PDA

View Full Version : heritage east

marktkt22
16-12-10, 23:15
what the views on the heritage east project (near to poshgrove east ) ...developer by world class land ..how the sale ..?
:)

bargain hunter
17-12-10, 08:59
all 65 units were launched in nov, 64 sold, 1 left. median price 1278psf.

what the views on the heritage east project (near to poshgrove east ) ...developer by world class land ..how the sale ..?
:)

vboy
17-12-10, 12:10
all 65 units were launched in nov, 64 sold, 1 left. median price 1278psf.

MM units. ... below 500sf
the pastel colors are abit too much ... may look very outdated quickly

skyhigh
04-01-11, 20:31
I went to see this development during the launch.
Is this the same developer as Soho Life and Cavan Suites?
I sort of like the crazy pastel colours but not so keen on how they sub-divided the original conservation, single apartments into 4 MMs, such that none had say, windows for the kitchen and bathroom.
Also, I haven't figured out the security for the units fronting the main road as these do not seem to have any fence or barrier?
Are they like the One North Residences ground level units where strangers can walk right up to your front door?

vboy
05-01-11, 08:35
I sort of like the crazy pastel colours but not so keen on how they sub-divided the original conservation, single apartments into 4 MMs, such that none had say, windows for the kitchen and bathroom.
Also, I haven't figured out the security for the units fronting the main road as these do not seem to have any fence or barrier?
Are they like the One North Residences ground level units where strangers can walk right up to your front door?

i think thats the original facade of conservation houses which they have to conserve. so security may have to be compromised, just like those units at Tiong Bahru.

devilplate
05-01-11, 08:37
i think thats the original facade of conservation houses which they have to conserve. so security may have to be compromised, just like those units at Tiong Bahru.

security compromised and yet paying at market condo prices...

skyhigh
05-01-11, 08:58

Ok, but the units behind get the security, so can I assume that the units in front which don't benefit will pay less in monthly maintenance?

Laguna
05-01-11, 09:30
this will be like Siglap V or One North
no enclosure to the project

skyhigh
05-01-11, 09:42
this will be like Siglap V or One North
no enclosure to the project

Yes, okay but it is a bit different if one part of the condo has security and the other part doesn't?

I like the look of these conservation apartments but not sure about the day-to-day practicalities...

BTW, I was visiting a friend at Suites at Marne and they have no security at all, so everyone relies on intercom and security camera.

mcmlxxvi
09-01-11, 09:11

Toilets with windows quickly becoming extinct for MMs today...

devilplate
09-01-11, 10:57

i am quite surprised to see windows in toilet and kitchen area for MM at espira suites (certain layout if i not wrong)

most projects domitory style or u can say hotel style liao....go for corner units lor

marktkt22
30-01-11, 22:40
i wonder how the sale so far:) ?

terence
01-02-11, 14:04
From wat i last heard, all the conserved units are sold.
Left the newly built units in the other building.

minority
10-02-11, 09:10
super small MM units. I think its a bad idea.

bargain hunter
15-02-11, 17:15
http://info.sgx.com/webcoranncatth.nsf/VwAttachments/Att_A876A2DB4E727DC0482578380034AC94/$file/sales_property.pdf?openelement

boss' wife bot #02-02 at $525,679.

Laguna
16-02-11, 09:11
http://info.sgx.com/webcoranncatth.nsf/VwAttachments/Att_A876A2DB4E727DC0482578380034AC94/$file/sales_property.pdf?openelement

boss' wife bot #02-02 at $525,679.
good buy
truly another MM in the east

bargain hunter
02-05-11, 15:48
estimated TOP Q4 2011

jezz
03-05-11, 09:04
good buy
truly another MM in the east
Shophse has a lot of character and looking from the artist impression it sure catches alot of attention and sure sell proj. Surrounding is very safe and peranankan feel... Better than the Cavan suites.

marktkt22
17-05-11, 12:34
If i recall, The only grouse is mech carpk, that a spoiler.
Even the open kitchen i can accept cos it at one corner, can built a sliding door.
Nevertheless, world class projt, imho, better layout than sister fragrance or competitor roxy.

marktkt22
24-06-11, 14:59
I must been skeeping. Juz realize that there is a v gd 2 bedder in the conservation house.
V perakan, and probably better to tenants than mm studio.
All sold out, what a miss.

marktkt22
24-06-11, 15:03
Agreed, but i miss the 2 bedder in the conservation house

Shophse has a lot of character and looking from the artist impression it sure catches alot of attention and sure sell proj. Surrounding is very safe and peranankan feel... Better than the Cavan suites.

marktkt22
24-06-11, 15:16
With no window at kitchen and toilet,
The smell will be v v bad
Not livable.

mcmlxxvi
08-01-12, 16:50
Looks like TOP soon... For those who interested, judge for yourself see whether still 'nice' or not lor...

howgozit
09-01-12, 11:34
Looks like TOP soon... For those who interested, judge for yourself see whether still 'nice' or not lor...

I find the restoration/conservation work (if you can call it that) on the row facing East Coast Road a bit lacking.

mcmlxxvi
09-01-12, 11:46
I find the restoration/conservation work (if you can call it that) on the row facing East Coast Road a bit lacking.

Ditto. It looks cheap. And the color scheme makes it tacky. Like how some of the low end walkups were painted during the 60s and 70s.

vboy
09-01-12, 12:27
If the residents ever decide to change the colour scheme of the facade, it can be easily done after voting

At least after its been redeveloped, the area looks revitalised
http://g.co/maps/tt3j2 (the before photo)

Ditto. It looks cheap. And the color scheme makes it tacky. Like how some of the low end walkups were painted during the 60s and 70s.