PDA

View Full Version : Quintet

Liverpudlian
22-02-11, 17:40
Not too familiar with Cck area but how is this project compared with micasa?

It's a ec right?

fooblackie
23-02-11, 09:53
Not too familiar with Cck area but how is this project compared with micasa?

It's a ec right?

Yes, an EC and nearer to Yew Tee. Not sure the 5-year restriction is over.

Mi Casa is fully-pte and nearer to CCK. Still under construction.

peterng8
23-02-11, 09:56
Yes, an EC and nearer to Yew Tee. Not sure the 5-year restriction is over.

Mi Casa is fully-pte and nearer to CCK. Still under construction.

Quintet although is EC, it has underground carpark, space is big with good facilities, win mi casa hands down...only the location is one at cck the other one at yew tee...

allenl
23-02-11, 10:05
Quintet although is EC, it has underground carpark, space is big with good facilities, win mi casa hands down...only the location is one at cck the other one at yew tee...

Quintet is nice, My fren stay there. Not yet 5 yrs. Good pool, no-one uses the pool during weekdays....in fact no one uses the pool. haha...

proud owner
23-02-11, 10:41

how is it compared to Windermere ?

mantrix
23-02-11, 11:13
the pool quite small for its size but prices too northwards now for one to even look at investing in it unless u willing to take a leap of faith :2cents:

peterng8
23-02-11, 11:59
how is it compared to Windermere ?

My view: few units high mantenance, oldest EC , i would rather opt for yew mei green...

fooblackie
23-02-11, 13:47

ya, underground carpark quite impt...

i togt most condo have underground carparks except for some FEO's projects?