PDA

View Full Version : Ranking and rating for Developer in D15

marktkt22
23-02-11, 22:19
For the few developers for apartment in D15, D16, D14 etc...how would you rate or rank them, say say in term of speed of completion , layout of units (whether excessive big planter, bay window , balcony etc) , unit pricing , carpark (mech vs surface), quality eg defects after TOP, how long it take to rectified

so far, these are the common 3 i seen... please feel free to add more and share your experiences...
1) Roxy
2) Fragrance
3) World class land....

....out of which i preferred world class land more, as the units are bigger, more regular shaped, not so much MM type, and usually non mech carpark:) ....

what the forumer view...?

devilplate
23-02-11, 23:58
For the few developers for apartment in D15, D16, D14 etc...how would you rate or rank them, say say in term of speed of completion , layout of units (whether excessive big planter, bay window , balcony etc) , unit pricing , carpark (mech vs surface), quality eg defects after TOP, how long it take to rectified

so far, these are the common 3 i seen... please feel free to add more and share your experiences...
1) Roxy
2) Fragrance
3) World class land....

....out of which i preferred world class land more, as the units are bigger, more regular shaped, not so much MM type, and usually non mech carpark:) ....

what the forumer view...?

i bot world class ppty b4....yes...generally bigger layout den fragrance although they r bro/sis coy.....both of them about the same speed/quality etc except layouts....however, recently world class project 1bedder shrink to 431sqft:tsk-tsk: .....used to be ard 480-550sqft

roxy....nvr touch b4....they build so so slow....:tsk-tsk: