PDA

View Full Version : Canne Lodge at Lor 3

joe0599
25-04-11, 10:27
Hi

I am new here.

I am looking to invest in Geylang and found this condo along Lor 3 among the HDB flats and although its lor 3 but its totally different from those lorongs. Its among HDB flats and definiely dont have those 'activities' in those lorongs. Its near hawker center, wet market, mrt and easy access to KIE, PIE, ECP and 4 stops to Cityhall.....its freehold too although its more of apartment than condo....

Any comments?

devilplate
25-04-11, 10:32
Hi

I am new here.

I am looking to invest in Geylang and found this condo along Lor 3 among the HDB flats and although its lor 3 but its totally different from those lorongs. Its among HDB flats and definiely dont have those 'activities' in those lorongs. Its near hawker center, wet market, mrt and easy access to KIE, PIE, ECP and 4 stops to Cityhall.....its freehold too although its more of apartment than condo....

Any comments?

got sellers in the first place? hf u check bank loan for lor 3?

joe0599
25-04-11, 11:16
Bank valued at $950k for a 1227sqft unit. No problem with loan as under the new rule, loaning only 60% of the value. The environment is good and very near city.

devilplate
25-04-11, 11:23
Bank valued at $950k for a 1227sqft unit. No problem with loan as under the new rule, loaning only 60% of the value. The environment is good and very near city.

so expensive!!!!!!!!!!!!!:doh:

650psf den can consider

btw, may i noe which banker u engage ar....i want his contact number:D

joe0599
27-04-11, 09:37
950k expensive? I thought its about the market price if you compared to sunny spring, waterina, atrium all situated at geylang lorongs? I also thought its at a better location near kallang mrt and HDB flats with wet market, cc etc without all the vice......

As for the loan, I checked with UOB and DBS, all no problem on the loan. I guess nowsaday, if you are taking 60% loan, the bank will not bothered about the location because they are money are solidly protected, the risk to them is minimum.

devilplate
27-04-11, 09:47
950k expensive? I thought its about the market price if you compared to sunny spring, waterina, atrium all situated at geylang lorongs? I also thought its at a better location near kallang mrt and HDB flats with wet market, cc etc without all the vice......

As for the loan, I checked with UOB and DBS, all no problem on the loan. I guess nowsaday, if you are taking 60% loan, the bank will not bothered about the location because they are money are solidly protected, the risk to them is minimum.

u r asking for opinions here...and i give u my honest personal opinion tat its EXPENSIVE.....its as simple as tat lor....no hard feelings ok?

btw, can i ask for ur banker number....bcoz i tot he is vy kind to value at such a high valuation;)

alvinkoh1818
27-04-11, 10:12
u r asking for opinions here...and i give u my honest personal opinion tat its EXPENSIVE.....its as simple as tat lor....no hard feelings ok?

btw, can i ask for ur banker number....bcoz i tot he is vy kind to value at such a high valuation;)

izit canne lodge?
if yes, better check lastest caveat.
950k seems really expensive

devilplate
27-04-11, 10:26
izit canne lodge?
if yes, better check lastest caveat.
950k seems really expensive

lor 31 cosy lodge only 620psf last transacted....odd lorong and aso near to aljunied mrt....comparable if not better? u make ur own judgment:D

Geylang OKT
27-04-11, 17:52

If you knew Atrium was then selling at the low $500ks for a 3 bedder of course now super expensive :D

cicada
04-05-11, 07:31
The 5 rm hdb here are already selling up to 800k, 950k seem ok but still feel overpriced.

devilplate
04-05-11, 09:32
The 5 rm hdb here are already selling up to 800k, 950k seem ok but still feel overpriced.

u serious? 800k?:scared-1: :scared-1: :scared-1:

found one hdb tx at blk 111.....4rm flat 462k+

800k in ur dreams?:eek:

joe0599
04-05-11, 10:52
yes....its true....go check the resales price under Kallang..upper Boon Keng road for blk 2 & 3, A, B C.....BUT after this election...prices might drop due to changes in polices....government is under pressure now.....

devilplate
04-05-11, 10:58
yes....its true....go check the resales price under Kallang..upper Boon Keng road for blk 2 & 3, A, B C.....BUT after this election...prices might drop due to changes in polices....government is under pressure now.....

we r toking about lor3 geylang....dun throw smoke bomb:scared-3:

pls go and search hdb resale tx under lor 3 geylang and choose 4rm flat...blk 111 tx will come up...462k+

joe0599
04-05-11, 11:19
you are wrong leh....canne lodge is just beside Kallang Height which is the the few tall HDB blocks of Blk 2 & 3......I also think $960k abit ex but I like to the location and amenities around....still not decided...if I move abit towards Lavender....the price is way out of my reach eg citylights, THE RIVERINE BY THE PARK.....if i move back abit towards geylang...too much red light activities.....move towards old airport road....most condo are above $1kpsf.....

devilplate
04-05-11, 11:29
you are wrong leh....canne lodge is just beside Kallang Height which is the the few tall HDB blocks of Blk 2 & 3......I also think $960k abit ex but I like to the location and amenities around....still not decided...if I move abit towards Lavender....the price is way out of my reach eg citylights, THE RIVERINE BY THE PARK.....if i move back abit towards geylang...too much red light activities.....move towards old airport road....most condo are above $1kpsf.....

dangerous to use high px to tink tat its cheap.....mabe u shd look around mopre at those odd lorongs from 31 onwards....may scoop a better deal.....

tat cosy lodge tx only 620psf......dirt cheap compared to this canne lodge at 950k:scared-3: :doh:

Geylang OKT
04-05-11, 16:41
dangerous to use high px to tink tat its cheap.....mabe u shd look around mopre at those odd lorongs from 31 onwards....may scoop a better deal.....

tat cosy lodge tx only 620psf......dirt cheap compared to this canne lodge at 950k:scared-3: :doh:

What is so nice about canne lodge anyway? the only thing going for it is that relatively near kallang mrt. in fact, canne lodge is a very old building with just a small swimming pool :tongue3:

devilplate
04-05-11, 17:33
What is so nice about canne lodge anyway? the only thing going for it is that relatively near kallang mrt. in fact, canne lodge is a very old building with just a small swimming pool :tongue3:

i aso dun understand:beats-me-man:

leonglp
30-11-13, 16:54
The condo is essentially leaking everywhere. All units that we viewed either has leaking problem that just resolved, agreed to resolve but not repaired, pending to agree to resolve, or pending for MCST/STB final verdict. There was even a unit with water leaking through balcony wall. One of the tenants told me she shifted from one unit of Canne Lodge to another unit within and found that leaking is as bad.