PDA

View Full Version : RiverParc Residence (EC)

kingkong1984
26-06-11, 12:32
http://riverparcresidence.sg

Another residence.

linchong84
26-06-11, 15:18
http://riverparcresidence.sg

Another residence.

EC.... But unlike the rest, this one has no pte condo as its neighbour.. So prices might be hard to grow..

kingkong1984
26-06-11, 15:40
Hmm... Maybe in future? Location not as good as the yet to be launched EC beside mee casa.

linchong84
26-06-11, 17:45
Hmm... Maybe in future? Location not as good as the yet to be launched EC beside mee casa.

Future very hard to say, so far it's surrounded by HDB.. Esparina has quartz, austville has the qingdao 391psf land, prive has the pte plot on its diagonal top, belysa has livia, cck one has mi casa, tamp ave 8 one has waterview, tamp central has the location advantage, future yishun one has 8cy, future pasir ris one has seastrand and 2 others.. All stand to be pulled up in future.. So very obviously, canopy is the most jialat one with poor lilydale to pull DOWN its price.. This riverparc also dun look like it will have any pte neighbour..

Anyway, location wise I see no diff.. Choa chu kang mrt station is very inaccessible to town as need to change train at jurong east, so it's no dofference from lrt.. Somemore the cck one is not really that near to the station.. And it's the second highest EC land bid ever.. For cck this kind of place haha..

kingkong1984
26-06-11, 20:05
how about new line? take LRT though..

hmm... u have made a very good point on canopy...

maybe the park will be condo plot? or something across the road towards the sea?

linchong84
26-06-11, 22:59
how about new line? take LRT though..

hmm... u have made a very good point on canopy...

maybe the park will be condo plot? or something across the road towards the sea?

Today I was in punggol promenade and Nex.. At both places, I was approached by agents selling this:doh:.. I was quite chorbo, so entertained the punggol agent for 5 minutes and found out some stuff.. I think this project doesn't have much selling point.. They try to market the future punggol waterfront (aka man-made longkang, direction towards the sea) as the view.. But in betw the dev and that view lies an LRT track, a main road and a future school.. What kind of selling point is that haha.. And the other side across the road towards the serangoon river will be some golf driving range, no pte condo..

devilplate
26-06-11, 23:06
Today I was in punggol promenade and Nex.. At both places, I was approached by agents selling this:doh:.. I was quite chorbo, so entertained the punggol agent for 5 minutes and found out some stuff.. I think this project doesn't have much selling point.. They try to market the future punggol waterfront (aka man-made longkang, direction towards the sea) as the view.. But in betw the dev and that view lies an LRT track, a main road and a future school.. What kind of selling point is that haha.. And the other side across the road towards the serangoon river will be some golf driving range, no pte condo..
Its jus an ec....rarely ppl toking abt view....upgraders focus on price, amenities n layout

linchong84
26-06-11, 23:09
Its jus an ec....rarely ppl toking abt view....upgraders focus on price, amenities n layout

Yah that's the point.. But according to the agent, the waterfront view is their main selling point.. You should see their poster.. It shows the waterfront view more than the apartment hahaha..

devilplate
26-06-11, 23:11
Yah that's the point.. But according to the agent, the waterfront view is their main selling point.. You should see their poster.. It shows the waterfront view more than the apartment hahaha..
There is no other selling point...lol

linchong84
26-06-11, 23:12
Anyway, the agent did say price is cheap at 650-680psf avg.. And when he tried to compare with Tamp DBSS, I stopped him and tell him to talk about other stuff haha... He also said layout is good, got walk-in wardrobe, dry kitchen.. I thought it look quite decent.. But the problem is sengkang/punggol launched 3 ECs recently.. I think not much buyers already..

devilplate
26-06-11, 23:17
Anyway, the agent did say price is cheap at 650-680psf avg.. And when he tried to compare with Tamp DBSS, I stopped him and tell him to talk about other stuff haha... He also said layout is good, got walk-in wardrobe, dry kitchen.. I thought it look quite decent.. But the problem is sengkang/punggol launched 3 ECs recently.. I think not much buyers already..
Ec location mostly cmi mah....demand wun run dry one

Jus like so many punggol bto, demand ever run dry meh?:p
Only downturn can dry up demand overnite

linchong84
26-06-11, 23:40
Ec location mostly cmi mah....demand wun run dry one

Jus like so many punggol bto, demand ever run dry meh?:p
Only downturn can dry up demand overnite

I think new launch EC buyers are still limited to small pool of people. Those who are earning below 8k most probably will buy BTO cos it's too cheap to give it a miss.. Those earning above 10k can't touch EC.. So it's left with the 8k-10k grp.. I think people in this income grp who fancy living in sengkang/punngol would have bought the earlier 3 EC projects so i think demand might be a bit dry liao.. Within 9 months, 4 ECs in punggol/sengkang is quite a lot.. So,

1) Dry demand
2) Little selling point
3) Neutral-negative property market outlook (a lot of -ve blog post by KBW)
4) Impending BTO income ceiling raise to 10k
5) Lots of BTO supply coming
6) Punggol town still new so not many HDB upgraders over there

this project might experience some difficulties in selling.. But as long as they price it cheap cheap, people should bite.. Anyway developer is qingdao who launch+construct, so margin is still quite flexible for them to launch at a very good price for potential buyers..

kingkong1984
27-06-11, 01:45
EC good if cheap enough. Won't really go wrong with that one. However, u need to get choice units. This is reserved for the poorer singaporeans, can see but cannot touch.

solsys
29-06-11, 23:42
Punggol hype overdone. Just like the Pasir Ris situation. Sea view and blah blah but then value hardly climb coz that area too much land and plots.

linchong84
02-07-11, 22:46
Went to see see today.. Hahaha.. Part of the LRT track is inside the development!!!:doh: :eek: :scared-1:

And they plan the tennis court directly below the LRT track.. What if someone chip the ball onto the LRT track?? Privacy affected for some stacks due to the ridiculously close proximity of the tracks to the affected stacks.. This kind of location they are trying to launch from 680-750psf.. Buy this one need to repent liao..

kingkong1984
03-07-11, 07:54
They will fence it up if so. At the 680 to 750 psf range, they will be saved if subsequent EC launched at 100 psf more.

spyro
04-07-11, 02:22
Was there earlier to see see look look.

Layout not too bad for the 3 bedder, but some how the show room look bigger than 1076 sqft...

I think the best stack is the 4 bedder at the corner facing the pool with master bdrm facing the tennis court. So living and 1 bdrm face pool and the other bdrm n master get abit of pool view n unblock view at least for now...

Also quite a few young & chio agent from SLP. Notice they recruit only gd looking ones :D

masterkey
04-07-11, 10:29
The land opp is slated for school. The land diagonally opp , for "high-rise private residential", whatever that means.
Whether LRT noise may be a problem? It is less noisy than MRT, but may get worse with the area built up eventually, due to the frequency and age of LRT.

Xan
23-07-11, 00:31
My cousin got a q number of 200 plus, she is targeting the 3 bedder compact, 990 sqft, 90 units of such category. Price ard 660k. I just reccee the place and advise her not to buy, dont like the track that cuts into it, and besides, all 3 bedder is west facing, facing residential housing. It is near to one supermarket called "ang mo". Theres one clinic and 1 kopi tiam. The whole development is surroinded by lrt track and residential housing. Its like living in a cage, only pool facing units worth buying if you go for the best view. Comparatively, belysa is a better buy.

devilplate
23-07-11, 01:44
My cousin got a q number of 200 plus, she is targeting the 3 bedder compact, 990 sqft, 90 units of such category. Price ard 660k. I just reccee the place and advise her not to buy, dont like the track that cuts into it, and besides, all 3 bedder is west facing, facing residential housing. It is near to one supermarket called "ang mo". Theres one clinic and 1 kopi tiam. The whole development is surroinded by lrt track and residential housing. Its like living in a cage, only pool facing units worth buying if you go for the best view. Comparatively, belysa is a better buy.
Wait for ec at tamp

Forget abt punggol

kingkong1984
23-07-11, 07:02
Good...

EC at tamp s better located and hopefully not priced too high...

linchong84
23-07-11, 07:39
Good...

EC at tamp s better located and hopefully not priced too high...

that one land bid close to 400psf.. higher than many OCR non-MRT condos landbid.. I think Sim Lian will hold till MND increase EC income ceiling to 12k, then they will launch at perhaps avg 900psf.. Or even higher psf by building MM 2,3,4 bedders..

kingkong1984
23-07-11, 07:43
that one land bid close to 400psf.. higher than many OCR non-MRT condos landbid.. I think Sim Lian will hold till MND increase EC income ceiling to 12k, then they will launch at perhaps avg 900psf.. Or even higher psf by building MM 2,3,4 bedders..
Similar to miltonia residence and avg 877 psf in jun 11. This is EC so should be around this price to sell. If price higher, it depends on buyer. Remember, got income ceiling and max about 1 million per unit

linchong84
23-07-11, 07:47
Similar to miltonia residence and avg 877 psf in jun 11. This is EC so should be around this price to sell. If price higher, it depends on buyer. Remember, got income ceiling and max about 1 million per unit

this riverparc land bid only around 240psf (lowest EC land bid), they already launch 4 bedder dual key at >1mil.. the 4 bedder ph (all roof terrace, no bedrooms) is 1.3xmil.. and now the income ceiling is only 10k..

imagine next time income ceiling 12k, tampines ec land bid 400psf, sim lian... the sky is the limit haha.. maybe 1.5-1.6mil PH.. 1.2mil 4 bedder..

hyenergix
23-07-11, 07:54
this riverparc land bid only around 240psf (lowest EC land bid), they already launch 4 bedder dual key at >1mil.. the 4 bedder ph (all roof terrace, no bedrooms) is 1.3xmil.. and now the income ceiling is only 10k..

imagine next time income ceiling 12k, tampines ec land bid 400psf, sim lian... the sky is the limit haha.. maybe 1.5-1.6mil PH.. 1.2mil 4 bedder..

Once salary income limit is raised, it will create upward price pressure on mass market condo. This will b crazy situation. I feel tt e announcement should b quite soon, given tt e new minister already has been in office for 2 months + to discuss this policy w HDB n industry.

kingkong1984
23-07-11, 07:55
That's sim lian.

Their centrale8 WALK in SELECTION now... Wat a joke.

kingkong1984
23-07-11, 07:56
Once salary income limit is raised, it will create upward price pressure on mass market condo. This will b crazy situation. I feel tt e announcement should b quite soon, given tt e new minister already has been in office for 2 months + to discuss this policy w HDB n industry.
Review for 6 mths. Implement next year.

linchong84
23-07-11, 08:01
Review for 6 mths. Implement next year.

But EC won't get launched every year.. They always launch for 1-2 years then stop for 5-6 years right? If they launch every year, OCR pte will be in deep shit.. Now already got more than 10 new/soon to be launches liao.. by the time implement next year, maybe no more EC sites.. so there might be a chance mnd won't even bother to increase EC ceiling cos they might not plan any more sites for them..

linchong84
23-07-11, 08:04
That's sim lian.

Their centrale8 WALK in SELECTION now... Wat a joke.

haha recently saw more online ads for their matilda house plot in punggol.. i still think they won't launch so soon.. i guess most likely wait till capland launches the commercial/residential plot in punggol at high prices, then sim lian go in gatecrash sell at 50psf cheaper but still earn a lot..

kingkong1984
23-07-11, 08:08
It will be part of the review.

Maybe more EC sites with higher income ceiling of 12k to 15k

Maybe same supply of EC sites with higher income ceiling of 12k to 15k

Maybe less supply of EC sites with higher income ceiling of 12k to 15k

Maybe change the whole concept of EC and come up with integrated development. Partner with Singapore Sports Council and build BTOs around them and call them Active lifestyle estates. Got public pool, stadium, tennis, badminton plus gym and community club and even food court. Hahaha

Whatever it is, the intension is clear... Hold or lower current prices lah.

kingkong1984
23-07-11, 08:11
haha recently saw more online ads for their matilda house plot in punggol.. i still think they won't launch so soon.. i guess most likely wait till capland launches the commercial/residential plot in punggol at high prices, then sim lian go in gatecrash sell at 50psf cheaper but still earn a lot..

They will be priced to clear. Ghost house there. Hahaha...

linchong84
23-07-11, 08:15
It will be part of the review.

Maybe more EC sites with higher income ceiling of 12k to 15k

Maybe same supply of EC sites with higher income ceiling of 12k to 15k

Maybe less supply of EC sites with higher income ceiling of 12k to 15k

Maybe change the whole concept of EC and come up with integrated development. Partner with Singapore Sports Council and build BTOs around them and call them Active lifestyle estates. Got public pool, stadium, tennis, badminton plus gym and community club and even food court. Hahaha

Whatever it is, the intension is clear... Hold or lower current prices lah.

Actually there's 2 ways to look at how EC ceiling will affect OCR pte prices..

1. EC as a price support, so if ceiling raised, EC prices will rise.. If EC prices rise, OCR pte will rise in tandem too.. 150-200psf gap still maintain.. good new for OCR..

2. EC as an alternative, so if ceiling raised, hdb upgraders who now qualify will choose EC over pte.. the psf gap narrows.. bad news for OCR..

Which is more likely?

kingkong1984
23-07-11, 08:26
Yes, many ways

1. As a substitute to pte

2. As a floor to pte

3. As a substitute to BTOs

4. As a floor to BTOs

Whatever it is, It's in relation to everything else in the market, including external shocks.

If income ceiling for EC up, then more will switch from buying private to EC, those who had been disqualified earlier now qualifies. U get some of them buying EC instead of private. Developer hold size and price will have better chances of selling fast.

If both raised, the effects may cancel each other. Remember, EC pricing mechanism is up to pte developer. My guess is that future ECs, developer land bid may be modified to developer land bid plus confirmed max average psf range in price and size or something like that.

linchong84
23-07-11, 08:46
Yes, many ways

1. As a substitute to pte

2. As a floor to pte

3. As a substitute to BTOs

4. As a floor to BTOs

Whatever it is, It's in relation to everything else in the market, including external shocks.

If income ceiling for EC up, then more will switch from buying private to EC, those who had been disqualified earlier now qualifies. U get some of them buying EC instead of private. Developer hold size and price will have better chances of selling fast.

If both raised, the effects may cancel each other. Remember, EC pricing mechanism is up to pte developer. My guess is that future ECs, developer land bid may be modified to developer land bid plus confirmed max average psf range in price and size or something like that.

the one in bold is chim.. i read 3 times still cant catch a fly.. wat u mean?

kingkong1984
23-07-11, 09:19
Oh, I mean terms and conditions of land sales program may be modified.

Currently, no control on developers selling price for DBSS. Same with EC.

So in future..

Some control measures may be implemented.

Apart from the land bid prices, developer may have to indicate selling prices of their units at the maximum range.

It's like the current 2 envelop tender process, one for concept and the other for price. So one for targeted future selling price, then one for land bid.

My earlier point is developer may have to indicate number of units for <750 sqf size, <1000 sqf size, <1250 sqf size and more than 1500 sqf size and the targeted selling price range for them, such as 500 psf to 600 psf for more than 1500 sqf size, 601 to 700 psf for 1250 to 1500 sqf size, 700 to 800 psf size for <1250 sqf size etc, just an idea.

linchong84
23-07-11, 10:07

So in future..

Apart from the land bid prices, developer may have to indicate selling prices of their units at the maximum range.

It's like the current 2 envelop tender process, one for concept and the other for price. So one for targeted future selling price, then one for land bid.

My earlier point is developer may have to indicate number of units for <750 sqf size, <1000 sqf size, <1250 sqf size and more than 1500 sqf size and the targeted selling price range for them, such as 500 psf to 600 psf for more than 1500 sqf size, 601 to 700 psf for 1250 to 1500 sqf size, 700 to 800 psf size for <1250 sqf size etc, just an idea.

Not many developers are interested in EC projects because of the lower profits, it's always the same old bidders out there like cdl, frasers, ntuc, hoi hup, sim lian, qingdao.. If place restrictions on their potential gains, then many might just pull out altogether or bid lower cos the risk might not be worth it anymore.. but this is definitely a good idea for HDB to control the pricing for dbss and ec.. If they can control BTO, DBSS, EC pricing and supply well, they will be able to indirectly control the resale HDB and mass OCR pte prices well too..

devilplate
23-07-11, 10:16
Not many developers are interested in EC projects because of the lower profits, it's always the same old bidders out there like cdl, frasers, ntuc, hoi hup, sim lian, qingdao.. If place restrictions on their potential gains, then many might just pull out altogether or bid lower cos the risk might not be worth it anymore.. but this is definitely a good idea for HDB to control the pricing for dbss and ec.. If they can control BTO, DBSS, EC pricing and supply well, they will be able to indirectly control the resale HDB and mass OCR pte prices well too..
I suggested b4, hdb shd build ec themselves n scrap dbss....but ec must only have limited facilities....no pool....just security, fencing, bbq, carpark n allow privatise after 10yrs

Looks like ppl dun mind without facilities based on gd take up rate for dbss...

linchong84
23-07-11, 10:25
I suggested b4, hdb shd build ec themselves n scrap dbss....but ec must only have limited facilities....no pool....just security, fencing, bbq, carpark n allow privatise after 10yrs

Looks like ppl dun mind without facilities based on gd take up rate for dbss...

haha now they cant do that lah.. singapore's public housing already super confusing.. now we have:

standard bto: empty unit constructed by pte, but designed and sold by hdb
premium bto: same as above, but flooring done up
sers bto: same as above but prices might be higher
special bto: pinnacle, duxton kind with nice facade, location
design and build: pte design and build, but hdb sell
dbss: pte design, build and sell
mansionette: something like ph
hudc: jumbo flats
ec: pte design, build and sell and with facilities like security, fencing, pool, clubhouse..

Now if want to add in one more type of ec with security, fencing but no pool, clubhouse, will confuse the hell out of everyone.. MBT brought all these shit in, it's time for KBW to remove some of them, and not add on..

devilplate
23-07-11, 10:31
haha now they cant do that lah.. singapore's public housing already super confusing.. now we have:

standard bto: empty unit constructed by pte, but designed and sold by hdb
premium bto: same as above, but flooring done up
sers bto: same as above but prices might be higher
special bto: pinnacle, duxton kind with nice facade, location
design and build: pte design and build, but hdb sell
dbss: pte design, build and sell
mansionette: something like ph
hudc: jumbo flats
ec: pte design, build and sell and with facilities like security, fencing, pool, clubhouse..

Now if want to add in one more type of ec with security, fencing but no pool, clubhouse, will confuse the hell out of everyone.. MBT brought all these shit in, it's time for KBW to remove some of them, and not add on..

Whahaha...shd jus have bto, ec without facilities....full stop....

Can remove some n tweak ec....they better do it to cure public housing woes permanently

Xan
23-07-11, 19:23

So in future..

My earlier point is developer may have to indicate number of units for <750

sqf size, <1000 sqf size, <1250 sqf size and more than 1500 sqf size and the
targeted selling price range for them, such as 500 psf to 600 psf for more than
1500 sqf size, 601 to 700 psf for 1250 to 1500 sqf size, 700 to 800 psf size

for <1250 sqf size etc, just an idea.

Not sure this idea is feasible though can be quite interesting. This means that developer got to do a lot of homework and planning before bidding the land. Not sure at the bidding stage, they would have very concrete plans to take care of all such details such as setting the psf range for different category of units. How the developer plans and operates internally I really dunno.

Ec will continue to sell well only when:
1) distinct gap in psf compared to pte condo. About $200 to $300psf diff etc. But this can be subjective due to location.
2) if ceiling raise from 12k to 15k for ec. But then if ceiling is raised, ec developer by default will also raised their selling. Thus Cancel out. Unless there's intervention to control the selling price like what king kong said.

If ceiling still maintains at 10k, ec owners will need to know that their future potential buyers will also come with financial limitation and should not expect too much return in terms of profit. I keep imagining a scenario, if I bought at ph at riverparc for 1.3mil...after mop, who I gonna sell and how much I can sell. Need to wait for 10 years before I can hv bigger pool of buyers with greater financial capability to purchase my unit. But 10yr old ph will attract any buyers? Unless your ec got superb location. Else no need to waste time.

Xan
23-07-11, 19:45
Went to riverparc showroom and the crowd is moderate. My cousin got a stack 18, 3 bedder compact at 669k (non LRT facing, but facing empty plot of field which might soon become residential dev in near future). The showflat has done up to display the 3 bedder dual key and 3 bedder + pes unit. Was quite interested in the 3 bedder dk unit selling from 778k but not qualified to buy.
Maybe i sua ku, i just get to know from the agent that if buy the dk unit, i can rent out one of it w/o the need to wait for 5 yrs mop.
Was toying with the idea, if buy 2 dk unit, can rent out both studios and the other 2 units for parent and self stay but location cmi. So can rent out or not is still an issue. Quite near to LRT, walkable in fact.

linchong84
23-07-11, 19:50
Went to riverparc showroom and the crowd is moderate. My cousin got a stack 18, 3 bedder compact at 669k (non LRT facing, but facing empty plot of field which might soon become residential dev in near future). The showflat has done up to display the 3 bedder dual key and 3 bedder + pes unit. Was quite interested in the 3 bedder dk unit selling from 778k but not qualified to buy.
Maybe i sua ku, i just get to know from the agent that if buy the dk unit, i can rent out one of it w/o the need to wait for 5 yrs mop.
Was toying with the idea, if buy 2 dk unit, can rent out both studios and the other 2 units for parent and self stay but location cmi. So can rent out or not is still an issue. Quite near to LRT, walkable in fact.

Non-MRT small studio in punggol is hard to rent out.. This project cannot touch.. You didn't warn your cousin about the LRT pillar? A pillar situated within a condo compound, next to the tennis court will be such a damn big joke..

Xan
23-07-11, 20:15
Non-MRT small studio in punggol is hard to rent out.. This project cannot touch.. You didn't warn your cousin about the LRT pillar? A pillar situated within a condo compound, next to the tennis court will be such a damn big joke..

Yap, I agree, warn her before as you can see from my previous posts.
She got budget constrain but she needs the 3 bedder. Comparing other development e.g the arc 3 bedder compact, she says it is still cheaper and I agree. Anyway her unit is quite far away from the track.

linchong84
23-07-11, 20:52
Yap, I agree, warn her before as you can see from my previous posts.
She got budget constrain but she needs the 3 bedder. Comparing other development e.g the arc 3 bedder compact, she says it is still cheaper and I agree. Anyway her unit is quite far away from the track.

I thought belysa was 560k? That one even cheaper.. Cheaper than HDB flat..

kingkong1984
23-07-11, 20:59
This is crazy... DBSs more expansive than condo at tampines and ec cheaper than hdb at Pasir Ris.

One Pasir risk and the other dampines.... Wah lau egh :doh:

Xan
23-07-11, 21:59
I thought belysa was 560k? That one even cheaper.. Cheaper than HDB flat..

Im not sure belysa was 560k for compact 3 bedder and not sure how small is it. But one of my subordinate bought belysa for 730k pool facing 3 bedder.

solsys
24-07-11, 16:51
The land opp is slated for school. The land diagonally opp , for "high-rise private residential", whatever that means.
Whether LRT noise may be a problem? It is less noisy than MRT, but may get worse with the area built up eventually, due to the frequency and age of LRT.

LRT not noisy..... I have visited a HDB flat in Sengkang next to LRT track.... it's negligible.

kingkong1984
24-07-11, 19:46
LRT not noisy..... I have visited a HDB flat in Sengkang next to LRT track.... it's negligible.
Tyres mah.... Better than roads actually.

linchong84
25-07-11, 22:11
Read from somewhere that they more than 50% sold.. haha.. crazy world.. do those buyers know what they are buying??

khaine
26-07-11, 10:22
Went down to take a look even when I didn't qualify.

The joke was the penthouse units...you are literally paying for the empty roof as part of your unit! :scared-4:

All the bedrooms are on the 1st floor and you have an empty, uncovered area on top as your 2nd floor..only good for those who like the roof top open air concept, but still need to spend some money to do it up nicely (plants, outdoor lighting, sheltered area, outdoor chairs and tables, etc)

bargain hunter
19-09-11, 22:09
chinese news reported 65 more sold since the income ceiling was raised. now 93% sold.

birdies
08-03-12, 22:14
It is 100% sold. Any idea if there will be any sub sale?

price
09-03-12, 05:50

This is an EC. You wont see any sales until probably 8 years from now. (3 years to build, 5 years MOP)

Bteo
12-03-12, 23:49
There are still 4 units left. One of the unit is a PH.

ysyap
13-03-12, 07:41
There are still 4 units left. One of the unit is a PH.Is it people gave up the units during window period?

price
13-03-12, 08:24
There are still 4 units left. One of the unit is a PH.

Wow really? most websites state that its fully sold

ysyap
13-03-12, 11:10
Wow really? most websites state that its fully soldSometimes agents might be misinformed too... only exclusive agents and developers will have latest news...