PDA

View Full Version : MP Penny Low apologises for behavior

Rysk
11-08-11, 21:32
http://sg.news.yahoo.com/blogs/singaporescene/mp-penny-low-apologises-behaviour-150719075.html

WTH!!:tsk-tsk:

Rysk
11-08-11, 21:35
......."Low, MP for Pasir Ris-Punggol GRC, told Yahoo! Singapore she wanted to share the "moment of pride" with her residents on Facebook."

Stupid excuses!!:tongue3::doh:

land118
11-08-11, 21:39
I read this statement of apology with skeptism, not 100% convinced the sincerity:

"If in my enthusiasm I offended anyone, please accept my apologies," she said. "NDP is a time to unite, not divide. Majulah Singapura!"

The 2nd part stating...NDP....is like trying to get critics to look at the bigger picture to 4give. Am sure many will 4give but will NOT 4get. Be prepared for a backlash come next GE if her Party still want to field her...How come the Party never comment on this....?

Utter lack of respect for the Nation. No excuse can condon this type of behaviour! :doh:

hyenergix
11-08-11, 21:53
Lame excuse...:p

Allthepies
11-08-11, 22:55
Lame excuse...:p

I'm actually more impress by the person who mange to spot her. :D

land118
12-08-11, 00:11
I'm actually more impress by the person who mange to spot her. :D
With millions of viewers including Internet media, it is not difficult for 1 person at the very least to notice...., Maybe now PAP internally will have a code of conduct for all their members and MPs...:D

hyenergix
12-08-11, 06:15
With millions of viewers including Internet media, it is not difficult for 1 person at the very least to notice...., Maybe now PAP internally will have a code of conduct for all their members and MPs...:D

It was reported that MPs from a certain party were selected based on hundreds of manhour and thousand cups of tea, but come out with this standard? We don't really need that many MPs drawing at least $15/mth actually. We need MPs who are cheaper, better and faster.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/04/19/world/asia/19iht-singapore19.html?pagewanted=all

marktkt22
15-08-11, 01:44
Next time, i tell my kids when u recite the pledge or sing the anthem,
Go ahead with ur sms and tweet,...blog whatsoever
And if anyone complain, just quote wat our mp said....
A nation in decay...

ysyap
15-08-11, 11:40
I'm actually more impress by the person who mange to spot her. :DLOL. This person better don't announce his/her identity otherwise will also kana left right up down coz he/she was also not concentrating on the anthem but was busy catching others on his/her camera/phone. :p So, one is caught and the other is not and instead rendered a hero for catching! LOL! :o

land118
15-08-11, 11:44
Next time, i tell my kids when u recite the pledge or sing the anthem,
Go ahead with ur sms and tweet,...blog whatsoever
And if anyone complain, just quote wat our mp said....
A nation in decay...Wonder how Principals and teachers going to tell them students to respect & sing the National Anthem in school. Students may just say "PAP MP can do, I also can"...Teachers all LL...

Rysk
15-08-11, 12:00
If MP Penny can do.. needless to say, President Nathan & others can do the same :D