PDA

View Full Version : Este Villa @ Nim Road FH cluster houses

chiaberry
11-10-11, 20:38
Saw the agents hovering around my neighbourhood today. They are 5 storey cluster houses with private lifts. Selling ard $6xx psf. Far from the main road and amenities though.

kane
11-10-11, 20:41
You stay around seletar hills? Drove by that day and couldn't help but notice that house with the kneeling roman soldiers at the gate.

samsara
12-10-11, 05:52
If you refer to the URA 2008 Masterplan, Nim Road is slated to be extended to connect to Ang Mo Kio Avenue 5. There is also a relatively large plot of land that has been zoned for an educational institution. Seletar Road is also slated to be extended to connect to Ang Mo Kio Avenue 5 at the southern end.

The Singapore Concept Plan 2001 also shows an MRT line that runs through Seletar Hills estate (Seletar MRT line?), linking Seletar Aerospace Park to Lorong Chuan MRT Station and runs further southwards.

I believe there is strong potential for property value appreciation in that area.

PS: I am vested in the Seletar Hills estate with a terrace house in the Stratton vicinity.

Saw the agents hovering around my neighbourhood today. They are 5 storey cluster houses with private lifts. Selling ard $6xx psf. Far from the main road and amenities though.

ysyap
12-10-11, 06:39
Saw the agents hovering around my neighbourhood today. They are 5 storey cluster houses with private lifts. Selling ard $6xx psf. Far from the main road and amenities though.At 6xx psf, this project will average at about $3mil for any one unit.

Latio
12-10-11, 13:29
The 2 pair of Spartans! is fierce at night.
If u dun know n walk pass, good luck! :tsk-tsk:

The cars inside is damm gilat :spliff2:

ahsoh88
12-10-11, 15:15
I just heard the response was damn good - 60++ units being snap up !
(more than 70% of 121 units) sold.

Is it true !

fclim
12-10-11, 15:18
Imperium Romanum!

kane
12-10-11, 22:51
Imperium Romanum!

that's the one. fclim, is that your house?

kane
12-10-11, 23:36
i was just looking at the floor plans. did they include your carpark space into the sqft that they are selling to the buyers??

devilplate
13-10-11, 01:21
i was just looking at the floor plans. did they include your carpark space into the sqft that they are selling to the buyers??
All cluster housing includes carpark into strata title. One project includes roof too! Its roof! Not roof terrace!:scared-3:

chiaberry
13-10-11, 06:54

Yes it's included. So is the private lift. They pay for your lift maintenance for 2 years but after that it's at your own expense.

Hmm......this type of house definitely needs a maid to clean the lift for you. What happens in the future when there is no ready supply of cheap maids?

The pricing for these houses is quite attractive for those who have cars and don't need to be near public transport or amenities. That's why they were snapped up.

hyenergix
13-10-11, 07:13
This type of location has really no public transport and amenities. Rest of family members have to be prepared to take cabs to run errands if the drivers are out. But I guess this is the price to pay for staying in prestigious landed property.

ysyap
13-10-11, 07:40
Yes it's included. So is the private lift. They pay for your lift maintenance for 2 years but after that it's at your own expense.

Hmm......this type of house definitely needs a maid to clean the lift for you. What happens in the future when there is no ready supply of cheap maids?

The pricing for these houses is quite attractive for those who have cars and don't need to be near public transport or amenities. That's why they were snapped up.If you can afford a 3 mil property, you can most certainly afford expensive maids and cars. Even 2 or 3 maids for some households. :D

kane
13-10-11, 08:22
The layout looks narrow from the outside. Anyone's been to the showroom yet?

devilplate
13-10-11, 09:52
This type of location has really no public transport and amenities. Rest of family members have to be prepared to take cabs to run errands if the drivers are out. But I guess this is the price to pay for staying in prestigious landed property.

this is not prestigious at all:p

but landed homes usually quite inaccessible and yet still command gd prices

with so exxxxxxx car price......:beats-me-man:

graveyard
13-10-11, 11:22
this is not prestigious at all:p

but landed homes usually quite inaccessible and yet still command gd prices

with so exxxxxxx car price......:beats-me-man:

yeah. landed houses are often high in demand. freehold, large sqm, naturally price is high as you are owning a larger piece of Spore whcih has premium price tag on its land due to scarcity

chiaberry
13-10-11, 11:27
There's no shortage of buyers. Agent phoned me to tell me that 90+ out of 120 units released have been taken up. Can foreigners buy these?

DC33_2008
13-10-11, 11:37
Why not use $3.5million to get a proper landed property rather than one that is out of no where, not near mrt stn, share pool with so many household, definitely not for rental as yield may not be good, etc. :confused:
There's no shortage of buyers. Agent phoned me to tell me that 90+ out of 120 units released have been taken up. Can foreigners buy these?

chiaberry
13-10-11, 11:42
Why not use $3.5million to get a proper landed property rather than one that is out of no where, not near mrt stn, share pool with so many household, definitely not for rental as yield may not be good, etc. :confused:

That's also my own line of thought. That's why I asked if foreigners are eligible.

Some people may want a ready-built house at that price without the hassle of renovations/dealing with contractors etc. Those of you who have experience of A&A/rebuild will know what I mean.

DC33_2008
13-10-11, 11:48
I have actually enjoyed by getting involved in the designing and construction of my own house. You must get a reliable contractor. This development is really compact with so many units.
That's also my own line of thought. That's why I asked if foreigners are eligible.

Some people may want a ready-built house at that price without the hassle of renovations/dealing with contractors etc. Those of you who have experience of A&A/rebuild will know what I mean.

graveyard
13-10-11, 11:57

hm. i thought this is a "proper" landed house. is this similar concept with Summer Gardens near tanah merah/bedok? landed houses but gated with security and carpark at basement i think, like hybrid of landed and condo ... not sure if theres a pool because its not visible from the outside. But certainly looks exclusive and its not far from mrt

DC33_2008
13-10-11, 12:01
2.2km from Yio Chu Kang mrt! Not far?
hm. i thought this is a "proper" landed house. is this similar concept with Summer Gardens near tanah merah/bedok? landed houses but gated with security and carpark at basement i think, like hybrid of landed and condo ... not sure if theres a pool because its not visible from the outside. But certainly looks exclusive and its not far from mrt

ysyap
13-10-11, 13:00
2.2km from Yio Chu Kang mrt! Not far?Distance is always relative... LOL! :D

DC33_2008
13-10-11, 13:05
Everything will be relative then. Have been my son's friend house in this area before. It is really rather inconvenient. Pity the maid over here.
Distance is always relative... LOL! :D

graveyard
13-10-11, 13:10
2.2km from Yio Chu Kang mrt! Not far?

err.. i was talking abt summer gardens near simpang bedok/tanah merah

DC33_2008
13-10-11, 13:24
Worth considering buying those semiDs over there. Not a bad place for landed.
err.. i was talking abt summer gardens near simpang bedok/tanah merah

devilplate
13-10-11, 15:15
U shd check the pricing first

Pptyguru ads put 2.3mil

DC33_2008
13-10-11, 15:22
Depending on the size. I saw the one :5404 sqft -- S$ 3.4 m.
U shd check the pricing first

Pptyguru ads put 2.3mil

fclim
13-10-11, 16:15
that's the one. fclim, is that your house?

Wished it was, hehe.

ysyap
13-10-11, 17:25
Depending on the size. I saw the one :5404 sqft -- S$ 3.4 m. 5404 built in or land?

devilplate
13-10-11, 17:31
5404 built in or land?
Where got land ....brandnew landed selling 6xxpsf for land?

graveyard
13-10-11, 18:40
Worth considering buying those semiDs over there. Not a bad place for landed.

hmm just saw some posts on propertyguru for summer gardens . 3000+ sqf for 1.xx mil. not as exp as i tot considering its good location and nice decor/layout

devilplate
13-10-11, 19:34
hmm just saw some posts on propertyguru for summer gardens . 3000+ sqf for 1.xx mil. not as exp as i tot considering its good location and nice decor/layout
Asking 56xpsf built in for 99lh TOP 2004

Este villa, freehold, brandnew at 620psf? Ppty guru ads guide px from 2.0xmil....

Which one looks better?

kane
14-10-11, 00:12
Wished it was, hehe.

yours is the bungalow opposite right? that's how you managed to take from an elevated angle? ha.

graveyard
14-10-11, 00:34
Asking 56xpsf built in for 99lh TOP 2004

Este villa, freehold, brandnew at 620psf? Ppty guru ads guide px from 2.0xmil....

Which one looks better?

hmm hard to decide. depends on what premium u place. location wise summer gardens beats. status wise, este villa being freehold and new beats but at higher psf

graveyard
14-10-11, 00:35
yours is the bungalow opposite right? that's how you managed to take from an elevated angle? ha.

think he took it from his private jet before landing on the jetpad in the roof of his bungalow

ecimbew
14-10-11, 07:15
If you refer to the URA 2008 Masterplan, Nim Road is slated to be extended to connect to Ang Mo Kio Avenue 5. There is also a relatively large plot of land that has been zoned for an educational institution. Seletar Road is also slated to be extended to connect to Ang Mo Kio Avenue 5 at the southern end.

The Singapore Concept Plan 2001 also shows an MRT line that runs through Seletar Hills estate (Seletar MRT line?), linking Seletar Aerospace Park to Lorong Chuan MRT Station and runs further southwards.

I believe there is strong potential for property value appreciation in that area.

PS: I am vested in the Seletar Hills estate with a terrace house in the Stratton vicinity.

Yup that's right. Luckily I'm not seeing things. The Seletar line is definitely in the plan but yet to be announced.

ysyap
14-10-11, 07:36
think he took it from his private jet before landing on the jetpad in the roof of his bungalowPrivate Jet needs a runway. Think its from his chopper! :D

rattydrama
15-10-11, 01:41
this evening went to kapo. Sales good. morning still got 14 units and by the time I reach there around 6plus last unit offered at 2.2m or around 642psf, should be gone by now. TOP expected in 2014. MCL not greedy but they din expect to clear within 3 days!!

its a 4+1 with one underground yard + the attic which is converted to a bedroom with toilet. total 4 +1 maid room. Finishing not bad. Heard those better located units are snapped up by their internal staff at 200k difference.

ysyap
15-10-11, 06:53
this evening went to kapo. Sales good. morning still got 14 units and by the time I reach there around 6plus last unit offered at 2.2m or around 642psf, should be gone by now. TOP expected in 2014. MCL not greedy but they din expect to clear within 3 days!!

its a 4+1 with one underground yard + the attic which is converted to a bedroom with toilet. total 4 +1 maid room. Finishing not bad. Heard those better located units are snapped up by their internal staff at 200k difference.Thx for sharing... didn't expect this project to do so well... :o

devilplate
15-10-11, 09:41
Fh, 6xxpsf n from 2.2mil....sell out!

Great formula!

I tink fh means a great deal....n true landed so ex liao.....ppl starts to look at cluster hse

DC33_2008
15-10-11, 09:45
But quite far from town. Got to go through many ERPs before reaching town. People here might be harping on seletar biz park for rental.
Fh, 6xxpsf n from 2.2mil....sell out!

Great formula!

I tink fh means a great deal....n true landed so ex liao.....ppl starts to look at cluster hse

devilplate
15-10-11, 09:51
But quite far from town. Got to go through many ERPs before reaching town. People here might be harping on seletar biz park for rental.
I believe mostly bot for own stay

I tot gg down take a look today.....lol

DC33_2008
15-10-11, 10:08
Look forward to your feedback. Should consider Sennett Estate if you willing to pay $2.2 - 2.5 mil for this place.
I believe mostly bot for own stay

I tot gg down take a look today.....lol

devilplate
15-10-11, 10:26
Look forward to your feedback. Should consider Sennett Estate if you willing to pay $2.2 - 2.5 mil for this place.
Sold out liao rite....

I tot gg down...But sold out liao....lol

Sennett got 2.2mil brandnew IT? I dun mind mm landed

DC33_2008
15-10-11, 10:38
Terraced House For Sale - Sennett Estate 2 Storey Inter-terrace Potong Pasir (D13)
2300 sqft / 214 sqm (built-in) , 1800 sqft / 167 sqm (land)

They are FH landed and Bidadari development will boost this area in future. This has potential for A&A or even reconstruction.
Sold out liao rite....

I tot gg down...But sold out liao....lol

Sennett got 2.2mil brandnew IT? I dun mind mm landed

kane
15-10-11, 10:40
Really sell out or you guessing?

devilplate
15-10-11, 10:46

its a 4+1 with one underground yard + the attic which is converted to a bedroom with toilet. total 4 +1 maid room. Finishing not bad. Heard those better located units are snapped up by their internal staff at 200k difference.
Left one unit...potentially sold out by now?

200k alot of diff? Potential foul play here:scared-3:

Cheapest IT from 2.0xmil rite?

devilplate
15-10-11, 10:50
Terraced House For Sale - Sennett Estate 2 Storey Inter-terrace Potong Pasir (D13)
2300 sqft / 214 sqm (built-in) , 1800 sqft / 167 sqm (land)

They are FH landed and Bidadari development will boost this area in future. This has potential for A&A or even reconstruction.
Bidadari...i m not excited at all....its wud be a big hdb estate and mabe some condos tats all....perhaps got chance for a mall....but going to take mabe a decade

Btw, wats the asking pxfor tat landed?

rattydrama
15-10-11, 11:04
Its only preview and not even launch yet cluster Fh very solid now. Surrounding homes are asking 1000 psf so of cause it's a no brainer sell out!!

There are various layout some with only 4 units in a row..200k should be ok bah facing water features..

kane
15-10-11, 11:04
That was quick! Sold out in 3 days? Maybe a lot of disillusioned stock traders are considering of focusing more on property?

rattydrama
15-10-11, 11:14
That was quick! Sold out in 3 days? Maybe a lot of disillusioned stock traders are considering of focusing more on property?
Potential upside cos landed is for singaporeans. And singaporeans now buying cluster cos can sell to rich foreigners...

devilplate
15-10-11, 11:16
Potential upside cos landed is for singaporeans. And singaporeans now buying cluster cos can sell to rich foreigners...
I tot this project is foreigner unfrenly? If not, shd be 8xx psf liao....u see how much feo sell their townhse to foreign big carrots! Whahahhahaha

Its not condo status....only townhse within a condo is foreigner frenly.....

rattydrama
15-10-11, 11:18
I tot this project is foreigner unfrenly?

Its not condo status
Cluster landed oh no condo forgot... No wonder so cheap

Ya ya my fav woodlands Woodhaven town house selling 74xpsf 99lh somemore FROM!!!

rattydrama
15-10-11, 11:25
This area got height restrictions is it? No huge condo here most very old 6sty apartments I saw. The road space here is damn huge most are semi d or big houses..after yesterday's visit begin to pay more attention in this area.

devilplate
15-10-11, 11:29
This area got height restrictions is it? No huge condo here most very old 6sty apartments I saw. The road space here is damn huge most are semi d or big houses..after yesterday's visit begin to pay more attention in this area.
Yes, some part of this area vy wide lane....last time recommended by proud owner too...

Was looking at those landed closer to greenwich.....viewed a few...nice place

But this one abit too deep inside....afterall 2.2mil for fh still vy attractive.....the woods 99lh at even more ulu location oredi sellijg from 1.9mil....bigger strata area though but duno where the space goes to:rolleyes:

rattydrama
15-10-11, 15:02
Este Villa is a new upcoming cluster housing development comprising 1 pair of strata semi-detached and 119 units of strata terrace houses (total 121 units)

PROJECT DETAILS
Developer : Kedron Investments Pte Ltd (MCL Land Limited)
Tenure : Estate in Perpetuity (Freehold)
Site Area : Approximately 17,954.9 sqm / 193,266.5 sqft
Expected TOP Date : 30 June 2014

Each unit comes with:-
- 5 Bedrooms
- Attic
- 2 private basement car park lots per unit
- Home Lift within unit
- Branded designer fittings and quality finishes such as natural marble flooring for the living and dining area.

Facilities
Clubhouse
Gymnasium
Dining Pavilion
Hammock Court
Swimming pools – Lap Pool, Leisure Pool / Lagoon Spa Sanctuary / Children's water play pool
Extensive landscaping
24 hours security

Unit Size
Intermediate Terrace 3,326 – 3,434 95 sqft
Corner Terrace 3,757 – 4,090 sqft
Semi-Detached 5,404 sqft

The luxury of having a wide array of facilities to indulge in, and enjoyment of the rich landed property ambiance.
Nestled amidst a serene, private residential enclave in the Seletar Hills Estate, a home that offers an ultimate resort getaway experience without leaving the comfort of your own home.

DC33_2008
15-10-11, 16:40
Is the sqft actual size of the unit or include the shared common area of the development?
Este Villa is a new upcoming cluster housing development comprising 1 pair of strata semi-detached and 119 units of strata terrace houses (total 121 units)

PROJECT DETAILS
Developer : Kedron Investments Pte Ltd (MCL Land Limited)
Tenure : Estate in Perpetuity (Freehold)
Site Area : Approximately 17,954.9 sqm / 193,266.5 sqft
Expected TOP Date : 30 June 2014

Each unit comes with:-
- 5 Bedrooms
- Attic
- 2 private basement car park lots per unit
- Home Lift within unit
- Branded designer fittings and quality finishes such as natural marble flooring for the living and dining area.

Facilities
Clubhouse
Gymnasium
Dining Pavilion
Hammock Court
Swimming pools – Lap Pool, Leisure Pool / Lagoon Spa Sanctuary / Children's water play pool
Extensive landscaping
24 hours security

Unit Size
Intermediate Terrace 3,326 – 3,434 95 sqft
Corner Terrace 3,757 – 4,090 sqft
Semi-Detached 5,404 sqft

The luxury of having a wide array of facilities to indulge in, and enjoyment of the rich landed property ambiance.
Nestled amidst a serene, private residential enclave in the Seletar Hills Estate, a home that offers an ultimate resort getaway experience without leaving the comfort of your own home.

devilplate
15-10-11, 16:44
Is the sqft actual size of the unit or include the shared common area of the development?
Built in of individual unit....seems like u r quite clueless about cluster housing

This Cluster project quite ok bcoz the top flr got a bedroom instead of a complete roof terrace:cool:

DC33_2008
15-10-11, 16:53
Only into landed not cluster housing. So semi D do cost $3million. I am sure you can get a landed terrace in the same area at 3million. How about cabana near sunrise way area? Should be able to get an equivalent unit at this price and FH. This is nearer to AMK.
Built in of individual unit....seems like u r quite clueless about cluster housing

This Cluster project quite ok bcoz the top flr got a bedroom instead of a complete roof terrace:cool:

mantrix
15-10-11, 16:55

a lot of stairs rite...

devilplate
15-10-11, 16:58
a lot of stairs rite...
Tats y provide lift....which is good....but some say waste space:beats-me-man:

Total 4storey plus basement....cfm nid lift

3400sqft spread across 5 levels.....basement and 1st flr big...so upper level shd average 400sqft...MM! Hehe

DC33_2008
15-10-11, 17:02
That is normal for landed properties in Singapore unless it is a landed bungalow (detached house) which is rather few these days as they have been made way for 3 storey houses. Remember that there must always have a nice and comfortable size bedroom on the ground floor. Someday one can grow old or touchwood could be due to injury and cannot climb the stairs can use this ground floor bedroom. Even wifes who are pregnant can find it difficult to climb to the third floor. But is good exercise. :)
a lot of stairs rite...

DC33_2008
15-10-11, 17:04
Not cheap to maintain when it is handed back to the owner. It can become a white elephant and may not work when one wants to use it.
Tats y provide lift....which is good....but some say waste space:beats-me-man:

Total 4storey plus basement....cfm nid lift

3400sqft spread across 5 levels.....basement and 1st flr big...so upper level shd average 400sqft...MM! Hehe

devilplate
15-10-11, 17:09
Not cheap to maintain when it is handed back to the owner. It can become a white elephant and may not work when one wants to use it.
How much to maintain a lift?

Buy cluster nid lift....climb 5storey everyday is no joke

DC33_2008
15-10-11, 17:14
What is the floor to ceiling height for this development? 5-storey of private condo height is surely no joke. Should be a hydraulic lift and it is rather slow. Worried about leakage of fluid in the system. Floor area per floor is only 600sqft, quite small.
How much to maintain a lift?

Buy cluster nid lift....climb 5storey everyday is no joke

devilplate
15-10-11, 17:29
What is the floor to ceiling height for this development? 5-storey of private condo height is surely no joke. Should be a hydraulic lift and it is rather slow. Worried about leakage of fluid in the system. Floor area per floor is only 600sqft, quite small.
I aso dun like cluster hse....really cluttered inside out

I prefer 2storey landed....

Anyother landed area got such wide lanes? This area really wide....i tink got 4.5 car width:cool:

lifeline
15-10-11, 17:32
Only into landed not cluster housing. So semi D do cost $3million. I am sure you can get a landed terrace in the same area at 3million. How about cabana near sunrise way area? Should be able to get an equivalent unit at this price and FH. This is nearer to AMK.

If I remember correctly, Cabana is by feo and 103 years lh.

chiaberry
15-10-11, 20:07
Oh well despite the rants on this forum the units were 100% SOLD OUT just before 12 noon today. I wanted to go look at the show house and arrived at ard 12.20. The developer had closed the show house and blocked off the car park. Not letting anybody in to look any more.

kane
15-10-11, 22:41
Pity, was planning to go down next week to check it out.

devilplate
15-10-11, 22:47
Pity, was planning to go down next week to check it out.
No pity la..u aso wun buy rite....:p

Visit woods lor....nice showflat....i quite like the ID

kane
15-10-11, 23:41
No pity la..u aso wun buy rite....:p

Visit woods lor....nice showflat....i quite like the ID

Good to see mah.if one day you pick it up from subsale market, at least you know what you're buying.

maisonjai
16-10-11, 00:20
About 1k/yr, quarterly servicing like aircon & some loose change for yearly license. haha

jsh
16-10-11, 08:37

cabana is 99LH. Don't think its selling very well.

kane
16-10-11, 11:00
cabana is 99LH. Don't think its selling very well.

I think cabana's price is about the same as este villa. One if freehold the other is leasehold with FEO as the freehold owner. A bit of a no brainer which one to buy. Both are deep into their estates so no amenities in sight.

Komo
16-10-11, 12:25
Este villa is a rare gem. :D

kane
16-10-11, 15:59
the price is reasonable but you have to have a car. it's a damn long walk in from yio chu kang road. and nobody knows when will they open the road to ang mo kio ave 5.

ysyap
16-10-11, 21:43
For 2.2mil, can get luxus hill by topping up another 200k and its so near to the main road.. got busstops and amenities nearby... oops! A wet blanket. :sleep:

kane
16-10-11, 22:23
For 2.2mil, can get luxus hill by topping up another 200k and its so near to the main road.. got busstops and amenities nearby... oops! A wet blanket. :sleep:

If you look carefully, este villa is just behind the future plots of luxus hills.

rattydrama
16-10-11, 23:28
Este villa is a rare gem. :D

sounds like you chop 1 of them. No?

lifeline
17-10-11, 01:02
If you look carefully, este villa is just behind the future plots of luxus hills.

actually all the 25 phases of luxus hills are to the east of seletar road.
este villa @ nim road is to the west of seletar road, and is behind that vacant plot of land next to the CTE that also belongs to bukit sembawang.

ysyap
17-10-11, 07:40
actually all the 25 phases of luxus hills are to the east of seletar road.
este villa @ nim road is to the west of seletar road, and is behind that vacant plot of land next to the CTE that also belongs to bukit sembawang.Good to know... thx for sharing... :D

Komo
17-10-11, 14:10
sounds like you chop 1 of them. No?
If only I have that much cash:(

rattydrama
17-10-11, 18:24
If only I have that much cash:(

3 days and all cleared this shows that alot of them standby hard cash and wait for bargains...and they are prepared to hold for at least 4 years for the SSD.

kane
17-10-11, 19:49
A lot of sideline players waiting to pull the trigger.

ysyap
18-10-11, 08:47
You guys sure this project is sold out? Drove pass it 2 days back and agents and potential buyers were still crowding the place, jamming up the road, parking illegally, etc. :confused:

kane
18-10-11, 08:58
You guys sure this project is sold out? Drove pass it 2 days back and agents and potential buyers were still crowding the place, jamming up the road, parking illegally, etc. :confused:

If not sold out then this weekend got some program liao. Anyone can confirm?

chiaberry
18-10-11, 09:07
Sold out at around lunch time last Saturday. If there were still ppl then maybe it's MCL inviting investors for some event. For sure they closed the show room around 1230 on Saturday because I wanted to view it but they would not let me in. :(

ahsoh88
18-10-11, 09:08
It was reported in today Business Times that all SOLD.

ysyap
18-10-11, 09:13
Sold out at around lunch time last Saturday. If there were still ppl then maybe it's MCL inviting investors for some event. For sure they closed the show room around 1230 on Saturday because I wanted to view it but they would not let me in. :(Oh... I was there on Saturday at 2pm and there was still a huge crowd. Maybe you were one of them wanting to go and see look but kana rejected... :(

devilplate
18-10-11, 09:29
Oh... I was there on Saturday at 2pm and there was still a huge crowd. Maybe you were one of them wanting to go and see look but kana rejected... :(

y u were there?:confused:

devilplate
18-10-11, 09:32

i tink the agts still there to catch leftover buyers....get their contact for future launches or source a landed for them etc...

sold out doesnt mean all buyers will exercised rite?

ysyap
18-10-11, 09:35
y u were there?:confused:Visiting a friend staying at the old old condo beside... LOL!

ysyap
18-10-11, 09:36
i tink the agts still there to catch leftover buyers....get their contact for future launches or source a landed for them etc...

sold out doesnt mean all buyers will exercised rite?Spot on... also to catch these potential buyers for current launched projects at other locations. :D

chiaberry
18-10-11, 10:02
The agents were taking names for cluster housing soon to be released next to Bedor Reservoir.........could be a more convenient location than this Nim Road (**** far in to walk from the main road and not a bus stop in sight).

devilplate
18-10-11, 10:52
The agents were taking names for cluster housing soon to be released next to Bedor Reservoir.........could be a more convenient location than this Nim Road (**** far in to walk from the main road and not a bus stop in sight).

townhse within condo?

99lh wor....tat one more for foreigner....but if ard 600psf can consider to buy and flip to foreigner in future

ysyap
18-10-11, 12:39
The agents were taking names for cluster housing soon to be released next to Bedor Reservoir.........could be a more convenient location than this Nim Road (**** far in to walk from the main road and not a bus stop in sight).Bedok Reservoir is the current hottest reservoir in Singapore. :p

chiaberry
18-10-11, 13:44
Bedok Reservoir is the current hottest reservoir in Singapore. :p

It's also a magnet for those wishing to pass into the other world.

DaytonaSS
18-10-11, 17:12
It's also a magnet for those wishing to pass into the other world.

The correct way should be its one of the medium for them to do so.

Jokes aside, its sad to always see these kind of news, especially if they have lost their ass off before they took the plunge.

Eh
24-02-13, 10:52
I noticed from the floor plan that there is no toilet on the ground floor. That is quite unusual.