PDA

View Full Version : Bliss @ Kovan (D19, Freehold, BBR Kovan Pte Ltd)

Pages : [1] 2

EricLim
17-08-08, 13:59
Brand new 1+1 with rooftop swimming pool and BBQ pit, near to kembangan MRT stn. With many eateries nearby...

Full Furnish Full A/C, asking 2.7k mthly (neg)

Call Eric @ 91877978

shawnabc77
02-08-11, 02:41
Bliss @ Kovan (http://www.blisskovan.com) set to rise from the heart of Kovan. Bliss @ Kovan floor plans soon and Price PSF will be attractively priced to sell for strategic investors. Bliss @ Kovan is in close proximity to everywhere that matters. Whether it is traveling to work in the Central Business District or simply entertaining yourself at any of 2 integrated Resorts, all of the desired destinations are just a moment away.

They say a home represents the human psyche. Where you choose to live must express and complement your individuality, desires and innermost self. Presenting Bliss @ Kovan (http://www.newlaunchsingapore.com/others/bliss-kovan), the perfect embodiment of class and luxury set in a vibrant atmosphere, awaiting your very presence.

Do you want to be the first to get your choice unit of Bliss @ Kovan at the best price? Never miss a New Launch event again. Get your latest updates from New Launch Singapore.

Best Regards
New Launch Singapore (http://www.newlaunchsingapore.com)

Regulators
02-08-11, 03:51
attractive low quantum usually means super high psf and ultra-small mickey mouse units :doh: :doh:

thomastansb
02-08-11, 14:45
This project also dog hole units? Crap, I thought of going down to see see.

attractive low quantum usually means super high psf and ultra-small mickey mouse units :doh: :doh:

mantrix
03-08-11, 21:40
want to advertise also post in wrong segment...haiz....:beats-me-man:

Paris
05-08-11, 07:51
Hi,

No mickey mouse units. Located at Cul de sac of Simon lane near a Chinese temple. If walk to Kovan Mrt will be quite a distance unlike Kovan melody and Kovan residence. Freehold land from goodrich park en-bloc.

http://www.singaporepiling.com.sg/attach10/BBR_Goodrich_PressRelease.pdf

Kovan is not in D21.

Montaigne
21-08-11, 20:47
Launching soon in sep. Price quite attractive, concept like the terrase, low rise style condo.

kingkong1984
21-08-11, 22:11
Launching soon in sep. Price quite attractive, concept like the terrase, low rise style condo.

Give link to site and floor plan plus indicative pricing. Better chances.

ecimbew
21-08-11, 22:16
http://www.propertylaunch.sg/Singapore-Property-New-Launch/BLISS-Kovan.php

Quite a big piece of freehold land

richwang
21-08-11, 22:17
S$1250 psf, <1M for 2 bedder.

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/5780960/for-sale-bliss-kovan

Thanks,
Richard

ecimbew
21-08-11, 22:33
Quite generous. Marble bathroom (wall and floor), marble floor for everything else.

hyenergix
21-08-11, 22:39
This one will be hot...

Montaigne
22-08-11, 07:23
Keen with their Penthouse, but will be stretching to the max!!! 2 bedder PH cost more than 1.5m.. Very huge, 1600+++ sft large, less than 1kpsf tho.

22-08-11, 09:53
It is good that they are defying the trend and not just building MMs,
But from the floor plans, the balconey are just super big :scared-4: :scared-4:

ysyap
22-08-11, 15:14
This one will be hot...That depends on what happens in the next couple of days to their launch in the global economy! Then again I guess time and again, our Singapore buyers have shown themselves to be either ignorant of what's happening in the world or they have absolutely no fear of recessions or retrenchment, etc! :D

ysyap
22-08-11, 15:18
It is good that they are defying the trend and not just building MMs,
But from the floor plans, the balconey are just super big :scared-4: :scared-4:Frankly, their floor area is merely a regular sized projects which are already one too many in D19. I'm actually looking forward to those projects which has a bigger floor area. How about a non ground floor or Penthouse at 1600 sf for a 3 bedder instead of the regular 1000 to 1300 sf? :cheers1:

hyenergix
22-08-11, 15:20
That depends on what happens in the next couple of days to their launch in the global economy! Then again I guess time and again, our Singapore buyers have shown themselves to be either ignorant of what's happening in the world or they have absolutely no fear of recessions or retrenchment, etc! :D

Quite near Kovan MRT and shopping mall. FH and among landed properties, no fear, it will sell out.

ysyap
22-08-11, 15:32
Quite near Kovan MRT and shopping mall. FH and among landed properties, no fear, it will sell out.No problem about selling out. Its more a matter of how fast or how slow! :D

hyenergix
22-08-11, 15:38
I think because of this project, Richard 21 and the recent stock market turmoils that made the developers of ISuites cut price by min $20k to clear the remaining units. This area is experiencing rejuvenation due to new condos and cluster houses. But the traffic along Upper Serangoon road will get worse.

ysyap
22-08-11, 15:46
I think because of this project, Richard 21 and the recent stock market turmoils that made the developers of ISuites cut price by min $20k to clear the remaining units. This area is experiencing rejuvenation due to new condos and cluster houses. But the traffic along Upper Serangoon road will get worse.And so the horror of driving along Upper Serangoon road is reflected all over. Those living at D Pavilion will have difficulty exiting their condos if not for the traffic junction just before the condo gates. The other condo down that stretch of road will encounter similar difficulties too. Sigh! When Minton is completed, its even worse, right? D19 is getting congested indeed so must resort to taking train liao! :spliff2:

hyenergix
22-08-11, 15:52
And so the horror of driving along Upper Serangoon road is reflected all over. Those living at D Pavilion will have difficulty exiting their condos if not for the traffic junction just before the condo gates. The other condo down that stretch of road will encounter similar difficulties too. Sigh! When Minton is completed, its even worse, right? D19 is getting congested indeed so must resort to taking train liao! :spliff2:

Many people staying there will also share your thoughts of taking MRT instead of driving. What will happen next? :p

ysyap
22-08-11, 15:58
Many people staying there will also share your thoughts of taking MRT instead of driving. What will happen next? :pThat is the minister's call already... isn't this what he strongly advocates? To use public transport more because our country carries a 1st world public transportation? :D

hyenergix
22-08-11, 16:07
That is the minister's call already... isn't this what he strongly advocates? To use public transport more because our country carries a 1st world public transportation? :D

Punggol and Sengkang are still building up. I doubt NE line is designed for this surge in population.

fclim
22-08-11, 16:38
Punggol and Sengkang are still building up. I doubt NE line is designed for this surge in population.

Well, they are boosting capacity by up to 50% in the next 5 to 6 years by adding some 12 new trains to the NEL. But, I doubt if it will relieve the overcrowding situation in the trains during peak hours.

Montaigne
22-08-11, 16:41
M considering D19, but now 2nd thoughts...

hyenergix
22-08-11, 16:45
Pls don't depend on my views hor! Must weigh the pros and cons yourself :) I bought a unit at D13, as it is more accessible and nearer to the city center. I drove from Braddell and reached Bedok in less than 10 min via the viaduct (actually closer to 5 min+ as I usually drive > 100 km/h). Amazing.

Montaigne
22-08-11, 17:07
But I do think tat this is a better deal than those recent LH99 near MRT launches eg Nin residences.

hyenergix
22-08-11, 17:11
But I do think tat this is a better deal than those recent LH99 near MRT launches eg Nin residences.

If you mind 99LH ;)

ysyap
22-08-11, 20:36
M considering D19, but now 2nd thoughts...If not D19, where else? Way up north? No way for me man! D15 is already very saturated. D13 also quite tight already except for that park sitting above the cemetary which I'm not very keen! Hmmm.... where else? :confused:

Actually I still think that D19 is ok lah! If its the traffic conditions, then just take train lor! Anyway, Balestier area probably has one of the worse traffic conditions.. but housing prices are still ok leh! :spliff:

Montaigne
22-08-11, 20:51
If not D19, where else? Way up north? No way for me man! D15 is already very saturated. D13 also quite tight already except for that park sitting above the cemetary which I'm not very keen! Hmmm.... where else? :confused:

Actually I still think that D19 is ok lah! If its the traffic conditions, then just take train lor! Anyway, Balestier area probably has one of the worse traffic conditions.. but housing prices are still ok leh! :spliff:

D19 also very saturated wor. Look at the number of new launches!

azeoprop
22-08-11, 23:18
Some info on this Goodrich Park enbloc:
http://www.h88.com.sg/article/Goodrich+Park+might+go+for+%2486m/

:2cents:

Interesting elevated land (vs lowland road). Not too small, FH and exclusive, near mrt.
:spliff:

azeoprop
22-08-11, 23:25
Preview started already? :confused:

Montaigne
23-08-11, 14:41
I saw the condo rental adverts here, how can it be??

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/5768943/for-rent-goodrich-park

bargain hunter
23-08-11, 14:47
goodrich park still not torn down yet. hence, they are trying to squeeze out every cent of rent before they tear it down and build this project. ;)

I saw the condo rental adverts here, how can it be??

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/5768943/for-rent-goodrich-park

Montaigne
23-08-11, 15:33
Saw this news by chance, did not follow that time. For sure Lim tau tow's project will be those small ones 5 storey high apt. Wat about the Pelikat Mansion? 70000sf, will it be tall building kind or sama sama 5 storey high small project? Apt or condo status?

http://www.h88.com.sg/article/Two+residential+sites+at+Serangoon+up+for+en+bloc/

ureshiman
31-08-11, 22:27
Heard tat it will be at least 1300psf... Think the developer is still hoping to catch the cream amid the volatile economy...1200psf still miserably ok considering it is kovan area...not any where like district 15

hyenergix
31-08-11, 22:32
Heard tat it will be at least 1300psf... Think the developer is still hoping to catch the cream amid the volatile economy...1200psf still miserably ok considering it is kovan area...not any where like district 15

Park Residence $1500 psf+ nearby was sold out in weeks. Expect ard $1600 psf for e 1 bedders.

ureshiman
31-08-11, 22:42
Wow....seems the steam n bubble still going strong ya

ysyap
01-09-11, 09:15
Wow....seems the steam n bubble still going strong yaGet ready for the burst! :sleep:

hyenergix
01-09-11, 18:04
Get ready for the burst! :sleep:

Advertisement is $6xx for 1 bedder. Maybe it's only $1400 psf afterall... But this one looks good.

azeoprop
02-09-11, 19:14
When is the preview? :beats-me-man:

Montaigne
02-09-11, 21:53
Preview already started, only cheque submission. No showfalt yet cos not ready. Will be ready mid to end sep. Agent told me around 1.2k- 1.4k psf for 1 bedder leh.. not sure how accurate.

ysyap
02-09-11, 22:25
Preview already started, only cheque submission. No showfalt yet cos not ready. Will be ready mid to end sep. Agent told me around 1.2k- 1.4k psf for 1 bedder leh.. not sure how accurate.Agent is only guessing too. The price list will only be released on the day of the preview or VVIP preview. :spliff2:

DC33_2008
02-09-11, 22:31
Wow! So hot here:simmering:
Preview already started, only cheque submission. No showfalt yet cos not ready. Will be ready mid to end sep. Agent told me around 1.2k- 1.4k psf for 1 bedder leh.. not sure how accurate.

hyenergix
03-09-11, 07:11
Agent is only guessing too. The price list will only be released on the day of the preview or VVIP preview. :spliff2:

Yes, Park Residences near by upped their psf significantly (beyond the range of indicative psf) during the VIP launch when they collected a lot of cheques. I think this one most likely will hit above $1400 psf for the 1 bedder, because there are very limited number available.

ysyap
03-09-11, 07:53
When everybody's rushing to hand in their cheques, it probably is not the time to buy. Give it another year to re-evaluate position! Just my 2 cents worth! :cheers1:

hyenergix
03-09-11, 08:13
When everybody's rushing to hand in their cheques, it probably is not the time to buy. Give it another year to re-evaluate position! Just my 2 cents worth! :cheers1:

This is quite a nice FH project near MRT. FH and 999LH projects will be harder to come by next year due to the higher DC and inflation. I have a contrary view: if everybody rushes in with a cheque, then it might be easier to sub-sale to those who miss the boat! :D

Montaigne
03-09-11, 08:18
I am waiting patiently for this project, think this is one of the best project launch so far in terms of tenure and location. D19 best location imho will be serangoon and kovan. Moreover near MRT plus FH. Can't be better if priced reasonably.

hyenergix
03-09-11, 08:23
I am waiting patiently for this project, think this is one of the best project launch so far in terms of tenure and location. D19 best location imho will be serangoon and kovan. Moreover near MRT plus FH. Can't be better if priced reasonably.

I will go for it even if it is around $1400 psf ;) (but I have run out of Vit M due to another purchase this year :p )

ureshiman
03-09-11, 09:39
All the fever aside, still think a freehold at kovan still high compared to eg one leceister fh at potong pasir nearer city at abt 1100psf resale. There is already oversupply now, unless pocket is deep dun think can cash in so soon when top as still in recession recovery possibly....

kingkong1984
03-09-11, 09:48

Good good... Go for the smallest unit.....

flagship74
03-09-11, 10:52
It's definitely my buy list of 2011..:D

azeoprop
03-09-11, 11:46
Not enough vitamin M.... :(

ysyap
03-09-11, 14:32
I will go for it even if it is around $1400 psf ;) (but I have run out of Vit M due to another purchase this year :p )Same same. Can only go and see look see look! :o

richardsng_era
15-09-11, 20:41
Launching Soon Near MRT! BLISS@KOVAN - 2A Simon Lane / Upper Serangoon Road | Sales Hotline: +65-61001699 | Singapore Private Residential Apartments & Condominiums By BBR Kovan Pte Ltd (Direct From Developer) | ForSaleByDevelopers.Net

BLISS@KOVAN eBrochure / Floor Plans / Site Plan Available (Latest!)

http://www.forsalebydevelopers.net/d19-blisskovan.html

http://www.forsalebydevelopers.net/uploads/5/2/9/9/5299959/6896995_orig.jpg

ForSaleByDevelopers.Net - Search Engine Available For Easy Search of Other Property Launches in Singapore.

BLISS@KOVAN. Rare Freehold Sanctuary Homes within the enclaves of private estate of Kovan, yet 5 minutes walk to Kovan MRT / Heartland Mall. Nearby Punggol Nasi Lemak also awaits you.

Choice Units of 1/2/3/Penthouse Available.

BLISS@KOVAN VVIP Sales Hotline: +65-61001699
Home Page: http://www.forsalebydevelopers.net/d19-blisskovan.html (http://www.forsalebydevelopers.net/d09-espada.html)

ureshiman
18-09-11, 14:50
heard from an agent that this project will be launched at average 1300psf. my personal view is if the developer gives a discount at 1200psf, i dun think is value for money considering is kovan area and not one of the prime areas :tsk-tsk:

how do the rest of non-agent friends out there feel?

DC33_2008
18-09-11, 14:55
How to walk to Kovan mrt in 5 minutes. More like 12 minutes. Cannot compete with Kovan Melody and Kovan residences for rental.
heard from an agent that this project will be launched at average 1300psf. my personal view is if the developer gives a discount at 1200psf, i dun think is value for money considering is kovan area and not one of the prime areas :tsk-tsk:

how do the rest of non-agent friends out there feel?

victorchoo
19-09-11, 00:45
I think the master bedroom windows of all the units (except 1br ones) are either facing direct east or direct west.... :(

RSG
19-09-11, 16:08
How to walk to Kovan mrt in 5 minutes. More like 12 minutes. Cannot compete with Kovan Melody and Kovan residences for rental.

Trust me, I lived there before. It takes only 5 mins to walk to the Kovan MRT station. Not too far and not too near to MRT and Upp Serangoon road thereby providing a quiet and private enclave.

devilplate
19-09-11, 16:34
Trust me, I lived there before. It takes only 5 mins to walk to the Kovan MRT station. Not too far and not too near to MRT and Upp Serangoon road thereby providing a quiet and private enclave.
A little slopy.....7-8mins shd be ok:D

Actually this project quite nice.....the only big fh project in tat area

If its below 1200psf for 2bdr can consider

But the siteplan not nice.....like miltonia

Montaigne
21-09-11, 21:02
Launching tomorrow. 1 bedder starts from 7XX, 2 bedder starts from 1mil. Quantum too high to bite.

hyenergix
21-09-11, 21:10
Launching tomorrow. 1 bedder starts from 7XX, 2 bedder starts from 1mil. Quantum too high to bite.

So low floor unit ard $1500+ psf for 1 bedder. Was guessing ard 1600psf for such typical unit, my guess is not too bad ;)

ysyap
22-09-11, 03:57
So when was $1500 a new norm for this area? Many projects managed to hit that amount already. Wow! Developers all rushing to launch before any turn of events come 2012. Hmmm... :scared-3:

hyenergix
22-09-11, 07:07
I thought $1300psf+ was already crazy early this year. Nowadays FH MM ard $1400psf+, and hovering ard $1500psf+ for those within 10min walk to MRT. 2H 2011 quite few MM launches. I guess there r less FH land supplies at reasonable prices.

devilplate
22-09-11, 10:07
too ex liao lah

space@kovan was launch abt 12xxpsf for the 1bdrs and we r oredi complaining ex!

prices stay flattish since den till now

this one 1bdr fair value shd be 13xxpsf at most and 2bdr 1200psf:2cents:

hyenergix
22-09-11, 10:10
too ex liao lah

space@kovan was launch abt 12xxpsf for the 1bdrs and we r oredi complaining ex!

prices stay flattish since den till now

this one 1bdr fair value shd be 13xxpsf at most and 2bdr 1200psf:2cents:

Park Residences was sold out in weeks in July/Aug for $1600psf. Not tt expensive by comparison.

devilplate
22-09-11, 10:11
Park Residences was sold out in weeks in July/Aug for $1600psf. Not tt expensive by comparison.

so which means space@kovan dirt cheap liao?:hell-hath-no-fury:

Montaigne
22-09-11, 12:05

Park res low quantum wor, this one quantum hit the sky! :doh:

ysyap
22-09-11, 18:32
so which means space@kovan dirt cheap liao?:hell-hath-no-fury:Space@Kovan may be cheap and some penthouses coming with pools but I can't swallow the idea that there's no windows in the kitchen like a yard area or something! :doh:

Montaigne
22-09-11, 18:34
Space@Kovan may be cheap and some penthouses coming with pools but I can't swallow the idea that there's no windows in the kitchen like a yard area or something! :doh:

Dog pool you mean... Planning to go down later to kpo. Agent waiting for me..

Montaigne
22-09-11, 21:53
Just came back from showflat. Very walkable to MRT, took less than 5 mins if take shortcut.. Not launch yet la, official launch date 26sep. But the showflat ready liao. Showflat include a roof terrace on top which shows the actual 2 bedder roof terrace layout. Interesting.. Not sure how many will bite given the high quantum. $7xx quantum for 1 bedder leaves no room for rental yield. Capital appreciation also limited. Should have bought Park residences for investment. Was offered $4xx for a 1 bedder 2nd floor unit..Richard 21 2 bedders only $7xx.. suddenly these 2 projects become cheap.. See, MM rules...

ysyap
23-09-11, 12:55
Just came back from showflat. Very walkable to MRT, took less than 5 mins if take shortcut.. Not launch yet la, official launch date 26sep. But the showflat ready liao. Showflat include a roof terrace on top which shows the actual 2 bedder roof terrace layout. Interesting.. Not sure how many will bite given the high quantum. $7xx quantum for 1 bedder leaves no room for rental yield. Capital appreciation also limited. Should have bought Park residences for investment. Was offered $4xx for a 1 bedder 2nd floor unit..Richard 21 2 bedders only $7xx.. suddenly these 2 projects become cheap.. See, MM rules...MM rules if developers stop pushing out MM units. Its getting too saturated already. :doh:

azeoprop
23-09-11, 18:42
Is the showflat at the actual site? Maybe go kaypo tomorrow haa haa... :p

DC33_2008
15-10-11, 08:11
How much is it selling now ($psf) for the one bedder w/o PES and two beddee?

devilplate
15-10-11, 10:00
How much is it selling now ($psf) for the one bedder w/o PES and two beddee?
Launch liao?

DC33_2008
15-10-11, 10:15
It is not a bad development wrt distance to mrt stn. Is it around $1100psf for smaller unit?
Launch liao?

ecimbew
15-10-11, 10:19
I like this one! :beats-me-man:

DC33_2008
15-10-11, 16:36
Have you gone to the showflat?
I like this one! :beats-me-man:

Montaigne
20-10-11, 16:56
Launched 35 units, sold 32...median psf abt 1400 impressive....

twinkle
20-10-11, 18:20
Launched 35 units, sold 32...median psf abt 1400 impressive....

How they select the 35 units to be launch?
Tot the sale of this is thru interested party issue the cheque .

ysyap
22-10-11, 07:32
DiIfferent developer has different strategy. Some will launch the lousy units first followed by the good ones. Some strangely will launch the good units first. Good can mean pool facing or NS facing. Here, again different developers have different interpretations. Very subjective lah! :D

DC33_2008
22-10-11, 17:49
Anyone knows if there is still one bedder left in this project?

ecimbew
22-10-11, 23:18
Is the showroom open for viewing?

RSG
24-10-11, 11:17
Is the showroom open for viewing?

Yes, the showroom is opened for viewing. Went there y'day. One room Unit still available.

DC33_2008
24-10-11, 14:30
What is the $psf and size?
Yes, the showroom is opened for viewing. Went there y'day. One room Unit still available.

ysyap
24-10-11, 16:30
Are all units launched? What is the percentage sold? :o

Jcmillineum
24-10-11, 20:12
What is the $psf and size?
Size too big for one room leh...can't afford
:doh:

ysyap
20-11-11, 18:37
Size too big for one room leh...can't afford
:doh:Yup..the cheapest one room is already $835k. :tsk-tsk:

azeoprop
20-11-11, 18:45
So expensive?! :tsk-tsk:

ecimbew
20-11-11, 19:12
Yup..the cheapest one room is already $835k. :tsk-tsk:

But the size not very big.
$2k psf?!

http://www.blisskovan.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/[email protected]

graveyard
20-11-11, 19:17

i know this is very near mrt but this price is crazy:scared-5:

ecimbew
20-11-11, 19:19
This is Kovan. Not city hall. :doh:

graveyard
20-11-11, 19:28
This is Kovan. Not city hall. :doh:

this kinda of pricing really gives me an impression of a bubble blowing

Eastboy
20-11-11, 20:11

If indeed 2k psf it is clearly discordant to comparable properties around the area. This is clearly the work of PRC buyers who have overvalued Kovan due to the many PRC Schs and agencies in that area.

twinkle
20-11-11, 20:21

I share the same sentiments ....

azeoprop
20-11-11, 20:48
Erm...preview price recorded was not that high leh?

BLISS@KOVAN SIMON LANE Condominium1 758,241 495 Strata 1,531 Oct-11

BLISS@KOVAN SIMON LANE Condominium1 767,892 527 Strata 1,456 Oct-11

BLISS@KOVAN SIMON LANE Condominium1 776,664 560 Strata 1,388 Oct-11

The 800k one most probably is the top floor or they have raised the price.
:beats-me-man:

hyenergix
20-11-11, 20:58

I thought it was $7xx k for 1 bedroom?
http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/6431756/for-sale-bliss-kovan

ysyap
20-11-11, 21:30
Well I was there this afternoon and yes, they have probably raised the price yes it is ridiculous pricing therefore I decided not to do anything more than saying thank you... :o

Eastboy
20-11-11, 21:38
Well I was there this afternoon and yes, they have probably raised the price yes it is ridiculous pricing therefore I decided not to do anything more than saying thank you... :o

Prcs bought for their children, it's going to be Chinatown.

mcmlxxvi
20-11-11, 21:41
830/495 is 1686psf la not 2k

ysyap
20-11-11, 21:47
Their 3 bedder is at an outrageous $1.5x mil for a typical 1130 sqft unit. That is probably $13xx psf. :doh: To think that I nearly got Goodrich Park 3 years back... :scared-5:

Eastboy
20-11-11, 21:50
Their 3 bedder is at an outrageous $1.5x mil for a typical 1130 sqft unit. That is probably $13xx psf. :doh: To think that I nearly got Goodrich Park 3 years back... :scared-5:

1.5mil I will buy landed

ysyap
20-11-11, 21:54
1.5mil I will buy landedAt today's price, $1.5mil will only fetch a small intermediate terrace! :rolleyes:

Eastboy
20-11-11, 22:04
At today's price, $1.5mil will only fetch a small intermediate terrace! :rolleyes:

Ya will buy a terrace over a condo for 1.5mil

Jcmillineum
21-11-11, 21:17
Ya will buy a terrace over a condo for 1.5mil

Quick buy....heh...

Eastboy
21-11-11, 21:27
Quick buy....heh...

yah am considering!!!!

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/8117359/for-sale-chapel-cl

think it'll go soon!!!

samuelk
21-11-11, 21:34
yah am considering!!!!

think it'll go soon!!!

very nice !

devilplate
21-11-11, 21:58
yah am considering!!!!

think it'll go soon!!!

it is 11xxpsf built in......:scared-3:

graveyard
21-11-11, 22:09
it is 11xxpsf built in......:scared-3:

High psf for landed!

mcmlxxvi
21-11-11, 22:15
High psf for landed!
It looks kind of dark. Even daytime need to turn on light...

ysyap
22-11-11, 05:07
It looks kind of dark. Even daytime need to turn on light...That's because that unskilled agent took photo from inside looking outwards. Bad skills. Against the daytime light from outside. He should take from the main door so that the living room will look brighter! LOL! But yes, it certainly looked dark in the photo! :cool:

ysyap
22-11-11, 05:10
So has the new ruling for showflats to accurately represent the actual unit been implemented? Was at Bliss showflat and realised that there are at least 2 things which are misrepresenting. 1st, there are two doors leading to the common bathroom. 2nd, there is a recess area in the wall of a bedroom which comfortably housed a display cabinet. That is a wall which cannot be removed in the actual unit. Are these considered violation of that ruling? :tsk-tsk:

ecimbew
22-11-11, 06:03
yah am considering!!!!

think it'll go soon!!!

It's freehold n near to parkway parade and the famous laksa store.

shawnabc77
25-11-11, 08:11
Bliss @ Kovan can be found in centralise area fringe, providing you with an easily affordable reduced quantum by using great hire generate. An excellent area to have a home in and an easier strategy to your task. A short while faraway from most readily available expressway including Quiche, KPE, ECP and also a 5 minutes stroll for you to Kovan MRT Stop. Anyone don’t have to worry about almost any hussles coming from function and also back. A mins drive so that you can Bundled Holiday resort and also Suntec Metropolis to relieve your loved ones as well as yourself to get a enjoyable weekend break. Or maybe purely take pleasure in the visit to a well-known places to eat inside the area.

With its proper and obtainable spot, productive design and style and cit on the art developing management process, Bliss @ kovan (http://www.blisskovan.com) will offer you just the very best who wants to create to their existence felt from the family lifestyle.

Do you wish to are the first to get your option device connected with Bliss @ Kovan in the ideal value? Get your newest revisions through Property Forum Singapore (http://www.propertyforumsingapore.com).

For more information visit us @ www.BlissKovan.com (http://www.BlissKovan.com)

http://www.newlaunchsingapore.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/[email protected]

Regulators
26-11-11, 04:01
you mean marked up 40% then marked down 10%? :doh:

ysyap
26-11-11, 05:15
you mean marked up 40% then marked down 10%? :doh:Agreed. Was there beginning of this week and agent revealed discount offer ends on Monday. Prices goes up on Tuesday or something like that so yes, mark up then mark down... :tsk-tsk:

devilplate
26-11-11, 09:07
Mr B is right!

developer giving 10-20% discount islandwide!!!

whahahahhaa

CondoExpert.sg
09-12-11, 17:17
Bliss @ Kovan (District 19)

(Visit www.CondoExpert.sg (http://www.condoexpert.sg/) or call Jonathan @ 8100-8004 for more information!)

http://www.condoexpert.sg/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/[email protected]

Summary

Developer : BBR Kovan Pte Ltd
Est. TOP : 2015
District : 19 (Kovan)
Est. Quantum Price : From $7xxK Up
No. Of Towers : 6
Tenure : Freehold/Condominium
No. Of Storey : 5
Site Area : 98,0863 sqft
No. Of Units : 140
Main Orientation : North-east/South-east
Units Composition : 1, 2, 3 Bedroom and Penthouses
Distance to MRT : 5 Mins Walk to Kovan MRT Station
Buyers Eligibility : Locals/PRs/Foreigners
Payment Scheme : Normal Progressive
Primary Schools within 1km : Xinghua Primary School
Xinmin Primary School

Unit Types and Sizes

(Type - No. of Units - Sizes (sqft))

1 Bedroom
C5/C6/C7/C8 - 24 - 495/527/592

1 Bedroom PES
C1/C2/C3/C4 - 6 - 506/560/613

2 Bedrooms
B6/B7/B8/B9/B9A/B10 - 24 - 796/839/904/915

2 Bedrooms PES
B1/B2/B3/B4/B5 - 8 - 893/915/925/936/1022

3 Bedrooms
A4/A5/A6 - 42 - 1162/1227/1248

3 Bedrooms PES
A1/A2/A3 - 14 - 1130/1227/1248

Facilities

Lap Pool
Children’s Play Pool
Hydro Massage
Spa Pool and Pavilion
Outdoor Shower
Pool Deck Entrance Court
Water Feature
Biological Pond
Vertical Green Wall
Garden Walk
Rain Garden Clubhouse (2nd storey)
Gym (3rd storey)
Dining Pavilion with Barbeque and Kitchen Facilities
Children’s Playground
Cascading Water

Facade

Interior

Site Map

Street Map

Visit www.CondoExpert.sg (http://www.condoexpert.sg/) or call Jonathan @ 8100-8004 for more information on Bliss@Kovan as well as for other new launch condos!

azeoprop
09-12-11, 18:33
30% discount? :D

ysyap
10-12-11, 11:05
This project is selling at $1400 psf ave... 30% discount is still $980psf... Me want $800psf, can? :D

bargain hunter
15-12-11, 12:19
9 sold at median of 1420psf in nov.

ysyap
15-12-11, 14:41
9 sold at median of 1420psf in nov.Wow.. $1420psf? Does a FH near MRT really worth that much in OCR? :scared-3: Will they regret after the annoucement of the latest CM?

graveyard
15-12-11, 14:53
Wow.. $1420psf? Does a FH near MRT really worth that much in OCR? :scared-3: Will they regret after the annoucement of the latest CM?

maybe its the scarcity? most of the projects near MRT are leaseholds so a FH this near to mrt command higher price due to higher demand?

ysyap
15-12-11, 15:04
maybe its the scarcity? most of the projects near MRT are leaseholds so a FH this near to mrt command higher price due to higher demand?Seriously it is really not that near to MRT, is it? 5 to 10 mins walk?

phantom_opera
15-12-11, 15:05
nah ... this kind of price might as well buy D11

BLISS@KOVAN SIMON LANE Condominium 1 1,648,720 1,227 Strata 1,344psf Nov-11

graveyard
15-12-11, 15:12
Seriously it is really not that near to MRT, is it? 5 to 10 mins walk?

hmm based on propertyguru, its 0.3km to kovan mrt. Thats 5mins to MRT, which to me, it can be considered near. next to mrt can do your eardrum no justice!!

ysyap
15-12-11, 15:41
hmm based on propertyguru, its 0.3km to kovan mrt. Thats 5mins to MRT, which to me, it can be considered near. next to mrt can do your eardrum no justice!!Well if its 0.3km on propertyguru might be referring to displacement and not distance, ie. the shortest straight line measured. But if actual walking, it may be 0.5km or more... Hmmm.... :47:

graveyard
15-12-11, 21:39
Well if its 0.3km on propertyguru might be referring to displacement and not distance, ie. the shortest straight line measured. But if actual walking, it may be 0.5km or more... Hmmm.... :47:

hmm best is to try walking and gauge

chanel
05-02-12, 14:13
Exterior looks very impressive but what is lacking in their design is most units do not have a yard except a space for washer/dryer machine. So far less than 50% sold according to recent Business Times report. Nowadays whether freehold or 99 leasehold doesnt hold true anymore. E.g. next door, Kovan Residences - some units were transacted at $1,400psf after TOP.

pineapple
05-02-12, 16:26
Tot there should be a new launch near Simon plaza..

chanel
05-02-12, 16:38
Tot there should be a new launch near Simon plaza..

You are right, it's directly opposite Kovan Residences. This 99yr site attracted 12 bidders and their breakeven cost is around $980psf, therefore priced to market between $1,100 to $1,300psf.

mcmlxxvi
06-02-12, 10:39
I expect 1400psf and no less for the new launch if one bedder. brand new just top mm further out already pushing 1500

bargain hunter
15-03-12, 13:49
6 more sold in feb at 1330psf median. all 70 units launched are sold. is the other 70 launched yet?

Montaigne
15-03-12, 14:04
Was waiting to see if dev will give huge discount since units not reali moving that fast. This location plus freehold is worth waiting heehee.. Current price if to hold how many can afford.

price
15-03-12, 14:28
Was waiting to see if dev will give huge discount since units not reali moving that fast. This location plus freehold is worth waiting heehee.. Current price if to hold how many can afford.

For the price here i'd say OL will be a better buy.

lufu
18-03-12, 13:08

Kovan has very little development already so limited upside. MRT already there. a mediocre Heartland Mall. It's a nice landed neighbourhood though.

The best selling point is the 3.5M or 3.3M Celling height.
but again, it's common feature for all low rise development these days

lufu
25-03-12, 21:13
For the price here i'd say OL will be a better buy.

What is OL ?
Their units are really not moving, quantum is too big.

price
25-03-12, 21:15
What is OL ?
Their units are really not moving, quantum is too big.
One leicester

kane
25-03-12, 22:44
the buyers are probably those too used to kovan area.

lufu
26-03-12, 07:49
the buyers are probably those too used to kovan area.

a lot of people say Kovan is overpriced. Are there a lot of Chinese school or Chinese community there?

kane
26-03-12, 08:47
A lot of places that people don't really pay attention to in the past are all selling for over 1000psf. So relatively speaking, the notion of overpriced seems to be lost somewhere. Look at Woodsville 18. Can sell for 1600psf??

price
26-03-12, 09:11
A lot of places that people don't really pay attention to in the past are all selling for over 1000psf. So relatively speaking, the notion of overpriced seems to be lost somewhere. Look at Woodsville 18. Can sell for 1600psf??

1600psf is an understatement, their median should be 1700.

Anything above 4th floor was selling at 1.7k already! :scared-5:

Bliss should look pretty cheap compared to 18 WV now. Bigger condo status and facilities too!

kane
26-03-12, 10:05
1600psf is an understatement, their median should be 1700.

Anything above 4th floor was selling at 1.7k already! :scared-5:

Bliss should look pretty cheap compared to 18 WV now. Bigger condo status and facilities too!

How come no one say 18 WV buyers are carrot head? Haha.

ysyap
26-03-12, 10:19
a lot of people say Kovan is overpriced. Are there a lot of Chinese school or Chinese community there?Kovan Residences was one of the earlier new launches to push prices to :scared-1: levels. Other projects that come later followed and therefore prices started shooting north... now its gone to RCR levels already... $16xx psf??? :rolleyes:

kane
26-03-12, 10:30
Kovan residences was languishing at one point. Under 700psf also have. Sigh...

price
26-03-12, 10:52
How come no one say 18 WV buyers are carrot head? Haha.

Honestly, not many people know about this project any its already 60-70% sold. Not a single ad on ST yet. So not many people :scared-5: at the price?

Writ
15-04-12, 22:11
anyone know how many units left here?

bargain hunter
16-04-12, 14:56
10 more sold at 1334psf in mar.

as at end mar, 25 of launched units avail + 35 more unlaunched units. total 60 units to go.

Writ
16-04-12, 15:56
anyone know what type of marble is used for the flooring?

The showflat for this project seems very simple compared to other showflat like the sky habitat.

Montaigne
16-04-12, 16:55
Considered that this is FH and near mrt, is this a better buy than Bishan sky habitat?

speculator
16-04-12, 22:48
Considered that this is FH and near mrt, is this a better buy than Bishan sky habitat?

small project but environment looks Blissful.
Marbles everywhere. Better than homogenous tiles at Sky Habitat

Kanarazu
20-04-12, 00:01

The showflat for this project seems very simple compared to other showflat like the sky habitat.

I thought the marble used was moon grey marble, but according to this website hosted by someone working for the supplier, the marble is called amino marble. http://yourchoiceofstone.blogspot.com/

Kanarazu
20-04-12, 00:05
Well if its 0.3km on propertyguru might be referring to displacement and not distance, ie. the shortest straight line measured. But if actual walking, it may be 0.5km or more... Hmmm.... :47:

I used the distance measuring tool in onemap.gov.sg to gauge the walking distance, it's around 360m to the Kovan MRT.

mantrix
20-04-12, 00:16
I used the distance measuring tool in onemap.gov.sg to gauge the walking distance, it's around 360m to the Kovan MRT.

that's around 5-7min walk

ysyap
20-04-12, 06:31
I used the distance measuring tool in onemap.gov.sg to gauge the walking distance, it's around 360m to the Kovan MRT.Yes, I think that map uses displacement. Its the same map that people use to find out proximity to a primary school which essentially refers to the 1km radius, etc. ;)

Kanarazu
20-04-12, 06:52
Yes, I think that map uses displacement. Its the same map that people use to find out proximity to a primary school which essentially refers to the 1km radius, etc. ;)

You can measure both distance and displacement, it's a great tool to confirm what property agents say about MRT proximity. Normally I set the view to hybrid between the street map and land parcel views and at a suitable transparency I can see roughly where the pedestrian pavements are and measure the distance along that.

carbuncle
20-04-12, 17:06
Haiyo so troublesome. Not like sg very big. Just go down personally and take a walk with timer....

insigina
20-04-12, 23:50
Haiyo so troublesome. Not like sg very big. Just go down personally and take a walk with timer....

The location is good. At the end of the 300m walk, you have arguably the best nasi lemak, hokien mee, fried oyster egg, teochew porridge in Singapore. Heartland mall may be small but the hawker centre there is very good. The location of Bliss is also quiet.

twinkle
21-04-12, 12:14
Hmmm.... This area could get very congested looking that the buildings surrounding it. Furthermore there is only one entrance/exit point.... Not so Blissful after all....

Kanarazu
21-04-12, 13:16
Hmmm.... This area could get very congested looking that the buildings surrounding it. Furthermore there is only one entrance/exit point.... Not so Blissful after all....

There should be at least 2 ways to access the 3 major roads surrounding the kovan area, by manoeuvring the network of roads within the landed area. With the upcoming development of the land parcel at Simon Rd there is plan to create a road from Kovan Road to join Florence Road which may mitigate some of the congestion concerns.

price
21-04-12, 15:51

Haha u really make me think that there's every possible reason to talk down a project.

Komo
21-04-12, 17:40
any discount given by developer?:D

twinkle
26-04-12, 19:34
Haha u really make me think that there's every possible reason to talk down a project.
Well... Agent talk all the reason for you to buy. It is at such forum that we share ,without any agenda hopefully, on what we observed so that whoever that wants to invest in that project goes in eyes open!!!
I'm just very surprise that no one observed this ....

twinkle
26-04-12, 19:36
There should be at least 2 ways to access the 3 major roads surrounding the kovan area, by manoeuvring the network of roads within the landed area. With the upcoming development of the land parcel at Simon Rd there is plan to create a road from Kovan Road to join Florence Road which may mitigate some of the congestion concerns.
It is not jus the road. See what is around it and u'll know what I mean..,

Kanarazu
27-04-12, 00:55

The interior design company (suying.com.sg) did the ID also for Centennia Suites, which uses the same type of marble.

Sleepyhead
04-05-12, 22:47
Most of the units have no yards... So that's why they all have massive balconies... For hanging laundry!

it is indeed a 5min walk to station using th short cut.

Personally find the psf too high... But still better value than Sky Habitat anyday.

kane
04-05-12, 23:30
Most of the units have no yards... So that's why they all have massive balconies... For hanging laundry!

it is indeed a 5min walk to station using th short cut.

Personally find the psf too high... But still better value than Sky Habitat anyday.

at the very least it's freehold...

Writ
07-05-12, 20:52
when are they going to start construction?

Kanarazu
07-05-12, 22:01
when are they going to start construction?

As of yesterday can still see some rental units in Goodrich Park still occupied by tenants. I was told supposed to move out Apr but that didn't happen completely.

Writ
16-05-12, 14:21
any marble expert here? can you tell whether the marble used is cheap or quality kind.

Kanarazu
16-05-12, 15:38
any marble expert here? can you tell whether the marble used is cheap or quality kind.

You can visit Futar at Changi to enquire the price as I think they supplied it. Are you vested in this project?

Kanarazu
16-05-12, 22:35
You can visit Futar at Changi to enquire the price as I think they supplied it. Are you vested in this project?

The Laurels @ Cairnhill uses the same marble too. FYI.

kane
16-05-12, 23:27
The Laurels @ Cairnhill uses the same marble too. FYI.
Wah? They use expensive marbles?

Kanarazu
17-05-12, 00:22
Wah? They use expensive marbles?

For Centennia Suites it's the same marble as I've seen the pictures. For The Laurels the name of marble is the same (Almano presumably from Turkiye and Almano might be a corruption of the word Almanya) but no pictures sighted. All 3 projects have one thing in common which is the same ID architect company.

How much would marble cost to be considered expensive? I can't tell if these are expensive or not.

Writ
17-05-12, 06:36
kanarazu u seem to know quite a bit of this project, u got a place here?

Im considering Bliss@kovan.

The psf is at a higher end for kovan area. there is no advertisement for this project. The sale is pretty slow considering that there is only 140 units.

On the other hand, the showflat is nice (not 'beautified' by expensive furnishing).

Wonder how is the contractor for this project. Heard its BBR in house contractor. any good track record?

Kanarazu
17-05-12, 07:28
kanarazu u seem to know quite a bit of this project, u got a place here?

Im considering Bliss@kovan.

The psf is at a higher end for kovan area. there is no advertisement for this project. The sale is pretty slow considering that there is only 140 units.

On the other hand, the showflat is nice (not 'beautified' by expensive furnishing).

Wonder how is the contractor for this project. Heard its BBR in house contractor. any good track record?

I am also considering. Judging by the caveats lodged the sold units should be around 80-90ish by now. Advertisements is roughly once fortnightly they don't seem to be in a hurry. Also no substantial discounts haha. You can go BBR or LOok Architect websites to get more info on the past projects and some architecture pictures. Should be BBR's 4th project by now, they dabbled in 2 high end projects recently according to their brochures. The developer is also contractor to build flats for HDB. Psf wise agree is high for the area but looks like kovan residences subsale prices is catching up and you can watch out for naung residences see what price they will launch at.
Btw as for the cost of the marbles I think it amounts to not more than 1% of the unit's price nia. Any particular stack you are looking at?

Kanarazu
17-05-12, 08:11
I am also considering. Judging by the caveats lodged the sold units should be around 80-90ish by now. Advertisements is roughly once fortnightly they don't seem to be in a hurry. Also no substantial discounts haha. You can go BBR or LOok Architect websites to get more info on the past projects and some architecture pictures. Should be BBR's 4th project by now, they dabbled in 2 high end projects recently according to their brochures. The developer is also contractor to build flats for HDB. Psf wise agree is high for the area but looks like kovan residences subsale prices is catching up and you can watch out for naung residences see what price they will launch at.
Btw as for the cost of the marbles I think it amounts to not more than 1% of the unit's price nia. Any particular stack you are looking at?

Correction: according to BBR annual report as of end mar 2012, total 95 units sold.

bargain hunter
17-05-12, 08:35
that's strange. URA monthly sales data shows 13 sold at 1234 to 1429psf (1366psf median) for april 2012. after that, total sold is 92 units.

Correction: according to BBR annual report as of end mar 2012, total 95 units sold.

Kanarazu
17-05-12, 12:11
that's strange. URA monthly sales data shows 13 sold at 1234 to 1429psf (1366psf median) for april 2012. after that, total sold is 92 units.

Hmmm interesting. Maybe 95 is as of May 8 Annual Report. They must have sold 3 more in week 1 of May.

bargain hunter
17-05-12, 15:41
ok, i found the announcement. its the Press Release of the quarterly report you are referring too. yeah, that means 2 more units sold till May 8. :)

Hmmm interesting. Maybe 95 is as of May 8 Annual Report. They must have sold 3 more in week 1 of May.

Writ
18-05-12, 19:41

I like the stacks that are facing the da silva road. the pool facing units most probably will be noisy esp since the master room are pool facing. the units facing lowland will be facing west sun. Seems like the good units are all gone.

For such a small development if the developer start building mid this year. It should be completed by the end of next year.

Kanarazu
18-05-12, 19:58
I like the stacks that are facing the da silva road. the pool facing units most probably will be noisy esp since the master room are pool facing. the units facing lowland will be facing west sun. Seems like the good units are all gone.

For such a small development if the developer start building mid this year. It should be completed by the end of next year.

They have to wait till the tenants move out of Goodrich, tear it down before building from scratch. Can be so fast meh? If so fast can change name to Blitz@kovan. :)

Writ
18-05-12, 20:04
They have to wait till the tenants move out of Goodrich, tear it down before building from scratch. Can be so fast meh? If so fast can change name to Blitz@kovan. :)

Haha, lol. I estimated from this articles posted in propertyguru on july 13 2010.

BBR Holdings intends to buy a parcel of freehold land for S$86 million at Simon Lane, located close to Serangoon Gardens.

The mainboard-listed company said it plans to develop a low-rise condominium project on the site, which currently houses Goodrich Park Condominium.

Under the URA 2008 Master Plan, the site, which measures more than 9,000 sq m, is zoned for residential development with a gross plot ratio of 1.4 and an allowable height of up to five storeys.

Based on its plot ratio, the cost of the land works out to around S$629 psf ppr, said the company.

By including a further ten percent of balcony gross floor area, the cost will be around S$572 psf ppr.

Development charges are not payable for the site’s redevelopment, said BBR.

BBR plans to develop a five-storey condo that comprises approximately 120 units of around 1,200 sq ft each, scheduled to be completed by end-2011.

its posted on july 13 2010, so the developer estimated that it will take 1 and a half year. And that include marketing and all that.

Trevista is a high rise building that took 2 years to complete. Buyers can move in 1 years before the estimated top stated in the brochure.

Which stack are you interested in? any other condo that you are looking at?

Kanarazu
18-05-12, 20:18
Haha, lol. I estimated from this articles posted in propertyguru on july 13 2010.

BBR Holdings intends to buy a parcel of freehold land for S$86 million at Simon Lane, located close to Serangoon Gardens.

The mainboard-listed company said it plans to develop a low-rise condominium project on the site, which currently houses Goodrich Park Condominium.

Under the URA 2008 Master Plan, the site, which measures more than 9,000 sq m, is zoned for residential development with a gross plot ratio of 1.4 and an allowable height of up to five storeys.

Based on its plot ratio, the cost of the land works out to around S$629 psf ppr, said the company.

By including a further ten percent of balcony gross floor area, the cost will be around S$572 psf ppr.

Development charges are not payable for the site’s redevelopment, said BBR.

BBR plans to develop a five-storey condo that comprises approximately 120 units of around 1,200 sq ft each, scheduled to be completed by end-2011.

its posted on july 13 2010, so the developer estimated that it will take 1 and a half year. And that include marketing and all that.

Trevista is a high rise building that took 2 years to complete. Buyers can move in 1 years before the estimated top stated in the brochure.

Which stack are you interested in? any other condo that you are looking at?

Wow you are eagle eye! Looking for 2 bedder but looks like not much choice left. Maybe wait for Naung Residences.

Kanarazu
18-05-12, 20:27
Wow you are eagle eye! Looking for 2 bedder but looks like not much choice left. Maybe wait for Naung Residences.

http://www.theedgesingapore.com/the-daily-edge/business/17719-bbr-holdings-acquire-freehold-plot-at-simon-lane-for-86m.html

Looks like its launch date not completion date. Lol

Writ
18-05-12, 20:37
http://www.theedgesingapore.com/the-daily-edge/business/17719-bbr-holdings-acquire-freehold-plot-at-simon-lane-for-86m.html

Looks like its launch date not completion date. Lol

wow. now it makes sense.

from my research, Look architect is incharge of architecture, suying is in charge of ID, Ong & Ong architect is in charge of landscape.

Im curious about whether is ong & ong really involve.

You know?

Kanarazu
18-05-12, 21:09
wow. now it makes sense.

from my research, Look architect is incharge of architecture, suying is in charge of ID, Ong & Ong architect is in charge of landscape.

Im curious about whether is ong & ong really involve.

You know?

I think O&O is in charge of landscaping based on what I read. Bliss had quite substantial elevation if you look at the architect's elevation diagram the ground floor starts roughly 2.1m from the road level of Simon lane. However agent claimed 1.5m or so.

Writ
23-05-12, 09:24

Naung Residences psf is higher than Bliss is'nt it?

bargain hunter
10-06-12, 18:26
http://info.sgx.com/webcoranncatth.nsf/VwAttachments/Att_EC4E05559A892F6548257A170036495F/$file/BBR_SINGAPORE_UNIVERSITY_OF_TECHNOLOGY_AND_DESIGN.pdf?openelement

this project is 98 sold according to somewhere in the announcement above. :ashamed1:

helloworld99
11-06-12, 13:09

Seriously, I been to the showflat and I think the surroundings is quite crap. Saw a lot of china men walking about.

Sleepyhead
12-06-12, 13:27
agree that the surrounding area not that desirable.... for now.

but who knows what that'll be in 5 yrs time? the whole area being rebuilt into luxury condos right? so the demographics will change in time too.

but with development comes congestion and all the rest...... kovan is already getting super congested, eating places have long queues, mrt station is always crowded, etc...etc.... can kovan take any further population increase without additional investment in infrastructure?

TheOnlyGayInTheVillage
12-06-12, 13:31
Heartland Mall needs an upgrade. Maybe a 8 to 10 storey mall...

Noexit
12-06-12, 14:05
Wonder how long will that be with so many planning of new estate building up nowadays at other area and will they bother much about small area here. Anyway they will had though this area already had a mall same as sembawang and KIV till years and years ......:OldFart:

Kanarazu
12-06-12, 14:29
Seriously, I been to the showflat and I think the surroundings is quite crap. Saw a lot of china men walking about.

There was a news article today on ST about a swimming pool mishap at Goodrich Park which explained the presence of the foreign workers.

12-06-12, 14:56
maybe the old shophouses along upper serangoon road will be a target of en bloc so as to cope with the increased population.

Noexit
12-06-12, 15:42
Ya tear down the two storey shophouses and built even more 5-storey high private property :samurai-killa:

maybe the old shophouses along upper serangoon road will be a target of en bloc so as to cope with the increased population.

Kanarazu
12-06-12, 21:51

Heartland mall upgrade will be 心地善良。It looked very dated now but that lot is probably capped at GPR 1.4.

Kanarazu
12-06-12, 21:59
agree that the surrounding area not that desirable.... for now.

but who knows what that'll be in 5 yrs time? the whole area being rebuilt into luxury condos right? so the demographics will change in time too.

but with development comes congestion and all the rest...... kovan is already getting super congested, eating places have long queues, mrt station is always crowded, etc...etc.... can kovan take any further population increase without additional investment in infrastructure?

What else can be done to ease the congestion along upp serangoon? Extend the viaduct further?

hyenergix
12-06-12, 22:03
What else can be done to ease the congestion along upp serangoon? Extend the viaduct further?

E R P :scared-2:

chanel
12-06-12, 22:58
Demolition was supposed to commence end of the month, unfortunately one foreign construction worker died in Goodrich Park swimming pool, according to today's news.

Writ
13-06-12, 09:45
oh, they are starting work by the end of this month? will the case delay the start of the construction?

Kanarazu
13-06-12, 10:16
oh, they are starting work by the end of this month? will the case delay the start of the construction?

Don't think it will cause delay. Developer had stopped their regular advertisements In the papers already, who knows, maybe they will really start construction soon.

chanel
16-06-12, 11:46
understand that delay in construction is due to poor sales. now with this unfortunte mishap of dead body in pool, my friend planning to sell his unit. seems the developer rented out the whole block to earn more money whilst waiting for sales to increase. so unlucky cos the chinese drunkard foreign worker only checked into his rented unit not even half day fell into the pool & died.

Writ
16-06-12, 12:04
he drown and died in the pool? I tot he died in the hospital.

Kanarazu
16-06-12, 16:26
he drown and died in the pool? I tot he died in the hospital.

To quote the newspaper: "the worker is believed to have been still breathing when he emerged from the water ..."And he died in the hospital eventually.

Kanarazu
16-06-12, 16:30
understand that delay in construction is due to poor sales. now with this unfortunte mishap of dead body in pool, my friend planning to sell his unit. seems the developer rented out the whole block to earn more money whilst waiting for sales to increase. so unlucky cos the chinese drunkard foreign worker only checked into his rented unit not even half day fell into the pool & died.

Your friend will have to overcome the 16% SSD to break even if sell now.

TheOnlyGayInTheVillage
16-06-12, 16:59
It will be silly to sell at a loss just coz of pantang. I will buy over. Come come. 20% discount off purchase price ok?

Writ
16-06-12, 20:27
Look like they are going to delay the construction to at least another month. The poor guy just move into the old condo.

Writ
16-06-12, 20:31
any body have any info about the piece of land at simon road. I heard it is launching soon.

Kanarazu
16-06-12, 20:38
any body have any info about the piece of land at simon road. I heard it is launching soon.

Probably late this year or early next year since the land was bought early this year. I suppose time is require to plan right? This is LH land you are aware right? Take note Kovan Road will be extended into Florence road as well.

Kanarazu
30-06-12, 16:15
Don't think it will cause delay. Developer had stopped their regular advertisements In the papers already, who knows, maybe they will really start construction soon.

Advertisement made a come back today with focus on selling the penthouse units.

Writ
04-07-12, 16:35
have the construction started?

CP5211
17-07-12, 18:34
hi,
Does any one knows why this project is still not completely sold out? Its freehold and near to MRT (5 mins walk)

lifeline
18-07-12, 08:01
hi,
Does any one knows why this project is still not completely sold out? Its freehold and near to MRT (5 mins walk)

quite a good location with mrt nearby, not noisy - very good for own stay.
for investing, value may be there but got to think hard hard, cos many other options are avail for that quantum.
left with 2 studios 800+k, sandwiched in the middle, ground floor and 4th floor with not so ideal numbers.
penthouses look nice - cheapest now is 1.6+M, with high ceiling for the hall and varying elevations on the roof terrace; promo 60k renovation voucher.

CP5211
18-07-12, 08:34
quite a good location with mrt nearby, not noisy - very good for own stay.
for investing, value may be there but got to think hard hard, cos many other options are avail for that quantum.
left with 2 studios 800+k, sandwiched in the middle, ground floor and 4th floor with not so ideal numbers.
penthouses look nice - cheapest now is 1.6+M, with high ceiling for the hall and varying elevations on the roof terrace; promo 60k renovation voucher.

Thanks Lifeline for your detailed info. The other options like Kovan Melody, Kovan Residences are 99 leasehold and I thought Bliss would be a good choice since it is FH, but I guess I missed the good units (currently not living in Singapore)
Did u visit 18 Woodsville? Its FH and near Potong Pasir MRT but selling around $1800 psf!

DC33_2008
18-07-12, 09:26
Not so high in Potong Pasir. $1250-1400 psf for a FH 2/3 bedder apartment. Look out for another two projects launching soon near this area but 99LH.
Thanks Lifeline for your detailed info. The other options like Kovan Melody, Kovan Residences are 99 leasehold and I thought Bliss would be a good choice since it is FH, but I guess I missed the good units (currently not living in Singapore)
Did u visit 18 Woodsville? Its FH and near Potong Pasir MRT but selling around $1800 psf!

mantrix
18-07-12, 10:13
Not so high in Potong Pasir. $1250-1400 psf for a FH 2/3 bedder apartment. Look out for another two projects launching soon near this area but 99LH.

can try Blossom Residences...1100psf onwards....FH near MRT though some construction noise

Kanarazu
18-07-12, 11:18
can try Blossom Residences...1100psf onwards....FH near MRT though some construction noise

Blossom residences is EC near LRT. Are you referring to Sommer Residences instead?

CP5211
18-07-12, 12:01

Thank you. I also heard of 8 river suites (there is separate thread on this) near to boon kheng MRT. Will visit these show flats when back in town for holidays.

price
18-07-12, 18:57
18 WOODSVILLE WOODSVILLE CLOSE Apartment 1 1,704,750 915 Strata 1,863

18 WOODSVILLE WOODSVILLE CLOSE Apartment 1 1,433,070 732 Strata 1,958

CP5211
19-07-12, 04:56
18 WOODSVILLE WOODSVILLE CLOSE Apartment 1 1,704,750 915 Strata 1,863

18 WOODSVILLE WOODSVILLE CLOSE Apartment 1 1,433,070 732 Strata 1,958

Thanks price. Find the pricing rather high also but it managed to attract 78 buyers

Kanarazu
19-07-12, 05:36
Thanks price. Find the pricing rather high also but it managed to attract 78 buyers

I think it's only 160m walk from gate to PP MRT (super near for a FH) and for amenities the agent said there will be a mall built at the empty land between the hdb and the mrt. I remember the lower floors were 1700-ish psf or 1680.

Kanarazu
08-08-12, 19:32
have the construction started?

Came across some online investor reports dated March that construction is planned for August 2012.

ZeeWee
08-08-12, 20:25

should be launching in Sept after the 'Ghost' month if no further delays
Hoi Hup quite pantang about selling at ausipcious date

CP5211
08-08-12, 23:03
should be launching in Sept after the 'Ghost' month if no further delays
Hoi Hup quite pantang about selling at ausipcious date

If I'm not mistaken this project by Hoi Hup is 99 leasehold as opposed to Bliss' Freehold status

limfc
11-08-12, 22:33
had some time today and went down to take a look...
for 2br, only left Penthouses...
for 3br, left 6 non-PH and 12 PH...
quantum around 1.6M... haiz.... :doh:

Komo
11-08-12, 22:40
had some time today and went down to take a look...
for 2br, only left Penthouses...
for 3br, left 6 non-PH and 12 PH...
quantum around 1.6M... haiz.... :doh:
1.6m is for 3beder PH?:p

limfc
11-08-12, 23:09
1.6m is for 3beder PH?:p
Hi Komo,

hee... sorry for mis-leading... 1.6m is "start from price" for 3-br non-PH.

For 3-br PH, the price "start from" 2.1~2.2m, did not ask any further, to avoid further embarrassment to myself... :o

coolchoc
12-08-12, 00:19
Hi Komo,

hee... sorry for mis-leading... 1.6m is "start from price" for 3-br non-PH.

For 3-br PH, the price "start from" 2.1~2.2m, did not ask any further, to avoid further embarrassment to myself... :o

Actually, do u find the layout OK? I personally find it a bit out of the norm, where windows are tiny & units are like 5-6metres apart? Did I miss out anything good abt the design? :o

With such layout, is it worth the asking price?

limfc
13-08-12, 00:01
Actually, do u find the layout OK? I personally find it a bit out of the norm, where windows are tiny & units are like 5-6metres apart? Did I miss out anything good abt the design? :o

Hi coolchoc,

Everything is good, except the price... stared hard and long at it...

Limited upside, with potential downside. Since I'm not in a hurry (coz already have roof over my silly head), so will wait it out for own stay... already ready for long long wait... :doh: or wait long long... :D

carbuncle
13-08-12, 10:02
I think this project is expensive due to the perceived cost and stature of the architect

13-08-12, 10:17
I think this project is expensive due to the perceived cost and stature of the architect

Kovan residences 3 bedder already about 1.5m, this one freehold abt 1.6m sounds ok.:beats-me-man:

limfc
13-08-12, 10:18

hi carbuncle,

about the design, i do find the balcony a bit 'weird' as in 'over-sized' compared to the rest of unit and it would do well to make the kitchen a bit bigger... hee... i no good with design, and just think that the unit is still quite "funtional"... no silly corners...

i find this devt is quite a compelling proposition financially wise... the current price (psf wise) for this FH devt is only at the LH99 price (psf wise) compared to kovan residence...

in other words, if new construction is future pricing and that the price continues to chuck along slowly over next 3-4 years, it is actually 'considered under-valued' at this price point...

my main holdback is due to my lack of moo-la with the big quantum and potential downside if the world economy do tank a bit (secondary concern if got holding power)...

in summary, no money no honey... :D

Kanarazu
13-08-12, 11:47

I think develOper could have reduced ceiling height from 3.5m to 2.9m and build more indoor floor space with a 6th floor. Current design of PH has too much open floor space which cannot be priced as the same psf for indoor space. I think developer is not maximising its indoor floor area given its GFA, otherwise I am sure the psf overall can be cheaper.

Kanarazu
15-08-12, 00:32

The inter block distance between the 3 blocks facing da silva road are even closer, estimate around 2m between stack 22 and stack 28. The reason why the window of the bedroom with a queen size bed is only just 70cm wide is perhaps to offer more privacy between the balcony and bed room, eg balcony of stack 28 facing bed room of stack 22. Otherwise the balcony can see straight into the bedroom.

lifeline
15-08-12, 08:15
actually the increased ceiling height is only in certain parts of the apartment of the penthouse, eg in the hall area. so the hall will look bigger. cos of this increased ceiling height, the roof terrace will have an added elevated portion, which you can see from the showroom pictures. as developers, i am sure they will max out their gfa entitlements (besides the free 10% balcony space). just that this is a unique design in terms of differential ceiling heights for the penthouse.

I think develOper could have reduced ceiling height from 3.5m to 2.9m and build more indoor floor space with a 6th floor. Current design of PH has too much open floor space which cannot be priced as the same psf for indoor space. I think developer is not maximising its indoor floor area given its GFA, otherwise I am sure the psf overall can be cheaper.

limfc
15-08-12, 09:09
alamak.... agent sms me last night.... non-ground floor 3-br sold out liao... only left 4 ground floor units (3 br) available... :doh:

replied agent... pai seh... moo-la no enuff... :o

Kanarazu
15-08-12, 12:17
alamak.... agent sms me last night.... non-ground floor 3-br sold out liao... only left 4 ground floor units (3 br) available... :doh:

Should be at least 85% sold by now? :)

bargain hunter
15-08-12, 15:56
7 sold at 1303psf median in July. 33 units left but this is july data. maybe aug sold a lot?

Kanarazu
15-08-12, 23:12

Caveats showed 2 PH sold and you mentioned agent said 4 3-bedder left. Assuming all 1 and 2 bedders are fully sold then there should only be at most 20 PH and 4 3-bedder left, total of 24/140 or at least 83% sold.

Kanarazu
02-09-12, 16:35
Demolition for Bliss had started with Jan 2013 completion schedule. Simon Road LH99 showroom seems to be ready anytime.

Writ
02-09-12, 17:19
Kanararu, you seem up to date with BLiss. you lived in kovan?

Komo
02-09-12, 18:40
Demolition for Bliss had started with Jan 2013 completion schedule. Simon Road LH99 showroom seems to be ready anytime.
sure 2013 Jan completion?:scared-4:

Writ
02-09-12, 19:07
demolision will be completed by Jan 2013 thats what it means, and then construction will begin.

Kanarazu
02-09-12, 19:40
Kanararu, you seem up to date with BLiss. you lived in kovan?

Sorry I don't stay there. Just happened to recce the Wing Tai site and these 2 locations at one go.

chanel
21-10-12, 00:09
7 sold at 1303psf median in July. 33 units left but this is july data. maybe aug sold a lot?

Bliss advertised today in Straits Times, units starting from $9xx psf. Totally unexpected, how can price spiralled downwards so much from 1st launched price of $1,4xx psf not forgetting it's freehold. On the other hand, Kovan Regency can attract average price of $1,200 psf.
This afternoon, saw huge crowd at Heron Bay preview, an EC not launched yet. Passed by Naung Residences, 999 leasehold, empty with not one soul.

Eh
21-10-12, 00:43
Bliss advertised today in Straits Times, units starting from $9xx psf. Totally unexpected, how can price spiralled downwards so much from 1st launched price of $1,4xx psf not forgetting it's freehold. On the other hand, Kovan Regency can attract average price of $1,200 psf.
This afternoon, saw huge crowd at Heron Bay preview, an EC not launched yet. Passed by Naung Residences, 999 leasehold, empty with not one soul.

I think bliss left penthouse units so $9xx psf should be referring to those. As for heron bay, they are more for Hdb upgraders and home buyers. Naung is more like for investors with majority of units are 1 and 2 bedders.

Kanarazu
21-10-12, 00:58
I think bliss left penthouse units so $9xx psf should be referring to those. As for heron bay, they are more for Hdb upgraders and home buyers. Naung is more like for investors with majority of units are 1 and 2 bedders.

That's right. Bliss penthouse have about 50% open terrace hence the psf is $9xx. As for Naung I still don't know why it's not moving. According to concept plan 2001, the line from sin Ming MRT will interchange there as well as another line from hougang down south-east to the upcoming defu lane business park.

Eh
21-10-12, 16:39
That's right. Bliss penthouse have about 50% open terrace hence the psf is $9xx. As for Naung I still don't know why it's not moving. According to concept plan 2001, the line from sin Ming MRT will interchange there as well as another line from hougang down south-east to the upcoming defu lane business park.

Could it be from amk mrt instead of from sin Ming mrt? Coz that's what I thought initially.

I was quite interested in naung for own stay but too bad I need at least 3 bedrooms. Naung's 3 bedrooms are penthouse unit which I don't want and unable to afford. :banghead:

Kanarazu
21-10-12, 17:15
Could it be from amk mrt instead of from sin Ming mrt? Coz that's what I thought initially.

I was quite interested in naung for own stay but too bad I need at least 3 bedrooms. Naung's 3 bedrooms are penthouse unit which I don't want and unable to afford. :banghead:

If the line starts from sin Ming it can connect the TSL with NSL. Thats the advantage i can think of.