PDA

View Full Version : Ghost stories

hyenergix
21-12-11, 14:13
Now 7th month is over. Let's share ghost stories heard in army. I was in sick bay when I met a driver who was also struck by fever. He said that one night he was very tired and driving around Lim Chu Kang dirt road and he saw a rover quite far away. Behind the rover he saw 黑白五常 following. Next 4D day the rover number came out.

Another interesting story below...

回光返照
http://forums.keeptouch.net/showthread.php?t=14169
http://zhidao.baidu.com/question/36422702

hyenergix
21-12-11, 14:26
When I was young, my relatives and I tried to communicate and play with ghosts :scared-4: On hind-sight, we were too ignorant and too bored :scared-3:

hyenergix
21-12-11, 14:29
If you can see them, you have "third eye"

It is by the third eye that people see ghosts, auras and other usually non-visible phenomena. http://kundalini-teacher.com/chakras/3rdeye.php

ay123
21-12-11, 14:48
it happen to my friend whose bunk is in another section. one night after night training and wash up (around 3am), sleeping halfway someone woke up my friend and ask him is the training tough, and ask him what is the time. so my friend without looking at his watch just tell him 3 oclock. after that, the someone ask him go back to sleep. my friend was too tired and continue to sleep. a while later he realise something is not right and he wake up but see nothing, then he look at his watch and is showing 3am :confused:

Alan Shearer
21-12-11, 14:54
I think Basic may be an evil spirit.

hyenergix
21-12-11, 14:58
I think Basic may be an evil spirit.

He is the devil in everyone of us hoping that property may crash momentarily so that we become bargain hunter to scoop up everything until our plate is full.

yjcai
21-12-11, 15:57
Haunted condos in Tekong?

azeoprop
21-12-11, 18:55
I heard Sungei Api Api in Pasir ris is haunted. :scared-3:

ysyap
21-12-11, 19:41
My platoon mate woke up one night when all was still dark and saw another bunk mate sitting on the floor beside his bed. He asked him, 'hey why are you sitting on the floor?' Then he looked across the room and saw that same guy fast asleep on his own bed. He realised this is not cool so quietly he slipped into his pillow again, pretending that nothing had happened and hoping that he's not disturb anyone, especially the one still sitting on the floor staring at him. :scared-4:

irisng
21-12-11, 19:42
I have a story to share too. One late night, a lady was waiting at the bus-stop, from far away, she saw her bus approaching but in a very very slow pace. When the bus reached her, she boarded the bus, then she realised that there was no driver and passengers. Feeling frightened, she quickly alighted the bus and you know what she saw, the driver was pushing the bus from behind because the bus had broken down. :doh:

This one is a real story. Many many years back, my friend just shifted to his new HDB flat (facing the road). One night, while he was walking home, he felt that someone was beside him but he couldn't see anything. When he reached home, his mother & sister asked him why he kept walking out from the sidewalk towards the road but he said he didn't realise it. Luckily it was a new estate and at that hour, not much cars on the road.

acidic.straw
21-12-11, 20:08
If you can see them, you have "third eye"

It is by the third eye that people see ghosts, auras and other usually non-visible phenomena. http://kundalini-teacher.com/chakras/3rdeye.php

I got 4 years yet can't see clearly! How? :doh:

Geylang OKT
21-12-11, 21:16
When I was very young, I went to the local provision shop to buy some sweets. As I trudged back home, I heard small footsteps running behind me. I turned round, but nobody.

It happened another time, but this time when I turned round, a much younger dark skinned boy on my left stepped up and asked me, Ah Tee, ler kar si ai ker ake ji sar?

I quickly told him no and proceeded to walk ahead. When I looked back, the apparition disappeared.

My aunty and mum told me later that cos that boy must have passed on umpteenth years ago that's why he addressed me as ah tee and that if I had followed him to that block I would have been a goner. :scared-4: :scared-4: :scared-4: :scared-4:

Eastboy
21-12-11, 21:35
When I was younger I remember late at night someone keep knocking at our door. So I ran to open the door I saw an auntie and she smiled at me. My dad saw me opened the door and scolded me for playing the door and could not see the auntie. When I told him auntie outside, my dad slammed the door and immediately said some mantras. Till tdy it gives me the chills to tell this story....:scared-1:

mcmlxxvi
21-12-11, 21:47
I have similar but different from eastboy. When I was about 7, my uncle (mum's side) often rent bungalow at Sentosa during year end school holidays. The first day I was there the bungalow looked weird to me with staircase running alongside right next to the building wall from ground floor to second storey, ending in a short small doorway. All the bedrooms were on the second floor. That afternoon, while playing on the swing at the adjacent grass field I suddenly felt a force push me and I fell on my back. Just a bit of bruise thats all but I was spooked. Later that night I could not sleep for some reason even though whole family was in the same room. At around 2am I think the door knob started turning. I first heard the sound and then it went on for about few minutes non stop like someone was trying hard to enter the room. I made sure I wasnt dreaming and woke my sis and dad up. Both confirmed they heard it too. My dad walked up to the door and it was still furiously turning right until the moment he opened the door. We all went out to look around and also the vicinity of the compound but there was no sign of anyone nor anything moving.... Getting goosebumps whenever I relay this.

hyenergix
21-12-11, 21:58
Heard ATT has an old bungalow, n it was fashioned as a cross in e new design.

zzz1
21-12-11, 22:01
Haunted condos in Tekong?
I live my life all the way to mid twenties in tekong. The island was my play ground ..

We all heard so so many stories by the army boys, but the residents never encountered such .. And all was told by army boys..
Strange right?

mcmlxxvi
21-12-11, 22:01
Heard ATT has an old bungalow, n it was fashioned as a cross in e new design.
Yes. The 2 T's in the name supposed to place one on top of the other (one right side up one upside down) to form a cross.

mcmlxxvi
21-12-11, 22:03
I lived my life all the way to mid twenties in tekong. The island was my play ground ..

We all heard so so many stories by the army boys, but the residents never encountered such .. Strange right?
Well, when physical and mental pushed to limit like army boys often are, you open up to more sensitive things when your chi is weak...

zzz1
21-12-11, 22:15
Well, when physical and mental pushed to limit like army boys often are, you open up to more sensitive things when your chi is weak...
We used to let the army boys use the well shower and let them sleep over night.. In return they give us can food, dog biscuit and jack knife..
Very simple translaction ....and yes life is very simple...

Often when we talk to them, most of them alway share some of these encounters.. Some really scarily....maybe the 'things' knew we were the local villagers and the respects are mutual...

ysyap
22-12-11, 05:10
Another army story... my friend's 1st hand encounter... he was leading his man in a topo mission in the dense jungle (can't remember lck or safti). Along the way, they found themselves lost in the midst of a dense forestation and could hear vehicles along an adjacent expressway... they heard noises behind them but saw no one. Finally, they found their way onto the road shoulder of the expressway then turning around, my friend saw a man in shades of green stretching out his arm toward my friend, looking pale and forlorn, crying, 'Take me out of here'. My friend nearly fainted but quickly scrambled off... :scared-5:

hyenergix
22-12-11, 08:07
Another army story... my friend's 1st hand encounter... he was leading his man in a topo mission in the dense jungle (can't remember lck or safti). Along the way, they found themselves lost in the midst of a dense forestation and could hear vehicles along an adjacent expressway... they heard noises behind them but saw no one. Finally, they found their way onto the road shoulder of the expressway then turning around, my friend saw a man in shades of green stretching out his arm toward my friend, looking pale and forlorn, crying, 'Take me out of here'. My friend nearly fainted but quickly scrambled off... :scared-5:

Someone kenna injured or abducted and asking for help?

mcmlxxvi
22-12-11, 12:21
Another army story...Finally, they found their way onto the road shoulder of the expressway then turning around, my friend saw a man in shades of green stretching out his arm toward my friend, looking pale and forlorn, crying, 'Take me out of here'. My friend nearly fainted but quickly scrambled off... :scared-5:
Wa lao why you left your section mate behind...

ysyap
22-12-11, 12:28
Wa lao why you left your section mate behind...That's a nice one... will tell him when I see him again... Lol! :o

Geylang OKT
22-12-11, 22:41
wu kwee har...... :scared-5: :scared-5: :scared-5: :scared-5:

irisng
26-12-11, 08:56
Did anybody ever heard that while you are sleeping, it seems that someone is pessing against you?

hyenergix
26-12-11, 09:04
Did anybody ever heard that while you are sleeping, it seems that someone is pessing against you?

It's a known medical condition: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis

irisng
26-12-11, 10:36
I thought "被鬼压". It looks so real. I have never had that before, only happened after I shifted to my new house. I heard that before you shift to your new house, you need to do something before you start your renovation but for this new home, I didn't do anything before the renovation.

I had a few experience. Firstly, I had a sense that someone was sleeping at the edge of my bed. Then few months later, I felt that someone was pressing against me while I was sleeping until I couldn't breathe, then I struggled so hard, and that "sense" disappeared.

Then few days later, while sleeping, I felt that someone had hold me tight from my back with his leg pressed hard on one of my legs, at first I thought was my partner, but it was getting tighter and tighter that I couldn't move, so I used another leg to keep on hitting hard on that "someone" leg, until it released. After that I woke up and I saw my partner sleeping soundly on the floor mattress. I was so scared that I woke him up to accompany me.

Is this a kind of sickness, but I don't think so because it looks so real. Sometimes, in the morning, I could hear someone waking me up and when I woke up, there was no one around or is this my subconscious mind playing a trick.

My brother-in-law also had such an experience. At his old house, he always felt that someone had pressed against him while sleeping.

I still believe that there are spirits in this world.

ysyap
26-12-11, 11:13
While I believe that the spiritual world is very real and I believe that the condition can be medically explained, but I cannot explain the fact that I experience it only when I was in the army. Never experience it before army or since.

I vividly recalled that I was very awake in my sleep. Could feel that something was pinning me to my bed. In my conscious mind, I told myself to open my eyes but my lids remained tightly shut. I even tried things like counting 1, 2, 3 and force myself to open my eyes but still failed miserably. Then I tried to turn and flip my body over but hard as I might have tried, I simply could not even move any part of my body (unlike Iris who can still kick and kick). Those experiences were all in my army days or daze! Lol! Now that I recall them, I also scared! :p

hyenergix
26-12-11, 11:45
While I believe that the spiritual world is very real and I believe that the condition can be medically explained, but I cannot explain the fact that I experience it only when I was in the army. Never experience it before army or since.

I vividly recalled that I was very awake in my sleep. Could feel that something was pinning me to my bed. In my conscious mind, I told myself to open my eyes but my lids remained tightly shut. I even tried things like counting 1, 2, 3 and force myself to open my eyes but still failed miserably. Then I tried to turn and flip my body over but hard as I might have tried, I simply could not even move any part of my body (unlike Iris who can still kick and kick). Those experiences were all in my army days or daze! Lol! Now that I recall them, I also scared! :p

It could be possibly medically linked to lack of females contacts for consecutively 5 days.

ysyap
26-12-11, 12:01
It could be possibly medically linked to lack of females contacts for consecutively 5 days.So what do doctors call such a condition in medical term? :D

hyenergix
26-12-11, 12:05
So what do doctors call such a condition in medical term? :D

Chao Keng :p

irisng
26-12-11, 12:08

Yes, yes that's the feeling I had for the 1st time being pressed, couldn't move and couldn't open my eyes but I tried very hard to struggle, it is very terrible. I just recalled, I think I did chant "la mo ou mi tuo fuo" a few times in my mind, then the terrible feeling disappeared, so scary.

2nd time, though I used my leg to kick hard but it seems that it was not in the real world because the moment when I opened my eyes after that feeling disappeared, I was lying normally on one side, no feeling of any pain or struggling on my legs, really scared me.

ysyap
26-12-11, 16:11
Did I mention that my camp was at Lim Chu Kang Camp, opposite LCK cemetary? :scared-5:

ysyap
26-12-11, 16:14
Chao Keng :pDid know you can report sick coz no female contact for 5 days? Lol! :scared-4: There might be female clerk at HQ block... wait MO ask you go there let her touch touch then return to bunk... Hahahaha! :scared-4: