PDA

View Full Version : Casa Cambio @ Lim Tua Tow Rd (FH URBAN LOFTS PTE LTD)

price
10-02-12, 16:01
2 blocks of 5-level high development
Expected TOP: Dec 2015
Tenure: Freehold
Approx 72,075 sqft
Total Units: 198
Car park lots 198 + 3
50m Swimming pool

Price range from $6xx - $1.6m

1bed 409-592 sqft
2bed 474-958 sqft
PH 882-1300 sqft

hyenergix
10-02-12, 18:03
Approx 72,075 sqft
Car park lots 198 + 3
50m Swimming pool

1bed 409-592 sqft
2bed 474-958 sqft
PH 882-1300 sqft

Developers r now squeezing max profit out of boutique MM. V little of these new FH/999LH supplies now.

graveyard
10-02-12, 18:20
Developers r now squeezing max profit out of boutique MM. V little of these new FH/999LH supplies now.

Hmm now that u mentioned it. didnt notice that this starts from 6xxK ! this is in serangoon area - and pricing is quite aggressive. seems like the developer oblivious to the current real estate climate :tsk-tsk:

pineapple
10-02-12, 18:22
Hmm now that u mentioned it. didnt notice that this starts from 6xxK ! this is in serangoon area - and pricing is quite aggressive. seems like the developer oblivious to the current real estate climate :tsk-tsk:

if it is 409 sq ft for 699k... its will be 1.7kpsf!

graveyard
10-02-12, 18:29
if it is 409 sq ft for 699k... its will be 1.7kpsf!

even assuming its 600k and smallest size 409sqf, the psf is a whopping 1467! i suspect tis is before discount. how can such project command such price at such time

azeoprop
10-02-12, 22:45
Don't underestimate the power of FH + near interchange MRT + mall. Haa haa...people might still snap. :scared-1:

hyenergix
11-02-12, 04:17
Don't underestimate the power of FH + near interchange MRT + mall. Haa haa...people might still snap. :scared-1:

It should not exceed $1600 psf because Bliss @ Kovan still has some units to clear, althought theirs start at $7xx k. I think the price is after main discount, but maybe we can add 1 or 2 more % discount during the VVIP launch.

ulrich76
11-02-12, 09:34

The current real estate is one where BR and WT are snapped up like hot cakes. Of course the developer will price expensive la

mcmlxxvi
11-02-12, 09:44
Approx 72,075 sqft
Car park lots 198 + 3
50m Swimming pool

1bed 409-592 sqft
2bed 474-958 sqft
PH 882-1300 sqft
I wanted to post. you beat me to it...

price
11-02-12, 10:24
I wanted to post. you beat me to it...

Ahaha, it's pretty interesting. Agents were telling me its 5-8 mins walk to MRT. I drove to the site last night but it seems quite a distance. Though it's a straight road down. Any idea what are the other developments by this developer?

50 meters pool for a MM project.

price
11-02-12, 10:28
http://sg2.pgimgs.com/images/thumb/2/8/f/6/28f6ba17458900_1_V800.jpg

http://sg2.pgimgs.com/images/thumb/a/d/9/c/ad9cc317458796_1_V800.jpg

http://sg2.pgimgs.com/images/thumb/d/a/9/f/da9f6e17458848_1_V800.jpg

http://sg2.pgimgs.com/images/thumb/6/c/3/4/6c34c617458864_1_V800.jpg

graveyard
11-02-12, 12:07
Ahaha, it's pretty interesting. Agents were telling me its 5-8 mins walk to MRT. I drove to the site last night but it seems quite a distance. Though it's a straight road down. Any idea what are the other developments by this developer?

50 meters pool for a MM project.

either the agent is pulling a fast one or there is a short cut by foot that is not accessible by car. its like suites @PL, u can reach serangoon mrt in 10mins by foot only if u take the short cut through jalan chermat. 50m pool - looks like this is a big MM project

azeoprop
12-02-12, 18:36
Found floor plans here:
http://www.casacambio.net/floor-plans-2/

Kenshinto80
12-02-12, 19:00
Found floor plans here:
http://www.casacambio.net/floor-plans-2/
2 bedders at 500sqft????

hyenergix
13-02-12, 06:46
2 bedders at 500sqft????

Decent facilities n location. Shd b quite hot.

ysyap
13-02-12, 06:54
2 bedders at 500sqft????For the dwarfs, not snow white!!! :scared-4:

fclim
13-02-12, 07:52
2 bedders at 500sqft????

3 bedders at 500 sq ft coming soon:scared-1:

Rosy
13-02-12, 08:34
Is there a minimum guideline size for bedroom?

It is too small to be considered as a study room too. More like a utility room.

price
13-02-12, 09:07
The layout aint as good as the other MM projects. but facilities and land size are quite impressive

ysyap
13-02-12, 10:06
Is there a minimum guideline size for bedroom?

It is too small to be considered as a study room too. More like a utility room.Some of us do house our domestic helper (not me) inside the bombshelter or utility room anyway. Hmmm... maybe our wardrobe sizes must be shrunk to fit into such 500sqft 3 bedders liao...

HK here we come... in another 10 yrs, home prices will still be kept constant as today but the sizes will shrink even further. 600sqft 4 bedders coming.... cannot put queen size beds anymore. Only double deck beds... :doh:

rabid
15-02-12, 14:45
actually layout not too bad right?

i am looking at the bigger2 br 700 SF and above.. they utilise the HS as a walk in wardrobe.

its about 12 min to MRT- i took a leisurely walk last night.

price
15-02-12, 17:20
actually layout not too bad right?

i am looking at the bigger2 br 700 SF and above.. they utilise the HS as a walk in wardrobe.

its about 12 min to MRT- i took a leisurely walk last night.

It is not possible to fit a wardrobe in the SH.

Firstly can you imagine reaching for your clothes every morning through a HUGE SOLID HEAVY door?

The only reason the illustration shows that the wardrobe is in the SH is because the room is just too tiny.

pineapple
15-02-12, 19:50

Firstly can you imagine reaching for your clothes every morning through a HUGE SOLID HEAVY door?

The only reason the illustration shows that the wardrobe is in the SH is because the room is just too tiny.

this is a very good point.. where showflats can be super misleading...

Owner-to-be may not even thought about that thick piece of metal..

price
15-02-12, 21:00
this is a very good point.. where showflats can be super misleading...

Owner-to-be may not even thought about that thick piece of metal..

Yup, guess many will think its a smart idea to place the SH in the master bedroom but i think putting it in the kitchen is much better!

ysyap
15-02-12, 21:04

The only reason the illustration shows that the wardrobe is in the SH is because the room is just too tiny.This concept is not new... The Vue uses it too. The SH door is left open... just step in to take your clothes.. Personally I don't fancy this concept. Like what you've rightly pointed out, it just proved that the room is too tiny. :)

price
15-02-12, 21:23
This concept is not new... The Vue uses it too. The SH door is left open... just step in to take your clothes.. Personally I don't fancy this concept. Like what you've rightly pointed out, it just proved that the room is too tiny. :)

Aha but it should be quite difficult to remove the door right? and u cant dump it! No where to hide it since the house is already a MM. :scared-4:

fclim
15-02-12, 22:35
Aha but it should be quite difficult to remove the door right? and u cant dump it! No where to hide it since the house is already a MM. :scared-4:

Well, at least during war, you wont be caught with your pants down. Haha.

Sorry, today is total defence day, exactly 70 years after Singapore fell to the Japanese.

price
16-02-12, 07:52
WOW! Check out the 1 bedder stacks 05,27,17,18,35,36,08,24, The toilet is so tiny that the sink is in the master bedroom itself! :doh: :doh: :doh:

graveyard
16-02-12, 08:00
WOW! Check out the 409 sqft layout (Stack 05 & 27), The toilet is so tiny that the sink is in the master bedroom itself!

u got a big washer in comparison! :D

price
16-02-12, 08:02
u got a big washer in comparison! :D

Yea, but look at the washing machine. It's facing the sofa in the living room!

fclim
16-02-12, 09:29
WOW! Check out the 1 bedder stacks 05,27,17,18,35,36,08,24, The toilet is so tiny that the sink is in the master bedroom itself! :doh: :doh: :doh:

Why can't they have a sliding door for the bath area and put the damn sink in the toilet, like the 2 bedder?:doh:

price
16-02-12, 09:32
Why can't they have a sliding door for the bath area and put the damn sink in the toilet, like the 2 bedder?:doh:

Poor design, even the penthouses or 2 bedders have their SH in their rooms.

Was just imagining brushing ur teeth in ur room :banghead: :banghead:

rabid
16-02-12, 10:56
preview is tmrw. have to see the showflat to decide really

lifeline
16-02-12, 10:59
just received this (merged from 2 sms):

10+6+3+3% discount for VVIP preview.
1br 580-650k,
2br 680-780k, 880-950k,
ph 2/2+s/3br 1.2-1.4mil max

mcmlxxvi
16-02-12, 11:05
I actually quite like this concept. Like some hotel suites or serviced apartment. Sometimes you just need to wash hands no need keep stepping into the cold hard flooring of the bathroom. Can enjoy the cosy feeling of the timber while washing face for eg. Pure bliss... And for practical reasons when wet bathroom not used, just shut the door and keep any germs in...

rabid
16-02-12, 11:08
just received this (merged from 2 sms):

10+6+3+3% discount for VVIP preview.
1br 580-650k,
2br 680-780k, 880-950k,
ph 2/2+s/3br 1.2-1.4mil max

thats still in excess of 1200 psf:banghead:

mcmlxxvi
16-02-12, 11:08
If anything i will buy this project just for its address street name! So cool to tell friends i live in Lim Tua Tow road...:)

price
16-02-12, 12:23
I actually quite like this concept. Like some hotel suites or serviced apartment. Sometimes you just need to wash hands no need keep stepping into the cold hard flooring of the bathroom. Can enjoy the cosy feeling of the timber while washing face for eg. Pure bliss... And for practical reasons when wet bathroom not used, just shut the door and keep any germs in...

Yep, everyone have got different likes and wants. But to me, I'll be worried when my sink gets clogged. Also, when i wash up every morning, i tend to drip water around the sink area, or even toothpaste. imagine getting that all over ur bedroom floor.

But location and facilities wise, this project seems pretty good for a MM.

price
16-02-12, 12:24
thats still in excess of 1200 psf:banghead:

That's pretty reasonable for the current market and FH status.

mcmlxxvi
16-02-12, 13:21
Yep, everyone have got different likes and wants. But to me, I'll be worried when my sink gets clogged. Also, when i wash up every morning, i tend to drip water around the sink area, or even toothpaste. imagine getting that all over ur bedroom floor.

But location and facilities wise, this project seems pretty good for a MM.
I still think though that its too many units for a MM project. Same congestion as Guillemard Edge.

mcmlxxvi
16-02-12, 13:24
Well, at least during war, you wont be caught with your pants down. Haha.

Sorry, today is total defence day, exactly 70 years after Singapore fell to the Japanese.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!!! Timely funny joke. So this project special limited edition celebrate 70 years since jap occupation.

ysyap
16-02-12, 13:29
I actually quite like this concept. Like some hotel suites or serviced apartment. Sometimes you just need to wash hands no need keep stepping into the cold hard flooring of the bathroom. Can enjoy the cosy feeling of the timber while washing face for eg. Pure bliss... And for practical reasons when wet bathroom not used, just shut the door and keep any germs in...And so that explains your name... :o

ysyap
16-02-12, 13:31
Lol!!!!!!!!!!!! Timely funny joke. So this project special limited edition celebrate 70 years since jap occupation.Yup... during pre war times, houses were so much bigger, 70 years on and 3 mil more people, unit sizes shrank so much... :scared-4:

mcmlxxvi
16-02-12, 13:31
Poor design, even the penthouses or 2 bedders have their SH in their rooms.

Was just imagining brushing ur teeth in ur room :banghead: :banghead:
Very weird meh. Dint you see American movies and tv series and sitcom they walk around the whole house while brushing teeth... Some even worse just spit out the remaining paste from the mouth without rinsing and thats it

ysyap
16-02-12, 13:33
Very weird meh. Dint you see American movies and tv series and sitcom they walk around the whole house while brushing teeth... Some even worse just spit out the remaining paste from the mouth without rinsing and thats itActing only wat... in movies, Tom Cruise can run non stop at same pace for 10 mins like the kenyans but in real life, you think he can sustain the speed? In movies, Jackie Chan kana beaten up down left right centre diagonal and still can continue fighting like he's still fresh, but in real life, different story lah...:D

mcmlxxvi
16-02-12, 13:35
And so that explains your name... :o
Is it... Most MM studios nowadays are full homogenous tiles. Seldom see any come with full timber flooring by default...

mcmlxxvi
16-02-12, 13:39
Acting only wat... in movies, Tom Cruise can run non stop at same pace for 10 mins like the kenyans but in real life, you think he can sustain the speed? In movies, Jackie Chan kana beaten up down left right centre diagonal and still can continue fighting like he's still fresh, but in real life, different story lah...:D
But hor but hor Asian or local flicks often portray correctly leh they do brush liao then rinse and pui out... Except most times dont see the toothpaste la. Eh this kind of thing very important to impressionable youngsters and kids wait they follow their way of brushing ok.:) those running and stunts of course the kids know is just acting. Such seemingly mundane things like brushing teeth can however mislead some into thinking is the correct or normal way.

ysyap
16-02-12, 13:41
But hor but hor Asian or local flicks often portray correctly leh they do brush liao then rinse and pui out... Except most times dont see the toothpaste la. Eh this kind of thing very important to impressionable youngsters and kids wait they follow their way of brushing ok.:) those running and stunts of course the kids know is just acting. Such seemingly mundane things like brushing teeth can however mislead some into thinking is the correct or normal way.!!! I rest my case... well, parents just have to educate the kids correctly and if possible, reduce the kids' exposure to movies when they still not matured enough lah... :o

mcmlxxvi
16-02-12, 13:48
Is it me or did they blatantly plagiarise some haute couture emblem...

graveyard
16-02-12, 14:15
Is it me or did they blatantly plagiarise some haute couture emblem...

urban loft developer must be from china

azeoprop
17-02-12, 18:09
Went to have a look. The showflat is open for viewing but units not for sales yet. :beats-me-man:

They have 2 units of the 2 bedroom for display. One is with 2 toilets the other is the mini 2 bedroom with 1 toilet. But both are quite small. The "bedroom" is more like a study room. There are 2 scale models of the 1 bedders on display.

Layout is quite standard for MM units. But the big draw is the big 44m spacing between the 2 blocks and the 50m lap pool. All the pool facing units are 2 bedders. Only 2 stacks of 1 bedder has pool facing but tucked at 2 corners. The 4th and 5th floor units comes with higher ceiling.

Actual pricing not released yet. About 1250psf to 1450psf. :beats-me-man:

Its about 8-10mins walk to the Mrt station from the showflat.

ysyap
17-02-12, 19:56
Went to have a look. The showflat is open for viewing but units not for sales yet. :beats-me-man:

They have 2 units of the 2 bedroom for display. One is with 2 toilets the other is the mini 2 bedroom with 1 toilet. But both are quite small. The "bedroom" is more like a study room. There are 2 scale models of the 1 bedders on display.

Layout is quite standard for MM units. But the big draw is the big 44m spacing between the 2 blocks and the 50m lap pool. All the pool facing units are 2 bedders. Only 2 stacks of 1 bedder has pool facing but tucked at 2 corners. The 4th and 5th floor units comes with higher ceiling.

Actual pricing not released yet. About 1250psf to 1450psf. :beats-me-man:

Its about 8-10mins walk to the Mrt station from the showflat.What is your preference? Big unit for comfy staying but small pool and facilities or big pool with many facilities but small cramped unit? :o

Rosy
17-02-12, 19:58
What is your preference? Big unit for comfy staying but small pool and facilities or big pool with many facilities but small cramped unit? :o
Medium unit and big facilities for investment
Big unit in smaller project for own stay

azeoprop
17-02-12, 20:53
What is your preference? Big unit for comfy staying but small pool and facilities or big pool with many facilities but small cramped unit? :o

Big unit with big pool and many facilities...:D

The Minton welcomes you with 3 worlds. :D

fclim
17-02-12, 20:58

The Minton welcomes you with 3 worlds. :D

Whahaha... Seriously, developers all rushing out MM units by playing the quantum game before gahmen clamps down and limits the minimum size that can be built.

ysyap
17-02-12, 21:18

The Minton welcomes you with 3 worlds. :DJust got an invitation to Minton... today got buffet dinner... only 2 and 3 bedders left, I think... sigh... there medium units with baywindows and big pool and many facilities... I'd prefer big units (w or w/o baywindows) with medium pool and a gym.. don't really use the other facilities... :D

fclim
17-02-12, 22:53
Just got an invitation to Minton... today got buffet dinner... only 2 and 3 bedders left, I think... sigh... there medium units with baywindows and big pool and many facilities... I'd prefer big units (w or w/o baywindows) with medium pool and a gym.. don't really use the other facilities... :D

Minton got 82 seat library, karaoke rooms, mini mart, hairdressing salon, childcare centre, laundry shops etc. Thot quite useful facilities.

new2mondrian
18-02-12, 23:20
Just got an invitation to Minton... today got buffet dinner... only 2 and 3 bedders left, I think... sigh... there medium units with baywindows and big pool and many facilities... I'd prefer big units (w or w/o baywindows) with medium pool and a gym.. don't really use the other facilities... :D

Wah, didn't know Minton serves buffet dinner these days! So how many units left? Less than 200???

graveyard
19-02-12, 01:35
Minton got 82 seat library, karaoke rooms, mini mart, hairdressing salon, childcare centre, laundry shops etc. Thot quite useful facilities.

WA.. can start a GRC already. next GE, WP put one defender there against MIW rep

ysyap
19-02-12, 07:06
Minton got 82 seat library, karaoke rooms, mini mart, hairdressing salon, childcare centre, laundry shops etc. Thot quite useful facilities.These facilities are indeed useful to most people... However, allow me to comment... the variety of books available in the library will not be comparable to those in NLB. I have a mini mart outside my home and I've seen the mini mart close down at The Quartz. Most of these other facilities are not readily utilized but they may well be important to some other families. I will not complain if I have these facilities at my doorstep but I must confess that I do not use them as frequently... cheers! :cheers1:

Kenshinto80
19-02-12, 07:18
3 bedders at 500 sq ft coming soon:scared-1:
Just back home from 4 day Cruise n staying in 130sqft cabin. It seems livable. Tink 2 bedder at 500sqft not so bad after all. :)

mcmlxxvi
19-02-12, 11:18
Just back home from 4 day Cruise n staying in 130sqft cabin. It seems livable. Tink 2 bedder at 500sqft not so bad after all. :)
How many of you in that cabin? Maybe holiday mood is different. And knowing you wont live there forever and die there...

b13boy
23-02-12, 16:11
was told by agent, this is open for sales...
Net net net is $1400+ psf....580k min for 409 sqf 1 bedder
Not cheap.....

graveyard
23-02-12, 16:15
was told by agent, this is open for sales...
Net net net is $1400+ psf....580k min for 409 sqf 1 bedder
Not cheap.....

i am very surprised why all the MM seem to be holding the high prices tight. no impact from CM??

price
23-02-12, 16:16
14xx and the layout for 409 sux. sink in master bedroom, no space for wardrobe, SH in bedroom right next to bed.

devilplate
23-02-12, 16:59
suites@kovan 366sqft, transacted 1435psf...

new launches supposedly higher rite? but how come same psf somemore much better facilities? so who say CM not working.....???

graveyard
23-02-12, 17:10
suites@kovan 366sqft, transacted 1435psf...

new launches supposedly higher rite? but how come same psf somemore much better facilities? so who say CM not working.....???

these prices made me feel good abt my purchase :D

ysyap
24-02-12, 06:44
these prices made me feel good abt my purchase :DCongrats again... just check out bartley residences and you'll smile... big units are going above $1000 psf after discount. ;)

price
24-02-12, 07:32
Congrats again... just check out bartley residences and you'll smile... big units are going above $1000 psf after discount. ;)

Hows the sales besides the 65 that were sold during the launch ?

graveyard
24-02-12, 09:10
Congrats again... just check out bartley residences and you'll smile... big units are going above $1000 psf after discount. ;)

Thanks. The MM seems to be concentrated in these areas - bartley, serangoon, hougang ..:confused:

price
24-02-12, 09:19
Thanks. The MM seems to be concentrated in these areas - bartley, serangoon, hougang ..:confused:

i think TK and Geylang is worse!

graveyard
24-02-12, 09:21
i think TK and Geylang is worse!

i like the TK area leh ..quiet, close to east coast. geylang is cramped but good connectivity to other areas. except the sleazy factor :scared-3:

price
24-02-12, 09:24
i like the TK area leh ..quiet, close to east coast. geylang is cramped but good connectivity to other areas. except the sleazy factor :scared-3:

Ahaha i wonder how much prices will go up when they officially announce the TK mrt station.

i Love Geylang lorong 39, 2 mins walk to payalebar mrt!

mantrix
24-02-12, 09:37
they should call this Lim Tua Tow Residences

Or The Tua Tow

b13boy
24-02-12, 09:45
LTT Residence...hmmm...
Limpeh tua tiow....Residence....keke.......

btw, think developer is testing the limit for MM14xxpsf

adjacent Urban Residence, seems having diffulty moving units at 600k++

price
24-02-12, 09:47
LTT Residence...hmmm...
Limpeh tua tiow....Residence....keke.......

btw, think developer is testing the limit for MM14xxpsf

adjacent Urban Residence, seems having diffulty moving units at 600k++

UR units are bigger hence larger quantum

b13boy
24-02-12, 09:53
not sure when will CC TOP? will they do like S@PL as in quick TOP

UR, if not wrong, still ground zero.......

price
24-02-12, 09:55
not sure when will CC TOP? will they do like S@PL as in quick TOP

UR, if not wrong, still ground zero.......

They have an entire apartment block to tear down first. Only half of their land is flat now

ysyap
24-02-12, 10:12
they should call this Lim Tua Tow Residences

Or The Tua TowHi where u stay huh? Me stay at The Tua Tow... come visit me one day, ok? :D I like that! :cheers1:

mcmlxxvi
24-02-12, 13:35
Hi where u stay huh? Me stay at The Tua Tow... come visit me one day, ok? :D I like that! :cheers1:
Nice one. In short call T3. I stay at T3 - the Kovan one not Changi.

mcmlxxvi
24-02-12, 13:37
Ahaha i wonder how much prices will go up when they officially announce the TK mrt station.

i Love Geylang lorong 39, 2 mins walk to payalebar mrt!
You bought DWeave also? Collecting MM ah...

graveyard
24-02-12, 13:38
UR units are bigger hence larger quantum

Too near T junction! dust dust dust

mcmlxxvi
24-02-12, 13:39
i am very surprised why all the MM seem to be holding the high prices tight. no impact from CM??
Quantum baby. Quantum. Parc Rosewood sales performance says it all...

ysyap
24-02-12, 13:44
Nice one. In short call T3. I stay at T3 - the Kovan one not Changi.Lol! T3 has a hotel there.... Lol!

graveyard
24-02-12, 13:46
Quantum baby. Quantum. Parc Rosewood sales performance says it all...

true. no wonder fragrance is piling the MM

price
24-02-12, 14:18
You bought DWeave also? Collecting MM ah...
hahaha good to spread ur eggs right? i think Dweave got potential leh! or at least i hope!

mcmlxxvi
24-02-12, 14:36
hahaha good to spread ur eggs right? i think Dweave got potential leh! or at least i hope!
The whole PLB hub thing has taken quite some time. Hopefully pulls it off. Dint know you got so many eggs... Lol

mcmlxxvi
24-02-12, 14:39
true. no wonder fragrance is piling the MM
Thats what they are good at. Should not change what works. Been doing it since 1999 (The Sunflower) i believe...

price
24-02-12, 14:43
Thats what they are good at. Should not change what works. Been doing it since 1999 (The Sunflower) i believe...

uh that really old apartment in geylang? didnt know that's Fragrance's. What are their other projects?

graveyard
24-02-12, 14:44
The whole PLB hub thing has taken quite some time. Hopefully pulls it off. Dint know you got so many eggs... Lol

behold. price is Asia's Donald Trump in the making. we are only just scratcihing the surface of his property empire now

mcmlxxvi
24-02-12, 15:01
uh that really old apartment in geylang? didnt know that's Fragrance's. What are their other projects?
All the Sunflower, Sunshine, Elegance and Prestige series lor lol Aiyo check their home page la its quite nicely done www.fragrancegroup.com.sg

price
27-02-12, 08:20
Wow! I was there on sat and only 40+ units left! 150+ sold! :jaw-dropping: :jaw-dropping: :jaw-dropping:

devilplate
27-02-12, 09:17
Wow! I was there on sat and only 40+ units left! 150+ sold! :jaw-dropping: :jaw-dropping: :jaw-dropping:
wow.....at 14xxpsf somemore......hohoho

the latest cm5 looks like trapping the 1st timer investors leh.....scary

price
27-02-12, 09:26
wow.....at 14xxpsf somemore......hohoho

the latest cm5 looks like trapping the 1st timer investors leh.....scary

Im more surprise with the layout and ppl are still buying. Maybe layout doesnt matter since its for investment? Or many aunties and uncles here fall prey to "walk in wardrobe" ? haha. I still cant imagine having bombshelter and sink in the masterbedroom

ysyap
27-02-12, 09:27
Wow! I was there on sat and only 40+ units left! 150+ sold! :jaw-dropping: :jaw-dropping: :jaw-dropping:Wow... scary indeed... so now everybody rushing to buy buy buy as if no SSD or ABSD... how many 1st timers can we have in a year? Beginning of the year already see WT, Hillier, Bartley R... wow.... :scared-3:

graveyard
27-02-12, 10:18
Wow... scary indeed... so now everybody rushing to buy buy buy as if no SSD or ABSD... how many 1st timers can we have in a year? Beginning of the year already see WT, Hillier, Bartley R... wow.... :scared-3:

yes ..its irrational. ppl have so much spare cash now to dump to whatever hole they can find??:eek:

price
27-02-12, 10:19
yes ..its irrational. ppl have so much spare cash now to dump to whatever hole they can find??:eek:

Maybe they know something we all dont?>:beats-me-man: :beats-me-man:

graveyard
27-02-12, 10:26

maybe they have seen the vision ..the oracle ..telling them the world is ending in DEC 2012. so they buy buy buy

samsara
27-02-12, 12:30
Buy when there is blood on the street, sell when there is overwhelmingly irrational greed!

mcmlxxvi
27-02-12, 12:33
maybe they have seen the vision ..the oracle ..telling them the world is ending in DEC 2012. so they buy buy buy
No logic la. World ending buy for what. Should spend on loved ones or go round the world tour. Oh wait. World is ending. See for what... Hmmm buy ticket to Moon better.

mcmlxxvi
27-02-12, 12:34
Buy when there is blood on the street, sell when there is overwhelmingly irrational greed!
With exception of mcm... If he sell anymore taxman send SWAT team liao

azeoprop
27-02-12, 14:20
All want to be Mr and Mrs Tua Tow. Haa haa... :rolleyes:

mcmlxxvi
27-02-12, 15:37
All want to be Mr and Mrs Tua Tow. Haa haa... :rolleyes:
Just finish my workout come back tcss... Tua Tow no good ma? 大头大头下雨不愁... Never heard before meh? You know the next line?

DC33_2008
03-03-12, 21:36
Anyone visited the showflat? How is the layout & room size for 1 & 2 bedders? Starting price of price of two bedders sounds reasonable.

ysyap
04-03-12, 14:47
Just finish my workout come back tcss... Tua Tow no good ma? 大头大头下雨不愁... Never heard before meh? You know the next line?人人有雨伞,你有大头. :D

azeoprop
04-03-12, 15:18
Anyone visited the showflat? How is the layout & room size for 1 & 2 bedders? Starting price of price of two bedders sounds reasonable.

The 2 bedders are more like a 1 + study. Unless u get the bigger version which are much more expensive than the base price.

:beats-me-man:

DC33_2008
04-03-12, 16:36
How big is the 1 + study? Hope this is not facing the flyer over.
The 2 bedders are more like a 1 + study. Unless u get the bigger version which are much more expensive than the base price.

:beats-me-man:

ZeeWee
05-03-12, 11:07
All 2 bedroom sold out

Left 1 bedroom

Just
05-03-12, 11:34
All 2 bedroom sold out

Left 1 bedroom

That's fast!

ysyap
05-03-12, 11:38
All 2 bedroom sold out

Left 1 bedroomGreater indication that studio and 1 bedders are losing the market appeal... 2009 to 2011, there was an explosion on the number of studio apartments sold coz developers are catching that market fever... now people are recognizing that either they probably need a more livable environment for their family or the psf for such MM apartments are crazy and just top up a bit more can get 2 bedders... hmmmm... developers take note... :cheers5: Then again give it some more time and these 1 bedders and studios will be snapped up too but the market might well be shifting in focus already. ;)

Just
05-03-12, 12:03
Greater indication that studio and 1 bedders are losing the market appeal... 2009 to 2011, there was an explosion on the number of studio apartments sold coz developers are catching that market fever... now people are recognizing that either they probably need a more livable environment for their family or the psf for such MM apartments are crazy and just top up a bit more can get 2 bedders... hmmmm... developers take note... :cheers5: Then again give it some more time and these 1 bedders and studios will be snapped up too but the market might well be shifting in focus already. ;)

Yes agree!
It's too small for such small units and it's really not comfortable to live in.

DC33_2008
05-03-12, 13:17
All 2 bedroom sold out

Left 1 bedroom
Cld be the two bedders are already quite small. It is still quite a walk to nex &mrt stn.

b13boy
06-03-12, 09:33
looks like the response is good for CC
at 1400psf, omg.....CM5 wtf...no power la....

price
06-03-12, 09:54
looks like the response is good for CC
at 1400psf, omg.....CM5 wtf...no power la....

Is that high? Geylang freehold already 1.1-1.4k psf.

mcmlxxvi
06-03-12, 13:21
Greater indication that studio and 1 bedders are losing the market appeal... 2009 to 2011, there was an explosion on the number of studio apartments sold coz developers are catching that market fever... now people are recognizing that either they probably need a more livable environment for their family or the psf for such MM apartments are crazy and just top up a bit more can get 2 bedders... hmmmm... developers take note... :cheers5: Then again give it some more time and these 1 bedders and studios will be snapped up too but the market might well be shifting in focus already. ;)

You all need to play catch up la... old fashioned liao. Now is all about CLEVER SPACE UTILISATION and not perceived square feet... the same reason why SOHO/LOFT is hotcakes now. Get wit da times man!!!

mcmlxxvi
06-03-12, 13:22
人人有雨伞,你有大头. :D

*clap clap clap* clever boy

suddenly i have this weird vision of residents all with 大头 walking in and out of the double C logo project... and there is no drop off sheltered porch here as they don't need it... lol

ysyap
06-03-12, 16:23
*clap clap clap* clever boy

suddenly i have this weird vision of residents all with 大头 walking in and out of the double C logo project... and there is no drop off sheltered porch here as they don't need it... lolYou v mean but funny too. How come got such visions? :scared-5:

mcmlxxvi
06-03-12, 17:39
You v mean but funny too. How come got such visions? :scared-5:

Maybe not enough sleep lol....

Ya frens and relatives all say i very mean, cruel, sarcastic etcetc... Guess it takes all kinds to move the world lol. Either that or they cant accept the hard truth...muahahah

ysyap
09-03-12, 12:07
As of this morning, there are 184 units of mr and mrs tua tow... 14 units left left unsold... :cheers1:

mcmlxxvi
09-03-12, 13:04
As of this morning, there are 184 units of mr and mrs tua tow... 14 units left left unsold... :cheers1:
You give me vision of 184 pairs of tua tows, males are bald, packed like sardine in a showflat all shouting huat ah!!!!! Loudly.... Again

price
09-03-12, 13:32
Definitely will go look see after TOP. MM with 50m lap pool!

ysyap
09-03-12, 13:39
You give me vision of 184 pairs of tua tows, males are bald, packed like sardine in a showflat all shouting huat ah!!!!! Loudly.... AgainTua tows no need to be bald lah... :cool:

ysyap
09-03-12, 13:41
Definitely will go look see after TOP. MM with 50m lap pool!Yes pretty generous with the common area... but the residential area is really packed like sardine... imagine 198 units squeezed into only 2 blocks of 5 storeys... worse than HDB blocks...Btw each block area is not as if much bigger than a typical hdb block. :doh:

ralfale
10-03-12, 22:51
This project doesn't seems to generate much interests compared to others. But as far as i know, it's almost sold out after this weekend.

ysyap
11-03-12, 00:01
This project doesn't seems to generate much interests compared to others. But as far as i know, it's almost sold out after this weekend.Only 14 units left as of Friday... won't be too difficult to clear by this weekend...

price
19-03-12, 16:13
Only 14 units left as of Friday... won't be too difficult to clear by this weekend...

Fully sold? :eek: Thought the layout will cause slow sales.

Guess buyers dont care whether the sinks are built in their master bedroom.

Even the penthouses are selling well

price
22-03-12, 14:31
99.9% Sold!

1 Last Penthouse 3 bedder, 1399sqft @ $1.020kpsf

#05-01 Pool Facing!:scared-1:

fclim
22-03-12, 14:45
99.9% Sold!

#05-01 Pool Facing!:scared-1:

Tua Huat ah!:p

price
22-03-12, 14:47
Tua Huat ah!:p

I dont get it leh. 10 mins to MRT, lousy layout why sell so well? :beats-me-man: Because swimming pool very long?

ysyap
22-03-12, 14:47
99.9% Sold!

#05-01 Pool Facing!:scared-1:Can tear down showflat and proceed with actual construction liao... last penthouse unit wait till TOP then sell @ $1.2kpsf. :cheers5:

price
22-03-12, 14:48
Can tear down showflat and proceed with actual construction liao... last penthouse unit wait till TOP then sell @ $1.2kpsf. :cheers5:

Haha but the other plot of land still got people stay right?

ysyap
22-03-12, 14:49
I dont get it leh. 10 mins to MRT, lousy layout why sell so well? :beats-me-man: Because swimming pool very long?I already accepted the fact that Singaporeans are strange property buyers. I've moved on... you can save more time if you don't try to understand... just accept it and move on... :D

ysyap
22-03-12, 14:50
Haha but the other plot of land still got people stay right?Not too sure. I thought vacant already... anyway construction should start fast coz FW levy will take a big toll in the construction industry come next year... :scared-3:

price
22-03-12, 15:20
Not too sure. I thought vacant already... anyway construction should start fast coz FW levy will take a big toll in the construction industry come next year... :scared-3:

Haha no matter wat pinnacle will TOP this earlier than their Centra Residence (2017).

Ya i also give up. Maybe like what u said previously, the road name tua tow really sells lor. 50m pool and basement carpark quite common ma no meh?

fclim
22-03-12, 15:22
I dont get it leh. 10 mins to MRT, lousy layout why sell so well? :beats-me-man: Because swimming pool very long?

I think more like 5 mins walk. And it's not just any MRT, it's Serangoon MRT interchange. Plus Nex.

Montaigne
22-03-12, 15:25
Ph above 1kpsf how to bite? Usually penthouses are less than 1kpsf. Too many unusable space. Unless this is small mini ph of less than 1000sf then psf high I got nothing to say.

price
22-03-12, 15:32
I think more like 5 mins walk. And it's not just any MRT, it's Serangoon MRT interchange. Plus Nex.

5mins? u can try. It took me 11mins brisk walk from Nex. Agents like to exaggerate the walking timing 1 lar. Especially Huttons agents.

GE to Dakota 5mins?

Millage to Paya Lebar and Eunos 5mins?

Try to believe :scared-1:

fclim
22-03-12, 15:52
5mins? u can try. It took me 11mins brisk walk from Nex. Agents like to exaggerate the walking timing 1 lar. Especially Huttons agents.

GE to Dakota 5mins?

Millage to Paya Lebar and Eunos 5mins?

Try to believe :scared-1:

It took me 11 mins to walk normal pace from Minton to MRT. So, this one is nearer, I assume about 5 mins since it's about 400m to 500m from MRT? No?

Anyway, the row of eateries nearby this is no good. Cooking fumes and rodents abound.

price
22-03-12, 15:53
It took me 11 mins to walk normal pace from Minton to MRT. So, this one is nearer, I assume about 5 mins since it's about 400m to 500m from MRT? No?

Minton's nearest MRT exit is nested in the HDB. Nex is another 3mins or so away from that entrance :D

But wow, 11mins is quite fast for you! :scared-5: so Suites @ Paya Lebar / Urban residences gonna take u 7mins?

fclim
22-03-12, 16:02
Minton's nearest MRT exit is nested in the HDB. Nex is another 3mins or so away from that entrance :D

But wow, 11mins is quite fast for you! :scared-5: so Suites @ Paya Lebar / Urban residences gonna take u 7mins?

I thought there is an entrance outside Crestar Bldg? Aiyoh, you really calculate to the last minute. For me, reach MRT entrance considered game liao.

ysyap
22-03-12, 16:04
Ph above 1kpsf how to bite? Usually penthouses are less than 1kpsf. Too many unusable space. Unless this is small mini ph of less than 1000sf then psf high I got nothing to say.This penthouse only 13xx sqft... not that big lah...

price
22-03-12, 16:07
I thought there is an entrance outside Crestar Bldg? Aiyoh, you really calculate to the last minute. For me, reach MRT entrance considered game liao.

Haha Nex and MRT entrance difference leh.

Okay even if we count MRT entrance, Lim tua tow really doubt can reach in 5 mins.

But anyways, :cheers4:

price
22-03-12, 16:10
This penthouse only 13xx sqft... not that big lah...

Ya, just saw the plans. Upstairs totally waste of space. so much open terrace

ysyap
22-03-12, 16:14
Haha Nex and MRT entrance difference leh.

Okay even if we count MRT entrance, Lim tua tow really doubt can reach in 5 mins.

But anyways, :cheers4:Including waiting time at the big traffic junction, maybe reach the church in 5 mins. :cheers5:

price
22-03-12, 16:17
Including waiting time at the big traffic junction, maybe reach the church in 5 mins. :cheers5:

Haha! Maybe I'll try to walk from the MRT Entrance this weekend.

devilplate
22-03-12, 18:45
this project is one of the best MM project in the vicinity (just like GE is one of the best MM project in geylang)

i walked b4 when i recce space@kovan project....about 7-8min (500m away to MRT)

price
22-03-12, 19:13
this project is one of the best MM project in the vicinity (just like GE is one of the best MM project in geylang)

Casa Cambio is quite generous with its pool size lar but i really dont think its unit layout are nice. Why build sinks in the master bedroom and bomb shelter as wardrobe?

GE is the biggest and thus most "facilities" yes, but i really don't feel its the best in Geylang in terms of location :2cents:

devilplate
22-03-12, 21:26
Casa Cambio is quite generous with its pool size lar but i really dont think its unit layout are nice. Why build sinks in the master bedroom and bomb shelter as wardrobe?

GE is the biggest and thus most "facilities" yes, but i really don't feel its the best in Geylang in terms of location :2cents:
One of the best.....not bestest la

I like wardrobe in hs...can store barang plus clothes...2in1

roco
04-04-12, 17:41
has anyone noticed tt thr r no doors installed in the showflats? creating the illusion of space.

the bulky HS door will be quite a hindrance in ur space planning. The size of the room alrd so MM, when u need to get clothes u need to open/close the wide & heavy door

Maybe u can leave it permanently open but the door cannot open flat to wall because of the protruding door handle. Will need to do some reno work to make a hole in the wall to fit the door handle when fully opened

Another option is to detach the bomb shelter door (which is in an area of grey as to whether u can do it or not) and keep it. Keep where? Under your bed?

:beats-me-man::beats-me-man::beats-me-man:

price
04-04-12, 18:43
has anyone noticed tt thr r no doors installed in the showflats? creating the illusion of space.

the bulky HS door will be quite a hindrance in ur space planning. The size of the room alrd so MM, when u need to get clothes u need to open/close the wide & heavy door

Maybe u can leave it permanently open but the door cannot open flat to wall because of the protruding door handle. Will need to do some reno work to make a hole in the wall to fit the door handle when fully opened

Another option is to detach the bomb shelter door (which is in an area of grey as to whether u can do it or not) and keep it. Keep where? Under your bed?

For safety reasons, all show flats are built without doors.

insigina
04-04-12, 18:51

I checked about the bomb shelter door before. I was told it can be disposed off and if you need to instal again (eg when you sell), you can buy one for $200.

price
04-04-12, 18:55
I checked about the bomb shelter door before. I was told it can be disposed off and if you need to instal again (eg when you sell), you can buy one for $200.
:scared-1: u sure? The last i heard u are not supposed to alter the SH. (legally speaking)

roco
05-04-12, 16:07
:scared-1: u sure? The last i heard u are not supposed to alter the SH. (legally speaking)

according to the agent who served us (and a few others, at other projects), legally speaking, bomb shelters are not to be removed. but whether it is removed or not, it cant rly be checked. the hassle is the problems with storage and re-attaching it again if ppty goes for sale.

price
05-04-12, 16:14
according to the agent who served us (and a few others, at other projects), legally speaking, bomb shelters are not to be removed. but whether it is removed or not, it cant rly be checked. the hassle is the problems with storage and re-attaching it again if ppty goes for sale.

Haha agents. They will say or do anything to persuade u to buy. They made SHs look like walk-in wardrobes

azeoprop
12-04-12, 23:58
Lim Tua Tow wet market and shops. :o

invest.23
11-10-12, 10:02
Y casa cambio condo looks quiet in property market?:rolleyes:

carbuncle
11-10-12, 10:18
sold out, what else to talk about

phantom_opera
11-10-12, 10:20
Tua Tow = Big Head or Carrot Head or Big Carrot Head :p

CASA CAMBIO LIM TUA TOW ROAD Condominium 1 725,000 484 Strata 1,497psf Apr-12

Minton owners must be :banghead:

invest.23
11-10-12, 10:22
sold out, what else to talk about

ok. understand. Thanks

invest.23
11-10-12, 10:24
Tua Tow = Big Head or Carrot Head or Big Carrot Head :p

CASA CAMBIO LIM TUA TOW ROAD Condominium 1 725,000 484 Strata 1,497psf Apr-12

Minton owners must be :banghead:

Y, Cambio cheaper than Minton?

ahchee
08-01-13, 08:50
Any idea whre rubbish chute is in cambio - inside or outside unit?

Kanarazu
08-01-13, 12:19
Any idea whre rubbish chute is in cambio - inside or outside unit?

Outside the unit.

Liverpool00
08-01-13, 23:03

A few km away, promenade at pelikat is quite good also.

10mins walk to kovan mrt.

ahchee
10-01-13, 08:42
Outside the unit.

Thanx. Like the place near main road yet still quiet.

10-01-13, 09:22
Thanx. Like the place near main road yet still quiet.

Notice construction of a showflat in front of Nam Peng centre, any news on the launch?

ahchee
10-01-13, 09:42
Notice construction of a showflat in front of Nam Peng centre, any news on the launch?

Ya, saw the name as Spazio @ Kovan in OneMap. Dono when launch.

Kanarazu
10-01-13, 13:32
Ya, saw the name as Spazio @ Kovan in OneMap. Dono when launch.

Seems like it was enbloc for $640-ish so selling price could be $1200 upwards. I'll prob give it a bit more premium since it is FH land, so $1300-ish.

ahchee
10-01-13, 23:02
Seems like it was enbloc for $640-ish so selling price could be $1200 upwards. I'll prob give it a bit more premium since it is FH land, so $1300-ish.
Depend on unit size I guess. But I saw advertisement that neighbouring Space@Kovan asking at least $1.5K psf for 1BR and $1.4K for 2BR. Not sure if subsale or not.
Hmm..... as for this one if mixed development, then maybe will follow that pricing.

Kanarazu
10-01-13, 23:39
Depend on unit size I guess. But I saw advertisement that neighbouring Space@Kovan asking at least $1.5K psf for 1BR and $1.4K for 2BR. Not sure if subsale or not.
Hmm..... as for this one if mixed development, then maybe will follow that pricing.

Definitely subsale for Space. I think they are benchmarking against Park Residences 1BR that was sold for $1600psf. :)

Kanarazu
10-01-13, 23:58

Nam peng top in 1997, so fast 15 years later enbloc Liao.

ahchee
11-01-13, 07:41
Nam peng top in 1997, so fast 15 years later enbloc Liao.
Building not exactly nice and probably it lacks facilities except for shops downstairs. Maybe that's why people want to sell so fast. Also maybe more bought there for investment. If got buyer and profitable, given the good market now, sure sell lah.:D

It's further from Serangoon MRT than Park Residences is to Kovan MRT, though. But nowadays if location reasonably good, people will still grap whatever the price is. :doh: Here's looking at Echelon - 2BR> $1.8K and 1 BR>$2K - OMG!

invest.23
26-04-13, 14:18
Casa Cambio TOP in 2014 or 2015?

Understand from URA website is in 2014, however developer state in 2015. Which info should be correct?

Kanarazu
26-04-13, 17:10

Understand from URA website is in 2014, however developer state in 2015. Which info should be correct?
There should be a signboard displayed at the site indicating estimated completion date so u can check that out to be sure.

invest.23
27-04-13, 22:30
There should be a signboard displayed at the site indicating estimated completion date so u can check that out to be sure.

Thanks Kanarazu!

doubleben
29-04-13, 11:51

I live in the neighborhood and see the site everyday. The first floor is already up. They will probably finish it in 2014 if they keep up this speed.

invest.23
07-05-13, 17:53
I live in the neighborhood and see the site everyday. The first floor is already up. They will probably finish it in 2014 if they keep up this speed.

Thanks Doubleben for the update! :)

azeoprop
18-08-13, 21:56
Update 18th August 2013. :)

http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2846/9535978435_fce7d3d3c6_b.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/83477613@N08/9535978435/)
DSC01565 (http://www.flickr.com/photos/83477613@N08/9535978435/) by AzeoP (http://www.flickr.com/people/83477613@N08/), on Flickr

invest.23
13-11-13, 14:01
Hey!

Anyone know the status of the casa cambio, building up to which level?

Thanks Advance!

simcity
22-12-13, 00:34
Both blocks are built to rooftop.

ocean68a
06-01-14, 11:25
http://i887.photobucket.com/albums/ac76/ocean68a/20140104_1636001_zps667e4ae0.jpghttp://i887.photobucket.com/albums/ac76/ocean68a/20140104_1636091_zpsac52c4f6.jpg

azeoprop
06-01-14, 12:42
Can see that levels 4 and 5 have higher ceiling.:)

invest.23
19-06-14, 13:26
anyone has the lastest update for casa cambio?

vilin
19-06-14, 21:26
anyone has the lastest update for casa cambio?

TOP very soon!
Did you buy a unit there? I own a 2 bedder there :)

invest.23
20-06-14, 14:23
TOP very soon!
Did you buy a unit there? I own a 2 bedder there :)

thumbs up for the 2 bedder, is facing pool right? mine is only 1 bedder. :) Any idea when?

vilin
20-06-14, 22:35
thumbs up for the 2 bedder, is facing pool right? mine is only 1 bedder. :) Any idea when?

Should TOP by next month :)
My unit is facing Space@Kovan. I got 2 bedder for own stay. Are you buying for investment? Intend to rent out?

invest.23
21-06-14, 08:56
Should TOP by next month :)
My unit is facing Space@Kovan. I got 2 bedder for own stay. Are you buying for investment? Intend to rent out?

Initially plan to stay, but I guess I will need to rent out otherwise will be a wkend house. :)

vilin
22-06-14, 10:27
Initially plan to stay, but I guess I will need to rent out otherwise will be a wkend house. :)

I think it'll be a nice and quiet place to spend your weekend.
But in case you prefer to rent it out, I will be glad to assist you. I will be the resident agent :):):)

Mei Lin
(HP 87008233, CEA no. R052992G)

invest.23
07-07-14, 21:03
I think it'll be a nice and quiet place to spend your weekend.
But in case you prefer to rent it out, I will be glad to assist you. I will be the resident agent :):):)

Mei Lin
(HP 87008233, CEA no. R052992G)

good to hear tat! :)