PDA

View Full Version : Villa Marina (siglap/east coast)

QWT
11-02-12, 10:41
Hello everyone!

Does anyone have any comments on Villa Marina? My husband and I are buying our first property and we are considerring is property.
Thanks!

QWT

terence
11-02-12, 14:27
1st thing it's lh99...

fiat500
11-02-12, 14:48
Hello everyone!

Does anyone have any comments on Villa Marina? My husband and I are buying our first property and we are considerring is property.
Thanks!

QWT
y not consider fernwood tower across d road which is fh?
d higher flr units there have nice seaview.
villa marina not too bad,good location.near to many good schools n eateries.d price there reflects its lh99 yrs status..1 thing to note is there are some units facing the mosque.

Douk
11-02-12, 15:46
For price range at 1.2mil 2 bedder, try martia area or parbury.

newbie11
11-02-12, 16:32
Beside mosque. 5x daily, every fri n puasa.. Traffic, sound.

fiat500
11-02-12, 16:34
villa marina 2 bedders are under 1mil..
location wise,villa marina is much better than parbury imho..:cheers6:

wtboon
11-02-12, 20:06
This development's land area is big, rather then take someone else word saying is noisy due to the mosque or traffic, you should arrange for home viewing and experience it yourself. I never heard any of those mentioned above after there for years.

QWT
11-02-12, 23:02
Thanks guys!

Douk
12-02-12, 08:58
villa marina 2 bedders are under 1mil..
location wise,villa marina is much better than parbury imho..:cheers6:
Yes, siglap is definitely better than parbury. Except parbury is fh, vm is lh.
I have seen a few 3 bedded in villa marina few years ago, quiet and nice environment, find the place a little bit cramp, personal opinion. My concerns is it's stagnant price, somehow clipped by the neighbouring super old lh with "enbloc potential". Chose MG at that time, for the bigger price swing, better rental value. Now, I won't buy either one, price quite peakish. If really need, prefer fh for long term value. Personal opinion..

minority
28-03-12, 22:06
y not consider fernwood tower across d road which is fh?
d higher flr units there have nice seaview.
villa marina not too bad,good location.near to many good schools n eateries.d price there reflects its lh99 yrs status..1 thing to note is there are some units facing the mosque.

Fern wood some people don't like the name sound like fern mu in chinese.

minority
28-03-12, 22:10
This development's land area is big, rather then take someone else word saying is noisy due to the mosque or traffic, you should arrange for home viewing and experience it yourself. I never heard any of those mentioned above after there for years.

I heard from 2 friends say hunted. But better check with agent or other people who have stay there. I had 3 friends who stay there 2 tell me same thing.

abalaois
29-03-12, 14:43
It seemed like the condos along Parbury have very modern facilities like no other. I'm curious to find out what Marina has to offer.

price
29-03-12, 14:47
It seemed like the condos along Parbury have very modern facilities like no other. I'm curious to find out what Marina has to offer.

wow sister, u deal with thailand properties? btw why not pay a visit? Villa marina got an amazing pool. They recently redo their clubhouse, there's KTV room, library, study area etc.

A few commercial ads was shot that the pool! beautiful!

minority
29-03-12, 15:09
wow sister, u deal with thailand properties? btw why not pay a visit? Villa marina got an amazing pool. They recently redo their clubhouse, there's KTV room, library, study area etc.

A few commercial ads was shot that the pool! beautiful!

Oh yes the pool is nice. Only been there long time ago. Have the sun chair in the pool sort

price
29-03-12, 15:12
Oh yes the pool is nice. Only been there long time ago. Have the sun chair in the pool sort

Yep, i will say being such an old project, this 1 got the nicest pool around :sleep:

radha08
02-06-12, 13:54
saw a few units there irregular layout and pricing a bit ridiculous for a 99lh condo...but then in todays market what is cheap..:confused:

oda
09-10-12, 11:40
sorry was chatting with a friend, does villa marina have a cemetery inside the development? @_@

blackjack21trader
09-10-12, 19:28
aiyo... u guys har.. when u see someone from the other realm, just act blur and dun make eye contact la. it could be hallucination u know?

blackjack21trader
09-10-12, 19:29
or say, u see someone walking into ur path, just act blur and walk straight into it lor..sigh yo...army never teach u to act blur meh ?

blackjack21trader
09-10-12, 19:30
this world belongs to the human being, do not be afraid of the other realm, they have no authority or passport here la!

blackjack21trader
09-10-12, 19:32
unless u act smart and try to communicate with them... they go do their business, u just do ur normal business la. no conflict of interest here. if u worried about cemetry, the whole of underground France/Paris is cemetry la.... u got see them scared boh?

blackjack21trader
09-10-12, 19:35
u should not be afraid of ghosts, as there are no such thing as ghost. u should be afraid of human beings. some are really evil la. if u spotted a ghost, most likely u mistook a devil for a ghost la. hehhehehehehehhe

blackjack21trader
11-10-12, 11:56
u guys know why there are some rich people likes to stay around coffee hill?
actually a cemetry is the less haunted (note: less haunted hor ) of the places on Earth la.

believe or not is up to you lor.

blackjack21trader
11-10-12, 12:31
New York, Greenwich Tower
6 June 1999

I heard a soft tap, a very soft tap on the door but audible enough to wake me. Trying to get myself out of bed but was just too tired. So I turned and looked at Debbie sleeping soundly in the bed. She had her back turned to me, all I saw was her silky long beautiful hair.

Then, a soft tap again on the door, as if to tell me to get up and open the door for it. I ignored and stared blankly at Debbie's long silky hair. Then, the soft tap became louder and louder. This time as if demanded I open the door for it.

Frustrated, I got out of bed with all my strength and looked at the clock. It was 2 a.m. Man, is this some kind of pranks? Wait a sec, maybe it is the security? Without further hesitation, I got up and went to the peep hole.

As I was approaching the door, the tap became a demanding knock. And it got louder and louder. I turned and looked at Debbie's back on the bed, her silky smooth black long hair did not move a bit. I was afraid the noise might wake her, so I ran and looked directly into the peep hole.

What I saw confused me, there was a woman at my door. I could not see her face, as she was looking down. Then I stepped back and looked again, the woman still there. She had the same black long silky hair like Debbie. And wait a sec, she was wearing the exact same pajamas like Debbie on the bed !

I paused my thought at the moment and think. Debbie is in Singapore, how could she be here ? I quicky looked at the bed, and "Debbie" was still there, the same long black hair, with her back facing me. Then I went to the peep hole and see again. Nobody.

I turned and approached the bed. While I was slowly approaching the bed to reach for the blanket, I heard soft steps following behind me........

minority
08-01-13, 20:41
My friend stayed there. Told me his kid always say got people in the house. After 2 yrs he move away. The kod never say got people in the house anymore after tgey moved. Erieery

bakasa2002
08-01-13, 22:43
I notice this is LH99, any idea if this is one of the FH land sold as LH? I notice the vicinity are mostly FH?