PDA

View Full Version : anyone travel overseas for holiday alone before?

roly8
07-04-12, 22:52
feel like going to taiwan or hongkong .. :D

radha08
07-04-12, 23:33
bro alone go thailand...bestest....:D..can have plenty company...:D

carbuncle
08-04-12, 00:29
Bali, Bangkok, SF/LA...

irisng
13-04-12, 23:36

Go alone, not fun leh. Everytime when I want to go for a DIY tour (with family hor), I'll seek the advise from the "TRIPADVISOR FORUM". There are lots of expert to give you advise and from there you can plan for your trip, good luck to you.

There are 3 forums that I visited more often, CondoSingapore, PropertyGuru and Tripadvisor forums. :cheers1:

howgozit
13-04-12, 23:52

Just go.....

sh
14-04-12, 01:15
Do it all the time.:D Not one to wait for, do anything you want..... More expensive though... No one to share cost with:(

ysyap
14-04-12, 07:17
Taiwan and HK are both relatively safe for single travelling. Australia also not bad. Just have to do enough preparation work to plan your route and mode of transport properly so you can enjoy more when you are there. :cheers5:

fan
14-04-12, 08:46
Taiwan hk easy to travel, no prob even for single lady. Go!

carbuncle
14-04-12, 10:25
If you nice lady like sis buttercarp or extremme or irisng I go with you...

irisng
14-04-12, 22:01
Taiwan and HK are both relatively safe for single travelling. Australia also not bad. Just have to do enough preparation work to plan your route and mode of transport properly so you can enjoy more when you are there. :cheers5:

Yes, always plan your itinerary first before set off, this will help you to save a lot of times. HK is easy to travel but try to avoid back lane. I have not tried DIY tour for taiwan yet, so can't advise, but I heard from my nephew's girlfriend (who just came back from Taiwan) that it is easy travel yourself too. Sydney has a good mode of transport too. Don't need to rent a car. The Australians are very helpful, at least in my opinion. :2cents:

irisng
14-04-12, 22:08

Old lady you also want to go with ah, good, respect the elder. :D

Actually, I'm not that nice as what you think lah.:ashamed1:

howgozit
14-04-12, 22:10

If any of the ladies go for a holiday with a complete stranger like you from the internet... then I think they are not nice but naughty...........

...uhhh.... in which case count me in too ok? .....

carbuncle
15-04-12, 00:32
Old lady you also want to go with ah, good, respect the elder. :D

Actually, I'm not that nice as what you think lah.:ashamed1:
Old lady? People here call me uncle leh... Not that young also