PDA

View Full Version : The Luxurie ~2/3 min to MRT/Mall - New Stack Release! Selling fast!

District 84483535
04-11-12, 19:02
The Luxurie New Stack release 2bedroom from S$799,800/= (subject to availble)
2/3 Min to Mall/MRT

More info/make appointment visit showroom
please click this picture.

[/URL]
[URL="http://www.newlaunchresale.com/the-luxurie/"]http://www.newlaunchresale.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/capture_222.jpg
(http://www.newlaunchresale.com/the-luxurie/)

wendytan
04-11-12, 20:41
Not many will buy this piece of junk condo. And NOV BTO is coming soon near Compass Point !

leesg123
04-11-12, 21:02
Sekali this 'junk' is sold out! Lol

wendytan
04-11-12, 21:05
Sekali this 'junk' is sold out! Lol

Then i pity those foolish buyers ! lol

05-11-12, 08:09
Those who wanted to buy (eg for staying) would have already bought.

If still undecided and considering now, may want to wait for neighbouring plot of land, which was awarded (if not wrong) to EL developments. Think they will be eager to make their initial phases a success. They are also in the process of building their showflats.

http://www.eldev.com.sg/future_residential.html

Only another 800 units :jaw-dropping: :jaw-dropping: :jaw-dropping: up for sale

Artlyn
05-11-12, 10:29
Hmm.. Can I know why is this condo considered as junk? Cause of the price? Or developer?

kane
05-11-12, 11:01
Actually the finishing is pretty good. It's going to be pretty congested though. The mall needs to upsize itself to accomodate a larger crowd.

05-11-12, 11:35
Actually the finishing is pretty good. It's going to be pretty congested though. The mall needs to upsize itself to accomodate a larger crowd.

Think not much land left for new mall at the centre except for the land that the Luxurie showflat is occupying. Think the planners adopt a different strategy for Sengkang (unlike tampines - where 2-3 are congregated at the town centre). They distribute the malls through out Sengkang (Compasspoint, Rivervale mall and soon to come Seletar mall). Not too sure which will be better? :beats-me-man: :beats-me-man:

kane
05-11-12, 12:01
Malls connected to MRTs should be big big. Otherwise it'll be a waste.

Estrangable
05-11-12, 12:47
Not many will buy this piece of junk condo. And NOV BTO is coming soon near Compass Point !

every single bloody property agent will say the condo is the best - accessible, good location, value for $$, all these BS. Went to Miltonia before and the agent told me it's located at one of the best location in yishun...any idiot will know that is hogwash.

At the end of the day, their job is to sell and will say anything and roti-prata to make you sign on the dotted line. As a buyer of cos u need to filter out all these BS and decide carefully.

Back to luxurie, went to visit the showroom a while back....prices are pretty ex even though the finishing isnt too bad. To me, i am not gg to pay that kind of price for punggol area. Period.

DayDreamer
05-11-12, 13:26
Junk Condo? :beats-me-man:

I bought a unit there for my mum. Near to mall, she can do all the shopping she wants. Furnishing is good. Layout is ok.

Artlyn
05-11-12, 14:31
Beats me as well..

I am purchasing a unit there and was hoping to ride along the wave in punggol with the new mall and all and yet not directly affect by the crowd as it is one stop away.

Happy with the furnishing as there are many new development with dbss look n feel but priced as condo cause have a few facilities

No doubt felt a bit pricey. Hope it's worth it

draik
05-11-12, 14:51
I feel that it is a good location too. Near MRT, LRT, Shopping Mall, Bus interchange, there is library, post office, CC, childcare, pri sec schools, polyclinic, upcoming hospital, a lousy market and a lousy hawker centre.

I did not buy a unit there.

fclim
05-11-12, 15:03
Beats me as well..

I am purchasing a unit there and was hoping to ride along the wave in punggol with the new mall and all and yet not directly affect by the crowd as it is one stop away.

Happy with the furnishing as there are many new development with dbss look n feel but priced as condo cause have a few facilities

No doubt felt a bit pricey. Hope it's worth it

Dun worry. It is not a junk project. Just ignore the jealousy and hypocrisy by some people.

Artlyn
05-11-12, 15:07
Haha thanks.. Already considered for so long so yup loved the decision

Realized not much future neighbors posting in this forum!

Hello!!! **waves**

fclim
05-11-12, 15:14
Haha thanks.. Already considered for so long so yup loved the decision

Realized not much future neighbors posting in this forum!

Hello!!! **waves**

I am not vested here though. Next door, 10-year old Compass Heights still going strong at close to $1K psf. Difference only about $100 psf between Compass Hts and The Luxurie. So, you didn't really pay a huge price.

Elsewhere, 6-year old Kovan Melody and New launch Kovan Regency difference about $300 psf!

iridrium
05-11-12, 15:26
Dun worry. It is not a junk project. Just ignore the jealousy and hypocrisy by some people.

I'm not vested too.

Just cannot bring myself to buy a condo surrounded by HDBs. Nothing wrong with surrounded by HDBs but at $1,100psf it is hard to swallow.

One stop before is Esparina (EC) @ $800psf.

It seems really congested with all the HDBs and Condos for a view. Bespoke luxury indeed.

I really think the current infrastructure will not be able to handle the influx of the new developments in the north eastern region ( Punggol , Sengkang etc).

Artlyn
05-11-12, 16:39
Well too bad the rules for EC is strict as well and I am
Unable to buy it as I am single and below 35

As for congestion, everywhere in Singapore ESP near mrt is somehow or rather congested... Either with hdb or industrial nearby. Else mature estates but look at the prices..

If I can afford places like Bishan, I will buy sky habitat or the one at amk mrt. Too bad.. Budget constraint. Considered freehold in east coast/telok kurau before.. Small project or v small space also. I need a kitchen as I love to cook and many projects now comes with open concept kitchen/living room which I cannot take it. Even if a place Psf is $900 but their size is e.g 1100sft, don't fit quantum also can't buy.

I am a sucker for staying v near mrt. I don't drive.

I used to think xx or Yy places is cheap or ex or good or bad. But when it boils down to ideal location, floor plan and especially budget. Can't have the best in all worlds.

Artlyn
05-11-12, 16:43
I am not vested here though. Next door, 10-year old Compass Heights still going strong at close to $1K psf. Difference only about $100 psf between Compass Hts and The Luxurie. So, you didn't really pay a huge price.

Elsewhere, 6-year old Kovan Melody and New launch Kovan Regency difference about $300 psf!

Hello future neighbor! Thing about what I like about compass heights is that no worries about the rain!

U stayed there for long?

iridrium
05-11-12, 17:02

As for congestion, everywhere in Singapore ESP near mrt is somehow or rather congested... Either with hdb or industrial nearby. Else mature estates but look at the prices..

If I can afford places like Bishan, I will buy sky habitat or the one at amk mrt. Too bad.. Budget constraint. Considered freehold in east coast/telok kurau before.. Small project or v small space also. I need a kitchen as I love to cook and many projects now comes with open concept kitchen/living room which I cannot take it. Even if a place Psf is $900 but their size is e.g 1100sft, don't fit quantum also can't buy.

I used to think xx or Yy places is cheap or ex or good or bad. But when it boils down to ideal location, floor plan and especially budget. Can't have the best in all worlds.

Oh, please don't get me wrong. I'm sure you got your reason why you buy what you have bought. Like those who love staying east will never understand what is so nice about west.

There is no such thing as the perfect place as different people have different priorities and preference. I have stayed in congested area before and it piss the hell out of me to try to navigate my way out of the train into a crowded station and then try to walk through the crowd to go home. I also love peace and serenity esp at night where my view is not restricted to my neighbours living room.

I'm sure you made the best decision under all your considerations. ;)

GSLJ
05-11-12, 17:07
Loved the ground floor units with private pool when I viewed during launch.

Location wise definitely convenient with many amenities at doorstep.

NO_7
05-11-12, 17:24

Typical buyer criterial n I'm one of them, even as 2nd timer the chances for me is super slim to buy an EC b4 30% ruling kicks in. If you r comparing the finishing of an EC like Esparina, it's just homo tiles with open kitchen concept for pool facing 2 bedded n some good units cost about 780psf, to a 2nd timer I have only left with west sun or tennis court facing to select. There's come PC with better finishing n better luck without 1st timer ruling and of course more pricey which I bought, with yard n utility area it's more functional I though, but I not vested in luxuries.

fclim
05-11-12, 18:42
Hello future neighbor! Thing about what I like about compass heights is that no worries about the rain!

U stayed there for long?

Haha.. Not living at Compass Heights lah...just making a comparison between Luxurie and its next door neighbour, Compass Hts..:)

Artlyn
05-11-12, 18:44
I am seriously not liking the ideal of balloting an queuing cause it's hard to get something ideal. Then again I am not eligible to even ballot for ec or hdb.

The stack I bought is the one Nearest to the mrt/compass point. Lazy me again.

I think it is just me. I kinda like places crowded.. Or happening.. Got more "feel" but not too over also la. Else like v boring haha

price
05-11-12, 18:53

i could move in immediately for compass heights. this 1 u gotta park ur money for a good 3-4 years.

Artlyn
05-11-12, 19:06
Haha.. Not living at Compass Heights lah...just making a comparison between Luxurie and it's next door neighbour, Compass Hts..:)

Oops :ashamed1:

fclim
05-11-12, 19:07
i could move in immediately for compass heights. this 1 u gotta park ur money for a good 3-4 years.

Bro, progressive payment...use the 3-4 years to grow your money...

Artlyn
05-11-12, 19:10
Actually depends la.. If don't need a house yet like me.. Can wait cause can stay with parents.. Ok la..

Even if I buy compass heights now.. Still need save a while then got
Money Reno..

I Gian new stuff hahaha must stay new!

price
05-11-12, 20:08
Bro, progressive payment...use the 3-4 years to grow your money...

buying compass heights is cheaper and yet u get 3-4 years of rental yield. isnt it a better way to "grow your money"

price
05-11-12, 20:09
Actually depends la.. If don't need a house yet like me.. Can wait cause can stay with parents.. Ok la..

Even if I buy compass heights now.. Still need save a while then got
Money Reno..

I Gian new stuff hahaha must stay new!

no money then save for reno lor.

Artlyn
05-11-12, 20:27
That's why buy new one ma so top already just min Reno for carpentry ok liao :D

price
05-11-12, 20:46
That's why buy new one ma so top already just min Reno for carpentry ok liao :D

COMPASS HEIGHTS SENGKANG SQUARE 19 Non-landed Properties 3 4,000 1100 to 1200 Sep-12
COMPASS HEIGHTS SENGKANG SQUARE 19 Non-landed Properties 1 4,500 700 to 800 Jul-12

Based on this, 1 month 4 - 4.5k rental, the 4 years building period you've "wasted" almost 216k of rental income.

price
05-11-12, 20:55
COMPASS HEIGHTS SENGKANG SQUARE 19 Non-landed Properties 3 4,000 1100 to 1200 Sep-12
COMPASS HEIGHTS SENGKANG SQUARE 19 Non-landed Properties 1 4,500 700 to 800 Jul-12

Based on this, 1 month 4 - 4.5k rental, the 4 years building period you've "wasted" almost 216k of rental income.

but of course, you've gotta minus off the maintenance fees, property taxes and other expenses if u wanna calculate the net opportunity cost

fclim
05-11-12, 21:30
buying compass heights is cheaper and yet u get 3-4 years of rental yield. isnt it a better way to "grow your money"

We toking abt own stay lah...wrong channel..

fclim
05-11-12, 21:34
but of course, you've gotta minus off the maintenance fees, property taxes and other expenses if u wanna calculate the net opportunity cost

harlow...no need to pay off bank loan izzit?

price
05-11-12, 23:11
harlow...no need to pay off bank loan izzit?
minus interest expenses lor.

kane
05-11-12, 23:15
at 1-2% interest, the interest expense is about 60-70k give and take.

price
05-11-12, 23:15
We toking abt own stay lah...wrong channel..
own stay should also take opportunity costs into account.

price
05-11-12, 23:16
at 1-2% interest, the interest expense is about 60-70k give and take.
in 4 years?

kane
05-11-12, 23:25
say take 80% and in 3rd 4th year interest rate climb to 2%. shouldn't need that much but such conservatively overbudget interest exp plus maintenance.

price
05-11-12, 23:31
say take 80% and in 3rd 4th year interest rate climb to 2%. shouldn't need that much but such conservatively overbudget interest exp plus maintenance.
yea, still make a gain

Artlyn
07-11-12, 16:31
Off topic!!

Anyway!! What's ur preference for the flooring n theme for everyone?

b13boy
14-01-13, 08:25
with recent over the top response @ la fiesta
luxurie looks like a brilliant buy
better developer, cheaper psf, better finishing, what else.......
i went to show room last sat...pple mountain pple see
agent said units moving fast :beats-me-man:

Kenshinto80
14-01-13, 19:09
with recent over the top response @ la fiesta
luxurie looks like a brilliant buy
better developer, cheaper psf, better finishing, what else.......
i went to show room last sat...pple mountain pple see
agent said units moving fast :beats-me-man:
Agreed that Luxurie has better finishing. But the layout of the bedrooms really bad. Too small. Finishing can change but location and layout of floorplan cannot.

kane
14-01-13, 21:23
Agreed that Luxurie has better finishing. But the layout of the bedrooms really bad. Too small. Finishing can change but location and layout of floorplan cannot.

i vaguely recall it being bigger than some of the other launches around its time like ATT and Estuary.

Kenshinto80
15-01-13, 02:58
i vaguely recall it being bigger than some of the other launches around its time like ATT and Estuary.
ATT is a lot bigger. For Luxurie, after putting in a single bed, not much space left to maneuver. Even if you push the bed to the end of the wall, still a tough fit for queen size bed....seeing is believing. See below pic. The 100sqm 3 bedder of Bartley Residences by CDL also same problem. Size of bedrooms near MRT shrinking.

kane
15-01-13, 08:00
Maybe it's been too long since I last visited those showrooms.

b13boy
15-01-13, 08:40
agree that one of the main draw back for TL is size of the common room, towards midget residence

quite inhumane, to allow all these xo developer to shrink and shrink the room size and increase and increase the a/c ledge and balcony :doh:
if let those developer free hand anyhow do, and one day we will be like HK

Artlyn
08-03-13, 22:56
We are officially a sold out project! Huat ah!!

Artlyn
30-10-13, 00:52
Hi soon-to-be neighbours,

As requested, we do have a open facebook page at
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/The-Luxurie/305337276232549

Also,to facilitate communication, a Private (closed) facebook Group have been set up and would like to invite everyone here with a Facebook account to join. Just visit: http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/481626555200930/

you can also PM me for me to invite you Thanks

ocean68a
03-01-14, 14:59
http://i887.photobucket.com/albums/ac76/ocean68a/20140102_1915411_zps27432d0f.jpg

beepbeep
06-01-14, 21:30

I remembered when during preview, a sofa bed was placed in the common room but was replaced by a customized single bed later.

zaisengkang
16-06-14, 23:37
Taken on 14 June 2014
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-OHgHRPeMvwA/U5u3-iaC4MI/AAAAAAAAOSE/tHA0EMW3tPc/s1600/The-Luxurie_14061401.JPG

http://sengkangzai.blogspot.sg/p/the-luxurie.html

azeoprop
17-06-14, 09:07
Finally, zaisengkang is here in condosingapore. :cheers4:

21-06-15, 20:17
Pass by and this development looks complete, has it TOP.

Also read that metro is moving out of compass point, any idea what is going to replace it ?

liliesSky
22-07-15, 17:23
Dear all Luxurie residents, we are having a showroom for Curtains & Blinds at Blk 21 starting from this Sat! Please RSVP via +6597533345 WHATSAPP.

Wooden blinds promo: $7.50/sf, curtains starts from $800.00

Thanks!