PDA

View Full Version : New Launch! Pavilion Square Mix development at 345 Geylang

sean see
14-12-12, 23:20
http://i1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh488/ah_king79/1_zpsb55bec12.jpg

http://i1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh488/ah_king79/PavilionSquareII_zps746b87b4.jpg

Location Map

http://i1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh488/ah_king79/PavilionSquare4_zpsa924f0f8.jpg

All About Pavilion Square Residence

DeveloperPollux Properties LtdDescriptionSingle Block 8 Storey Residential AptLocation345 Geylang Road Singapore 389366District14Site Area7430 sqftTenureFreeholdExpected TOP2014-2015 est.Legal TOP2015-2017 est.Total No. of unit42Total no. of carpark lots42Estimated Maintenance Fee $150 -$250Recreational Facilities (6th floor) Swimming pool with Jacuzzi Gym Sky Garden BBQ pitProject Account no.Hong Leong Finance Limited for Project Account No. 101-3003716-5 of PolluxTreasures Pte LtdArchitect Metaphor Design + Architect

azeoprop
14-12-12, 23:34
This is opposite Le Regal which has quite a few units still unsold.
Is there any bank loan restrictions due to geylang address?

:beats-me-man:

price
14-12-12, 23:40
This is opposite Le Regal which has quite a few units still unsold.
Is there any bank loan restrictions due to geylang address?

:beats-me-man:
yep! heard buyers gotta pay in cash for such projects

sean see
15-12-12, 00:02
hi bro, for geylang bank only support odd lane like 19,21,23 etc. even lane like 20,22, 24 up are consider to the red light district hence bank dont support even though it is a road across. For pavilion square, Major bank like UOB do support. Any interest in the development do call me at 91061064 or visit my website below

Heng
15-12-12, 05:36
hi bro, for geylang bank only support odd lane like 19,21,23 etc. even lane like 20,22, 24 up are consider to the red light district hence bank dont support even though it is a road across. For pavilion square, Major bank like UOB do support. Any interest in the development do call me at 91061064 or visit my website below
---------------------------------------------------------------------
OUT of curiousity, any requirement by regulation / law to show CEA registration number on your website and here ??
Sean See Chin Hun
Savills Residential Pte Ltd
CEA License No.: L3007487F / R001856F

mcmlxxvi
15-12-12, 09:24
Hmmm, personally I think agents who go the extra mile to give more useful info other than throwing their URLs around, like SEAN SEE and ZEEWEE are more than welcome here....

So maybe bang seh them a bit is ok la.

But hor, can you please don't keep starting up new thread for projects already got thread in this forum.... very hard to keep track like that leh.

irisng
15-12-12, 09:33

I thought from Lor 26 onwards, it is considered as residential area, from what I see, odd Lor also have vice, not only in even Lor only. Some local banks do support certain projects in even lorongs.

mcmlxxvi
15-12-12, 11:02
I thought from Lor 26 onwards, it is considered as residential area, from what I see, odd Lor also have vice, not only in even Lor only. Some local banks do support certain projects in even lorongs.

My D14 even lorong is with DBS.

sean see
15-12-12, 11:36
Those even lane, some bank do give loan however it will not be the full loan provided. And not all bank will support.
Sorry if it not clear in my previous message

sean see
15-12-12, 11:38
Hmmm, personally I think agents who go the extra mile to give more useful info other than throwing their URLs around, like SEAN SEE and ZEEWEE are more than welcome here....

So maybe bang seh them a bit is ok la.

But hor, can you please don't keep starting up new thread for projects already got thread in this forum.... very hard to keep track like that leh.

Thks mcmlxxvl for yr support. Sorry that I didn't check if these thread is already there

irisng
15-12-12, 20:38
Those even lane, some bank do give loan however it will not be the full loan provided. And not all bank will support.
Sorry if it not clear in my previous message

My D14 even lorong is with DBS.

Mine too, 80% loan from DBS for my even lorong mm apartment.

sean see
15-12-12, 21:44
Mine too, 80% loan from DBS for my even lorong mm apartment.

hi bro care to share the banker so that in future i can recommend to my prospects

cheers!

irisng
15-12-12, 22:09
hi bro care to share the banker so that in future i can recommend to my prospects

cheers!

We had fully paid our 1st ppty and the loan was also from DBS. This is the 2nd time we had taken up the loan from DBS for our 2nd ppty. This banker was introduced to us by the ppty agent at the showroom flat. I think the amount on the %age of loan will be at the discretion of the bank and not the banker. I don't think the banker can have any say to it, he only helped us to submit the necessary documents.

azeoprop
15-12-12, 23:12
Found some floor plans here:

http://www.pavilionsquaregeylang.com/floor-plans--site-plans.html

mcmlxxvi
16-12-12, 09:31
We had fully paid our 1st ppty and the loan was also from DBS. This is the 2nd time we had taken up the loan from DBS for our 2nd ppty. This banker was introduced to us by the ppty agent at the showroom flat. I think the amount on the %age of loan will be at the discretion of the bank and not the banker. I don't think the banker can have any say to it, he only helped us to submit the necessary documents.

I was the 3rd time customer.

mcmlxxvi
16-12-12, 09:36
Found some floor plans here:

http://www.pavilionsquaregeylang.com/floor-plans--site-plans.html

the floor areas are weird numbers....

don't recall there are any facilities in this project?

oh got sky pool.... in geylang main road? ehhh.....

irisng
16-12-12, 19:31
I was the 3rd time customer.

Looks like DBS has a better offer.;)

ZeeWee
16-12-12, 20:39
what I got from various bankers.. odd lanes no issue with loan
even lane up to 22 only can get from finance company such as Singapura Finance, Hong Leong Finance etc

22 to 32 only DBS, UOB and OCBC will loan, up to their bank discretions

32 onwards I think CIMB, StanChart also will loan.. correct me if wrong if got bankers here

zzgiggs
10-02-16, 02:37
sorry to bring up an old thread ; any pav square (residential) owners here ? was looking forward to TOP next month but have to say the construction site looks anything near it !

meow123
15-02-16, 08:56
sorry to bring up an old thread ; any pav square (residential) owners here ? was looking forward to TOP next month but have to say the construction site looks anything near it !

hi there,

there is the projected TOP & the legal TOP.

As you have been on the ground, yes, the project is still in it's infancy.

The character of geylang will evolve once Pavillion Square is up, boosting a mini-shopping mall, next to sheng shiong, and the row of frontage shops at Le Regal.

zzgiggs
28-02-16, 16:01
hi there,

there is the projected TOP & the legal TOP.

As you have been on the ground, yes, the project is still in it's infancy.

The character of geylang will evolve once Pavillion Square is up, boosting a mini-shopping mall, next to sheng shiong, and the row of frontage shops at Le Regal.

legal TOP is 1 Apr 2016 ; unfortunately, delay has been confirmed by the developer, est. 5-6 mths delay

wallaby07
28-03-16, 22:13
Hi, I'm also an owner of a unit in Pavilion Square. Fingers crossed it will be ready in the next 4-6 months.

jonnyboi
29-03-16, 08:53
Just to let you know that Metro Loft is from the same developer and it was also delayed for 6 months. If you look at this developer's portfolio, it seems like most of their projects are in delay.

rontan_83
29-03-16, 09:26
Hi, I'm also an owner of a unit in Pavilion Square. Fingers crossed it will be ready in the next 4-6 months.

did u call the developer? Seems like no construction activities on site....

rontan_83
01-04-16, 17:52
the project is abandoned??

zzgiggs
07-08-16, 02:51
Just to let you know that Metro Loft is from the same developer and it was also delayed for 6 months. If you look at this developer's portfolio, it seems like most of their projects are in delay.

further delayed till December - very very annoyed !

zzgiggs
29-03-17, 00:19
further delayed till December - very very annoyed !

still far from ready when i visited the site, could see some progress but still VERY SLOW :(

zzgiggs
12-12-17, 09:41
Pav Sq owners, if u see this - do join our FB owner group over here:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/144670986122050/

Cheers