View Full Version : LIV on Sophia

dtrax
10-05-13, 21:14
Introducing HDB living with 2.7m ceiling on D9 lol:

Project Name LIV on Sophia
No. of Towers 1 block
Gross Plot RaFo 2.2
No. of Storeys 6
Total no. of units 64 Units (all 2 bedrooms – Dual Key)
Gross Site Area 1,630 sqm (approximate 17546sb)
Tenure of Land Estate In Fee Simple (Freehold)

Ceiling Height (Floor to
Ceiling)
Living/Dining, Master Bedroom, Suite- Approx. 2.7m
Kitchen - Approx. 2.4m
Master Bathroom, Bathroom – Approx 2.2m to 2.4 m

Property-NewLaunch
10-05-13, 22:24
LIV on Sophia

LIV on Sophia is a new freehold condominium, properly matched with present time. In prestigious District 09, at 14 Adis Road this development is located. The location is prestigious and very much attractive. Comprising of 64 two bedroom dual key units, the condominium is committed to ensure an exclusive & private lifestyle while living in the heart of town! Its total land area is around 17,545 square feet. As well as its interior facilities, the condominium is near to some exclusive facilities which have made it so attractive for the clients and buyers.

For the prime location, it allows easy access (5 minutes) to the Central Business District, Orchard Shopping Belt & Marina Integrated Resort. LIV on Sophia is close to Dhoby Ghaut MRT Station (approximately 400 m away) & Nicoll Highway MRT Station. Prominent schools close to LIV on Sophia include: Lasalle & St Margaret’s Primary School, Anglo-Chinese Junior School, River Valley Primary School, School of the Arts (SOTA), Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts (NAFA), The University of Chicago Booth School of Business and Singapore Management University (SMU). So you do not have to think about your kid’s education.

Major roads like Selegie Road, Orchard Road, Nicoll Highway; major expressway like Central Expressway are well connected to the condominium to get to the business hub, important places or shopping district in the city easily and quickly. For the case of recreation and other social amenities, the position is perfect. Istana Park, Mount Emily Park, Bras Bash Park and Fort Canning Park are short drive from the development. You can get refreshing air and natural environment in those areas to escape from busy city life. Singapore Recreation Club, The American Club and Tanglin Club are at close proximity to serve the inhabitants of the LIV on Sophia.

An array of restaurants and cafes are ready to relax your mind and body after a whole day of work. Plaza Singapura, a prominent and contemporary one-stop urban mall is situating just around the corner of the development. Sheng Siong Supermarket is also close to the development. Other array of amenities such as grocery & retail shopping, banks, eateries (Albert Centre Market & Food Centre, Berseh Food Centre, Newton Food Centre and Lavender Food Square) & more are also available within short reach.

Necessary facilities are ensured within the development. Excellent architecture to manage the space efficiently and ensure aesthetic appearance, exact design for safety and security is done there. Interior of each apartment is designed with great care. All kitchen appliances are fitted with high quality brands to ensure durability and elegance. In a word every little grain of sand, drop of paint or other little parts are fitted and supervised with professionals to provide you an excellent outcome.

If you are interested to have a precious position in the development, do not waste time. Contact on the number 61001778. For more information, go to LIV on Sophia (http://www.property-newlaunch.com/liv-on-sophia/). You can also find other attractive options in Property-NewLaunch (http://www.property-newlaunch.com/).

Ringo33
11-05-13, 01:59

No. of Towers 1 block
Gross Plot RaFo 2.2
No. of Storeys 6

Ceiling Height (Floor to
Ceiling)
Kitchen - Approx. 2.4m

most property in that area has got low ceiling due to the height restriction (close to Istana). I think we should see similar ceiling height for old school site which will be available for tender later this year.

DKSG
11-05-13, 09:16

No. of Towers 1 block
Gross Plot RaFo 2.2
No. of Storeys 6

Ceiling Height (Floor to
Ceiling)
Kitchen - Approx. 2.4m

I thought you would have screamed ice cream, but you didnt ?

These apartments are good for those who need to feel tall. For once, if they jump, they can touch the ceiling.

When Office Boy was still young boy, I always want to jump and touch my HDB flat ceiling. And when I grew up and managed to do it, I had a get sense of achievement and feeling that I am now a grown up man!

Until u move into a PC, then the touching the ceiling thing is gone again ... haha! The ceilings keep getting higher and higher .. haha!

DKSG

patricia
11-05-13, 13:16
I thought you would have screamed ice cream, but you didnt ?

These apartments are good for those who need to feel tall. For once, if they jump, they can touch the ceiling.

When Office Boy was still young boy, I always want to jump and touch my HDB flat ceiling. And when I grew up and managed to do it, I had a get sense of achievement and feeling that I am now a grown up man!

Until u move into a PC, then the touching the ceiling thing is gone again ... haha! The ceilings keep getting higher and higher .. haha!

DKSG
If you are an office boy, you will be the worst office boy a boss can have. You have plenty of time to do ground work and view launches and sale and on top of that you TCSS most of the weekday in this forum. I put it to you that your are probably paid by developer or you have full personal interest to try to influence opinion by TCSS here.

dtrax
18-05-13, 00:28
Hearsay 1.3x mil for 2rm at 520+ sqft dual keys

mcmlxxvi
18-05-13, 08:50
dksg i have the same thing for ceilings as a child!

Ringo33
18-05-13, 10:15
Hearsay 1.3x mil for 2rm at 520+ sqft dual keys

Anyone has the floor plan of this dual keys 520sqft apartment.

DKSG
18-05-13, 10:43
dksg i have the same thing for ceilings as a child!

You must have grown up to be a tall man!

DKSG

DKSG
18-05-13, 10:58
If you are an office boy, you will be the worst office boy a boss can have. You have plenty of time to do ground work and view launches and sale and on top of that you TCSS most of the weekday in this forum. I put it to you that your are probably paid by developer or you have full personal interest to try to influence opinion by TCSS here.

After days of pondering over these comments, I have further thoughts.

When working for a company (like me as Office Boy), should one forgo taking care of our individual interest ? The company will take care of employees when they are employed, mainly because they want employees to be productive, everything is viewed from the company's view.

But once you resign, retire, got retrenched, then you are left on your own already! So Office Boy always advocate that all employees must take care of their own financial well being, invest wisely.

There are many colleagues in the company who make a lot of monthly income through working, but these monies are all kept in a bank and depreciating by the day. For some who kept like $300K in the bank account since 2009, by now, the worth of it became $240K! Sounds scary.

So, do think about it, what is the meaning of working in a company ?

We are all professionals, company pay us to do a good job, and we stay committed to producing quality work, but that doesnt mean we forgo our financial future, which we know the company is not there to give us.

It all depends on your hard work to secure your financial future!

Go Forummers! Go!

DKSG

lajia
18-05-13, 12:59
Wondering, is there demand for such besides the D9 location?? Who would rent there now? Wouldn't location like redhill or tiong bahru offers better cost position, better amenities & convenience?

leesg123
19-05-13, 11:30
Wondering, is there demand for such besides the D9 location?? Who would rent there now? Wouldn't location like redhill or tiong bahru offers better cost position, better amenities & convenience?
same like y hotels at orchard rd so exp but still full house, where tourist can choose Roxy hotel.

kal
19-05-13, 12:11
same like y hotels at orchard rd so exp but still full house, where tourist can choose Roxy hotel.

Agree..
D9 is D9, Dolby ghaut area is definitely more hype n happening compare to redhill/TB...

lajia
19-05-13, 15:05
hotel different la, tourist only stay a few days...renting an apartment is min 1 yr right...what D9 has, D3 also have, but what D3 has. D9 dont have...Im just comparing this LIV and other developments near Tanglin, Redhill or Tiong Bahru...:2cents:
the price different is quite significant.

sunboy77
20-05-13, 13:48
hotel different la, tourist only stay a few days...renting an apartment is min 1 yr right..

I was going to say the same thing.

Ringo33
20-05-13, 20:57
Mount Sophia area are very popular among European expats due to its quiet and laid back surrounding. In terms of rental yield, property around that area are among the best in D9.

Ringo33
20-05-13, 21:05
hotel different la, tourist only stay a few days...renting an apartment is min 1 yr right...what D9 has, D3 also have, but what D3 has. D9 dont have...Im just comparing this LIV and other developments near Tanglin, Redhill or Tiong Bahru...:2cents:
the price different is quite significant.

What does D3 have that D9 doesnt?

DKSG
20-05-13, 21:09
Mount Sophia area are very popular among European expats due to its quiet and laid back surrounding. In terms of rental yield, property around that area are among the best in D9.

I find this part of D9 the lower end of D9.

Rental yield is good coz many small units with non high end expats with lower budget.

DKSG

sunboy77
20-05-13, 22:06
What does D3 have that D9 doesnt?
Wet market
Array of HDB shops selling cheap stuff
Community centres
Stadium and football fields
Kopi tiams
NTUC Fair Price (?)

21-05-13, 07:36
Wet market
Array of HDB shops selling cheap stuff
Community centres
Stadium and football fields
Kopi tiams
NTUC Fair Price (?)

within 500m radius

Tekka wet market,
Sheng Siong,
Little India,
Sunshine Plaza,
Plaza Singapura
Sim Lim Square
Bugis
Cathay Cineplex
Pomo,
Peace Center
Parklane Shopping
Nomu
Attrium

Ringo33
21-05-13, 18:40
Is it true that they are selling at $2500 psf?

dtrax
21-05-13, 19:02
Source: http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?p=399135&posted=1#post399135

Oppan MM style.. 1.3mil for 2rm dual key. If wanna hoot CCR 1rm at least 1.1mil+ and might not be freehold. I think roxy probably reverse engineer and price based on potential land price for the 99LH gls bid.

Ringo33
21-05-13, 19:40
Source: http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?p=399135&posted=1#post399135

Oppan MM style.. 1.3mil for 2rm dual key. If wanna hoot CCR 1rm at least 1.1mil+ and might not be freehold. I think roxy probably reverse engineer and price based on potential land price for the 99LH gls bid.

Yes, it will be interesting to see on how the GLS of the old MSG site goes. If developer market well, then they should attract many emotional buyers from old MSG tai tai.

I think we could be looking at $1500-$1600psf.

dtrax
21-05-13, 20:03
Yes, it will be interesting to see on how the GLS of the old MSG site goes. If developer market well, then they should attract many emotional buyers from old MSG tai tai.

I think we could be looking at $1500-$1600psf.

A few reasons imo, firstly it is boutique and 64 units r not really alot. Holding cost for this development not high given sheer cost of the land size/price. Besides they kinda monopolize the place with 2 other combine plots bought by them. Since this is MM style, if they price 2k psf for typical units it is probably only $1mil for a 2rm dualkey ccr FH which I think is super cheap in current market. No reason for developer to sell low unless they holding GSS in June

DKSG
22-05-13, 09:57
After so many comments ? Any information on the ground ?

What is the sales like ?

DKSG

dtrax
22-05-13, 13:59
not yet launch, preview should be on 27may

Scg8866t
22-05-13, 14:11
What will be the maintenance fee like? $500 again?

dtrax
22-05-13, 14:13
Should be quite okish, i read it is $55 per share value

Ringo33
22-05-13, 17:03
What will be the maintenance fee like? $500 again?

for such boutique development, there is really nothing much to maintain. for 1 bedder, I think it should be in the region of 300-350 max

maisonjai
26-05-13, 01:06
So quiet, no updates? Ppl here quietly buying izit...:p

Ringo33
29-05-13, 20:22
So quiet, no updates? Ppl here quietly buying izit...:p

actually very true. People seldom brag or talk about something they want to buy as they are afraid of generating more competition.

sunboy77
29-05-13, 22:15
Heard only 16 units sold on first day... :scared-4:

Ringo33
04-06-13, 11:12
Today's ST say 40 units sold. so 24 units to go?

pool100
04-06-13, 13:06
For this kind of pricing, I was disappointed to hear that ceiling height is only 2.7m. Lower than HDB flats.

Jonathan0503
04-06-13, 13:21
For this kind of pricing, I was disappointed to hear that ceiling height is only 2.7m. Lower than HDB flats.

Thought HDB is only about 2.6m?

Ringo33
21-06-13, 18:37
2013-06-10#XX-XXNew Sale 538sqft $2,516psf $1,354,000

power of dual keys

dtrax
21-06-13, 19:02
Hearsay got 10 units tio bot by 1 single buyer

Ringo33
21-06-13, 19:05
Hearsay got 10 units tio bot by 1 single buyer

KTV boss ah?

dtrax
21-06-13, 19:16
KTV boss ah?

Dunno din ask but I took it with a pinch of salt

Werther
21-06-13, 19:38
I was told fully sold out...

Ringo33
21-06-13, 19:43
Dunno din ask but I took it with a pinch of salt

2500psf for such location can only be possible because its located in central area where there are no restriction on average size.

How much you think mount sophia site will fetch?

dtrax
21-06-13, 20:32
I was told fully sold out...

Jin scary....

dtrax
22-06-13, 03:08
Another TQ 4 UR SUPPORT. We R 100% SOLD
Taken from an agent's site.. now hyping on LIV on WIlkie wdff

http://sophiaunits.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/LIV_sellout_01.jpg

Learner
22-06-13, 18:26
That's fast! congrats to all the buyers :)