PDA

View Full Version : Properties at Hillview

CondoInterested
19-05-13, 21:05
This forum getting slower and slower in postings and boring. (I am sure someone will say C is coming)

So nothing better do, compile a list of condos in Hillview.

KINGSFORD HILLVIEW PEAK 99LH
HILLVIEW PARK FH
THE HILLIER 99LH
GLENDALE PARK FH
HILLVIEW HEIGHTS FH
HILLVIEW GARDEN ESTATE FH
HILLVISTA FH
CHANTILLY RISE FH
HILLBROOKS FH
HILLVIEW GREEN 999LH
HILLINGTON GREEN 999LH
SUMMERHILL FH
PARC PALAIS FH
SYMPHONY HEIGHTS FH
HUME I FH
HUME II FH
THE HILLSIDE FH
CENTURY MANSIONS FH
HILLVIEW 128 999LH
HILLTOP GROVE 999LH
MONTROSA 999LH
THE AMSTON 999LH
MERAWOODS 999LH
HILLVIEW RESIDENCES 999LH
THE LANAI 999LH
HILLVIEW APARTMENTS FH
MERALODGE FH
THE PETALS FH
LAUREL TREE FH
NATURA@HILLVIEW FH
REGENT HEIGHTS CONDOMINIUM 99LH
HILLVIEW RECENCY 99LH

Miss out any?

yowetan
19-05-13, 21:07
There is rumor saying Hume I and II are haunted.

CondoInterested
19-05-13, 21:09
That 1 you said in Hillview Peak Thread, can have something new to say?

Anyway, may we know by who?

By residences there or by you?

princess_morbucks
19-05-13, 21:10

OMG ! Where did you hear that rumour?

dare2
19-05-13, 21:12
I am beginning to think Condosingapore is haunted also.................by a Yowekui

CondoInterested
19-05-13, 21:13
OMG ! Where did you hear that rumour?From those haunting the place, I strongly believe.

CondoInterested
19-05-13, 21:15
I am beginning to think Condosingapore is haunted also.................by a YowekuiAh... this explains well...

CondoInterested
19-05-13, 21:16
It's fun to TCSS here... :D

CondoInterested
19-05-13, 21:17
Any Hume I and II people here coming to defend or admit?

yowetan
19-05-13, 21:21
I did hearsay from people that Hume I and/or Hume II is haunted. The exact cause/reason/issue - I would let the people who has first hand experience to share.

dare2
19-05-13, 21:28
...basically life has been less exciting without Basic...now only got side-show like this geitai rejects....and its not even seventh month yet...

henryhk
19-05-13, 21:48
The most freehold condos in Singapore, tat is near hillview mrt in 2015! Cheers! One thing good, after 10 years, it is still as valuable! Nver sell

Regulators
19-05-13, 23:10
Heard standard chartered moving out of hillview n relocating to jem, not sure what they are going to do with the land they bought at dirt cheap price, I suspect it will be converted into a mixed development or commercial development, just wait and see.

henryhk
20-05-13, 06:43
No mixed or condo....we want our green railwayland to be green for all to use, we have waited for many years liao

Astronotus oscellatus
20-05-13, 11:01
Hillview hauntings not new.
WWII Japanese slaughter many people there.
Ask the security guards. They got many stories to tell.
I used to live in one of the condos there. Got guards complain of sightings. Got resident run away after being frightened and moved out suddenly leaving everything behind. And got eerie feelings of someone walking beside you if you go home late at night.
Anyone keen on knowing which one, can PM me...

Wild Falcon
20-05-13, 11:33
Really? At least you have some real news! Not like some WW2 got people die and therefore haunted stories. WW2 got people die in many places.

Heard standard chartered moving out of hillview n relocating to jem, not sure what they are going to do with the land they bought at dirt cheap price, I suspect it will be converted into a mixed development or commercial development, just wait and see.

Wild Falcon
20-05-13, 11:39
Not from Hume Park but in all fairness I've never heard that the place is haunted. Maybe because it's near the Ford Factory where the surrender takes place and therefore the rumour? Bukit Timah hill is also where it is the most fiercely defended during WW2. But I take it as a positive as an area with some historical significance to Singapore, where the WW2 is fought, where the surrender takes place, where the old railway line runs through, rather than some run-of-the-mill estate with no heritage or significance.

But there is a Hillview Mansion that was rumoured to be haunted. But the house has been torn down. So no more horror stories. But the gate, wall and fence is still intact. Along Jalan Dermawan where the private landed Hillview estate is.

Any Hume I and II people here coming to defend or admit?

Regulators
20-05-13, 12:06
Stanchart would not move out just to let you enjoy a flat piece of land. They own that land which will be just across the road from the future mrt.
No mixed or condo....we want our green railwayland to be green for all to use, we have waited for many years liao

polarinda
20-05-13, 12:21
there is also a rumour there is a guy who always tok cork in this forum.

polarinda
20-05-13, 12:22
I did hearsay from people that Hume I and/or Hume II is haunted. The exact cause/reason/issue - I would let the people who has first hand experience to share.

I hearsay some nut is haunting this forum. I think many people has had first hand experience..

gfoo
20-05-13, 13:38
YT is a douche, but he is somewhat right. Many think fierce fighting occurred at bukit timah hill, but it was highly defended and thus avoided. the crux of the fighting happened where the bt batok hill radio masts are i believe.

http://ijamestann.blogspot.sg/2012/12/the-tragedy-at-sleepy-valley.html?m=1

there are many many areas that have been underdeveloped purposefully by the govt due to ww2 killing fields throughout the island -it's quite easy to suss out where they are

Astronotus oscellatus
21-05-13, 10:09
To the person who PM me...you need to clear some messages before I can reply to you.

Not everybody has the same eyes or capabilities to see things.

Haunted, or not, I guess a lot depends on the person involved.

But if it happens to you, it will scare the shit out of you.

Haunted houses are not exclusive to Hillview.

Hillview on the whole is quite nice and green...

Wild Falcon
23-05-13, 10:58
Everyone will die one day lah. So afraid of ghosts then don't stay near hospitals lor where the most people die every day until today, not just 1942. Sometimes i really don't understand all these postings. You mean certain areas don't have people die? Singapore river got people commit suicide, kallang river got people commit suicide etc, hospitals got people die. No matter how rich, you will still die. So if you want to invest in a place with no dead people, the place don't exist.

azeoprop
23-05-13, 11:09
Every living thing will die, but not all will rest in peace. :scared-3:

Astronotus oscellatus
23-05-13, 11:26
Every living thing will die, but not all will rest in peace. :scared-3:

And not everybody can see.

plliuxyh
23-05-13, 13:16
One a mother asked Budda to revive her dead son. Budda replied this could be done only in a place where the earth is pure with no dead body. The sad mother searched all the land but could not find one inch pure land. Every inch of earth has been covered with dead bodies over the history. :doh:

teddybear
23-05-13, 15:03
Looks like living in Upper Bukit Timah & Bukit Batok the ghosts there more scary than those in hospitals because those are 冤鬼。。。killed by the Japanese against their wills and need to fill somebody to replace them before they can be reincarnated? E.g. HillView Mansion hah?

Everyone will die one day lah. So afraid of ghosts then don't stay near hospitals lor where the most people die every day until today, not just 1942. Sometimes i really don't understand all these postings. You mean certain areas don't have people die? Singapore river got people commit suicide, kallang river got people commit suicide etc, hospitals got people die. No matter how rich, you will still die. So if you want to invest in a place with no dead people, the place don't exist.

Astronotus oscellatus
23-05-13, 20:49
Looks like living in Upper Bukit Timah & Bukit Batok the ghosts there more scary than those in hospitals because those are 冤鬼。。。killed by the Japanese against their wills and need to fill somebody to replace them before they can be reincarnated? E.g. HillView Mansion hah?

Bukit Batok Nature Park...the quarry cannot swim one...officially is cos of steep and slippery sides...unofficially is got things pull people underwater, got school boy drown there...got one girl raped and murdered second day of one CNY, got real estate agent robbed and body dumped on road leading up to the memorial plaque, and haven't even gone back all the way to WWII yet. In the day time, the park is very quiet. In the night, I dare not enter even the car park, though lovers like the dark, dark car park.

yowetan
23-05-13, 20:55
Bukit Batok Nature Park...the quarry cannot swim one...officially is cos of steep and slippery sides...unofficially is got things pull people underwater, got school boy drown there...got one girl raped and murdered second day of one CNY, got real estate agent robbed and body dumped on road leading up to the memorial plaque, and haven't even gone back all the way to WWII yet. In the day time, the park is very quiet. In the night, I dare not enter even the car park, though lovers like the dark, dark car park.

Hi...could you share with me which development is affected by the special.

dare2
23-05-13, 21:38
Hi...could you share with me which development is affected by the special.
...looking for a bargain?....maybe can go and check Bishan ... tell them they should lower the price since it was cemeteries land and got columbium nearby at Sin Min.....what about Bedok Reservoir......got more people jumping in than Bt Batok some more...

yowetan
23-05-13, 21:42
...looking for a bargain?....maybe can go and check Bishan ... tell them they should lower the price since it was cemeteries land and got columbium nearby at Sin Min.....

The piece for hiller sits was HDB flats. I forgotten you are vested.

dare2
23-05-13, 21:59
The piece for hiller sits was HDB flats. I forgotten you are vested.
....at least it was not a piece of cemeteries....but what the heck....I can see things....but I find some human more scary leh....like those Yowekui who pray for mkt to crash....so they can profit......in fact sometimes these 'things' can be helpful....saved my neck once.....

Rich12345
10-07-13, 12:11
:eek: :eek:

Rich12345
10-07-13, 12:15
Glendale Park or Hillview Park should i buy for own stay? Why these two properties seemed so cheap in price taking into consideration that its a FH and next to future MRT? Its because of the rental price dropped due to construction and congested traffic? I'm new in the place. Please advise.

sillyme
10-07-13, 17:05
Glendale Park or Hillview Park should i buy for own stay? Why these two properties seemed so cheap in price taking into consideration that its a FH and next to future MRT? Its because of the rental price dropped due to construction and congested traffic? I'm new in the place. Please advise.

How about the Sky Woods at Dairy Farm Road?:)

akow
10-07-13, 19:25
How about the Sky Woods at Dairy Farm Road?:)

Land cost paid by developer abt the same as that of Hillview peak ~$6XXpsf.
But the Sky Woods is much further from Hillview MRT, but bigger is project size, the problem now ~no covered walkway.

Current sell-out rate of hillview peak is about 20% after 3 months since Mar, so we can expect Skywood sell out rate to be worse, unless they are selling at cheaper price.

Too many condo in hillview area, upside potential is very limited.
I think the hillier mall will be another Ten mile junction (Tennery) mall, where hardly anyone goes into the mall.

henryhk
10-07-13, 20:49
Location, location, location....not all hillview condos are near mrt...so there are many but not all are the same...freehold condos near mrt are even more valuable........if for stay, is v good....for rental or resale, the price will be good wen mrt ready......tose who don't want to pay to much but want value, will buy....tose who want to buy J gateway at sky high price and hope for sky sky high profit...., I tink it leave to the investors to decide..,

sillyme
10-07-13, 21:53
Land cost paid by developer abt the same as that of Hillview peak ~$6XXpsf.
But the Sky Woods is much further from Hillview MRT, but bigger is project size, the problem now ~no covered walkway.

Current sell-out rate of hillview peak is about 20% after 3 months since Mar, so we can expect Skywood sell out rate to be worse, unless they are selling at cheaper price.

Too many condo in hillview area, upside potential is very limited.
I think the hillier mall will be another Ten mile junction (Tennery) mall, where hardly anyone goes into the mall.

Hillview Peak is about 250m from the mrt and Sky Woods is about 600m away. I timed my normal walking speed last evening and taken about 2 mins 46 secs to walk 250m. So for me, it will be 3 mins of walk to mrt from HVP and 7 mins to mrt from SW. Walking distance wise, both are quite near to mrt though HVP may have an advantage of a covered walkway but I am not sure whether that is true (can anyone advise on this?). HillV2 is just across the road for HVP but SW has very nice greenery at Dairy Farm. Both have their selling points and are a nice place to stay. Rental wise, I have no idea. Whether HillV2 will be a success, we would be able to tell by end of this year. :)

sillyme
10-07-13, 21:56
Location, location, location....not all hillview condos are near mrt...so there are many but not all are the same...freehold condos near mrt are even more valuable........if for stay, is v good....for rental or resale, the price will be good wen mrt ready......tose who don't want to pay to much but want value, will buy....tose who want to buy J gateway at sky high price and hope for sky sky high profit...., I tink it leave to the investors to decide..,

to me, both HVP and SW are near enough to the mrt. both also nice to stay.:)

whoh757
17-07-13, 13:40
to me, both HVP and SW are near enough to the mrt. both also nice to stay.:)

what about parc palais and symphony heights? both are FH and nice good estate too. Can walk to MRT.?

yowetan
17-07-13, 14:03
Hillview condominiums in general are not valuable but perhaps value buy.

Do not expect too much on capitial appreciation and rental yield; the place has serious limited upside.

serene_revival
17-07-13, 21:05
Hillview Peak is about 250m from the mrt and Sky Woods is about 600m away. I timed my normal walking speed last evening and taken about 2 mins 46 secs to walk 250m. So for me, it will be 3 mins of walk to mrt from HVP and 7 mins to mrt from SW. Walking distance wise, both are quite near to mrt though HVP may have an advantage of a covered walkway but I am not sure whether that is true (can anyone advise on this?). HillV2 is just across the road for HVP but SW has very nice greenery at Dairy Farm. Both have their selling points and are a nice place to stay. Rental wise, I have no idea. Whether HillV2 will be a success, we would be able to tell by end of this year. :)

If I don't recall wrongly, there're plans to build an underground walkway from HVP-HillV2-HV MRT station (since HillV2's a shopping mall). Or it could also be a sheltered walkway.

dare2
17-07-13, 21:23
Hillview condominiums in general are not valuable but perhaps value buy.

Do not expect too much on capitial appreciation and rental yield; the place has serious limited upside.
Mt Sinai is the best....pity you cannot afford......

sillyme
17-07-13, 21:27
If I don't recall wrongly, there're plans to build an underground walkway from HVP-HillV2-HV MRT station (since HillV2's a shopping mall). Or it could also be a sheltered walkway.

Wow, that will be great. Thanks for the info. I would not have to worry about rainy days anymore. Heard that HVP's sale is slowly picking up. Looking forward to take a first look at HillV2 soon. Hoping that they have a good variety of shops to make it a long life shopping attraction for nearby residents.:)

Stockbroker
17-07-13, 21:48
what about parc palais and symphony heights? both are FH and nice good estate too. Can walk to MRT.?
If u have not bought, seriously, look around. At the same price, there are quite a number of good condos with good location around. Distance is not that near to MRT. HillV2 is those type of small shopping mall. At the price, Pasir Ris, Vue8, and many others offer better value per square feet. Amenities is a no go there. Plus with tons of condo there, if u sell eventually or give to children, price is not as solid also. Check around for $1300 psf on property guru. U should see more decent ones.

CondoInterested
24-10-13, 23:24
New kid on the block (http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=19150)

Photogguy
27-10-13, 07:36
Wow, that will be great. Thanks for the info. I would not have to worry about rainy days anymore. Heard that HVP's sale is slowly picking up. Looking forward to take a first look at HillV2 soon. Hoping that they have a good variety of shops to make it a long life shopping attraction for nearby residents.:)

BTW, the recently TOP Tree House has a 80sqm unit rented out at 3K within days of marketing....location not as great in terms of transport and with on-going construction left right....

helloworld99
27-10-13, 07:39
If u have not bought, seriously, look around. At the same price, there are quite a number of good condos with good location around. Distance is not that near to MRT. HillV2 is those type of small shopping mall. At the price, Pasir Ris, Vue8, and many others offer better value per square feet. Amenities is a no go there. Plus with tons of condo there, if u sell eventually or give to children, price is not as solid also. Check around for $1300 psf on property guru. U should see more decent ones.

For Pasir Ris, I think there are even more condo especially 3 years later when those condo TOP!

henryhk
27-10-13, 14:32
I looking forward to shop at hillv2 and walk by shelter to hillview mrt, or can walk to the Summerhill condo by the green corridor 'railway line' to visit my tenant....

sillyme
27-10-13, 17:18
I looking forward to shop at hillv2 and walk by shelter to hillview mrt, or can walk to the Summerhill condo by the green corridor 'railway line' to visit my tenant....

I am looking forward to HillV2 too. Any idea when will it be ready?

plliuxyh
27-10-13, 19:40
Q1 2014:scared-2:

sillyme
27-10-13, 20:06
Q1 2014:scared-2:

Thanks for the info. 8)

MGM
28-10-13, 18:16
New Condo Singapore (http://newcondosingapore.sg) - Kingsford Hillview Peak (http://newcondosingapore.sg/kingsford-hillview-peak) Condo – located along the serene Hillview Ave and surrounded by lush greeneries, kingsford hillview peak is a highly anticipated new launch which will most likely be a sell out project, given the high demand for the sold out project in the nearby vicinity, The Hillier .
Just a quick 3 mins walk from Kingsford hillview peak is the Hillview MRT which will be completed in 2015 or earlier before Hillview Peak (http://newcondosingapore.sg/kingsford-hillview-peak/) T.O.P. Residents will have easy access to all parts of the island via the downtown line train service which brings commuters directly through town and downtown to the Central Business District.

Kingsford Hillview Peak (http://newcondosingapore.sg/kingsford-hillview-peak/) is also the perfect sanctuary for you and your family to rejuvenate after a long day of work. Residents can bask in the tranquil surroundings, enjoy the panoramic view of the lush greeneries and rolling hills and take a stroll along the hillview park connector.

Within a few minutes drive from Kingsford Hillview Peak (http://newcondosingapore.sg/kingsford-hillview-peak/) is the Rail Mall where you can find restaurants offerring fine dining, pubs, supermarket and more amenities for the convenience of the nearby residents. Other amenities such as Beauty World, King Albert Park, West Mall (Bukit Batok), Junction 10 (Bukit Panjang) and Coronation Plaza is also a quick drive away. By 2016, HillV2, a commercial retail mall beside Kingsford Hillview Peak will able be ready to service the residents living in the nearby vicinity.

With land parcel which are within walking distance to the MRT station depleting, properties like Kingsford Hillview Peak (http://newcondosingapore.sg/kingsford-hillview-peak/) will be much harder to come by in the near future. Kingsford Hillview Peak (http://newcondosingapore.sg/kingsford-hillview-peak/) Is expected to launch in March 2013, so interested party have to register your interest right now to avoid disappointments!

Check out Kingsford Hillview Peak (http://newcondosingapore.sg/kingsford-hillview-peak/) or other New Condo Singapore (http://newcondosingapore.sg) NOW!

sillyme
28-10-13, 19:23
New Condo Singapore (http://newcondosingapore.sg) - Kingsford Hillview Peak (http://newcondosingapore.sg/kingsford-hillview-peak) Condo – located along the serene Hillview Ave and surrounded by lush greeneries, kingsford hillview peak is a highly anticipated new launch which will most likely be a sell out project, given the high demand for the sold out project in the nearby vicinity, The Hillier .
Just a quick 3 mins walk from Kingsford hillview peak is the Hillview MRT which will be completed in 2015 or earlier before Hillview Peak (http://newcondosingapore.sg/kingsford-hillview-peak/) T.O.P. Residents will have easy access to all parts of the island via the downtown line train service which brings commuters directly through town and downtown to the Central Business District.

Kingsford Hillview Peak (http://newcondosingapore.sg/kingsford-hillview-peak/) is also the perfect sanctuary for you and your family to rejuvenate after a long day of work. Residents can bask in the tranquil surroundings, enjoy the panoramic view of the lush greeneries and rolling hills and take a stroll along the hillview park connector.

Within a few minutes drive from Kingsford Hillview Peak (http://newcondosingapore.sg/kingsford-hillview-peak/) is the Rail Mall where you can find restaurants offerring fine dining, pubs, supermarket and more amenities for the convenience of the nearby residents. Other amenities such as Beauty World, King Albert Park, West Mall (Bukit Batok), Junction 10 (Bukit Panjang) and Coronation Plaza is also a quick drive away. By 2016, HillV2, a commercial retail mall beside Kingsford Hillview Peak will able be ready to service the residents living in the nearby vicinity.

With land parcel which are within walking distance to the MRT station depleting, properties like Kingsford Hillview Peak (http://newcondosingapore.sg/kingsford-hillview-peak/) will be much harder to come by in the near future. Kingsford Hillview Peak (http://newcondosingapore.sg/kingsford-hillview-peak/) Is expected to launch in March 2013, so interested party have to register your interest right now to avoid disappointments!

Check out Kingsford Hillview Peak (http://newcondosingapore.sg/kingsford-hillview-peak/) or other New Condo Singapore (http://newcondosingapore.sg) NOW!

???????????????????

CondoInterested
23-02-14, 23:21
Added Hills TwoOne FH

KINGSFORD HILLVIEW PEAK 99LH
HILLVIEW PARK FH
THE HILLIER 99LH
GLENDALE PARK FH
HILLVIEW HEIGHTS FH
HILLVIEW GARDEN ESTATE FH
HILLVISTA FH
CHANTILLY RISE FH
HILLBROOKS FH
HILLVIEW GREEN 999LH
HILLINGTON GREEN 999LH
SUMMERHILL FH
PARC PALAIS FH
SYMPHONY HEIGHTS FH
HUME I FH
HUME II FH
THE HILLSIDE FH
CENTURY MANSIONS FH
HILLVIEW 128 999LH
HILLTOP GROVE 999LH
MONTROSA 999LH
THE AMSTON 999LH
MERAWOODS 999LH
HILLVIEW RESIDENCES 999LH
THE LANAI 999LH
HILLVIEW APARTMENTS FH
MERALODGE FH
THE PETALS FH
Hills TwoOne FH
LAUREL TREE FH
NATURA@HILLVIEW FH
REGENT HEIGHTS CONDOMINIUM 99LH
HILLVIEW RECENCY 99LH

CondoInterested
12-06-14, 00:38
Those at Hillview Terrace

1. natura starts 30 Oct 2012 and completes 30 Sep 2015

2. HillsTwoOne permit issued 21 Mar 2014 and completes 30 Nov 2015

3. Laurel Tree permit issued 15 August 2012 (even earlier than natura) and completes 31 Dec 2016 (smaller development why so slow)

http://s29.postimg.org/q118h2ann/DSC_3372.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/q118h2ann/)
http://s29.postimg.org/r8xjs8ub7/DSC_3364.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/r8xjs8ub7/)
http://s14.postimg.org/f7obkii4t/DSC_3365.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/f7obkii4t/)

tonymontana
17-08-15, 22:50

old thread, but just been informed recently by reliable source that there will be covered walkway for all condo on the hillier side to the MRT.