PDA

View Full Version : Breeze By The East (D16, Freehold, UOL)

richardsng_era
14-03-08, 23:07
Description: 7 blocks of 5-storey low rise condominium development

Location: 316, 318, 320, 322, 324, 326 & 328 Upper East Coast Road

Tenure: Freehold

Total Units: 88

Unit Types:
2 Bdrm - 1249~1561 sqft (14 units)
3 Bdrm - 1572~2045 sqft (34 units)
3 Bdrm + 1 - 2185~2368 sqft (6 units)
4 Bdrm - 2077~2540 sqft (16 units)
Penthouse - 2045~3229 sqft (18 units)

Expected Date of TOP: 31 July 2011

Price: Avg S$1200psf

Facilities:
Lap Pool
Hammock Pool
Children Pool
Pool Bar
Gymnasium
Function Room
Shower/Changing Room
Pavilion with BBQ area
Jacuzzi
Children Playground
Pool Deck Alcove
Fitness Corner
Exercise Stations

Richard Sng
ERA Singapore
HP: +65-92993342
Email: [email protected] (http://javascript<b></b>:void(0))
Home Page: http://www.homes88.net (http://www.homes88.net/)
My Space: http://richardsng-era.spaces.live.com (http://richardsng-era.spaces.live.com/)

Unregistered
26-03-08, 09:31
Can they really sell it at $1200 psf at the current market condition?

Unregistered
08-04-08, 14:53
Anyone has opinion on Seabreeze ?

Unregistered
08-04-08, 17:28
Nah they are launch at 12 % down from 1200 per sq ft.They better be good in design and have undergrd cp,and special features if not how to sell.

Unregistered
09-04-08, 12:25
Dont think this can be better than Bleu @ East Coast ? so how can they sell at $1000psf above.

Unregistered
09-04-08, 16:44
Selling at 1050 per sq ft.Cheap sale.Plz buy.

Unregistered
09-04-08, 16:47
The rear view units faces beautiful view of The Bayshore condo and Costa del Sol.The front faces busy Upper East Coast Road.

Unregistered
09-04-08, 16:48
If URA up the plot ratio of this plot.Buy now and enbloc it .Neat.

Unregistered
09-04-08, 16:56
The condo is called Breeze by the East.There is no sea breeze rather road breeze of cars polluting Upper east Coast Road.

Unregistered
09-04-08, 17:55
Selling at 1050 per sq ft.Cheap sale.Plz buy.

Distr 16 ?? can get at 1K psf or less at Amber rd DISTRCIT 15 - and new as well going to TOP soon no need to wait till 2011

siglap-kid
18-04-08, 12:08
can get at 1K psf or less at Amber rd DISTRCIT 15 - and new as well going to TOP soon? which project? I urgently looking for get one unit for own stay :)

Tony Blair
18-04-08, 18:49
855 psf.Only 20 plus units sold on preview.

siglap-kid
21-04-08, 08:26
hi Tony Blair, can PM me the project name which selling at 855psf?

Tony Blair
21-04-08, 08:42
hi Tony Blair, can PM me the project name which selling at 855psf?

We are talkimg about Breeze!

Joe@East
18-05-08, 21:39
Some units selling at 1,000 psf

Same price as as Costa del Sol, but without the view and the facilities

maomee
18-05-08, 23:42
Some units selling at 1,000 psf

Same price as as Costa del Sol, but without the view and the facilities

seriously, what do you guys think about this breeze by the east ? heard their 2 bedroom's size is pretty big... 1249 sq ft ?

Busybody
09-06-08, 14:38
The inside facing units are quite good but the price is about 1k/sqft for good units. Those less than 1k are huge, we are talking about 2000sqft and above.

I think all the 2 bedrooms are sold out.

Is that area a good place to stay for young couple with no kids?

abyss
19-07-08, 22:59
anyone has info how is this project selling now?

latour
24-07-08, 09:57
Have not gone to the sales office to look at details, but is this project any good.

Unregistered33
24-07-08, 10:29
The inside facing units are quite good but the price is about 1k/sqft for good units. Those less than 1k are huge, we are talking about 2000sqft and above.

I think all the 2 bedrooms are sold out.

Is that area a good place to stay for young couple with no kids?

With $1000 psf, you can get a unit with good bay and sea view on high floors at lavender area. Not just sea breeze but good strong wind and near MRT and CBD.

UnregĄstered
24-07-08, 10:35
With $1000 psf, you can get a unit with good bay and sea view on high floors at lavender area. Not just sea breeze but good strong wind and near MRT and CBD.
Lavendar's high floors got $1,000psf?
Compare LH with FH?

Real Estate Pundit
24-07-08, 10:52
I am wondering what is the deal with paying so much money for development near MRT stations? Eventually most of Singapore will be connected by MRT, so does it mean all properties will be sky high prices?

UnregĄstered
24-07-08, 10:55
I am wondering what is the deal with paying so much money for development near MRT stations? Eventually most of Singapore will be connected by MRT, so does it mean all properties will be sky high prices?
Not all will be connected with MRT or LRT lah.
Some will be near, others will be further away.

Metro London, with multiple lines is a good example.
Those near the London Underground will cost more than those further away.

Noyoyp
25-07-08, 22:15
The MRT will not reach every block/house. Those within walking distance (less than 500m) will benefit. Those need to take feeder bus one will probably have to accept lower prices.

Unregistered999
26-07-08, 00:16
go 4 beacon heights along mar thoma road which is the tallest development near boon keng mrt (28 floors). it is 999 years with full condo facilities (50m lap pool and tennis court etc), 5 min drive to town or 3 MRT STOPS to town, it has spectacular view of the city skyline, strategically situated in the middle of singapore and accessible to all parts of singapore as it is within minutes from the future woodsville interchange coming along, it is a peaceful neighbourhood whilst near town, priced below 1k psf.....etc etc. So what are you guys waiting for......HOT HOT HOT GO AND BUY!!!!

Unregistered33
27-07-08, 08:40

Singaporeans may not feel it now. 10-15 years down the road with the aging population, increase in petrol prices or cost of living, proximity to MRT becomes critical. Taking a bus can be difficult as I seen these in some large cities in the world. Young people with energy can still live in 2-3 storeys houses and drive but the aged people prefers to stay in smaller, single storey apartment and near MRT stn (cannot drive anymore!). Taxi will be really expensive like those in Japan and Europe. Do ponder on this matter. It will be a reality! Getting a place in the central region, near MRT, CBD, market and food centre becomes really important. In a land-scare Singapore, similar to Hong Kong, property will only go upwards in the long run even though there are some fluctuations at the micro level.

Tony Blair
27-07-08, 09:21
Singaporeans may not feel it now. 10-15 years down the road with the aging population, increase in petrol prices or cost of living, proximity to MRT becomes critical. Taking a bus can be difficult as I seen these in some large cities in the world. Young people with energy can still live in 2-3 storeys houses and drive but the aged people prefers to stay in smaller, single storey apartment and near MRT stn (cannot drive anymore!). Taxi will be really expensive like those in Japan and Europe. Do ponder on this matter. It will be a reality! Getting a place in the central region, near MRT, CBD, market and food centre becomes really important. In a land-scare Singapore, similar to Hong Kong, property will only go upwards in the long run even though there are some fluctuations at the micro level.

Dear 33,

No matter how much you try to convince and make some sense into the doom sayers it will come to nought.History repeats itself.They dont ever learn.Just like the tail gaters in the expressways.Dont just tail gate.They dont learn.

Give BH A Miss
28-07-08, 13:04
go 4 beacon heights along mar thoma road which is the tallest development near boon keng mrt (28 floors). it is 999 years with full condo facilities (50m lap pool and tennis court etc), 5 min drive to town or 3 MRT STOPS to town, it has spectacular view of the city skyline, strategically situated in the middle of singapore and accessible to all parts of singapore as it is within minutes from the future woodsville interchange coming along, it is a peaceful neighbourhood whilst near town, priced below 1k psf.....etc etc. So what are you guys waiting for......HOT HOT HOT GO AND BUY!!!!
With scum like you, kandinsky, who cursed others to die, staying in BH. Better give BH a miss!

If St Michael is so good, many would be rushing to stay in the areas. Why are they not doing it? Something is wrong! Better stay clear of BH!

So many others following me in avoiding BH. That's good!

UnregĄstered
28-07-08, 13:05

With scum like you, kandinsky, who cursed others to die, staying in BH. Better give BH a miss!

If St Michael is so good, many would be rushing to stay in the areas. Why are they not doing it? Something is wrong! Better stay clear of BH!

So many others following me in avoiding BH. That's good!
Please be considerate and discuss Beacon H. in the Beacon H. thread. Thanks.

Unregistered1
31-07-08, 11:30
East Coast has a very nice, vacation feeling! close to the beach.

latour
11-08-08, 09:28
Agree, East Coast or Upper East Coast is nice...

Breeze
17-08-08, 23:19
Any further updates on this project ? Notice there are some trying to do a sub-sale at the advert.. Is this project fully sold already ?
Thxs

pic hunter
03-09-08, 12:54
http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/4258/homeb14132hs8.jpg

http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/5486/locationb16a75zq2.jpg

http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/9217/sitemapb19fcdww2.jpg

Type of units: http://www.era.com.sg/ERA/Buy/main.jsp?project=Breeze%20By%20The%20East&page=units

breeze
05-09-08, 10:45
http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/1416/homelptext47cd1alu5.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/8213/typeb148b8a3yi4.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/1060/typebf348d841oa8.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/9625/typec492037wa5.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/4548/typepenthouse494785oi3.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

8:::::::::o -----()-:
07-09-08, 10:16
Breeze is a waste of time. 1k plus psf is also too expensive for a shortie development with in east coast and telok kurau has plenty of them. The prime areas of the east are meyer rd, amber rd and tanjong rhu so u can consider those. No pt paying so much 4 substandard development in substandard locatn

Unregistered351
09-09-08, 13:05
Breeze is a waste of time. 1k plus psf is also too expensive for a shortie development with in east coast and telok kurau has plenty of them. The prime areas of the east are meyer rd, amber rd and tanjong rhu so u can consider those. No pt paying so much 4 substandard development in substandard locatn

are you an agent representing another project ? on what basis you made the judgement on the supposedly 'substandard development in a substandard location' ?

Care to enlighten ?

I bought one of the 2 bedrooms in 316, stack 2, hammock pool facing. please tell me if i have made a bad choice ?

thanks.

I WILL ENLIGHTEN YOU
09-09-08, 14:27
Look at the floor plans above, do you see anything? If you had met me before, you would not even buy a unit there. Do some Mathematics and you will realise that the developer is cheating buyers of their rightful space. You pay presumably more than $1k psf for your unit, but look at the actual unusable space. Balcony space is cheap to construct and definitely not worth $1k psf. Look at the layout, full of aircon ledges and planters and look at the size of the planters, ledges and balconies. These are all hardly-usable spaces that you pay dearly for. If you got a fantastic highrise view or greenery or the city, you might say the balconies are worthy having, but if you are going to look out of the balcony at some kids screaming at the pool or mothers yelling at their kids to return from the playground, what then is the purpose of the balcony? As for the surroundings of the project, small eateries but no fantastic amenities. no malls, no mrt, no beaches within walking distance etc etc.

I was there at the showflat, but spent no longer than 5 min there. if you have bought it, then perhaps u got to make the best of it. it is still within D15 so that is ur only bargaining chip...

are you an agent representing another project ? on what basis you made the judgement on the supposedly 'substandard development in a substandard location' ?

Care to enlighten ?

I bought one of the 2 bedrooms in 316, stack 2, hammock pool facing. please tell me if i have made a bad choice ?

thanks.

llllllllllllllllll
09-09-08, 14:37
also, for your 3rm layout, u may want to do this mathematics exercise. (1) add up all the areas for the planters, balcony space, aircon ledges and wasted bay window spaces, (2) Add up all other actual usuable internal living area and (3) come up with a ratio. You will get a shock of your life what the ratio is. Take the units obtained for (1)/(1)+(2) x (purchase price) = (price you paid for seldom used or unusable space).

Care to enlighten ?

thanks.

MRT
09-09-08, 23:47
Come on`guys, lets not be soo harsh on the buyer...
Floor area inclusive of Air-con ledges, balconies, bay windows spaces are too common nowadays and not restricted to juz this project...It is inevitable...
If the balcony is too large, the buyer can invest in installing wooden layers and make it into a reading room. My neighbour has done that, even with a selining fan, and his kid has tuition at the balcony!

09-09-08, 23:59
the buyer asked to be enlightened i wasnt being harsh. I was also stating a fact. Most developers are cheating buyers of their rightful space in today's condos so i want potential buyers not to get deceived too much when they are buyng big units
Come on`guys, lets not be soo harsh on the buyer...
Floor area inclusive of Air-con ledges, balconies, bay windows spaces are too common nowadays and not restricted to juz this project...It is inevitable...
If the balcony is too large, the buyer can invest in installing wooden layers and make it into a reading room. My neighbour has done that, even with a selining fan, and his kid has tuition at the balcony!

Unregistered351
13-09-08, 14:09
the buyer asked to be enlightened i wasnt being harsh. I was also stating a fact. Most developers are cheating buyers of their rightful space in today's condos so i want potential buyers not to get deceived too much when they are buyng big units

thank you for the enlightenment. i concur with you, though not completely, on the 'buyers paying excessively for un-usable space'.

however, the balcony size was one of the main factors i bought that unit.
i already have plans to utilise the large balcony space completely... a swing-daybed, family area etc... to each his own.

regarding the 'noise', mine's facing the hammock pool and I hope to assume the noise could be lesser in comparison to the lap pools. also, while each and everyone of us would love to have our own private oasis, noise is subjective and inevitable.

when my 4 months old kick up a fuss, that 'noise' can either be a trigger for explosion behaviour or simply, music to your ears.

it's all in the mindset. cheers dude = )

Unreg
21-11-08, 09:36
Hi,

What is the asking price for the breeze now? Many of the choice units are taken up when I last visit the showroom

abyss
22-11-08, 22:02
Hi,

What is the asking price for the breeze now? Many of the choice units are taken up when I last visit the showroom

anyone knows how many units has been sold so far ?

kal
23-11-08, 07:33
if i'm not wrong, the 2bdrms are sold out. Left the 3 and 4 bdrm units...

toaler
23-11-08, 14:29
take ur 1k psf price now and buy subsales sixth avenue residences.. the prestige is 100x more

kal
23-11-08, 21:56
Wat East Coast hv, sixth ave doesnt. Wat six ave hv, East Coast doesnt. Its up to personal preference, as much as I personally wont fork out $1k psf for breeze by the east, I wont pay tat for sixth ave residences as well... hehe

amoeba
28-11-08, 00:41
..I was there at the showflat, but spent no longer than 5 min there. if you have bought it, then perhaps u got to make the best of it. it is still within D15 so that is ur only bargaining chip...

I know this is quite old, but the point is, Breeze's showroom is in District 15, while the actual site is District 16 , my few cent's worth for the benfit of those who didn't know. ;)

amoeba
28-11-08, 00:43
if i'm not wrong, the 2bdrms are sold out. Left the 3 and 4 bdrm units...

This tend to be the case for most projects, some of these buyers are investors who wouldn't want to spend too much quantum figure in a single project.

WolleyDragon
29-12-08, 16:26
Really like the spacious area of this development.. however, am waiting for the price to drop to affordable levels.. maybe about $650 psf?? :p

Jazzer
30-12-08, 11:48
Really like the spacious area of this development.. however, am waiting for the price to drop to affordable levels.. maybe about $650 psf?? :p

I also really like this project but I don't think prices will drop to this level at East Coast.

latour
31-12-08, 09:00
I like this too, just waiting for the right time, right price and right available unit... :)

kal
31-12-08, 11:44
I would say this prooject is more on own stay, not for investment as the size of 2-3bedrooms are very big. Its a nice/spacious project in tat area.:)

cher
31-12-08, 11:59

Ya tan gu-gu, by than everyone becomes a millionaire.

WolleyDragon
01-01-09, 10:27
Ya tan gu-gu, by than everyone becomes a millionaire.

Who knows, with the current gloom and doom.. prices are bound to drop. It's a matter of how much, not a matter of when.

The name of the game's called blinkmanship :)

marktkt22
12-07-09, 21:31
hi

looking for a 2 bedroom, for breeze by the east, any more still left ? please pm or email me :)

smallant
24-05-11, 11:00
1572 done at 11xx psf ?? 2 bdrm ? wow.. tat a record for tis project la :doh:

minority
21-09-11, 17:28
1572 done at 11xx psf ?? 2 bdrm ? wow.. tat a record for tis project la :doh:

I saw the floor plan of this place.. gosh.. so much waste space. aircon ledge, bay window and balcony!!! why need AC ledge all around the hse? this is cheating...

Laguna
21-09-11, 21:29
If u see the new launch next door 388 or 338 East coast rd
at $1350psf ground floor with huge PES
and >$1500 for second floor and above
and with min landscape

then this project looks attractive

joyride
22-09-11, 00:26
If u see the new launch next door 388 or 338 East coast rd
at $1350psf ground floor with huge PES
and >$1500 for second floor and above
and with min landscape

then this project looks attractive

This is a very nice project with good surrounding and neighbourhood for home stay...accessible to expressway in and out. Only thing is that you need to have a car.