PDA

View Full Version : YUAN CHING EC is an upcoming EC located at jurong

edvanlee
24-02-14, 08:22
singnewhomes.com/yuan-ching-ec-jurong

YUAN CHING EXECUTIVE CONDOMINIUM is an upcoming Executive Condominium located along Yuan Ching Road and Tao Ching Road, Western Region of the island. YUAN CHING EXECUTIVE CONDOMINIUM site of 99 years leasehold tenure is just next to Jurong Secondary School and opposite of Fairway Golf Course. The total plot size for YUAN CHING EC is approximately 20,213 square metres.

YUAN CHING EXECUTIVE CONDOMINIUM is approximately 1.4 km from Lakeside East West Line Station. It has public bus transport right at its door step which connects its future residents conveniently and efficiently right to the train station. YUAN CHING EXECUTIVE CONDOMINIUM is about 14 minutes of driving to the Financial District and 16 minutes’ drive to the prime Orchard Shopping District. Island wide accessibility is also a breeze as YUAN CHING EC is proximity to the AYE and the PIE.

For YUAN CHING EC’s future residents with school going children, the established local schools within its vicinity includes Lakeside Primary School, Boon Lay Garden Primary School, Rulang Primary School, Shuqun Primary School, Jurong Secondary School, Yuan Ching Secondary School, Fuhua Secondary School, Yuhua Secondary School, River Valley High School and Shuqun Secondary School.

YUAN CHING EXECUTIVE CONDOMINIUM is just walking distance to Taman Jurong Shopping Centre which offers daily conveniences to its future residents. The nearby JCube and Boon Lay Shopping Centre also offers a wide variety of retails, dining and entertainment facilities. YUAN CHING EXECUTIVE CONDOMINIUM is also nearby Taman Jurong Market & Food Centre which offers a wide selection of local food, market produce and daily necessities. There are also 5 other Food Centres for New EXECUTIVE CONDOMINIUM residents to choose from in terms of local food stores such as Quality Road Food Centre, Jurong Port Road Food Centre, Yuhua Market & Hawker Centre, Boon Lay Place Market & Food Village and Yuhua Village Market & Food Centre.

singnewhomes.com/yuan-ching-ec-jurong

edvanlee
24-02-14, 16:36
www.singnewhomes.com/yuan-ching-ec-jurong

DuaNehNehChioBu
24-02-14, 16:45
LOUSY CRAP LOCATION :cheers1:

Ringo33
24-02-14, 18:14
This EC site could turn out to be a hidden gem. If you look at the Masterplan 2013, opposite this EC site will be the future Jurong Lake Park, which is a massive garden similar to garden by the bay, and in future there will also be waterfront hotels along Japanese and Chinese garden and a possible hospital or healthcare facilities right across the road.

iridrium
24-02-14, 19:07
This EC site could turn out to be a hidden gem. If you look at the Masterplan 2013, opposite this EC site will be the future Jurong Lake Park, which is a massive garden similar to garden by the bay, and in future there will also be waterfront hotels along Japanese and Chinese garden and a possible hospital or healthcare facilities right across the road.

Lol. Crap location, bad transportation link, jam everyday, already got a hospital at Jurong East. You are seriously deluded.

Ringo33
24-02-14, 19:46
Lol. Crap location, bad transportation link, jam everyday, already got a hospital at Jurong East. You are seriously deluded.

I am not expecting a blind man to be able to pick up a diamond on the street and I dont expect you to have seen the master plan 2013 either.

iridrium
24-02-14, 20:23
I am not expecting a blind man to be able to pick up a diamond on the street and I dont expect you to have seen the master plan 2013 either.

All I hear is a pig barking crap. Have you seen a pig bark? Lol, you are such a deluded piece of crap.

You are entitled to your opinion, so am I.

clemdale24
24-02-14, 21:33
not that i wanna diss this location, but its seriously not good. far from everything. close to heavy industry. really cmi.

Abunn
24-02-14, 22:28
Crappy location la.

But the EC will probably be fully or overly subcribed anyway.

NO_7
24-02-14, 22:42
West side are lacking of EC, should sell more land for private residential surrounding the lake.

Ringo33
25-02-14, 00:33
All I hear is a pig barking crap. Have you seen a pig bark? Lol, you are such a deluded piece of crap.

You are entitled to your opinion, so am I.

I have already stated my points and your inability to counter my accusation with facts will only served as a validation to what I said about you being ignorant and childish.

This is a property forum so please behave like you are in one and don't treat it like some kind of childish social media for mudslinging competition.

Talking craps and calling name is easy, its the facts and understanding of that facts that is difficult. So if you want to impress us, please learn to talk facts.

DuaNehNehChioBu
26-02-14, 09:26
I have already stated my points and your inability to counter my accusation with facts will only served as a validation to what I said about you being ignorant and childish.

This is a property forum so please behave like you are in one and don't treat it like some kind of childish social media for mudslinging competition.

Talking craps and calling name is easy, its the facts and understanding of that facts that is difficult. So if you want to impress us, please learn to talk facts.

BOTH of you should SHUT THE FU#K UP :cool:

Ringo33
26-02-14, 12:25
BOTH of you should SHUT THE FU#K UP :cool:

peiseh, not a fan of big boobs..

iridrium
26-02-14, 16:06

How do I countering your accusation when you have no credibility at all?

Obviously I don't find the need to impress you because I don't understand dog language. And it is pretty obvious you are the ignorance one here who thinks he is right and the whole world is wrong. If you have really studied the draft masterplan 2013, land use plan 2013, transportation masterplan, you won't not have come a callous remark that just reflect the level of your IQ. Just because you know how to quote draft masterplan 2013 does not make you an expert. Unless you are KBW, I can hardly find any reason to believe a word you typed.

Want to talk fact? Fact no 1. : Don't make motherhood statement without backing it up.

I just don't like to waste my time and waste other forumer's time arguing with a idiot. But for you, I will make an exception.

Ringo33
26-02-14, 17:01
How do I countering your accusation when you have no credibility at all?

Obviously I don't find the need to impress you because I don't understand dog language. And it is pretty obvious you are the ignorance one here who thinks he is right and the whole world is wrong. If you have really studied the draft masterplan 2013, land use plan 2013, transportation masterplan, you won't not have come a callous remark that just reflect the level of your IQ. Just because you know how to quote draft masterplan 2013 does not make you an expert. Unless you are KBW, I can hardly find any reason to believe a word you typed.

Want to talk fact? Fact no 1. : Don't make motherhood statement without backing it up.

I just don't like to waste my time and waste other forumer's time arguing with a idiot. But for you, I will make an exception.

I believe I have highlighted many facts in my original statement. What about you? Are you sure you have seen the masterplan 2013?

Please dont try to make a fool out of yourself, its really painful to watch.

DuaNehNehChioBu
26-02-14, 20:35
peiseh, not a fan of big boobs..

Who cares whether you are a fan or not.

But we do know as for now you are a BIG FAN OF FT Pussy :rolleyes:

Ringo33
26-02-14, 21:06
Who cares whether you are a fan or not.

But we do know as for now you are a BIG FAN OF FT Pussy :rolleyes:

peiseh, not a fan of FT pussy either.

DuaNehNehChioBu
26-02-14, 22:37
peiseh, not a fan of FT pussy either.

No need paiseh lah, be a man and coward :rolleyes:

Or are you a Pedophilia ? :tsk-tsk: :banghead:

Let every condosingapore forum members know what is your REAL ANS :rolleyes:

Ringo33
27-02-14, 06:57
No need paiseh lah, be a man and coward :rolleyes:

Or are you a Pedophilia ? :tsk-tsk: :banghead:

Let every condosingapore forum members know what is your REAL ANS :rolleyes:

sorry not a fan of ANS also

edvanlee
27-02-14, 07:59
Anyone still confuse about where will the property market heading ? Cos someone said market will crash , others said market will stablized and others said market will go up . which is which ?

Come for this market siminar talk by Propnex CEO .Call 98311650 or visit
http://singnewhomes.com/consumer-sem...o-mohd-ismail/

http://singnewhomes.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/IMG-20140218-WA0003.jpg

http://singnewhomes.com
Visit these website for existing launching EC now .

Sea Horizon EC - http://singnewhomes.com/sea-horizon-ec

Waterwoods EC - http://singnewhomes.com/waterwoods-ec/

Forestville EC - http://singnewhomes.com/forestville-ec

Skypark residences EC - http://singnewhomes.com/skypark-residences-ec

DuaNehNehChioBu
27-02-14, 09:38
sorry not a fan of ANS also

Waa hahaaha

ANS = ANSWER LAH ! :D

The last possibility is that you are big fat IDIOT :rolleyes:

Its okay NO NEED feel sorry, we CAN FORGIVE IDIOTS here :rolleyes:

Abunn
27-02-14, 10:03
Waa hahaaha

Shut up when you have nothing better to say.

DuaNehNehChioBu
27-02-14, 11:22
Shut up when you have nothing better to say.

LOL

You should also SHUT YOUR SMELLY MOUTH when this TROLL has got NOTHING to do with you idiot :rolleyes:

DuaNehNehChioBu
27-02-14, 11:25
Abunn

Just join this month and ARROGANT like a K9 DOG....:rolleyes:

Mind your own business :tsk-tsk::asshole:

Abunn
27-02-14, 11:51
LOL

You should also SHUT YOUR SMELLY MOUTH when this TROLL has got NOTHING to do with you idiot :rolleyes:

Keep it up and populate the forum with your vulgarities.

Keep it going.

Ringo33
27-02-14, 14:00
Waa hahaaha

Sorry, I am also not very interested in talking to idiots.

DuaNehNehChioBu
27-02-14, 18:21
Keep it up and populate the forum with your vulgarities.

Keep it going.

Sure why not, my pleasure to entertain you pathetic clown ;)

DuaNehNehChioBu
27-02-14, 18:22
Sorry, I am also not very interested in talking to idiots.

Nah no need sorry, because i am interested to talk to a MORON like you.

i am in for more TROLL ;)

Ringo33
27-02-14, 18:35
Nah no need sorry, because i am interested to talk to a MORON like you.

i am in for more TROLL ;)

I am sorry, still not interest in duanehneh.

DuaNehNehChioBu
27-02-14, 18:44
I am still interested in duanehneh.

Okay, you are in :D

Cheers ! :cheers1:

Ringo33
27-02-14, 19:33
Okay, I am dua neh neh
Cheers ! :cheers1:

Yes we are aware and we excuse you

DuaNehNehChioBu
27-02-14, 21:52
Yes they are aware that I Ringo33 love talking crap daily at Condosingapore Forum:doh:

No problem, we sure FORGIVE YOU... ;)

Cheers :cheers1:

Ringo33
27-02-14, 22:10
No problem, we sure FORGIVE YOU... ;)

I said MAYBE, so there is no need to be so upset.

DuaNehNehChioBu
27-02-14, 22:21
I said MAYBE, so there is no need to be so upset.

Maybe ? Maybe you are still an idiot.

Your Signature SUITS YOU Ringo33 PERFECTLY :cheers4:

It is funny that an idiot trying his best to TROLL .LOL

Ringo33
27-02-14, 22:43
Maybe ? Maybe you are still an idiot.

Your Signature SUITS YOU Ringo33 PERFECTLY :cheers4:

It is funny that an idiot trying his best to TROLL .LOL

yes, I said maybe. better seek the truth than getting upset.

DuaNehNehChioBu
27-02-14, 23:05
yes, I said maybe. better seek the truth than getting upset.

Your mindset still in IVORY TOWER ? Dream it on...

Anyway now we know that Ringo33 loves to stalk DUA NEH NEH

LOL :D:D

Becareful your wife gets EXTREMELY UPSET ;)

Ringo33
27-02-14, 23:12
Your mindset still in IVORY TOWER ? Dream it on...

Anyway now we know that Ringo33 loves to stalk DUA NEH NEH

LOL :D:D

Becareful your wife gets EXTREMELY UPSET ;)

dont blame it on them for their mistake..

DuaNehNehChioBu
27-02-14, 23:14
"Never argue with Ringo33, or i WILL drag you down to my Idiot Level and beat you with my Childish Experience."

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Ha Ha !

DuaNehNehChioBu
27-02-14, 23:15
dont blame it on them for their mistake..

Gong So much Lan Jiao Wei for what ? Since 2012 you been talking NON-STOP CRAP in this forum !

Have you taken your medicine ? LOL :D

Ringo33
27-02-14, 23:26
Gong So much Lan Jiao Wei for what ? Since 2012 you been talking NON-STOP CRAP in this forum !

Have you taken your medicine ? LOL :D

I know you are trapped..but please to blame yourself..its not your fault either

DuaNehNehChioBu
27-02-14, 23:35
I know you are trapped..but please to blame yourself..its not your fault either

Nobody say it is who's fault. Well it is FUN to TROLL in this forum.

Seriously you made my day :D :D

You wanna play on TROLL ?

No worries, i can wait for you , i am very patience :D:D

You know what Ringo33 Kid, i LOVE to entertain CLOWN / IDIOT just like you :D

Ringo33
28-02-14, 00:03
Nobody say it is who's fault. Well it is FUN to TROLL in this forum.

Seriously you made my day :D :D

You wanna play on TROLL ?

No worries, i can wait for you , i am very patience :D:D

You know what Ringo33 Kid, i LOVE to entertain CLOWN / IDIOT just like you :D

We know you are the mistaken.. There's no need to be ashame.

Ringo33
28-02-14, 00:05

Or should I say the result of a unexpected mistake...trust you know what I meant

DuaNehNehChioBu
28-02-14, 01:04

CondoSingapore members most of them already know why type of person you are. Nothing to be a shame of. You just need to brush up your rebut skills not just property or investment talk. Learn from your mistake boy . ;)

DuaNehNehChioBu
28-02-14, 01:06
Or should I say the result of a unexpected mistake...trust you know what I meant

So Hilarious ! An IDIOT ( Ringo Ringo ) saying i have made a mistake...

Hey your BIG FAT IDIOT BRAIN loves posting SPAM CRAP....5916 Post Count !

Well Done Boy....Keep it the Good work....:D

Ringo33
28-02-14, 06:30
CondoSingapore members most of them already know why type of person you are. Nothing to be a shame of. You just need to brush up your rebut skills not just property or investment talk. Learn from your mistake boy . ;)

I think you are being too hard on yourself. I only said MAYBE.

DuaNehNehChioBu
01-03-14, 02:23
I think you are being too hard on yourself. I only said MAYBE.

MAYBE you are a MISCREANT , CYNIC , Or even a LOSER ? ? :tongue3:

Abunn
02-03-14, 06:46
MAYBE you are a MISCREANT , CYNIC , Or even a LOSER ? ? :tongue3:

Even if he is what you claimed to be, are you any better? LOL.

DuaNehNehChioBu
02-03-14, 09:29
Even if he is what you claimed to be, are you any better? LOL.

Even i am not so better, but still much better than your hypocrite character and your childhood up bringing. Guess your wife or parents do not mind you ?

LOL :D

Ringo33
02-03-14, 12:36
Even i am not so better, but still much better than your hypocrite character and your childhood up bringing. Guess your wife or parents do not mind you ?

LOL :D

Told you dont be too hard on yourself. Its not your fault, it was just an accident..and you should be thankful that a decision was made to keep you alive..

DuaNehNehChioBu
02-03-14, 14:47
Told you dont be too hard on yourself. Its not your fault, it was just an accident..and you should be thankful that a decision was made to keep you alive..

I already repeated many times that we have forgiven your SINS and your MASS CRAP POST in here condosingapore.

So just carry on more of your clown post to entertain us . You are living now to keep us happy here. No worries we are proud of you....

Remember your sarcasm doesn't really hurt anyone here. If do, i will try my best to calm down that person ;)

So keep up your good work clown. :p

Ringo33
02-03-14, 16:56
I already repeated many times that we have forgiven your SINS and your MASS CRAP POST in here condosingapore.

So just carry on more of your clown post to entertain us . You are living now to keep us happy here. No worries we are proud of you....

Remember your sarcasm doesn't really hurt anyone here. If do, i will try my best to calm down that person ;)

So keep up your good work clown. :p

There is no need 2nd guess why someone like yourself will come out with such a vulgar, tasteless and uncivilized name like Duanehnehchiobu. if you are deprived of love and attention in the real world, just say so, there is no need to spread vulgarity in this forum just to get our attention.

Like i said before its not your fault, so don't be so hard on yourself.

DuaNehNehChioBu
02-03-14, 17:14
There is no need 2nd guess why someone like yourself will come out with such a vulgar, tasteless and uncivilized name like Duanehnehchiobu. if you are deprived of love and attention in the real world, just say so, there is no need to spread vulgarity in this forum just to get our attention.

Like i said before its not your fault, so don't be so hard on yourself.

Keep it more coming DUDE,

Who's FAULT is NO longer important.

Your rebut skills standard is like a secondary school boy. I hope you take this RARE opportunity to become a better man rather than posting TONS of CRAP POST and wasted Condosingapore bandwidth and space....

Dude, take a Chill by going outside and have some FRESH AIR.

And i do NOT need you to teach me what is vulgarity/ what to choose for my username. ;)

Cheers have a nice weekend :cool:

Abunn
03-03-14, 07:15
Keep it more coming DUDE,

Who's FAULT is NO longer important.

Your rebut skills standard is like a secondary school boy. I hope you take this RARE opportunity to become a better man rather than posting TONS of CRAP POST and wasted Condosingapore bandwidth and space....

Dude, take a Chill by going outside and have some FRESH AIR.

And i do NOT need you to teach me what is vulgarity/ what to choose for my username. ;)

Cheers have a nice weekend :cool:

Your rebut skill is all vulgarities. Nothing more.

Vulgar scum.

LOL

Crusader
05-03-14, 09:55
Your rebut skill is all vulgarities. Nothing more.

Vulgar scum.

LOL

and you ? CUNT.

LOL