PDA

View Full Version : Celestia@Joo Chiat Terrace (D15-FH)

propertyinvestor
29-04-08, 21:32
It is a 39 unit boutique development along Joo Chiat Terrace with a pool at the top floor. TOP by 2010. Any comment regarding this development by Team Build? Any upside on this project which will be about 15 to 20 minutes from the future east coast MRT and Paya Lebar business Hub. Will like to listen to the advice from the current Celestia owner and those potential D15 buyer. Thanks

DN
29-04-08, 22:04
Celestia has a good location. I understand it is now offering good discount (10% off), interest abortion scheme (loan interest pay by developer until TOP) and other freebie.

Buyer1
29-04-08, 22:14
Celestia has a good location. I understand it is now offering good discount (10% off), interest abortion scheme (loan interest pay by developer until TOP) and other freebie.

It is strategically located beside still road opposite Telok Kurau. A stone throw to Katong. With the future Marine Parade MRT line and Paya Lebar business hub, I will expect a good upside for this development. I am vested in D15 condo, can consider now since the developer is throwing in some freebies. Take opportunities when the market is down.

Wealth builder
29-04-08, 22:21
Celestia has a good location. I understand it is now offering good discount (10% off), interest abortion scheme (loan interest pay by developer until TOP) and other freebie. Left only about 19 units.

Wealth builder
29-04-08, 22:22

Unregistered.....
30-04-08, 10:55
Think you got to be careful. I had a lot of problems disposing of my unit at aspen loft (also joo chiat terrace) ended up making a loss on it (> 10%) even though i sold in 07 (peak of property cycle). Problem i had when selling was when potential buyers asked where is it located I and answered joo chiat terrace they did not even want to view.

buy
06-05-08, 00:37
how much?

thanks

D15 buyer
26-05-08, 12:42
how much?

thanks

Depending on the floor area. Typically range from $700+PSF for pen house and $900+ PSF for 1+1 studio.

Anyone can comment how the future paya business hub affect the pricing of condos in D15?

buy
02-06-08, 11:12
I think the prices will increase more or less

paperplate
02-06-08, 12:21
Think you got to be careful. I had a lot of problems disposing of my unit at aspen loft (also joo chiat terrace) ended up making a loss on it (> 10%) even though i sold in 07 (peak of property cycle). Problem i had when selling was when potential buyers asked where is it located I and answered joo chiat terrace they did not even want to view.

Is it true that Joo Chiat suffers the image as bad as Geylang?

I drove to Joo Chiat once in a while for my fav 'teochew mui', spotted some sleazy night clubs....

Unregistered.....
02-06-08, 14:48
actually i find the location pretty convenient. Eg easy access to east coast park, parkway, ecp, pie, mrt, food places.

East condo owner
03-06-08, 19:14
Is it true that Joo Chiat suffers the image as bad as Geylang?

I drove to Joo Chiat once in a while for my fav 'teochew mui', spotted some sleazy night clubs....

I personally do not think so. Drive past Celestia (Joo chiat terrace). It is much nearer to Still road rather than the "night spot"

I will consider it quite worthwhile base on the current pricing in view of "more happening" coming out from marine parade mrt and paya business hub.

Star Investor
05-06-08, 19:41
Joo Chiat / Katong is quite a nice place and strategically located near famous eateries, pubs, lounges and walking distance to Parkway Parade and East Coast Park. Just a right turn & out u are on the ECP to town within 10 mins. Nice schools around too for the kids. Definitely a magnet to expats who get a taste of Asian living all lumped together. I foresee this is a much more liveable place than Lavendar or even Kallang till it gets developed. So price is comparatively cheap and good for future investment.

D15 buyer
09-06-08, 18:44
Joo Chiat / Katong is quite a nice place and strategically located near famous eateries, pubs, lounges and walking distance to Parkway Parade and East Coast Park. Just a right turn & out u are on the ECP to town within 10 mins. Nice schools around too for the kids. Definitely a magnet to expats who get a taste of Asian living all lumped together. I foresee this is a much more liveable place than Lavendar or even Kallang till it gets developed. So price is comparatively cheap and good for future investment.

Yes, I do agree with you. Don't forget the future Paya lebar business Hub and the revamp of Geylang serai. I personally will think that there should be alot of upside in that area.

Star Investor
12-06-08, 17:09
Yes, I do agree with you. Don't forget the future Paya lebar business Hub and the revamp of Geylang serai. I personally will think that there should be alot of upside in that area.

Yes brudder or sista, may we reap the fruits of labor soon! HaHa! I was checking out the stretch of eateries along Katong on one fine weekday evening, u be surprised the number of expats staying around that area. As I said, the location is exotic enuf and at current price, u won't go wrong with the investment. Hopefully, LTA does not implant ERP stations there in future!

D15 Buyer
13-06-08, 18:06
Yes brudder or sista, may we reap the fruits of labor soon! HaHa! I was checking out the stretch of eateries along Katong on one fine weekday evening, u be surprised the number of expats staying around that area. As I said, the location is exotic enuf and at current price, u won't go wrong with the investment. Hopefully, LTA does not implant ERP stations there in future!

Yes. That is why I vested in D15 for investment and stay in D19. Hope expats will like the area after the 1st IR starts.

Sniper
13-06-08, 18:43
Joo Chiat / Katong area will be more attractive than Telok Kurau IMHO even though it is only separated apart by a STILL ROAD!

And from there, move southwards towards Parkway Parade or Amber Road again separated by a road called EAST COAST ROAD, one will find several high rise condos that command 100 to 200 psf more!

The price differential in the area within D15 can be pretty interesting.

D15 buyer
16-07-08, 09:06
Joo Chiat / Katong area will be more attractive than Telok Kurau IMHO even though it is only separated apart by a STILL ROAD!

And from there, move southwards towards Parkway Parade or Amber Road again separated by a road called EAST COAST ROAD, one will find several high rise condos that command 100 to 200 psf more!

Anyone can share how the recent volume surge in mass market property affect the mid tier condo in the D15? Do you think the slight price correction in the mass market condo impact on the D15 mid tier condos pricing in the near future.

FYI - Talking to a senior management of a boutique developer just recently. He mentioned that he will rather delay launches than to slash price. For financial wise, he said as most of the materials had already bought, there is no hurry for him to push out his units at a lower price.

worship angmoh
16-07-08, 13:51
Your suffer from colonial worshipping issit? See ang moh so happy. Also, a lot of Chinese and indians and Vietnamese. Too touristy also no good.

ANGMOH TUAKEE
16-07-08, 14:07
Your suffer from colonial worshipping issit? See ang moh so happy. Also, a lot of Chinese and indians and Vietnamese. Too touristy also no good.

HELLO I AM ANG MOH. U ALL TALK COCK HERE WHILE I AM ****ING YOUR GIRLFRIENDS AND WIVES BEHIND YOUR BACK. THOSE LOCAL WOMEN LOVE MY BIG WHITE TUAKEE, AS WELL AS HANDSOME FACE AND STRONG BODY, PLUS MY BIG AND THICK WALLET. HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA YOU POOR LOCAL WIMPS HAVE NO CHANCE. LAH! HOR! HAH! SOUR LOCAL GRAPES SUCK. YOU CANNOT GET YOUR LOCAL GIRL THEN YOU BLAME ANGMOH. HELLO IT IS THE LOCAL GIRLS WHO THROW THEMSELVES AT US, NOT OUR FAULTS, RIGHT?

DW
18-07-08, 23:20
Dear D15 buyer,
I also seriously evaluating if the current price level at D15 is something which will potentially dive further. Personally, as I am buying for own stay, if the differential between
(i) buying now and
(ii) the supposedly trough of such a true local minimum in property prices (perhaps in the future) is not more than 10%,
I guess it is something I can live with. Afterall, no one really know when is the true trough of the property market for the specific area of interest.

In respect of your discussion with the boutique developer, their views are indeed valid and interesting too. However, this said, I wonder what are developers' view on working capital requirement and the squeeze on liquidity (and if their firms are indeed financed by bank facilities), how do they intend to manage their cashflow given the intention is to sit through the curent pricing and to launch only at a later stage.... ....

Anyone can share how the recent volume surge in mass market property affect the mid tier condo in the D15? Do you think the slight price correction in the mass market condo impact on the D15 mid tier condos pricing in the near future.

FYI - Talking to a senior management of a boutique developer just recently. He mentioned that he will rather delay launches than to slash price. For financial wise, he said as most of the materials had already bought, there is no hurry for him to push out his units at a lower price.

D15 buyer
22-07-08, 09:09
Dear D15 buyer,
I also seriously evaluating if the current price level at D15 is something which will potentially dive further. Personally, as I am buying for own stay, if the differential between
(i) buying now and
(ii) the supposedly trough of such a true local minimum in property prices (perhaps in the future) is not more than 10%,
I guess it is something I can live with. Afterall, no one really know when is the true trough of the property market for the specific area of interest.

In respect of your discussion with the boutique developer, their views are indeed valid and interesting too. However, this said, I wonder what are developers' view on working capital requirement and the squeeze on liquidity (and if their firms are indeed financed by bank facilities), how do they intend to manage their cashflow given the intention is to sit through the curent pricing and to launch only at a later stage.... ....

Currently, we are looking around at other boutique development especially at the katong area as we think there will still be a substantial upside in this area. (After Meyer and Amber)

Looking at the current situation, we are still bullish on the singapore property market from next year onward especially in the D15 area. But we are not sure whether will the current price head north or south? So we decided to make an appointment with the CEO of one of a boutique developer. He mentioned to us that at present moment, as most of the developer had a very healthy "books" in the last 1-2 years, they were actually not too worry unless the situation dragged for another 1-2 years.

Furthermore, from last year, in view of the sub prime crisis, most of the boutique developer had already prepared the necessary stock like lifts, electrical and plumbing accessories needed for the development. Thus most of them had strong holding power. He said at times, agents might accept cheques from potential buyers that were only willing to buy the unit at a discounted price of upto $50PSF to $100PSF. But he said for his development, he will never accept it when the cheques (with discounted prices) were presented to him. He also mentioned that in comparison to those units sold in the "prime time" to those unsold units, these were only a mere 10% or lower. Thus they had strong cash flow and would delay launches till situation improved, and that he said would probably very soon.

Star Investors
22-07-08, 20:00
Hi folks, we are starting to witness more launches recently and developers trying their luck at $1000 psf onwards in D15. Just take a look at last weekend Straits Times.

I predict another property peak will be coming soon by year end. But on a longer term basis, in general, all property prices will rise. Just take a look at new HDB prices...

In the next 5 to 10 years, you may not find a 5 room HDB flat costing anything less than $500K.

D15 buyer
23-07-08, 19:05
Hi folks, we are starting to witness more launches recently and developers trying their luck at $1000 psf onwards in D15. Just take a look at last weekend Straits Times.

I predict another property peak will be coming soon by year end. But on a longer term basis, in general, all property prices will rise. Just take a look at new HDB prices...

In the next 5 to 10 years, you may not find a 5 room HDB flat costing anything less than $500K.

Yes. I also think so. That is why I am now busying looking at Katong area. Anything below $1000PSF should be a good buy now. I hope. Better catch it before the next wave.

(Just like I had previously "catch" the 2006 to mid 07 market boom. Now still holding on to a potential 40% profit at other district.)

buy
23-07-08, 23:02
any good catch in katong?

D15 Buyer
24-07-08, 13:00
any good catch in katong?

I am looking at trembling and Joo chiat area. Condo at trembling being very near to Katong mall command a higher price. I think PSF easily range above $1,000 to $1,200PSF (2 to 3 bedder) . However, Joo chiat about 5 minutes drive from Katong mall priced less than $800 (2 to 3 bedder) appear quite a good buy. I think with the enbloc of Katong mall, this area should be worth to look at.... my 2 cents.

Realistic Buyer
24-07-08, 16:38
I think we should all take a step back and analyse the current situation.

Property prices averaging abt $1K ~ $1.2K would mean that a typical 3 Brm of abt 1200 SF would cost abt $1.3M on the average. How would a typical middle class Singaporean be able to afford such prices on the long run?? (let's not talk about exceptional items like en-bloc buyers.. silver spoon families..)

If the cost of property is $1.3M, our average joe would have to loan $1.17M (assume 90% financing). Stretching this over 30 years (with the lowest interest rate of 2.5%), the monthly instalment would amount to $4.6K.

Our average joe would then have to cough up $3.6K cash as the CPF would only cover $1K for home loan contribution (CPF ceiling of $4.5K @ 34.5% contribution @ 65% for ordinary account)

Taking into account credit card bills, home monthly maintenance, car maintenance, kids tution, insurance bills, utilities, income & property taxes, entertainment expenses... our average joe might end up living the Singapore Dream but nigger rich..

Got Credit Card, Condominium, Car, Career & Country Club.. but saving account only $10 dollars plus remaining every month end.. (or even worst.. surviving on credit card rolling to pass month by month)..

I believe some readers might pass sniggering remarks but sad to say, most of what I've commented refer to the common Singapore folk..

Joe.
24-07-08, 16:44

Property prices averaging abt $1K ~ $1.2K would mean that a typical 3 Brm of abt 1200 SF would cost abt $1.3M on the average. How would a typical middle class Singaporean be able to afford such prices on the long run?? (let's not talk about exceptional items like en-bloc buyers.. silver spoon families..)

If the cost of property is $1.3M, our average joe would have to loan $1.17M (assume 90% financing). Stretching this over 30 years (with the lowest interest rate of 2.5%), the monthly instalment would amount to $4.6K.

Our average joe would then have to cough up $3.6K cash as the CPF would only cover $1K for home loan contribution (CPF ceiling of $4.5K @ 34.5% contribution @ 65% for ordinary account)

Taking into account credit card bills, home monthly maintenance, car maintenance, kids tution, insurance bills, utilities, income & property taxes, entertainment expenses... our average joe might end up living the Singapore Dream but nigger rich..

Got Credit Card, Condominium, Car, Career & Country Club.. but saving account only $10 dollars plus remaining every month end.. (or even worst.. surviving on credit card rolling to pass month by month)..

I believe some readers might pass sniggering remarks but sad to say, most of what I've commented refer to the common Singapore folk..

No La, me "average Joe" will never consider to buy condo in D15. I am very "realistic" and I can only afford HDB la.

Thanks,
Your neighbour "Joe"

UnregisteredU
25-07-08, 08:30

Katong area is better than Telok Kurau, but not Joo Chiat.

Ah Huat
25-07-08, 09:36

No money buy D15, then go buy D17/D18 lah

Head not so big, don't wear so big hat

Ah Lian
25-07-08, 09:43
No money buy D15, then go buy D17/D18 lah

Head not so big, don't wear so big hat

Also can consider D24. But is durian not condo.

Unregistered2112
27-07-08, 16:34
I don't know what's wrong with Joo Chiat and Telok Kurau buyers. What the heck is "boutique developers"? Small developers with low capital base just say "small". These developers are in the WORST position in times of downturn. I find it amusing anyone can use the word "boutique" to describe developers. Even those tiny developments in Joo Chiat with no facilities and no theme no other merits to not qualify as boutique.

Currently, we are looking around at other boutique development especially at the katong area as we think there will still be a substantial upside in this area. (After Meyer and Amber)

Looking at the current situation, we are still bullish on the singapore property market from next year onward especially in the D15 area. But we are not sure whether will the current price head north or south? So we decided to make an appointment with the CEO of one of a boutique developer. He mentioned to us that at present moment, as most of the developer had a very healthy "books" in the last 1-2 years, they were actually not too worry unless the situation dragged for another 1-2 years.

Furthermore, from last year, in view of the sub prime crisis, most of the boutique developer had already prepared the necessary stock like lifts, electrical and plumbing accessories needed for the development. Thus most of them had strong holding power. He said at times, agents might accept cheques from potential buyers that were only willing to buy the unit at a discounted price of upto $50PSF to $100PSF. But he said for his development, he will never accept it when the cheques (with discounted prices) were presented to him. He also mentioned that in comparison to those units sold in the "prime time" to those unsold units, these were only a mere 10% or lower. Thus they had strong cash flow and would delay launches till situation improved, and that he said would probably very soon.

Chindian
27-07-08, 16:37
East Coast is losing its charm amongst the expats. Check the ground. The Chindians are flooding the area but once the chindians move away, it will only go down.

Katong area is better than Telok Kurau, but not Joo Chiat.

Unregistered1
30-07-08, 19:19

You know why we have low birth rate? because more women are working and some earn as much as men. Couples refuse to have babies nowadays. They would chase high paying careers hence, today's couples should have high combined income, hence they always complain cannot qualify for HDB ceiling. So, from your figure $4.6k a month, assuming both contribute CPF so the cash outlay is only $2.6k. Equivalent to $1.3k each. Quite easy to manage these days.

propertyinvestor
30-07-08, 21:17
I am looking at trembling and Joo chiat area. Condo at trembling being very near to Katong mall command a higher price. I think PSF easily range above $1,000 to $1,200PSF (2 to 3 bedder) . However, Joo chiat about 5 minutes drive from Katong mall priced less than $800 (2 to 3 bedder) appear quite a good buy. I think with the enbloc of Katong mall, this area should be worth to look at.... my 2 cents.

Of course we cannot compare Joo chiat and other prime area D15 like meyer and amber or even trembeling.

Personally, I think it is quite worthwhile to invest in Joo Chiat due to much lower pricing as compared to the above prime D15. I also will foresee that after the revamp of Katong mall, (Joo chiat area being in close vicinityto Katong mall) this area should be ideal for investment.

Price in this area is still reasonable at the moment. (Less than $800 PSF for a 3 bedder). This pricing is even lower than some D19 LH99. eg. Kovan residence (3 bedder price around $880PSF)

Star Investor
04-08-08, 17:35
Hi Folks, may I know what is Katong Mall going to be developed onto?

Katong Lover
04-08-08, 17:37
Katong Mall sold to Tuan Sing Group for S$219m
Posted: 30 June 2008 1917 hrs

Photos 1 of 1

SINGAPORE : Katong Mall has been sold in a collective transaction to property developer Tuan Sing Group for S$219 million.

Including a premium of S$24.5 million to top up the site's lease, the price works out to about S$865 per square foot of gross floor area.

The tender for the 99-year leasehold commercial development in the Marine Parade area was launched in May.

Katong Mall, located at the junction of East Coast Road and Joo Chiat Road, is currently a four-storey building with three basements.

Under the Master Plan, the 78,158 square foot site is zoned for commercial use. It has a gross plot ratio of up to 3.6, with the allowable building height subject to evaluation.

Outline planning permission has been obtained for either a full commercial development or a mixed development with residential and commercial space.

The new development could yield some 100 residential units of 1,200 square feet each, and 185 commercial or retail units with an average size of 400 square feet. - CNA/ms

Star Investor
04-08-08, 17:38
Hmm, Katong Mall sold for $865 psf...it means it will later sell for at least $1200 psf to reap in the profits..good! hehe..luckily I bgt my unit near there..

propertyinvestor
05-08-08, 08:36
Hmm, Katong Mall sold for $865 psf...it means it will later sell for at least $1200 psf to reap in the profits..good! hehe..luckily I bgt my unit near there..

The Beacon edge being very near to Katong Mall is already marketing at $1,100 to $1,200PSF. I will foresee a at least $1,300 to $1,400PSF at the "residential@Katongmall" for developer to bring in profit of around $50 to $100PSF.

Another area you can consider is towards Joo chiat (3-5 minutes drive from Katong mall) if you have lower budget and which is currently priced at least 20% below The beacon edge. From Joo Chiat, another 3-5 minutes drive, you will be able to reach the future Paya Lebar Business Hub. Another good upside potential to tag on..

5 C Slaver
05-08-08, 10:14

I just read an article this weekend, for $1 mil house, the conform level is with combine income must be $12K per mth..., so for $1.3 mil house, the combine income should be $15K at least? i don't think many of the middle class Singaporean can earn that much... further more, stretching over 30 years is a crazy idea, that make your actual payment double, in fact, you have to pay $2.5 mil for a cond flat. with your whole life!! by then you are at least 60 years old liao! Wow! don't be the 5 C Slaver!

propertyinvestor
05-08-08, 12:26
I just read an article this weekend, for $1 mil house, the conform level is with combine income must be $12K per mth..., so for $1.3 mil house, the combine income should be $15K at least? i don't think many of the middle class Singaporean can earn that much... further more, stretching over 30 years is a crazy idea, that make your actual payment double, in fact, you have to pay $2.5 mil for a cond flat. with your whole life!! by then you are at least 60 years old liao! Wow! don't be the 5 C Slaver!

Yes. I fully agree that you should not be stretching yourself too much if you do the have the ability to do so.

But if you are middle income (around 10K to 12K range), in your early or mid fourties. With double income and normal salary, said starting working twenty years back with a initial combine income of around 4K to 5K and with small salary increment every year till now with a combine income of around 10K to 12K, you should have accumulated at least 500K to 600K(combine CPF) by now. To manage a 1mil to 1.1mil house should not be a very big problem.

ANG MOH'S FLACID COCK
05-08-08, 13:06
ANG MOH HAS FLACID TUA LAM PAR AND ALWAYS DEPENDING ON VIAGRA. HO KUA BO HO CHIA. LOCAL GIRLS THAT ARE UGLY AND REJECTS IN SINGAPORE THROW THEMSELVES TO ANG MOHS. U THINK YOU ANG MOH GUYS GET THE BEST GIRLS, BUT THEY ARE REJECTS BY US CHINESE, ESPECIALLY THOSE STUPID BIMBO SARONG PARTY GIRLS THAT ARE DESPISED AND FIT FOR ONLY MALE DOGS TO US.

HELLO I AM ANG MOH. U ALL TALK COCK HERE WHILE I AM ****ING YOUR GIRLFRIENDS AND WIVES BEHIND YOUR BACK. THOSE LOCAL WOMEN LOVE MY BIG WHITE TUAKEE, AS WELL AS HANDSOME FACE AND STRONG BODY, PLUS MY BIG AND THICK WALLET. HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA YOU POOR LOCAL WIMPS HAVE NO CHANCE. LAH! HOR! HAH! SOUR LOCAL GRAPES SUCK. YOU CANNOT GET YOUR LOCAL GIRL THEN YOU BLAME ANGMOH. HELLO IT IS THE LOCAL GIRLS WHO THROW THEMSELVES AT US, NOT OUR FAULTS, RIGHT?

ANTI-CORWARD
05-08-08, 13:47
ANG MOH HAS FLACID TUA LAM PAR AND ALWAYS DEPENDING ON VIAGRA. HO KUA BO HO CHIA. LOCAL GIRLS THAT ARE UGLY AND REJECTS IN SINGAPORE THROW THEMSELVES TO ANG MOHS. U THINK YOU ANG MOH GUYS GET THE BEST GIRLS, BUT THEY ARE REJECTS BY US CHINESE, ESPECIALLY THOSE STUPID BIMBO SARONG PARTY GIRLS THAT ARE DESPISED AND FIT FOR ONLY MALE DOGS TO US.

STOP USING VULGARITIES IN THIS FORUM. YOU ARE SPOILING THE IMAGE OF CONDOSINGAPORE.COM AND PEOPLE LIVING IN THESE CONDOS. WATCH YOUR MOUTH. REGISTER YOURSELF IF YOU HAVE THE GUTS BEFORE YOU POST THIS. COWARD!

ANTI-CORWARD
05-08-08, 13:49

STOP USING VULGARITIES IN THIS FORUM. YOU ARE SPOILING THE IMAGE OF CONDOSINGAPORE.COM AND PEOPLE LIVING IN THESE CONDOS. WATCH YOUR MOUTH. REGISTER YOURSELF IF YOU HAVE THE GUTS BEFORE YOU POST THIS. COWARD!

Star Investor
05-08-08, 17:01

Private housing is meant for families with combined income of at least $8K/mth. If not why did HDB come out with the $8K ceiling for buying new HDB flats? If one is thinking of buying above $1M, combined income should be at least double digit.

Dun overstretch, but also dun underestimate the potential upside of property prices. It will go up over time as all may know. 20 yrs ago, no one expected that a 3 rm HDB flat will rise from $30K to the current $180K. Those private equity funds who bgt $2K - $3K psf in prime areas are not stupid. They have PHDs in Economics and actuarials working for them to calculate risks and returns. We'll just hv to wait and see when the mkt will rise again.

haha
05-08-08, 17:10

If you can't take the heat, get out of this forum.

This forum only speaks the truth, ugly or not. And all the better for it, as we buyers like to be fully informed of whatever faults a condo has.

If you have a lousy condo, better don't post it here, cuz will get slammed left and right.

If your condo is a good one, then it should have no problems here despite people slamming it because it speaks for itself.

We do not mince our words here at CONDOsingapore.com! We are sick of other forums that only carry balls and only describe good things but not the bad.

buy
05-08-08, 21:40
those who cant own one

will have lots of things to said

propertyinvestor
06-08-08, 18:57
Empty vessels make the most noise.

Petmail
21-02-09, 18:59
Those of you who are still interested in this project kindly drop me a line @ 82818888. Expected TOP in another quarter!!! Direct from developer!!! Attractive price!!!

:)
Pet

Ptyspecs
23-02-09, 17:23
Those of you who are still interested in this project kindly drop me a line @ 82818888. Expected TOP in another quarter!!! Direct from developer!!! Attractive price!!!

Pet

Are there any 1+1 studio/ 2 bed rooms available from developer? Please advise on the PSF and area. Thanks

VIPCLUB2004
23-02-09, 18:36
We should buy property, save Singapore economy :D

Petmail
23-02-09, 22:12
Are there any 1+1 studio/ 2 bed rooms available from developer? Please advise on the PSF and area. Thanks

yes.. 2bdrm still available as of today. you may wish to drop me a line @ 82818888 so i may share with you in detail.

Pet

propertyinvestor
05-03-09, 17:52
Past by last sunday. Building already painted. Looks pretty nice.

Any ideas when will it TOP?

alankc68
06-03-09, 18:53
hi folks,

just got myself a unit there and top in next month...:D

cant wait to see the view from mt roof-top pool :tongue3:

propertyinvestor
07-03-09, 15:14
hi folks,

just got myself a unit there and top in next month...:D

cant wait to see the view from mt roof-top pool :tongue3:

Hi Neighbour,

you mean the TOP will be in Apr? Good, hope to see you soon.

Petmail
07-03-09, 18:18
yes.. painted and TOP soon... expected april!

if i go for my clients open house i may just pop by you guys' place to ask for coffee...

Pet

propertyinvestor
07-03-09, 18:52
yes.. painted and TOP soon... expected april!

if i go for my clients open house i may just pop by you guys' place to ask for coffee...

Pet

Yes. Welcome. Just to check whether do you aware how much can we fetch for renting out the units.

1+1 (studio) - My unit

and 2 bed room? - My friend's unit.

Thanks

alankc68
07-03-09, 22:31
Yes. Welcome. Just to check whether do you aware how much can we fetch for renting out the units.

1+1 (studio) - My unit

Thanks

yo just drove by today and it's already painted:cheers4: very soon will be ready.

u mind pm me how your fren paid for me 2br and whats the size??:im-so-happy:

propertyinvestor
08-03-09, 08:54
yo just drove by today and it's already painted:cheers4: very soon will be ready.

u mind pm me how your fren paid for me 2br and whats the size??:im-so-happy:

Had just PM you. Last Sunday past by and hope to snap some photos. But unfortunately heavy rain at that moment. May pop by again this afternoon. Will try to snap some photos if weather permits.

Petmail
09-03-09, 12:33

1+1 (studio) - My unit

Thanks

am doing a market survey and revert the possible rental prices. i will be doing the rental and resale of celestia nearer to the TOP.

Pet

propertyinvestor
10-03-09, 19:12
am doing a market survey and revert the possible rental prices. i will be doing the rental and resale of celestia nearer to the TOP.

Pet

Thanks Pet.

Hi Alankc68, i was there again this sunday. Went inside the building to take a look. Had actually snap some photos. Will upload later. One of the developer's agent approached me thinking that I was a potential buyer. Informed me that only one 2+1 unit was left. One potential buyer would be there later and if confirmed, Celestial will be 100% sold.

According to her, the average rental for 1+1 will be in the range of $2000 to $2500 while a 2 bedder will be a adder of $500 to $800 above a 1+1.

Looking forward to the TOP and hope to see you soon.

Did you receive a $10K renovation voucher from the developer already?

nanzrene
17-03-09, 20:33
Hi Propertyinvestor,

Just wondering did u manage to view the units? I've tried to get into the building to take a look but without successful. I'm also an owner of Celestia....

Cheers,

propertyinvestor
17-03-09, 21:39
Hi Propertyinvestor,

Just wondering did u manage to view the units? I've tried to get into the building to take a look but without successful. I'm also an owner of Celestia....

Cheers,

Yes, I got inside the building. Tried to go up the stairs to take a look but as the stairs were very messy, I decided not to do it. You bought a 2 or 3 bedder type?

nanzrene
18-03-09, 08:48
I bought a 3 bedder....Were u stopped by any workers on the site?

propertyinvestor
18-03-09, 08:55
I bought a 3 bedder....Were u stopped by any workers on the site?

I walked in with my friend. The workers did not stop me. Heard TOP will be very soon. Have you received the $10K renovation voucher from the developer already?

alankc68
19-03-09, 01:05
Thanks Pet.

Hi Alankc68, i was there again this sunday. Went inside the building to take a look. Had actually snap some photos. Will upload later. One of the developer's agent approached me thinking that I was a potential buyer. Informed me that only one 2+1 unit was left. One potential buyer would be there later and if confirmed, Celestial will be 100% sold.

According to her, the average rental for 1+1 will be in the range of $2000 to $2500 while a 2 bedder will be a adder of $500 to $800 above a 1+1.

Looking forward to the TOP and hope to see you soon.

Did you receive a $10K renovation voucher from the developer already?

hi,

i managed to go up and snap some pics but i dont know how to post here:doh:

looks like it's takes another month or so to be completed......though it's painted outside..... kitchen's cabinet is up, toilets almost done up!!!! from what i see quite a lot of job need to be done inside....sigh dont know how to put it. pics will speak thousands words :spliff2:

the renovation voucher will only be given to us upon 14 days after we collected keys right??

propertyinvestor
19-03-09, 13:54
hi,

i managed to go up and snap some pics but i dont know how to post here:doh:

looks like it's takes another month or so to be completed......though it's painted outside..... kitchen's cabinet is up, toilets almost done up!!!! from what i see quite a lot of job need to be done inside....sigh dont know how to put it. pics will speak thousands words :spliff2:

the renovation voucher will only be given to us upon 14 days after we collected keys right??

Hi Alankc68,

Go to http://imageshack.us/ (http://imageshack.us/) to upload your pictures. Then insert the URL in your posting.

Follow the below procedures to insert your pictures :-

1) Create a new post or reply to a post. This will pop up a page for keying in the details.

2) Click on 'Insert Image' (see second icon from the right). You will be prompted to enter your URL for the image.

3) Copy & paste the link, eg. http://xxx.imageshack.us/ixxxxx.jpg (http://xxx.imageshack.us/ixxxxx.jpg) to the field.

Try using the above procedures to upload your pictures. I think it should be OK.

propertyinvestor
19-03-09, 15:23
http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/193/p1020573.jpghttp://img23.imageshack.us/img23/5044/p1020570u.jpghttp://img9.imageshack.us/img9/4280/p1020572.jpg

propertyinvestor
19-03-09, 15:31
Sorry. I don't know why the pictures inserted is so super big.

nanzrene
19-03-09, 18:10
I just popped by to take a look at the project yesterday, hopping to be able to take a look at the colour of tiles and furnishings to co-ordinate for reno. Agree with Alankc68 that looks like alot remains to be done... Seriously don't think that can TOP in Apr.

alankc68
19-03-09, 22:29
Sorry. I don't know why the pictures inserted is so super big.

give me your email. i email you then you post the pics ......i tried cannot leh:ashamed1:

TQ1
19-03-09, 22:37
Happen to past by yesterday after visiting my friend at the Seaview. Nice project.

propertyinvestor
19-03-09, 22:40
I just popped by to take a look at the project yesterday, hopping to be able to take a look at the colour of tiles and furnishings to co-ordinate for reno. Agree with Alankc68 that looks like alot remains to be done... Seriously don't think that can TOP in Apr.

I also think so. Still got alot of work to do.

alankc68
20-03-09, 23:56

yo sent you those pics....post post post leh....:D

alankc68
21-03-09, 00:20

sorry just checked my mail.....it didn't go tru, tried sending again but failed. what happened?

propertyinvestor
21-03-09, 09:01
sorry just checked my mail.....it didn't go tru, tried sending again but failed. what happened?

Probably, your picture files are too big. You can try to convert it to pdf format as it will reduce the files size or have to send in one by one?

propertyinvestor
21-03-09, 09:06
give me your email. i email you then you post the pics ......i tried cannot leh:ashamed1:

Alternatively, if you are unable to send the email, you may want to try the following again. I think probably you are stuck with step 2. Just right click at the top screen of the window to enable the link. Then try step 2) again. It should be OK.

Go to http://imageshack.us/ (http://imageshack.us/) to upload your pictures. Then insert the URL in your posting.

Follow the below procedures to insert your pictures :-

1) Create a new post or reply to a post. This will pop up a page for keying in the details.

2) Click on 'Insert Image' (see second icon from the right). You will be prompted to enter your URL for the image.

3) Copy & paste the link, eg. http://xxx.imageshack.us/ixxxxx.jpg (http://xxx.imageshack.us/ixxxxx.jpg) to the field.

alankc68
22-03-09, 01:04
Probably, your picture files are too big. You can try to convert it to pdf format as it will reduce the files size or have to send in one by one?

tried to upload those pics but it seems to hang maybe something with my com, anyway re-sent;)

propertyinvestor
22-03-09, 19:24
tried to upload those pics but it seems to hang maybe something with my com, anyway re-sent;)

Hi Alankc68,

Please find the photos that you had taken.

Regards

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/4787/83092.th.jpg

http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/3723/8309d1.th.jpg

http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/680/133090071.th.jpg

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/3103/8309g1.th.jpg

alankc68
22-03-09, 22:38
tks for posting those pics for me.

anyone else with any pics to add on??

propertyinvestor
23-03-09, 08:22
tks for posting those pics for me.

anyone else with any pics to add on??

No problem.

Just wonder how you can actually went inside the unit. I thought they were quite messy when I last visited there.

alankc68
24-03-09, 00:00
No problem.

Just wonder how you can actually went inside the unit. I thought they were quite messy when I last visited there.

indeed it was messy everywhere, just becareful fast in fast out:cool:

were u stopped by the workers there??

propertyinvestor
24-03-09, 08:17
indeed it was messy everywhere, just becareful fast in fast out:cool:

were u stopped by the workers there??

No, they didn't stop us. The workers were working and we just walked in. But must be very careful as we are not wearing safety helmet.

That Sunday while we were there, the developers' agents who were there to show their clients around told us that the TOP will be likely in May/June.

Will you be doing any ID for your unit?

alankc68
25-03-09, 00:02
No, they didn't stop us. The workers were working and we just walked in. But must be very careful as we are not wearing safety helmet.

That Sunday while we were there, the developers' agents who were there to show their clients around told us that the TOP will be likely in May/June.

Will you be doing any ID for your unit?

yup don't think it can be ready by april, the agent bullshit only just trying to close a deal. anyway no big diff TOP in may or june....

already gone to 2 id co for quotation. u?

propertyinvestor
25-03-09, 06:33
yup don't think it can be ready by april, the agent bullshit only just trying to close a deal. anyway no big diff TOP in may or june....

already gone to 2 id co for quotation. u?

I have not looked for any ID yet. But will be doing the basic only.

alankc68
25-03-09, 22:37
I have not looked for any ID yet. But will be doing the basic only.

assume u gonna rent out yr unit right??

propertyinvestor
26-03-09, 08:17
assume u gonna rent out yr unit right??

Right. That is why for ID I just need very basic one. Thinking of coming to stay just for a few days before renting. To enjoy the new environment...

alankc68
28-03-09, 16:59
Right. That is why for ID I just need very basic one. Thinking of coming to stay just for a few days before renting. To enjoy the new environment...

hi u visited the showflat when you bought?? how was the finishing huh?? the wardrobe, kitchen cabinet is it of good quality or so-so ones?? i only bought recently hence no idea how it's like, only from brochure!!!!!!!!

tks man:ashamed1:

propertyinvestor
31-03-09, 08:13
hi u visited the showflat when you bought?? how was the finishing huh?? the wardrobe, kitchen cabinet is it of good quality or so-so ones?? i only bought recently hence no idea how it's like, only from brochure!!!!!!!!

tks man:ashamed1:

When I bought the unit that time, show room was not yet constructed. Instead, the agent bought us to other teambuild project near city plaza. Kitchen cabinet quality and finishes looks fine to me. Any chance of visiting the site again?

alankc68
31-03-09, 22:37
When I bought the unit that time, show room was not yet constructed. Instead, the agent bought us to other teambuild project near city plaza. Kitchen cabinet quality and finishes looks fine to me. Any chance of visiting the site again?

don't think so of visiting the site anytime soon, more or less figure out whats in there.

remember to take some pics and post here if you do visit her.

nanzrene
01-04-09, 22:33
I just passed by the development this evening...Gate and gatewall is up already and the ground floor/carpark looks much less messy...

I had the chance to go up to my unit about 2 weeks ago... Caught a glimpse of the materials used in the apartment.... Pretty much the same as shown in the brochure...Most of the items are partially fixed up then...

propertyinvestor
02-04-09, 13:15
don't think so of visiting the site anytime soon, more or less figure out whats in there.

remember to take some pics and post here if you do visit her.

Yes. Sure.

Have you finalize anything for the ID?

propertyinvestor
02-04-09, 13:16
I just passed by the development this evening...Gate and gatewall is up already and the ground floor/carpark looks much less messy...

I had the chance to go up to my unit about 2 weeks ago... Caught a glimpse of the materials used in the apartment.... Pretty much the same as shown in the brochure...Most of the items are partially fixed up then...

Looks like TOP should be around the corner. Did you manage to snap any pictures to share?

nanzrene
02-04-09, 14:53
I din have a camera with me so din take any photos...I will usually swing by to take a look every weekend cos my child is taking classes in Parkway. Hence, quite convenient to drive by to take a look. Will try to take some photos this weekend and share with all...

Due to budget constraint, am not going to use ID. I will be the ID...haha... My friend who had just renovated her terrace house gave me some good contacts for carpentry & ceiling works...

propertyinvestor
02-04-09, 20:59
I din have a camera with me so din take any photos...I will usually swing by to take a look every weekend cos my child is taking classes in Parkway. Hence, quite convenient to drive by to take a look. Will try to take some photos this weekend and share with all...

Due to budget constraint, am not going to use ID. I will be the ID...haha... My friend who had just renovated her terrace house gave me some good contacts for carpentry & ceiling works...

Hope to see the photos this weekend. For me, I will probably do a simple ID or maybe DIY to save costs. Maybe you can share the carpentry and ceiling works lobang with us. I think our fellow neighbours may be interested as well.:)

nanzrene
09-04-09, 22:57
Hi neigbours,

Just wanted to share that I've heard that TOP will be on 27 April...Not sure how true it is...

Cheers,

alankc68
15-04-09, 22:23
hi folks,

anyone knows what;s the land area huh?? cant seem to find it :spliff:

nanzrene
27-04-09, 17:47
Hi folks,

Has anyone received any notification on TOP? :confused:

Cheers,

propertyinvestor
28-04-09, 18:15
Hi folks,

Has anyone received any notification on TOP? :confused:

Cheers,

No news on TOP yet. Drop by last friday. Seems like things were almost completed. Gate already done. Workers clearing up mess... Though the gate was opened, just went in and browsing the external building only. No chance to step inside the building as workers were watching us.

alankc68
28-04-09, 23:20
hi folks,

anyone knows what;s the total land area huh?? cant seem to find it :spliff:

propertyinvestor
05-05-09, 19:00
ECCO Realty had confirmed the TOP of CELESTIA to be in May 09.

Looking forward for key collection soon.

Cheers

nanzrene
06-05-09, 12:28
ECCO Realty had confirmed the TOP of CELESTIA to be in May 09.

Looking forward for key collection soon.

Cheers

Hi Propertyinvestor,

Thanks for the update...You received letter already? Or heard from the developer?

I was at the site last Sunday and the supervisor told me that likely to TOP in end May and can start collecting keys in early Jun.

I had taken some photos last sunday. Let me know if you are keen to see and will try to upload it.

Cheers,

propertyinvestor
06-05-09, 13:35
Hi Propertyinvestor,

Thanks for the update...You received letter already? Or heard from the developer?

I was at the site last Sunday and the supervisor told me that likely to TOP in end May and can start collecting keys in early Jun.

I had taken some photos last sunday. Let me know if you are keen to see and will try to upload it.

Cheers,

Yes. Could you upload the pictures? Thanks. I did not receive TOP letter from the law firm? We called the developer yesterday to find out. If TOP in late May, key collection will be in June.

nanzrene
06-05-09, 23:11
Hi folks,

Took some pics during my visit last weekend. Pls see attached link for the photos.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/38021796@N06/sets/72157617781655442/

Cheers,

alankc68
07-05-09, 00:24
Hi folks,

Took some pics during my visit last weekend. Pls see attached link for the photos.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/38021796@N06/sets/72157617781655442/

Cheers,

nice pics there especially the pools..... the whole developement so much nicer compare to those beside us....haha those still using metal grills for their balcony.:tongue3:

first comment, don;t you guys find that our doors and bedrooms flooring colours too light:doh: ?? i've checked and it cost abt $200 to re-paint each door. i mean i 'd prefer a darker tone to make the whole house more cozy.

second comment, i seen both bathrooms. the sink in the master doesnt seem to be straight, it is not level at all. and all the taps seem flimsy including the kitchen's sink:tsk-tsk:

third comment, the switches in the master are not straight, especially the one outside the master's bath.....alamak i wonder if the guy who fitted with a shoot-the-bird eyes.

lastly, the shower tap at the bath-tub seems to sink in, it's not supposed to be like that. worst i went to another unit, gosh it's worst it actually sank in twice as much compared to mine:banghead:

i thought it's only my unit that has all these flaws, i went to 2 other same layout units and they have all the flaws...what happened?

nanzrene, fyi i got the same stack as yours. did u see any flaws in your unit??

other than all these i 'm very happy with the place. you guys think the developer will correct all these before they give us keys?? i know we have 1year warranty but that's too much hassle to call them once we move in:scared-3:

hope im not writing too much. tks for reading. good nite.

sevol
07-05-09, 17:35
yes call the developer asap and email them with a detailed list of defects. take pics if you can. they have to fix it for you till you are satisfied. good luck and congrats on your new place :)

nanzrene
07-05-09, 20:13
nice pics there especially the pools..... the whole developement so much nicer compare to those beside us....haha those still using metal grills for their balcony.:tongue3:

first comment, don;t you guys find that our doors and bedrooms flooring colours too light:doh: ?? i've checked and it cost abt $200 to re-paint each door. i mean i 'd prefer a darker tone to make the whole house more cozy.

second comment, i seen both bathrooms. the sink in the master doesnt seem to be straight, it is not level at all. and all the taps seem flimsy including the kitchen's sink:tsk-tsk:

third comment, the switches in the master are not straight, especially the one outside the master's bath.....alamak i wonder if the guy who fitted with a shoot-the-bird eyes.

lastly, the shower tap at the bath-tub seems to sink in, it's not supposed to be like that. worst i went to another unit, gosh it's worst it actually sank in twice as much compared to mine:banghead:

i thought it's only my unit that has all these flaws, i went to 2 other same layout units and they have all the flaws...what happened?

nanzrene, fyi i got the same stack as yours. did u see any flaws in your unit??

other than all these i 'm very happy with the place. you guys think the developer will correct all these before they give us keys?? i know we have 1year warranty but that's too much hassle to call them once we move in:scared-3:

hope im not writing too much. tks for reading. good nite.

I didn't take much notice on alignment. But I do think that the worksmanship for certain parts in the house is not excellent. Perhaps, you would have already seen my house.

alankc68
08-05-09, 17:01
I didn't take much notice on alignment. But I do think that the worksmanship for certain parts in the house is not excellent. Perhaps, you would have already seen my house.

ha....take a closer look at your bathtub from the pics you taken. the shower tap has sunk in if you know what i mean. :eek:

alankc68
24-05-09, 21:50
hi all

dropped by earlier this afternoon and the place seems 'almost done', spoke to those indians workers and they said ready in 2 wks time....well hope so.

alankc68
28-05-09, 00:03
how come no reply from anyone for so long?????

all of u shifted in liao???:scared-1:

Regulators
28-05-09, 01:47
what happened to Geylang OKT? This is a gd place for ur ops

nanzrene
28-05-09, 10:41
Hi folks,

Heard that TOP was obtained last Thursday. Hope that can collect keys soon

Cheers,

zuneetiu
29-05-09, 14:07
heard that TOP was obtained on 26-May-09.
owners should be able to receive the notice for key collection soon :)

propertyinvestor
01-06-09, 17:51
heard that TOP was obtained on 26-May-09.
owners should be able to receive the notice for key collection soon :)

I was there last night. Hoping to go in have a look. Building was lighted up. Too bad the main gate was locked and there was no one inside. Think we should be receiving notification to pay the maintenance fee (usually 6 months in advanced) and surveyor fee from the legal firm (before keys handling to us) soon.

alankc68
01-06-09, 22:33
called up lawyer today, nope they have not heard any TOP info from developer yet.....well hust have to wait patiently.

do we need to inform developer regarding reno of our unit? even if no hacking of wall?

propertyinvestor
02-06-09, 10:22
called up lawyer today, nope they have not heard any TOP info from developer yet.....well hust have to wait patiently.

do we need to inform developer regarding reno of our unit? even if no hacking of wall?

According to the regulations (I think it is pretty much standard across all condos) from my other condo unit, we need to inform the developer when we start the reno work (even no hacking of wall). This should be done after we have submitted the defect lists (after their endosement) to them.

nanzrene
03-06-09, 10:17
Just to share that I have received notification from my lawyers yesterday that the developer has called for further payment. Will be clearing my maintenance fees and survey fees early next week.

propertyinvestor
03-06-09, 22:03
Just to share that I have received notification from my lawyers yesterday that the developer has called for further payment. Will be clearing my maintenance fees and survey fees early next week.

I had also received TOP notification to pay the 6 mths maint and surveyor fees before 10 Jun 09.

alankc68
03-06-09, 23:22
hi i got a call from lawyer office today too.

hey guys the surveyor fee $700plus???? tot agent said about $200plus when i bought the unit:scared-4: ????

propertyinvestor
04-06-09, 11:23
hi i got a call from lawyer office today too.

hey guys the surveyor fee $700plus???? tot agent said about $200plus when i bought the unit:scared-4: ????

Yes, you are right that the surveyor fee is very expensive. I had another condo also just TOP two months back and the surveyor fee is indeed only $200 plus. Don't know can dispute this amount or not? I have not paid the amount yet.

alankc68
04-06-09, 23:35
anyone got any call from agent claiming they have buyers at celestia?:spliff:

there's a few already for sale in some property website....looks like many are eyeing at our place:ashamed1:

:jaw-dropping: :jaw-dropping: :jaw-dropping:

propertyinvestor
05-06-09, 07:38
anyone got any call from agent claiming they have buyers at celestia?:spliff:

there's a few already for sale in some property website....looks like many are eyeing at our place:ashamed1:

:jaw-dropping: :jaw-dropping: :jaw-dropping:

Yes, it is quite normal that TOP brand new uniit is always in great demand. If possible, do hold on to your property as I believe more upside will be on our way next year and much more when the paya lebar business Hub is up in the future.

alankc68
05-06-09, 22:04
Yes, it is quite normal that TOP brand new uniit is always in great demand. If possible, do hold on to your property as I believe more upside will be on our way next year and much more when the paya lebar business Hub is up in the future.

my sentiments exactly. but on the other hand sell and get some cash and move to another place which is not in district15.....:money-faced1:

casually spoke to wife when drivin back from work....if i were to make some profit and move to another condo which with lower loan amount and hard cash in hand, sounds logical mate?

propertyinvestor
17-06-09, 08:28
Have you guys collected your key already?

I collected mine last saturday. Quite alot of defects. Especially the timber flooring in the bedroom and study room which contract and leave big gaps in between because of the west sun. I am going to request them to change it.

Already engaged a solar film vendor for quotation.

alankc68
23-06-09, 22:04
floorings in all bedrooms are common. cracked walls, chipped cabinets, basin's tap very flimsy, planter and mbr balcony sliding doors got sound and the most classic one is i need 2 persons' strength to close the bomb shelter!!!!!!!!:simmering:

when those contractors do the job, did they do it with their eye wide shut?

i will get them to replace those defects!!!:banghead: waste time lah

propertyinvestor
25-06-09, 22:54
floorings in all bedrooms are common. cracked walls, chipped cabinets, basin's tap very flimsy, planter and mbr balcony sliding doors got sound and the most classic one is i need 2 persons' strength to close the bomb shelter!!!!!!!!:simmering:

when those contractors do the job, did they do it with their eye wide shut?

i will get them to replace those defects!!!:banghead: waste time lah

They just replaced the timber flooring. Will go down and check this weekend. As for the bomb shether door, they told me it is common to slam it hard when you need to close. It makes it very troublesome for us. May want to remove it but was told to keep the door.

alankc68
25-06-09, 23:02
They just replaced the timber flooring. Will go down and check this weekend. As for the bomb shether door, they told me it is common to slam it hard when you need to close. It makes it very troublesome for us. May want to remove it but was told to keep the door.

hi so fast they replaced the flooring? is that the only defect you had?

i will go down to see Lavi and pass him the list of defects tomorrow.

2 machines:banana: are already in our gym.

propertyinvestor
26-06-09, 08:50
hi so fast they replaced the flooring? is that the only defect you had?

i will go down to see Lavi and pass him the list of defects tomorrow.

2 machines:banana: are already in our gym.

No. Still a couple of them not done yet. Actually, they should be putting in the gym equipment as we had already paid for the maintenance fees.

alankc68
26-06-09, 23:02
submitted my defect list, they will start on monday and it takes about 2 weeks...... hopefully all is well then.

Petmail
07-07-09, 04:17
anyone of you looking to sell your celestia 2/3bdrm unit kindly drop me a note in my webby as I already had buyer flooded since the last few unit that I sold off there. Also have a 2+S PH available for sale as well!!!
by the way my webby: www.projectlaunches.com

Cheers!
Pet

Blue
22-07-09, 16:55
Hi Petmail,

Your buyers looking at what psf? My relative owns a unit and may sell if price is right.

alankc68
29-01-10, 22:22
hi all im back. sold my celestia 3br and handed over last month:)
knn if sell 1 month later can get 30k extra easily:mad:

anyway good luck to those who are selling!!!!

very disappointed with the gym equipment and pool decks to arrive after 2-3 months after top.