PDA

View Full Version : The Centris @ Jurong Point

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

w13ng
05-08-08, 09:49
Hi...wondering why the Centris thread disappeared in this forum.

All Centris owner, pls come in for gathering:)

kongming
05-08-08, 10:26
Yes, wondering what had happened to the thread, I had sent a email to the moderator, however no response.

Lets keep this Centris thread alive again! :)

JO
05-08-08, 11:01
Me too! Had sent the email but still no reply!!?? Anyway, yes (of-course)! I will continuously support this new thread!!

Cheers!:)

kongming
05-08-08, 11:22
Hi Bro and Sis here,

i bought a unit in blk 77 2 bedroom, care to share which block you staying? :)

JO
05-08-08, 11:52
Hi Bro and Sis here,

BLK 50, 3 Bedroom.:D

05-08-08, 13:16
I SMELL STINKING FACTORY FUMES WHEN I GO TO JURONG TO WORK EVERY WEEK (NO JOKE!) WHO WANTS TO LIVE IN THAT KIND OF PLACE. IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT THE GOVT SPENDS THERE, THE QUALITY OF AIR IN JURONG IS REALLY BAD....

w13ng
05-08-08, 13:58

Hi bro........

you mean stark 50 is it:)

Btw, im at blk 81

JO
05-08-08, 14:38
Hi bro........

you mean stark 50 is it:)

Btw, im at blk 81

Ooop! It's blk 87...stark50.:D

kongming
05-08-08, 15:02
I SMELL STINKING FACTORY FUMES WHEN I GO TO JURONG TO WORK EVERY WEEK (NO JOKE!) WHO WANTS TO LIVE IN THAT KIND OF PLACE. IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT THE GOVT SPENDS THERE, THE QUALITY OF AIR IN JURONG IS REALLY BAD....

Let me borrow the "East Wind" and blow all the fumes to your house!:hell-hath-no-fury:

Pls get out of this forum if you intend to put such kind of irrelevant facts here, pls keep this forum clean.

Bobo
05-08-08, 17:19
Hi I am Blk 83 4Bed room

SuperHusky
05-08-08, 19:11
How do u find out which blk is which stack?

I am in Blk 85. Which stack is it?
Does it mean anything??

Centris Lover
05-08-08, 20:40
Glad you guys are still around. If the thread here is not stable, kindly open a thread somewhere else and let me know, I will be there.

JO
06-08-08, 11:02
How do u find out which blk is which stack?

I am in Blk 85. Which stack is it?
Does it mean anything??

Dear SuperHusky,

You unit no. is also your stack no. and it mean that if we know the stack no. then normally tell us that your apartment type, layout and also facing. So now do u know your stack? :D

w13ng
06-08-08, 11:42
hi all.........

anyone can advise the dimension of the planter?
also the ceiling height

ZhouYu
06-08-08, 23:01
Halo,

All Centris Owner, I am ZhouYu fm Stack 44.

:tongue3: :tongue3: Centris Fa ah......

Centris Lover
06-08-08, 23:56
Stack 44 is good.

07-08-08, 01:06
I AM JUST STATING A FACT, WHAT IS THERE TO GET WORKED UP ABOUT? IT IS A KNOWN FACT AND NOT IRRELEVANT. I WORK IN JURONG EVERY WEEK AND SMELL THE SAME SHIT IN THE AIR EVERYTIME I STEP INTO JURONG. AIR POLLUTION=HEALTH THREAT=POOR QUALITY OF LIFE, SO HOW IS IT IRRELEVANT? IF YOU DO NOT MIND THE FILTHY AIR, GO AHEAD AND LIVE IN JURONG, IF PEOPLE IN THIS FORUM MIND IT, THEN I WOULD SIMPLY ADVISE THEM NOT TO BUY ANY PRIVATE PROPERTY IN JURONG UNLESS IT IS SOLD AT DIRT CHEAP PRICE OF $200PSF. i REST MY CASE....

Let me borrow the "East Wind" and blow all the fumes to your house!:hell-hath-no-fury:

Pls get out of this forum if you intend to put such kind of irrelevant facts here, pls keep this forum clean.

w13ng
07-08-08, 09:32
I AM JUST STATING A FACT, WHAT IS THERE TO GET WORKED UP ABOUT? IT IS A KNOWN FACT AND NOT IRRELEVANT. I WORK IN JURONG EVERY WEEK AND SMELL THE SAME SHIT IN THE AIR EVERYTIME I STEP INTO JURONG. AIR POLLUTION=HEALTH THREAT=POOR QUALITY OF LIFE, SO HOW IS IT IRRELEVANT? IF YOU DO NOT MIND THE FILTHY AIR, GO AHEAD AND LIVE IN JURONG, IF PEOPLE IN THIS FORUM MIND IT, THEN I WOULD SIMPLY ADVISE THEM NOT TO BUY ANY PRIVATE PROPERTY IN JURONG UNLESS IT IS SOLD AT DIRT CHEAP PRICE OF $200PSF. i REST MY CASE....

Hi bro..

Kindly leave my thread if you're not centris owner

Super Husky
07-08-08, 11:50
hi all.........

anyone can advise the dimension of the planter?
also the ceiling height

Interested to know ceiling height too.
Am thinking of installing ceiling fans with lights.

surfuz
07-08-08, 12:59
The annex to sales agreement contain a diagram of height of each floor (very small font), can use that to calculate ceiling height. Think there's a table which states planter area too.

Jou
07-08-08, 16:10

Yes, please rest and don't come to this forum any more. If you are so concerned about health threat then you should not work in Jurong area. IF YOU DO NOT MIND THE FILTHY AIR, GO AHEAD AND WORK IN JURONG.
FYI, the construction cost is more than $200psf so don't expect to find a property in JW for $200psf or less.

ZhouYu
07-08-08, 16:10
Stack 44 is good.

Thank you for ur comment.

kongming
07-08-08, 17:55
Yes, please rest and don't come to this forum any more. If you are so concerned about health threat then you should not work in Jurong area. IF YOU DO NOT MIND THE FILTHY AIR, GO AHEAD AND WORK IN JURONG.
FYI, the construction cost is more than $200psf so don't expect to find a property in JW for $200psf or less.

Well said Jou,

to be honest, im sick and tired to reply to this joker, but in fact I pity him that he needs to come and work in this "polluted" area everyday. He may have been waiting till his neck long on purchasing a unit here for $200PSF, too bad our Centris price keeps going up now, and I think it may be even better when TOP. :)

Lets move on now! :cheers1:

surfuz
07-08-08, 18:01
There's this forum on The Centris at:

http://www.myhometown.sg (http://forums.condosingapore.com/)

Dun think it will be spammed like what's happening here.

RainbowGal
07-08-08, 19:43

If Jurong's air is threatening ur health, please STOP coming here to work. If not, I'm worry dat ur health will worsen day by day.... Please go somewhere else to work, what for torturing urself? I REALLY PITY YOU dat you have to drag urself here, please find another job elsewhere ... Its better for u...:violent-shooting:

RainbowGal
07-08-08, 19:53
Hi......Kongming & ZhouYu,

Cheers, Cheers & Cheers to Centris....

Here I come...... I'm RainbowGal... Know who am I?:tongue3:

Halo to all Centris Lovers,

I'm a supporter for Centris too!!!!

:banana:

Jou
07-08-08, 20:11
Hi Bro and Sis here,

Blk 75, Unit 22, 3BR

Centris owner
07-08-08, 21:05
Hi

Im at stack 45, maybe we will meet in the lift. Ha Ha

07-08-08, 21:49

I'm glad you are not an owner of Centris and will never be. We don't want to have neighbor like you.

07-08-08, 23:36
can't lah...my pay in jurong too good, can retire in 10 years. i have to endure the shit in jurong at all cost to make a living. thanks for your sympathy and concern and since you understand my plight, you should get all the others to slowly evacuate from jurong and get the govt to do cloud seeding above jurong everyday so that the rain can quell the filthy air there. If cloud seeding is too expensive an affair for the govt to take on long term, maybe all jurong residents should be made to pay a "cloud seeding levy" to ease the burden of the govt.

If Jurong's air is threatening ur health, please STOP coming here to work. If not, I'm worry dat ur health will worsen day by day.... Please go somewhere else to work, what for torturing urself? I REALLY PITY YOU dat you have to drag urself here, please find another job elsewhere ... Its better for u...:violent-shooting:

Maxwell Smart
07-08-08, 23:49
can't lah...my pay in jurong too good, can retire in 10 years. i have to endure the shit in jurong at all cost to make a living. thanks for your sympathy and concern and since you understand my plight, you should get all the others to slowly evacuate from jurong and get the govt to do cloud seeding above jurong everyday so that the rain can quell the filthy air there. If cloud seeding is too expensive an affair for the govt to take on long term, maybe all jurong residents should be made to pay a "cloud seeding levy" to ease the burden of the govt.

If you can find a job in Raffles Place then you can retire next year. The shit in Jurong will kill you b4 you retire.

RainbowGal
08-08-08, 00:23

I feel very very sorry for you because u have to spend all ur money in consulting doctors before u can EVER retire. Why are u so desperate for Jurong's salary?? Go elsewhere to work la, dun tell me u cant earn a living beside Jurong? WHAT A JOKE!! HA HA! Because of the high salary, u can dun even bother for ur health? By the way, we are all very healthy, so we do not need u to teach us wat to do. Please take GOOD CARE of ur poor health so dat u can live another 10 more years!! :samurai-killa:

ZhouYu
08-08-08, 00:48

I just born 3 days here. Pls duo behave like a kid. After seeing u keep saying abt the Air in Jurong. Is this really matter you. If yes, pls stay away from here. (Duo tell me when you are in the toilet,the air inside is fresh). Pls reflect urself. Thank you.

All Centris Owners and supporters..Lets Cheer for Centris....... Ole Ole.

jurong the slump
08-08-08, 01:00
DON'T WORRY, I WILL LIVE TO SEE JURONG TURNING INTO A SLUMP AGAIN....

I feel very very sorry for you because u have to spend all ur money in consulting doctors before u can EVER retire. Why are u so desperate for Jurong's salary?? Go elsewhere to work la, dun tell me u cant earn a living beside Jurong? WHAT A JOKE!! HA HA! Because of the high salary, u can dun even bother for ur health? By the way, we are all very healthy, so we do not need u to teach us wat to do. Please take GOOD CARE of ur poor health so dat u can live another 10 more years!! :samurai-killa:

RainbowGal
08-08-08, 07:22

Please STOP being so childish. If this day will ever happen, then u are INSULTING our SPORE GOVT. U are NOT even FIT to stay in spore. Too sad for u lor, as this day will never happen. U will die with many many regrets & unpeacefully. Ha! :tsk-tsk:

Unregistered101
08-08-08, 08:37
i think ALLL OF THOSE centris owners please check IF there are Firesales going on ... instead of admiring yr own condo, pple are making losses and selling out the plc to aviod further losses. think abt it!

MAXWELL SMART
08-08-08, 08:38

You can say what you like but we are looking forward to move to Centris.

ZhouYu
08-08-08, 10:28
i think ALLL OF THOSE centris owners please check IF there are Firesales going on ... instead of admiring yr own condo, pple are making losses and selling out the plc to aviod further losses. think abt it!

We can afford to lose if the price drop. Pls bear in mind if property drop here, all Singapore Property will drop too. Duo worried for us. Thank you.

Centris Fa ah...................................................................................

Those anti-Centris pls wake up & Reflect urself ok... If u can't afford to buy a unit here pls go JB to buy for urself. Is Big & Cheap???:banghead:

kongming
08-08-08, 10:33

I will watch you turn into a slump before Jurong turns into one! :)

Are you doubting the Master Plan from our Garmen? Have a life somewhere, stop coming in here and flame Jurong. We are having our happy lifestyles here.

kongming
08-08-08, 11:14
We can afford to lose if the price drop. Pls bear in mind if property drop here, all Singapore Property will drop too. Duo worried for us. Thank you.

Centris Fa ah...................................................................................

Those anti-Centris pls wake up & Reflect urself ok... If u can't afford to buy a unit here pls go JB to buy for urself. Is Big & Cheap???:banghead:

Hello Zhou Yu

seems like we need to start this 赤壁之战 with these 曹操 lackeys here hehe.

ZhouYu
08-08-08, 11:19
I will watch you turn into a slump before Jurong turns into one! :)

Are you doubting the Master Plan from our Garmen? Have a life somewhere, stop coming in here and flame Jurong. We are having our happy lifestyles here.

KM you are Right. Infact olden days Jurong is use to be a Slump place. Our Gov has Turn into A place to live and work for our Singaporean. Pls do not INSULT our GOV here.

Without Jurong, where Are we???

Happy National Day 2008

Centris Lover
08-08-08, 11:32

Mine is Stack 02 , same layout as you, shall we share some ideas of how to renovate the place?

kongming
08-08-08, 11:40
Mine is Stack 02 , same layout as you, shall we share some ideas of how to renovate the place?

Hi Guys

have you guys start to have any idea to renovate your Centris already? If yes, pls kindly share with us.

Im been seaching around for a reliable and good Interior designer as well, if you have one, pls kindly share.

Thanks!

JO
08-08-08, 12:15

Yes! No problem! I'm very happy to share but isn't a bit too early to talk as there are a lot of uncertainty of our condo like living room size, ceiling high etc.... If someone is able to find out that will be great! (Anyway go for the simpler way, too many stuff will make our place very cramp!)

Gem!
08-08-08, 12:18
When did Centris first launched for sales? First noticed it only when I saw this thread. This project is a hidden GEM! Am I right to say that residents can access to jurong point directly by taking a lift down? Also very interesting aspect is the carpark dividend thingy.

For those who bought for own residences purpose, congrats! Everyday can just leisurely stroll down to JP and if take train back home just walk a few steps and then reach home sweet home liao. Jurong West is very vibrant now! I think those who bought it a year or two back got it at a bargain.

For those who bought it for investments, well, can rent it out easily to large base including foreign students from NTU. And it's intrinsic value will be unlock overtime with the development of the West side. GREAT BUY!

kongming
08-08-08, 12:35
When did Centris first launched for sales? First noticed it only when I saw this thread. This project is a hidden GEM! Am I right to say that residents can access to jurong point directly by taking a lift down? Also very interesting aspect is the carpark dividend thingy.

For those who bought for own residences purpose, congrats! Everyday can just leisurely stroll down to JP and if take train back home just walk a few steps and then reach home sweet home liao. Jurong West is very vibrant now! I think those who bought it a year or two back got it at a bargain.

For those who bought it for investments, well, can rent it out easily to large base including foreign students from NTU. And it's intrinsic value will be unlock overtime with the development of the West side. GREAT BUY!

Hi Gem

Thank you for the compliments on Centris, and yes thats why based on all these facts, I finally purchase Centris as my dream home!

I think Centris was launch for sale on 2006, it was sold out in mid of 2007, I bought a 2 bedder subsale, hence not a bargain, but I think the value will be there since it is so much convenient.

As for Car Park dividend, I understand that there are Rebates and Dividends, Rebates will be given to those owners who gave up their parking lot, they will be paid $3.50 per day I think. As for dividends, what I heard is that every year the Car Park Management will use their profits from car park and distribute them to all 610 units owners, this may work out to be average of $1000 - $1500, hence this may translate to we are paying lesser maintenance fee. :)

w13ng
08-08-08, 13:04
Hi all fellow centris owner........any ideas how you going to do with ur planter:)

Centris Lover
08-08-08, 14:07
I am definitely prefer putting wooden strips to cover the Planters.
However, I am really concern whether it can sustain the weight for people. Afterall, this is a planter , not a balcony, not sure if there will be difference for maximum load. Also, in other new developement, the management has forbidden resident covering the planters.

Mysterious
08-08-08, 14:34
Hi all...i had a unit in blk 81...will knock into w13ng one of these days...lol

With the Central Park just opened lately, we will hope to see Jurong Safra and the RV High school around the corners next 1~2 yrs.

Some sales transaction lately at around $630 psf... not bad eh?

Hope to see you guys more often in Oasis Launch

Cheers

kongming
08-08-08, 16:33
Wow! so happy to see this thread so much alive again!

Yes, I would also be placing those wooden strips in the Planter area, you can see some pics under The Quartz thread, the wooden strips looks cool.

JurongTheUnpolishedGem
08-08-08, 17:50
They never dreamt that our Government will choose Jurong to be the largest commercial hub outside town.

w13ng
08-08-08, 19:01
Hi all...i had a unit in blk 81...will knock into w13ng one of these days...lol

With the Central Park just opened lately, we will hope to see Jurong Safra and the RV High school around the corners next 1~2 yrs.

Some sales transaction lately at around $630 psf... not bad eh?

Hope to see you guys more often in Oasis Launch

Cheers

Hi ya see u soon I'm at stark 39

Anti-shithole
08-08-08, 19:18
aiyoh, someone is trying to add shine to shit and call it gold. Jurong will always be an industrial town filled wth foreign workers and air pollution no matter how many shopping malls u have there. People staying near town would view jurong as rural and a lot of rich people have never even bothered stepping into jurong as far as i knw. U r just praising jurong coz u bought a cheapo condo there but u can forget bout thinking it will ever be an upmkt place. Dnt mean to sound snobbish but u hv to accept the fact.
They never dreamt that our Government will choose Jurong to be the largest commercial hub outside town.

Maxwell Smart
08-08-08, 21:10
aiyoh, someone is trying to add shine to shit and call it gold. Jurong will always be an industrial town filled wth foreign workers and air pollution no matter how many shopping malls u have there. People staying near town would view jurong as rural and a lot of rich people have never even bothered stepping into jurong as far as i knw. U r just praising jurong coz u bought a cheapo condo there but u can forget bout thinking it will ever be an upmkt place. Dnt mean to sound snobbish but u hv to accept the fact.

Hello Anti-shithole,

Are you living in a shit hole now? People do well in life don't come here to make this kind of comments. Please go back to your shit hole as you are not welcome you here.

tericia
08-08-08, 22:39
Hi Kong Ming,
i'm from another thread but i just renovated my place at lakeside and i think my designer's really good and he's quite cheap. If you want you can PM me i can give you his details.

Super Husky
08-08-08, 22:44
I'm in stack 46!
Am looking for ideas for planters too.
Thinking of putting some potted plants and maybe a small koi garden
fountain but no idea on the best way to go around it. Pictures will
be appreciated. :)

I bought the last 6th unit so not exactly a bargain and didn't get the
facing i want :(
Didn't know about the centris launch else would have ....

But still looking forward to stay there.

Centris lover
09-08-08, 12:31
I paid $100K more from a subsale for the unit I like. I am still reglecting not buying one during the launch when I had the chance to. Just hope that the price do not go back to the launch price.

Centris Lover
09-08-08, 12:33
Youth Olympic Village will be located in NTU now. Is it a good news for Centris and Jurong Point?

JO
09-08-08, 12:45
Youth Olympic Village will be located in NTU now. Is it a good news for Centris and Jurong Point?

Good! Hopefully the foreign workers will get lesser also!!:D

Unregistered101
09-08-08, 14:18
Land is scarce today, i believe the Jurong area will still have workers because of demand of factories here, we have no choice, Jurong will never to be like shenton way, the govt will excite but remember , town px is already dropping.. when the suburb condo drop it will drop for years , if u trace the price today, jurong is at the peak never before in last 10 years... this is already stauration , no one will want to catch the falling knife... should u catch the wrong investment u have to see thru misery for next 5 years.. rest assured the city is still the plce to be simply because the financial sector is stil there they will not move...many are moving to changi as it is closer to airport and day trips are great .. so Jurong unless some breakthru .. think about it what industries will and can prosper here... heavy industry ..should u not get it do yr own research... have u ever wondered why the west family like the east , go and ask man on the street and east pple never want to come to stay in west. Human behavor will always be the same.. so centris , think harder

NTU
09-08-08, 14:19
take note... the youth olympics will stay in NTU hostel not centris PLEASE!

anti shithole
09-08-08, 16:15
u shud regret buying centris as it is in industrial jurong, not regretng u did nt get it during launch.
I paid $100K more from a subsale for the unit I like. I am still reglecting not buying one during the launch when I had the chance to. Just hope that the price do not go back to the launch price.

kongming
09-08-08, 17:16
u shud regret buying centris as it is in industrial jurong, not regretng u did nt get it during launch.

hey anti shithole

you should get some life in your own shit hole, I believe you may be some jokers waiting to buy Jurong property cheap is it? Nah, now wake up to reality as this is Singapore! If you want cheap property, maybe go across the causeway and look for some cheapo property there!

Its a waste of time talking to you ppl! :tongue3:

should not mention names
09-08-08, 17:52
Hi Singaporean

on national day please refrain from calling pple names, it clearly showed lack of respect for each other. Moreover if u are from the west, u just tinted everyone image of the west

tainted not tinted
09-08-08, 20:47
Hi Singaporean

on national day please refrain from calling pple names, it clearly showed lack of respect for each other. Moreover if u are from the west, u just tinted everyone image of the west

aiyo...tainted lah...not tinted

Centris Lover
10-08-08, 11:20

I don't need to work for money so I choose to buy what I like with more money. Unlike some one who needs to work in Jurong for 10years to retire and yet complain about Jurong.

kongming
10-08-08, 12:15
I don't need to work for money so I choose to buy what I like with more money. Unlike some one who needs to work in Jurong for 10years to retire and yet complain about Jurong.

hi Bro

I think these 2 jokers are the same person, kind of sad to see such ppl actually exists here.

Lets ignore them and move on!

:cheers1:

Don't Be Jealous
10-08-08, 12:39
Fancy you can call Jurong a rural area in a city state like Singapore. Don't be so ignorant. I agree Jurong will never be like town, just as any area outside town will never be like town, but Jurong is best suited to relieve the capacity pressures in town and replicate its functions. That is what the government will do as laid out in the Masterplan so just accept this fact.

Unregistered1111
10-08-08, 13:04
the govt is having excitment everywhere not just jurong
if u look clearly north east is the happening plc jurong u will see evrything the same for next 10 years! get to reality

Unregistered13
10-08-08, 14:26
if u look clearly north east is the happening plc jurong u will see evrything the same for next 10 years! get to reality

U mean this Jurong Lake District master plan by govt may or may not be confirmed or materialised? The Straits Times made a big report on this months ago, which got everyone very excited.

Not all are the same
10-08-08, 15:51
You are right, govt is having excitment everywhere for Singapore! We just had our National Day! But for the next 10 years please get to reality, not everything will be the same everywhere. Jurong, Paya Lebar and Kallang will see the most visible changes. However, Jurong will see the biggest transformation among the three areas. Just watch.

Passerby1
10-08-08, 16:15
Passerby here. I believe it is those people from the east who start the name calling here - always rather uncilivised. It is no wonder the vandalism cases in the condo almost always happens in the East Condo aka Laguna. The beach in Singapore is so polluted and full of toxic and human waste as proven by NEA. Anyway, it appears that you've a pretty bad command of English as well. It is "tainted" not "tinted". Not surprising, since the schools there are truly mediocre and breed insecure souls like you, who have to go around putting down other people's property to make you feel better. Get a life and get civlilised and take some English lessons!

Hi Singaporean

Unregistered1111
10-08-08, 16:48
Hello Passerby i think u are not really understanding the issue the content u are focusing on is just on a word.. if you take a more positive stand, we could have a more constructive arguement, why toxic waste came into the pic? u mean west has a beach like east coast?? u mean west coast, can u check out before making irresponsible comment!

anti shithole
10-08-08, 17:07
Sorry guys.
I am a retard as my mum gave birth to me from the wrong hole.
I am jealous of you ppl who can stay in a condo while i stay in a shithole.
That is why i complain about your area since i cann't afford to stay there.
So sorry.

SuperHusky
10-08-08, 18:08
The annex to sales agreement contain a diagram of height of each floor (very small font), can use that to calculate ceiling height. Think there's a table which states planter area too.

Ermm, i went back to read through the whole pile and found that page.
It says in terribly small writing that between each floor is 3m
for most levels and 3.3m for 14th storey.

Will that be the actual ceiling height or will it be lowered after the construction? Any experts here care to help?

kongming
10-08-08, 23:32

Will that be the actual ceiling height or will it be lowered after the construction? Any experts here care to help?

3m consider good I would say, thanks for the info SuperHusky!

Centris Lover
11-08-08, 03:00

thanks for the info. If floor to floor is 3m, does it mean that floor to ceiling for each unit is 2.7m or lesser?

Super Husky
11-08-08, 12:00
thanks for the info. If floor to floor is 3m, does it mean that floor to ceiling for each unit is 2.7m or lesser?

Am not sure cos the words are so small i can barely see the numbers.
Thus not sure whether the 3000mm i saw is floor to floor or floor to ceiling.
Hope someone can clarify. I want to install ceiling fans....

surfuz
11-08-08, 14:04
Max height of building is 65 meters... total 16 storeys.

I want to install ceiling fans too .. dun tink will have prob :)

Super Husky
11-08-08, 14:20
Am thinking of sycamore fans.
But price is more ex than a good inverter aircon.

What fans are you thinking of??
Any designs that are good yet dun dent the wallet?

surfuz
11-08-08, 18:32
Am not familiar with sycamore fans. Have not really looked around yet.
What's the price range of the sycamore fan? :)

Anyone here knows if there is escalator (or is it stairs?) from behind clubhouse area to the shopping center? Coz from the diagram, there seems to be something.

Centris Lover
11-08-08, 23:28
Am thinking of sycamore fans.
But price is more ex than a good inverter aircon.

What fans are you thinking of??
Any designs that are good yet dun dent the wallet?

wow, sycamore fans is so nice. Good recommendation. It is my answer to a minimalist look. Do you know how much does it cost?

Unregistered0
11-08-08, 23:53
wow, sycamore fans is so nice. Good recommendation. It is my answer to a minimalist look. Do you know how much does it cost?

Wah Liao, haven't seen the workmanship already thinking of furnishing and fan. Scarly need to submit form to rectify defects wait later no appetite to do furnishing, fans and plantar liao. Wat u c may not be wat u get.

Must confirm ceiling height first if too low can get free haircut from spinning fans.....(Yeah I know my English sucks.. )

Unregistere9999
12-08-08, 00:02
if can afford condo why buy fan use aircon la, the air is really bad and coco smell is everywhere!

Super Husky
12-08-08, 13:49
if can afford condo why buy fan use aircon la, the air is really bad and coco smell is everywhere!

FYI. the sycamore fans cost more than a good inverter aircon.
The fan is to be used when the weather is not hot for ventilation and
used in conjunction with aircon during hot weather.

Price listed currently is $1388. But normally will give 30% off including installation. Normal ceiling fans as low as $95 can get liao.
Am going for minimalist look too that is why considering sycamore for living room.
But disadvantage is that it cannot have lights. I dun wanna install a fan and still install another light point. If you have any other recommendations, post here and let me know too. :)

surfuz
12-08-08, 15:51
Tks for the info.. wow, thats a expensive fan. But look really nice... v modern n designer. Shall KIV this.. maybe can get more discounts if we owners bulk purchase and install.

w13ng
12-08-08, 16:09
Tks for the info.. wow, thats a expensive fan. But look really nice... v modern n designer. Shall KIV this.. maybe can get more discounts if we owners bulk purchase and install.

Ya....maybe can organise a GB for sycamore fan.......very nice

Super Husky
12-08-08, 17:05
Who is also thinking of covering the planter area with outdoors timber planks? Maybe we can do it mass with contractor too.

If there are more ppl interested in the sycamore fans, we can go down and purchase together for better price too. Anyway, still a long time to go so now is just sourcing for some preliminary ideas and models only.

w13ng
12-08-08, 17:12
hi bro........no problem pls keep everyone updated:)

btw...most blks at Centris already bulid up to 15 floor & they're painting the external wall of the shopping mall liao.:)

kongming
12-08-08, 17:17
This type of fan definitely looks nice, but with a price to pay :) I must say.

Anyone knows how does the fan perform as compare to normal conventional ceiling fan? If it is better, quieter and even more energy efficient, in the long run, it should be a good investment to buy this type of fan.

Centris Lvoer
12-08-08, 23:21
Who is also thinking of covering the planter area with outdoors timber planks? Maybe we can do it mass with contractor too.

If there are more ppl interested in the sycamore fans, we can go down and purchase together for better price too. Anyway, still a long time to go so now is just sourcing for some preliminary ideas and models only.

Count me in for the bulk purchase for the timber planks and sycamore fans.

stop it
12-08-08, 23:22
can u all stop collaborating but give views like in this forum please

Count me in!
13-08-08, 08:47
Count me in too for the bulk purchase for the timber planks. As suggested, we can hv those interested to join in. Good idea !!!

Centris Owner
13-08-08, 08:55
Did anyone look at the recent transacted price of Centris? It is really under price, Jus wonder y? Why Lakeshore can fetch such gd pricing with not much selling value (fr my point).

Jou
13-08-08, 08:56
Count me in too for the bulk purchase for the timber planks. As suggested, we can hv those interested to join in. Good idea !!!

Blk 75, timber planks and sycamore fan.

w13ng
13-08-08, 09:55
Did anyone look at the recent transacted price of Centris? It is really under price, Jus wonder y? Why Lakeshore can fetch such gd pricing with not much selling value (fr my point).

Hi bro......pls be patient! Centris & the extension shopping mall are still under construction.....we'll see price increase when the shopping mall is open this year & Centris abt to TOP:) next year.

kongming
13-08-08, 10:12

Hi Bro

in fact if you see the transacted prices, you can see the price increase gradually despite the current market sentiment, I would say it is still ok.

Once TOP, I believe the price will definitely increase due to its amenities, I believe Lakeshore selling point is its beautiful landscape, if Centris can make a nice landscape, I do not see the reason why the price will not shoot up. My agent told me Centris still got lots of ppl enquire, he told me this project is quite hot at this moment, I believe there are still quite a number of ppl waiting to buy at the right price, especially those HDB upgraders.

:2cents:

w13ng
13-08-08, 10:20
Hi kongming.......

Yes, many people are waiting for property price to fall...so they can come into the market:doh:...

to cheapskates out there
13-08-08, 11:18
wait long long to grab a cheap bargain. The mkt mite slowdown a little but will nt plunge.
Hi kongming.......

Yes, many people are waiting for property price to fall...so they can come into the market:doh:...

Mysterious
13-08-08, 11:24

I do agreed wif Kongming. Actual TOP is actually 2012. But of cause all expect early completion hopefully in 09. Those desperate to move into a condo would definitely have no choice but to buy exisiting projects. There are still quite a no. of units unsold in lakeshore as i drove pass everyday. Its existing unit price still tag at $750psf (from the banner). I'll rather choose lakeholmz if i had a choice.

kongming
13-08-08, 13:55
I do agreed wif Kongming. Actual TOP is actually 2012. But of cause all expect early completion hopefully in 09. Those desperate to move into a condo would definitely have no choice but to buy exisiting projects. There are still quite a no. of units unsold in lakeshore as i drove pass everyday. Its existing unit price still tag at $750psf (from the banner). I'll rather choose lakeholmz if i had a choice.

Yes Mysterious, my intention is to buy Lakeshore initially as it is much nearer to my parents place, however I spent some effort to check around the price, view those units that want to sell, it is either too expensive or facing not good, after some considerations I give up and rather buy Centris, here are my reasons:

1) Better amenities than LS
2) PSF still cheaper than LS
3) Centris are much nearer to MRT station than LS
4) Buying a brand new unit :)

Hence, got to patiently wait for it to TOP now.....

wrong move
13-08-08, 14:25
what u said is false, lakeshore has good view still centris is on top of shopping centre, ask u have u checked which condo on top of shopping centre does well?

also mrt , u really think it is nearer wait till u see the morning crowd at JP , all workers!

ABC
13-08-08, 14:46
what u said is false, lakeshore has good view still centris is on top of shopping centre, ask u have u checked which condo on top of shopping centre does well?

also mrt , u really think it is nearer wait till u see the morning crowd at JP , all workers!

The dirty pond in front of lakeshore u called it good view?

kongming
13-08-08, 15:04

Hi Bro

Im not condemning LS, in fact, LS is a very nice project and I like it as well, just that its quite pricey, and the developer had done well to keep the price high.

And you are right, currently no condo on top of shopping centre does well, the only one that I forsee will do well should be the upcoming ION in Orchard road, and the other one that exists should be in Compass Heights in Sengkang.

Centris is for suburban market, hence at this PSF that Im paying, I still think it is worth it, I do forsee in the future such concepts are getting common in Singapore, even Clementi is building a HDB on top on a air-con bus interchange, such concepts should be getting popular for a Metropolis like Singapore, I do see the potential of Centris in the future though, even if I need to rent out my flat, I would think it is so much easier than others. This is just my vision and two cents worth. :2cents:

aloha
13-08-08, 15:20
I intially was looking at centris also but later drop the idea because I foresee it will be hard to sell in future. The reasons being 1) there is just too many units there 600+ 2) i will be competing with HDB around JP and why would someone want to buy centris if they can buy a HDB across from JP and yet still enjoy the same convenient as people staying in the centris at a much lower price. Even in terms of rental I will also be competing with all the HDBs around it.

Hi Bro

Im not condemning LS, in fact, LS is a very nice project and I like it as well, just that its quite pricey, and the developer had done well to keep the price high.

And you are right, currently no condo on top of shopping centre does well, the only one that I forsee will do well should be the upcoming ION in Orchard road, and the other one that exists should be in Compass Heights in Sengkang.

Centris is for suburban market, hence at this PSF that Im paying, I still think it is worth it, I do forsee in the future such concepts are getting common in Singapore, even Clementi is building a HDB on top on a air-con bus interchange, such concepts should be getting popular for a Metropolis like Singapore, I do see the potential of Centris in the future though, even if I need to rent out my flat, I would think it is so much easier than others. This is just my vision and two cents worth. :2cents:

kongming
13-08-08, 15:59
I intially was looking at centris also but later drop the idea because I foresee it will be hard to sell in future. The reasons being 1) there is just too many units there 600+ 2) i will be competing with HDB around JP and why would someone want to buy centris if they can buy a HDB across from JP and yet still enjoy the same convenient as people staying in the centris at a much lower price. Even in terms of rental I will also be competing with all the HDBs around it.

Hi

I beg to differ, all suburban private property are surrounded by HDB, and if you are comparing both, i think it will be better for you to stay in HDB, as its really just too comfortable in HDB in terms of price difference.

Why I stay in Centris is bcos I wanted the amenities at the same time having a more private area, and having a big swimming pool below with full of facilities as well, moreover, distance to MRT and Jurong Point, no HDB is nearer than Centris :)

JO
13-08-08, 16:09
Hi

Why I stay in Centris is bcos I wanted the amenities at the same time having a more private area, and having a big swimming pool below with full of facilities as well, moreover, distance to MRT and Jurong Point, no HDB is nearer than Centris :)

Precisely! I think all of us having the same views like what kongming mention, conveniency n privacy! :)

w13ng
13-08-08, 16:25
Yes......fully agreed :cheers1:lets wait for TOP

kongming
13-08-08, 16:49
Thank you to the Bros here for your support! Look forward to be neighbours in Centris! :cheers6:

RainbowGal
13-08-08, 19:27
Hi

I beg to differ, all suburban private property are surrounded by HDB, and if you are comparing both, i think it will be better for you to stay in HDB, as its really just too comfortable in HDB in terms of price difference.

Hi Kong Ming,

I agreed with wat u said ...... Cheers!!

Lets look forward for our 1st BBQ there & supper together at nite or maybe, in the middle of the nite... Ha !!

We dun even need to worry abt raining, as our condo is right above the shopping centres..Yipee! :jump-for-joy:

both are good fruits!
13-08-08, 22:13

Bro, don't be so worked up. it's true lakeshore got better views generally and located in the upcoming Jurong Lake District, but I have to say centris really has better amenities and shopping environment. MRT is just across the road from lakeshore, but unfortunately no shelter, unlike centris even though you r right about the foreign workers crowd. Some like it this way, others like it the other way, so let's not argue. Why fight over differences between an apple and an orange? Both are nice fruits so just enjoy them!

Super Husky
13-08-08, 22:22
My turn to share why i bought centris.

I bought the last 6th unit so the price is quite ex and dun have the choice of my facing. But no regrets. Have not heard of centris b4, was just kaypoh going with my fren to ssll as he was the one who wanted to buy.

When i reached there, i was immediately sold by the idea of it just being a lift from the interchange, shopping centre and MRT. The idea of parking rebates was good too. My mom was always nagging how nice it will be to stay next to interchange where everything is within reach.

Ended up i purchase the unit rather than my fren. My mom and I are looking forward to stay there despite the many negative comments here.

Unreg123
13-08-08, 22:23
Hi Kong Ming,

Lets look forward for our 1st BBQ there & supper together at nite or maybe, in the middle of the nite... Ha !!

We dun even need to worry abt raining, as our condo is right above the shopping centres..Yipee! :jump-for-joy:
Yea ... condo above the shopping centre but also lots of RSAF jet planes flying above the condo. How to sleep properly? Can't even make a proper phone call with the loud roars overhead happening several times an hour.

Super Husky
13-08-08, 22:24
Hi Kong Ming,

Am looking forward to the first midnight movie there, then
just take the lift home :)

Right Move
13-08-08, 22:32

I agree lakeshore has very very very nice water features.
Was wowed by the lakeshore water features view personally.

However, If no condo above shopping centre does well,
then i wonder who are the ones paying 30 million dollars for 1 penthouse in orchard residences above the coming ION.
It is THE MOST EXPENSIVE leasehold property in Singapore.

Orchard is also filled with foreign workers every weekends. Does it mean
that it is unsuccessful? Any, the dormitories in JW will be relocated in 2009/2010 so the number of workers there will be drastically reduced.

Anyway, i have flexible working hours so packed MRT stations at ALL stations in Singapore doesn't bother me.

kongming
13-08-08, 23:13
Yea ... condo above the shopping centre but also lots of RSAF jet planes flying above the condo. How to sleep properly? Can't even make a proper phone call with the loud roars overhead happening several times an hour.

You must be sleeping and making phone call together in the day :) as I never heard or seen any jets flew during late night, its best for you not to stay in Jurong area, as our skies are indeed protected by these hawks. :p

Super Husky
14-08-08, 00:40
By the way, are there any wet markets and hawker centres near JP?
I am not very familiar with Boon Lay area.

Yes i know there will beNTUC Xtra and 24 hr food court but my mum
will prefer those wet markets and i myself prefer outdoor hawker food occasionally as compared to food court.

If so, at which blk huh so i can check it out in streetdb.

Y worry?
14-08-08, 08:39
I've shifted near Jurong Point fr far east Tampines 3yrs back. Didn't realised abt the Jet flying above our HDB until we stayed in. Was worried abt the noise will wakes up my son of 1yr old during afternoon nap as this will only happens during the day (only weekday). Surprisingly he was not being bothered by the noise at all and when I had my 2nd boy this was also not an issue at all. So Y worry? At times my boys will run to the window and try to catch the Jet when they flew over, even my friends' daughter did the same. Infact they enjoyed it very much:)

@@
14-08-08, 09:36
shud have stuck to tampines as jurong is a waste of time
I've shifted near Jurong Point fr far east Tampines 3yrs back. Didn't realised abt the Jet flying above our HDB until we stayed in. Was worried abt the noise will wakes up my son of 1yr old during afternoon nap as this will only happens during the day (only weekday). Surprisingly he was not being bothered by the noise at all and when I had my 2nd boy this was also not an issue at all. So Y worry? At times my boys will run to the window and try to catch the Jet when they flew over, even my friends' daughter did the same. Infact they enjoyed it very much:)

w13ng
14-08-08, 09:38

Fully agreed with u bro! my HDB is just beside JP @ blk 664....my 2 girls (1.5yrs & 3yrs) were not bothered by the noise too:), & the jet noise only last less than a mins.

As my family really enjoyed shopping @ JP...that y we decided to purchase a unit @ Centris. :)

gahmen
14-08-08, 10:37
weird mentally of people, buying condo just to be near shopping centre. Would never consider jurong coz of filthy air. I can't believe any parent would to raise their kids in a filthy industrial town, condo or not
Fully agreed with u bro! my HDB is just beside JP @ blk 664....my 2 girls (1.5yrs & 3yrs) were not bothered by the noise too:), & the jet noise only last less than a mins.

As my family really enjoyed shopping @ JP...that y we decided to purchase a unit @ Centris. :)

Anti gahmen
14-08-08, 11:26
weird mentally of people, buying condo just to be near shopping centre. Would never consider jurong coz of filthy air. I can't believe any parent would to raise their kids in a filthy industrial town, condo or not

1. Can't even spell mentality correctly.

Weird mentality of people, bashing condo just because you can't afford it.
Would never consider having people like you as neighbours because of poor upbringing. I can't believe any parent would raise their kids to be such sour grapes, condo or not.

for gahmen
14-08-08, 12:49
I agree with gahmen if u want to raise ur child in a slum sorry on top of a slum go ahead!

JO
14-08-08, 12:53
There's this forum on The Centris at:

http://www.myhometown.sg (http://forums.condosingapore.com/)

Dun think it will be spammed like what's happening here.

Hi: (all centris owners)

Bros! Let's continue our talks at this forum in future, I make the first move, it's pointless to see jealous people talk rubbish here. Okay, see all of you there.:)

w13ng
14-08-08, 13:02

Bros! Let's continue our talks at this forum in future, I make the first move, it's pointless to see jealous people talk rubbish here. Okay, see all of you there.:)

Hi all........see you there too

Maxwell Smart
14-08-08, 13:05

We can continue to stay in this forum, just ignore the rubbish.

RainbowGal
14-08-08, 17:28

I fully agreed... Lets move on!!:p

Mysterious
14-08-08, 23:38
Don't worry abt the planes guys/gals...i've been living here for pass 10yrs and RSAF have reduce its flight tremendously since then...when the last time u hear a jet plane flew over w13ng ? hardly remember right?

Be it centris, LS or HDB...everyone has his/her preference. No point critisizing one another.

cheerios

gahmen
15-08-08, 00:39
why shud i b jealous of cndo owners in a jurong slum when i have 2 properties including a cndo near town. If u even care bout ur children's upbringng no parent wth a sane mind would associate jurong wth a gd place to bring up children. As 4 sour grapes u cn save them 4 urself
1. Can't even spell mentality correctly.

Weird mentality of people, bashing condo just because you can't afford it.
Would never consider having people like you as neighbours because of poor upbringing. I can't believe any parent would raise their kids to be such sour grapes, condo or not.

ABC
15-08-08, 00:56
why shud i b jealous of cndo owners in a jurong slum when i have 2 properties including a cndo near town. If u even care bout ur children's upbringng no parent wth a sane mind would associate jurong wth a gd place to bring up children. As 4 sour grapes u cn save them 4 urself

Hello gahmen,

A good parent is more important than a good condo to bring up children. Are you a good parent?

gahmen
15-08-08, 01:51
gd parents care bout children's health so jurong's factories and filthy air is a no no.
Hello gahmen,

A good parent is more important than a good condo to bring up children. Are you a good parent?

Jurong
15-08-08, 08:49
gd parents care bout children's health so jurong's factories and filthy air is a no no.

Pls do not enter Jurong then. We are more than happy not having you here!
One black sheep out !!!! :>

Hi Owner,
I was at JP last evening. The structural was almost completed, TOP next year shouldn't be a problem. Lets wait for it to come.

We love Centris!

Jurong West occupants
15-08-08, 10:27
I have stayed at jurong west near jurong point for almost 7 years and have been healthy and happy staying there. I agree the RSAF planes do make some noise but all in all its merely less than 5 mins per day and most of the time its during office hour. As for air quality i do agree it got the cocoa smell and some air pollutants but the concentration is almost negligible to pose any threat to our health or else the government would have relocate the factories elsewhere. I'm a chemist and my company is locate in tuas. My company adhere to ISO and OHSAS standards. We do collect air and water samples in our workplace to make sure our products do not pollute the environment. And our samples are tested and sent to PUB and NEA for validation. So i'm very sure the air quality in jurong area is not harmful to us.

To the sour grapes
15-08-08, 10:47

You can say anything you want. Talk is cheap.
I can say I bought the orchard residences for 30 million dollars too.
There is no proof.

But what is obvious is the sour grapes mentality u have.
Since you dun have a property here, why are you bashing the area??

Anyway, good luck enjoying your imaginary condo in town.

Jurong sucks
15-08-08, 12:11
Hi,

I have been living in Jurong since young. Now I live in Upper Bukit Timah, and I can't tell you how relieved I am to be out of that hell hole.

Foreign workers everywhere! In the MRT, lying on the grass slopes, open areas, everywhere! After drinking and eating, they will leave their crap behind. Just go to Pandan or Teban Gardens area or Jurong East/West, wah lau I swear it is like Little India Part 2, or perhaps Little Bangla would be more appropriate.

At night, take a drive along anywhere that has open space, or grassy slopes besides the canals and drains and you will see Banglas lying in a row there sleeping.

It is only going to get worse with the importation of more foreign workers and factories coming up!

Take my advice, from someone who is very familiar with Jurong.

kongming
15-08-08, 12:17

I plan to send my children to the new RV then follow by NTU, sad to say all are in Jurong.

You can send your kid to Pulau Ubin for education, I reckon air is the most fresh there :D

u just don get it
15-08-08, 12:35
if those pple in jurong gave the advice and centris ppls are blinded there is nothing more to say! this is sad!

Unregistered1
15-08-08, 12:48
I used to stay in Novena then moved to Upper Bukit Timah.
Regret like no shit.
No amenities there at all.
Near to MINDEF and nothing else.
Want to grab something move take a car and drive out.
No convenience at all.
Regret jumping into the hell hole too.

wrong
15-08-08, 13:54
if u are at hillview then different stroy BT batok walking distance so much food good plc to jog and then walk to west mall for a show so convenient no need to use car!

Don't be jealous
15-08-08, 23:44
Just because the government is going to redevelop Jurong big time into the biggest commercial hub some ppl get so jealous? Air quality in town is worse. look at the traffic congestion and you think breathing in exhaust fumes from vehicles are healthier? I think it's worse.

HAHA
16-08-08, 00:07
You must be kidding me! Jealous? Jealous of centris? What have centris got that can make us jealous? A shitty mall with tons of bangala and china workers or the wonderful cocco smell?

Just because the government is going to redevelop Jurong big time into the biggest commercial hub some ppl get so jealous? Air quality in town is worse. look at the traffic congestion and you think breathing in exhaust fumes from vehicles are healthier? I think it's worse.

???
16-08-08, 00:56
wat? Proud of jurong? Watever commercial activity is for factory workers n foreigners to enjoy n just a step to kickng sme life into the shithole. Whch person living in a mre upmkt district wud be jealous of a slump dweller? Dont overrate where u live n make urself a laughng stock.

$$$
16-08-08, 01:01
no need to use car so walk 20min to mrt frm hillview regency. The latter dev is a flop of a hdb cndo with a lot of low class hdb upgraders
if u are at hillview then different stroy BT batok walking distance so much food good plc to jog and then walk to west mall for a show so convenient no need to use car!

HAHAHA
16-08-08, 01:09
Just ignore these people.

We know why people who invested in centris will click on this link
to participate in exchanges about their neighbourhood. Because they are vested and interested.

But when those who self claimed to be mightier than thou, but has no vested interest in the place bother to come here to bash the area, it is obvious that they have hidden agenda. Why are they here in the first place when they can't even be bothered about the "slum" etc?

Common sense will tell you that they are either trying to talk down the place;
plain sour grapes or deeply disturbed psychopaths who find joy in bashing other ppl's estate to make themselves feel good.

Instead of being angry, let's just forgive these mentally challenged individuals who seek joy in disrupting the forums. These poor disillusioned souls truly deserve our sympathies.

Sour grapes
16-08-08, 01:17
Sour grapes. It's in the genes.

http://www.cartoonstock.com/lowres/jby0185l.jpg

Sour grapes.
16-08-08, 01:20
Is it me or do you guys see a bunch of sour grapes here?

http://www.freedigitalphotos.net/image/s_grapes.jpg

Gem!
16-08-08, 09:10
wat? Proud of jurong? Watever commercial activity is for factory workers n foreigners to enjoy n just a step to kickng sme life into the shithole. Whch person living in a mre upmkt district wud be jealous of a slump dweller?Dont overrate where u live n make urself a laughng stock.

Was looking through various thread and came back to Centris and appalled by the nasty comments posted. I think those owners of Centris bought a very good property and with good foresight. It is also cool to be just on top of Jurong Point.

Why all the bashing about Jurong? And why you look down so lowly on factory workers? Upmarket district so what? You are just another arrogant bastard. If I were your neighbour, would sell away my unit than to live with such ass**** like you.

And Centris is not just another piece of cheap housing......it is a private property exclusive only to Centris Residents. If you don't like Jurong, then don't buy property there. Go back to your Prime District and show off whatever there. There is no need to come to this Thread to provoke the forumers here. There are definitely a lot of people who like the Jurong West area. And I don't see there is anything wrong in that. It does not mean you don't like means everyone must follow your thinking. That is so childish and spolit. Your parents must be ass###s too for raising you up this way. Sad childhood.

Anyway, congrats to Centris residents again. I kinda of envy you guys lah. Really like the Jurong Point area a lot. In my Uni days I kinda of fall in love with this area.

Unregistered13
16-08-08, 11:30
Was looking through various thread and came back to Centris and appalled by the nasty comments posted. I think those owners of Centris bought a very good property and with good foresight. It is also cool to be just on top of Jurong Point.

Why all the bashing about Jurong? And why you look down so lowly on factory workers? Upmarket district so what? You are just another arrogant bastard. If I were your neighbour, would sell away my unit than to live with such ass**** like you.

And Centris is not just another piece of cheap housing......it is a private property exclusive only to Centris Residents. If you don't like Jurong, then don't buy property there. Go back to your Prime District and show off whatever there. There is no need to come to this Thread to provoke the forumers here. There are definitely a lot of people who like the Jurong West area. And I don't see there is anything wrong in that. It does not mean you don't like means everyone must follow your thinking. That is so childish and spolit. Your parents must be ass###s too for raising you up this way. Sad childhood.

Anyway, congrats to Centris residents again. I kinda of envy you guys lah. Really like the Jurong Point area a lot. In my Uni days I kinda of fall in love with this area.

Hi Gem! So where are you currently staying now? Cheers!

Gem!
16-08-08, 17:33
Hi Gem! So where are you currently staying now? Cheers!

Allo, staying in East. I am a late night movie lover. It is quite a luxury to be able to watch midnite and then able to just walk home and then sleep. If you work hard for this kind of exclusive lifestyle, then deserve the luxury of a good and cosy home. Centris solid in this aspect! If my family stay in JP....guess only bad point is my wife may overly shop at Jurong Point.......

kongming
16-08-08, 22:22
Allo, staying in East. I am a late night movie lover. It is quite a luxury to be able to watch midnite and then able to just walk home and then sleep. If you work hard for this kind of exclusive lifestyle, then deserve the luxury of a good and cosy home. Centris solid in this aspect! If my family stay in JP....guess only bad point is my wife may overly shop at Jurong Point.......

Well said Gem, this forum got too much such clowns waiting to badmouth this project, as I said before, they may be wanting to buy this project at a cheaper price, well this project was a sold out project, hence if a project is lousy how can it be sold out?? The facts speaks itself and lets not waste time taking to these losers, they will not get Centris at a cheap price for sure! :cheers1:

8:::::::o
16-08-08, 23:16
continue living in your fantasies thinkng others will suck up to a low class mass mkt cndos like centris. The low class centris owners in this forum says it all...btw dnt overrate the project thking people r queuing to buy it coz i frankly dnt gv a shit bout living in such a low class area even if u let me live in it 4 free. I paid a gd price 4 a mid mkt cndo near town n would never set my sights on living in slumps like jurong. Gd luck in turning ur shit to gold
Well said Gem, this forum got too much such clowns waiting to badmouth this project, as I said before, they may be wanting to buy this project at a cheaper price, well this project was a sold out project, hence if a project is lousy how can it be sold out?? The facts speaks itself and lets not waste time taking to these losers, they will not get Centris at a cheap price for sure! :cheers1:

So shameful
16-08-08, 23:32
continue living in your fantasies thinkng others will suck up to a low class mass mkt cndos like centris. The low class centris owners in this forum says it all...btw dnt overrate the project thking people r queuing to buy it coz i frankly dnt gv a shit bout living in such a low class area even if u let me live in it 4 free. I paid a gd price 4 a mid mkt cndo near town n would never set my sights on living in slumps like jurong. Gd luck in turning ur shit to gold

Well, can really tell from your post who is the uneducated snob here with no manners.

Surely anyone with a slight decency of class will write in a more refined manner than you.

Well, property can turn into gold but your character sure reeks of your so called shit. It is good that you are not interested in Jurong cos your neighbourhood will surely depreciate with peeps like you. A shame of the people.

8:::::::o)-:@ this is u
16-08-08, 23:46
none more shameful than those who brag the sky bout a condo in the slumps.... Hahahahaha
Well, can really tell from your post who is the uneducated snob here with no manners.

Surely anyone with a slight decency of class will write in a more refined manner than you.

Well, property can turn into gold but your character sure reeks of your so called shit. It is good that you are not interested in Jurong cos your neighbourhood will surely depreciate with peeps like you. A shame of the people.

Alan Shearer
17-08-08, 13:34

Alan Shearer
17-08-08, 13:54

Centris Lover
17-08-08, 17:53
let's not argue with those who do not like Jurong/ Centris. As long as we believe in our choice, let's just enjoy our own company without them.

For those with do not have the same interest as us, kindly have the courtesy and stay away from this thread.

Centris Lover
17-08-08, 18:07
I have seen many project before deciding on Centris.

I must say that I have a certain faith with the deceloper. I had been impressed with how the managment had constantly upgraded Jurong Point. As their first residential mass market project, I believe the developer had taken a lot of cared in providing a superb quality of fittings. I was subsequently glad that they had given the project to Woh Hup to build.

After I received a reply from their lawyer that the developer is using laminated glass for window in units facing MRT. i put down a cheque for a unit without hesitation. I have always wanted a unit with an open view, MRT noise is the only reason that hold me back. With laminated glass , which is also more expensive material, I have no doubt that they developer is putting in the extra effort to make this project a successful ones in their portfoilio. Not to mention all thoses 'Authentic" designer fittings within the premises.

Cheers!!

Super Husky
17-08-08, 21:09
none more shameful than those who brag the sky bout a condo in the slumps.... Hahahahaha

Reading through the forum, no one here was bragging about the sky in centris.

Pls hire a tutor and learn simple english comprehension before you come here and disgrace yourself.

WONDER
18-08-08, 10:07
Hey, those of you who thinks that Centris is not what you r looking for then pls leave this forum... ppl who comes into this forum wanted info on this project and not yr negative comments (the same old issues again n again). Pls proceed to the forum u like...

Centris
18-08-08, 10:42
Before I choosen Centris I visited few condo and was not able to get any that has the same fittings/fixtures that what Centris will provide. Just waiting for TOP n hope developer will provide what they've promised. Just wonder how much we can fetch once TOP, is there any agent who can advise? WE r thinking for own stay but if price is gd, my hubby wanted to sell as we also hv an apartment nearby. He was thinking of selling it as a new unit can fetch better pricing. I was also wondering how much can a property went down now since building materials is raising and property in west has not really raised alot except Lakeshore.

kongming
18-08-08, 11:03
Before I choosen Centris I visited few condo and was not able to get any that has the same fittings/fixtures that what Centris will provide. Just waiting for TOP n hope developer will provide what they've promised. Just wonder how much we can fetch once TOP, is there any agent who can advise? WE r thinking for own stay but if price is gd, my hubby wanted to sell as we also hv an apartment nearby. He was thinking of selling it as a new unit can fetch better pricing. I was also wondering how much can a property went down now since building materials is raising and property in west has not really raised alot except Lakeshore.

Hi there, im not a agent, but TOP price should be better as it is brand new like what you said, still market sentiments is very important, nevertheless rental yeild is still good, a 2 bedroom in Lakeshore now is asking 4K per month, hence if your selling price is not up to your expectation, you may consider renting out.

Mysterious
18-08-08, 15:14
Nothing against developer FEO but frens and even agents said FEO known to give low quality...i believe this is one reason why LS still has plenty of units unsold till today. i' prefer Lakeholmz as Centrepoint has better reputation... but cant afford one at that point of time when launch...so hv to end up getting centris, as during 06, the market is bad, property price is low, 5% early bird, carpark dividend, full fac, choice of own finishings, etc...not a bad choice. Cheap and good for upgraders with low buget like me ;(

Puzzled
18-08-08, 22:38
Nothing against developer FEO but frens and even agents said FEO known to give low quality...i believe this is one reason why LS still has plenty of units unsold till today. i' prefer Lakeholmz as Centrepoint has better reputation... but cant afford one at that point of time when launch...so hv to end up getting centris, as during 06, the market is bad, property price is low, 5% early bird, carpark dividend, full fac, choice of own finishings, etc...not a bad choice. Cheap and good for upgraders with low buget like me ;(
Are you sure 2006 market was bad? I remember it's a great year as the market picks up from 2004 and took off.. Lakeholmz was launched in 2002 or 2003 and market then was really really bad. If you can't afford Lakeholmz how can u afford Centris? I'm not sure if you are speaking truth now. lakeholmz is cheaper, so if budget is a concern then lakeholmz will be better buy. some more it's at Lakeside rather than at the far end of Jurong West.

Wonder
19-08-08, 09:22
Can anyone take a pic of the construction now (the pool area)? I seen that the construction almost completed outside but was not able to view whether the pool is ready n how big will that be....

w13ng
19-08-08, 10:25
Can anyone take a pic of the construction now (the pool area)? I seen that the construction almost completed outside but was not able to view whether the pool is ready n how big will that be....

Actually you can't get a full view of the pool view, i have tried viewing it from the HDB blk 664B & blk 665.......can only see partially.:)

Wonder
20-08-08, 17:40
Actually you can't get a full view of the pool view, i have tried viewing it from the HDB blk 664B & blk 665.......can only see partially.:)

Hi w13ng,

Are you staying nearby, infact partial view is also good. Can you take a pic and post it here?
I was there last nite around 8.30pm and still seeing workers working. I seen that the link fr the new mall to old JP looks like a small bridge other than that it was an open space at the side so not sure was tat for buses. If so, then will that affect those blk next to it.

w13ng
21-08-08, 09:27
Hi w13ng,

Are you staying nearby, infact partial view is also good. Can you take a pic and post it here?
I was there last nite around 8.30pm and still seeing workers working. I seen that the link fr the new mall to old JP looks like a small bridge other than that it was an open space at the side so not sure was tat for buses. If so, then will that affect those blk next to it.

Hi wonder......

yes, my HDB is just opposite JP. the open space that u saw should be the interchange entrance. If you notice..the external wall of the shopping mall is higher at the open space area, for double decker bus:)

Wonder
21-08-08, 10:13
Hi wonder......

yes, my HDB is just opposite JP. the open space that u saw should be the interchange entrance. If you notice..the external wall of the shopping mall is higher at the open space area, for double decker bus:)

Hi w13ng,

Not sure I got it right... the open space is jus next to the old JP which is facing the MRT so it should not be the entrance. The part where the link bridge linked both old and new mall.
So you owns a HDB now, will you be selling it away once Centris TOP or you plan to rent it out?

w13ng
21-08-08, 10:33
Hi w13ng,

Not sure I got it right... the open space is jus next to the old JP which is facing the MRT so it should not be the entrance. The part where the link bridge linked both old and new mall.
So you owns a HDB now, will you be selling it away once Centris TOP or you plan to rent it out?

Oh...thought you're talking abt the open space at the other side:)

i'll be living in my HDB flat...:)

Wonder
21-08-08, 10:56
Oh...thought you're talking abt the open space at the other side:)

i'll be living in my HDB flat...:)

Infact is good choice to stay in HDB and rent out Centris. Should b able to fetch good rental but I worry that the tenant will not take care of the house and rental income will ends up paying for renovation. R u having a 2, 3 or 4 bedrm unit? My is a 3 bedrm unit.

Shiok Shiok
21-08-08, 11:05
Hi,

I jus got to know tat Centris owner can apply for a Shiok card tat has a Centris logo printed behind the card for access to the lounge in JP. We can rest and have some cold or hot drinks. The is also a Children room with cartoon and toys. Do you know how can I apply for that now? I didn't remember receiving any letter abt this application.

Mysterious
21-08-08, 13:43
Hi,

I jus got to know tat Centris owner can apply for a Shiok card tat has a Centris logo printed behind the card for access to the lounge in JP. We can rest and have some cold or hot drinks. The is also a Children room with cartoon and toys. Do you know how can I apply for that now? I didn't remember receiving any letter abt this application.

Get a copy of the form from the staff in Oasis Lounge. Infact i've been visiting quite often... for more than 1/2 yr liao. They mailed a letter to my current resident about this card. You might have overlook.

kongming
21-08-08, 14:32
Hi Bro

subsale owner can apply too? Pls advise me thanks.

Centris Lover
22-08-08, 00:52
Infact is good choice to stay in HDB and rent out Centris. Should b able to fetch good rental but I worry that the tenant will not take care of the house and rental income will ends up paying for renovation. R u having a 2, 3 or 4 bedrm unit? My is a 3 bedrm unit.

When you find a tenant, be selective. Though it is near the Universities, I am sorry but I will not rent to foreign students. I will find single expat or family of certain nationality that I know that tends to take care of the place well.

I have had very bad experience with tenants of cetain nationality, not only the rental is often delayed, they always bother you with trivial matters. My friends who rented to students regretted it. The main tenant starts to sublet out to more students and in the end, so many people came in and out during the lease. The whole place is uncleansed and the marble simply gone matt due to the dust accumulating. The repair cost is much more than the rental.

Soon, you wil see them all over the facility area.

I will do my part to make sure Centris has good co hood.

Hiii
22-08-08, 11:16
Aiya, if you want to rent than dont be scare lah, scare than don't rent lor simple as that.

When you find a tenant, be selective. Though it is near the Universities, I am sorry but I will not rent to foreign students. I will find single expat or family of certain nationality that I know that tends to take care of the place well.

I have had very bad experience with tenants of cetain nationality, not only the rental is often delayed, they always bother you with trivial matters. My friends who rented to students regretted it. The main tenant starts to sublet out to more students and in the end, so many people came in and out during the lease. The whole place is uncleansed and the marble simply gone matt due to the dust accumulating. The repair cost is much more than the rental.

Soon, you wil see them all over the facility area.

I will do my part to make sure Centris has good co hood.

Aiya
22-08-08, 14:59
Aiya, if you want to rent than dont be scare lah, scare than don't rent lor simple as that.

Is it really tat simple?? U do not know how to give advise pls do not comment. U probably hv not came across such situation yet tat's y u r making this remark.

Centris owner
22-08-08, 15:27
Hi There,

I called up the lounge, enquired abt the application and they told me that this application is already closed! I was wondering, this is a benefit for Centris owners rite then how come there is a closure of the application? They should allow atleast one owner in each unit to enjoy this benefit. I really don remember receiving the letter.... help help !!! Wat I like abt the lounge is the kid's room... when I m there shopping the kids can enjoy the cartoon.... :)

22-08-08, 16:50
Who say I dun know, what is there to scare if I am the tenant I also dun give a damn about keeping the place clean for you afterall you already make from the rental so it is your responsiblility to keep it clean at the end of the lease.

Is it really tat simple?? U do not know how to give advise pls do not comment. U probably hv not came across such situation yet tat's y u r making this remark.

What so great
22-08-08, 16:52
What so great about the card? You talk as if it is some VIP lounge for Business class passenger for SQ flight, haha.

Hi There,

I called up the lounge, enquired abt the application and they told me that this application is already closed! I was wondering, this is a benefit for Centris owners rite then how come there is a closure of the application? They should allow atleast one owner in each unit to enjoy this benefit. I really don remember receiving the letter.... help help !!! Wat I like abt the lounge is the kid's room... when I m there shopping the kids can enjoy the cartoon.... :)

Centris Owner
25-08-08, 11:09
What so great about the card? You talk as if it is some VIP lounge for Business class passenger for SQ flight, haha.

Oh... for sure this card is good to have, y not if you can get one?

Aiya
25-08-08, 11:18
Who say I dun know, what is there to scare if I am the tenant I also dun give a damn about keeping the place clean for you afterall you already make from the rental so it is your responsiblility to keep it clean at the end of the lease.

So u r one of those selfish tenant... owner provide you with clean unit but you return with a messy one. Pls move away fr here...

Mysterious
28-08-08, 16:21
Oh... for sure this card is good to have, y not if you can get one?

Its true there's nothing great about this card but at least you can leave the kids there for some cartoon movies or surf the net while the adults gets busy doing their shoppings. Some hot beverages, books and newspaper will be good while you relax your feets before returning home. Anyway i believe this lounge will give way when the extension is ready...seems like there's a linkway right behind.

fat hope
28-08-08, 17:49
please all u centris pple go to the interchange everynight to experience the traffic or rather the kind of traffic, the pple with social issues lying around and the crime rate around!

28-08-08, 23:10
please all u centris pple go to the interchange everynight to experience the traffic or rather the kind of traffic, the pple with social issues lying around and the crime rate around!

Hello Fat Hope,

Can you give some examples of the crime rate around?

mata wear shorts
28-08-08, 23:35
taman jurong, boon lay and jurong west are hotspots for gangster activities. That is the reason why a prison can be found in jurong west. Ask me how i know, my cousin used to be a secret society head (gang number 21) years back n he told me jurong area was their stronghold. Today it still is but activities mre discreet.
Hello Fat Hope,

Can you give some examples of the crime rate around?

Friendly gangster!
29-08-08, 09:34
taman jurong, boon lay and jurong west are hotspots for gangster activities. That is the reason why a prison can be found in jurong west. Ask me how i know, my cousin used to be a secret society head (gang number 21) years back n he told me jurong area was their stronghold. Today it still is but activities mre discreet.

Oh oh .. is tat true??? ..... hv been staying in Jurong for more than 10yrs but hv not seen any of this yet. I believe it depends on the person, if you r not into gangster or such then u probably will not b involved. U r so worried cos yr cousin was a head of secret society b4... everywhere u go there will hv such group.... or better still! stay at home and don come out lor... there is also prison in the east so should we also take it that it a hotspots for gangster activities??

not worried?
29-08-08, 12:15
I think the person above is asking a stupid question the gangster will not be written on the face .. he is discreet and if in jurong u offended the person unknowingly than u know what will happen! not inflicting fear but the probability is damn high

old gangster
29-08-08, 12:33
Last time i joined the "18" gang. You want to know where was our stronghold? BUKIT TIMAH. Does it sound ridiculous? In fact the 369 gang also in Bukit Timah last time.

So it doesn't make sense to compare last time and now.

Nobody
29-08-08, 12:53
Aiyo now a days gangster is also educated la... u don distrub them, they wouldn't come to you ... unless u really so lucky to get involved with them.

yo
29-08-08, 12:56
Aiyo, just take a look at any Jurong properties the value don't really hold very well even for those near MRT such as Parc Oasis, how I ask you Whyyy???

Its true there's nothing great about this card but at least you can leave the kids there for some cartoon movies or surf the net while the adults gets busy doing their shoppings. Some hot beverages, books and newspaper will be good while you relax your feets before returning home. Anyway i believe this lounge will give way when the extension is ready...seems like there's a linkway right behind.

old timer
29-08-08, 13:00

hey mata wear shorts, u talking abt 30yrs back? ya ya I remember... wow u still thinking abt past? Pls live and move yr mindset into current.... no wonder u still wear shorts la... ha ha ha... now youngster wear shorts no longer mata la....

abc
29-08-08, 13:02
Last time i joined the "18" gang. You want to know where was our stronghold? BUKIT TIMAH. Does it sound ridiculous? In fact the 369 gang also in Bukit Timah last time.

So it doesn't make sense to compare last time and now.

Come on lah, gangster in Singapore cannot survive financially lah, no business. Partime gangster may be lah!

Actually i am from gang S1 ($ in short) and very active around Jurong Point.

Who knows
29-08-08, 13:04
Aiyo, just take a look at any Jurong properties the value don't really hold very well even for those near MRT such as Parc Oasis, how I ask you Whyyy???

ya those were the properties builded sometime back ma, now we have more and more ppl traveling to Jurong for business and leisure as well so diff. Those who like Jurong stay those who don pls leave ...so easy also don know...

banana gang
29-08-08, 13:05
Come on lah, gangster in Singapore cannot survive financially lah, no business. Partime gangster may be lah!

Actually i am from gang S1 ($ in short) and very active around Jurong Point.

u dun talk cock. ok. i am the head of banana gang. leave yr name & address I will ask my members #@%* u.

mata wear shorts
29-08-08, 13:35
you see, i was right...put a word out bout gangsterism in jurong and all you gangsters come out immediately. gangsters these days are getting richer and can afford Centris condo. Maybe they can hold their meetings in the Condo function room next time....

Bitch
29-08-08, 13:41

Oh really? Is that true? I love Ah bengs, the rough ones. I think i will hang around Jurong more so that my chance of getting raped by this cute rough ah bengs are higher..

mata in shorts
29-08-08, 13:58
don't hang out outside jurong point, wait for centris to come up and ask the security guard for all the units of those ah bengs staying there. do house calls, better for you....maybe the function room in centris can be reserved for a gangbang party for you...

Oh really? Is that true? I love Ah bengs, the rough ones. I think i will hang around Jurong more so that my chance of getting raped by this cute rough ah bengs are higher..

Bitch
29-08-08, 13:59
don't hang out outside jurong point, wait for centris to come up and ask the security guard for all the units of those ah bengs staying there. do house calls, better for you....maybe the function room in centris can be reserved for a gangbang party for you...

Woooo.. Sounds exciting. I am already getting wet by reading about this idea.

talking cock
29-08-08, 15:46
Woooo.. Sounds exciting. I am already getting wet by reading about this idea.

This forum is talk cock forum but not property forum

Need to get info for your property hunting, dun come here.

Wanna talk cock, come here. all welcome

29-08-08, 15:53

Hi Yo,

A 3 br Parc Oasis condo was about $500k more than 10 years ago. The last transacted price was about $780k. Not bad for a Jurong property.

mata wear shorts
29-08-08, 16:39
so sorry to all i offended....i'm also the one who condemned centris earlier... i'm a useless asshole who do nothing everyday but go round saying bad thinks cos i'm jobless. I'm an ex-convict who just came out of jail lately due to rape charge on a 70 yr old lady. Got 5 strokes to my butt and got sissy cos got rape by rest of "ah-beng" convicts in jail.

wakeup your idea
29-08-08, 22:01
Many centris owners like to bench mark this project against Lakeshore's price but let they never realise that the govt's masterplan stop at Lakeshore and DOES NOT include Jurong Pt area, please wake up from your dream.

Hi Yo,

A 3 br Parc Oasis condo was about $500k more than 10 years ago. The last transacted price was about $780k. Not bad for a Jurong property.

mata in shorts
29-08-08, 23:23
hahaha...i can't believe someone who is a loser would pose as me and start making a public confession. Hey joker, you typed "I" and "I'm" on the keyboard which means that whatever you said applied to you and no one else. "mata wear shorts" is just a fictitious figure in the forum so you have slapped yourself on the face, thinking you are damn smart for posing as someone else. If your self-confession is indeed real, you must be a shame to society.....LOL

so sorry to all i offended....i'm also the one who condemned centris earlier... i'm a useless asshole who do nothing everyday but go round saying bad thinks cos i'm jobless. I'm an ex-convict who just came out of jail lately due to rape charge on a 70 yr old lady. Got 5 strokes to my butt and got sissy cos got rape by rest of "ah-beng" convicts in jail.

Use your pea brain
30-08-08, 12:09
Many centris owners like to bench mark this project against Lakeshore's price but let they never realise that the govt's masterplan stop at Lakeshore and DOES NOT include Jurong Pt area, please wake up from your dream.

Centris is within 2 km radius of lakeside MRT.
A pity that your pea sized brain doesn't tell your that infrastucture developments will bring immediate benefits to the surrounding area.

There are numerous developments that are 5km and more away from the upcoming IR and yet they all boast about their close proximity to it.

Pls use you peanut sized brain if u have any to begin with before posting stupid comments here. Better still, ignoramuses like you should just stay in your pitiful house and stay out of this forum.

Lousy
30-08-08, 14:31
2km that is very far away dun you know in properties price can differ very much even if it is just across the street from one another let alone 2km apart.
Name me one development that is not near to town and on top of a shopping mall that is doing well??? I bet you can't. People want to live in private development for its exclusivity far away from crowd. You know nuts about property investment from what I can see.

Centris is within 2 km radius of lakeside MRT.
A pity that your pea sized brain doesn't tell your that infrastucture developments will bring immediate benefits to the surrounding area.

There are numerous developments that are 5km and more away from the upcoming IR and yet they all boast about their close proximity to it.

Pls use you peanut sized brain if u have any to begin with before posting stupid comments here. Better still, ignoramuses like you should just stay in your pitiful house and stay out of this forum.

To stupid idiots
30-08-08, 16:17
2km that is very far away dun you know in properties price can differ very much even if it is just across the street from one another let alone 2km apart.
Name me one development that is not near to town and on top of a shopping mall that is doing well??? I bet you can't. People want to live in private development for its exclusivity far away from crowd. You know nuts about property investment from what I can see.

That is because a development on top of a developed shopping mall is rare in Singapore. You have no brains.

If people want to live in provate development for its exclusivity, then you might as well move to Pulau Ubin, you dumbwit.

And i assume you think all the people who bought Orchard residences are idiots cos they paid 33 million for a unit on top of ION.

People here are generally nice. I dun see anyone boasting about how great Centris is to other areas and yet you slums keep coming here to bash about other ppls neighbourhood.

Get lost from this forum if all you are interested in is bashing other areas.
Why dun u tell us all which shithole you are staying at and let all the rest comment on your miserable hellhole? No guts to say where u urself stay and yet come to forums to post negative news about other ppls neighbourhood.

I am sure that EVERY and ANY place in Singapore has its PROS and CONS but we do not need ppl to bash the neighbourhood. Be a man with balls and tell us where u stay and we can too list a million reasons why your place STINKS.

Am using the same low-class language to reply to you disgusting trash since ignoramuses such as youselves deserve no tolerance and respect.

stay where
30-08-08, 22:01
marine parade u comment!

haha
31-08-08, 00:09
Comparing Centris with Orchard residences is like comparing a Proton with BMW. Don't you know Orchard residences is in town area wheras Centris is in Ulu area you dumb ass.

That is because a development on top of a developed shopping mall is rare in Singapore. You have no brains.

If people want to live in provate development for its exclusivity, then you might as well move to Pulau Ubin, you dumbwit.

And i assume you think all the people who bought Orchard residences are idiots cos they paid 33 million for a unit on top of ION.

People here are generally nice. I dun see anyone boasting about how great Centris is to other areas and yet you slums keep coming here to bash about other ppls neighbourhood.

Get lost from this forum if all you are interested in is bashing other areas.
Why dun u tell us all which shithole you are staying at and let all the rest comment on your miserable hellhole? No guts to say where u urself stay and yet come to forums to post negative news about other ppls neighbourhood.

I am sure that EVERY and ANY place in Singapore has its PROS and CONS but we do not need ppl to bash the neighbourhood. Be a man with balls and tell us where u stay and we can too list a million reasons why your place STINKS.

Am using the same low-class language to reply to you disgusting trash since ignoramuses such as youselves deserve no tolerance and respect.

mata in shorts
31-08-08, 00:34
Comparing Centris with Orchard residences is like comparing a Proton with BMW. Don't you know Orchard residences is in town area wheras Centris is in Ulu area you dumb ass.

hey idiot. u r basically a poor chap who cant even afford a cherry QQ. Jealous ass!

??
31-08-08, 00:53
Jealous?? what is there to be jealous, Centris so good meh?

hey idiot. u r basically a poor chap who cant even afford a cherry QQ. Jealous ass!

hahaha
31-08-08, 01:03
marine parade is nearer to all the red light areas of singapore, constantly hearing planes buzzing in the sky, no large nature reserves to enjoy, too many snobbish arseholes like u and only 1 lousy parkway parade shopping centre. In case u want to brag about the sea view and the beach, we have that in the west too and better, at least u get to enjoy seaviews wthout the noise of planes.
marine parade u comment!

Pity those in M Parade
31-08-08, 01:10
marine parade u comment!

Just one reason will pwn all.
A slum dumbass like you is staying in Marine Parade.
Nothing else to say.
What could be worst than having ignoramuses like you as neighbours.
Pity your neighbours in Marine Parade.

http://www.nairaland.com/attachments/34569_dumbass_jpg5bb590bc79181d2bed7371c707aa9c59

To those crazy wankers
31-08-08, 01:11

Marine Parade is just as ULU. FYI, u retarded bastard.

stupid or wat
31-08-08, 01:11
I think the above comment is plain stupid and ignorant , jurong is constantly haunted by the planes in Tengah , even sometimes cannot hear the phone online , next , jurong has the worst air quality due to heavy traffic and high crime rate and evening go there see what happens the view will convince u trust me!

Unregistered007
31-08-08, 01:16
Why wasting time to debate?
Just go check out the tracsactions posted at URA.
This project clearly appreciated much better than the infamous "The Legend", but is doing quite badly among many other projects. Surprisingly, it appreciate at much slower rate than the "LakeShore" which is on in Jurong.
If I were you, stay clear of this one.

I think the above comment is plain stupid and ignorant , jurong is constantly haunted by the planes in Tengah , even sometimes cannot hear the phone online , next , jurong has the worst air quality due to heavy traffic and high crime rate and evening go there see what happens the view will convince u trust me!

Unregistered01
31-08-08, 01:17
Think there are many posts elsewhere in other districts saying that people who stay in the East have shit in their heads. Sigh, all these due to some idiotic dumbass who tarnish the good name of the people staying there.

One will wonder why someone who stays in Marine Parade comes all the way here to bash other places just to make himself feel superior. What a shame.
Perhaps he was born with a loose screw. Pity the parents.

Go read the posts in other districts, one joker keep making posts demeaning the west and praising the East. Guess it is the our very same dumbass here staying in Marine Parade.

Unregistered007
31-08-08, 01:20
Correction:

I meant infamous "The Linear".

Forget about "The Legend" no project in Jurong is even good enough to be placed under the same category as "The Legend" for sure.

Think there are many posts elsewhere in other districts saying that people who stay in the East have shit in their heads. Sigh, all these due to some idiotic dumbass who tarnish the good name of the people staying there.

One will wonder why someone who stays in Marine Parade comes all the way here to bash other places just to make himself feel superior. What a shame.
Perhaps he was born with a loose screw. Pity the parents.

Go read the posts in other districts, one joker keep making posts demeaning the west and praising the East. Guess it is the our very same dumbass here staying in Marine Parade.

Unregistered005
31-08-08, 01:22
Why wasting time to debate?
Just go check out the tracsactions posted at URA.
This project clearly appreciated much better than the infamous "The Legend", but is doing quite badly among many other projects. Surprisingly, it appreciate at much slower rate than the "LakeShore" which is on in Jurong.
If I were you, stay clear of this one.

Doing quite badly? Not so.
A minimum gain of $40000 is not bad for now.

Of course it is not doing as well as lakeshore.
It is still moons away from TOP.

Well, bet the following article will flip the Marine Parade Nut crazy....

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd266/babysgp/BT_IMAGES_SUBSALES26B.jpg

Unregistered007
31-08-08, 01:32
In this table, cenntris indeed scored lowest percentage gain in comparing to the rest. The market is really on a soft patch right now. To see more gain from here, the project has to be very special.

Doing quite badly? Not so.
A minimum gain of $40000 is not bad for now.

Of course it is not doing as well as lakeshore.
It is still moons away from TOP.

Well, bet the following article will flip the Marine Parade Nut crazy....

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd266/babysgp/BT_IMAGES_SUBSALES26B.jpg

Unregistered05
31-08-08, 01:39
In this table, cenntris indeed scored lowest percentage gain in comparing to the rest. The market is really on a soft patch right now. To see more gain from here, the project has to be very special.

A gain of 20% is commendable seeing that it is in suburban
plus the fact that it is still far from TOP.

Had it TOP earlier when the market sentiments was still exuberant,
the results could be very different.

Anyway, numbers can be intepreted in so many ways.
One may look at its 20% gain as a disadvantage as it the lowest
among those listed. However, one has to wonder about the other
numerous projects that are not listed in the report too?

I think the papers just choose a few prominent developments to showcase.
Many other developments are not reflected.

FIRE sale
31-08-08, 13:26
trust me , soon u will see more fire sale at centris just watch

Unregistered001
31-08-08, 13:46

who are you?
Put your credentials here if you want ppl to trust you.

Got fire sales treat you to buffet but what if no fire sales then how????
At least put some reasons here for discussion mah....

ask so much
01-09-08, 22:07
why ask so much , lousy plc mean lousy plc still want to poke others just so singaporean

wtf fire sale?
02-09-08, 11:18

fire sale for ****?

sell already then people live where?

most people bought centris to stay, not for speculation.

there are already very few speculators in market.

most remaining i market are those genuine buyers for stay and for investment (collecting rent, holding for more than 5 years for capital appreciation)

Gem!
02-09-08, 12:04

I believe most Centris owners have the financial capabilities to hold on especially those original owners who got it when first launched at the attractive pricing. Owners please ignore the clowns in this thread. They crave for attention.

kongming
02-09-08, 12:39
I believe most Centris owners have the financial capabilities to hold on especially those original owners who got it when first launched at the attractive pricing. Owners please ignore the clowns in this thread. They crave for attention.

Hi Gem

well said, these are the clowns that are waiting to buy Centris at a low price and hence shouting "lousy plc" and "firesales". Facts speaks for itself, look at the latest transaction for Centris, price appreciates slowly towards TOP, it is going around 650 psf now, I would say 700 PSF is likely reachable when TOP next year.

No new condos in this vicinity, why are we worried about fire sales, even if there is, likely I will buy another unit to rent it out, so many expats in the west, big companies in Tuas and Jurong island, and with the new Hub coming in Jurong, no reason why units here cannot fetch high rentals.

:cheers6:

Unreggae
02-09-08, 13:46
can have high rental but must include China Mei Mei for domestic service lah ...
Hi Gem

well said, these are the clowns that are waiting to buy Centris at a low price and hence shouting "lousy plc" and "firesales". Facts speaks for itself, look at the latest transaction for Centris, price appreciates slowly towards TOP, it is going around 650 psf now, I would say 700 PSF is likely reachable when TOP next year.

No new condos in this vicinity, why are we worried about fire sales, even if there is, likely I will buy another unit to rent it out, so many expats in the west, big companies in Tuas and Jurong island, and with the new Hub coming in Jurong, no reason why units here cannot fetch high rentals.

china mei mei
02-09-08, 16:14
soon these china mei mei will be yr boss just wait!

Unreggae
02-09-08, 17:26
who is boss in bed? Lol

Unregistered009
02-09-08, 22:21
why ask so much , lousy plc mean lousy plc still want to poke others just so singaporean

Of course must ask your credentials, who knows whether you are mental patient spouting nonsense or not.

Wrong place
02-09-08, 22:34
Wrong place lah. If you like China mei mei go to D12 Balestier D14 Geylang or D15 Katong/Joo Chiat area.

Mysterious
02-09-08, 23:18
Hi Gem

Seems like there will be another project on the land between Lakeholmz & Lakeside MRT. Saw a showroom settingup recently.

exactly
03-09-08, 00:37
yes heard that developer bought quite cheap also the supply will exceed demand and there goes our centris people!! poor investor

no way
03-09-08, 01:34
It will definitely be price higher than Lakeholmz since it is nearer to the MRT and Jurong Lake district. Should be about $650 to $750psf average.

aloha
03-09-08, 08:26
With the increase in supply, soon these people will be competing with you for rental dollar and sale. Good competition is good, it make centris owners to be more realistic and stop dreaming about sky high prices.

It will definitely be price higher than Lakeholmz since it is nearer to the MRT and Jurong Lake district. Should be about $650 to $750psf average.

kongming
03-09-08, 10:16
With the increase in supply, soon these people will be competing with you for rental dollar and sale. Good competition is good, it make centris owners to be more realistic and stop dreaming about sky high prices.

A matter of fact Centris is not high yet, TOP next year and its only about 650psf for those pool facing, just look at Livia now, 3-4 years then TOP already selling average 650psf.

Centris is situated above a shopping mall, and thats why the selling point of convenience, its for ppl who think that such convenience suits them, for ppl who think that they do not even need to drive a car to so far away and buy all the groceries, 24 hour NTUC available just below, so much more convenience that I do not wish to elaborate more and I believe these are the selling point here.

Siao
03-09-08, 10:51
You can't compare Centris to Livia like that because it has always been the case that Paris Ris HDB cost more than Jurong West HDB, don't believe me check the newspaper. So that fact that centris is asking the same price as Livia means it is high already.

A matter of fact Centris is not high yet, TOP next year and its only about 650psf for those pool facing, just look at Livia now, 3-4 years then TOP already selling average 650psf.

Centris is situated above a shopping mall, and thats why the selling point of convenience, its for ppl who think that such convenience suits them, for ppl who think that they do not even need to drive a car to so far away and buy all the groceries, 24 hour NTUC available just below, so much more convenience that I do not wish to elaborate more and I believe these are the selling point here.

jt88
03-09-08, 11:47
i second that. centris definitely have an edge over other developments with a shopping mall/transport right below it. convenience is there. anyway both are different products targeting different market group. one is condo while the other is mixed development.

btw, can anyone post pics of centris? thks!

propertyinvestor
03-09-08, 11:59
i second that. centris definitely have an edge over other developments with a shopping mall/transport right below it. convenience is there. anyway both are different products targeting different market group. one is condo while the other is mixed development.

btw, can anyone post pics of centris? thks!

Yes, there is why you can't compare Livia to centris. Both got their selling points and target at different group of customers. I should say, both are great projects with reasonable pricing with good amenities. :cheers1:

picture hunter
03-09-08, 12:50
http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/7717/173323160029a9e190ep6.jpg

http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/2534/homead86f9rb7.jpg

http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/7500/locationadb7dccq3.jpg

http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/9772/sitemapadf488sq4.jpg

pic hunter
03-09-08, 12:56
Unit type: http://www.era.com.sg/ERA/Buy/main.jsp?project=The%20Centris&page=units

kongming
03-09-08, 14:56
Just saw from the Jurong Point website, restaurants/coffee point like Dian Xiao Er, Ding Tai Fong, Haagen Dazz and Starbucks will be in the new extension, there will be a Challenger IT shop as well. Cool, could not wait for it to TOP!

bhowner
03-09-08, 15:13
No offence to the owners of Centris but I hate Jurong area. Currently staying at one of the HDB near Jurong Point. The early morning traffic and the evening traffic back home is really bad. The stretch from my house to the AYE easily takes about 20mins thanks to all the big container trucks that go to the AYE in the morning too. I really hate the traffic. Then again if you don't drive, I guess Jurong is ok.

reggie veggie
03-09-08, 16:00
wouldnt beacon heights be worse? Why u choose beacon heights?
No offence to the owners of Centris but I hate Jurong area. Currently staying at one of the HDB near Jurong Point. The early morning traffic and the evening traffic back home is really bad. The stretch from my house to the AYE easily takes about 20mins thanks to all the big container trucks that go to the AYE in the morning too. I really hate the traffic. Then again if you don't drive, I guess Jurong is ok.

bhowner
03-09-08, 16:06
wouldnt beacon heights be worse? Why u choose beacon heights?

I chose it because of its proximity to town and the woodsville interchange which will be completed before TOP and would ease the bad traffic.

reggie veggie
03-09-08, 20:21
do u thk there will be much capital appreciatn 4 BH? the psf for st michael seems low generally. Care to comment?
I chose it because of its proximity to town and the woodsville interchange which will be completed before TOP and would ease the bad traffic.

mata wear shorts
03-09-08, 23:44

Jams are bad in all part of s'pore dude. u should hv see the traffic at town area and CTE...there's why ERP are situated. only at peak hrs the jam is bad cos ppl are driving out of jurong area.
take a look at the ERP gantris and u will know where are the jams

JURONG
03-09-08, 23:50

Hi There,
Which road did u take? I stay near Jurong Point too but how come the traffic I seen in the morning is not as bad as what you mentioned. Rush hour offcause there will be heavy traffic. No matter whether you stay in town or in Jurong there will be jam..

mata wear shorts
04-09-08, 00:13
Hi There,
Which road did u take? I stay near Jurong Point too but how come the traffic I seen in the morning is not as bad as what you mentioned. Rush hour offcause there will be heavy traffic. No matter whether you stay in town or in Jurong there will be jam..

he is the truck driver lah..lol

it is true
04-09-08, 00:18
te traffic is is really bad , stuck for 20 mins!

does who say no is just plainly lying