PDA

View Full Version : Looking for duplex penthouse up to 900k, any suggestion?

bolueeleh
22-09-08, 23:46
Hi all, i'm a HDB upgrader looking at for a duplex penthouse up to 900k, preferably in D15, any agent here wants to help me out? been looking for the past few weeks but mostly are still in the 600 to 750psf range.

suburbia
23-09-08, 00:02
u can try the suburbs with that price. Plenty of penthouses for u to choose in jurong, choa chu kang, yishun, changi, woodlands etc for u to choose for 900k.
Hi all, i'm a HDB upgrader looking at for a duplex penthouse up to 900k, preferably in D15, any agent here wants to help me out? been looking for the past few weeks but mostly are still in the 600 to 750psf range.

bolueeleh
23-09-08, 00:16
Have gone down that path too, but those are mostly big developments and 99yrs, couldnt find any that is peaceful and quiet

Joe6816
23-09-08, 00:34

Base on the 900k budget for a duplex penthouse, Telok Kurah seem to be the only place in D15 that might match. But why DP? Any reason?

bolueeleh
23-09-08, 00:47
because roof terrace are great for reading the newspaper on sunday morning and privacy from in-laws, any projects gonna top soon in that area? hoping to catch a flipper on DPS:nuked:

Petmail
23-09-08, 08:16
I do have some really good buys for duplex penthouses available but might be kinda off your budget. got one unit even has buy one get one kinda thingy.. drop me a call @ 82818888 should you be still keen in it.

:)
Pet

Penthouse Lover
23-09-08, 13:23
because roof terrace are great for reading the newspaper on sunday morning and privacy from in-laws, any projects gonna top soon in that area? hoping to catch a flipper on DPS:nuked:

Good choice, dude. I am one proud owner of penthouse with large roof terrace for fine alfresco dining and jacuzzi soaking. D15 is good esp among Katong, Joo Chiat or Telok Kurau area cos surrounding are all low rise apartments or landed houses due to plot ratio control. U can enjoy good windy unblocked view of the surroundings, and may even catch a glimpse of the fireworks from National Stadium.

However, $900K budget is going to be pretty tight to find one ideal unit in this area. Just a normal 2 or 3 bdroom (non-penthouse type) will set u off for $750K minimum. Chances are you need to reduce the size of your unit or find new launches and quickly grap the penthse first at good price or u hv to increase ur budget.

Penthouses that just TOPed in this areas are going at at least $1.1M subsale at this moment.

jaded
23-09-08, 15:16
Good choice, dude. I am one proud owner of penthouse with large roof terrace for fine alfresco dining and jacuzzi soaking. D15 is good esp among Katong, Joo Chiat or Telok Kurau area cos surrounding are all low rise apartments or landed houses due to plot ratio control. U can enjoy good windy unblocked view of the surroundings, and may even catch a glimpse of the fireworks from National Stadium.

However, $900K budget is going to be pretty tight to find one ideal unit in this area. Just a normal 2 or 3 bdroom (non-penthouse type) will set u off for $750K minimum. Chances are you need to reduce the size of your unit or find new launches and quickly grap the penthse first at good price or u hv to increase ur budget.

Penthouses that just TOPed in this areas are going at at least $1.1M subsale at this moment.

HI PENTHHOUSE LOVER , long time no see ur inputs .

Guess u will onli speak in regards to penthhouse issue ..
I am a also penthhouse to be proud owner .
hahaha . hope u can be one penthhouse owner soon too .

GOd bless ..

Petmail
23-09-08, 17:13
Hi all Penthouse lovers, currently have the following penthouse units available:

1) Casero@Dunman - 2+1 Duplex/1549sqft/Asking 950psf
2) Esta - 5Bdrm(Single)/2960sqft/Asking $1050psf
3) One Amber - 4Bdrm/2777sqft/Asking $1100psf
4) Mera East - 3+1duplex/2034sqft/Asking less than $700psf

bolueeleh
23-09-08, 21:56

right on bro, but i am wat ppl called a "bottom fisher" patience is key in these kind of market sentiment now, hoping to catch a big fat grouper ;)

bolueeleh
23-09-08, 22:05
Hi all Penthouse lovers, currently have the following penthouse units available:

1) Casero@Dunman - 2+1 Duplex/1549sqft/Asking 950psf
2) Esta - 5Bdrm(Single)/2960sqft/Asking $1050psf
3) One Amber - 4Bdrm/2777sqft/Asking $1100psf
4) Mera East - 3+1duplex/2034sqft/Asking less than $700psf

i have already went and view the unit in mera east, it was marketed by the owner himself, liked the layout, very spacious. but too close to changi road need to hv double glaze windows. but unit too big for me although psf is very attractive.

focus
23-09-08, 23:39
Near to the road is not really nice..
Especially along changi...
I'm sure you will hear a lot of "VROOOOOOOOOM" at night...
motorcycles and cars who like to let pple know their presence..

Anyway, if got budget of $1.5mil, is it possible to get a penthouse near MRT stations or shopping centre?

bolueeleh
23-09-08, 23:50

Anyway, if got budget of $1.5mil, is it possible to get a penthouse near MRT stations or shopping centre?

yes i think so, i saw a posting on another website D19 the sunshine, freehold, penthouse asking for 1.15mil, 2000+ sqft, walk past 4 hdb blk to MRT, but cant seem to get that website agent to reply me :simmering:

Petmail
24-09-08, 04:42

Hi, you may wanna consider my Casero@Dunman. Its 5mins to future dakato mrt and old airport market. Freehold & Your $1.5,il budget still got change back.

Pet

focus
24-09-08, 18:00
Thanks. i'm more interested in CURRENT MRT then future.
It's owner occupied and I am more interested in daily needs to be met from day 1.

bolueeleh
24-09-08, 23:44
It's owner occupied and I am more interested in daily needs to be met from day 1.

then you need to buy somewhere near kemangan MRT

focus
25-09-08, 22:26
yes i think so, i saw a posting on another website D19 the sunshine, freehold, penthouse asking for 1.15mil, 2000+ sqft, walk past 4 hdb blk to MRT, but cant seem to get that website agent to reply me :simmering:

Well, did you get your dream home?

Anyway, is the 4 hdb blk away means vertically 4 hdb blocks or horizontally 4 Hdb blocks.. kekeke...

Joe6816
25-09-08, 23:10

Costa Este, 3 bedroom. Duplex Penthouse. Asking 1.24m

bolueeleh
26-09-08, 23:26
Well, did you get your dream home?

Anyway, is the 4 hdb blk away means vertically 4 hdb blocks or horizontally 4 Hdb blocks.. kekeke...

4 blk vertical, so longer walk, but biggest drawback is that it is too close to serangoon flyover and HDB blocks :doh:

bolueeleh
26-09-08, 23:28
Costa Este, 3 bedroom. Duplex Penthouse. Asking 1.24m

been to that one too, do not have master bedroom on roof terrace and price too expensive, so no go again :banghead:

jaded
27-09-08, 12:40
been to that one too, do not have master bedroom on roof terrace and price too expensive, so no go again :banghead:

NO!!

The 3 bedroom , master bedroom is on the roof terrance. who says it isnt .

It is my friend . !!

bolueeleh
27-09-08, 13:02
NO!!

The 3 bedroom , master bedroom is on the roof terrance. who says it isnt .

It is my friend . !!

ok sorry, must have been misled by the agent, anyway its still too expensive for me :ashamed1:

Petmail
27-09-08, 15:37
ok sorry, must have been misled by the agent, anyway its still too expensive for me :ashamed1:

You were not misguided by the agent concerned. The balance PH units are having roof terrace on the upper deck without rooms.

Pet

Wow
28-09-08, 21:10

I have a florentine penthouse (1787sqft) at Florence Road for subsale. Going for 1.28mil neg which is relatively cheap (717 psf) compare to other development in D19. If interested, please give me a call @ 91138455. We can discuss from there.

Its is between kovan MRT and Hougang MRT. About 6-8 min walk to the 2 MRTs. 2 bedroom below, master and family area and terrace on the second level.

bolueeleh
02-10-08, 22:13
Wooooo... Hoooooo...

Not buying property anymore, cannot find anything reasonably priced, let the bloody property market crash :simmering:

Lilac
02-10-08, 22:31
Wooooo... Hoooooo...

Not buying property anymore, cannot find anything reasonably priced, let the bloody property market crash :simmering:

Then forever dont buy better...As all the new MRT lines are coming up,some properties will appreciate again.Rem,prices may not drop so significantly as before...AND if the owners have holding power,they will still continue to call for high price.It's a buyer's world,but don't forget the sellers have the calling power unless they cannot hold...

bolueeleh
02-10-08, 22:33
Then forever dont buy better...As all the new MRT lines are coming up,some properties will appreciate again.Rem,prices may not drop so significantly as before...AND if the owners have holding power,they will still continue to call for high price.It's a buyer's world,but don't forget the sellers have the calling power unless they cannot hold...

I would rather wait, then later cry ;)

ppl
02-10-08, 22:35
I would rather wait, then later cry ;)

WAIT long LONG...

bolueeleh
02-10-08, 22:39
WAIT long LONG...

6 to 9 months consider long? :cool:

C.X
02-10-08, 23:10
Wooooo... Hoooooo...

U can't get a house you want for 900k,why cursed the market crash?:tsk-tsk: honestly for 900k is really hard for you to find a duplex penthouse(probably ulu place LH99) still got chance..if the property market really crash,means that singapore will also crash..sorry to say that..maybe you will be jobless as well..

bolueeleh
02-10-08, 23:20
U can't get a house you want for 900k,why cursed the market crash?:tsk-tsk: honestly for 900k is really hard for you to find a duplex penthouse(probably ulu place LH99) still got chance..if the property market really crash,means that singapore will also crash..sorry to say that..maybe you be jobless as well..

oops :ashamed1: :D but still it is possible, just that seller are not desperate enough :(

C.X
02-10-08, 23:35
oops :ashamed1: :D but still it is possible, just that seller are not desperate enough :(

Since you think it's possible to buy a duplex penthouse of 900K @ D15,have patience & wait for your dream house rather than cursing the market to crash which i think is very bad for you to say that..:tsk-tsk:

Work hard
03-10-08, 01:35

Work harder. Take a second job, do freelance, do anything tat will help u get more money to purchase you Duplex PENTHOUSE at 900K or above rather then chatting here and making noise about prices so X and so on. Convert your time to money. Got it?

Petmail
03-10-08, 03:48
Dun humtum him like that lah.. seller have their reserve selling price but he also has his own investment value set for his own potential property. anyway he was just making a casual remark and definitely not to really mean it for the market to really crash too.

Cheers!
Pet

C.X
04-10-08, 10:03
Dun humtum him like that lah.. seller have their reserve selling price but he also has his own investment value set for his own potential property. anyway he was just making a casual remark and definitely not to really mean it for the market to really crash too.

Cheers!
Pet

Pet,

I never huntum him,im just stating the facts & my thoughts that's all.:)

Win win
04-10-08, 10:22
I'm also looking for a larger unit probably a penthouse. The current financial crisis and confidence of investors are really bad.

Well, if there are flippers who can't hold and willing to sell at a lower price & still earn some profits, I'm more than happy to pick it up.

We're all human after all, let them earn some money and we still get a good bargain. It's a win win deal.

Market crash? Will not happen lah.

Petmail
04-10-08, 19:15
I'm also looking for a larger unit probably a penthouse. The current financial crisis and confidence of investors are really bad.

Well, if there are flippers who can't hold and willing to sell at a lower price & still earn some profits, I'm more than happy to pick it up.

We're all human after all, let them earn some money and we still get a good bargain. It's a win win deal.

Hi Win win, What is the kinda large size penthouse you are looking for? I have some really good deals that I can recommend to you!

Cheers!
Pet

Wow
05-10-08, 11:21

Hi Winwin

I have a florentine penthouse (1787sqft) at Florence Road for subsale. Going for 1.25mil neg which is relatively cheap (700 psf) compare to other development in D19. If interested, please give me a call @ 91138455. We can discuss from there.

Its is between kovan MRT and Hougang MRT. About 6-8 min walk to the 2 MRTs. 2 bedroom below, master and family area and terrace on the second level.

Unregistered321
06-10-08, 22:39
Interesting!!!

Petmail
07-10-08, 01:51
New Developers' Penthouse unit up for grab from 900k onwards in D15! pte exclusive pool, jaccuzzi, roof terrace, quality finishing equivalent to D9/10 or 11...!!! Do drop me a line @ 82818888!!!

Pet

bolueeleh
08-10-08, 21:30
[QUOTE=Petmail]New Developers' Penthouse unit up for grab from 900k onwards in D15! pte exclusive pool, jaccuzzi, roof terrace, quality finishing equivalent to D9/10 or 11...!!! Do drop me a line @ 82818888!!!

thanks pet, not going to buy any property soon, singapore going into recession already, uncertain time ahead, not a good time to take on more burden.

UnregĄstered
09-10-08, 11:19
[QUOTE=Petmail]New Developers' Penthouse unit up for grab from 900k onwards in D15! pte exclusive pool, jaccuzzi, roof terrace, quality finishing equivalent to D9/10 or 11...!!! Do drop me a line @ 82818888!!!

thanks pet, not going to buy any property soon, singapore going into recession already, uncertain time ahead, not a good time to take on more burden.
Going into recession? Sure or not? Even the US did not go into recession, how can Singapore go into recession? Growth - big or small - is still growth - not recession.

Are you saying you are expecting a technical recession in Q3? Technical recession is different from recession. For technical recession, we will know the preliminary result this Friday. Most analysts expect Singapore to miss technical recession in Q3. But this is their guess. There is a chance that we go into a technical recession in Q3. We will find out this Friday.

Singapore will continue to enjoy growth - big or small - in each quarter. So no recession.

Unregistered12345
09-10-08, 11:27
Talk is cheap, action is the best. There is never a better time than now to invest in property or stocks. Problem is the dough!

buy
09-10-08, 11:37
Talk is cheap, action is the best. There is never a better time than now to invest in property or stocks. Problem is the dough!

Want to know how warren buffet become rich?

his favourite quote

greedy when others are fearful and fearful when others are greedy

UN1001
09-10-08, 14:22
But the main problem now is.....most stock mkt players are playing a hit and run game! But in the morning in anticipation of upward swing and then by mid day sell when then the intra day high comes.

Just look at the STI! @@! Just like a bloody yo-yo!

UN1001
09-10-08, 14:24
The stock mkt players are subscribing to Oei Hong Leong investment strategy, clear their position on recovery. That is why the recovery is very short lived.....most lasting only upto mid day trading.

ivory
15-10-08, 14:06
Is Ivory completely sold? How is Verte and Cosmo? I am also looking for small penthouse unit for own stay.

Please advise.

bolueeleh
15-10-08, 19:37
Is Ivory completely sold? How is Verte and Cosmo? I am also looking for small penthouse unit for own stay.

Please advise.

Ivory and Cosmo 100% sold, few units left in verte, prices came down abt 5% though. :)

Petmail
16-10-08, 18:52
Ivory and Cosmo 100% sold, few units left in verte, prices came down abt 5% though. :)

Ivory still have available units leh bro... though limited units... Keen to know more, please drop me a line soon!

bolueeleh
16-10-08, 19:23
Ivory still have available units leh bro... though limited units... Keen to know more, please drop me a line soon!

sorry bro, mis-informed again by another agent :doh:

buy
16-10-08, 22:25
ivory all sold?

TKT
02-11-08, 23:32
With all the pessimism in the market, I'm now lowering my target price...
Anyone with D15/16 lobang for penthouse below $800k?
I dont mind smaller unit 2 bedroom types.
Location should be reasonable and freehold.

Though it might seem "unrealistic" given that new 5rm HDB can be sold at $739k! ... but when you really think about it... $800k is still damn a lot of money!!!

Giving myself 2009/2010/2011 to find my next acquisition... Anyway, never say never!... :)

buy
02-11-08, 23:34

Though it might seem "unrealistic" given that new 5rm HDB can be sold at $739k! ... but when you really think about it... $800k is still damn a lot of money!!!

Giving myself 2009/2010/2011 to find my next acquisition... Anyway, never say never!... :)

you can wait long long

not all owners are poor or out of jobs

or facing shortage of money

Fire Sale
03-11-08, 08:21

Friend, what about my unit? I'm selling it dirt cheap! 3 room 1313 sqft for only 750K. It's at Esta. You ok with it? Location is good and freehold. Fire sale now. Btw unit number is B1-19. let me know. still can neg

Petmail
03-11-08, 08:26
ivory still have limited units... Verte price was never revised in anyway... but if anyone still keen in these few project can just drop me a line straight..

Pet

Question
03-11-08, 17:04
Friend, what about my unit? I'm selling it dirt cheap! 3 room 1313 sqft for only 750K. It's at Esta. You ok with it? Location is good and freehold. Fire sale now. Btw unit number is B1-19. let me know. still can neg
Is it cheaper the HDB flats listed below?
If it is, I will consider. Otherwise, ...

The Esta has the same price as a HDB flat?
What kind of HDB flat? 4-room? 5-room? Executive?
HDB flat in which area?

You have to be more specific.
A 5-room flat costs more than a 4-room flat.
A flat in Woodlands is priced differently from a flat in Queenstown.

http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/mnt/media/image/launched/2008-10-25/BT_IMAGES_HDB25A.jpg

bolueeleh
03-11-08, 20:32

I have viewed one at cadence light, might be around your price range, initially asking for 1.1mil, then revised to 950k, now asking for 880k, only one good point abt that unit is that it has a natural light master bathroom with mechanical sun roof, hope this info helped:cool:

Unregistered.
04-11-08, 08:14
I have viewed one at cadence light, might be around your price range, initially asking for 1.1mil, then revised to 950k, now asking for 880k, only one good point abt that unit is that it has a natural light master bathroom with mechanical sun roof, hope this info helped:cool:

Hope you find your dream home soon.

Code: 3371023
Date: 01-11-08
Price (S$): 828,000
S$ Per Sq. Feet: 663

Name: CADENCE LIGHT
Road: 199 TELOK KURAU ROAD
District: 15
Bedrooms: 3P
Built-in (sq. feet): 1,248
Project: CADENCE LIGHT
Address: 199 TELOK KURAU ROAD
Type: PENTHOUSE

Tenure: FREEHOLD
Number of Units: N.A.
Year Completed (TOP): 2007
Developer: HUTTONS REAL ESTATE GROUP

Remarks:
$828K LISTED ON 01/11/2008. GOOD INVESTMENT, AMENITIES, BRAND NEW, CITY VIEW, PENTHSE, MOVE-IN, POOL, GYM, NEG.

http://www.singaporeexpats.com/housing-in-singapore/singapore-property/code3371023-apartment-condo-buy-CADENCE-LIGHT.htm

TKT
04-11-08, 18:57
Hope you find your dream home soon.

Code: 3371023
Date: 01-11-08
Price (S$): 828,000
S$ Per Sq. Feet: 663

Name: CADENCE LIGHT
Road: 199 TELOK KURAU ROAD
District: 15
Bedrooms: 3P
Built-in (sq. feet): 1,248
Project: CADENCE LIGHT
Address: 199 TELOK KURAU ROAD
Type: PENTHOUSE

Tenure: FREEHOLD
Number of Units: N.A.
Year Completed (TOP): 2007
Developer: HUTTONS REAL ESTATE GROUP

Remarks:
$828K LISTED ON 01/11/2008. GOOD INVESTMENT, AMENITIES, BRAND NEW, CITY VIEW, PENTHSE, MOVE-IN, POOL, GYM, NEG.

http://www.singaporeexpats.com/housing-in-singapore/singapore-property/code3371023-apartment-condo-buy-CADENCE-LIGHT.htm

Thanks guys for the tip! Almost perfect but a few things...
Like the general internal layout but a few things negative for me :
- face west direct sun - XX
- a bit too near to the main road TK, I think the cars and buses plying that stretch would make quite some noises - X
- the outdoor terrace layout is not very private, i think it shares walls with the other 2 units PH-A and especially PH-C. Not sure how high are the walls though - privacy and security concern X

Anyway, may ask a friend to check it out as currently overseas.

Keep posting! Cheers!

bolueeleh
04-11-08, 20:59
Thanks guys for the tip! Almost perfect but a few things...
Like the general internal layout but a few things negative for me :
- face west direct sun - XX
- a bit too near to the main road TK, I think the cars and buses plying that stretch would make quite some noises - X
- the outdoor terrace layout is not very private, i think it shares walls with the other 2 units PH-A and especially PH-C. Not sure how high are the walls though - privacy and security concern X

Anyway, may ask a friend to check it out as currently overseas.

Keep posting! Cheers!

terrace is actually very private, due to high walls, the TK road is the main concern though, not too sure how noisy it will be at night, have to ask someone here who stay near TK road :)

Petmail
04-11-08, 22:42
terrace is actually very private, due to high walls, the TK road is the main concern though, not too sure how noisy it will be at night, have to ask someone here who stay near TK road :)

TK not much an issue... only still road may still be a slight issue on the noise in the early evenings. otherwise its pretty alright though.

Pet

BeeFGee
06-11-08, 15:31
Wah...how to contact you when you never leave an email or contact? =p

Petmail
06-11-08, 15:36
Wah...how to contact you when you never leave an email or contact? =p

LOLZ....!!! he was just pulling your leg... cos there's no B1 unit in The Esta...

Pet

BeeFGee
06-11-08, 15:40
Lol! tio pian

LOLZ....!!! he was just pulling your leg... cos there's no B1 unit in The Esta...

Pet

C.X
06-11-08, 15:47

Pet

B1 carpark???:scared-1:

TKT
09-11-08, 18:24
There's a penthouse listed on singaporeexpat website for S$700k, +2000sft! Project called Clarissa Park (yeah sori Changi area... but still East la and penthouse ma!).

Still overseas for next few weeks, so can't check it out myself!
I'm wondering if there's anything "wrong" with this unit!
Anyone?

bolueeleh
09-11-08, 20:28
There's a penthouse listed on singaporeexpat website for S$700k, +2000sft! Project called Clarissa Park (yeah sori Changi area... but still East la and penthouse ma!).

Still overseas for next few weeks, so can't check it out myself!
I'm wondering if there's anything "wrong" with this unit!
Anyone?

too near airport, 24/7 airplane noise, and murder!!!

read link below

http://www.thinkcentre.org/article.cfm?ArticleID=2643

:scared-1: :scared-1: :scared-1:

TKT
09-11-08, 21:48
too near airport, 24/7 airplane noise, and murder!!!

read link below

http://www.thinkcentre.org/article.cfm?ArticleID=2643

:scared-1: :scared-1: :scared-1:

I oso was thinking of the murder case bcos I got a friend with a condo there, which she rents out... so I have heard and was thinking about this case.
But is this the unit?

According to my friend, she thinks it is not a penthouse but she also not so sure.
How to find out?

Airplane noise, yeah can be terrible but only if it is on the path of the flights!

bolueeleh
09-11-08, 22:48
I oso was thinking of the murder case bcos I got a friend with a condo there, which she rents out... so I have heard and was thinking about this case.
But is this the unit?

According to my friend, she thinks it is not a penthouse but she also not so sure.
How to find out?

Airplane noise, yeah can be terrible but only if it is on the path of the flights!

wont be able to find out murder case unit, unless you know someone who work in CID or singapore has property disclosure law.

for the noise, the condo is 2.5km from airport, you decide :2cents:

Joe6816
09-11-08, 22:52
wont be able to find out murder case unit, unless you know someone who work in CID or singapore has property disclosure law.

for the noise, the condo is 2.5km from airport, you decide :2cents:

Asking the neigbour is the best. Most likely they will know.

latour
10-11-08, 09:02

I visit CCP quite frequent on a 5th floor unit with a very good pool view, rental unit and I think the owner is Indo. 24/7 Airplane noise level by commercial flights is hardly unless for those National day practices etc. - also quite good view of them flying around during those practices :)

latour
10-11-08, 09:05

oh, and about that case a few years ago, its on a lower level unit, not penthouse. CCP - road floor and ground floor is not necessary the same.

UnregĄstered
10-11-08, 10:45
Let me say a "sorry" first.

I hate to interrupt your discussion ... but can you folks kindly shift Clarissa Park discussion to District 17 thread?

Thank you!

TKT
10-11-08, 16:45
Since I asked the question about the Clarissa park penthouse, let me also close it... I got someone to check it out. Apparently, some kind of error, the asking price is around $1.2m?... so, too bad lor! And anyway, its kinda ulu la... but for that price $700k, ok la, can consider! $1.2m forget it!

OK back to D15... anyone else have, pls post, thanks!

jaded
11-11-08, 14:53
Since I asked the question about the Clarissa park penthouse, let me also close it... I got someone to check it out. Apparently, some kind of error, the asking price is around $1.2m?... so, too bad lor! And anyway, its kinda ulu la... but for that price $700k, ok la, can consider! $1.2m forget it!

OK back to D15... anyone else have, pls post, thanks!

COASTA ESTE , LOR K , PENTH-HOUSE , 1292 SQ FT .

TOP ON 4TH QUARTER , 2009 .

SELLING AT 1.05 MIL . NEGOTIABLE .

Penthse Lover
11-11-08, 17:56

Hi Jaded, why u selling ur penthse? Thot u like it?

Unregisteress
11-11-08, 18:14

PHB or PHF?