PDA

View Full Version : any available two bedrooms at breeze by the east ?

maomaomee
27-01-09, 12:45
hi guys, like this project very much and really would love to have one of the 2 bedroom units but unfortunately, the entire stack were sold out :(

i've checked out the model over at the showflat and one of the ERA agents told me that stack 02 is the most sought after ?

North South facing hammock pool... unlike stack 01 which will be facing the tropic gardens ? stack 03 and 04 is facing the mainroad so me and my hubby wont be keen :ashamed1:

anyone knows if we can get in touch with the owners of say stack 02 and check if they intend to sell ? i am a first time buyer so need some advice here...

we really like the size... 116sqm... especially the balcony.. ;)
how much do you guys thinks is a sensible price for them ? TIA

debbie

marktkt22
12-07-09, 21:33
hi

i am looking for a 2 bedroom too....:) in that projt, but gueess no one will sell

Douk
12-07-09, 23:20
hi

i am looking for a 2 bedroom too....:) in that projt, but gueess no one will sell

it was launched at crazy price. guess those owner still praying hard for price to move up . Nice project thou.;)

WolleyDragon
13-07-09, 08:55
it was launched at crazy price. guess those owner still praying hard for price to move up . Nice project thou.;)

Yeah, prices were between 900 to 1000 psf.. don't think subsale will be lower than that.. (unless owner lao sai)

Btw, what's the list price these days for this development?

maomaomee
17-07-09, 12:30
hi guys,

yeah, according to the caveat lodged, the 2 bedrooms were sold around SGD995psf...

to be frank, my in laws said at this price, i can perhaps get one fire-sale at D10 ? However, the 'feel' is different if you guys know what I mean...

I have a girlfriend staying at bleu and trust me, i still think the layout at the breeze is way better...

can any of you guys advise upon recovery, what could be the selling PSF for the 2 bedrooms ? I really doubt the buyers are in any hurry to firesale it... :(

maomaomee
17-07-09, 12:32
hi

hi there, how much are you willing to offer ? i told my agent i am only keen in the hammock facing units... wouldnt want main road facing... she said one of the stack 02 owners is looking at 1200psf !

asked her when the owner is looking at such a high price but she replied smaller units command a higher premium and besides, that owner KNOWS when the mkt recovers, breeze will be pretty sought after... is it true or am i being smoked again ?? :(

Easting
19-07-09, 19:26
hi there, how much are you willing to offer ? i told my agent i am only keen in the hammock facing units... wouldnt want main road facing... she said one of the stack 02 owners is looking at 1200psf !

asked her when the owner is looking at such a high price but she replied smaller units command a higher premium and besides, that owner KNOWS when the mkt recovers, breeze will be pretty sought after... is it true or am i being smoked again ?? :(

The upper east coast area will indeed be very sought after with the east coast park marked for refurnishing in 2015 again. The price for places like east coast residences and breeze by east should go up to 1300psf during market recovery. Just check out the pricing for 99 LH in the costa del sol and bayshore condos in 2007 and 2008.
SkatePark among new facilities at East Coast Park after makeover (http://wildsingaporenews.blogspot.com/2009/07/skatepark-among-new-facilities-at-east.html)

New haunt for extreme sports lovers
Tessa Wong, Straits Times (http://www.straitstimes.com/print/Singapore/Story/STIStory_401174.html) 10 Jul 09;

EAST Coast Park is giving lovers of extreme sports a good reason to be there.

Its $7.6 million Xtreme SkatePark for skateboarders, inline skaters and BMX bikers is now open. It occupies a space the size of 21/2 football fields.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Vxu_tx5NynY/SlbmlPy3MgI/AAAAAAAAYco/utSMno48_Zc/s400/ecpupgrade.GIF (http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Vxu_tx5NynY/SlbmlPy3MgI/AAAAAAAAYco/utSMno48_Zc/s1600-h/ecpupgrade.GIF)The makeover of what is perhaps Singapore's most famous stretch of beach is almost complete with this development.

The park, sited near Carpark F1 between the food village and the Bedok Jetty, has three international standard courses designed by Australians:

# A street course with street obstacles such as stairs, handrails and ledges;

# A combo bowl with varying depths; and

# A 3.6m-deep vertical bowl for advanced-level skaters and bikers to show off their tricks.

The park will host its first extreme sports competition on Aug 29 and 30 - the Singapore Xtreme Championship.

The major sprucing up of the 35-year-old East Coast Park began in 2005. The National Parks Board (NParks), with a $160 million budget, divided its 185ha into several zones for various groups of users of the park, such as families, diners and sports enthusiasts.

In the vicinity of the SkatePark, NParks has created a cable-ski facility and a beach club that offers diving courses and weekend sailing classes. A beach volleyball facility is also a possibility.

Elsewhere in East Coast Park, NParks has created a bougainvillea garden, a seafood centre and a playing field.

These are on top of infrastructural improvements such as converting bare spots on the coastline into sandy beach, the upgrading of Bedok Jetty and park amenities, and the relocating of boat storage areas.

Some ideas mooted in 2005 were nixed after the public was consulted.

One of these was a tram system, which got the thumbs-down from park-goers, especially joggers, who felt it would get in their way.

Multi-storey carparks were also rejected. Park-goers said they would mar the park's low-rise ambience.

What's next in the upgrading programme: The conversion of a former golf driving range into an open field, expected to be completed by the end of the year.

NParks' director of parks Kong Yit San said the next round of improvement works is slated for 2015.

These upgrading efforts will ensure that the park keeps its position as a top lifestyle destination for Singaporeans and tourists alike.

Mr Kong said: 'The vision for East Coast Park is that at the end of the day, when people think of recreation...outdoor active sports or wellness, they will think of East Coast Park.

'And when they come here, they will have a nice space to really pursue their sporting lifestyle.'

maomaomee
20-07-09, 00:44
The upper east coast area will indeed be very sought after with the east coast park marked for refurnishing in 2015 again. The price for places like east coast residences and breeze by east should go up to 1300psf during market recovery. Just check out the pricing for 99 LH in the costa del sol and bayshore condos in 2007 and 2008.
SkatePark among new facilities at East Coast Park after makeover (http://wildsingaporenews.blogspot.com/2009/07/skatepark-among-new-facilities-at-east.html)

New haunt for extreme sports lovers
Tessa Wong, Straits Times (http://www.straitstimes.com/print/Singapore/Story/STIStory_401174.html) 10 Jul 09;

EAST Coast Park is giving lovers of extreme sports a good reason to be there.

Its $7.6 million Xtreme SkatePark for skateboarders, inline skaters and BMX bikers is now open. It occupies a space the size of 21/2 football fields.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Vxu_tx5NynY/SlbmlPy3MgI/AAAAAAAAYco/utSMno48_Zc/s400/ecpupgrade.GIF (http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Vxu_tx5NynY/SlbmlPy3MgI/AAAAAAAAYco/utSMno48_Zc/s1600-h/ecpupgrade.GIF)The makeover of what is perhaps Singapore's most famous stretch of beach is almost complete with this development.

The park, sited near Carpark F1 between the food village and the Bedok Jetty, has three international standard courses designed by Australians:

# A street course with street obstacles such as stairs, handrails and ledges;

# A combo bowl with varying depths; and

# A 3.6m-deep vertical bowl for advanced-level skaters and bikers to show off their tricks.

The park will host its first extreme sports competition on Aug 29 and 30 - the Singapore Xtreme Championship.

The major sprucing up of the 35-year-old East Coast Park began in 2005. The National Parks Board (NParks), with a $160 million budget, divided its 185ha into several zones for various groups of users of the park, such as families, diners and sports enthusiasts.

In the vicinity of the SkatePark, NParks has created a cable-ski facility and a beach club that offers diving courses and weekend sailing classes. A beach volleyball facility is also a possibility.

Elsewhere in East Coast Park, NParks has created a bougainvillea garden, a seafood centre and a playing field.

These are on top of infrastructural improvements such as converting bare spots on the coastline into sandy beach, the upgrading of Bedok Jetty and park amenities, and the relocating of boat storage areas.

Some ideas mooted in 2005 were nixed after the public was consulted.

One of these was a tram system, which got the thumbs-down from park-goers, especially joggers, who felt it would get in their way.

Multi-storey carparks were also rejected. Park-goers said they would mar the park's low-rise ambience.

What's next in the upgrading programme: The conversion of a former golf driving range into an open field, expected to be completed by the end of the year.

NParks' director of parks Kong Yit San said the next round of improvement works is slated for 2015.

These upgrading efforts will ensure that the park keeps its position as a top lifestyle destination for Singaporeans and tourists alike.

Mr Kong said: 'The vision for East Coast Park is that at the end of the day, when people think of recreation...outdoor active sports or wellness, they will think of East Coast Park.

'And when they come here, they will have a nice space to really pursue their sporting lifestyle.'

hey easting, thanks lots for the info :) i guess, if we cant get a unit at the breeze, it's about time we open our minds and be receptive to other projects in that area ? thought in our hearts, we still very much like the layout and spaciousness of the breeze :cool: