PDA

View Full Version : The Mezzo (D12, Freehold, Soilbuild)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

moonk123
12-12-08, 09:40
Project Name-The Mezzo
Developer-SB (Ruby) Development Pte Ltd(Soilbuild Group Holdings Ltd)
Property Type-Apartment
Tenure - Freehold
Total Units - 82
Completion Date - est. 31 Dec 2012
District - 12

2 bedroom (990 - 990sf)
2 bedroom (P.E.S) (1163 - 1163sf)
3 bedroom (1453 - 1453sf)
3 bedroom (P.E.S) (1711 - 1711sf)
3 bedroom + study (1550 - 1550sf)
4 bedroom (1658 - 1658sf)
Penthouse (1776 - 3229sf)

http://www.virtualhomes.sg/FileUpload/Project/2856/Images/main.jpg

http://www.virtualhomes.sg/FileUpload/Project/2856/Images/ex1.jpg

http://www.virtualhomes.sg/FileUpload/Project/2856/Images/floor_typeA2.jpg

http://www.virtualhomes.sg/FileUpload/Project/2856/Images/floor_typeB1.jpg

>>> click here for more floor plans and elevation chart >>> (http://www.virtualhomes.sg/themezzo)

:)

mr funny
12-03-09, 15:56
http://www.straitstimes.com/Money/Story/STIStory_349031.html

March 12, 2009 Thursday

More projects with small units to be released this weekend

By Joyce Teo, Property Correspondent

MORE projects with small apartments are being released for sale, with one offering units of just 344 sq ft - slightly over half the size of a squash court.

The releases follow the recent success of developments like Alexis, where small units have attracted plenty of buyers with their low overall prices. Prices at the project in Alexandra Road started at $450,000 for one-bedders, which are between 366 sq ft and 527 sq ft.

A preview for the freehold Kembangan Suites at Jalan Masjid - which has 60 mainly small flats and eight shops - starts today. The project's marketing material said prices will be revealed only at 10am with sales starting at noon.

Starting prices are at least $300,000 for the one-bedroom units, which range from 344 sq ft to 527 sq ft, according to the marketing material. The project also offers 581 sq ft two-bedroom units.

The 104-unit Domus in Irrawaddy Road will be released for sale this weekend with the interest absorption scheme.

The actual pricing has not been firmed up but will start from just below $500,000 for the 25 studios of 474 sq ft, said Savills Residential, which is marketing the project.

The project has penthouses, including a 926 sq ft double-storey one-bedroom penthouse.

Domus is next to a fairly new launch - I-Residences, where prices are hovering around $900 psf.

In nearby Balestier, The Mezzo - on the site of the former Ruby Plaza - will also be released for sale in a special preview tomorrow. It has 127 units including 20 one-bedders of 560 sq ft.

The unusual aspect of The Mezzo is that it is offering a 6 per cent annual rental guarantee for two years, apart from the interest absorption scheme. The rental guarantee kicks in right after the temporary occupation permit date.

The one-bedders will be priced from about $540,000 and the two-bedders from about $715,000, said HSR Property Group.

mr funny
27-03-09, 14:39
http://www.straitstimes.com/Money/Story/STIStory_355164.html

March 27, 2009 Friday

Home hunters pack showflats in Balestier

By Joyce Teo

SOME home hunters have been packing showflats in the Balestier area and buying units, even as the general property market remains weak.

City Developments (CDL) said yesterday it has sold 'about 60 per cent' of the 100 units at The Arte@Thomson at an average price of $880 per sq ft since a hush-hush preview started last Friday.

The Arte has 336 fairly large units in two 36-storey blocks in Jalan Datoh, off Balestier Road.

The 60 or so units were transacted at $852,800 to $2.46 million, said a CDL spokesman.

Most of those sold were two- and three-bedroom units. The two-bedroom units are 1,055sqft, while nearly half of the project comprises three-bedroom units ranging from 1,399 sq ft to 1,625sqft.

CDL said it had extended the interest absorption scheme (IAS) to buyers during the preview at no extra cost, but could not yet say how many buyers had taken advantage of it.

'Buyers are given some time to decide if they wish to take up the IAS,' said the spokesman.

The scheme allows buyers to defer the bulk of the purchase price until completion on condition that they take up a loan at the point of sale.

The CDL spokesman said the $880 per sq ft price was being offered for a limited number of units only. 'We will be reviewing the price and adjusting it upwards progressively,' he said.

The encouraging sales at The Arte came amid a still-slow market as some other launches see relatively weak interest. Demand for high-end homes, in particular, remains poor.

New home sales in February were lifted to a relatively high level, but that was largely due to the strong sales at three mass to mid-end projects. Many buyers went for small units as their absolute prices were low, and hence affordable.

Just last week, Keppel Land deferred the construction of two yet-to-be-launched projects - Marina Bay Suites in Marina Bay and Madison Residences in Bukit Timah - because of the slumping market.

In the Balestier area, the new showflats benefited from spillover crowds from the various launches, said Savills Residential director Phylicia Ang, who is marketing the 104-unit Domus in the area.

Released for sale two weeks ago, Domus, in Irrawaddy Road, welcomed visitors who had initially attended The Arte preview.

So far, 33 units - out of the 59 launched at Domus - have been sold at an average of $900 per sq ft, or from $480,000 to $1.2 million, said Ms Ang.

The sales included 20 one-bedroom units of 474sqft.

Novelty Group's I-Residences, a 70-unit project in Irrawaddy Road, is about 50 per cent sold since its private preview late last year.

Nearby, on the former Ruby Plaza site, Soilbuild had a preview for The Mezzo, which offers a 6 per cent rental guarantee for two years. It did not comment on sales.

pixie
12-04-09, 18:09
went to see this project. There'll be a commercial units for 2 levels followed by carpark and then with the condo projt on top. Just not sure how's the rental and capital appreciation potential for this project. It is definitely cheaper but does buying this project equates to penny wise pound foolish, with Hotel 81, nighclubs just ard the corner? Any comments?

magdalene
12-04-09, 21:18
Are they still asking for $800+ psf?
I know that in 2006 or so, the price for another FH condo a few steps away was selling for $500+ psf.

And the traffic there is not ideal, and far from MRT.

pixie
15-04-09, 23:09
Yes. Still at more than $800psf. Don't think that will make a very ideal rental area, unless they don't mind taking bus. And we can tell the agents are trying very hard to sell the units. One even pretended to show us a list as though it is a big secret (that's the way we felt cos he kept looking back and trying to hide the papers as though people will come upfront to him to demand what is the special recipe he's holding) and no one shld know abt the special offer they are giving us. Quite amused by the drama though.

franzmark
16-04-09, 03:05
agents must pass an inhouse wayang or acting course b4 they commence work as agents.
Yes. Still at more than $800psf. Don't think that will make a very ideal rental area, unless they don't mind taking bus. And we can tell the agents are trying very hard to sell the units. One even pretended to show us a list as though it is a big secret (that's the way we felt cos he kept looking back and trying to hide the papers as though people will come upfront to him to demand what is the special recipe he's holding) and no one shld know abt the special offer they are giving us. Quite amused by the drama though.

magdalene
16-04-09, 09:01

hahahaha... this is so funny..

HCL
02-05-09, 12:14
I am looking for property around Balestier Road and have went to Nova 48, 88 and The Mezzo show room. I find that Mezzo location is quite interesting - around 1km to Novena MRT and 0.8km to Farrer Park MRT. I personally took a walk and the walking timing is 15 mins to Novena MRT (walked along Moulmein Road) and 10 mins walk to Farrer Park MRT (after CTE underpass at Moulmein and walked along Rangoon Road). It is within 1km to life-style living in Novena, local food in Balestier and India food near Farrer Park MRT that is near Mustafu and upcoming City Square Mall.

I do like Nova 48 layout, however, after checking URA 2008 Master Plan, the car park in front Nova 48 may turn to residence building. The walking timing from Nova 48 to Novena MRT is around 15 mins even it is 0.8km away. This is due to it is not a straight line walking path. And also find that Nova 48 and 88 are parallel facing to each other and even more closer if the car park turn into apartment. Mezzo has Quality Hotel infront but it is facing the side building and it is not 100% block even you are at low level, however one of the set backs is budget hotel around that area.

For finishing, the 2 Nova and The Mezzo are quite similar

roger168
20-05-09, 23:25
Good Investment Potential
===
Freehold
28th Storey
View of Novena or Marina from certain units.
===
1 Bdrm - 560sqft from $520K up
2 Bdrm - 775sqft from $690k up
2 Bdrm - 840sqft from $770k up
2 Bedrooms Penthouse 1,453sqft to 1625sqft
===
Easy access to city
Easy access to CTE
Near City / IR
Near medical hub
Located near many matured townships.
===
7th floor Facilities
===
Garden Terrace
Swimming Pool
Dipping Pool
Jacuzzi Corner
Children’s Pool
Sunbathing Deck
Outdoor Shower
BBQ Area
Children’s Playground
Steam Room (Female)
Steam Room (Male)
Gymnasium
Function Room/ Family Room
===
127 units only
Low maintenance fee
TOP 2014.
===
View today Roger Tan - 9061-9884

Regulators
20-05-09, 23:32
:doh: wah lau, TOP half a decade later. Must be seow to jump into this development coz buyers are now spoilt for choice with so many TOP dev to choose frm.

roger168
25-05-09, 09:14
http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n308/GdDay/Mezzo1.jpg
http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n308/GdDay/Mezzo2.jpg
http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n308/GdDay/Mezzo3.jpg

Great Investment Potential - Near City Area but away from hustle and
bustle of City.
===
Freehold
28th Storey
View of Novena/Balestier/township or Marina/City area
City Fringe Stay
Metropolitan Lifestyle
Over 60% Sold within 2 mths
===
1 Bdrm - 560sqft from $550K up (ALL SOLD)
2 Bdrm - 775sqft from $690k up (LIMITED UNITS - HURRY)
2 Bdrm - 840sqft from $750k up
2 Bedrooms Penthouse 1,453sqft to 1625sqft
===
Easy access to city
Easy access to CTE
Near City / IR / Bugis Shopping Area / Ochard shopping area
Near medical hub
Located near many matured townships.
===
7th floor with Facilities
===
Garden Terrace
Swimming Pool
Dipping Pool
Jacuzzi Corner
Children’s Pool
Sunbathing Deck
Outdoor Shower
BBQ Area
Children’s Playground
Steam Room (Female)
Steam Room (Male)
Gymnasium
Function Room/ Family Room
===
Developer & Contractor - Soil-Build (Pte) Ltd
===
Low maintenance fee $150-200 only
Estimated T.O.P in Late 2012 / Early 2013
===
View the Show units today
Call for appointment to avoid dissappointment.
(( Roger Tan - 9061-9884 ))

HCL
25-05-09, 15:52
There is no much publicity of this project

Based on URA April report that released on Apr 15 the total number of Mezzo cumulative units sold was 25. For 60% of 127 total units, that total number of units has been sold is 76. 76 - 25 = 51 units. If what the above claim is true, that means more than 50 units have been sold after the cut off date of the URA Apr 15 report.

roger168
30-05-09, 04:18
You're right HCL.

Those units sold were done in May 2009.

You will see it later. Not many units left.

Regulators
30-05-09, 07:58
this project is nowhere near MRT, right?

HCL
30-05-09, 11:37
this project is nowhere near MRT, right?

I have time it walking to 2 MRT stations. To Novena MRT (around 1km) - 15 mins walk (via Moulmein Road); to Farrer Part MRT (around 0.8 km) - 10 mins walk (via Rangoon Road). Actually it is shorter walking distance to Farrer Park than Novena with shop housing covered alone Rangoon Road. However, the marketing materials for this project only highlighted the distance to Novena area.

Junction
01-06-09, 16:34
I was at the showflat yesterday and was told only a handful of units left. Out of the 5 stacks, all units in the 3 stacks (facing Flyer) are sold, only some units in the other 2 stacks (facing Novena) remain. I was offered $781K for a 20th floor unit (840sqft) facing Novena, but am concerned abt proximity to Balestier Tower.

Is the price alright?

azeoprop
01-06-09, 22:31
I went to the showroom on Sat hopeful to get that "from 690K" on the 11th floor 2 bedroom suite as advertised on the paper. But there the only 11th floor unit left was one selling at 727k by normal progressive payment scheme. :beats-me-man:

So i guess the price is 6k for every floor up.

alankc68
01-06-09, 22:42
I went to the showroom on Sat hopeful to get that "from 690K" on the 11th floor 2 bedroom suite as advertised on the paper. But there the only 11th floor unit left was one selling at 727k by normal progressive payment scheme. :beats-me-man:

So i guess the price is 6k for every floor up.

what u mean? so is there a REAL 11th floor 2 br for 690k???? even pregressive payment not 690k?? sigh all these fake ads from agent:tongue3:

azeoprop
01-06-09, 22:47
There were 2 units selling at 694k and 700k respectively both 840sqft recorded in the ura website. So I guess this was a "one off" promo price. :doh:

azeoprop
01-06-09, 23:29
Clever of them to go back to the drawing boards and release a project with only 1 and 2 bedroom units to boost sales. :rolleyes:

roger168
02-06-09, 00:29
The Mezzo - left less than 10 units as of now....

Roger Tan - 9061-9884

HCL
02-06-09, 08:26
There were 2 units selling at 694k and 700k respectively both 840sqft recorded in the ura website. So I guess this was a "one off" promo price. :doh:
What I understand the price during preview was $681K for 775 sqf ($878/sqf) at level 8 and $713K for 840 sqf ($849/sqf) at level 10. Those prices are progressive payment. Buyer has to add 2% more for IAS.

I was told those units facing Balestier Tower cost less. I believe even same facing, those units closer to CDC will cost more than those units closer to Balestier Road.

azeoprop
02-06-09, 10:00
713k for 840sqft 10th floor - preview
727k for 840sqft 11th floor - actual launch

The preview price and the actual launch price so much difference!:mad:

HCL
04-06-09, 08:32
About 70% units have been sold based on the below source. Anyone know how is the 2 bedroom unit sales status of Domus, that have launch same time as Mezzo?

"Soilbuild is understood to have sold close to 90 units at The Mezzo (http://luxuryasiahome.wordpress.com/2008/10/21/the-mezzo/) in the Balestier location." - source: Business Times dated Jun 2

Regulators
04-06-09, 09:30
so??:doh: :doh: :doh:

The Mezzo - left less than 10 units as of now....

Roger Tan - 9061-9884

azeoprop
07-06-09, 23:29
So how's the sales for this weekend? Now they advertise high floor nice view in the straits times. Sold out liaoz? ;)

azeoprop
12-07-09, 16:39
Any Ruby Plaza owners care to share about living in that area? Heard from an agent that the Ruby Plaza site is supposed to be a "fortune" site. Anybody heard about this? :beats-me-man:

sleek
12-07-09, 19:53
Any Ruby Plaza owners care to share about living in that area? Heard from an agent that the Ruby Plaza site is supposed to be a "fortune" site. Anybody heard about this? :beats-me-man:

Was there last month and understand that the Mezzo is being developed on the former Ruby Plaza site itself. Is there still another site there? :confused:

azeoprop
12-07-09, 22:37
Erm...nope, Ruby plaza site is now Mezzo. The agent said that quite a few ruby plaza owners bought the Mezzo, claiming that they have had money luck while staying there last time... :beats-me-man:

sleek
12-07-09, 22:41
Erm...nope, Ruby plaza site is now Mezzo. The agent said that quite a few ruby plaza owners bought the Mezzo, claiming that they have had money luck while staying there last time... :beats-me-man:

Oh, bought 4D from outlet there before but never strike le. :beats-me-man:

azeoprop
21-08-09, 17:23
Ruby Plaza is down. :)

sleek
21-08-09, 18:24
Exciting days ahead dude! ;)

azeoprop
21-08-09, 18:34
penniless days ahead...haa haa :rolleyes:

HCL
21-08-09, 19:06
I was being told during preview the est. TOP is early 2013. As the construction work has already started, I don't think it need 3.5 years to build this

azeoprop
05-09-09, 16:08
No Mezzo owners in this forum? :beats-me-man:

sleek
05-09-09, 18:21
No Mezzo owners in this forum? :beats-me-man:

Got 1 at least right? ;)

maisonjai
07-09-09, 17:40
my colleague bought a unit there.....for me almost. 'azeoprop' u owner?

azeoprop
08-09-09, 10:48
Yes, I bought a unit there. :D

maisonjai
08-09-09, 15:12

u 06 stack?

maisonjai
08-09-09, 15:14

u bought stack 06?

pooi
08-09-09, 15:22
u bought stack 06?

Like not many people buy Mezzo..:scared-2:

azeoprop
09-09-09, 10:51
u bought stack 06?

Mine stack 3, which i think is the least noisy, all the other stacks either face the main balastier road and/or cte. :rolleyes:

kskong2000
09-09-09, 13:29
i also brough at stack 3...

but seem like not many ppl sell those unit at stack 3.

i look at the internet like property guru.. a lot of ppl selling (at least 10%) and the price is around 850k..

but seem like no sale done yet if i check to URA...

maisonjai
10-09-09, 15:55
Mine stack 3, which i think is the least noisy, all the other stacks either face the main balastier road and/or cte. :rolleyes:

u r right it's away from main rd but stack 3 MBR kena noon sun leh. U enjoy the city view but there will be an uncertainty what will pop up in the future once the land is clear. Congrats those who bought it.

kskong2000
10-09-09, 17:05
i understand from the agent that the disease will move to other place and that area is not allow for low rise building (of course, it depend on the agent is honest enough or not).

i agree that there is west sun but it only hit 1 window of the master bed room. but it really depend you want the heat or noise..

there is another project (bliss somthing) in balestier which is selling 1100++ per sqf and even further from mrt..

i think the property price in sg is really too crazy...

just wonder that anyone buy for own stay?

kskong2000
10-09-09, 17:08
(re-post. a lot of typo)

i understand from the agent that the disease centre will move to other place and that area is only allow for low rise building (of course, it depend on the agent is honest enough or not).

i agree that there is west sun but it only hit 1 window of the master bed room. but it really depend on you want the heat or noise..

there is another project (bliss loft) in balestier which is selling 1100++ per sqf and even further from mrt..

maisonjai
10-09-09, 18:04
(re-post. a lot of typo)

only allow for low rise building (of course, it depend on the agent is honest enough or not).

'only allow low rise bldg', that i am not very sure since surroundings are high rise.

u bought in May or Jun? lowest was end Apr/beginning May if i am not wrong. My colleague bought it for own stay. U guys can arrg & walk over for different views.:spliff:

kskong2000
10-09-09, 18:47
I brough in June...slightly lower than 900 psf...

Although i brought for my own stay, i might intend to sell it by TOP if there is still no development in that area as we dont really like the environmental.

I always hear ppl say that there are a lot of plan for this area. However, still nothing happen yet.

But look at the selling price of the new project during the area.. seem like the developer is very optimistic over the futher development of this area...

finger cross that all plan do really happen...;)

by the way, how come no one talk about bliss loft project? really wish to see the market reaction over this project.

xebay11
10-09-09, 20:11
This one near CDC right? My parents nearly bought a PH at Waldorf Mansions in 1993 but when I looked at map and saw CDC I ran far far. If that place really shifts out I think have good potential, why not call TTSH to check what are the plans. In the latest online Street Directory the CDC is not listed there, instead it is listed at Novena side. Why not protest to Govt to move the CDC to West or North? as Balestiar / Novena is too densely populated for a CDC.

azeoprop
10-09-09, 21:15
I would prefer the existing cdc area to become a park with alfresco dining and some water features like a mini botanic gardens, and the mature trees in the area to remain. This will be a welcomed oasis in balestier area haa haa. :p

kskong2000
10-09-09, 23:13
haha...

i hope so but it is highly unlikely to happen...
as long as the shop at ground and 1st floor in mezzo dont rent to those hanky panky massage shop...i will be very happy already...:tsk-tsk:

Condorich
10-09-09, 23:46
Yes... it's near to some budget hotels also... don't let it become another district for .....

azeoprop
11-09-09, 00:10
haha...

i hope so but it is highly unlikely to happen...
as long as the shop at ground and 1st floor in mezzo dont rent to those hanky panky massage shop...i will be very happy already...:tsk-tsk:

Then our apartments can rent out per hr with even higher rental yields haa haa.... :D

xebay11
11-09-09, 07:43
Then our apartments can rent out per hr with even higher rental yields haa haa.... :D

I hope you are kidding. If that happens your property would plunge in price.

HCL
11-09-09, 10:21
This one near CDC right? My parents nearly bought a PH at Waldorf Mansions in 1993 but when I looked at map and saw CDC I ran far far. If that place really shifts out I think have good potential, why not call TTSH to check what are the plans. In the latest online Street Directory the CDC is not listed there, instead it is listed at Novena side. Why not protest to Govt to move the CDC to West or North? as Balestiar / Novena is too densely populated for a CDC.

Based on URA 2008 Master Plan, the current CDC site will be for residence areas and one Education site.

maisonjai
11-09-09, 10:56
I always hear ppl say that there are a lot of plan for this area. However, still nothing happen yet....

big plans is to clear that area & sell off the land to the highest bidders instead the current 'tenants'.

my guess they will shift cdc nearer towards renci or mandalay.

kskong2000
11-09-09, 15:27
I believe that the biggest poblem is the transportation for those ppl who take public transport. I try to walk from Novena MRT to the construction side and realise that it is really far.

I am non-singaporean and not familiar with the bus system here. If most of the owner want to rent out their property, the tenant will just walk away when they hear the place is far from MRT. This is also my first reaction. Maybe there is bus to town or ang mo kio from there, ppl just not keen to take bus especially foreigner...

A bit dissapointed when know that the future MRT plan will never passby balestier area...when look at the broucher of Bliss Loft, it say "minutes walk to Novena MRT", I almost fainted...

unless someone who can share with me how convenience is the public transport there..

azeoprop
11-09-09, 16:56
The bus stop right outside Mezzo/opposite the road got:

124 goes to orchard road/city hall/chinatown and telok blangah.

125 goes to macpherson and little india.

130 goes to ang mo kio or shenton way

139 goes toa payoh via whampoa estate or the other direction to dhoby ghaut and bukit merah.

145 goes to toa payoh direct or the other direction to lavander, bugis, city hall, harbour front all the way to Bunoa vista.

565 the morning express service to shenton way.

As u can see it is very well connected and no need to squeeze with people in mrt or walk, direct bus to almost everywhere in the city. With full time bus lanes in the city, buses are now much faster also. :D

azeoprop
11-09-09, 17:14
Or u can go next door to quality hotel and take their free shuttle bus to novena mrt and orchard road.... :rolleyes:

HCL
11-09-09, 19:15
I believe that the biggest poblem is the transportation for those ppl who take public transport. I try to walk from Novena MRT to the construction side and realise that it is really far.

I am non-singaporean and not familiar with the bus system here. If most of the owner want to rent out their property, the tenant will just walk away when they hear the place is far from MRT. This is also my first reaction. Maybe there is bus to town or ang mo kio from there, ppl just not keen to take bus especially foreigner...

A bit dissapointed when know that the future MRT plan will never passby balestier area...when look at the broucher of Bliss Loft, it say "minutes walk to Novena MRT", I almost fainted...

unless someone who can share with me how convenience is the public transport there..

The nearer MRT station from Mezzo is Farrer Park MRT (10 mins walk compare with 15 mins to Novena MRT). You can walk along the Rangoon Road. But this is a NE Line.

The biggest problem I see is traffic condition. With many new development properties alone this area, and I don't see how government can widen the road, it may go worst when all these developments completed.

kskong2000
13-09-09, 22:11
thank for the advise for the transportation.. it is really useful to me.

hope the mezzo management can arrange bus as well..

i passed by the construction size over the weekend

saw ruby plaza completely gone... good to see that..

anyone know when is the most early date they can complete/? i hope it can TOP by end 2011

mcmlxxvi
17-09-09, 12:04
SoilBuild is a darn cool developer. Their website posts actual pics of site construction progress for all their projects.

azeoprop
20-09-09, 15:52
Here's the latest photo of the site taken today. Ruby plaza is completely gone and it seems ready for the construction of Mezzo soon. :)

There is a Earth god plate at the big tree infront of the site. Something like dragon earth god and fortnue god thing... :beats-me-man:

kskong2000
22-09-09, 00:12
ya... happy to see that...
recently seem like ppl push the mezzo to a sky high price..
can see from property seeling website that ppl are asking 920k++
i think it is due to the lauch of Prestige Height which is asking 1200++ psf and see like the sale is extremely slow compare to other launch..
so dont know i should happy or not:2cents:

HCL
23-09-09, 20:32
thank for the advise for the transportation.. it is really useful to me.

hope the mezzo management can arrange bus as well..

i passed by the construction size over the weekend

saw ruby plaza completely gone... good to see that..

anyone know when is the most early date they can complete/? i hope it can TOP by end 2011
I saw the below soilbuild website regarding 1H2009 financial performance presentation slide. It stated in page 18 on their projects TOP schedule. Mezzo's TOP will be at 2H2011.

http://soilbuild.listedcompany.com/newsroom/slides_1h09.pdf

azeoprop
23-09-09, 21:52
Thats very good news, for a while I thought it will be 2014 according to the brochure....:doh:

kskong2000
05-10-09, 20:25
Hi, may I know any1 manage to sub-sale their 840sf unit for more than 1050 psf?

Just curious that why URA only show 111 transaction record since 127 units has been fully sold...

Does this mean that the rest of buyers are flipper?:scared-5:

azeoprop
10-10-09, 16:56
Here's the latest photo of the construction site, the big stones are there.

vtaykw
20-10-09, 15:50
Here's the latest photo of the construction site [19th Oct 09], the big stones and big cranes are there.

azeoprop
21-10-09, 09:11
Thanks for the update. :)

HCL
21-10-09, 10:43
Here's the latest photo of the construction site [19th Oct 09], the big stones and big cranes are there.

The view from Mezzo toward CDC direction is quite nice and unblock. Based on 2008 URA Master Plan, the CDC piece of land is being reserved for condo development (plot ratio 2.8). Hope that government will not release the land for sales before Mezzo TOP

kskong2000
21-10-09, 10:47
Just wonder that which stack is facing that direction?

HCL
21-10-09, 10:53
Just wonder that which stack is facing that direction?

No stack is direct facing CDC. The stack closer is 02 and 03. It will be the side view from Balcony and Master Bedroom window

azeoprop
21-10-09, 11:10
Just wondering is the carpark public (shared with shoppers)? Or got separate levels for residents? :beats-me-man:

azeoprop
21-10-09, 11:15
The view from Mezzo toward CDC direction is quite nice and unblock. Based on 2008 URA Master Plan, the CDC piece of land is being reserved for condo development (plot ratio 2.8). Hope that government will not release the land for sales before Mezzo TOP

Hopefully, in the meantime, they can refurbish the old buildings as shops and eateries like dempsey hill, and convert the place into a park. :rolleyes:

HCL
21-10-09, 11:31
Just wondering is the carpark public (shared with shoppers)? Or got separate levels for residents? :beats-me-man:

If my recall is correct, the business car park is at level 3 and residence car park is at level 4 - 6. There are 130 car park lots for resident which is sufficient enough for 1 and 2 bedrooms property as I believe there shall be high percentage of resident does not own car. Both, business and residence, have different car park entrance.
What I understand from news that there are some old building along Balestier near Mezzo are looking for new buyer to develop the place. The speed to redevelop Balestier is very much depend on the economics condition

azeoprop
31-10-09, 15:43
Latest site photo taken today 31Oct09. Not much changes except the stones have moved. :rolleyes:

kskong2000
01-11-09, 22:01
ah...really hope the construction can be faster...

azeoprop
10-11-09, 19:34
First sub-sale for the mezzo:
205 Balestier Road #09-04
Freehold
$902
$505k
08 Apr 09

Freehold
$1027
$575k
25 Sep 09

kskong2000
10-11-09, 21:43
Finally this happen. Another 2 years to TOP..maybe more coming..

azeoprop
24-11-09, 15:32
Here's the latest update 24th Nov 09. Everything is gone! No work is done! :eek:

azeoprop
06-12-09, 16:32
Pass by the site today, again, its empty and nothing is going on inside. Any idea why? :beats-me-man:

sleek
06-12-09, 19:09
Pass by the site today, again, its empty and nothing is going on inside. Any idea why? :beats-me-man:

Is the Construction Notice Board up? Perhaps the builders contract not awarded. :rolleyes:

vtaykw
07-12-09, 09:39
Did not saw any construction permit on the site.

azeoprop
13-12-09, 23:06
Haa haa, looks like its Merry Christmas and Happy New Year time in Soilbuild. :doh:

azeoprop
16-12-09, 19:38
Just got a letter from the lawyer that The Mezzo's foundation work is complete, time for the first payment. :scared-4:

kskong2000
16-12-09, 23:31
me too
they need money for christmas and new year la

sleek
16-12-09, 23:57
Thought Foundation works should be the Pilings and Ground Structure? :beats-me-man:

mcmlxxvi
17-12-09, 17:00
Thought Foundation works should be the Pilings and Ground Structure? :beats-me-man:

Perhaps their progressive payment plan is Money come first then Start work style? Need the money to buy good digital cameras to take progress pics of the site and construction to post on their webby...

Lord Anus
17-12-09, 17:03
Did not saw any construction permit on the site.

wah nice view leh... will those low rise in front be converted to high rise?

kskong2000
17-01-10, 14:20
Passed by the construction site last week. Noted that the 2 storey of office or construction worker home just "TOP".

:o

vtaykw
18-01-10, 10:47
Is the Construction Notice for the Mezzo up yet???

Although TOP is stated officially in 2014. But information from agents is around Dec 2012.:tongue3:

But usually the TOP is around Q2 2011 as stated in Soilbuild report in Q3 2009. :doh:

The most accurate date is usually found on the Construction Notice. Thus is the Construction Notice up yet?:confused:

azeoprop
18-01-10, 18:55
drove pass a few days ago, i think they built a site office there and the lorries are causing a minor jam at balestier road. Never notice the signboard though. :beats-me-man:

vtaykw
26-01-10, 13:42
Re : Mezzo Update [25th Jan 2010] and construction notice

sleek
26-01-10, 13:47
Wah.. completion only in 4Q 2014! :eek:

mcmlxxvi
26-01-10, 16:46
Happy Waiting Mezzo owners.... :beats-me-man:

azeoprop
26-01-10, 20:11
I think they put the date same as that of the brochure. But hopefully it will be 2nd half 2011 as indicated in the soilbuild's report. :beats-me-man:

kskong2000
10-02-10, 22:05
Anyone has any update on the construction progress?

HCL
11-02-10, 07:00
Anyone has any update on the construction progress?

Based on latest Soilbuild latest full year financial report released on Feb 10, the Mezzo expected completed date is in 2011

Please refer to below link page 13

http://soilbuild.listedcompany.com/newsroom/20100210_074340_T94_0DC7AEAE4A000F6D482576C5003E4639.1.pdf

azeoprop
11-02-10, 14:25
Here's today's 11th Feb10 progress. They built another container building. :rolleyes:

azeoprop
03-03-10, 14:33
Here is the update on 3rd Mar 2010. Finally we see some actions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGKpRnZzYN4

azeoprop
21-03-10, 22:55
21st March 2010, evening scene.

azeoprop
23-03-10, 17:49
Looks like balestier is going to become the 3-4* hotel belt in Singapore where most tour groups and budget tourists will stay.

http://www.theedgesingapore.com/the-daily-edge/general/12020-hiap-hoe-appoints-wyndham-group-to-operate-hotels-at-zhongshan-park-in-balestier.html

http://keithyip.com/2010/02/23/zhong-shan-park-along-balestier-rd-is-commencing-construction-works/

azeoprop
03-04-10, 18:03
Update 3rd April 2010.

kskong2000
08-04-10, 22:37
seem like very slow progress....really doubt they can TOP in q2 of 2011:(

azeoprop
16-04-10, 19:22
Update 16th April 2010. :)

azeoprop
16-04-10, 19:28
Saw this new poster at the site:
"The Mezzo Freehold office space for sale. Call Soilbuild at 8363 9559."

azeoprop
28-04-10, 15:09
Update 28 April 2010. :)

corn
10-05-10, 12:28
yes its sooooo slow :banghead:

kskong2000
11-05-10, 10:02
Agree.........it is really too slow........developer should go to see other project....

Wild Falcon
11-05-10, 11:47
Not surprising. City fringe areas are usually where all the budget hotels and small format units reside. In most countries, city fringe has always been the most "complicated" areas.

Looks like balestier is going to become the 3-4* hotel belt in Singapore where most tour groups and budget tourists will stay.

http://www.theedgesingapore.com/the-daily-edge/general/12020-hiap-hoe-appoints-wyndham-group-to-operate-hotels-at-zhongshan-park-in-balestier.html

http://keithyip.com/2010/02/23/zhong-shan-park-along-balestier-rd-is-commencing-construction-works/

azeoprop
23-05-10, 13:43
Update 23rd May 2010. Finally we see something vertical....:doh:

kskong2000
28-05-10, 18:53
THE MEZZO BALESTIER ROADApartment1835,000840Strata995May-10THE MEZZO BALESTIER ROADApartment1835,000840Strata995May-10just noted another sub sale in May. Price at 995 psf...

azeoprop
28-05-10, 20:18
THE MEZZO BALESTIER ROADApartment1835,000840Strata995May-10THE MEZZO BALESTIER ROADApartment1835,000840Strata995May-10just noted another sub sale in May. Price at 995 psf...
205 Balestier Road #15-03
Freehold
$879
$738k
25 Jun 09

Freehold
$995
$835k
07 May 10

Nett profit less than 100k.... :(

devilplate
28-05-10, 20:32
Freehold
$879
$738k
25 Jun 09

Freehold
$995
$835k
07 May 10

Nett profit less than 100k.... :(

ard 60k?

an average one whole yr salary liao...gd deal leh

azeoprop
06-06-10, 21:42
Construction update 6/6/2010. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHaBW72nesg

azeoprop
16-06-10, 07:04
Mezzo update by Soilbuild:
http://www.soilbuild.com/r_current_progress_the_mezzo.html

sleek
16-06-10, 09:25
Seems like someone still think its the Montebleu site. :D

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk36/sleek00000/Mezzo.jpg

azeoprop
17-06-10, 20:10
Haa haa, now that they are done with montebleu, hopefully can send more manpower and resources to build this project. :rolleyes:

azeoprop
20-06-10, 16:58
Update 20th June 2010. :)

corn
23-06-10, 12:12
Hi azeoprop,

where did u take the photos from ? opposite ?

azeoprop
23-06-10, 14:31
Hi azeoprop,

where did u take the photos from ? opposite ?

Yah the HDB block opposite the road. :)

jlrx
23-06-10, 14:56
Yah the HDB block opposite the road. :)

You must be Condosingapore.com's in-house photographer!

kskong2000
23-06-10, 18:36
maybe u can ask soilbuild to let u naintain their website for the project update :)

azeoprop
04-07-10, 14:33
Update 4th July 2010. :) Looks like things are speeding up a bit.

azeoprop
04-07-10, 14:35
And yes, those units higher than quality hotel will get the flyer view. :)

vtaykw
05-07-10, 10:02
Know from which onwards, then got that view? (approximate)

azeoprop
05-07-10, 10:19

Not too sure though, but this photo was taken on the 19th floor of the hdb block opposite Mezzo.

corn
05-07-10, 11:19
how many floors is the quality hotel ?

maisonjai
05-07-10, 11:24

#15 & above should clear the roof of QH.

corn
05-07-10, 11:51
really I dont know if my unit can see then :(

maisonjai
05-07-10, 22:04
really I dont know if my unit can see then :(

eh...urs is stack 5 or 6? stack 6 not so bad

azeoprop
17-07-10, 15:06
Update 17 July 2010. :)

cashrich
20-07-10, 07:40
hdb view for lower floors... traffic conjestion to deal with. What a waste. Hope the traffic gets improved a lot more.

azeoprop
28-07-10, 16:18
Update 28 July 2010. :)

vtaykw
30-07-10, 17:17
205 Balestier Road #22-05
Freehold
$1072
$900k
14 Jul 10

Freehold
$898
$754k
12 Jun 09

cashrich
30-07-10, 17:29
Freehold
$1072
$900k
14 Jul 10

Freehold
$898
$754k
12 Jun 09

not bad... 100k... or more.

azeoprop
30-07-10, 19:48
Finally hit 900k. Our bank valuation will increase hee hee. :D

azeoprop
11-08-10, 14:28
Update 11 Aug 2010. :)

azeoprop
12-08-10, 23:52
Soilbuild's report for first half 2010.
http://soilbuild.listedcompany.com/newsroom/20100812_073629_K6M_1B1230684A67A5984825777C003DD7DE.1.pdf

It indicates that the mezzo will top sometime in 2011. :D

azeoprop
20-08-10, 08:59
205 Balestier Road #28-05
Freehold
$830
$1348k
28 Jul 10
Freehold
$1140
$638k
28 Jul 10
205 Balestier Road #18-01
Freehold
$1071
$830k
19 Jul 10

More subsales. :cheers1:

azeoprop
24-08-10, 17:46
Update 24 Aug 2010 :)

azeoprop
03-09-10, 17:57
Update 3rd Sept 2010. :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8LvQ_qWFyQ

corn
03-09-10, 20:15
Thanks so much because of your updates I dont need to go down and see .

azeoprop
03-09-10, 20:42
Thanks so much because of your updates I dont need to go down and see .

No problems. :)

vtaykw
08-09-10, 21:26
wondering current which the floor count? 3rd floor or 4th floor?:confused:

azeoprop
09-09-10, 13:38
I think its 4th or 5th floor. Levels 3 to 6 are the carpark level so ceiling might be lower.

kskong2000
09-09-10, 22:38
It mean there are still 23 floor to go......

corn
10-09-10, 21:15
That will take like a year ? so when is the next payment going to be ? like 10th floor ? haha

fhchoong
11-09-10, 13:41
Haha, seems that I am not alone visiting Mezzo site.....

4th flr almost done and preparation work on 5th flr yesterday (10 Sep). Progress is getting faster (if not wrong think only took 3 weeks to complete 4th flr):)

Bought stack 1 for own stay and probably will see some of you one day.

Is so far only 10% loan is released? Thought it should release up to 20% as the reinforcement structural work is done?

azeoprop
12-09-10, 01:05
Ask for money later better for us, haa haa. :D Just hope that it will TOP by end of 2011 as stated in their report.

corn
12-09-10, 07:30
but what happens if they ask 30% all at once.... :scared-5:

fhchoong
12-09-10, 10:52
Quite likely the current instalment will triple/quadruple once it reaches your floor. Anyway need to pay sooner or later.

-current 10%, plus
-reinforcement work 10%, plus
-wall and ceiling 5%+5%, plus
-carpark and 7th floor facility (another 10%?)

azeoprop
12-09-10, 15:56
Just wondering, is the main pool 50m long? I did not ask when I bought...hee hee. :o

fhchoong
12-09-10, 21:04
Unlikely. I think it is about 30m only. I didn't ask the agent but roughly based on the floor plan that I got. The width is about 10m. So multiply by 3 (stack 1,2 and 6) should be about 30m.

Anyway hope it is not too narrow.

azeoprop
14-09-10, 16:48
Update 14 Sept 2010. :)

fhchoong
14-09-10, 20:55
looks promising to be completed by end 2011:)

fhchoong
16-09-10, 11:18
Does anyone know the ceiling height? Agent told me is abt 2.9m. Just want to confirm.

For the commercial space on the 1st 2 storeys, is it only meant for offices, and not for retail business?

vtaykw
16-09-10, 11:23
The agents also inform that the ceiling for the units is at 2.9meters.

Don't know whether it true

trump7
16-09-10, 15:40
Update 14 Sept 2010. :)

Nice picture! Where did you take this picture from?? Just curious.:D

azeoprop
16-09-10, 17:07
They were taken from the hdb flat opposite the road. :)

trump7
17-09-10, 20:48
They were taken from the hdb flat opposite the road. :)

I strongly believe that Mezzo located Balestier side and Moulmein road side is one of most underassessed area in S'pore.

CDC is taking up quite huge size of land in Prime and sooner or later it will be moved away by government will.:D

azeoprop
17-09-10, 21:12
Yah, sooner or later balestier towers next door will kena enbloc also haa haaa.

fhchoong
20-09-10, 20:16
Today walked pass Mezzo site. Spoke to one of the supervisors there (white helmet) and surprisingly found out they are now building level 6 (initially thgt was 5th)!

He also said it will TOP end 2011 (but at this rate, I personally think could be as early as 3Q11 since the residential floor is only half of the size of the carpark);)

Next time if any of you manage to pass by, can try to chat with the supervisors there as they speak good english:)

azeoprop
20-09-10, 20:58
Waaa....they so friendly one ar? :D

fhchoong
20-09-10, 21:21
yup, super friendly:)

try next time.

sleek
21-09-10, 23:58
Soilbuild gets S$418m offer to privatise and delist from SGX (http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporebusinessnews/view/1082555/1/.html)
By Julie Quek | Posted: 21 September 2010 2227 hrs

SINGAPORE : Mainboard-listed property developer Soilbuild Group on Tuesday said it has received an offer from investment firm Dolphin Acquisitions valued at S$418 million to privatise the company and to delist it from the Singapore Exchange.

Dolphin Acquisitions, a company controlled by Soilbuild's group managing director Lim Chap Huat, has offered to acquire Soilbuild's shares at 80 cents a piece from its shareholders.

The offer price represents an attractive premium of 13.48 per cent based on its last traded price of 70.5 cents last Friday.

In a joint statement on Tuesday, the companies said "the delisting will allow more flexibility to manage and develop the businesses of Soilbuild and strategic initiatives, pursue business and investment opportunities, optimise the use of resources and facilitate the implementation of any strategic initiatives and/or operational changes."

In addition, the circular added that the exit offer would allow Soilbuild to dispense with listing related expenses and channel its resources to its business operations.

Mr Lim holds a 52.5 per cent direct stake in Soilbuild.

The company has already received irrevocable undertakings from several shareholders with a combined stake of 73.09 per cent who will vote in favour of the delisting resolution at the upcoming extraordinary general meeting.

Among those that have given their irrevocable undertaking is the company's non-executive chairman Fong Ying Wah.

Soilbuild's principal activities are in the development of residential and purpose-built business space properties in Asia.

- CNA/al

azeoprop
22-09-10, 08:49
aiyo....should have bought soilbuild's shares. :banghead:

22-09-10, 10:23
wah property sector must be good, soilbuild and MCL all delisting....who is next ?

kskong2000
22-09-10, 22:16
Does anyone know the ceiling height? Agent told me is abt 2.9m. Just want to confirm.

For the commercial space on the 1st 2 storeys, is it only meant for offices, and not for retail business?

dont think it is for office only. should be fr both retail and office like beauty world plaza. I have a friend has a office and tell me that there are several level should be used for office only. But some owner rent it for "retail" biz like massage shop...:(

fhchoong
22-09-10, 23:22
That's disappointing. Agent told me it is meant for offices. Need to get consent from residents if converts to retail space:(

azeoprop
25-09-10, 20:42
Just hope no kinky massage shops or KTV night clubs....:scared-3:

kskong2000
25-09-10, 22:22
Just hope no kinky massage shops or KTV night clubs....:scared-3:

This need the effort of everyone here. Call the police when we see any this type of shop appear. Once the first one start, the rest will be coming and hard to stop them...I really dont want see a lot of weird ppl in the building while my wife and kids get affected....

fhchoong
25-09-10, 22:50
haha, don't worry.....balestier is pretty safe:)

maybe can confirm with developer what is the use of the commercial space. Think there must be a diff between retail and office space.

vtaykw
26-09-10, 01:18
Went over there for lunch.

So got some photo of the construction.

Accordingly to the "white" hat, they are currently building 6th Floor. :)

azeoprop
26-09-10, 08:25
Thanks for the updates! :)

fhchoong
26-09-10, 12:24
Exciting time ahead! Upcoming 7th flr will be something different:)

As the HDB opposite only has 19 floors, might need to hire a helicopter to take the top view one day:scared-5:

azeoprop
26-09-10, 18:15
Haiz...should have bought 20+ floor unit last time. The view will be very nice. :banghead:

azeoprop
05-10-10, 16:29
Update 5th Oct 2010. :)

fhchoong
05-10-10, 21:47
Thanks for the update.

Seems like still on level 6....and is messy:scared-4:

azeoprop
05-10-10, 22:16
Thanks for the update.

Seems like still on level 6....and is messy:scared-4:

I think level 6 will take some time as level 7 will be the pool deck, so design will be different. :beats-me-man:

azeoprop
18-10-10, 21:12
Update 18/10/10 :)

azeoprop
28-10-10, 16:04
Update 28/10/10 :)

fhchoong
29-10-10, 00:19
Level 7 must be a big hurdle:scared-1: Already 1 month liao.... still building same floor.

Now can't see full view from 12th floor of the opposite HDB. Does that mean 7th/8th floor is equivalent to 12th floor of HDB?

azeoprop
29-10-10, 10:44
I think more like 9th floor of mezzo = 12th floor of HDB. Mainly because the hdb side is on lower ground and hdb ceiling height per floor is lower.

kskong2000
02-11-10, 23:24
just noted there is a subsale in oct with the price of 1048, slightly down from 1072 in July...hope can cross over 1100 soon :)

azeoprop
07-11-10, 13:46
Update 7/11/2010. :)

mcmlxxvi
07-11-10, 15:16
Looks like a big project...

fhchoong
07-11-10, 20:08
Soilbuild really very determined to complete the swimming pool before moving to the next floor...

Looking at the pics, the swimming pool doesn't seem too narrow:)

fhchoong
07-11-10, 20:15
just noted there is a subsale in oct with the price of 1048, slightly down from 1072 in July...hope can cross over 1100 soon :)

Mezzo prices have stabilised by looking at the past few transactions... hope can appreciate further once near TOP.

Mezzo and Domus were available at the time I looked for a unit... about the same psf, but Domus seems to be ahead in terms of psf now. The nearer to mrt, the better:banghead:

azeoprop
07-11-10, 20:26
Yah loh, look at Nova 48 and 88 and of course the arte...:(

fhchoong
13-11-10, 13:27
Based on Soilbuild's 3Q10 announcement, Mezzo is 16% complete:doh:

http://www.soilbuild.com/newsroom.html

azeoprop
13-11-10, 14:57
Update 13 Nov 2010.

azeoprop
13-11-10, 15:04
Soildbuild's own progress update:

sleek
13-11-10, 15:07
So how many payments liao? :)

azeoprop
13-11-10, 15:19
Still the same leh, no additional payments other than that 10% for the foundation complete. :beats-me-man:

sleek
13-11-10, 21:14
So good ar? Thought already Superstructure Works completed and only progress payment for Foundation only? :D

No. Description Progress Status
1 Foundation Workshttp://www.soilbuild.com/images/dot_green.jpg
2 Sub-structure RC Workshttp://www.soilbuild.com/images/dot_green.jpg
3 Super-structure RC Workshttp://www.soilbuild.com/images/dot_green.jpg

fhchoong
13-11-10, 22:24
Probably too many buyers under IAS. If too much loan dispersed too soon, developer interest expense will increase, thus eating into margins.

For early birds in this project, only need to pay very little to get into IAS.

This may also be the reason why Soilbuild tries to complete most of each floor before moving to the next.

azeoprop
19-11-10, 16:15
Update 19th Nov 2010. :)

fhchoong
23-11-10, 19:57
Seems like the buyer is making a good deal...

205 Balestier Road
#23-03
$1015

$852k

08 Nov 10

azeoprop
23-11-10, 20:10
Aiyo...miserable profit...I remembered high floor stack 3 were selling around 780k. :doh:

vtaykw
24-11-10, 12:22
205 Balestier Road
#23-03
$1015
$852k
08 Nov 10

#23-03
$884
$742k
28 May 09

azeoprop
24-11-10, 13:35
Oh, then must be one of the early birds who purchased it during the preview. ;)

fhchoong
24-11-10, 20:53
Ok. At least profit is good....but still, shouldn't the seller ask for more since the recent transactions are at least $1050psf:tsk-tsk:

fhchoong
26-11-10, 23:01
Today managed to speak to the project coordinator of Mezzo project. These are some findings:

- still on track to complete by next year (although she didn't commit which month). The transition floor (7th floor) takes longer time is anticipated;

- ceiling height is 3.05m, some areas are 2.9m due to false ceiling (ie kitchen, if I didn't hear wrongly);

- project is going to speed up after 7th floor;

- level 1 to 6 mostly complete. The yellow protruded thing you saw in Azeoprop's photo is for loading construction materials;

- use of the commercial space unknown, but probably for offices.

Fingers crossed :)

devilplate
26-11-10, 23:43
can TOP by next yr meh?

fhchoong
27-11-10, 07:32
TOP by end of 2011. Hope the developer sticks to the plan.

azeoprop
27-11-10, 07:51
Thanks for the info, thats good to hear. :)

Now should I rent out or stay hmmm.... :beats-me-man:

azeoprop
01-12-10, 13:13
Update 1st Dec 2010. :)

kskong2000
02-12-10, 21:28
I think the developer is aming TOP in 2011..........11:59pm 31/12/2011....:doh:

Update 1st Dec 2010. :)

corn
02-12-10, 22:53
I think the developer is aming TOP in 2011..........11:59pm 31/12/2011....:doh:

U mean like theNew year count down ?
haha

azeoprop
07-12-10, 14:03
Update 7th Dec 2010. :)

fhchoong
13-12-10, 19:44
Soilbuild's update:

Closer view on the swimming pool:)

sleek
13-12-10, 22:42
Soilbuild gets shareholder approval for delisting (http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporebusinessnews/view/1098969/1/.html)
By Ryan Huang | Posted: 13 December 2010 2228 hrs

SINGAPORE : Integrated property developer Soilbuild has received approval from a majority of its shareholders for the firm to be taken private and be delisted from the Singapore Exchange.

At the close of its exit offer on December 10, it received valid acceptances amounting to 523.2 million shares representing 99.43 per cent of all shares.

As the offeror has received more than 90 per cent of acceptances from its shareholders, it now intends to exercise its right of compulsory acquisition for all the remaining shares of the company.

Dolphin Acquisitions had made an exit offer of 80 cents a share to take Soilbuild private on 9 November 2010.

Soilbuild's shares last closed at 79 cents on Friday.

The company will be delisted on December 20.

- CNA/al

azeoprop
16-12-10, 19:36
Soilbuild's update:

Closer view on the swimming pool:)

Ooh, the ceiling height for the carpark levels are quite high. :)

azeoprop
26-12-10, 16:48
Update 26th Dec 2010. :)

azeoprop
02-01-11, 18:46
New high in psf! :cheers1:

205 Balestier Road #17-04
Freehold
$1193
$668k
17 Dec 10

fhchoong
02-01-11, 19:43
I think this one is record breaker
:cheers1: :cheers1: :cheers1:
205 Balestier Road
Freehold

#28-01
$988

$1435k

10 Sep 10

New high in psf! :cheers1:

205 Balestier Road #17-04
Freehold
$1193
$668k
17 Dec 10

azeoprop
03-01-11, 12:46
Update 03 Jan 2011. :)

azeoprop
18-01-11, 14:12
Update 18 Jan 2011. :)

ecimbew
18-01-11, 16:56
It still looks the same now compared to a few months ago. When did you say it will TOP? :sleep:

Update 18 Jan 2011. :)

azeoprop
18-01-11, 17:00
It still looks the same now compared to a few months ago. When did you say it will TOP? :sleep:

Now doing level 10, the progress is about 1 floor every 10 days. The developer said that TOP is expected to be end of 2011. I think more like CNY of 2012 can get keys. :beats-me-man:

devilplate
18-01-11, 17:02
Now doing level 10, the progress is about 1 floor every 10 days. The developer said that TOP is expected to be end of 2011. I think more like CNY of 2012 can get keys. :beats-me-man:

i guess 2nd-3rd qtr of 2012....only those low-rise apts can TOP fast fast

fhchoong
18-01-11, 19:56
Will be very disappointed if TOP later than 2011. Of course Soilbuild no obligation to TOP before 2014. With it delisted from the exchange, no more pressure to show good result liao...

Went there yesterday. The diff is only the beams are wrapped up by planks. Surprisingly not a single soul working in the photo... maybe having teabreak:doh:

devilplate
18-01-11, 20:09
Will be very disappointed if TOP later than 2011. Of course Soilbuild no obligation to TOP before 2014. With it delisted from the exchange, no more pressure to show good result liao...

Went there yesterday. The diff is only the beams are wrapped up by planks. Surprisingly not a single soul working in the photo... maybe having teabreak:doh:
Soilbuild took 3 yrs to build montebleu

ecimbew
18-01-11, 23:10
I didn't know about Soilbuild being delisted until you posted this. So now that it is building so slowly and that TOP is only in 2004, I am sure they have lots of time to drink coffee. I wonder why the TOP is so late. Hope Mezzo can be completed soon so that I will have more places to shop in Balestier. http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporebusinessnews/view/1082555/1/.html

azeoprop
27-01-11, 16:10
Update 27th Jan 2011. :)

azeoprop
08-02-11, 14:48
Update 8th Feb 2011. :)

HCL
14-02-11, 15:56
I think the attached article was around Aug 2010

azeoprop
21-02-11, 16:21
Update 21th Feb 2011 :)

kskong2000
22-02-11, 14:28
seem like it take 1 month per floor...so at least another 14 month to go :sleep:

azeoprop
22-02-11, 20:31
seem like it take 1 month per floor...so at least another 14 month to go :sleep:

I think it is more like 1 floor every 10-12 days. Now doing level 13 already. :) Grow Mezzo Grow! :cheers1:

fhchoong
22-02-11, 21:00
12 day/floor X remaining 15 floors = 180 days or complete all floors in Aug.

Not sure can TOP in 2011.

Domus now about 22 floors and The Tier complete all floors liao... Must admit Mezzo a bit slow...

azeoprop
22-02-11, 22:27
Latest subsale:

205 Balestier Road #16-03
Freehold
$1048
$880k
18 Jan 11

kskong2000
23-02-11, 19:15
after minus all cost, still got profit me???

Latest subsale:

205 Balestier Road #16-03
Freehold
$1048
$880k
18 Jan 11

fhchoong
23-02-11, 20:51
Still got good profit:)

205 Balestier Road #16-03$887 840$745k19-Jun-09

azeoprop
23-02-11, 21:04
Waiting for the day when mezzo can sell 1mil....:)

azeoprop
04-03-11, 13:11
Update 4th March 2011. :)

vtaykw
04-03-11, 13:58
How did u get a shot for picture number 4?

And that is the veiw of which stack and estimate at which floor?:)

azeoprop
04-03-11, 14:42
How did u get a shot for picture number 4?

And that is the veiw of which stack and estimate at which floor?:)

It is taken from the 19th floor of block 104 opposite mezzo. Stacks 1, 2 and 6 are facing quality hotel, so I guess 16th floor and above should be able to get this view.

phantom_opera
04-03-11, 15:13
It is taken from the 19th floor of block 104 opposite mezzo. Stacks 1, 2 and 6 are facing quality hotel, so I guess 16th floor and above should be able to get this view.

as advertised:

http://www.streetsine.com/listing.image?id=5452&opt=big&type=r

azeoprop
14-03-11, 17:05
Update 14th Mar 2011. :)

fhchoong
20-03-11, 14:33
Update from Soilbuild:

Ceiling height seems quite ok. Managed to speak to one of the supervisors last week. Seems that still on track to TOP by end 2011.

As of 19 Mar, building 16th floor and lift level at 17.

azeoprop
20-03-11, 14:40
Thanks for the update! Can't wait to collect the keys to my first property! :cheers1:

propertychap
20-03-11, 22:10
Why are all the mixed development projects along Balestier alll built with the front part nearer to Balestier road at lower levels than the back part? Look at Mezzo .. The part of the building nearer to Balestier road is lower.. Is there a constraint/limit on the height of the building that can built nearer to the main road?

kskong2000
21-03-11, 19:23
Hi, just wonder when the developer will draw the next portion of loan?

kskong2000
21-03-11, 19:28
haha.......me too:)

Thanks for the update! Can't wait to collect the keys to my first property! :cheers1:

fhchoong
21-03-11, 22:08
Hi, just wonder when the developer will draw the next portion of loan?

Only 1st 10% so far.

kskong2000
24-03-11, 22:43
Another sub-sale in march

775sqf
1200psf

1mil is on its way

think this guy make a good profit...
lawyer call me to get my new mailing address... think it is time to draw down