09-05-09, 10:33
Good investment and en-bloc potential.
5+1+1, 2669 sqft.
New Reno at 150k value.
High floor, near to holland village / bukit timah
Minutes to town and easy connection to PIE / AYE
Asking $2.1 million

To view, call 91163014

Enbloc potential??? you must be kidding..My god-parents are staying there and it is tooooo big for enbloc esp now. a few enbloc deal falls thru even during property boom last 2yrs..this project has alot of shops which will NOT vote in favour of enbloc.:banghead:

august
09-05-09, 10:53
pine grove has better chance of enbloc, and it failed ... :)

and oh govt set up foreign student hostels at the opposite stretch.. and that's never a good thing haha :D

dormer
09-05-09, 17:19
Pandan Valley has also been advertised as enbloc potential....so sick of it .Why cant the agent think of something else ....you thing the buyer is so stupid ??

francistaong
09-05-09, 20:24
Enbloc potential??? you must be kidding..My god-parents are staying there and it is tooooo big for enbloc esp now. a few enbloc deal falls thru even during property boom last 2yrs..this project has alot of shops which will NOT vote in favour of enbloc.:banghead:

Thanks for the advise, as i mention enbloc POTIENTAL. Talks that fails previously are true and i do not deny this fact. However what if it happen? This is currently a buyers' market however the moment the property market start moving, it will the buyers who will end up chasing up the prices as it happen in the past. Developers will step in once opportunity comes and they are the one with the deep pockets, not us. We cannot deny pandan valley is a good location.

rdgs
francis

teddybear
09-05-09, 23:26
Err....
$2.1M for Pandan Valley :rolleyes:
Are you selling at enbloc price??

Thanks for the advise, as i mention enbloc POTIENTAL. Talks that fails previously are true and i do not deny this fact. However what if it happen? This is currently a buyers' market however the moment the property market start moving, it will the buyers who will end up chasing up the prices as it happen in the past. Developers will step in once opportunity comes and they are the one with the deep pockets, not us. We cannot deny pandan valley is a good location.

rdgs
francis

francistaong
09-05-09, 23:30
Err....
$2.1M for Pandan Valley :rolleyes:
Are you selling at enbloc price??

close to bank value.

apple3
10-05-09, 03:09
close to bank value.

Mr Francis, may I know which bank give the valuation $2.1m at present?

Do you know the land cost at Sunset Way or nearby?

On the "wish-list" of developer land bank, do you know the rating for this developement?

Do you how much dollars need to be pay to owners? and existing MCST problem?

Location? It at the end of Holland stretch. Even Henry park not somewhere near. You think Botanic Garden huh?

Even if you talk about enbloc, there are much better choice than this piece of land which is nearer to clementi. Even Ghim Moh is nearer to town.

loopy
10-05-09, 07:06
I checked other websites, I guess Pandan Valley should be about $600psf.

The problem with Pandan Valley is that it is very old. You can renovate your own unit, but the overall looking is 1970's.

Maybe that's why people hope someday some developer will want to re-develop it.

If I have money I don't mind to stay in 5+1+1 unit with over 2500 sq ft.