PDA

View Full Version : FH/999 projects in JLB areas

marktkt22
15-05-09, 11:26
Hi all

want to collect some views on the various pros/cons on the new FH/999 projects in the JLB areas, for the purpose of own stay. So far, there are:

JLB residence,
coastal view,
bluwater2
Riz Haven.

Understand that JLB (already TOP) and coastal view are 100% sold, bluwater2 left with the large gnd and ph units and only Riz haven are still selling.

Any new projects coming up...seem to have many empty plots of land in the vicinity.

august
15-05-09, 16:26
JLB stands for wat ah??

Autonomy
15-05-09, 16:28
JLB stands for wat ah??

Jalan Loyang Besar

mightyleftfoot
15-05-09, 16:55
Personal opinion of JLB is this is a fantastic place to live but gonna ask a stupid question here.
Can anyone advise also, if there are frequent sightings of "好兄弟" around the area?

august
15-05-09, 17:28
Personal opinion of JLB is this is a fantastic place to live but gonna ask a stupid question here.
Can anyone advise also, if there are frequent sightings of "好兄弟" around the area?

take a tour of the area, if u feel something then got, if dont feel anything means dun have :o

focus
16-05-09, 00:52
What's the story with JLB that makes you think got Good Brothers there?

Like Sentosa , we know it's the ww2 thing..
sembawang beach also..

this one leh?

vinc1281
18-05-09, 08:59

What logic?! :doh:

Good brothers look for those with a gulity conscience. Unless you have one then why worry about good brothers and ask such unscientific questions about the area.

If you worry about good brothers then dont buy. i totally concur its a s****d question in your own words.

Moreover Riz haven is right beside the infamous RED House. Behind the SARS & H1N1 Quarantine Centre (Aloha Loyang). But I still adore the project!

Although the only grumble is the poor sales staff there and inaccessibility.

focus
18-05-09, 19:11
oH ya.. what is the story behind the RED House?

And why is it vacant for so long.. whoever owns it ..why don;t redeveloped the place?

vinc1281
19-05-09, 10:19
oH ya.. what is the story behind the RED House?

And why is it vacant for so long.. whoever owns it ..why don;t redeveloped the place?

Red House?

Owned by my good friend.. CK Tang, If i'm not wrong. But I know him, he dont know me. :D

mightyleftfoot
19-05-09, 10:36
What logic?! :doh:

Good brothers look for those with a gulity conscience. Unless you have one then why worry about good brothers and ask such unscientific questions about the area.

If you worry about good brothers then dont buy. i totally concur its a s****d question in your own words.

Moreover Riz haven is right beside the infamous RED House. Behind the SARS & H1N1 Quarantine Centre (Aloha Loyang). But I still adore the project!

Although the only grumble is the poor sales staff there and inaccessibility.

Cool Vinc1281.
Buying property is not entirely scientific, is it? It's also about the "feel good" factor if it is for own stay.
There are precedence of units not selling because of the 3rd dimension.

marktkt22
20-05-09, 23:39
agree....the red house is errie at night.
drive thro that area at 11pm -12pm...u will see what i mean

seem to be owned by CK Tang but in a vey dilipated state ..just next to Riz Haven. :)

vinc1281
21-05-09, 10:42
agree....the red house is errie at night.
drive thro that area at 11pm -12pm...u will see what i mean

seem to be owned by CK Tang but in a vey dilipated state ..just next to Riz Haven. :)

For your kind information.

My friend is residing in BlueWater and she mentioned that the estate is not done up and is maintained periodically by workers, perhaps sent by estate owner.

I have a vested interest in Riz Haven so if you guys is trying to stir things up here then my sincere gradtitude to you for not posting unsubstantiated claims about the 3rd dimensions.

Its like people saying that your house is haunted and eerie at night.

what is your opinion about it?

You have a right to voice your concerns. But do provide proof about your claims.

mightyleftfoot
21-05-09, 11:07
For me, I'll be concerned with my house and bring in the "experts".
Better be safe than sorry.
Well, freedom of choice anyway, one man's meat is another man's poison.

focus
21-05-09, 13:45
haha... quite funny..
How do you provide proof of "good brothers"??

D15
21-05-09, 20:48
When is the expected TOP? Do not seem to see any works being done at the site...

vinc1281
22-05-09, 13:23
haha... quite funny..
How do you provide proof of "good brothers"??

Precisely. You are quite funny too. :D

Coz if you cant provide proof. then its is unscientific and unjustifiable, which is precisly the gist of the discussion.

anyway let not dwell on the issue. and go back to the topic of FH in JLB to disucss the practical aspects of developments in that area.

vinc1281
22-05-09, 13:25
When is the expected TOP? Do not seem to see any works being done at the site...

Riz Haven. TOP May 2011.

Yup. Still no work started on the site. No sale where to get $$ to start work.

focus
22-05-09, 15:23
Still no sale?.. then die liao loh..
people now know that govt treat the teacher's chalet as diesease quarantine area... and it is next to riz haven rite?

vinc1281
22-05-09, 15:48
Still no sale?.. then die liao loh..
people now know that govt treat the teacher's chalet as diesease quarantine area... and it is next to riz haven rite?

Yup.

Riz Haven is behind the chalet. But like i said, that is a plus point for me to lower prices further. hahahaha.

focus
23-05-09, 03:47
Precisely. You are quite funny too. :D

Coz if you cant provide proof. then its is unscientific and unjustifiable, which is precisly the gist of the discussion.

anyway let not dwell on the issue. and go back to the topic of FH in JLB to disucss the practical aspects of developments in that area.

Sigh.. your side of the view is that we must show proof to conclude that its scientific and justifiable for the apperance of "good brothers".

Our contention is that there are some things that science cannot explain and thus, there is no need to show proof to justify the apperaance of "good brothers". And it is indeed justifiable to take good brothers" as a factor to consider for purchase of property.

Get it brother? :)

vinc1281
25-05-09, 17:34
Sigh.. your side of the view is that we must show proof to conclude that its scientific and justifiable for the apperance of "good brothers".

Our contention is that there are some things that science cannot explain and thus, there is no need to show proof to justify the apperaance of "good brothers". And it is indeed justifiable to take good brothers" as a factor to consider for purchase of property.

Get it brother? :)

Can't believe you are still on the topic. :doh:

You win brother! you win hands down. for harping on the topic even after I let go.

peddyfield
25-05-09, 23:31
hi ,
there's another project at JLC. (coastal breeze residence). It near the open car park.:)

vinc1281
26-05-09, 08:35
hi ,
there's another project at JLC. (coastal breeze residence). It near the open car park.:)

JLB you mean?

Yes. Coastal Breeze Residence. Nice project. Very much like Riz Haven. Common features like private lift. Plus point. High ceiling. reasonable price. very helpful sales agents. Esther the boss is very approachable and helpful with ideas. Walking distance to Downtown east.

Downside. BBQ smell and noise from the nearby chalets. Layout can be improved. if sea facing, unlikely can get sea view unless u r on the 4th floor and above.

But definitely worth a look if you dont mind the above.

marktkt22
26-05-09, 22:14
hi vinc1281

why juz Riz haven...have u also considered bluwater2, coastal view (subsale perhap) or JLB residence etc (subsale)...?

heard that Riz haven land was acquired at a fairly high price so there a limit how much they can lowered. what the current psf now?

vinc1281
28-05-09, 10:18
hi vinc1281

why juz Riz haven...have u also considered bluwater2, coastal view (subsale perhap) or JLB residence etc (subsale)...?

heard that Riz haven land was acquired at a fairly high price so there a limit how much they can lowered. what the current psf now?

bluwater2 left only PH and lower floor plus out of price range. not going for subsale, as i want to get a brand new unit for my matrimonial house.

current abt $780+

marktkt22
18-06-09, 00:15
True, the gnd unit and pH are very big, even at 577psf, they cost >1m. Alos out of my price range. I find Riz Haven (beside bluwater1) too small a projt. JLB is an apartment and has very limited facilities.
coastal view seem very cramp from the layout and not cheap as well... running out of choices.:beats-me-man: