PDA

View Full Version : Clover in the park

18-05-09, 09:10
Went to Clover in the park showflat over the weekend and was quite impressed by what I saw. Would like to get comments from the forummers here on this condo development.

jtpy
18-05-09, 17:46
Hi, I guess you meant Clover BY the Park? If it is, you've posted in the wrong district..

Check out the discussions here..
http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=2985

nicole08
18-05-09, 23:46
Went to Clover in the park showflat over the weekend and was quite impressed by what I saw. Would like to get comments from the forummers here on this condo development.

Hi, I just bought an unit there last weekend. Honestly speaking, intially I refuses to get a unit there cos in my opinion,the "best" units are the ones facing the park in block 6 are sold out (if don't get a unit there facing the park,why get a development called clover by the park,right?),not besides MRT and clover is LH. Sorry for having the picky mindset maybe it's bcos I'm working with one of the big developers in SGP.;) However, my mindset changes...not near to mrt...isn't it suppose to be beside and near to the up and coming new exciting bishan park with shuttle service to mrt within minutes?...clover is LH...tpy and bishan all are LH land except for trellis in tpy...means to say strategic locations are usually LH...so what's the big deal?...the "best" units are the ones facing the park in block 6 are sold out ...not really that important to me to have a park view(of cos if can get a park view,lagi better lah)...i got mine facing the city....hey, still can walk out to the park from sidegate to enjoy the vibrant of the park, still can enjoy the FULL facilities...not all condos in SGP have full facilities...near to HDB estate?...come on...bishan HDB flat owners have the most highest income of SGPoreans ...:scared-1: Gosh! u should feel blessed with the nearby shopping mall...think i better stop if not can't wake up tomorrow morning. Overall, worth the buy.

Kenshinto80
19-05-09, 10:57

So where is Clover in the Park? New project by Sim Lian...sister development to Clover by the Park?

Regulators
19-05-09, 12:21
ur unit must be one of those shoe shaped units. U must one of those who love planter boxes n huge pes areas.
Hi, I just bought an unit there last weekend. Honestly speaking, intially I refuses to get a unit there cos in my opinion,the "best" units are the ones facing the park in block 6 are sold out (if don't get a unit there facing the park,why get a development called clover by the park,right?),not besides MRT and clover is LH. Sorry for having the picky mindset maybe it's bcos I'm working with one of the big developers in SGP.;) However, my mindset changes...not near to mrt...isn't it suppose to be beside and near to the up and coming new exciting bishan park with shuttle service to mrt within minutes?...clover is LH...tpy and bishan all are LH land except for trellis in tpy...means to say strategic locations are usually LH...so what's the big deal?...the "best" units are the ones facing the park in block 6 are sold out ...not really that important to me to have a park view(of cos if can get a park view,lagi better lah)...i got mine facing the city....hey, still can walk out to the park from sidegate to enjoy the vibrant of the park, still can enjoy the FULL facilities...not all condos in SGP have full facilities...near to HDB estate?...come on...bishan HDB flat owners have the most highest income of SGPoreans ...:scared-1: Gosh! u should feel blessed with the nearby shopping mall...think i better stop if not can't wake up tomorrow morning. Overall, worth the buy.

nicole08
20-05-09, 00:12
ur unit must be one of those shoe shaped units. U must one of those who love planter boxes n huge pes areas.

better try again next time cos all wrong!!!:doh: u sound like an ignorance mountain turtle and perhaps it's time for u to leave the mountain and take a good look at most of the upcoming projects including the high end. Or perhaps I shouldn't blame u cos I've seen and know more than u do.

Regulators
20-05-09, 01:11
upset bout ur lousy buy? Guess it is too late to regret now. The layout n floorplan are available to the public so no pt trying to hide those ugly planter boxes, huge AC ledges n Pes areas. I think a mountain tortoise would go for somethng better than clover
better try again next time cos all wrong!!!:doh: u sound like an ignorance mountain turtle and perhaps it's time for u to leave the mountain and take a good look at most of the upcoming projects including the high end. Or perhaps I shouldn't blame u cos I've seen and know more than u do.

nicole08
20-05-09, 23:49
upset bout ur lousy buy? Guess it is too late to regret now. The layout n floorplan are available to the public so no pt trying to hide those ugly planter boxes, huge AC ledges n Pes areas. I think a mountain tortoise would go for somethng better than clover

then can u PLEASE enlighten me which one is a better one to buy, MR CONDO EXPERT? From your other posts, i can see that u r an anti-planter box supporter. Do u know the purpose of planter box in the 1st place?
Do u know the purpose of the hugh AC ledge? Enlighten me with your valuable knowledge,PLEASE...:not-worthy:

nicole08
20-05-09, 23:57

Hey,when did I try to hide anything from u? From the showflat can get the brochure lah...internet can also download the unit floor plan lah...:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

Regulators
21-05-09, 00:21
u kenna ketok by developer so u ask developer y those huge planter boxes n AC ledges. People who buy units with huge planter boxes can only mean they have green fingers n love to grow plants, if not why do people pay tens of thousands of dollars for those planters? Unless u use that to hang dirty laundry, i got nothng to say. As for AC ledge, why the hell do people need such big ones? Put ur compressor down n measure every unutilised sqft around the ledge and that is wasted money.
then can u PLEASE enlighten me which one is a better one to buy, MR CONDO EXPERT? From your other posts, i can see that u r an anti-planter box supporter. Do u know the purpose of planter box in the 1st place?
Do u know the purpose of the hugh AC ledge? Enlighten me with your valuable knowledge,PLEASE...:not-worthy:

nicole08
21-05-09, 00:54
u kenna ketok by developer so u ask developer y those huge planter boxes n AC ledges. People who buy units with huge planter boxes can only mean they have green fingers n love to grow plants, if not why do people pay tens of thousands of dollars for those planters? Unless u use that to hang dirty laundry, i got nothng to say. As for AC ledge, why the hell do people need such big ones? Put ur compressor down n measure every unutilised sqft around the ledge and that is wasted money.

:doh: ...please open ur eyes BIG to see my previous post "Sorry for having the picky mindset maybe it's bcos I'm working with one of the big developers in SGP." kena ketok by developer?..:doh:..:D :D :D ... open up and see the layout plan since u have it and tell me where is the planter box...go and examine from the artist impression, think of the answer and tell me, not because people who buy units with hugh planter boxes and green fingers and love to grow plants or hang dirty laundry. As for AC ledge, go to internet to check the size/dimension of CU for minimum 5 nos or more of FCUs...bear in mind no CUs are forever defect free...so need allowable space for air-con tech to service, if u have one :not-worthy:

Regulators
21-05-09, 01:40
u keep claiming u work for big developer so I thought u shud be smarter than that. Btw i forgot to add in the huge bay windows as well. Do ur maths n add up all the following (areas of AC ledge, bay windows, planter boxes, pes area) and express that as a fraction of total flr area n u get a better pic and a shock of ur life. Multiply that fractn by the quantum u paid for ur unit and u will realise that a big proportn of ur 20 to 30yr mortgage is spent paying for all these spaces and if u ask a lot of investors in ths forum, they will also tell u the same thng. The only cmfort is u hv a lot of others in e same boat as u.
:doh: ...please open ur eyes BIG to see my previous post "Sorry for having the picky mindset maybe it's bcos I'm working with one of the big developers in SGP." kena ketok by developer?..:doh:..:D :D :D ... open up and see the layout plan since u have it and tell me where is the planter box...go and examine from the artist impression, think of the answer and tell me, not because people who buy units with hugh planter boxes and green fingers and love to grow plants or hang dirty laundry. As for AC ledge, go to internet to check the size/dimension of CU for minimum 5 nos or more of FCUs...bear in mind no CUs are forever defect free...so need allowable space for air-con tech to service, if u have one :not-worthy:

nicole08
21-05-09, 02:00
u keep claiming u work for big developer so I thought u shud be smarter than that. Btw i forgot to add in the huge bay windows as well. Do ur maths n add up all the following (areas of AC ledge, bay windows, planter boxes, pes area) and express that as a fraction of total flr area n u get a better pic and a shock of ur life. Multiply that fractn by the quantum u paid for ur unit and u will realise that a big proportn of ur 20 to 30yr mortgage is spent paying for all these spaces and if u ask a lot of investors in ths forum, they will also tell u the same thng. The only cmfort is u hv a lot of others in e same boat as u.

Aiyo,if I bluff u on I work for a big developer,I str away die and u be my undertaker,swee bo? Hey, did I say I'm going to spend 20 to 30 years paying the mortgage?:doh: Wa lau, u are so calculative for wat fraction,multiple the quantum. investor dun invest in clover, they invest in Sentosa Cove,Orchard Residences,Ion,St Regis,MBS,The Sail kinda type lah... I doubt u ever drive into Sentosa Cove to see the projects there,did U? I borrow u my decal if u need to

nicole08
21-05-09, 02:03

Hey Alex, u haven't answer me what's the planter box for?

Regulators
21-05-09, 02:13
i never say u bluff me, i am implying that u shud be smarter in ur pty choice since u work for a big developer. i am only using 20 to 30yr mortgage as the standard duration of loan period for most loans n whether u take loan or nt is nt the pt of cntentn here. I did not say investors wud buy clover and u hv rightly pointed out that they won't. So u must be working for the developer who built sentosa cove, haha what a giveaway...
Aiyo,if I bluff u on I work for a big developer,I str away die and u be my undertaker,swee bo? Hey, did I say I'm going to spend 20 to 30 years paying the mortgage?:doh: Wa lau, u are so calculative for wat fraction,multiple the quantum. investor dun invest in clover, they invest in Sentosa Cove,Orchard Residences,Ion,St Regis,MBS,The Sail kinda type lah... I doubt u ever drive into Sentosa Cove to see the projects there,did U? I borrow u my decal if u need to

nicole08
21-05-09, 02:23

Hey,stop trying to act like an expert in investing lah...u only know how to calculate with your calculator on the area u think is of wastage vs total floor size area...everything huge...bay windows,planter box,PES area and even worse AC ledge.Go buy landed property lah...dun tell me landed property has huge PES area:doh:..lol

Regulators
21-05-09, 02:25
btw my old auntie who has not completed her secondary education can do simple maths like those i have mentioned. If this little bit of calculation (whch takes barely 1 minute ) is complicated to u, u really sia suay the developer u working for. U must be just a secretary or sme admin staff working for developer judgng frm the level of ur exchanges

nicole08
21-05-09, 02:30
i never say u bluff me, i am implying that u shud be smarter in ur pty choice since u work for a big developer. i am only using 20 to 30yr mortgage as the standard duration of loan period for most loans n whether u take loan or nt is nt the pt of cntentn here. I did not say investors wud buy clover and u hv rightly pointed out that they won't. So u must be working for the developer who built sentosa cove, haha what a giveaway...

Wa Lan,so many developers in Sentosa Cove...u eh siew buay siew eh bo? Waste my time talking to u

nicole08
21-05-09, 02:37
btw my old auntie who has not completed her secondary education can do simple maths like those i have mentioned. If this little bit of calculation (whch takes barely 1 minute ) is complicated to u, u really sia suay the developer u working for. U must be just a secretary or sme admin staff working for developer judgng frm the level of ur exchanges
Your old auntie is same as u.. calculative la... ur math standard is secondary standard also la..lol... Did i say the calculation is complicated to me? :doh: Hey,dun change topic leh,what's planter box for,u keep change and change and change topic, buay steady leh...

Regulators
21-05-09, 02:40
Have a good nite figuring out those simple sums I have taught u. Wake up tmr n tell us the sum u have to fork out for the pes areas, bay windows, planters n AC ledges. As for Sentosa Cove, I think it is out of ur league so no pt talkng to u bout it. I used to live along Leyden Hill so u dont need to tell me what living in a bungalow is like. I bet u dont even know where Leyden Hill is.
Wa Lan,so many developers in Sentosa Cove...u eh siew buay siew eh bo? Waste my time talking to u

Regulators
21-05-09, 02:45
you work for developer still ask me what planter box for? U si be lao kui leh.
Your old auntie is same as u.. calculative la... ur math standard is secondary standard also la..lol... Did i say the calculation is complicated to me? :doh: Hey,dun change topic leh,what's planter box for,u keep change and change and change topic, buay steady leh...

Regulators
21-05-09, 02:50
u buy a cndo n with planter n dnt knw what a planter is for, u r si be gong, i dont knw what else to say

nicole08
21-05-09, 02:52
Have a good nite figuring out those simple sums I have taught u. Wake up tmr n tell us the sum u have to fork out for the pes areas, bay windows, planters n AC ledges. As for Sentosa Cove, I think it is out of ur league so no pt talkng to u bout it. I used to live along Leyden Hill so u dont need to tell me what living in a bungalow is like. I bet u dont even know where Leyden Hill is.

Oh...that ulu sembawang and bird cannot lay eggs place near serene centre... also not for a league in SC. perhaps downgrade to small unit condo lor...

nicole08
21-05-09, 02:56
u buy a cndo n with planter n dnt knw what a planter is for, u r si be gong, i dont knw what else to say

Hello Alex, u gong and yet act smart here ar...dun know just say dun know...so good in calculating and yet dun know simple thing like what's planter box for ar....boooooooooooooooooooooooo........I dare to challenge u the answer u dun dare ar????:banana:

Regulators
21-05-09, 02:58
haha, who is the mountain tortoise here. My old place is just minutes walk to the Command House n overlooking it on a hill. I can cnduct driving lessons in my garden n u will probably only dream of staying there. Do u know who lives there? Hahaha, dont make urself a joke in ths forum.
Oh...that ulu sembawang and bird cannot lay eggs place near serene centre... also not for a league in SC. perhaps downgrade to small unit condo lor...

Regulators
21-05-09, 03:00
haha, who is the mountain tortoise here. My old place is just minutes walk to the Command House n overlooking it on a hill. I can even drive around in my garden without making 3 or 5 pt turns n u will probably only dream of staying there. Do u know who lives in the Command House? Hahaha, dont make urself a joke in ths forum, sua ku.

Regulators
21-05-09, 03:06
Fyi i am not alex, maybe u calling ur own father who gave u the idiotic genes. I am very certain now that u r just a low class kuching kurak employee with whatever developer u r working for.
Hello Alex, u gong and yet act smart here ar...dun know just say dun know...so good in calculating and yet dun know simple thing like what's planter box for ar....boooooooooooooooooooooooo........I dare to challenge u the answer u dun dare ar????:banana:

nicole08
21-05-09, 03:09
haha, who is the mountain tortoise here. My old place is just minutes walk to the Command House n overlooking it on a hill. I can even drive around in my garden without making 3 or 5 pt turns n u will probably only dream of staying there. Do u know who lives in the Command House? Hahaha, dont make urself a joke in ths forum, sua ku.

Eh...really ulu leh....i won't dream of staying in ulu place.BTW, I no need to know who stay in command house cos not my house.No need to hao lian what drive around in your garden without making 3 or 5 pt turns to show off how big is your garden cos i dun give a damn...bcos u are still the same like your old auntie...calculative....:D :D :D good night ,SMART ALEX!

Regulators
21-05-09, 03:18
you call yourself a Singaporean n u dont know who resides in the Command House and what the place is used for? Wah lau, u should bang your head against the wall liao
Eh...really ulu leh....i won't dream of staying in ulu place.BTW, I no need to know who stay in command house cos not my house.No need to hao lian what drive around in your garden without making 3 or 5 pt turns to show off how big is your garden cos i dun give a damn...bcos u are still the same like your old auntie...calculative....:D :D :D good night ,SMART ALEX!

BB
01-08-09, 09:38

You have made the right choice. Clover is a very good development with more pros than cons.

sleek
01-08-09, 10:34
You have made the right choice. Clover is a very good development with more pros than cons.

Summary from Singapore Property Reviews
http://singaporepropertyreviews.blogspot.com/2009/05/clover-by-park-bishan.html

Pros:

Bishan Park. Underground Car Park. Low maintenance fees (approx S$180-200 pm) One of the most sought after districts in Singapore. 39 storeys in total - offers great views from top floor units.

Cons:

High number of units on a small plot size. Finish not up to mark. Average layouts which don't make good utilization of space. Roads leading to MRT, Expressways could get crowded during peak hours.

Verdict:

For those looking to upgrade in and around Bishan area, Clover by the Park offers a reasonable option if you get the right price. Park views are the best option, followed by pool facing units (on Block 2). High floors that face HDB may offer great city views, though they also come with afternoon sun.

For mass market properties, we prefer proximity to MRT which is not the case here. If you are looking for a quieter location, other developments around Bishan Park (that are bit further away) may offer options at a more affordable price.

HANROSE
01-08-09, 11:57

Hello there, my decision for buying CBTP was because I fell in LOVE with the unique shoe-shaped units and this was cleverly designed at the master bathroom which give a 180deg view (glass around)....where to get such shoe-shaped development! Bravo to SL for this!
As for the planters at the foyer entrance and balcony, this was great too
placing them at the corners and if you dont have green fingers, cover them with outdoor wood and viola, you get a bigger space.
Cheers

BB
02-08-09, 15:36
Summary from Singapore Property Reviews
http://singaporepropertyreviews.blogspot.com/2009/05/clover-by-park-bishan.html

Pros:

Bishan Park. Underground Car Park. Low maintenance fees (approx S$180-200 pm) One of the most sought after districts in Singapore. 39 storeys in total - offers great views from top floor units.

Cons:

High number of units on a small plot size. Finish not up to mark. Average layouts which don't make good utilization of space. Roads leading to MRT, Expressways could get crowded during peak hours.

Verdict:

For those looking to upgrade in and around Bishan area, Clover by the Park offers a reasonable option if you get the right price. Park views are the best option, followed by pool facing units (on Block 2). High floors that face HDB may offer great city views, though they also come with afternoon sun.

For mass market properties, we prefer proximity to MRT which is not the case here. If you are looking for a quieter location, other developments around Bishan Park (that are bit further away) may offer options at a more affordable price.
I have read the above review previously. Below are my comments:-
- Review not done by analysts or property experts. Just by some freelance guys. Cannot ready be trusted & not objective.
- They did not mention the bishan park/river makeover. A major plus point. Not sure why? Bias?
- They did not mention that other condo around bishan park in fact located at Sim Ming, which comes with 2 cematorium and a future funeral hub located very near these condo. This is the reason why so cheap & no upside potential.
- When they said finish not up to mark. Reason they give is Clover is using ceramic tiles for the yard & toilet. Almost all condo are also using ceramics for the yard & why are they comparing the least impt spaces in the unit. Why they did not mention the full marble flooring (GOOD) in the living as compared to other condo using compressed marble or homogenous tiles (BAD).
- When they reviewed other condo using compressed marble or homogenous tiles, they said good finish. Why? Bias again I think?
- Review not updated as prices of new condo around the area selling above $1000 psf. Clover looks very attractive at ave $750 psf
- Although they said for mass market condo better buy near mrt, they did not mention with exception to excellent view that Clover can offer. The 35 years old HDB at east coast with good view transacted at more than 700K.

BB
02-08-09, 15:45
Summary from CONDOsingapore Reviews
Pros:
1) Great park view
2) Great future river view
3) Serene & quiet environment
4) Although 12 mins walk to mrt but got shuttle bus & 4 SBS buses to mrt. Stop directly in front of the station. Very convenient for taking buses (2 mins ride)
5) Nice & open twin tower design.
6) About 70% of the area used for landscaping & facilities
7) Central Singapore (Bishan!). A well sought after district outside the prime 9, 10 & 11.
8) Near to city & orchard
9) Very very high ceiling at 3.15 m (normal condo only about 2.8 m)
10) Within 1 km from Catholic High. Ranked top 5 primary school in Singapore based on academic.
11) Bishan mrt is a interchange station. Potential for future develpment (malls, offices, business hubs & etc) on the many empty land around. Condo near or around will have more potential as compared to a mrt who is not interchange.
12) Reliable developer who also do their own construction
13) Upcoming future development in the park (e.g Alfresco dining, recretional activities & etc) as per Npark & PUB masterplan
14) All units are N & S facing (No west sun)
15) Very near amenities
16) With the coming Thomson Line. High chance of a mrt station near Clover
17) Cheaper at ave $650 - $750 psf. A lot of upside potential given the high asking price of new condo nearby.

Cons:
1) Not near mrt
2) 4 bedroom layout not ideal. A lot of space wastage (3 bedroom ok)
3) Balcony & Bay Window (almost all new condo have this also)
4) Traffic to Bishan can be quite bad with ERP
5) Near HDB

sleek
02-08-09, 21:09
Anyway, just my comments and observations having resides in Bishan North for over 12 years now. :cool:

Pros:
1) Great park view - Agree, but HDB & more HDB beyond that
2) Great future river view - Have everyone forgotten about Punggol21 (http://www.ura.gov.sg/pr/text/pr96-58.html)?
3) Serene & quiet environment - Still relatively is but not sure when another 1.2K families moved in from both Clover & NL
4) Although 12 mins walk to mrt but got shuttle bus & 4 SBS buses to mrt. Stop directly in front of the station. Very convenient for taking buses (2 mins ride) - Agree
5) Nice & open twin tower design. - Subjective & matter of preference, but of course better than those cramp layouts
6) About 70% of the area used for landscaping & facilities - Agree, as they are able to build higher
7) Central Singapore (Bishan!). A well sought after district outside the prime 9, 10 & 11. - Agree
8) Near to city & orchard - Agree
9) Very very high ceiling at 3.15 m (normal condo only about 2.8 m) - Not sure, so can't comment but high ceiling is definitely a plus point
10) Within 1 km from Catholic High. Ranked top 5 primary school in Singapore based on academic. - Provided your son, since its a boy school only, is successful in getting a place by ballot. Confirmed ballot for those who are not ex-students or already have a son studying. And if not successful, then your son will only be eligible for Phase 3 available schools nearby.
11) Bishan mrt is a interchange station. Potential for future develpment (malls, offices, business hubs & etc) on the many empty land around. Condo near or around will have more potential as compared to a mrt who is not interchange. - Agree, especially the vacant plot beside Bishan MRT & J8
12) Reliable developer who also do their own construction - SL is a contractor first before becoming a developer. May not necessary be a good thing as there's no developer project management team to oversee the construction and material selection.
13) Upcoming future development in the park (e.g Alfresco dining, recretional activities & etc) as per Npark & PUB masterplan - Had seen many vendors come and go already
14) All units are N & S facing (No west sun) - Most new development are also having such orientation, including NL
15) Very near amenities - Adequate amenities and walking distance to more
16) With the coming Thomson Line. High chance of a mrt station near Clover - Likelyhood will be a overhead line as possible intechange station with AMK or YCK, both overhead Stns, and situated along Marymount. But be mindful that MRT noise will now be coming from both tracks.
17) Cheaper at ave $650 - $750 psf. A lot of upside potential given the high asking price of new condo nearby. - Not necessary cheaper as the other new condo nearby are mainly Freehold. And space utilisation is not optimum, especially for the 4BR, so more $$$ for unusable space

Welcome Cloverians to Bishan North and enjoy your future stay here! :cheers1:

kEN9170
02-08-09, 21:47
Is it true that all bathrooms dont come with mirror?

HANROSE
03-08-09, 00:07
Is it true that all bathrooms dont come with mirror?

Not true. All bathrooms at CBTP comes with mirror...and the one at the master-bathroom is a great longish oval-shaped mirror

cl0ver
03-08-09, 13:11
Anyway, just my comments and observations having resides in Bishan North for over 12 years now. :cool:

Pros:
1) Great park view - Agree, but HDB & more HDB beyond that
2) Great future river view - Have everyone forgotten about Punggol21 (http://www.ura.gov.sg/pr/text/pr96-58.html)?
3) Serene & quiet environment - Still relatively is but not sure when another 1.2K families moved in from both Clover & NL
4) Although 12 mins walk to mrt but got shuttle bus & 4 SBS buses to mrt. Stop directly in front of the station. Very convenient for taking buses (2 mins ride) - Agree
5) Nice & open twin tower design. - Subjective & matter of preference, but of course better than those cramp layouts
6) About 70% of the area used for landscaping & facilities - Agree, as they are able to build higher
7) Central Singapore (Bishan!). A well sought after district outside the prime 9, 10 & 11. - Agree
8) Near to city & orchard - Agree
9) Very very high ceiling at 3.15 m (normal condo only about 2.8 m) - Not sure, so can't comment but high ceiling is definitely a plus point
10) Within 1 km from Catholic High. Ranked top 5 primary school in Singapore based on academic. - Provided your son, since its a boy school only, is successful in getting a place by ballot. Confirmed ballot for those who are not ex-students or already have a son studying. And if not successful, then your son will only be eligible for Phase 3 available schools nearby.
11) Bishan mrt is a interchange station. Potential for future develpment (malls, offices, business hubs & etc) on the many empty land around. Condo near or around will have more potential as compared to a mrt who is not interchange. - Agree, especially the vacant plot beside Bishan MRT & J8
12) Reliable developer who also do their own construction - SL is a contractor first before becoming a developer. May not necessary be a good thing as there's no developer project management team to oversee the construction and material selection.
13) Upcoming future development in the park (e.g Alfresco dining, recretional activities & etc) as per Npark & PUB masterplan - Had seen many vendors come and go already
14) All units are N & S facing (No west sun) - Most new development are also having such orientation, including NL
15) Very near amenities - Adequate amenities and walking distance to more
16) With the coming Thomson Line. High chance of a mrt station near Clover - Likelyhood will be a overhead line as possible intechange station with AMK or YCK, both overhead Stns, and situated along Marymount. But be mindful that MRT noise will now be coming from both tracks.
17) Cheaper at ave $650 - $750 psf. A lot of upside potential given the high asking price of new condo nearby. - Not necessary cheaper as the other new condo nearby are mainly Freehold. And space utilisation is not optimum, especially for the 4BR, so more $$$ for unusable space

Welcome Cloverians to Bishan North and enjoy your future stay here! :cheers1:

I've seen SL's quality at The Pearl (Mt Faber) and Viz @ Holland and they are pretty good.

nicole08
03-08-09, 14:11
Pros:
1) Great park view
2) Great future river view
3) Serene & quiet environment
4) Although 12 mins walk to mrt but got shuttle bus & 4 SBS buses to mrt. Stop directly in front of the station. Very convenient for taking buses (2 mins ride)
5) Nice & open twin tower design.
6) About 70% of the area used for landscaping & facilities
7) Central Singapore (Bishan!). A well sought after district outside the prime 9, 10 & 11.
8) Near to city & orchard
9) Very very high ceiling at 3.15 m (normal condo only about 2.8 m)
10) Within 1 km from Catholic High. Ranked top 5 primary school in Singapore based on academic.
11) Bishan mrt is a interchange station. Potential for future develpment (malls, offices, business hubs & etc) on the many empty land around. Condo near or around will have more potential as compared to a mrt who is not interchange.
12) Reliable developer who also do their own construction
13) Upcoming future development in the park (e.g Alfresco dining, recretional activities & etc) as per Npark & PUB masterplan
14) All units are N & S facing (No west sun)
15) Very near amenities
16) With the coming Thomson Line. High chance of a mrt station near Clover
17) Cheaper at ave $650 - $750 psf. A lot of upside potential given the high asking price of new condo nearby.

Cons:
1) Not near mrt
2) 4 bedroom layout not ideal. A lot of space wastage (3 bedroom ok)
3) Balcony & Bay Window (almost all new condo have this also)
4) Traffic to Bishan can be quite bad with ERP
5) Near HDB

BB, u are very precise and observant :cheers4:

sleek
03-08-09, 14:23
BB, u are very precise and observant :cheers4:

Is tantan = BB? :rolleyes:
http://forums.condosingapore.com/showpost.php?p=63733&postcount=892

stanchan
03-08-09, 19:29
eh, sounds so familiar... tantan and BB exists in another forum too :)

I can tell that "they" really love Clover by the Park VERY MUCH.

Is tantan = BB? :rolleyes:
http://forums.condosingapore.com/showpost.php?p=63733&postcount=892

stanchan
03-08-09, 19:30
Sorry, forgot the link...

http://www.myhometown.sg/Forum/tabid/84/forumid/304/postid/27430/view/topic/tpage/6/Default.aspx

sleek
03-08-09, 19:36

Or maybe owner/agents who are also marketing the development? :rolleyes: