PDA

View Full Version : Trizon (D10, Freehold, Singapore Land)

Pages : [1] 2

Shareen
29-07-09, 13:01
The Trizon @ Mount Sinai

Freehold project in District 10 set to TOP in 2012
Contact Shareen for more info. 98515704, [email protected]

Perched on elevated grounds at Mount Sinai, The Trizon raises majestically from the grounds the former Himiko Court stands. With only three 24-storey towers erected on one of the largest parcels of freehold land in District 10, residents can certainly look forward to plentiful of space, breeze and greenery in this highly anticipated project.

The Trizon is just a few minutes’ drive to Cold Storage Jelita, Holland Village, Dempsey Hill and the Orchard Road shopping belt. The development is also close to the Biopolis and Fusionpolis at One-North as well as the Singapore Science Park.

The 195,000 sq ft freehold site was acquired by the Group in December 2007. The development comprises three 24-storey blocks with 247 apartment units and full condominium facilities.

This is probably the only project in town offering lofty 7-metre-high ceilings in master bedrooms of all units – an exceptional luxury that is usually found only in penthouses of other developments!

Tenure: Freehold

Expected Completion: 2012

Total Units: 247

Unit Types*:

2BR ~ 1313 – 1464 sqft

2BR + PES ~ 2013 sqft

3BR ~ 1755 – 2207 sqft

3BR + PES ~ 2831 sqft

4BR ~ 1916 – 2314 sqft

4BR + PES ~ 3315 – 4295 sqft

5BR ~ 2142 – 2303 sqft

5BR + PES ~ 3520 sqft

Penthouses ~ 5134 – 7879 sqft
*approx. sizes

Shareen Lim
Knight Frank

Allthepies
29-07-09, 13:23
what's the expected/average psf? :)

Regulators
29-07-09, 13:23
imo mt sinai is a nice place i personally like it, but it has few amenities wthin walkng distance

cheerful
29-07-09, 13:31
Was there any mention about the developer?

Allthepies
29-07-09, 13:36
the unit size seems big, does it include the "invisible space" for the loft area?

bargain hunter
29-07-09, 13:47
developer is UIC. it is not a loft concept, each is a single floor unit and very spacious. HOWEVER, i believe developer will make use of this opportunity to price on "LOWER" psf but when you calculate the quantum, it will be a huge commitment.

even 1250psf already 1.65m for 2 bedroom and 2.2m for 3 bedroom. i don't think they will price below 1250psf at all...not with ang mo kio at 1150psf hehehe

steppy
29-07-09, 13:59
This development had a preview earlier.( early this year or even late last year) Prices were out then and it was 'asking' for $1350psf.

However, as previously posted, the double volume celing is part of the the strata area - if the master room has an actual area of 250sq ft, you will end up paying an additional 250sq ft of 'air space' that you cannot use.

As a result, if you add in the usual planters and balcony space, the effective utilisation rate of area is low and hence you end up paying a larger premium over the psf price.

bargain hunter
29-07-09, 14:08
but for the more standard units of 1313 for 2 bedder and 1755 for 3 bedder, i think there is no loft layout right? even then, i think the size is too luxurious already. 1350psf multiply by this kind of size really need to pay through the nose.

This development had a preview earlier.( early this year or even late last year) Prices were out then and it was 'asking' for $1350psf.

However, as previously posted, the double volume celing is part of the the strata area - if the master room has an actual area of 250sq ft, you will end up paying an additional 250sq ft of 'air space' that you cannot use.

As a result, if you add in the usual planters and balcony space, the effective utilisation rate of area is low and hence you end up paying a larger premium over the psf price.

steppy
29-07-09, 14:30
but for the more standard units of 1313 for 2 bedder and 1755 for 3 bedder, i think there is no loft layout right? even then, i think the size is too luxurious already. 1350psf multiply by this kind of size really need to pay through the nose.

All their 2/3 bed room unit comes with double volume celing.

See thread starter's posting:-

This is probably the only project in town offering lofty 7-metre-high ceilings in master bedrooms of all units – an exceptional luxury that is usually found only in penthouses of other developments!

Regulators
29-07-09, 14:35
with the pxs u pay for ths cndo, can get a landed pty in D15, IMO not worth it

bargain hunter
29-07-09, 14:50
but if that's the case, perhaps there won't be double counting of the area becoz there is no loft, just high ceilings?

All their 2/3 bed room unit comes with double volume celing.

See thread starter's posting:-

steppy
29-07-09, 14:56
but if that's the case, perhaps there won't be double counting of the area becoz there is no loft, just high ceilings?

I visisted the showflat during thr preview. The agent informed that 1755sq ft includes the airspace. i.e. double counting already occured.

You pay for 1755sq ft for the apartment - but actual built in is 1755 less the area of airspace.

gfoo
29-07-09, 14:57
I visisted the showflat during thr preview. The agent informed that 1755sq ft includes the airspace. i.e. double counting already occured.

You pay for 1755sq ft for the apartment - but actual built in is 1755 less the area of airspace.

pwah got such thing meh? developers are now allowed to charge for air?

Regulators
29-07-09, 15:09
wth such hi ceilings, posible to cnstruct 1 extra room
pwah got such thing meh? developers are now allowed to charge for air?

bargain hunter
29-07-09, 15:47

1350psf for double counting? :sick:

august
29-07-09, 16:49
1350psf for double counting? :sick:

they will tell u if not for dbl counting the psf would be 1500psf ~ :scared-2:

pricing is up to developer to play with, buyer just be smart lor.. but dun be too smart until pay 1150psf for 99LH amk hahaHAHa

bargain hunter
29-07-09, 19:25
1500 for mt sinai?! anyway, it will be a big commitment to buy this even though the land area is big and nice.

they will tell u if not for dbl counting the psf would be 1500psf ~ :scared-2:

pricing is up to developer to play with, buyer just be smart lor.. but dun be too smart until pay 1150psf for 99LH amk hahaHAHa

dennishuttons
18-08-09, 00:35
In the serene and tranquil environment of one of Singapore’s most coveted residential areas off Holland Road, The Tritowers is just a few minutes’ drive to Cold Storage Jelita, Holland Village, Dempsey Hill and the Orchard Road shopping belt. The development is also close to the Biopolis and Fusionpolis at One-North as well as the Singapore Science Park.
The 195,000 sq ft freehold site comprising only 247 units of 2- to 5-bedroom as well as penthouses, – this is probably the only project in town offering lofty 7-metre-high ceilings in master bedrooms of all units – an exceptional luxury that is usually found only in penthouses of other developments!
Sneak Preview Soon !!! KIndly give me a buzz or drop me a sms for your best viewing time and date in order to do the registration. Don't miss this cycle !!!

Register for preview > 91991112 Dennis

Email me >mailto:mailto:[email protected] ([email protected])

View more upcoming projects>/http://http://www.singaporemodernliving.com (http://www.singaporemodernliving.com)

Wee Teck
20-08-09, 00:25
SURE BEST BUY - The Trizon (http://tanweeteck.myweb.sg)

The Trizon @ Mount Sinai District 10 VVIP Preview Soon

Click for location of Trizon (http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_travel/travel/travel_id_3706/travel_site_31444/?x=364013.4047962079&y=145638.57424089557&l=5&s=)

Perched on elevated grounds at Mount Sinai,
Trizon raises majestically from the grounds where the former Himiko Court stands.

Trizon is located in the serene and tranquil environment of one of Singapore’s most coveted residential areas.

Trizon is conveniently off Holland Road, it is just a few minutes’ drive to Cold Storage Jelita, Holland Village.

Trizon is also a short leisure drive from Dempsey Hill and Orchard Road shopping belt.

The development of The Trizon is also close to the Biopolis & Fusionpolis at One-North as well as the Singapore Science Park.

Trizon is only a short walk to Dover MRT Station.

Facilities of Trizon:
• 50m x 16m Lap Pool
• 2 x Entertainment Pavilions with Private Pool
• Children's Pool & Children's Waterplay Area
• Landscape SPA Alcoves with Jacuzzi
• Infinity Reflective Pool
• Meditation Deck
• Outdoor Fitness Station
• Entertainment Deck with BBQ Station
• Tennis Court & Multi-Purpose Court
• Jogging Track
• Clubhouse with Multi-Purpose Room, Gym, Steam Rooms, Changing Rooms

Project Name: Trizon @ Mt Sinai
Land Size: approx 195,000sqft
Facilities: Full Condo Facilities with Tennis Court, Multi-Purpose Court, Clubhouse
Est TOP: est 2013
Total Units: 289 units in 3 iconic tower of 24 Storey High @ The Trizon

Unit Types for Selection in Trizon
2 bedroom (http://tanweeteck.myweb.sg/83) - 1012sqft to 1044sqft
2+ Study bedrooms (http://tanweeteck.myweb.sg/86) - 1195sqft to 1345qft
3 bedrooms (http://tanweeteck.myweb.sg/87) - 1550sqft to 1593sqft
4 bedrooms
Penthouses
(all sizes quoted above are estimates and subjected to change as required by the authority)

Call now for private preview registration of Trizon and securing of choice units in Trizon

Sea
20-08-09, 09:52
Trizon @ Mt Sinai (District 10)

Project Details:
Developer: SingaporeLand
Project Name: Trizon @ Mt Sinai
Land Size: approx 195,000sqft
Facilities: Full Condo Facilities with Tennis Court, Multi-Purpose Court, Clbhouse
Est TOP: est 2013
Total Units: 289 units in 3 iconic tower of 24 Storey High

Unit Types for Selection
2 bedroom from 1012sqft to 1044sqft
2+ Study bedrooms from 1195sqft to 1345qft
3 bedrooms from 1550sqft to 1593sqft
4 bedrooms (size still not available)
Penthouses (size still not available)
(all sizes quoted above are estimates and subjected to change as required by the authority)

Prices: from $1,350psf to $1,500psf ONLY. SURE BEST BUY.

Brief details:
Perched on elevated grounds at Mount Sinai,
it raises majestically from the grounds where the former Himiko Court stands.
In the serene and tranquil environment of one of Singapore’s most coveted residential areas
off Holland Road, it is just a few minutes’ drive to Cold Storage Jelita, Holland Village,
Dempsey Hill and the Orchard Road shopping belt. The development is also close to the
Biopolis & Fusionpolis at One-North as well as the Singapore Science Park.
Trizon is only a short walk to Dover MRT Station.

Facilities:

• 50m x 16m Lap Pool
• 2 x Entertainment Pavilions with Private Pool
• Children's Pool & Children's Waterplay Area
• Landscape SPA Alcoves with Jacuzzi
• Infinity Reflective Pool
• Meditation Deck
• Outdoor Fitness Station
• Entertainment Deck with BBQ Station
• Tennis Court & Multi-Purpose Court
• Jogging Grack
• Clubhouse with Multi-Purpose Room, Gym, Steam Rooms, Changing Rooms

To be informed on Trizon@Mt Sinai Private Preview, please register your

interest at 90686016

bargain hunter
20-08-09, 11:21
how come an agent sms me 1250 to 1450? yours so expensive, may as well buy from other agents. :D

dfstan
20-08-09, 11:32
interesting.... any webbie to find out more details?

Sea
20-08-09, 12:03
how come an agent sms me 1250 to 1450? yours so expensive, may as well buy from other agents. :D

All prices quoted were just estimated

Actual and Final Prices normally will be released

only on Preview day itself and Final Prices are

set by developers not by the agents

Thanks

bargain hunter
20-08-09, 13:51
1250 to 1500psf for DOVER MRT? :D

bargain hunter
20-08-09, 13:56
sorry, having grown up in the west coast area, I just can't accept $2m and above for a 3 bedroom for the location, no matter how special or luxurious the finishing is. To me, its too clementi/dover rather than district 10/holland. :ashamed1:

bargain hunter
20-08-09, 15:20
some details i found out:

the released block is the "budget" Blk 8. 6 units per floor sharing dunno how many lifts. (the other 2 blocks are 4 units per floor consisting mainly 3 and 4 bedders other than stack 04). They are also releasing the super premium 2+study in blk 2 (stack 04) 1345sq ft. In short, they are releasing the smallest units in the development.

Blk 8 has three 2 bedroom stacks, one 2+study stack and two 3 bedroom stacks. If a "budget" 2 bedder costs $1.4m and above and 3 bedder costs $2m and above, i wonder how much the premium 3 and 4 bedders are going to cost in future? :scared-1:

tanumy
20-08-09, 15:22
so high price than rather buy Double buy residence at simei as near to singapore 4th uni and changi business park. gr8 potential.

the released block is the "budget" Blk 8. 6 units per floor sharing dunno how many lifts. (the other 2 blocks are 4 units per floor consisting mainly 3 and 4 bedders other than stack 04). They are also releasing the super premium 2+study in blk 2 (stack 04) 1345sq ft. In short, they are releasing the smallest units in the development.

Blk 8 has three 2 bedroom stacks, one 2+study stack and two 3 bedroom stacks. If a "budget" 2 bedder costs $1.4m and above and 3 bedder costs $2m and above, i wonder how much the premium 3 and 4 bedders are going to cost in future? :scared-1:

bargain hunter
20-08-09, 15:26
i already told you i am going to buy up all the remaining units at double bay residence liao so you don't need to advertise anymore. thanks.

so high price than rather buy Double buy residence at simei as near to singapore 4th uni and changi business park. gr8 potential.

tanumy
20-08-09, 15:29
not only for u & am not advertising.
Stop making comments like this.

i already told you i am going to buy up all the remaining units at double bay residence liao so you don't need to advertise anymore. thanks.

HP65
20-08-09, 15:40

Developer is trying to get some min units cleared so that they can continue with more work. As it is, they have already started work for some time now but despite the strength of this developer, they want to sell off some units (smaller units easier to sell). Once they reached the threshold, they can then slowly sell the other bigger units at higher psf. Afterall, developer paid quite a fair bit to enbloc it ($880 psf). Too expensive imo.

I went for the preview last year and told my agent that px has to come down. I was not prepared to give them back my profits and top up double to get back a unit here. Considering that they now factor in so much more useless airspace (double volume bedroom last I heard), I think it should be no more than $1000 psf before its really worth it to buy. If the design is efficient, I think ave $1200 psf is good entry.

HP65
20-08-09, 15:44

haha, i like your comment. Yeah, I will also buy up all dbr but since you have already bought all the units, why not flip to me, haha. Lets make dbr the most successful project in Singapore. Lets make a far-flung condo seem more valuable than even the Sail.

bargain hunter
20-08-09, 15:50
you joined this forum on 28th Jul and within 3 weeks have made 45 posts out of which 35 are simply directed at telling people to buy DBR. So 78% of your posts which appear on many threads are simply telling people to buy DBR, need i say more?

1) so high price than rather buy Double buy residence at simei as near to singapore 4th uni and changi business park. gr8 potential.

2) buy DBR instead.

3) So it is not too late. Still left some unit at DBR. Grab it before it goes. faster. go for it all the way......................

4) EDB: better buy DBR.......... hahahahahahahahhaahahahhaha

5) buy near singapore 4th uni and simei mrt

6) EDB: whatever the case still DBR is relatively... (http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?p=66826#post66826)

7) EDB: But you know the price is just too gd.... (http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?p=66804#post66804)

8) SHEPAWN: Look at DBR they got jungle poo, 5 storey waterfall, library, piano room etc. Not much condo got such extra facilites. Great location with high rental yield n investment potential.... go...

9) Buy buy DBR.
Ppl who got exta fund donot hesitate to buy this condo.

10) I Don't think s'pore property to drop much. Very gd upside is near singapore 4th uni n project called DBR. buy now whatever left.

11) Latest News::::: Almost 95% sold out and showflat closing in 2 wks time. .........:)

12) go for investment.
n buy DBR,

13) Can consider casa merah and double bay residence. Very gd upside potential. Optima forget it. DBR price is gd.

14) that 90% saold and 2nd place after caspian.
So let us make it to number 1... go go DBR all the way.............

15) if u thinking to buy condo now the ideal choice is MBR & DBR.

16) DOn't get involved. Rather buy near singapore 4th uni. Few units left. Gr8 investment n rental yield due to upcoming Changi Business Park.

17) ALL NEW PROJECT IN EAST COMPARE THE PRICE AND YOU SHALL BE HAPPY TO SEE THAT DBR OFFER BEST RATE AND GREAT UPSIDE POTENTIAL.

18) What u ppl talking abt. Look at centris recent one. When TOP such a high price. I strongly believe DBR got great potential due to singapore 4th Uni. Faster buy now.

19) DBR is moving fast. Buy now as left v few unit and PSF quite attractive.

20) so expensive better to buy DBR at simei as price is gd and great for investment opportunity.

21) still not worth to buy such expensive project. Upside limited and look at double bay in simei. Town area not that far too. Changi business park is upcoming.

22) This project not worth to buy at all. Better buy DBR at simei. Great upside.

23) Instead of this project rather buy DBR at simei......

24) DOn't get involved. Rather buy DBR at simei. Few units left. Gr8 investment n rental yield due to upcoming Changi Business Park.

25) what u think of stack 38, 40 and 28? which is better choice at DBR.

26) This project is too expensive than why not consider buying double bay 3 bedder at $6xx psf only. Gr8 investment potential near simei due to upcoming singapore 4th uvi.

27) Better buy whatever left overs as developers going to increase price again. Gd location and facilities. Great upside potential.

28) Almost about to sell off everything. buy now for great investment potential.

29) Great investment potential and location. Buy double bay condo now before all sold off. Left very few units.

30) For future investment point of view better buy condo in east. It is decent housing location and also nearer to town area. Many new developements coming. Gd one at the moment are double bay residence...

31) the price so high rather buy DBR at simei which is better choice in terms of value and money.

32) Look at optima and the project is so hot. Due to that Casa merah and DBR shall go up in PSF soon. Further more DBR is nicely located near singapore 4th uni and business park. I strongly feel great...

33) Location is superb and with upcoming Changi business park and SIngapore 4th Uni it is going to easily fetch 800PSF soon as optima in tanah merah is super hot project. DBR prices still low. Couple of...

34) DBR is the great oppotunity to buy. Look at Optima near tanah merah so high price. DBR even after developer increase still affordable. So better buy few left over units and enjoy the reward soon. Buy...

35) I just bought DBR yesterday and today developer already increase 3% higher. I find the place is great and this district got huge potential in future to come. DBR has great facilities unlike other...

not only for u & am not advertising.
Stop making comments like this.

bargain hunter
20-08-09, 15:59
no need, with tanumy around, DBR already is the most successful project in singapore, at least in this forum.

haha, i like your comment. Yeah, I will also buy up all dbr but since you have already bought all the units, why not flip to me, haha. Lets make dbr the most successful project in Singapore. Lets make a far-flung condo seem more valuable than even the Sail.

bargain hunter
20-08-09, 16:03
yup, the quantum for the large units are still too huge to be able to sell easily despite the market improvement. the design is far from efficient. huge and multiple planters and balconies in certain units and i don't even know how they are going to calculate the airspace yet. Balcony lovers should love it though. :)

Developer is trying to get some min units cleared so that they can continue with more work. As it is, they have already started work for some time now but despite the strength of this developer, they want to sell off some units (smaller units easier to sell). Once they reached the threshold, they can then slowly sell the other bigger units at higher psf. Afterall, developer paid quite a fair bit to enbloc it ($880 psf). Too expensive imo.

I went for the preview last year and told my agent that px has to come down. I was not prepared to give them back my profits and top up double to get back a unit here. Considering that they now factor in so much more useless airspace (double volume bedroom last I heard), I think it should be no more than $1000 psf before its really worth it to buy. If the design is efficient, I think ave $1200 psf is good entry.

Allthepies
20-08-09, 21:30
seems the developer is really desperate if they going to launch in the hungry ghost month =) or they got wind that government may start doing things to cool down the market??

andy
20-08-09, 23:36
yup, the quantum for the large units are still too huge to be able to sell easily despite the market improvement. the design is far from efficient. huge and multiple planters and balconies in certain units and i don't even know how they are going to calculate the airspace yet. Balcony lovers should love it though. :)

Agree with you. The 3 BR layout is one of the worst I have seen. A large balcony extending over to the 2 & 3BR. Somehow they forgot about privacy. If you add up all the aircon ledge, planters, BW and balcony there goes 30% of the floor area. Hence 1500sqft becomes 1100sqft usable space. Trying to save GFA charges I assume.

What's the launching $psf?

Condorich
20-08-09, 23:52
duno which launch you are talking about since they have tried to launch and relaunch it... the lastest is

Special price of $1,350psf to $1,500psf only.(higher psf for the smaller units)

bargain hunter
21-08-09, 09:54
As Condorich has mentioned 1350 to 1500 SPECIAL PRICE...an agent also wrote, future launches will be higher...

anyway, its the 1350 to 1500psf COMBINED with the BIG SQ FT that makes the quantum superbly large. Agents keep saying Centro at 1150 to 1300psf, CCR already above 1000psf etc etc so Trizon at 1350 to 1500psf IS A STEAL but because the sizes of the high psf CCR units are significantly smaller than Trizon, the leap in $ quantum is huge! still can't accept it lah, 1.4m (or more) for the smallest 2 bedder, more than 2m for 3 bedder. Agents try to hide the fact that its DOVER MRT hee.

Agree with you. The 3 BR layout is one of the worst I have seen. A large balcony extending over to the 2 & 3BR. Somehow they forgot about privacy. If you add up all the aircon ledge, planters, BW and balcony there goes 30% of the floor area. Hence 1500sqft becomes 1100sqft usable space. Trying to save GFA charges I assume.

august
21-08-09, 19:37

where to see floor plans ??

andy
21-08-09, 21:03
Sorry it has been removed from sg-condos. Maybe someone posted without permission

where to see floor plans ??

SP specialist
22-08-09, 00:59
They going to launch in indonesia this weekend before they preview in singapore...

bargain hunter
22-08-09, 22:23
no leh, i am invited to a preview tomorrow afternoon, but think i will pass. received a record number of sms from agents on this project. even those i have contacted in ages also sms, i wonder why.

They going to launch in indonesia this weekend before they preview in singapore...

mr funny
28-08-09, 23:35
http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/sub/news/story/0,4574,347847,00.html?

Published August 28, 2009

Initial phase of Trevista condo going at $898 psf on average

By KALPANA RASHIWALA

NTUC Choice Homes Co-operative is pricing the initial phase of its Trevista condo at Toa Payoh, which previews today, at an average price of $898 per square foot. This is about 20 per cent lower than Far East Organization's Centro Residences next to Ang Mo Kio Hub, priced at $1,150 psf on average and released last month.

However, as Trevista's units are generally larger than Centro's, the price differential in absolute terms may be less.

Far East has sold only about 100 units - an outcome some market watchers see as due to price resistance.

Both projects are on 99-year leasehold.

Trevista is near Braddell MRT Station and within walking distance of shopping and other amenities at HDB Hub and Toa Payoh Central. Centro, a 34-storey project with 329 units, is right next to Ang Mo Kio Hub and opposite Ang Mo Kio MRT Station.

The $898 psf and $1,150 psf average prices for the two projects are for normal progress payment schemes. Buyers who opt for the interest absorption scheme will pay 2 per cent more at Trevista and 4 per cent more at Centro. So far, none of Centro's buyers has opted for interest absorption.

NTUC Choice Homes said yesterday that the absolute price quantums at Trevista on average are about $830,000 for a two-bedroom unit, $1.065 million for a three-bedder, and $1.43 million for a four-bedroom apartment, on a normal progress payment scheme.

The developer is releasing 210 units this weekend, comprising mostly two, three and four-bedroom apartments. The project has a total of 590 units in three 39-storey towers.

Choice Homes has invited business associates, NTUC union members and members of the public who have registered interest in the project for today's preview. The co-op is extending special benefits to union members for a 'limited period during the preview'.

Each member who buys a Trevista unit will be given 55,000 LinkPoints as well as one of three other benefits, each worth up to $6,000 - a free NTUC Income Mortgage Protection Plan; an integrated fridge; or a family cash rebate for union members living near their parents or children residing in Toa Payoh or for multiple family-purchases of units.

Trevista is being marketed by CB Richard Ellis and ERA.

Over in the Mount Sinai area, Singapore Land is previewing its freehold Trizon condo this weekend at between $1,300 and $1,500 psf. However, prices are likely to be lower for ground-floor units with private enclosed space.

SingLand is offering only a normal progress payment scheme. It is developing the 24-storey condo, which will have 289 units, on the former Himiko Court site that it bought in May 2007 for $336 million. This works out to $821 psf of potential gross floor area, including an estimated $1.07 million development charge.

moneyspinner
31-08-09, 20:11
Understand about 100 units have been snapped up over the weekend at price $1,300 - $1,500 psf. Prices will increase 3 to 5 pct for the public launch this coming Sat.!!!!!!!!!

andy
31-08-09, 20:26
Understand about 100 units have been snapped up over the weekend at price $1,300 - $1,500 psf. Prices will increase 3 to 5 pct for the public launch this coming Sat.!!!!!!!!!

Are you sure? Other more reliable sources say only 80?

moneyspinner
31-08-09, 20:34
Are you sure? Other more reliable sources say only 80?

You can take a look at this article lah:

bargain hunter
01-09-09, 08:46
From BT today,

"Over at Ridgewood Close in the Mount Sinai area, Singapore Land is understood to have sold slightly more than 100 units at its preview of Trizon, a 289-unit freehold condo.
Two of the project's three blocks have been released for sale. The units were priced between $1,250 psf and $1,550 psf and buyers are understood to be mostly Singaporeans with some foreigners (predominantly Indonesians).
A typical three-bedroom unit of 1,550 sq ft costs about $2.12 million.
SingLand is selling the 24-storey project with only the normal progress payment scheme. It will hold an official launch of Trizon this weekend."

I still find it amusing to be paying more than S$2m for a 3 bedder for that area. :D

jonleelk
01-09-09, 08:59
Was on the way back and passed by, thus drove in to see the surroundings. Same feeling with bargain hunter. No doubt the finishing of The Trizon will be great (though I have yet to see the showflat), but that price for that area?

Especially with the en-bloc-mission-impossible padan valley condo right in front of it?

chenjdd
01-09-09, 20:16
I've compared this with VIVA

VIVA at Novena near shopping malls and city at 14xx-16xxpsf
Trizon at Dover no easy walking reach to shopping area at 1350-1500psf

i went for VIVA

Any one comments?

moneyspinner
01-09-09, 20:18

i went for VIVA

Any one comments?

One man's food is another's poision. Both development has their attributes. All depends on what you value most!:tsk-tsk:

andy
01-09-09, 21:46

i went for VIVA

Any one comments?
Which one do you think will give you 4% rental yield?

xebay11
01-09-09, 22:02

Depends on how much cash you use yah?

moneyspinner
01-09-09, 22:07

Think 4 pct rental yield under current soft tenancy environment is an exception. Not many development can give you this type of yield now. More common in the region of 2 to 3 pct nett. But this is still better than FD rates which is at sub zero! On top of that you stand a chance of capital appreciation if you get the right property at the right price.

andy
01-09-09, 22:19
Think 4 pct rental yield under current soft tenancy environment is any exception. Not many development can you this type of yield now. More common in region of 2 to 3 pct nett. But this is still better than FD rates which is at sub zero! On top of that you stand a chance of capital appreciation if you get the right property at the right price.
with 2 % yield, we are potentially heading towards either a bubble or asset inflation or both. All the top cities in the world where $psf is high, they are supported by around 3-4% rental demand. :spliff:

Anyway the question remains, which one will give more yield after TOP. Yield is defined by average rental income (over 3 years) - vacant months looking for tenants - agent fee - maintenance fee over purchase price+any furnishings + any extra renovations

chenjdd
01-09-09, 22:50

That's what i considered as well, i think VIVA should be easier for getting higher rental, given its more convenience location. The sum required are almost the same for these two property, while Trizon has slightly bigger sf per unit. In any event, Viva has better holding power v.s Trizon.

Of course for individual preference for living area, it's different story lah.

PropertiesHunter
01-09-09, 23:44
So far close to 100 SOLD

2 bedroom from $1350psf ,3bedroom from $1250psf,4bedroom from $1200psf,Ground flr with pte pool esti $1050psf .Penthouse 100% sold

mr funny
02-09-09, 02:02
http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/sub/suite/story/0,4574,348365,00.html?

Published September 1, 2009

410 units snapped up at Trevista preview

Singaporeans make up 87% of buyers; even Swiss nationals among purchasers

NTUC Choice Homes has sold 410 of the total 460 units it released for the preview of its Trevista condo in Toa Payoh last week. The co-operative is expected to release more units in the 590-unit project this weekend when it does an official launch, accompanied by an advertising campaign, for the project.

Singaporeans picked up 87 per cent of the total 410 units. Permanent residents made up 7 per cent and non-PR foreigners, 6 per cent, of buyers.

The majority of PRs and non-PR foreigners were from China; some were also from Indonesia and Malaysia; there were also a few Swiss nationals, an NTUC Choice Homes spokeswoman said.

She said 70 per cent of the buyers have HDB addresses and the other 30 per cent, private addresses.

About 80 per cent of buyers purchased on the normal progress payment scheme. The remaining 20 per cent who opted for interest absorption scheme are being charged a 2 per cent price premium, the Choice Homes spokeswoman said.

When sales in the 99-year leasehold condo began on Friday morning for the first batch of 210 units, the average price was $898 per square foot, but with two subsequent batches of additional units released, prices were adjusted marginally upwards, although this also had to do with the newer units being on higher floors and having better orientation.

The average price currently is understood to be around $920 psf.

What's left are a limited number of two-bedroom units, with the majority of what's available being three- and four-bedroom apartments, BT understands. The remaining 130 units in the condo are expected to be released this weekend and they include prime pool-fronting units.

Trevista is being marketed by CB Richard Ellis and ERA.

Over at Ridgewood Close in the Mount Sinai area, Singapore Land is understood to have sold slightly more than 100 units at its preview of Trizon, a 289-unit freehold condo.

Two of the project's three blocks have been released for sale. The units were priced between $1,250 psf and $1,550 psf and buyers are understood to be mostly Singaporeans with some foreigners (predominantly Indonesians).

A typical three-bedroom unit of 1,550 sq ft costs about $2.12 million.

SingLand is selling the 24-storey project with only the normal progress payment scheme. It will hold an official launch of Trizon this weekend.

oilman
02-09-09, 09:52

i went for VIVA

Any one comments?

I lived in Newton (opposite VIVA) before I moved to Mount Sinai ( next to Trizon) a year ago. I still owned both the properties of which the one in Newton is rented out.

VIVA is convenient for those who works in Orchard or its surrounding areas and one does not actually even need to drive.

As for Mount Sinai area, its a more serene and tranquil place to live in with less traffic and noise.

My office is at Great World CIty. The amazing thing is that it takes me a shorter time to drive from Mount Sinai to my office than from Newton which is a much shorter distance during office and peak hours..

Being nearer to town does not means its takes a shorter time to travel and also depends where one works or heading to. Mount Sinai area is connected parallelly by 5 main roads ( AYE,Dover, Ulu Pandan, Bukit Timah and PIE) and is very convenient getting to almost anywhere in Spore.

In conclusion, Newton will likely command a higher rental but not necesssary in its yield ( depends on purchase price ) and possibly attracts more singles expariates while Mount Sinai area is ideal for families and own stay.

meeth18
02-09-09, 11:26
Interesting ... what is your view in terms of potential for capital appreciation for VIVA vs Trizon then? Like chenjdd I went for VIVA too.. primarily becos of proximity to amenities & MRT both of which are within short walk. Also thought it would be easier to lease out to expats who values convenience since not all of them drive ...

oilman
02-09-09, 11:53
Interesting ... what is your view in terms of potential for capital appreciation for VIVA vs Trizon then? Like chenjdd I went for VIVA too.. primarily becos of proximity to amenities & MRT both of which are within short walk. Also thought it would be easier to lease out to expats who values convenience since not all of them drive ...

My two cents worth of view.

The price spread between Newton and say Mount Sinai area sud be abt 100-200 psf max. thus if Newton is trading at 1500 psf then mount sinai sud be 1300 psf. If the spread is too wide then Mount Sinai offers better value and vice versa. The current price correction in outlying area is a correction to ridiculous price spreads between prime and non prime areas of uptp 2000 psf during the last bubble in 2007.

Looking at the population demographics in this two areas my view is that smaller unit in Newton area will have more demands from singles and can be easily rented out while in Mount Sinai the bigger units will be much more sort after .

Hope this help.

bargain hunter
04-09-09, 01:54
Did anyone buy stack 14 of Trizon?

Insiders bought 2 bedroom 1012 sq ft #08-14 and #09-14 for $1,375,300 each. 1359psf. Did anyone significantly overpay above this price?

xebay11
05-09-09, 04:16
with 2 % yield, we are potentially heading towards either a bubble or asset inflation or both. All the top cities in the world where $psf is high, they are supported by around 3-4% rental demand. :spliff:

Anyway the question remains, which one will give more yield after TOP. Yield is defined by average rental income (over 3 years) - vacant months looking for tenants - agent fee - maintenance fee over purchase price+any furnishings + any extra renovations

As I say again how are you financing your property? ie how much cash you would be using to fund the purchase? instead of just shooting off on rental yields with no information of your financial status and price of acquisition how to comment on your yield?

More accurately you should be looking at :

Property Acquisition Cost - A
Less Down Payment - Cash - B

Amount of the loan A-B
Payment Monthly Principal/Interest C
Annual Insurance Cost D
Annual Taxes E
Annual Repairs Budget F
Percent of Rent Mgmt Fee of 6% G
These expenses C+D+E+F+G, total to Annual Cash Out, H

Rental Income I minus cost (I-H) = cash return over cash out J
This is divided by cash investment J/B = to give Cash-on-cash Rental Yield K

So you must put down your investment assumptions to answer your question on yield.

andy
05-09-09, 11:49
As I say again how are you financing your property? ie how much cash you would be using to fund the purchase? instead of just shooting off on rental yields with no information of your financial status and price of acquisition how to comment on your yield?

More accurately you should be looking at :

Property Acquisition Cost - A
Less Down Payment - Cash - B

Amount of the loan A-B
Payment Monthly Principal/Interest C
Annual Insurance Cost D
Annual Taxes E
Annual Repairs Budget F
Percent of Rent Mgmt Fee of 6% G
These expenses C+D+E+F+G, total to Annual Cash Out, H

Rental Income I minus cost (I-H) = cash return over cash out J
This is divided by cash investment J/B = to give Cash-on-cash Rental Yield K

So you must put down your investment assumptions to answer your question on yield.

What you are saying is that if I buy a property fully paid in cash (zero) loan for 1m and my net rental is 40K a year my yield my 4%.

However if I buy using 10% cash and take a 900K loan (interest = 18K a year @ 2%) my net income is 40-18=22K and my yield of 22K/100K cash out = 22% !

So what if the property price drops 100K over the year. What would be my yield then?:doh:

Bishan Kid
05-09-09, 12:29
What you are saying is that if I buy a property fully paid in cash (zero) loan for 1m and my net rental is 40K a year my yield my 4%.

However if I buy using 10% cash and take a 900K loan (interest = 18K a year @ 2%) my net income is 40-18=22K and my yield of 22K/100K cash out = 22% !

So what if the property price drops 100K over the year. What would be my yield then?:doh:

The yield for you is the same cos lock-in except the prevailing yield is higher due to lower capital ouylay.

andy
05-09-09, 12:44
The yield for you is the same cos lock-in except the prevailing yield is higher due to lower capital ouylay.

What's the difference between yield and prevailing yield?

Bishan Kid
05-09-09, 22:30
What's the difference between yield and prevailing yield?

1 million lock-in on rental 40k per year = 4%
Price drop $100,000 same lock-in rental 40k per year = 40k /$900,000 is 4.44% (prevailing yield).

bargain hunter
08-09-09, 09:30
"BT understands that things were even quieter at the Trizon showflat in the Mount Sinai area. Units in the freehold project cost $1,250 psf to $1,550 psf. Sales are said to have plummeted last week after the slightly more than 100 units sold in the previous weekend's preview.
A property consultant said: 'When a minister, especially the National Development Minister, comes out to urge buyers to be cautious, it has its effects - at least for the time being.' 'When the caution is being urged in the Seventh Month (when traditionally things are a bit slower in the property market), potential buyers have time to reflect on the message,' he added."

andy
08-09-09, 10:01
"BT understands that things were even quieter at the Trizon showflat in the Mount Sinai area. Units in the freehold project cost $1,250 psf to $1,550 psf. Sales are said to have plummeted last week after the slightly more than 100 units sold in the previous weekend's preview.
A property consultant said: 'When a minister, especially the National Development Minister, comes out to urge buyers to be cautious, it has its effects - at least for the time being.' 'When the caution is being urged in the Seventh Month (when traditionally things are a bit slower in the property market), potential buyers have time to reflect on the message,' he added."

This development has lots of bay windows and planters and huge floor area meaning large quantum (>1.5m). Only one stack of 2 bedders facing pool sold out. They also have lofts in the master bedroom, so floor area counted twice here.

Overall I think buyers/investors are smarter than what the public thinks. Developers need to be more careful since not all projects will be popular.

bargain hunter
08-09-09, 12:28
that's right. i think the quantum is simply too large to stomach for the edge of prime area.

This development has lots of bay windows and planters and huge floor area meaning large quantum (>1.5m). Only one stack of 2 bedders facing pool sold out. They also have lofts in the master bedroom, so floor area counted twice here.

Overall I think buyers/investors are smarter than what the public thinks. Developers need to be more careful since not all projects will be popular.

mr funny
08-09-09, 21:28
http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/sub/news/story/0,4574,349251,00.html?

Published September 8, 2009

Sales quieten down at Trevista, Trizon

But developers gear up for new launches, such as Hundred Trees and Cyan

By KALPANA RASHIWALA

BUSINESS visibly quietened down at showflats last week but developers are already revving up for new launches and releases of new phases of existing projects after Hungry Ghosts Month ends on Sept 18.

However, some market watchers reckon developers may be more careful not to price their projects too aggressively following National Development Minister Mah Bow Tan's second statement in five weeks that the government is monitoring the property market very closely and will take 'certain actions' if necessary.

City Developments is expected to preview Hundred Trees condo on the former Hong Leong Gardens site in the West Coast area in the last weekend of September. Earlier market talk was that the 396-unit project will have an average price of about $930-$980 per square foot (psf). However, some quarters suggest the project will be 'priced competitively'.

The 12-storey development has a 956-year-leasehold tenure. The Hundred Trees condo will be decked with Mempat trees, often dubbed the local version of Japan's sakura or cherry blossoms.

At Keng Chin Road in the Bukit Timah area, Far East Organization is expected to preview in a few weeks a 278-unit freehold condo named Cyan. A stone's throw away, Keppel Land has sold about 65 per cent of its 56-unit freehold Madison Residences since last month at an average price of about $1,700 psf. This pricing applies to those who opt for the interest absorption scheme (IAS). Buyers who prefer a normal progressive payment scheme pay 2 per cent less.

Even more projects are slated for launch in October, including Ho Bee's Trilight on the former Elmira Heights site on Newton Road, as developers try to catch possibly the last wave of home buying for 2009 before the year-end school holiday season.

NTUC Choice Homes sold 50 units at its Trevista condo in Toa Payoh last week, mostly on Saturday and Sunday. This is significantly below the 410-unit sales achieved from Friday to Sunday of the preceding week when the developer previewed the 99-year-leasehold condo. To date, Choice Homes has released 550 of the condo's total 590 units.

'The remaining units in the project are mostly three and four-bedroom apartments. Prices start from $884 psf or $1.008 million for three-bedders and $850 psf or $1.448 million for the four-bedroom apartments,' a Choice Homes spokeswoman said yesterday.

Trevista's initial average price was $898 psf, but with subsequent releases of units - some with better facing and on higher floors - the average price achieved is understood to be about $920-$930 psf.

BT understands that things were even quieter at the Trizon showflat in the Mount Sinai area. Units in the freehold project cost $1,250 psf to $1,550 psf. Sales are said to have plummeted last week after the slightly more than 100 units sold in the previous weekend's preview.

A property consultant said: 'When a minister, especially the National Development Minister, comes out to urge buyers to be cautious, it has its effects - at least for the time being.' 'When the caution is being urged in the Seventh Month (when traditionally things are a bit slower in the property market), potential buyers have time to reflect on the message,' he added.

Following six months of surprisingly strong home sales, developers have upped prices. By some estimates, prices of mass-market homes increased about 10-15 per cent from the lows of January-February 2009 to July-August.

In late July, Mr Mah urged home seekers to research the property market thoroughly and seek affordable units. Last week, he advised them to 'think carefully, think long term, think about the unexpected' before buying a property.

He also said there is a 'definite possibility' that the government will re-introduce land sales through its confirmed list system from next year. Such sales have been suspended since October last year.

All eyes are on today's tender for a plum 99-year condo plot at Dakota Crescent next to an MRT station and fronting Geylang River.

mr funny
08-09-09, 21:51
http://www.straitstimes.com/Money/Story/STIStory_426778.html

Sep 8, 2009 Tuesday

Another 50 Trevista units snapped up

By Joyce Teo

NTUC Choice Homes sold another 50 units at its Toa Payoh condo Trevista over the weekend, taking the total number of units sold there to 460.

The remaining units at the 590-unit condo are mainly larger ones - continuing a trend where buyers snap up smaller homes.

Trevista attracted hordes of keen buyers and onlookers at its preview two weekends ago. It sold out 210 units in one afternoon, on the first preview day of Aug 28.

Most of the unsold units at the 99-year leasehold project are the three- and four-bedroom units. An NTUC Choice Homes spokesman said there are just 'a handful' of two-bedroom units left for sale.

The 39-storey condo was previewed at an average price of $898 per sq ft. At that time, the three- and four-bedroom units averaged $1.065 million and $1.43 million respectively, under the normal payment scheme.

Now, the remaining three-bedders are priced from $1.008 million. They cost $884 psf to $1,050 psf. The four-bedders are priced from $850 psf to $964 psf, or from $1.448 million.

Elsewhere, sales are still ongoing at current launches. For instance, developer Keppel Land has now sold 37 out of 56 units at Madison Residences in Bukit Timah Road at an average price of $1,700 psf, after selling another unit over the weekend.

The project was launched in the middle of last month, after a brief preview.

The market was generally quieter over the past weekend, compared with the previous one.

Property agents said one factor might be people going away for the school holidays. Also, they said some price resistance may be setting in, particularly at projects subject to recent price rises.

Next week, The Trizon @ Mount Sinai, which has sold at least 110 units, will be launched. The project was previewed late last month at $1,300 psf to $1,500 psf.

Next month, the 1,040-unit The Interlace in Alexandra Road will be launched. Other possible launches this year include the 119-unit Elliot at The East Coast and a 396-unit condo on the former Hong Leong Gardens site in West Coast.

esurprise
09-09-09, 11:41
In short, anyone think can buy? was quoted at 1.4+mil for a 2 bedders. Any opinion?

andy
09-09-09, 12:09
In short, anyone think can buy? was quoted at 1.4+mil for a 2 bedders. Any opinion?

Depends on which stack. 2 bedders pool facing is better:spliff:

esurprise
09-09-09, 14:29
Depends on which stack. 2 bedders pool facing is better:spliff:

No, the stack is 11. 1012.

why do u think facing the pool is better although i also think likewise with my own reason?

iridrium
09-09-09, 16:00
This is the former Himiko site that UIC brought for S$336million or $821psf ppr including DC. At that time, the construction cost for luxury condominium reached as high as $400psf, so the projected breakeven was $1,221psf.

Given the construction cost went down slightly and adding in the profit margin, the current price is probably as competitive as it can get as there will be launches nearby in the future at higher prices.

It is not that near to walk to Dover station (probably 15min), when I went to visit the site two years ago, I found the walk a tad too eerily and quiet for my liking.

But if you can afford a $1.5million property, I am sure you can afford to drive.

esurprise
09-09-09, 16:59
This is the former Himiko site that UIC brought for S$336million or $821psf ppr including DC. At that time, the construction cost for luxury condominium reached as high as $400psf, so the projected breakeven was $1,221psf.

Given the construction cost went down slightly and adding in the profit margin, the current price is probably as competitive as it can get as there will be launches nearby in the future at higher prices.

It is not that near to walk to Dover station (probably 15min), when I went to visit the site two years ago, I found the walk a tad too eerily and quiet for my liking.

But if you can afford a $1.5million property, I am sure you can afford to drive.

Thanks for your point. There is also a Henrry Park school (within 1km) that is of advantage when the kids are ready for primary education.

moneyspinner
09-09-09, 17:32

Well, to me that path besides the canal is a nice path to walk with tree shades. Yes, during the day its pretty quiet but it will come alive in the evening when residents do their routine exercises, jogging, cycling, roller blading, etc.. You also walk towards Clementi if you wisk using the path!

andy
09-09-09, 21:11
No, the stack is 11. 1012.

why do u think facing the pool is better although i also think likewise with my own reason?

Well if you can't get a view, then the pool view is better than nothing. However pool view can be noisy for own stay.

Stack 11 is good if it overlooks the landed properties and is N/S orientation.

What is the asking $psf?

esurprise
09-09-09, 22:23
Well if you can't get a view, then the pool view is better than nothing. However pool view can be noisy for own stay.

Stack 11 is good if it overlooks the landed properties and is N/S orientation.

What is the asking $psf?

PSF is in the range of 1450psf.
Still considering because it lack of amenities. Have to walk far or take bus to convenient store, meals etc.... :-(

I hope i not wrong to assume that all tenants there take taxi or drive?

Shareen
12-09-09, 00:48
Luxurious Project @ Competitive Prices
Look around District 10, be it Marbella, Ridgewood Condo, prices are demanding even higher than the Trizon.

DOuble volume luxurious Master Bedrooms, Seeing is Believing!

A project to CONSIDER for those who believe Henry Park Primary School is where you want your kids to go to, or for investing in with a very good command of rental rates!

Call Shareen 98515704- Showflat Sales

proud owner
12-09-09, 00:50
Luxurious Project @ Competitive Prices
Look around District 10, be it Marbella, Ridgewood Condo, prices are demanding even higher than the Trizon.

DOuble volume luxurious Master Bedrooms, Seeing is Believing!

A project to CONSIDER for those who believe Henry Park Primary School is where you want your kids to go to, or for investing in with a very good command of rental rates!

Call Shareen 98515704- Showflat Sales

so are you saying Trizon is good ?

for own stay .. Ridgewood is actually very good value for money

bargain hunter
12-09-09, 12:41
got meh? Marbella (smaller unit size and no double volume air space counted into the sq ft) and old Ridgewood condo, where got command higher than Trizon? he is talking nonsense.

agree that Ridgewood is good value for money but if go en-bloc then need to move again?

so are you saying Trizon is good ?

for own stay .. Ridgewood is actually very good value for money

andy
12-09-09, 13:16
got meh? Marbella (smaller unit size and no double volume air space counted into the sq ft) and old Ridgewood condo, where got command higher than Trizon? he is talking nonsense.

agree that Ridgewood is good value for money but if go en-bloc then need to move again?

Double volume air space also counted double floor area meaning you pay twice the psf for master bedroom.

A bit wasted volume of air to me. Better to put double volume air in the lounge living space. Ang moh likes it.

bargain hunter
12-09-09, 22:10
that's true. normally would be loft style in living room not master bedroom :ashamed1:

so the seemingly "reasonable" psf is ends up being not very cheap, in fact, probably a new benchmark for the Mt Sinai area if you only count the nett usable sq ft.

Double volume air space also counted double floor area meaning you pay twice the psf for master bedroom.

A bit wasted volume of air to me. Better to put double volume air in the lounge living space. Ang moh likes it.

tkklim
13-09-09, 02:01
nice big piece of land, mt sinai and all that... but psf >1300 & for "airspace" too, and with no amenities near by ... me thinks this is another case of developer buy high and try to sell higher ... better to consider D11 with good schools and amenities & close to city ...

Mongoose
13-09-09, 22:39
i also can't see the logic of paying for "airspace".
not to mention, air conditioning load will be higher to cool down such a huge room.

how is "airspace" considered GFA?
is the high ceiling only in the master BR? or also in living/dining?

andy
13-09-09, 22:50
i also can't see the logic of paying for "airspace".
not to mention, air conditioning load will be higher to cool down such a huge room.

how is "airspace" considered GFA?
is the high ceiling only in the master BR? or also in living/dining?

If you're not angmoh, you maynot appreciate. High ceiling of 6 meters makes it grand, not like Cinderella and the 7 dwarfs height HDB ceilings of about 2 plus meters. It would have been better in the living/dinning:doh:

xebay11
13-09-09, 22:59
If you're not angmoh, you maynot appreciate. High ceiling of 6 meters makes it grand, not like Cinderella and the 7 dwarfs height HDB ceilings of about 2 plus meters. It would have been better in the living/dinning:doh:

You mean Snow White.

lancelot
15-09-09, 13:41
Is there buyer's remorse now that government has announced new curbs? Specifically, are there any buyers of Trevista or Trizon who think they may change their mind and intend to let their options lapse? If I'm not mistaken, these two developments launched recently and buyers still have a grace period before they need to exercise their options.

bargain hunter
15-09-09, 15:32
i think there will be some who will let their options lapse but they still have 8 weeks from day they signed to decide rite? so all the 1699 units sold in aug are still on the line.

Is there buyer's remorse now that government has announced new curbs? Specifically, are there any buyers of Trevista or Trizon who think they may change their mind and intend to let their options lapse? If I'm not mistaken, these two developments launched recently and buyers still have a grace period before they need to exercise their options.

pweesng
17-09-09, 11:33

In all honesty, now that the government has use a stick to wack the head of the RE investor/ speculator, there better be some effect or reduction in the pace of growth. If it continue to rise at rubber burning speed, instead of a stick, MBT will use a baseball bat... then it would be worst.

mr funny
22-09-09, 17:21
http://www.straitstimes.com/Money/Story/STIStory_432753.html

Sep 22, 2009 Tuesday

Private homes still seeing high demand

Cooling-off measures had little impact on weekend's sales

By Jessica Cheam

DEMAND for private homes remained strong over the weekend despite measures announced by the Government last week to take the froth off the market.

Property developers CapitaLand and Hotel Properties said yesterday that 233 units - or 65 per cent - of 360 units launched at The Interlace project, at the former Gillman Heights site in Alexandra Road, were sold in the past week.

A wide range of units from two-roomers to penthouses were sold at a price range of $850 per sq ft (psf) to $1,150 psf.

Guocoland, which held a preview launch of its freehold 119-unit Elliot At The East Coast project over the weekend, sold 45 - or 75 per cent - of 60 units launched at an average price of $970 psf.

At the upper-mid segment of the market, buyers snapped up another 5 per cent, or 14 units, at Singapore Land's 289-unit Trizon At Mount Sinai over the weekend.

The project, at the site of the former Himiko Court, is now 70 per cent sold at a price range of $1,300 to $1,500 psf.

The long weekend's sales seem to indicate that buying interest has not been dampened by the Government's moves to cool the market, which include scrapping the interest absorption scheme (IAS) and restarting confirmed list land sales in the first half of next year. The IAS allowed buyers to put a down payment and defer the bulk of the purchase payment until the project was completed.

Guocoland's spokesman told The Straits Times that fewer than 10 per cent of its buyers, four out of 45, took up the IAS, which adds another 2 per cent premium to the sale price. Elliot at the East Coast was approved for the IAS before the Government banned the scheme.

'Feedback from buyers indicates that they are not overly concerned with the Government's cooling-down measures, and are confident of the long-term capital appreciation potential for well-designed properties in ideal locations,' said the spokesman.

At The Interlace, however, CapitaLand decided not to offer the IAS despite having approval for the scheme.

Still, even without the scheme, 'home buyers have shown such strong support for The Interlace', said CapitaLand Residential chief executive Patricia Chia. The project's design by the Office for Metropolitan Architecture was a compelling draw for many buyers, she added.

The 1,040-unit project, which offers 807 to 5,877 sq ft units, saw a steady stream of visitors at its temporary River Valley Road sales office over the weekend, said CapitaLand.

At Trizon, it was a similar scenario with sales momentum continuing over the weekend as the IAS was never offered for this project, said a Singapore Land spokesman. Prices for all three projects were as indicated by developers before the Government's move.

Industry observers note that buying interest could have been boosted by buyers who emerged after the Hungry Ghost Festival ended prior to the weekend.

The property market typically goes into a lull during this period as many Chinese consider it inauspicious to make housing commitments at this time.

Ngee Ann Polytechnic real estate lecturer Nicholas Mak said he was not surprised by the weekend's turnout, adding that buyers supporting the market now are owner occupiers or long-term investors. As a premium is added to the sale price for the IAS, it was not very popular to begin with, so the government move has not had such a big impact, he noted.

'Of course, pure speculators would have been weeded out now, so sales numbers for this month might be lower because of the measures,' he said.

Home buyer J. Soh, 35, who visited The Interlace sales office yesterday, said the recent measures have not affected his buying appetite. 'I'm looking for a home to live in, and was drawn to the project's creative design. If I find a unit I like, I'll buy it regardless of the new rules,' he said.

Another buyer, Ms Sarah Tan, a 39-year-old marketing executive, said she was interested in buying a private property, but that 'prices have shot up a bit too high in recent months'.

'I fully support the Government's cooling-off measures. I hope that they deter speculators from pushing up prices so people like me can still afford a home,' she said.

[email protected]

A quick sales tally

# THE INTERLACE at the former Gillman Heights site

In the past week, 233 units, or 65 per cent, of 360 units launched were sold.

# ELLIOT AT THE EAST COAST

Over the weekend, 45, or 75 per cent, of 60 units launched were sold.

# TRIZON AT MOUNT SINAI

Another 14 units were sold over the weekend, and the project is now 70 per cent sold.

bargain hunter
29-09-09, 12:15
EXCELLENT!

From BT,

"Sales at projects that have been on the market longer have tapered off. For instance, NTUC Choice Homes last week sold five units at its 99-year leasehold Trevista condo in Toa Payoh bringing total units sold to 478 units in the 590-unit condo.
So far this month, the developer appears to have sold 65 units. The average price currently is $935 psf, higher than $898 psf initially. The price premium for IAS buyers is 2 per cent. So far 21 per cent of the total 478 units sold have been on IAS.
Far East Organization sold 24 units last week at its various projects across the island. Its top selling projects were Waterfront Keys and Waterfront Waves in Bedok, Floridian in Bukit Timah, and Mi Casa in Choa Chu Kang.
BT understands several other projects on the island saw sales of just one or two units over the weekend. Meadows @ Peirce is said to have seen sales of two units and Trizon in the Mount Sinai area, just one unit."

Reporter
29-09-09, 13:47
EXCELLENT!

From BT,

"Sales at projects that have been on the market longer have tapered off. For instance, NTUC Choice Homes last week sold five units at its 99-year leasehold Trevista condo in Toa Payoh bringing total units sold to 478 units in the 590-unit condo.
So far this month, the developer appears to have sold 65 units. The average price currently is $935 psf, higher than $898 psf initially. The price premium for IAS buyers is 2 per cent. So far 21 per cent of the total 478 units sold have been on IAS.
Far East Organization sold 24 units last week at its various projects across the island. Its top selling projects were Waterfront Keys and Waterfront Waves in Bedok, Floridian in Bukit Timah, and Mi Casa in Choa Chu Kang.
BT understands several other projects on the island saw sales of just one or two units over the weekend. Meadows @ Peirce is said to have seen sales of two units and Trizon in the Mount Sinai area, just one unit."
I think he has forgotten to pay his subscription to The Business Times. That's why he received only half of the article.

Let me help him to post the full article here:

http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/mnt/static/image/images/topMasthead_small.gif
Hundred Trees defies market chill elsewhere
Sales taper off at many projects as cooling measures start to seep in
Kalpana Rashiwala
The Business Times
Tuesday, 29 September 2009

City Developments Ltd (CDL) sold a whopping 316 units last week at its Hundred Trees condo in the West Coast, a quarter of them on interest absorption scheme (IAS). Demand for most other projects, however, seemed to falter.

'Hundred Trees is amongst the last few developments where buyers may opt for IAS,' CDL noted in its press release yesterday. The developer has raised the 956-year leasehold condo's average price from $895 psf initially to about $910 psf. Those who buy on IAS pay a 2.5% price premium.

It was a different story elsewhere as house-hunters ponder the implications of the Sept 14 measures by the government to cool the market. These include scrapping IAS and restarting confirmed list government land sales in first half 2010.

One property consultant even hazarded a guess that 'a pull-back in demand of 10% is not unrealistic'.

BT understands that CapitaLand and its partners last week sold fewer than 20 units at The InterLace condo which will be developed on the Gillman Heights site, after selling 233 units the preceding week. No IAS is being offered for the 99-year leasehold condo.

Analysts point out that the project's pricing is also not compelling. Prices range from $850 to $1,150 psf though market watchers say that on average, the price is about $1,000 psf. The project's unique design may appeal to some but not others, they added.

InterLace also does not have any one-bedroom units, which typically involve a lower lump sum investment and tend to sell off fastest in projects, a market watcher said.

In the Marine Parade location, GuocoLand sold another 21 units at its freehold Elliot At The East Coast project last week. This brings total units sold to 66 units. The developer has released 80 of the total 119 units in the five-storey project at an average price of $970 psf. It is offering IAS in exchange for a 2 per cent price premium. So far four buyers have taken up the scheme. GuocoLand began selling the condo on Sept 19.

Sales at projects that have been on the market longer have tapered off. For instance, NTUC Choice Homes last week sold five units at its 99-year leasehold Trevista condo in Toa Payoh bringing total units sold to 478 units in the 590-unit condo.

So far this month, the developer appears to have sold 65 units. The average price currently is $935 psf, higher than $898 psf initially. The price premium for IAS buyers is 2%. So far 21% of the total 478 units sold have been on IAS.

BT understands several other projects on the island saw sales of just one or two units over the weekend. Meadows @ Peirce is said to have seen sales of two units and Trizon in the Mount Sinai area, just one unit.

A seasoned property consultant said: 'The market had cooled off slightly even before the Sept 14 measures as price resistance set in after rapid price increases between May and August. People throng showflats of newly released developments, looking for the best units and buy what they can afford. After that, it can be a slow climb in terms of sales volume.'

Most developers and agents have been arguing that the removal of IAS will not make a big dent on home sales as only a minority of buyers in projects where it is offered at a price premium have been taking up the scheme in recent months.

'However, it is not the removal of IAS but the overall message, that the government is monitoring the market closely and ready to do more if necessary, that is having a psychological impact,' reckons DTZ's South-east Asia research head Chua Chor Hoon.

'The Sept 14 package was a warning to market participants and a reminder to potential buyers to be careful,' she added.

A property agent told BT that some people have walked away from buying units in new condos from developers recently as prices at some just-completed developments nearby or projects which are nearing completion are about 20% less in some instances.

CDL said yesterday that 85% of Hundred Trees' buyers were Singaporeans.

'There was a balanced mix of HDB upgraders and buyers who hold private property addresses,' it added. All 22 one-bedroom units, priced from $500,000, and 66 two-bedroom apartments, priced from $701,000, have been sold,' it added.

All six penthouses costing between $2.4 million and $2.6 million have also been taken up. So far, CDL has soft launched 350 of Hundred Trees' total 396 units.

It will release the remaining units this weekend, when it does an official launch, involving an ad campaign.

Reporter
08-10-09, 00:04
http://www.zaobao.com/images1/zblogo.gif
面积不到500平方英尺 迷你公寓销量今年创纪录
吴慧敏
联合早报
星期三, 7-9-2009

越小的单位越好卖。今年来小型单位公寓在本地楼市掀起一阵抢购热潮,截至9月份发展商已经卖出了412个面积不到500平方英尺的“迷你”单位,打破历来最高水平。

世邦魏理仕(CB Richard Ellis)的数字显示,1995年整个市场只有一个面积小于500平方英尺的单位成交。但随着楼价的攀升,人们对小型单位的接受程度也逐渐提高,到了2006年,已有171个迷你单位成功在这年内找到买家。

过去四年,迷你单位的成交量逐年升高。2007年楼市进入高峰期,迷你单位的成交量也跃增60%至275个单位。到了2008年,楼市虽然陷入低潮时,整个市场成交的新私宅单位由超过1万个单位剧跌至4264个,但迷你单位的成交量仍然逆流而上,达到299个。

今年虽然还有三个月才结束,但迷你单位的成交量已经再攀高峰,达到412个。至于面积介于500至800平方英尺的小型单位,成交量也高达908个。

房地产交易活跃 迷你单位销售火热

世邦魏理仕执行董事李晓和说:“过去几个月的交易异常活跃,其中一大部分的销售热度来自这些迷你单位。发展商虽然在2009年推出更多迷你单位,但它们往往都在推出的极短时间内被买家抢购一空。”

例如今年二月推出的Alexis,尺价虽然不低(约1100元),但仍然在当时淡市中卖个满堂红。这个项目的多数单位,面积都偏小,介于400平方尺(一卧房)至650平方尺(二卧房)之间,售价介于45万到65万元。

Alexis的销售报捷马上吸引了一些发展商跟风,纷纷改换设计图,将原本较大的单位改成较小面积。例如力宝集团的经禧路公寓The Laurels原本计划建造145个单位,但后来却改成290个较小的单位。

据了解,新加坡置地的Trizon原本也只是计划建造190个单位,但最近推出时却已经改为289个单位。

上个星期,位于芽笼的Suites @ Guillemard,也在推出的第一天就火速卖出80%的单位。这个项目最大的卖点是,最小的单位只有258平方英尺,也就是大约六张半乒乓桌大小,相信是本地至今最小的公寓单位。

虽然这些单位的尺价高达1288元至1450元,但由于单位价介于38万元至55万元,容易负担,所以很快就被买家扫光。这个价位也突破了芽笼一带所有项目的尺价,几乎可以媲美纽顿一带的水平。

李晓和指出,最近推出的一些新项目,甚至将顶层豪宅(penthouse)的面积设计得只有800至1200平方英尺,跟一般家庭式单位差不多,而不是传统的超大面积。

对于这样的一个潮流是否可以持久,李晓和语带保留:“一旦这些项目完工,原本打算买来自住的人得考虑他们是否能够在这种较小型的单位住得习惯?”

“至于那些买来投资的人,也必须想想,谁会向他们租用这些房子?虽然有些单身的外籍专业人士或者单身的本地雅皮士可能觉得这种房子符合他们的生活方式,不过这类族群的人数是否足够填满这类单位,至今还是个未知数。”

自1995年来,发展商已经卖出了1306个面积小于500平方英尺的迷你单位。至于面积介于500至800平方英尺的小型单位,过去十四年来则总共卖出了6193个。

Knight_Rider
10-11-09, 23:23
hmmm like quiet down a lot?

Reporter
16-11-09, 12:44
Private Residential Units Sold in the Month of October 2009

Project Name . Locality . Units Sold To Date . Units Sold In Month . Highest $psf . Median $psf . Lowest $psf
The Trizon ......... CCR ........ 127 .......................... 3 ................................ 1,523 ........... 1,396 ............. 1,352
Quiet but steady like a TT?

bargain hunter
16-11-09, 13:13
shouldn't u take the median price?

Quiet but steady like a TT?

highroller
17-11-09, 21:14
You mean Snow White.

LOL! Must have been reading different kind of fairy tale.

Reporter
15-12-09, 23:12
Private Residential Units Sold in the Month of November 2009

Project Name . Locality . Units Sold To Date . Units Sold In Month . Highest $psf . Median $psf . Lowest $psf
The Trizon ......... CCR ........ 131 .......................... 4 ................................ 1,520 ........... 1,440 ............. 1,394
Too bad! TT missed high of $1,570 psf by just $50 psf.

AidilZulkifli_KF
23-01-10, 14:10
Fancy living with the nouveau riche of Singapore? Having an address at Mount Sinai?
The TRIZON is a new exciting development that offers more than an exclusive residence. It offers a great investment opportunity - for both local Singaporeans and expatriates! Yes, foreigners are welcome to purchase a piece of this little heaven in Singapore. Whats more - you don't have to pay a single cent in brokerage fee towards the brokering agent. In fact, I will better it. Let's meet, consider this investment, let me show you around and if you do invest in this - you will get free airline tickets or free petrol vouchers (on top of the fact that I will go my extra length to assist in your move) (terms & conditions apply).
So check out the details:
a. Tenure: FREEHOLD
b. Expected date of physical completion: 2013
c. Expected date of legal completion: 2016
d. Recreational activities: lap pool, children's pool, children's waterplay area, sundeck, entertaintment pavilions with private pool, chidren's playground, multipurpose court, entertainment deck with BBQ station, landscape spa alcoves with jacuzzi, infinity reflective pool, mediation deck, jogging track, outdoor fitness stations, multipurpose function room, gymnasium and steam rooms (the features are so good that it is literally self-contained!!)
e. 289 Units (but snapping up fast!!): 2 bedroom, 2+study, 3 bedroom, 4 bedroom, Penthouse!

So what are you waiting for!? Call me at 91119432 (Aidil, Knight Frank) to discuss this great investment opportunity.

AidilZulkifli_KF
02-02-10, 06:18
Fancy living with the nouveau riche of Singapore? Having an address at Mount Sinai? Call me at 91119432!

The TRIZON is a new exciting development that offers more than an exclusive residence. It offers a great investment opportunity - for both local Singaporeans and expatriates! Yes, foreigners are welcome to purchase a piece of this little heaven in Singapore. Whats more - you don't have to pay a single cent in brokerage fee towards the brokering agent. In fact, I will better it. Let's meet, consider this investment, let me show you around and if you do invest in this - you will get free airline tickets or free petrol vouchers (on top of the fact that I will go my extra length to assist in your move) (terms & conditions apply).

d. Recreational activities: lap pool, children's pool, children's waterplay area, sundeck, entertaintment pavilions with private pool, chidren's playground, multipurpose court, entertainment deck with BBQ station, landscape spa alcoves with jacuzzi, infinity reflective pool, mediation deck, jogging track, outdoor fitness stations, multipurpose function room, gymnasium and steam rooms (the features are so good that it is literally self-contained!!)
e. 289 Units (but snapping up fast!!): 2 bedroom, 2+study, 3 bedroom, 4 bedroom, Penthouse!

So what are you waiting for!? Call me at 91119432 (Aidil, Knight Frank) to discuss this great investment opportunity.

Laguna
02-02-10, 09:03
Fancy living with the nouveau riche of Singapore? Having an address at Mount Sinai? Call me at 91119432!

what is the promotion about?

Regulators
02-02-10, 10:24
you can have a nice condo but once it is in the middle of nowhere n neither here nor there, it is a waste of time.

Reporter
02-02-10, 10:43
Some buyers have lodged their caveats.
Here are some recent ones:

The Trizon
Address ........................... psf .............. Area ........... Price ........... Contract Date
8 Ridgewood Close #04-10 .... $1,417 psf .... 1,044 sqft .... $1,479,000 ...... 4 Dec 09
8 Ridgewood Close #20-10 .... $1,523 psf .... 1,044 sqft .... $1,590,000 .... 12 Nov 09
6 Ridgewood Close #15-08 .... $1,352 psf .... 1,894 sqft .... $2,562,000 ...... 2 Nov 09

proud owner
02-02-10, 11:13
is it true ? ng teng fong died ?

Property_Owner
02-02-10, 11:28

Singapore property tycoon Ng Teng Fong dies
Posted: 02 February 2010 1156 hrs

SINGAPORE: Singapore billionaire property tycoon Ng Teng Fong has died.

Family friends have confirmed that the 81-year-old tycoon died on Tuesday.

Mr Ng and his family owns Singapore property developer Far East Organization and Hong Kong's Sino Group.

He was ranked Singapore's richest man in 2009 by Forbes magazine. His family net worth was estimated at US$8 billion in 2009, according to Forbes.

Mr Ng was said to have made his fortune on the property market, and owned at least a quarter of Singapore's housing market.

Far East Organisation developed more than 700 hotels, malls and condominiums in Singapore and Hong Kong, and owns Singapore's Fullerton Hotel.

Mr Ng was also one of Hong Kong's largest real estate developers. He was known for his frugal lifestyle, and till his death, still lived in his home of 30 years, off Dunearn Road.

Mr Ng had six children. His older son, Robert, and younger son, Philip, are in charge of the Hong Kong and Singapore businesses, respectively.

- CNA/sc

august
02-02-10, 12:43

going by a certain old man's logic all Far East projects will become worthless! :scared-1:

proud owner
27-02-10, 01:10
is trizon a sold out project ???

why do i see the last caveat in dec 09 with 1417 psf transaction ,,.

and yet agents are advertising 1195 sqft FROM 1250 psf up ?

meaning still can get at 1250 psf ??

Regulators
27-02-10, 01:30
according to showflat agents, trizon has takeup rate of 60%. I went down to the showflat and must say the finishings were very impressive, with the Lladro toilet fittings and beautiful marble tiling in the toilets. Interior is definitely luxury which is why they are currently priced at 15xxpsf. I however find the area in a lousy part of D10 and nothing much to scream about other than the serene and peaceful surroundings. the project booklet is by far the best i have ever seen and marketing agents spend a lot to print those hardbacks to introduce the project. In comparing nearby projects, I still think Parvis is the best in terms of location and project as a whole...

proud owner
27-02-10, 01:52
according to showflat agents, trizon has takeup rate of 60%. I went down to the showflat and must say the finishings were very impressive, with the Lladro toilet fittings and beautiful marble tiling in the toilets. Interior is definitely luxury which is why they are currently priced at 15xxpsf. I however find the area in a lousy part of D10 and nothing much to scream about other than the serene and peaceful surroundings. the project booklet is by far the best i have ever seen and marketing agents spend a lot to print those hardbacks to introduce the project. In comparing nearby projects, I still think Parvis is the best in terms of location and project as a whole...

but why is agent advertising 1200 ish psf for trizon ?

Regulators
27-02-10, 01:58
12xxpsf are for those mega units (more than 2xxxsf) with huge pes areas. 15xxpsf are for those 990sf 2 bedders and the psf reduces as the unit gets bigger.

but why is agent advertising 1200 ish psf for trizon ?

7dwc
01-03-10, 20:31
It is relaunched, at a higher price over last weekend. I went to take a look, very thin crowd.

Reporter
15-04-10, 18:34
The Trizon has a nëw hďgh of $1,590psf!

Private Residential Units Sold in the Month of March 2010
The Trizon ....... CCR ....... 146 ....................... 5 ........................... 1,590 ........... 1,478 ........... 1,310

Knight_Rider
11-06-10, 20:08
too hot to handle

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4015/4690503060_b3012dd161.jpg

http://www.flickr.com/photos/thekiwi/4690503060/

u2
23-06-11, 09:31
This development doesnt seem very popular. 2 years out from launch and is still not yet sold out.

Laguna
23-06-11, 09:42
This is a very nice project and I like it very much.
The drawback is the double volume of the master bedroom, and the strata area is counted as twice.
Problem to hang curtain and window cleaning.

devilplate
23-06-11, 09:58
This is a very nice project and I like it very much.
The drawback is the double volume of the master bedroom, and the strata area is counted as twice.
Problem to hang curtain and window cleaning.

quite nice...this projects is more for self stay rather den investment rite?

proud owner
23-06-11, 11:05
quite nice...this projects is more for self stay rather den investment rite?

my wife loves this project ... i dunno why

but i didnt buy ... cos i rather buy a landed in that area ..

she thinks it will be popular next time among expats ..
she says it will be the only NEW condo there with big land ... expats will like it ..

Ridgewood, Pandan V both have big land but very old ...the other new condos have small plots..

she may be right ...

devilplate
23-06-11, 11:43

she says it will be the only NEW condo there with big land ... expats will like it ..

Ridgewood, Pandan V both have big land but very old ...the other new condos have small plots..

she may be right ...

looks like u r the MAN ....u calling the shots....hehe

DaytonaSS
23-06-11, 16:34

she may be right ...

i think she is right. The development is very nice

u2
23-06-11, 17:29
With favourable assessments in the majority of the development, what could be the reason that it is still not fully sold? Price too high?

DaytonaSS
23-06-11, 18:46
With favourable assessments in the majority of the development, what could be the reason that it is still not fully sold? Price too high?

Quantum is big cos the units are large. Not affordable to the mass market. The average units are like 1500++ sq n above. Not many small units of 1000+ sqft. Now is game of quantum since new launch psf is generally higher

kingkong1984
23-06-11, 21:14
this one quite slow moving right?

Wild Falcon
27-06-11, 17:23
Nowadays husband and wife invest separately liao. Dun understimate the earning power of women. So if proud owner's wife likes, wife can also invest on her own.

looks like u r the MAN ....u calling the shots....hehe

Laguna
27-06-11, 20:38
Nowadays husband and wife invest separately liao. Dun understimate the earning power of women. So if proud owner's wife likes, wife can also invest on her own.

Yes, ur right
if husband wants to buy, and wife does not agree...the deal still cannot be closed.

cl0ver
27-06-11, 20:40
I prefer marbella but the resale asking prices now are matching Trizon! Unbelievable!

yowetan
29-01-12, 08:20
Is this project still going at a high price? If yes, why the developer or agents start to revise their expectation? Is it due to the overwhelming responses from FEO on Hiller and Watertown that builds D10 expectation as well?

Any inputs and comments?

Wild Falcon
29-01-12, 09:23
WHY? Amongst my circle of friends, husband and wife do invest separately, be it stocks or property investments. Why must invest together in joint name? I mean if husband think its good investment and has enough money to invest on his own, just go ahead.

Why deal can't be closed? Makes no sense. There is no requirement for family unit in private condo investment. Can invest individually which is already a trend.

Yes, ur right
if husband wants to buy, and wife does not agree...the deal still cannot be closed.

Rosy
29-01-12, 09:53
WHY? Amongst my circle of friends, husband and wife do invest separately, be it stocks or property investments. Why must invest together in joint name? I mean if husband think its good investment and has enough money to invest on his own, just go ahead.

Why deal can't be closed? Makes no sense. There is no requirement for family unit in private condo investment. Can invest individually which is already a trend.

it really depends.

There are some wives that demand their husband to hand over their salary to them. They are the CFO

yowetan
29-01-12, 09:56
it really depends.

There are some wives that demand their husband to hand over their salary to them. They are the CFO

This is primary reason why Singaporean men fell for foreign women.

samuelk
29-01-12, 10:04
it really depends.

there is a little known loop hole in the second property.

If u buy one as husband and wife, the second one only under the wifes name, then the husban go pick up another property under his name, that one still consider second property.
:rolleyes:

yowetan
17-05-12, 21:26
I am interested in this development.

May I know what is the cheapest unit in this development now? I have only 1.3mil budget.

bargain hunter
17-05-12, 22:53
their smallest unit is a 2 bedder of 10xx sq ft. the cheapest caveat lodged in the past 2 years is $1,619,200.

the cheapest asking price on propertyguru is $1.65m.

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/8904364/for-sale-the-trizon

I am interested in this development.

May I know what is the cheapest unit in this development now? I have only 1.3mil budget.

minority
17-05-12, 23:02
Yes, ur right

but the loan only husband can take.. also limiting on the size of the investment.

carbuncle
18-05-12, 09:42
My kind reminder: Stomach not big enough, mouth dont open so big. It will only cause you misery after misery... From FV now this??

roly8
18-05-12, 09:58
My kind reminder: Stomach not big enough, mouth dont open so big. It will only cause you misery after misery... From FV now this??

uncle doing good deed. support :D

Wild Falcon
18-05-12, 10:04
HUH? Of course lah. But i don't believe in investing together with the spouse all the time. I prefer each do their own investment. Easier decision. Imagine everything also need to ask the other party. Sian also. Just buy in your own name esp when its mere investment. No need to ask at all. Its your money after all.

but the loan only husband can take.. also limiting on the size of the investment.

carbuncle
18-05-12, 11:19
uncle doing good deed. support :D
Tanks you. It pains me to see YOu and WE going thru disappointments again and again TAN gu gu... When he didnt have to at all in the first place if expectations were tempered.

yowetan
27-05-12, 17:13
I will settle for sierra park or allsworth if I am unable to reach out to Trizon, Marbella, Glentree or Ridgewood.

dtrax
27-05-12, 17:24
I will settle for sierra park or allsworth if I am unable to reach out to Trizon, Marbella, Glentree or Ridgewood.

want better be quick.. prices are creep up

DC33_2008
20-06-12, 09:48
Know of someone who collected the key to his 19xxsqft unit and was really upset with the following:

a. Really large balcony of 6m (width) and 3-4m (depth) plus planter box.
b. Super large AC ledges.
c. Large baywindow: No sufficient to place mattress in the smaller room unless partially resting on the baywindow.

It cost him $2.9 mil. The effective useful area is only 1400sqft.:doh:

eng81157
20-06-12, 10:00
Know of someone who collected the key to his 19xxsqft unit and was really upset with the following:

c. Large baywindow: No sufficient to place mattress in the smaller room unless partially resting on the baywindow.

i am sure he wasn't coerced into purchasing the unit. with eyes wide open, the buyer can only blame himself for not scrutinizing the layout plan and think about his family's needs, before taking the plunge.

DC33_2008
20-06-12, 10:12
It is a pity but many people out there are like him. Developer is laughing to the bank by making $$$ from such large balcony (given partially free by BCA).
i am sure he wasn't coerced into purchasing the unit. with eyes wide open, the buyer can only blame himself for not scrutinizing the layout plan and think about his family's needs, before taking the plunge.

roly8
20-06-12, 13:00

wah kao! :doh:

not sure if this buyer analyse the floorplan properly??
:scared-2:

august
20-06-12, 13:22

unless developer has blatantly misrepresented the show flat, who else to blame but himself.

bargain hunter
20-06-12, 14:21
sure the balcony is big but the unit is big too.

wait till the newer projects TOP. those balconies will feel even bigger compared to the shrunk size of the liveable area!

Poloclub
20-06-12, 17:35
If you are looking to rent out to expat, having a big balcony is actually a good thing.

DC33_2008
20-06-12, 18:09
Unfortunately is for own stay. Singaporeans are very practical people. A good thing is that the balcony is facing low-rise landed properties at least for now.
If you are looking to rent out to expat, having a big balcony is actually a good thing.

Poloclub
20-06-12, 18:33
Unfortunately is for own stay. Singaporeans are very practical people. A good thing is that the balcony is facing low-rise landed properties at least for now.
As long as PAP is in power, there is no chance that those landed will make way for highrise. if your friend is thinking of selling let me know..:)

amk
20-06-12, 21:24
The effective useful area is only 1400sqft.:doh:
less. The master bedroom is also double volume.
This kind of design, u either like it or hate it.
There was no misrep though. Every one knew it when seeing it.

yowetan
05-07-12, 13:49
Is there any actual site pictures for Trizon interior and it's layout?

Vincegoh
05-07-12, 16:14
less. The master bedroom is also double volume.
This kind of design, u either like it or hate it.
There was no misrep though. Every one knew it when seeing it.

actually not all units have double volume.. only the 3 bedders and 4 bedders have it.

i visited the 2+1 last weekend and it's normal ceiling height for the whole place.. price is still quite steep though at ard 1800 psf.

yowetan
05-07-12, 16:40
actually not all units have double volume.. only the 3 bedders and 4 bedders have it.

i visited the 2+1 last weekend and it's normal ceiling height for the whole place.. price is still quite steep though at ard 1800 psf.

What is the general feeling over the whole development?

Also, do you have a general feel of the owner's profile? Speculators or home-seeker(s)?

Wild Falcon
06-07-12, 11:48
My feel is owner occupiers. Not a good location for investment. At that price point, would be struggling to hit 2% yield. Investors won't be interest with no yield and possibly not much capital gains in future.

Vincegoh
06-07-12, 12:11
What is the general feeling over the whole development?

Also, do you have a general feel of the owner's profile? Speculators or home-seeker(s)?

more families from what i gauge... one of the family in the lift with me juz collected their keys..

good sizable plot of land that's a real nice place for families i feel. plus developer din pay development charge for additional ppr hence maybe in future gotch chance for enbloc?

but to me still too steep lar the price. if it's 1500+ psf i would have taken a unit here... at 1800 psf i need to wait another few years before i would have the moolahs to make downpayment.

maybe 4 years down the road i will buy a resale 2+1. haha.

yowetan
06-07-12, 13:02
more families from what i gauge... one of the family in the lift with me juz collected their keys..

good sizable plot of land that's a real nice place for families i feel. plus developer din pay development charge for additional ppr hence maybe in future gotch chance for enbloc?

but to me still too steep lar the price. if it's 1500+ psf i would have taken a unit here... at 1800 psf i need to wait another few years before i would have the moolahs to make downpayment.

maybe 4 years down the road i will buy a resale 2+1. haha.

Hi. Thanks for the information.

I am looking for home-owners occupiers than the hordes of speculators in the blocks.

Family conducive environment is important and critical. Investment yield component is not a priority in this stage of my planning. My kids well-being is positioned as top-priority as of moment.

Any potential good deal of 1500psf, please do share with me. Any nice home-owners who wish to give up at 1500psf, please pm me. Thanks in advance.

Vincegoh
06-07-12, 13:19
Hi. Thanks for the information.

I am looking for home-owners occupiers than the hordes of speculators in the blocks.

Family conducive environment is important and critical. Investment yield component is not a priority in this stage of my planning. My kids well-being is positioned as top-priority as of moment.

Any potential good deal of 1500psf, please do share with me. Any nice home-owners who wish to give up at 1500psf, please pm me. Thanks in advance.

if got 1500 psf the agents will snap up the units liao.. wun even come to us lah.

i think if can get good stack with good floor, 1650++ will be ideal.

anyway min quantum for 2+1 also in excess of 2mil. so u can strike this project out of your shortlist lar.

yowetan
06-07-12, 13:49
if got 1500 psf the agents will snap up the units liao.. wun even come to us lah.

i think if can get good stack with good floor, 1650++ will be ideal.

anyway min quantum for 2+1 also in excess of 2mil. so u can strike this project out of your shortlist lar.

How about 2 bedrooms? I am still hopeful to find one which is around 1.5 mil SGD.

I like Mt Sinai and Henry Park Primary.

Vincegoh
06-07-12, 15:01
How about 2 bedrooms? I am still hopeful to find one which is around 1.5 mil SGD.

I like Mt Sinai and Henry Park Primary.

2 bedrooms all sold out. u can go find agent to find u a sub sale.

how u going to fit your whole family into a 2 bedroom? :confused:

yowetan
06-07-12, 15:13
2 bedrooms all sold out. u can go find agent to find u a sub sale.

how u going to fit your whole family into a 2 bedroom? :confused:

I will squeeze them (2 infant kids, wife + grand mum(s)) into a room, I will sleep with my father and in-law in another room. I will accomodate whoever left in the living room.

It is possible, with proper space planning.

Being said, I am unsure if sub sales will be affordable at 1.4 to 1.5 mil SGD?

Laguna
06-07-12, 15:23
I will squeeze them (2 infant kids, wife + grand mum(s)) into a room, I will sleep with my father and in-law in another room. I will accomodate whoever left in the living room.

sex with wife can only at budget hourly hotels.

yowetan
06-07-12, 15:27
sex with wife can only at budget hourly hotels.

It doesn't matter; we can just cross the road and enter to the forrested place to have a short thrill.

focus
06-07-12, 15:31
LLOLLL... It's getting more and more bizarre in a funny way when I see how a dream to upgrade end up with all sorts of funny idea to pack people into rooms.

One idea... if floor to ceilling is double volume ..means 4m? ...
then can have triplex bed..
1st mattress on the floor, 2nd mattress elevated 1m above 1st, 3rd mattress elevated 1m above 2nd..

You will still have space for a workdesk and such :)

Laguna
06-07-12, 15:49
It doesn't matter; we can just cross the road and enter to the forrested place to have a short thrill.
Ya
I forgot
still have HDB staircase, handicapped toilets
ooops I forgot, Trizon staircase and handicapped toilet there as well

phantom_opera
06-07-12, 16:01
ah Tan ... Park Olympiak can have 2br for 550k u dun want you want TriadZone which is Tri (3X) more expensive

worth paying so much more for the primary school?

Vincegoh
06-07-12, 16:05

i think cheapest 2br also need ard 1.65mil on resale... dun think got firesale units. if got, i would have bought it liao. wahahahaha..

anyway i aredi decided to go away and live in suburbs liao. so won't be vying with u for a unit for next 4 years. :p

btw, the bedroom is quite small.. how to have 3 adult beds in 1 room? plus 2 infant cots/beds?

Laguna
06-07-12, 16:11
Family conducive environment is important and critical. . My kids well-being is positioned as top-priority as of moment..

very well said

Wild Falcon
06-07-12, 16:50
You're kidding right? How can this be conducive? You squeezing 6 people in a 2 bedder? Suddenly an MM look like a luxury.

land118
06-07-12, 17:21
Ya
I forgot
still have HDB staircase, handicapped toilets
ooops I forgot, Trizon staircase and handicapped toilet there as well Not forgetting the car..., like Jack's Alphard and Peter's rendezvous:D

yowetan
06-07-12, 21:33
i think cheapest 2br also need ard 1.65mil on resale... dun think got firesale units. if got, i would have bought it liao. wahahahaha..

anyway i aredi decided to go away and live in suburbs liao. so won't be vying with u for a unit for next 4 years. :p

btw, the bedroom is quite small.. how to have 3 adult beds in 1 room? plus 2 infant cots/beds?

To date, my infant kids are sleeping on bed with us. We are going out a dedicated baby cot/bed.

Next, a brilliant idea from fellow forumers a 4M ceiling heights could have utilize in an innovative manner to expand the living space in a parallel approach. I guess I will have to explore that if the preposition is feasible.

Meanwhile, I am still sourcing place(s) like Ridgewood, Glentree, Montview, Marbella, Allsworths park and possibly Pandan valley as last resort.

Any good and kind sellers, please do PM me your best offer(s).

Laguna
06-07-12, 21:51
Next, a brilliant idea from fellow forumers a 4M ceiling heights could have utilize in an innovative manner to expand the living space in a parallel approach. I guess I will have to explore that if the preposition is feasible.

Simple, instead having a double-decker, u can stack two double-decker and become a quad-decker

yowetan
07-07-12, 08:00
Simple, instead having a double-decker, u can stack two double-decker and become a quad-decker

I am a simple man; a double-decker will do as there is always a limit for effective space usage and quality of life.

Vincegoh
07-07-12, 12:04
To date, my infant kids are sleeping on bed with us. We are going out a dedicated baby cot/bed.

Meanwhile, I am still sourcing place(s) like Ridgewood, Glentree, Montview, Marbella, Allsworths park and possibly Pandan valley as last resort.

Any good and kind sellers, please do PM me your best offer(s).
For 2 bedders and 2+1 only 3.3m ceiling height I think.

So how u squeeze 3 grown man into a single room even with double decker? U sleep with your dad on the same bed?

And how does your wife sleeP with both child on the same bed with the mums??

Also on the controversial sex issue.. How will ur parents and in laws get intimate??

yowetan
07-07-12, 12:10
For 2 bedders and 2+1 only 3.3m ceiling height I think.

So how u squeeze 3 grown man into a single room even with double decker? U sleep with your dad on the same bed?

And how does your wife sleeP with both child on the same bed with the mums??

Also on the controversial sex issue.. How will ur parents and in laws get intimate??

Hi. Thanks for sharing the height. 3.3m ceiling is indeed worrying.

My Plan:
I will get two sets of double deck in one room - 4 beds which can be shared between myself, dad and in-law.

Next, I will get a foldable mattress to cover the other room. The baby and infant kid will sleep in the middle, surrounded by my wife, mum and in-laws.

For the intimacy period, I will let the adults find a creative schedule and way to figure out themselves.

The above is only a plan; I have to survey the place and see if it is feasible given the usable space.

Vincegoh
07-07-12, 12:18
Hi. Thanks for sharing the height. 3.3m ceiling is indeed worrying.

My Plan:
I will get two sets of double deck in one room - 4 beds which can be shared between myself, dad and in-law.

Next, I will get a foldable mattress to cover the other room. The baby and infant kid will sleep in the middle, surrounded by my wife, mum and in-laws.

For the intimacy period, I will let the adults find a creative schedule and way to figure out themselves.

The above is only a plan; I have to survey the place and see if it is feasible given the usable space.
U may need to tear down the built in wardrobes to fit 2 double decker beds..

yowetan
07-07-12, 12:26
U may need to tear down the built in wardrobes to fit 2 double decker beds..

Hi. Is there any way to avoid any tearing down?

What if we install those foldable or expandable double-decker? The double-decker with the last bed drawn from the bed below. A typical 3 bed combination?

Beside that, what is the monthly maintenance charges for this development?

hopeful
07-07-12, 13:35

What if we install those foldable or expandable double-decker? The double-decker with the last bed drawn from the bed below. A typical 3 bed combination?.......

why not get a plain triple decker instead?

Laguna
07-07-12, 13:43
高级难民营
没性生活难
渡日如渡年
呜呼命短唉

Laguna
07-07-12, 14:00
只听雷声大
不见点滴雨
梦幻黄金屋
无奈非吾有
只恨方孔兄
终生无我缘
何去又何从
何去又何从

panamera
07-07-12, 14:09
No need to be so creative, at end of day just roll out some mattreses and sleep in living roomand balcony

yowetan
07-07-12, 16:27
No need to be so creative, at end of day just roll out some mattreses and sleep in living roomand balcony

This will be the last resort.

Being said, I still have to wait for offer(s) that matches to my budget.

Laguna
07-07-12, 18:05
This will be the last resort.

Being said, I still have to wait for offer(s) that matches to my budget.

yesteryears ago

marktkt22
08-07-12, 02:12
U are squeezing your in law and parents in the same house
....u r ultimate

QUOTE=yowetan]Hi. Thanks for sharing the height. 3.3m ceiling is indeed worrying.

My Plan:

The above is only a plan; I have to survey the place and see if it is feasible given the usable space.[/QUOTE]

Laguna
08-07-12, 08:07
Ya, so he got rental income from 3 HDB flats to pay fir his mortgage and living expenses, got free labour as well.
That is why, his budget of 1.3m has increased to 2m

marktkt22
08-07-12, 12:40
It like 3 families share 2 rm,is it progressive or regressive in living condn.
and infant will grow up ....then ..how
and 2nd kid....how ?
and 3 family,maybe 2 or 3 car...park where ?

That plain insanity,imho

yowetan
15-07-12, 13:39
Is there any potential seller for Trizon 2 bedders? I am looking for geniune and sincere seller.

I am a sincere buyer with limited budget. Please PM me if you wish to let go your precious 2 bedders unit.

Thanks in advance.

eng81157
16-07-12, 11:41
to mr yowetan:

you can't be serious about getting a condo to have a poorer quality of life?!?! furthermore, you are dragging your parents and in-laws into this mad scheme. assuming that you are seriously comtemplating this move, i question both your rationale and intentions of doing so.

yowetan
20-07-12, 21:00
Today, I was taking a short lunch break from my office and visited the Trizon; just outside of the place.

It looks glamous and attracting.

yowetan
20-07-12, 21:02
to mr yowetan:

you can't be serious about getting a condo to have a poorer quality of life?!?! furthermore, you are dragging your parents and in-laws into this mad scheme. assuming that you are seriously comtemplating this move, i question both your rationale and intentions of doing so.

What will be the household income profile to be classified under minimum requirement to fit into Trizon then?

Laguna
21-07-12, 12:51
What will be the household income profile to be classified under minimum requirement to fit into Trizon then?

HNWI....is the word to stay there

yowetan
21-07-12, 13:15
HNWI....is the word to stay there

Based on the wikipedia definition - the qualification stays at 1milion USD.

I am thinking my parents and in-laws HDBs combination valuation should be approximately 1milion SGD.

1milionUSD (Today) = 1.3milion SGD

The above figure will be primary source of investible sum.

Next, I will have to figure out the next 300k SGD.

Laguna
21-07-12, 13:19

I am thinking my parents and in-laws HDBs combination valuation should be approximately 1milion SGD.

read carefully, it excludes the house u staying....and pl dun take your parents and PIL's wealth as yours....

Ur not taking of their medical care....u just want their money, and making them as your slaves...and talk so big as UNITED family....

yowetan
21-07-12, 13:23
read carefully, it excludes the house u staying....and pl dun take your parents and PIL's wealth as yours....

Ur not taking of their medical care....u just want their money, and making them as your slaves...and talk so big as UNITED family....

Yes, that's why I have excluded my own 5 room flat.

I have inclusively included their (Parents and in-laws) units as they have agreed to pool the resources to finance the purchase.

We are indeed very united.

Laguna
21-07-12, 13:24
Yes, that's why I have excluded my own 5 room flat.

I have inclusively included their (Parents and in-laws) units as they have agreed to pool the resources to finance the purchase.

We are indeed very united.

Thick skin.....
u must well ask them to sell and give u all the money now

yowetan
21-07-12, 13:27
Thick skin.....
u must well ask them to sell and give u all the money now

I am proud of my family relationship, ties and trust though.

As mentioned in other threads and posts, I will do that if circumstances warrant for such drastic action.

Else, I would go for my company loan @ 90% with composite Sibor and SOR rate three monthly fixed with 0.45% base.

Laguna
21-07-12, 13:29
I am proud of my family relationship, ties and trust though.

As mentioned in other threads and posts, I will do that if circumstances warrant for such drastic action.

Else, I would go for my company loan @ 90% with composite Sibor and SOR rate three monthly fixed with 0.45% base.

noted, ur children will do the same to u.

yowetan
21-07-12, 13:30
noted, ur children will do the same to u.

I hope they won't have the chance nor need to do that as I have had already plan for them ahead.

howgozit
21-07-12, 13:48
Not meant to put you down, but the I in HNWI stands for Individual....

amk
21-07-12, 14:20
...with composite Sibor and SOR rate three monthly fixed with 0.45% base.

I think ANZ is the only one with such SIBOR SOR "composite" schemes. Are you with ANZ ?

Laguna
21-07-12, 16:39
I hope they won't have the chance nor need to do that as I have had already plan for them ahead.
Your kids will take u as their unpaid maid and throw u to the Govt when ur sick and old

yowetan
21-07-12, 17:30
I think ANZ is the only one with such SIBOR SOR "composite" schemes. Are you with ANZ ?

Are you in banking industry?

yowetan
21-07-12, 17:32
Your kids will take u as their unpaid maid and throw u to the Govt when ur sick and old

I do not mind to help them, and I understand the rationale of having government accountable and responsible for the sick, old and needy.

Laguna
21-07-12, 17:40
I do not mind to help them, and I understand the rationale of having government accountable and responsible for the sick, old and needy.
Rubbish
if u can afford to stay at mount Sania, how can u call yourself and your family as needy
to add, ur alr a HNWI

yowetan
21-07-12, 17:43
Rubbish
if u can afford to stay at mount Sania, how can u call yourself and your family as needy

Different people holds different perspective and definition on the term "needy".

Laguna
21-07-12, 18:08
Different people holds different perspective and definition on the term "needy".

Ooops Yes
A person who is a HNWI with US$1m networth, excluding own stay properties, still will throw the old and sick parents and PIL to the Govt. Moreover, it is from a very united family.

carbuncle
21-07-12, 20:32
New launch! District 10, 2 bedroom at only $1.058, Freehold. Only 5 units left. Message me for more details. -- singpropertysale (@MarwanaProperty)

yowetan
22-07-12, 09:03
New launch! District 10, 2 bedroom at only $1.058, Freehold. Only 5 units left. Message me for more details. -- singpropertysale (@MarwanaProperty)
Hi.. could you shed more information on the development if it sites in Mt Sinai? I am only keen in Mt Sinai area under D10. TIA.

carbuncle
22-07-12, 14:38
Hi.. could you shed more information on the development if it sites in Mt Sinai? I am only keen in Mt Sinai area under D10. TIA.

That's all the agent shared. Maybe you wanna call her and ask.

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/agent/marwana-binte-suleiman-179919

marktkt22
22-07-12, 22:53
When they can work ,enslave them ,make them sign over wealth.
When they fall sick, just throw ur parent and in law to malaysia....
Settled. Dont troubled our garmen.

if u prefer, push them down the staircase and claim death insur.
then u really uhnw,

marktkt22
22-07-12, 22:58
Wat school?dont be fool by Smoke screen lah.
His Bottom line, d10 condo, prestige.,face
Why not a 1 bedder at balmoral, lagi better

ah Tan ... Park Olympiak can have 2br for 550k u dun want you want TriadZone which is Tri (3X) more expensive

worth paying so much more for the primary school?

marktkt22
23-07-12, 07:54
Err....yowe
Do you have a real maid aka fwd? I dont meant your parents or in law.
Guess u drive , a mpv, ? since there are at least 6 pple in your household.
Factor in a sum for coe renewal.

eng81157
23-07-12, 16:54

dude, you are seriously nuts. although there isn't a minimum income per say, one should still have some sense of rationality.

squeezing four adults into one room, sleeping on two double-decked beds is insanity, and this is a pure degradation in quality of life.

yowetan
23-07-12, 16:58
Err....yowe
Do you have a real maid aka fwd? I dont meant your parents or in law.
Guess u drive , a mpv, ? since there are at least 6 pple in your household.
Factor in a sum for coe renewal.

We do not have a maid, for we cannot afford additional headcount in the family.

We will take public transportation once our current car coe expires in 4 years time.

yowetan
23-07-12, 16:59
dude, you are seriously nuts. although there isn't a minimum income per say, one should still have some sense of rationality.

squeezing four adults into one room, sleeping on two double-decked beds is insanity, and this is a pure degradation in quality of life.

Hi. I think bedrooms are just 7-8 hours of sleep. Most of the time, we are involved in work, activities and many others.

I think it is still sensible and achievable as the priority is to have a good housing near to a good primary school.

eng81157
23-07-12, 17:09
Hi. I think bedrooms are just 7-8 hours of sleep. Most of the time, we are involved in work, activities and many others.

I think it is still sensible and achievable as the priority is to have a good housing near to a good primary school.

ya right, try getting dressed for work with three old folks in the room still sleeping. :doh:

yowetan
23-07-12, 17:12
ya right, try getting dressed for work with three old folks in the room still sleeping. :doh:

There is still common toilet, masterbed room toilet and living area. It is not that bad.

Grimloq
23-07-12, 17:20
Worst.idea.ever

carbuncle
23-07-12, 21:02
the common toilet in Mt Sinai condo sure smells better than hdb or public place.

phantom_opera
23-07-12, 21:13
The toilet at the swimming pool or toilet at his home?? :confused:

yowetan
23-07-12, 21:22
I am refering to our apartment toilets.

Laguna
24-07-12, 12:10
look like, the SP in this project will have to pay more water bill for the common pool bathrooms and toilets

gfoo
24-07-12, 21:15
actually people like ah tan quite sad - the only attention people like him will get is by trolling - but you gotta respect how he managed to portray himself and his family as a bunch of retard losers.

yowetan
24-07-12, 21:37
actually people like ah tan quite sad - the only attention people like him will get is by trolling - but you gotta respect how he managed to portray himself and his family as a bunch of retard losers.

It is a geniune interest to ensure my kids are enrolled into one of the good primary school to have a headstart in a highly competitive society like Singapore.

In addition, it is also a geniune feel of need to own a Mt Sinai property, to be a owner of a tranquil serene place, a green corner in a urban city like Singapore.

It is a geniune part of myself who dare to dream and work on it within my lifetime and benefiting my future generation(s) for many years to come.

insigina
24-07-12, 22:14
It is a geniune interest to ensure my kids are enrolled into one of the good primary school to have a headstart in a highly competitive society like Singapore.

In addition, it is also a geniune feel of need to own a Mt Sinai property, to be a owner of a tranquil serene place, a green corner in a urban city like Singapore.

It is a geniune part of myself who dare to dream and work on it within my lifetime and benefiting my future generation(s) for many years to come.

Just curious. In this year's P1 registration exercise, what would your chances be for Henry Park if you stayed in Mt Sinai? If I recall correctly, many good schools had only a handful of places left for those staying within 1km. Do you have a plan B?

yowetan
24-07-12, 22:19
Just curious. In this year's P1 registration exercise, what would your chances be for Henry Park if you stayed in Mt Sinai? If I recall correctly, many good schools had only a handful of places left for those staying within 1km. Do you have a plan B?

Hi..Frankly, I do not know what's my chance because my children are only 14 months and 1+ months old respectively now. Also, I do not have a Mt Sinai residential address yet. Another reason choosing Mt Sinai as I have had observed the demographically Henry Park Primary surroundings are more of a private estate than HDB residential area. Thus, probability of catering to primary group of parents and children should be residents within Mt Sinai area. Having said that, I could be wrong.

You have raised a very valid point; I will check with Henry Park primary.

hopeful
24-07-12, 23:25
Hi..Frankly, I do not know what's my chance because my children are only 14 months and 1+ months old respectively now. ......

You have raised a very valid point; I will check with Henry Park primary.

schools go up and down ranking, Henry park primary may drop down in rankings in 5 years time....

coolchoc
25-07-12, 09:50
Amazing! This yowetan phenomenon. Since WT's launch, to FV, to Trizon, patient forummers have been entertaining this character in every thread he visits.

I wanna have the best coffee, IMO, I reckon Ah Kun's the best but I'm think it's only worth $0.80 per cup. I'm holding up to the day they finally realised that they overpriced their cuppa so that I can get to enjoy sipping it while surfing my fav forums.condosingapore.

Anyone has news of that I can get $0.80 per cup, pls let me know. TIA.

I Also wanna buy The Marq. My daughter will graduate from the uni in 6 years' time. She loves shopping. I think Orchard Road's shopping experience is the best since tourists swear by it. I only want the bestest for my kids. I already have plans for her. With the neighbourhood profile in The Marq, she may befriend higher calibre people. This exposure will give her a head start as compared to her peers staying in mass market condos.

She can go shopping with my parents so that they can help her carry her shopping bags. I expect taxi fare to be very expensive, so my parents can walk back to The Marq with her shopping bags while she meet her atas friends in the nearby Four Seasons hotel to socialise.

I only have enough moolah for $4200psf for The Marq. I can increase it by $100psf if my wife works in the nite & my PIL sell their 4room hdb & moved into a studio flat. Any kind soul willing to part with their unit at this price, pls let me know. TIA.

hopeful
25-07-12, 10:00
I only have enough moolah for $4200psf for The Marq. I can increase it by $100psf if my wife works in the nite & my PIL sell their 4room hdb & moved into a studio flat. Any kind soul willing to part with their unit at this price, pls let me know. TIA.
I can sell you the option for the Marq price $4500psf. exerciseable only in 1-1-2017 (not before & not after). The option premium is $1000psf. you want or not?
if you dont exercise the option on that date, i still keep the $1000psf. imagine property keep on going up and up, but you can still get the Marq $4300psf in 1-1-2017.
when the Marq become $8000psf in 2017, you earn so much capital appreciation.
what a deal.

if you only have enough moolah for $4100, dont worry. Also can, but option premium is now $1500psf. all other details the same.

yowetan
25-07-12, 10:33
schools go up and down ranking, Henry park primary may drop down in rankings in 5 years time....

Hi. You could be right that ranking will be deviating. This is why I have been trying to open up my choice(s) if there is any suitable ones.

Ideally, the residence environment has to be exclusive, dedicate, serene and conducive for my family members, particularly the kids to have a good growing up stages.

School is equally important, and we sincerely need a school which is within walking distance, with good history, culture and heritage of producing students who excel and excellence in academically and morally.

There are many factors, and all these considerations are challenging but interesting for me, and my wife. We are still trying to formulate and find the best option(s) for our families and children.

isaacycc
25-07-12, 11:14
Hi. You could be right that ranking will be deviating. This is why I have been trying to open up my choice(s) if there is any suitable ones.

Ideally, the residence environment has to be exclusive, dedicate, serene and conducive for my family members, particularly the kids to have a good growing up stages.

School is equally important, and we sincerely need a school which is within walking distance, with good history, culture and heritage of producing students who excel and excellence in academically and morally.

There are many factors, and all these considerations are challenging but interesting for me, and my wife. We are still trying to formulate and find the best option(s) for our families and children.

do you expect a "exclusive, dedicate, serene and conducive" environment when you plan to squeeze 8 individuals into a two bedder apartment at Mt Sinai?

Laguna
25-07-12, 11:19
aiyo, Ah Tan
ur planning parameters are wrong lah

u shall send yr children to Nanyang Kindergarden, follow by Nanyang Primary and then RGS/RI and then RJC, then MIT, Harvard, etc etc...

Henry Park shall not be the one for your children since the father aims so high for them.

Anyway, your children will take on your value....so dun wori, it is in their blood that they will take after you, perhaps 200% of u...

yowetan
25-07-12, 11:24
do you expect a "exclusive, dedicate, serene and conducive" environment when you plan to squeeze 8 individuals into a two bedder apartment at Mt Sinai?

The space as mentioned will be fully utilized by my infant children and their grandparents for most of the time of the day.

During the day time, almost 50% to 70% of the adults will be out in their respective workplaces. Also, my parents and in-laws would take opportunities and turns to bring the infant grandchildren out to shopping malls/nearby places for strolling etc. Hence, the time spent in the space mathematically will be confined to 8-10 hours of sleeping time (Night time), and approximately 6hours of personal moment in daytime (inclusive of afternoon nap) which equates to 16 hours maximum effectively. Besides, my parents and in-laws would rotate themselves in shift(s) and turn(s) hence strictly speaking there will only be 2-3 adults with 2 infant kids for around 6 hours in daytime, and 7 adults with 2 infant in night times where most are asleep/hibernate state.

The above concluded will be managable and it (Space) shouldn't be main concern to deter from getting a Mt Sinai near Henry Park Primary. It is achievable with all common-understanding and tolerance.

In addition to the above, this is why we need a serene, exclusive enclave and conducive place for our families members and our infant children to compensate the space factor.

Laguna
25-07-12, 11:27
I hv added one more criteria to the selection of Son-in-Law and Daughter-in-law...

strictly cannot be like Ah Tan.....

yowetan
25-07-12, 11:28
aiyo, Ah Tan
ur planning parameters are wrong lah

u shall send yr children to Nanyang Kindergarden, follow by Nanyang Primary and then RGS/RI and then RJC, then MIT, Harvard, etc etc...

Henry Park shall not be the one for your children since the father aims so high for them.

Anyway, your children will take on your value....so dun wori, it is in their blood that they will take after you, perhaps 200% of u...

Hi.. I have enquired Nanyang Kindergarden, they are already fully registered and reserved.

Also, I have survey the place around coronation place; The roads are congested and is abit tad difficult to navigate with our aging parents and in-laws.

isaacycc
25-07-12, 11:49
The space as mentioned will be fully utilized by my infant children and their grandparents for most of the time of the day.

During the day time, almost 50% to 70% of the adults will be out in their respective workplaces. Also, my parents and in-laws would take opportunities and turns to bring the infant grandchildren out to shopping malls/nearby places for strolling etc. Hence, the time spent in the space mathematically will be confined to 8-10 hours of sleeping time (Night time), and approximately 6hours of personal moment in daytime (inclusive of afternoon nap) which equates to 16 hours maximum effectively. Besides, my parents and in-laws would rotate themselves in shift(s) and turn(s) hence strictly speaking there will only be 2-3 adults with 2 infant kids for around 6 hours in daytime, and 7 adults with 2 infant in night times where most are asleep/hibernate state.

The above concluded will be managable and it (Space) shouldn't be main concern to deter from getting a Mt Sinai near Henry Park Primary. It is achievable with all common-understanding and tolerance.

In addition to the above, this is why we need a serene, exclusive enclave and conducive place for our families members and our infant children to compensate the space factor.

16 hours maximum effectively is 2/3 of the time you have in a day! How about weekends and public holidays?

Anyway, your parents and in-laws are as manageable as your space
The way you manage your parents, in-laws, and space is amazingly efficient. I believe that under your care, your management skills will be fully transferred to your next generations
It is such as waste for you to work in the finance industry, if I recall correctly. You shall be in the domestic helper training business to fully capitalize on your talent

yowetan
25-07-12, 12:50
16 hours maximum effectively is 2/3 of the time you have in a day! How about weekends and public holidays?

Anyway, your parents and in-laws are as manageable as your space
The way you manage your parents, in-laws, and space is amazingly efficient. I believe that under your care, your management skills will be fully transferred to your next generations
It is such as waste for you to work in the finance industry, if I recall correctly. You shall be in the domestic helper training business to fully capitalize on your talent

Hi..This is exactly the reason why there is a need to stay put in an accessible place like Mt Sinai. During weekend, my parents, inlaws, my families can easily take public transports to any of the recreational/shopping malls etc.

Adding to the that, the newly Buona Vista shopping mall will help in the cause. In short, we can have personal time in weekend and we have more option(s) to choose from to keep ourselves occupied other than our humble stable in Mt Sinai.

Having said that, condos in Mt Sinai does provide recreational facilities should my families members decided to stay at home. Usually private condominium will come with pools, gym and other facilities. It is promoting healthy lifestyle and my families surely benefiting from these facilities within the development.

At times, we ought to think of positivities than laden with negavities. Life is short and we should embrace on the positive things and make the best from it.

carbuncle
25-07-12, 14:59
I have been observing yowe replies. he does have a good attribute we can all learn from - courtesy. always courteous and polite and address every question, concern or even abuse thrown back at him. I try to see the good in every person.

Laguna
25-07-12, 16:30
Dear hopeful,

Could you sponsor me a Mt Sinai property?

u believe this guy...ugly is the word...

Estella83
25-07-12, 16:50
I have been observing yowe replies. he does have a good attribute we can all learn from - courtesy. always courteous and polite and address every question, concern or even abuse thrown back at him. I try to see the good in every person.
U are a very nice guy

carbuncle
25-07-12, 17:01
@Laguna he might have meant it in jest on the sponsoring

carbuncle
25-07-12, 17:06
@Estella thank u. everyone no matter how evil will still have a fragment of good in him....

yowetan
25-07-12, 19:43
Hi carbuncle,

Thanks for compliment and effort in keeping this forum harmony.

Indeed I am asking hopeful to sponsor me as I feel he is a nice person who is willing to give more than what I requested for. In fact, he is already giving.

Vincegoh
26-07-12, 09:59
Hi carbuncle,

Thanks for compliment and effort in keeping this forum harmony.

Indeed I am asking hopeful to sponsor me as I feel he is a nice person who is willing to give more than what I requested for. In fact, he is already giving.

you should also pay it forward...

Laguna
26-07-12, 17:35
"Henry Park Primary in Mount Sinai Road started out with 300 places but is now down to only 12 for Phase 2B."

Ah Tan can forget about it.
Good for his parents and PIL and of course his wife, don't need to wait for the scheduled time and room for business...

yowetan
26-07-12, 19:51
"Henry Park Primary in Mount Sinai Road started out with 300 places but is now down to only 12 for Phase 2B."

Good for his parents and PIL and of course his wife, don't need to wait for the scheduled time and room for business...

This is a disappointing news; however I should brace myself and prepare for it. I must make sure my elder son enrol into the school thus opening the gateway for his younger brother.

cartman
27-07-12, 01:03
@Estella thank u. everyone no matter how evil will still have a fragment of good in him....

hahaha sounds like a back handed compliment :o

carbuncle
27-07-12, 10:36
hahaha sounds like a back handed compliment :o

many ways to skin a dog :tongue3:

bargain hunter
27-07-12, 10:49
there's a TVB serial currently running on starhub about ppty in hk. it shows a family of 9 or 10 squeezing into a 3 bedder with only one toilet. so if its possible hk, its possible here too. :D :ashamed1:

it is now phase 2C, and another (the final) 12 places are available next week out of the 300 total. Henry Park is the 2nd most popular school after Rulang for this year's balloting craze.

yowetan
27-07-12, 10:57
there's a TVB serial currently running on starhub about ppty in hk. it shows a family of 9 or 10 squeezing into a 3 bedder with only one toilet. so if its possible hk, its possible here too. :D :ashamed1:

it is now phase 2C, and another (the final) 12 places are available next week out of the 300 total. Henry Park is the 2nd most popular school after Rulang for this year's balloting craze.

I hope the situation will be slightly better when my elder son is ready for the P1 registeration.

Yes, I personally feel it is possible and we are actually doing it now. It is just moving to Mt Sinai if the budget permits. We (My family) are doing fine though we do have disagreements at times.