13-08-09, 15:53
Anyone bought city regency?

Regulators
13-08-09, 16:15
no one :D :doh: :doh: :doh:

qianfugui
14-08-09, 14:36
no one :D :doh: :doh: :doh:

At least it is FreeHold mah at 500 ++ psf better than the ulu n dark 999 LH Beacon Heights overprice liao sure negative equity . :banghead: :banghead:

cityregency
15-08-09, 00:01
I bought a studio there.

Regulators
15-08-09, 01:11
only a nuthead like u who says kim keat is not part of Toa Payoh estate wud make another boo boo of urself by proclaiming city regency to be selling at 500+ psf. I think u shud just stick to discussing ur OL whch is about the only project u knw in that area.
At least it is FreeHold mah at 500 ++ psf better than the ulu n dark 999 LH Beacon Heights overprice liao sure negative equity . :banghead: :banghead:

matadorepy
16-08-09, 10:17
only a nuthead like u who says kim keat is not part of Toa Payoh estate wud make another boo boo of urself by proclaiming city regency to be selling at 500+ psf. I think u shud just stick to discussing ur OL whch is about the only project u knw in that area. Actually, that is right pricing in 2006. ;)

qianfugui
16-08-09, 12:17
only a nuthead like u who says kim keat is not part of Toa Payoh estate wud make another boo boo of urself by proclaiming city regency to be selling at 500+ psf. I think u shud just stick to discussing ur OL whch is about the only project u knw in that area.

You keep claiming to people that .. Shuang Ling Xi temple is your idea of so-called Toa Payoh estate ,only 800m away while folks are more interested with Toa Payoh Hub/Central which is 2km away....Boon Keng Stn is just 7/8 mins walk here, folk here has proved you wrong as it itake at least 15/20 mins of walk. :doh: :doh:

The St Michael estate prior to 2006/2007 has quite a few development (all FH) such as Rio Garden, City Regency, SunVille - St Michael rd, The Callista (999 LH) - Mar THomas rd are all priced $500 - $600 psf. Even your much envied Guard House (OSM) at the entrance of St Michael road ( you should continue to send Ahmed there ) launched in 2006 is just hovering just above $600 psf.

Ha Ha Thanks to your beloved BH ,Vetro ,Airstream etc( all in late 2008/2009) , all these folks have much to cheer about ++ property equities. Property is about timing .. Even the Elyssia folks so dwarfed by your beloved BH have much to cheer about .. so don't be self-denial here n there and just console yourself OK.:scared-3: :scared-3:

Regulators
17-08-09, 00:08
So is kim keat in toa payoh estate which you claimed not to be in? My earlier contention was whether Toa Payoh estate is 800m away from Mar Thoma Rd, so do you admit you made a boo boo? please don't detrack and talk to me about toa payoh central coz that wasnt what we were arguing about. :tongue3: admit you made a mistake and move on lah.....Also find me a unit in city regency selling at $500psf now. you can or you can't? :tongue3: Also what happened to ur claim that moonstone is closer to st michael than OL? You realised you made a boo boo after checking the map and realised that moonstone is closer to OL compared to st michael? :tongue3: being a resident of OL, you made so many boos boos in this forum and got the cheek to educate people here.....:doh: :doh:

You keep claiming to people that .. Shuang Ling Xi temple is your idea of so-called Toa Payoh estate ,only 800m away while folks are more interested with Toa Payoh Hub/Central which is 2km away....Boon Keng Stn is just 7/8 mins walk here, folk here has proved you wrong as it itake at least 15/20 mins of walk. :doh: :doh:

The St Michael estate prior to 2006/2007 has quite a few development (all FH) such as Rio Garden, City Regency, SunVille - St Michael rd, The Callista (999 LH) - Mar THomas rd are all priced $500 - $600 psf. Even your much envied Guard House (OSM) at the entrance of St Michael road ( you should continue to send Ahmed there ) launched in 2006 is just hovering just above $600 psf.

Ha Ha Thanks to your beloved BH ,Vetro ,Airstream etc( all in late 2008/2009) , all these folks have much to cheer about ++ property equities. Property is about timing .. Even the Elyssia folks so dwarfed by your beloved BH have much to cheer about .. so don't be self-denial here n there and just console yourself OK.:scared-3: :scared-3:

matadorepy
17-08-09, 08:57
I scan this forum but I seldom participate. Throughout this forum, you are seen sniding at other people, your neighbours in particular at OSM, City Regency, Elyssia .. yet when many folks here point out your weakness ..in particular your pack of lies of super duper walking of 7/8 mins everywhere .. .your obviously overprice purchase ...poor location no chance of rentals ... Sure people may pay 750 psf for city regency now (thanks to BH), you have to entice them to buy BH at 950 psf or higher ..

You could'nt accept the fact that you have bought at wrong timing and have a grudge against all your neighbours .. poor thing.

Regulators
17-08-09, 16:52
u shud read how i criticised the stupidity of BH developer. I dnt own a unit at bh just that i feel it is the better of the projects in that god forsaken place including the entire potong pasir
I scan this forum but I seldom participate. Throughout this forum, you are seen sniding at other people, your neighbours in particular at OSM, City Regency, Elyssia .. yet when many folks here point out your weakness ..in particular your pack of lies of super duper walking of 7/8 mins everywhere .. .your obviously overprice purchase ...poor location no chance of rentals ... Sure people may pay 750 psf for city regency now (thanks to BH), you have to entice them to buy BH at 950 psf or higher ..

You could'nt accept the fact that you have bought at wrong timing and have a grudge against all your neighbours .. poor thing.

matadorepy
17-08-09, 17:16
u shud read how i criticised the stupidity of BH developer. I dnt own a unit at bh just that i feel it is the better of the projects in that god forsaken place including the entire potong pasir

Regulator, regulator, you are a poor liar indeed ..In fact all liars are very poor ..always exposing themselves , just as the chinese saying "A Fox can't hide its tail". It is for all to see and hear in this forum. Your comments and heated arguments so far confirmed your vested interest in BH. That is why you have been fighting so hard and now you say don't own a unit. So don't be in state of denial.. Bye and take care.

Regulators
17-08-09, 17:24
i live in d10 bozo. Prime district will never downgrade to buy d12 use ur brains b4 u speak
Regulator, regulator, you are a poor liar indeed ..In fact all liars are very poor ..always exposing themselves , just as the chinese saying "A Fox can't hide its tail". It is for all to see and hear in this forum. Your comments and heated arguments so far confirmed your vested interest in BH. That is why you have been fighting so hard and now you say don't own a unit. So don't be in state of denial.. Bye and take care.

ngcw
20-08-09, 11:39
I bought a studio there.

I bought a unit here as well. Notice there was no thread on this. Have you heard when it will TOP? Looking forward to staying here.

cityregency
21-08-09, 00:42
Dec top i think. I bought a studio there. In fact i sneak in to see the actual layout of unit. Flooring and windows n aircon all up. U can sneak in to take a peep but has to be late when all bangala go to sleep. Avoid this mth cuz u never know some hantu may be lurkin there:hell-hath-no-fury:

cityregency
21-08-09, 10:22
Take a look today. U can see its almost done nw.

ngcw
21-08-09, 14:32
Yes I have been monitoring the progress as well. But not so brave to walk into the construction site. How did you manage to operate the lift at night?

I am hoping for a earlier TOP .... sometime in October would be good

cityregency
21-08-09, 23:21
Well go in after ten pm and take the staircase up. The bangala are resting so wont have much activities. I reckon its gonna be in Nov at least for TOP.

cityregency
21-08-09, 23:24
Yes I have been monitoring the progress as well. But not so brave to walk into the construction site. How did you manage to operate the lift at night?

I am hoping for a earlier TOP .... sometime in October would be good

Which size unit did u buy btw? Which floor?

ngcw
22-08-09, 08:08
I bought a 3 room unit. And yourself?
Did you buy a sub-sale one?

cityregency
22-08-09, 23:10
I bought a 3 room unit. And yourself?
Did you buy a sub-sale one?
I bought a studio unit for investment. Dont u find the pool a little to small huh?

ngcw
23-08-09, 14:13
Yes I agree the pool is rather small. :)

However, I bought this to stay in, that why I bought the 3 bedder. When you were in, did you notice the ceiling height? I intent to build more cabinets since it does not have a store-room.

cityregency
23-08-09, 22:49
Yes I agree the pool is rather small. :)

However, I bought this to stay in, that why I bought the 3 bedder. When you were in, did you notice the ceiling height? I intent to build more cabinets since it does not have a store-room.
Nov'06. There's a false ceiling that is nt continuous with the windows. Kinda odd.

cityregency
01-09-09, 02:04
Wonder when can move in n stay

ngcw
05-09-09, 15:08
Heard that they should finish construction by End of Sept... hope that is true

cityregency
08-09-09, 23:51
Have u seen the facade? Do u think its nice?

ngcw
11-09-09, 21:30
Yes I think it looks nice. Don't you think so?

cityregency
11-09-09, 22:33
Didnt like the front view. The windows looks confusing thou. Wld prefer big glass windows instead

mcmlxxvi
17-09-09, 10:56
I have quite some pics to share:

http://picasaweb.google.com/mcmlxxvi/cityregency

Bought 484sf high floor unit there.

mcmlxxvi
17-09-09, 11:35
Findings:
1. Impressive view from unblocked floors - can see right up to Orchard on one side, Flyer on the other stack.
2. Very spacious common corridor (rare in today's boutique projects)
3. High ceiling (as evidenced by windows height)
4. Very windy
5. 2 lifts serving 4 units per floor (an absolute luxury in today's market choices for this range)
6. Spacious and airy kitchen
7. Spacious bedroom - definitely can fit king size
8. Spacious bathroom despite squarish shower stall
9. Good quality windows, sliding doors and main door
10. Light brown door frame for rooms, dark brown door + frame for main door
11. Compressed natural marble slabs for flooring
12. Stack 2 layout better than stack 4 despite being 6.8% smaller in size, however stack 4 high floor (above 11-12) can see the top 3/4 part of flyer.

xtink
17-09-09, 12:25
what is the highest flr for this pjt?

mcmlxxvi
17-09-09, 15:20
15th. 15th is PH for 2 / 3 bedrooms but normal for 1 br.

Regulators
17-09-09, 15:39
penthouse facing longkang and moonstone for what?:doh: :doh:

15th. 15th is PH for 2 / 3 bedrooms but normal for 1 br.

xtink
17-09-09, 16:11
have not seen the pjt physically, but 15th flr can yield such a view... not bad liao lah....but indeed, the pool looks very small... can't see OSM from the pics though or did i missed it?

mcmlxxvi
17-09-09, 21:06
@xtink: The photos were all taken from stack 2. Therefore, furthest from the stack 2 unit's planter's left side, can only see CK Tang building in the distance, and St Michael's Regency on the right side. You would have noticed Pavilion 11 in the right centre of the pic.

Therefore, can't see OSM or Flyer. However, confirm that 12th above stack 4 side can definitely see upper 3/4 of flyer and major part of its view is tall HDB blocks and OSM (= not much of a view other than flyer).

Note photos not taken from 15th. It's few floors below that. :p

mcmlxxvi
17-09-09, 21:09
penthouse facing longkang and moonstone for what?:doh: :doh:

Ha that is the 3BR facing. Yepps. Aiya maybe people wanna enjoy the full blast morning sun leh?

cityregency
18-09-09, 00:09
Did u ever notice the window ledges r black. Its supposed to be white as seen in the showroom. Dun tell me its gonna be painted white later...

cityregency
18-09-09, 11:37
RECIEVED NOTICE THAT TOP IN NOV

mcmlxxvi
18-09-09, 11:52
RECIEVED NOTICE THAT TOP IN NOV

Wow that's great news! I'm dying in my current small room I renting...

Who you receive the notice from?

mcmlxxvi
18-09-09, 11:54
Did u ever notice the window ledges r black. Its supposed to be white as seen in the showroom. Dun tell me its gonna be painted white later...

It's white la. Those are black protective films...

I however wish it would be black though... look classier than the 'cheapo' and 'very Fragrance Land' white... World Class Land is the other developer who favors the same window style as Fragrance...

cityregency
18-09-09, 22:45
My lawyer sent me a letter informing me that fragrance informed them that TOP is in nov and askin me to have enuf funds for payoffs.

cityregency
18-09-09, 22:46
It's white la. Those are black protective films...

I however wish it would be black though... look classier than the 'cheapo' and 'very Fragrance Land' white... World Class Land is the other developer who favors the same window style as Fragrance...

How do u manage to sneak in during the day ah?

mcmlxxvi
19-09-09, 01:10
My lawyer sent me a letter informing me that fragrance informed them that TOP is in nov and askin me to have enuf funds for payoffs.

Wonderful!

mcmlxxvi
19-09-09, 01:11
How do u manage to sneak in during the day ah?

Like I mentioned in the other forum site - just walk in! :)

mcmlxxvi
26-09-09, 21:39
pool size indication...

mcmlxxvi
26-09-09, 21:48
stack 4 still unpainted and balcony glass railing not up. rest all done.

cityregency
27-09-09, 20:51
Wonder is this the smallest pool ever

Geylang OKT
27-09-09, 21:34
Like I mentioned in the other forum site - just walk in! :)

Which other forum site? :confused:

mcmlxxvi
28-09-09, 09:47
Wonder is this the smallest pool ever

Kinda. But I think R66 (transparent) pool is even smaller. Prestige Residences (another Fragrance project) has a nice rooftop jacuzzi instead of a pool.

xtink
28-09-09, 10:08
maybe the owners of CR can pressed the MC to convert this to a japanese style onsen. ;) ;)

cityregency
28-09-09, 11:21
Actually went in to see the pool, its onli abt 12 m long and enuf for one to swim laps. Is it true the maintenance fee is onli $180 for studios?

mcmlxxvi
28-09-09, 11:22
maybe the owners of CR can pressed the MC to convert this to a japanese style onsen. ;) ;)

Male cum female :ashamed1: or separate? :scared-1:

Regulators
28-09-09, 16:56
dont know why u guys want to contend with 3rd or 4th best in that area when u can choose bigger n grander projects there with full condo facilities.
Actually went in to see the pool, its onli abt 12 m long and enuf for one to swim laps. Is it true the maintenance fee is onli $180 for studios?

matadorepy
28-09-09, 17:52
dont know why u guys want to contend with 3rd or 4th best in that area when u can choose bigger n grander projects there with full condo facilities.

They bought a FH for slightly more than 600 psf back in 2006 and not at above 850 psf for BH lah in 2009. Contentment-wise they have 20-30% ppty appreciation than for BH owners.

xtink
28-09-09, 18:05
that's true also. 600psf at that area is a very good price. some months ago Airstream was selling like >1000psf rite? Surely OSM and CR owners are smiling. maybe when BH nears TOP, the psf ard that area goes up further to >1200psf... then CR will make headlines with the best % gain over 5-6 years? ;)

anyway, me not vested so just TCSS here. :cheers6: :spliff:

Regulators
28-09-09, 18:37
if buying for investment maybe u got a pt there, but for own stay CR n all the tiny projects there quite a turnoff. The other thng is just becoz other projects going at above 1kpsf in that area doesnt mean others will follow suit. Valuatn for BH and airstream has amg the highest psf there n the cheap shall remain cheap. Try asking an Elysia owner what his valuatn is n he will tell u is pathetic. Try selling CR at airstream px n no one will bite.
They bought a FH for slightly more than 600 psf back in 2006 and not at above 850 psf for BH lah in 2009. Contentment-wise they have 20-30% ppty appreciation than for BH owners.

xtink
28-09-09, 20:40
but by the same token, if the CR owners are not greedy, just price it 10-15% below asking px of BH, then it becomes a mkt'g tactics to sell. in any case, to sell CR eventually at hypothetical ~900psf (by then BH would be ard 1100psf nearer to TOP, assuming economy really recovered), it is clear CR is so much cheaper, and would appeal to those who loves SM area, but have a little budget constraint. CR owners would have already earned +/-300psf gross. What's left for BH or AS?

Unless there are so distinct differentiations b/w BH/AS and CR that the latter would have to lag behind 30-40% in price under all circumstances.

Regulators
28-09-09, 23:27
try asking for a valuation of CR and you will understand what i mean...waiting 4 years for a 200-300psf profit is not glamorous. some Bh owners are able to make close to 200psf profit just waiting one year coz some units were going at between 700-800psf. who would want to pay 900psf for a katek development like CR when they have a choice of OSM or BH?

but by the same token, if the CR owners are not greedy, just price it 10-15% below asking px of BH, then it becomes a mkt'g tactics to sell. in any case, to sell CR eventually at hypothetical ~900psf (by then BH would be ard 1100psf nearer to TOP, assuming economy really recovered), it is clear CR is so much cheaper, and would appeal to those who loves SM area, but have a little budget constraint. CR owners would have already earned +/-300psf gross. What's left for BH or AS?

Unless there are so distinct differentiations b/w BH/AS and CR that the latter would have to lag behind 30-40% in price under all circumstances.

mcmlxxvi
29-09-09, 10:14
No need to argue la. Check recent transactions and all will be clear that CR already over 1000psf for 1BR. That is the market value today. For 2BR it's 750psf on average, a far cry away. :beats-me-man:

alamak
29-09-09, 13:11
try asking for a valuation of CR and you will understand what i mean...waiting 4 years for a 200-300psf profit is not glamorous. some Bh owners are able to make close to 200psf profit just waiting one year coz some units were going at between 700-800psf. who would want to pay 900psf for a katek development like CR when they have a choice of OSM or BH?

Wah :scared-1: why such sudden change of tune leh. I thot OSM at 600 psf was always your guard house at entrance of St Michael rd for your beloved > 850 psf BH. Whatever it is, those developments launched in 2006 wins :D Those who bgt in 2008/2009 :banghead:

matadorepy
29-09-09, 13:25

"waiting 4 years for a 200-300psf profit is not glamorous." - What a statement made - anyone who can be sure to make this in 4 years is VERY :):):).

On the other hand "waiting for 4 years and hoping hoping for that 200 -300 psf to be gained is very :confused: and :simmering:. What is worse, chances are high psf cannot go any higher :mad: and must go go lower :banghead:

Regulators
29-09-09, 23:16
Wow, what an audacious statement.

nobody really knows when a high is high or when a low is low, so dont tcss here. if everyone know there would be idiots paying $2500psf for prime projects, All investors would have cheonged a long time ago when selling prices were $1500psf. Did you also expect centro to be selling for $1200psf and there would be takers?

What is worse, chances are high psf cannot go any higher :mad: and must go go lower :banghead:

alamak
01-10-09, 10:00

nobody really knows when a high is high or when a low is low, so dont tcss here. if everyone know there would be idiots paying $2500psf for prime projects, All investors would have cheonged a long time ago when selling prices were $1500psf. Did you also expect centro to be selling for $1200psf and there would be takers?
May be elsewhere possible lah. Where st Michael estate is concerned BH and Airstream represent the ultimate high psf devp. There are 2 more smaller plot around the Callista that are to be redeveloped. Let see what their psf is. The area no doubt is city-fringe but is rather inconvenient from public transport and access point of view. Hardly the rental type of ppty.

matadorepy
01-10-09, 11:20

Only If FEO took over the BH project or decided to enbloc the Elyssia next door, then there is hope for $1200 psf in St Michael else Mr market Regulator has to tan koo koo loh :scared-1:

mcmlxxvi
01-10-09, 12:35
The market dynamic here is willing seller willing buyer. if buyer willing to buy @ 1500psf, the fact that sg valuation method is just refer to most recent caveat lodged for like units, prices will follow. there is no limit to growth for any area whatsoever.

matadorepy
01-10-09, 13:01
The market dynamic here is willing seller willing buyer. if buyer willing to buy @ 1500psf, the fact that sg valuation method is just refer to most recent caveat lodged for like units, prices will follow. there is no limit to growth for any area whatsoever. True true. If FEO did'nt pay a high ppsf for AMK central plot (just like what they did with the Bishan 8 in the 90s), Centro at $1200 psf would be non-existent today. Just like the stock mkt, You do need this big boy to stir/fried booster to create the market situation out of nothing. :scared-3:

cityregency
01-10-09, 23:08
Went to see city regency again, almost done , was awaiting for the pool to be filled n trees to be planted. Hope the trees tall enuf to block out views from neighbouring blocks for more privacy. When the brochures says tropical refuge i really wonder if there r lotsa of greeneries ard.

mcmlxxvi
07-10-09, 13:26
Marketing speak only ba. But I do notice the significant portion of precious land dedicated to planter all around the plot. Add together I think can make up another 2 of the present swimming pool. :doh: :mad:

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_2Pr9KGyi-zw/Sp9qmvt7TbI/AAAAAAAACOs/azT4GNBe9IE/cityRegencyModel1.JPG

cityregency
08-10-09, 00:10
Marketing speak only ba. But I do notice the significant portion of precious land dedicated to planter all around the plot. Add together I think can make up another 2 of the present swimming pool. :doh: :mad:

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_2Pr9KGyi-zw/Sp9qmvt7TbI/AAAAAAAACOs/azT4GNBe9IE/cityRegencyModel1.JPG

Its a pity that the pool size is only 12m long. Would be good is there's sun decks as well. Wonder if any residents would take a dip in the pool. Also realized its rather exposed as well, Haiz

Regulators
08-10-09, 00:40
12m can hardly have a swim, maybe gd 4 toddlers. If i am not wrong city regency only apartment status. I will never pay condo money for an apartment, just not worth it
Its a pity that the pool size is only 12m long. Would be good is there's sun decks as well. Wonder if any residents would take a dip in the pool. Also realized its rather exposed as well, Haiz

mcmlxxvi
08-10-09, 08:51
12m can hardly have a swim, maybe gd 4 toddlers. If i am not wrong city regency only apartment status. I will never pay condo money for an apartment, just not worth it

I think most of them bought at 600-700psf? That's not condo price lor.

Regulators
08-10-09, 23:35
expensive for mickey mouse development with hardly any facilities to offer, maybe a 5 bdrm pt blk in jalan tantaram or St Georges on a hi flr (with splendid views) has mre to offer than CR AT 700PSE.
I think most of them bought at 600-700psf? That's not condo price lor.

mcmlxxvi
09-10-09, 09:13
expensive for mickey mouse development with hardly any facilities to offer, maybe a 5 bdrm pt blk in jalan tantaram or St Georges on a hi flr (with splendid views) has mre to offer than CR AT 700PSE.

Dunno why people keep insisting on comparing apples (private) with oranges (hdb). I rest my case.

Regulators
09-10-09, 15:05
becoz sme apples r mre sour than oranges n both r fruits that go into the mouth
Dunno why people keep insisting on comparing apples (private) with oranges (hdb). I rest my case.

cityregency
09-10-09, 23:14
becoz sme apples r mre sour than oranges n both r fruits that go into the mouth

Dun be a bitch here luh. Bo liao:doh:

pootie
09-10-09, 23:55
hi , hows the progress of CR? anyone went to st michael's to check out the progress of CR?
Am considering a 3 bedder subsale unit in CR.
My other alternative is SMR .
most probably its for own stay ,both are located near each other .
Any opinions please?

xtink
10-10-09, 15:25
IMHO, if u have kids and looking more for facilities, OSM. If only you and ur spouse with no real needs for better condo stuff, then CR would be cheaper (i think). In terms of distance to MRT, not much diff.

xtink
10-10-09, 15:37
oops, so u were comparing b/w CR and SMR. thought OSM. hmm... tough choice. but river facing side of the SMR should be good right. As for FS, some says besides river good, some says bad. Even got contradicting school of thoughts among FS masters.

Is price a concern? i tend to think SMR is slightly more expensive? but that was quite some time back already. Now that area command how much psf in general? i only know AS sold at >1000 psf:scared-4: :scared-4:

hi , hows the progress of CR? anyone went to st michael's to check out the progress of CR?
Am considering a 3 bedder subsale unit in CR.
My other alternative is SMR .
most probably its for own stay ,both are located near each other .
Any opinions please?

cityregency
10-10-09, 22:48
oops, so u were comparing b/w CR and SMR. thought OSM. hmm... tough choice. but river facing side of the SMR should be good right. As for FS, some says besides river good, some says bad. Even got contradicting school of thoughts among FS masters.

Is price a concern? i tend to think SMR is slightly more expensive? but that was quite some time back already. Now that area command how much psf in general? i only know AS sold at >1000 psf:scared-4: :scared-4:

Wish it could be a river but seem more like lokang i think...

pootie
10-10-09, 23:04

hi , osm just top few mths and its at such high psf . so i think smr or cr will do.
ive made a comparison ,
price wise , smr have only left afew 3+1bedroom at 1m+. cr 3bedrooms at 8XXk.
unit size, smr 116sm, cr 92sm.
facilities, both almost the same amt of facilities , but by looking at pics, i think smr pool slightly bigger .is it ?
Anyone knows wads the land size of cr?
price is a concern , but then if smr is more worth the money , i would go for it.

cityregency
11-10-09, 22:40
hi , osm just top few mths and its at such high psf . so i think smr or cr will do.
ive made a comparison ,
price wise , smr have only left afew 3+1bedroom at 1m+. cr 3bedrooms at 8XXk.
unit size, smr 116sm, cr 92sm.
facilities, both almost the same amt of facilities , but by looking at pics, i think smr pool slightly bigger .is it ?
Anyone knows wads the land size of cr?
price is a concern , but then if smr is more worth the money , i would go for it.
City regency is sandwiched between 2 buildings but closer proximity to the MRT. Its nt exactly a nice layout for the 3 bedders for CR and in fact the 2 bedders looks more spacious. However i would think SMR makes a better choice since its pretty much unblocked. CR facilities quite miserable thou.

pootie
11-10-09, 23:06
City regency is sandwiched between 2 buildings but closer proximity to the MRT. Its nt exactly a nice layout for the 3 bedders for CR and in fact the 2 bedders looks more spacious. However i would think SMR makes a better choice since its pretty much unblocked. CR facilities quite miserable thou.

i saw the 2 bedder layout of CR , but it has 3 balconies with an area of 79 sm . so i thought much area are used as balconies. and i dun need too many balconies.
i need more rooms, thats y 3 bedder.
think 92 sm , its around the size of a 4 room hdb.
A forumer told me that the pool of smr is 30metres x8 metres.

The thing that attracts me for cr is the top date , looks like its going to TOP real soon .
The thing that attracts me for smr are, the pool ,its slightly bigger than cr's pool and smr is not so blocked. Whats holding me back is the top date and the river. Developer seems to be unsure of the top date ('could be dec or early 2010') . And im afraid the river will bring some insects to the house .

cityregency
12-10-09, 23:29
i saw the 2 bedder layout of CR , but it has 3 balconies with an area of 79 sm . so i thought much area are used as balconies. and i dun need too many balconies.
i need more rooms, thats y 3 bedder.
think 92 sm , its around the size of a 4 room hdb.
A forumer told me that the pool of smr is 30metres x8 metres.

The thing that attracts me for cr is the top date , looks like its going to TOP real soon .
The thing that attracts me for smr are, the pool ,its slightly bigger than cr's pool and smr is not so blocked. Whats holding me back is the top date and the river. Developer seems to be unsure of the top date ('could be dec or early 2010') . And im afraid the river will bring some insects to the house .

Well if u live on a higher floor then insect problems shouldn manifest. And i thought smr has a better layout for their 3 bedders. I would prefer its unobstructed view and serenity. Pool is definitely bigger and guess the same for the gym too. Top date for smr shouldn be far away . I'm nt against Cr thou i bought a studio there. But given a choice i wld choose SMR. However OSM is always my first choice:scared-5:

xtink
13-10-09, 00:10
oh, so how u you ended up buying CR instead of OSM? what draws you people to SM Area in the 1st place?

pootie
13-10-09, 00:41
not yet decided , osm most prob out of my list.
i think OSM the best option out of the 3, but then i think its too close to the main road.and many owners asking sky high price cos it just top-ed.
so other than CR n SMR , there nomore projects that is going to TOP at st mic road rite?
I think st michael road is a decent location for me to live in , its a private estate with not much hdbs around. Its also quite serene. Quite convienient as near expressway.

cityregency
15-10-09, 23:15
Any idea how much a studio unit will fetch in rental?

mcmlxxvi
16-10-09, 22:00
Observations:

1. Main/side gates up
2. Pool barricades up
3. Playground up
4. All facade completed
5. Power station up
6. Carpark roads done
7. Filling in the planters along the boundary

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_2Pr9KGyi-zw/SthpO5rFtrI/AAAAAAAACUc/i_NH506aF6Y/s512/IMAG0049.jpg
http://lh6.ggpht.com/_2Pr9KGyi-zw/SthpSvk7v-I/AAAAAAAACUg/1idRNBY807M/s512/IMAG0050.jpg

mcmlxxvi
16-10-09, 22:47
Observations:

1. Main/side gates up
2. Pool barricades up
3. Playground up
4. All facade completed
5. Power station up
6. Carpark roads done

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_2Pr9KGyi-zw/SthpO5rFtrI/AAAAAAAACUc/i_NH506aF6Y/s512/IMAG0049.jpg
http://lh6.ggpht.com/_2Pr9KGyi-zw/SthpSvk7v-I/AAAAAAAACUg/1idRNBY807M/s512/IMAG0050.jpg
http://lh5.ggpht.com/_2Pr9KGyi-zw/SthpNCMgrxI/AAAAAAAACUY/ryE9NZYdCss/s800/IMAG0048.jpg
http://lh4.ggpht.com/_2Pr9KGyi-zw/SthpUpxBp2I/AAAAAAAACUk/sUaGueOCNKc/s800/IMAG0051.jpg
http://lh6.ggpht.com/_2Pr9KGyi-zw/SthpZ5uKONI/AAAAAAAACVA/TxWwLyyDXes/s800/IMAG0052.jpg
http://lh5.ggpht.com/_2Pr9KGyi-zw/Sthpjxn1VxI/AAAAAAAACVE/on35I1G-PMU/s800/IMAG0053.jpg
http://lh5.ggpht.com/_2Pr9KGyi-zw/SthpvbnD3JI/AAAAAAAACVI/0nOFtusnoG0/s800/IMAG0054.jpg
http://lh6.ggpht.com/_2Pr9KGyi-zw/Sthp4PaF91I/AAAAAAAACVM/B-fYvEZdTIQ/s800/IMAG0055.jpg

cityregency
16-10-09, 22:54
Observations:

1. Main/side gates up
2. Pool barricades up
3. Playground up
4. All facade completed
5. Power station up
6. Carpark roads done

whoa wished the balcony wasnt yellow:doh:

mcmlxxvi
16-10-09, 23:56
it's not only yellow, it's yellow as yellow can ever be... like this yellow -> :scared-2:

Regulators
17-10-09, 00:36
u gotta start doing some mouse hunting nearing TOP
Any idea how much a studio unit will fetch in rental?

xtink
17-10-09, 10:29
Where was the following pic taken from? the nearby HDB point blk?

If only the landed/terrance in the foreground is one big patch of park, then wouldnt it be wonderful? :)

http://lh6.ggpht.com/_2Pr9KGyi-zw/Sthp4PaF91I/AAAAAAAACVM/B-fYvEZdTIQ/s800/IMAG0055.jpg

matadorepy
17-10-09, 12:08
u gotta start doing some mouse hunting nearing TOP

Ayah.. Buy BH condo from mkt regulator at 1100psf ..in 2013 or more.
Still ground zero .. this kim eng and hooton itisiz really slow .. Mr mkt regultaor din do good job ... get to regulate them ...

cityregency
18-10-09, 00:14
it's not only yellow, it's yellow as yellow can ever be... like this yellow -> :scared-2:

Maybe we can ask the mgmt commitee to paint it white lol:p

mcmlxxvi
18-10-09, 03:04
Updated pics of pool... doesn't look that tiny afterall... :cheers1:

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_2Pr9KGyi-zw/StoVLDjFyhI/AAAAAAAACXQ/yuUgrHRxaTg/s640/Photo0063.jpg
http://lh6.ggpht.com/_2Pr9KGyi-zw/StoVHw40bvI/AAAAAAAACXM/rqYn-a4g3zs/s640/Photo0062.jpg
http://lh5.ggpht.com/_2Pr9KGyi-zw/StoVOpFMevI/AAAAAAAACXU/3QnBB_QNhUE/s640/Photo0064.jpg

xtink
18-10-09, 09:44
wow, the 'neighbours' in the next block/project "kio dio", one more side with pool view...:)

mcmlxxvi
18-10-09, 11:25
Maybe we can ask the mgmt commitee to paint it white lol:p

They will agree meh? Thought yellow is their signature color banding... just like East Elegance, Sunshine Residences, Sunshine Regency, The Merlot...

cityregency
18-10-09, 21:41
They will agree meh? Thought yellow is their signature color banding... just like East Elegance, Sunshine Residences, Sunshine Regency, The Merlot...
Well when residents take over the mgmt commitee, perhaps we can have control over. Nt for the first yr i guess. Is the pool here bigger than R66? Have they planted the trees yet?

cityregency
18-10-09, 21:52
well the new launches i dun see yellow anymore, maybe CR is their last yellow project. Its so passe...:doh: but still CR is nicer than the rest of thr fragrance projects luh:cheers6:

mcmlxxvi
18-10-09, 22:58
Well when residents take over the mgmt commitee, perhaps we can have control over. Nt for the first yr i guess. Is the pool here bigger than R66? Have they planted the trees yet?

Pool should be bigger than R66. Trees not yet.
As for the color, condos don't typically re-paint every year. More like 4-5 years at most.

mcmlxxvi
18-10-09, 22:59
well the new launches i dun see yellow anymore, maybe CR is their last yellow project. Its so passe...:doh: but still CR is nicer than the rest of thr fragrance projects luh:cheers6:

No, I think Pristine Heights and Residence 66 looks better.

ngcw
19-10-09, 19:04
Just pass by. CR is now planting trees. Unfortunately, some trees are botak. :tongue3:

Do you think the leaves will grow by TOP?

mcmlxxvi
19-10-09, 19:48
Don't think so. TOP is really soon! :cheers6: :cheers1: :spliff: :D :p

A0659-00081-2006-BP01 BCA-CSC-APPLN FOR SITE INSPECTION DATE CONFIRMED 19/10/2009 08:11:59 PROPOSED ERECTION OF A 15-STOREY RESIDENTIAL APARTMENT (TOTAL 56 UNITS) WITH ATTIC ,ELEVATED SWIMMING POOL AND BASEMENT CARPARKS AT ST. MICHAEL'S ROAD ON LOT(S) 4478 & 9633 MK17

cityregency
19-10-09, 22:12
Just pass by. CR is now planting trees. Unfortunately, some trees are botak. :tongue3:

Do you think the leaves will grow by TOP?

My god, i am a nature lover and they planted botak trees?

mcmlxxvi
22-10-09, 14:07
My god, i am a nature lover and they planted botak trees?

Usually these trees start as botak wat... easier to transport.... the leaves will grow after a few months...

xebay11
22-10-09, 14:13
Usually these trees start as botak wat... easier to transport.... the leaves will grow after a few months...

Unfortunately some die and remain botak.

pweesng
22-10-09, 14:23
Unfortunately some die and remain botak.

hahaha... xebay11, you quite funny.. you are in all threads on the forum... everything is negative... i don't mean anything bad, its just a general comment..

xebay11
22-10-09, 14:33
hahaha... xebay11, you quite funny.. you are in all threads on the forum... everything is negative... i don't mean anything bad, its just a general comment..

No it is true, this is my experience in owning a second condo devlopment, both were brand new and had botak trees, after a while some died and remain botak, if the management is on the ball they would replace the trees, or else in my case I had to nag and nag them to do it and after some time the landscape is all lush and nice........nothing negative, just fact.

I only commented because mcmlxxvi said that the trees were botak due to transportation, which is something new to me, but may be a true, hence my experience too and is a common thing I guess, so owners must monitor and push the managing agents for nice plants. :)

mcmlxxvi
23-10-09, 11:39
I think you mistaken my intention. I meant the trees started out as botak (young) and transported to the condo then planted, fed, watered and start to grow. Not botak as in leaves dropped from the rigours of movement... :scared-1:

cityregency
24-10-09, 22:38
Saw the gym, its terrible. 4 walls plus one door, no glass no windows :doh:

mcmlxxvi
25-10-09, 00:16
Where's it? On the ground floor? No windows? Won't that be claustrophobic?

cityregency
26-10-09, 11:11
Its next to the lift on the ground floor. They shd at least build windows ma:doh:

Regulators
26-10-09, 17:25
very simple mah, just make frens with ur osm or bh neighbours n they will invite u in to use their nice floating gym so ur problem solved.
Its next to the lift on the ground floor. They shd at least build windows ma:doh:

Property_Owner
26-10-09, 20:53
very simple mah, just make frens with ur osm or bh neighbours n they will invite u in to use their nice floating gym so ur problem solved.

BH too far

mcmlxxvi
26-10-09, 21:51
Almost done!

Latest @ http://picasaweb.google.com/mcmlxxvi/cityregency

cityregency
27-10-09, 00:39
Almost done!

Latest @ http://picasaweb.google.com/mcmlxxvi/cityregency

Whoa the trees indeed quite bare. Is the planter area for residents to walk on or jus a barrier? Any works goin on still?

mcmlxxvi
27-10-09, 09:48
I think the trees are most 'botak' at the back part of the compound. The shrubs are pretty though. I do think owners are allowed to walk on the grass patches eg. for walking dog / cat etc.

Yesterday when I was there, workers from "City Gardening" (if I remember correctly) are touching up stuff here and there it seems. No other visible works in progress.

Regulators
27-10-09, 12:19
how big is city regency in terms of land area? is the area even enuf to give a god a decent walk? just curious, no sarcasm intended...

I think the trees are most 'botak' at the back part of the compound. The shrubs are pretty though. I do think owners are allowed to walk on the grass patches eg. for walking dog / cat etc.

Yesterday when I was there, workers from "City Gardening" (if I remember correctly) are touching up stuff here and there it seems. No other visible works in progress.

mcmlxxvi
27-10-09, 13:16
Aiya if your god is a chihuahua sure no probs la. :tongue3:

Regulators
27-10-09, 15:45
LOL typo error......God dont need land to walk (coz can walk in the air) but dog need land to walk :D

Aiya if your god is a chihuahua sure no probs la. :tongue3:

cityregency
29-10-09, 11:07
Any idea the rental value for a studio here?

mcmlxxvi
29-10-09, 13:28
Dunno. There's no comparable ones in the vicinity i.e. none of the condos around it has 1 bedroom that has TOP'ed.

The nearest is Moonstone I guess... last year I came across an old, no-facility 1+1 there going at 1600-1900pm.

http://www.sg-house.com/classifieds/buy-and-sell-private-apartment-condominium/1417496-studio-and-master-room-rental.html
http://www.sg-house.com/classifieds/buy-and-sell-private-apartment-condominium/1163710-studios-moonstone-lane-for-rent-near-potong-pasir-mrt.html

mcmlxxvi
29-10-09, 13:39
Sorry, totally forgot about Callista. 2.5k-2.6k for 592sf 1BR.

http://www.awyonglynn.com/8
http://www.listings.sg/listings/16094.html

Regulators
29-10-09, 14:32
i think 2.5k onwards more like it coz 3rm hdb flats already renting for 1.6k . If rental for studio is down to hdb level, will be damn pathetic.
Sorry, totally forgot about Callista. 2.5k-2.6k for 592sf 1BR.

http://www.awyonglynn.com/8
http://www.listings.sg/listings/16094.html

cityregency
31-10-09, 23:09
Any idea hw much is the maintenance fees for the studio?

mcmlxxvi
02-11-09, 17:46
Deck chair and common table for swimming pool:
http://picasaweb.google.com/mcmlxxvi/cityregency#5399450634797034962

Completion of all works, supervisors and workers making offerings:
http://picasaweb.google.com/mcmlxxvi/cityregency#5399450750273751698

Nice palm trees lining the front near the gate:
http://picasaweb.google.com/mcmlxxvi/cityregency#5399450849051291698

mcmlxxvi
02-11-09, 18:20
Plan Reference No: A0659-00081-2006-BP02
Application Type: BP PLAN APPROVAL
Current Status: DE-REGISTERED BP APPLICATION
Current Status Date / Time: 02/11/2009 10:15:04
Registration Date / Time: 26/10/2009 15:51:23
Processing Officer: ANSON SEAH
Telephone No.: 63258643
Email Address: [email protected]

cityregency
02-11-09, 22:01
Current Status: DE-REGISTERED BP APPLICATION
Current Status Date / Time: 02/11/2009 10:15:04
Registration Date / Time: 26/10/2009 15:51:23

Wad does this mean?

Regulators
04-11-09, 01:30
Someone told me when you enter City Regency, there is one ugly looking wooden door to the power generator facing the main gate. The side road sloping down to the carpark also looks damn cheapskate

cityregency
04-11-09, 08:25
Someone told me when you enter City Regency, there is one ugly looking wooden door to the power generator facing the main gate. The side road sloping down to the carpark also looks damn cheapskate

I agree and the ceiling pipes looks ugly too

mcmlxxvi
04-11-09, 09:58
Lets be realistic la. One cant expect hi end goods when u paid cheap money for it rite?

Regulators
04-11-09, 10:40
fully agreed...so why pay less to get inferior quality goods? :doh:

Lets be realistic la. One cant expect hi end goods when u paid cheap money for it rite?

mcmlxxvi
04-11-09, 15:35
Coz no budget? Duh.

cityregency
04-11-09, 17:06
Wad does this mean?

Does it mean inspection is over n Top soon?

Regulators
04-11-09, 19:54
Mai hiam then ok lor....most important is owner must like the place :)

Coz no budget? Duh.

Regulators
04-11-09, 20:50
These are the pics of City Regency when I drove past that day. Building looks quite nice but observe the ground floor wooden door near the entrance...

Regulators
04-11-09, 22:17

see this

Regulators
04-11-09, 22:19
and this...

mcmlxxvi
05-11-09, 09:59
Current Status: PROCESSING
Current Status Date / Time: 03/11/2009 06:47:24
Registration Date / Time: 03/11/2009 06:44:01

Plan Reference No: A0659-00081-2006-CD05
Application Type: CD-SS PLAN SUBMISSION
Current Status: PLAN PROCESSING
Current Status Date / Time: 30/10/2009 16:49:23
Registration Date / Time: 30/10/2009 15:46:42
Processing Officer: ONG TECK SOON
Telephone No.: 325 8906

mcmlxxvi
05-11-09, 10:01
An L2 group agent said TOP most likely mid-Nov

cityregency
05-11-09, 12:37
Any 04 stack owners? Heard there's some design problems in the kitchen cabinets. Pls check carefully:scared-5:

vbox888840
05-11-09, 13:11
Any 04 stack owners? Heard there's some design problems in the kitchen cabinets. Pls check carefully:scared-5:

I'm a Stack 4 owner, any idea what's the defect ??

cityregency
05-11-09, 13:32
I'm a Stack 4 owner, any idea what's the defect ??

Immediately beside the fridge the lower cabinets has a design fault somewhere there houses a metal pipe, before i cld ask more , the supvr asked me to leave cuz i'm trespassing.

vbox888840
05-11-09, 15:55
As I am a first time property buyer, anyone knows the key collection procedure for a Condo that has just TOP ?

What are the fee that I have to pay before the key is issued to me ? Was told that new owners have to pay 6mths maintanence fee and 50% survey fee before key will be issued ?

mcmlxxvi
06-11-09, 08:07
As I am a first time property buyer, anyone knows the key collection procedure for a Condo that has just TOP ?

What are the fee that I have to pay before the key is issued to me ? Was told that new owners have to pay 6mths maintanence fee and 50% survey fee before key will be issued ?

For my previous development it is 6 months maintenances plus the full survey fee.

mcmlxxvi
06-11-09, 08:08
A0659-00081-2006-CN01 CD-SS COMMISSIONING SUBMISSION CD - COMMISSIONING RE-SUBMISSION 05/11/2009 10:37:06 PROPOSED AMENDMENT TO APPROVED ERECTION OF A 15-STOREY RESIDENTIAL APARTMENT (TOTAL 56 UNITS) WITH ATTIC ,ELEVATED SWIMMING POOL AND BASEMENT CARPARKS AT ST. MICHAEL'S ROAD ON LOT(S) 4478 & 9633 MK17

A0659-00081-2006-CN02 CD-SS COMMISSIONING SUBMISSION COMMISSIONING PROCESSING 03/11/2009 10:19:16 PROPOSED AMENDMENT TO APPROVED ERECTION OF A 15-STOREY RESIDENTIAL APARTMENT (TOTAL 56 UNITS) WITH ATTIC ,ELEVATED SWIMMING POOL AND BASEMENT CARPARKS AT ST. MICHAEL'S ROAD ON LOT(S) 4478 & 9633 MK17

I expect more from an experienced developer... to think the bomb shelter didn't pass the tests.

cityregency
06-11-09, 08:35
A0659-00081-2006-CN01 CD-SS COMMISSIONING SUBMISSION CD - COMMISSIONING RE-SUBMISSION 05/11/2009 10:37:06 PROPOSED AMENDMENT TO APPROVED ERECTION OF A 15-STOREY RESIDENTIAL APARTMENT (TOTAL 56 UNITS) WITH ATTIC ,ELEVATED SWIMMING POOL AND BASEMENT CARPARKS AT ST. MICHAEL'S ROAD ON LOT(S) 4478 & 9633 MK17

A0659-00081-2006-CN02 CD-SS COMMISSIONING SUBMISSION COMMISSIONING PROCESSING 03/11/2009 10:19:16 PROPOSED AMENDMENT TO APPROVED ERECTION OF A 15-STOREY RESIDENTIAL APARTMENT (TOTAL 56 UNITS) WITH ATTIC ,ELEVATED SWIMMING POOL AND BASEMENT CARPARKS AT ST. MICHAEL'S ROAD ON LOT(S) 4478 & 9633 MK17

I expect more from an experienced developer... to think the bomb shelter didn't pass the tests.

Does this mean they have to rebuilt the bomb shelter and delay the T.O.P?

mcmlxxvi
06-11-09, 09:58
Does this mean they have to rebuilt the bomb shelter and delay the T.O.P?

No. This simply means they have to correct whatever defects and re-submit to BCA for another round of checks. After this, they will apply for TOP and within days approval should be obtained.

ngcw
08-11-09, 11:20
Current Status: ISSUE NOA FOR PLAN
Current Status Date / Time: 05/11/2009 19:13:57

Found this. Does this mean the bomb shelter has been approve?

Because of the recent rain, also notice that some of the botak trees have started growing .... :)

mcmlxxvi
08-11-09, 19:33
Current Status: ISSUE NOA FOR PLAN
Current Status Date / Time: 05/11/2009 19:13:57

Found this. Does this mean the bomb shelter has been approve?

Because of the recent rain, also notice that some of the botak trees have started growing .... :)

Yep. Bomb shelter tests passed. Now is to wait for TOP application submission.

mcmlxxvi
08-11-09, 22:35
ISSUE OF TEMPORARY OCCUPATION PERMIT (TOP) AND CERTIFICATE OF STATUTORY COMPLETION (CSC) WITHIN 7 WORKING DAYS

From 1 Jul 99, qualified persons (QPs) can expect the Building and Construction Authority (BCA) to issue TOP/CSC within 7 working days following application after successful inspection (where applicable) and submission of all relevant documents.

Currently, a time limit of 7 weeks for major projects and 5 weeks for minor projects is allowed from date of application for TOP/CSC for QPs to comply with all outstanding requirements before TOP/CSC may be granted. If the QP is unable to meet such requirements within the time limit, the application for TOP/CSC may be suspended or terminated. He may then need to submit a fresh application or re-activate his earlier application when he is ready.

Under the Advance Booking System (ABS) implemented for all projects from 1 Jan 99 (see our earlier circular of same series dated 19 Jun 98), site inspection will be carried out before TOP application. Any outstanding requirements will be made known in a written advice to the QP within 3 working days after site inspection. After the outstanding requirements have been met, including any waiver of building regulations, the QP may then submit his application for TOP. The TOP will then be issued within 7 working days. If an application is received for TOP with requirements still outstanding, the application would be suspended.

cityregency
08-11-09, 22:40
ISSUE OF TEMPORARY OCCUPATION PERMIT (TOP) AND CERTIFICATE OF STATUTORY COMPLETION (CSC) WITHIN 7 WORKING DAYS

From 1 Jul 99, qualified persons (QPs) can expect the Building and Construction Authority (BCA) to issue TOP/CSC within 7 working days following application after successful inspection (where applicable) and submission of all relevant documents.

Currently, a time limit of 7 weeks for major projects and 5 weeks for minor projects is allowed from date of application for TOP/CSC for QPs to comply with all outstanding requirements before TOP/CSC may be granted. If the QP is unable to meet such requirements within the time limit, the application for TOP/CSC may be suspended or terminated. He may then need to submit a fresh application or re-activate his earlier application when he is ready.

Under the Advance Booking System (ABS) implemented for all projects from 1 Jan 99 (see our earlier circular of same series dated 19 Jun 98), site inspection will be carried out before TOP application. Any outstanding requirements will be made known in a written advice to the QP within 3 working days after site inspection. After the outstanding requirements have been met, including any waiver of building regulations, the QP may then submit his application for TOP. The TOP will then be issued within 7 working days. If an application is received for TOP with requirements still outstanding, the application would be suspended.

Top within 7 days?

mcmlxxvi
08-11-09, 22:42
No, "QP has not submit the application for TOP". It should look something like this:

Plan Reference No: A1573-00003-2006-BP01
Application Type: BCA-TOP-APPLN
Current Status: APPROVED
Current Status Date / Time: 02/12/2008 18:36:37
Registration Date / Time: 24/11/2008 11:01:14
Processing Officer: TAN ENG HUAT
Telephone No.: 63258635

Regulators
09-11-09, 10:56
you guys must be damn excited to be in ur new place. so u all planning to rent out?:D

mcmlxxvi
09-11-09, 18:13
Dear Regulator bought anything in D12?

mcmlxxvi
09-11-09, 18:19
Correction: The deck chairs were actually just regular chairs x 4 + a glass table by the poolside.

The playground has additional sit up bench for those crunches. Think the gym is the typical (nowadays) treadmill x 2 kind without any free weights. (not that I've seen it though) :(

ngcw
09-11-09, 20:23
Correction: The deck chairs were actually just regular chairs x 4 + a glass table by the poolside.

The playground has additional sit up bench for those crunches. Think the gym is the typical (nowadays) treadmill x 2 kind without any free weights. (not that I've seen it though) :(

MCM, yes, you are right, the outdoor has a chin up and sit up bench. Not sure about the Gym as I have also not seen it as well.

By the way, not sure about the others on this forum, but I intent to stay in my unit ...... hence anxiously waiting for TOP :)

Regulators
09-11-09, 21:06
nope but i think that area has potential:)

Dear Regulator bought anything in D12?

mcmlxxvi
09-11-09, 21:08
nope but i think that area has potential:)

Really? How many psf do you think will go up to in next 6-12mths? 1500psf possible?

cityregency
09-11-09, 22:10
Really? How many psf do you think will go up to in next 6-12mths? 1500psf possible?
Highly Impossible unless its a super big bubble forming

mcmlxxvi
10-11-09, 07:42
Highly Impossible unless its a super big bubble forming

Note that as of Sep 09, Airstream already brought up the price level of the vicinity to almost 1200psf.

26 St. Michael'S Road #11-05 Freehold $1102 506 $557k 11 Sep 09
26 St. Michael'S Road #05-04 Freehold $1128 334 $376k 11 Sep 09
26 St. Michael'S Road #10-04 Freehold $1195 334 $398k 11 Sep 09
26 St. Michael'S Road #04-04 Freehold $1116 334 $372k 11 Sep 09
26 St. Michael'S Road #04-06 Freehold $1003 624 $626k 11 Sep 09
26 St. Michael'S Road #04-05 Freehold $1036 506 $524k 11 Sep 09
26 St. Michael'S Road #09-04 Freehold $1181 334 $394k 11 Sep 09
26 St. Michael'S Road #06-06 Freehold $1018 624 $635k 11 Sep 09
26 St. Michael'S Road #09-05 Freehold $1082 506 $547k 11 Sep 09
26 St. Michael'S Road #06-05 Freehold $1053 506 $532k 11 Sep 09

Reporter
10-11-09, 09:03
Note that as of Sep 09, Airstream already brought up the price level of the vicinity to almost 1200psf.

26 St. Michael'S Road #11-05 Freehold $1102 506 $557k 11 Sep 09
26 St. Michael'S Road #05-04 Freehold $1128 334 $376k 11 Sep 09
26 St. Michael'S Road #10-04 Freehold $1195 334 $398k 11 Sep 09
26 St. Michael'S Road #04-04 Freehold $1116 334 $372k 11 Sep 09
26 St. Michael'S Road #04-06 Freehold $1003 624 $626k 11 Sep 09
26 St. Michael'S Road #04-05 Freehold $1036 506 $524k 11 Sep 09
26 St. Michael'S Road #09-04 Freehold $1181 334 $394k 11 Sep 09
26 St. Michael'S Road #06-06 Freehold $1018 624 $635k 11 Sep 09
26 St. Michael'S Road #09-05 Freehold $1082 506 $547k 11 Sep 09
26 St. Michael'S Road #06-05 Freehold $1053 506 $532k 11 Sep 09
$1,195-psf unit was sold in August.

Private Residential Units Sold in the Month of August 2009

Project Name . Locality . Units Sold To Date . Units Sold In Month . Highest $psf . Median $psf . Lowest $psf
Airstream ......... RCR ........ 70 ............................ 70 .............................. 1,195 ............ 1,085 ............ 989

mcmlxxvi
10-11-09, 13:44
More progress...

Plan Reference No: A0659-00081-2006-CN01
Application Type: CD-SS COMMISSIONING SUBMISSION
Current Status: ISSUE APPOINTMENT LETTER FOR COMMISSIONING
Current Status Date / Time: 06/11/2009 13:50:45
Registration Date / Time: 16/07/2009 08:30:00
Processing Officer: NG YEW LOO
Telephone No.: 63258926

Current Status: BP APPROVED
Current Status Date / Time: 09/11/2009 17:15:40
Registration Date / Time: 03/11/2009 06:44:01

PROPOSED AMENDMENT TO APPROVED ERECTION OF A 15-STOREY RESIDENTIAL APARTMENT (TOTAL 56 UNITS) WITH ATTIC ,ELEVATED SWIMMING POOL AND BASEMENT CARPARKS AT ST. MICHAEL'S ROAD ON LOT(S) 4478 & 9633 MK17

mcmlxxvi
10-11-09, 16:39
Ai Hwee KOH to me
show details 5:00 PM (38 minutes ago)

Dear Sir,

There is no information available right now as to when the expected TOP will be. Please check with the developer.

Rgds
Koh Ai Hwee – BPM - Building & Construction Authority - Tel: +65 63258657 - Fax: +65 63254437

cityregency
10-11-09, 21:48
Ai Hwee KOH to me
show details 5:00 PM (38 minutes ago)

Dear Sir,

There is no information available right now as to when the expected TOP will be. Please check with the developer.

Rgds
Koh Ai Hwee – BPM - Building & Construction Authority - Tel: +65 63258657 - Fax: +65 63254437

Wads gonna happen next then?

mcmlxxvi
11-11-09, 10:08
Dear Sir/Mdm,

We are currently waiting for the authority to grant us the TOP.

Best regards,

xxxxxxxxxxx
Admin Support Officer

Fragrance Homes Pte Ltd
168 Changi Road
#04-01 Fragrance Building
Singapore 419730
DID: +65 6508 00xx
FAX: +65 6346 6120
URL: www.fragrancegroup.com.sg

Co Regn No: 200509542H

mcmlxxvi
14-11-09, 10:36
Guess top wont be anytime soon. Bbq pit not even done up.

mcmlxxvi
14-11-09, 21:58
BBQ pit sits here? But nothing in sight yet...

Fitness corner has 2 chin-up bars and sit-up bench.

ngcw
16-11-09, 19:40
Latest from BCA

A0659-00081-2006-CD06 CD-SS PLAN SUBMISSION ISSUE NOA FOR PLAN 16/11/2009 10:35:00 PROPOSED ERECTION OF A 15-STOREY RESIDENTIAL APARTMENT (TOTAL 56 UNITS) WITH ATTIC ,ELEVATED SWIMMING POOL AND BASEMENT CARPARKS AT ST. MICHAEL'S ROAD ON LOT(S) 4478 & 9633 MK17

A0659-00081-2006-CN01 CD-SS COMMISSIONING SUBMISSION ISSUE WD FOR COMMISSIONING 13/11/2009 17:02:01 PROPOSED AMENDMENT TO APPROVED ERECTION OF A 15-STOREY RESIDENTIAL APARTMENT (TOTAL 56 UNITS) WITH ATTIC ,ELEVATED SWIMMING POOL AND BASEMENT CARPARKS AT ST. MICHAEL'S ROAD ON LOT(S) 4478 & 9633 MK17

Hopefully will still be able to TOP :)

mcmlxxvi
16-11-09, 20:09
Plan Reference No: A0659-00081-2006-CN02
Application Type: CD-SS COMMISSIONING SUBMISSION
Current Status: COMMISSIONING PROCESSING
Current Status Date / Time: 03/11/2009 10:19:16
Registration Date / Time: 03/11/2009 10:18:57

Think have to wait for the status to change to ISSUE NOA FOR COMMISSIONING before BCA-TOP-APPLICATION can happen... :beats-me-man:

Regulators
16-11-09, 23:21
pardon me but the playground and the fitness corner looks rather pathetic. doesnt this project even have a gym?:doh:

BBQ pit sits here? But nothing in sight yet...

Fitness corner has 2 chin-up bars and sit-up bench.

Regulators
16-11-09, 23:34
depending on the size of the unit, the smaller the unit, the higher the psf. for your studio, could fetch between 1100 to 1200psf but again depending on what level. if you ask bank for valuation, just remember to quote vetro, airstream, beacon heights etc. only thing is city regency lacks the class and sophistication of larger projects like beacon heights so might be difficult to for bankers to push prices up as well. remember that being near an expensive condo does not always mean your condo will fetch similar prices. comparing osm and bh to city regency is not comparing an apple to apple coz the latter is only an apartment, not a full condo.

mcmlxxvi
17-11-09, 07:57
pardon me but the playground and the fitness corner looks rather pathetic. doesnt this project even have a gym?:doh:

It has gym alright, but before I can steal my way towards it I kena 'caught' and asked to leave.

mcmlxxvi
17-11-09, 08:00
depending on the size of the unit, the smaller the unit, the higher the psf. for your studio, could fetch between 1100 to 1200psf but again depending on what level. if you ask bank for valuation, just remember to quote vetro, airstream, beacon heights etc. only thing is city regency lacks the class and sophistication of larger projects like beacon heights so might be difficult to for bankers to push prices up as well. remember that being near an expensive condo does not always mean your condo will fetch similar prices. comparing osm and bh to city regency is not comparing an apple to apple coz the latter is only an apartment, not a full condo.

Noted. Don't forget that BH is 999 years. Although most will say it's essentially the same, given a choice between this and freehold the choice for most buyers is obvious. FYI, 484sf unit in City Regency last bank valuation could match 580k. For those who bought at 450k for example it's already a windfall if they sell.

As for like to like comparison, Airstream is the only one comparable in the vicinity as the rest does not have 1 bedroom. BH is 1+1. Callista yes but much older. City Regency does not have studios but 1BR, 2BR, 3BR and PH.

Regulators
17-11-09, 12:52
Have you sold your unit at a windfall? Banks can value a property high but there may not be takers. 450k to 580k isnt much of a windfall for the number of years you had to wait. my parents could make 300k from their hdb flat in dover if they wanted but money is not a great concern to them. i know some people who make pure profit of 600k for a 5 room flat in dover area as well, so making 100k from a pte property is nothing fantastic.

Noted. Don't forget that BH is 999 years. Although most will say it's essentially the same, given a choice between this and freehold the choice for most buyers is obvious. FYI, 484sf unit in City Regency last bank valuation could match 580k. For those who bought at 450k for example it's already a windfall if they sell.

As for like to like comparison, Airstream is the only one comparable in the vicinity as the rest does not have 1 bedroom. BH is 1+1. Callista yes but much older. City Regency does not have studios but 1BR, 2BR, 3BR and PH.

mcmlxxvi
17-11-09, 13:18
Have you sold your unit at a windfall? Banks can value a property high but there may not be takers. 450k to 580k isnt much of a windfall for the number of years you had to wait. my parents could make 300k from their hdb flat in dover if they wanted but money is not a great concern to them. i know some people who make pure profit of 600k for a 5 room flat in dover area as well, so making 100k from a pte property is nothing fantastic.

I stand corrected then! It's first time I heard of such profits in flipping HDB. I suspect those profits are achieved after like 20 years of waiting kind. Can't compare then. Time = money. Then obviously making 100k in 1 year vs making 300k over 25 years is a lot of difference.

Regulators
17-11-09, 13:48
Just 6 years ago, my parents asked me if i wanted to buy their neighbour's flat, a top floor 5 rm unit at block 12 dover close for 4xxk for the purposes of rental income. i declined much to my regret and it is valued at more than 650k now and can easily be sold for 700k for its sheer good location despite the age being more than 25 years. you dont need 20 years to make that kind of profit you mentioned and even more, if you had the forsight just a few years back, you could already make a pile just from hdb, not to mention private

I stand corrected then! It's first time I heard of such profits in flipping HDB. I suspect those profits are achieved after like 20 years of waiting kind. Can't compare then. Time = money. Then obviously making 100k in 1 year vs making 300k over 25 years is a lot of difference.

mcmlxxvi
17-11-09, 13:57
Just 6 years ago, my parents asked me if i wanted to buy their neighbour's flat, a top floor 5 rm unit at block 12 dover close for 4xxk for the purposes of rental income. i declined much to my regret and it is valued at more than 650k now and can easily be sold for 700k for its sheer good location despite the age being more than 25 years. you dont need 20 years to make that kind of profit you mentioned and even more, if you had the forsight just a few years back, you could already make a pile just from hdb, not to mention private

Indeed then, your case is one of a million (no pun intended). Not sure 6 years ago was the plan announced for Biopolis and One-North area? Any idea what caused the area to rise in value so quickly, if not for the Fusionopolis and proximity to Tertiary hub in Clementi area...?

Regulators
17-11-09, 14:10
fusionpolis, biopolis, IR, the rochester area and plans to develop the area etc and the general run-up in pty prices in singapore. there is also talks in the grapevine of enbloc for that area but nothing is conclusive as yet. dover close is a good location, but i always tell forumers here that commonwealth close is a much better location. just take a drive up and you know what i mean.

Indeed then, your case is one of a million (no pun intended). Not sure 6 years ago was the plan announced for Biopolis and One-North area? Any idea what caused the area to rise in value so quickly, if not for the Fusionopolis and proximity to Tertiary hub in Clementi area...?

cityregency
17-11-09, 21:16
Ever wondered why City Regency took so long to build?:confused:

mcmlxxvi
18-11-09, 07:38
Ever wondered why City Regency took so long to build?:confused:

The owners who bought in 2006 launch their necks must be as long as the palm trees at the front of the development by now...

Regulators
18-11-09, 08:08
i can sense you are very anxious to move into ur new place. It will be great for you guys if the government can do something about the roads in that area. if they can somehow construct another exit road leading to the expressways, it would be great, but i don't think it will ever happen coz expressways are only linked to the main road, never small roads

The owners who bought in 2006 launch their necks must be as long as the palm trees at the front of the development by now...

cityregency
18-11-09, 08:36

Developer says TOP within this month :scared-2:

mcmlxxvi
18-11-09, 10:35
:sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

mcmlxxvi
18-11-09, 13:45
Fast forward from 1979 by 13 years to 1992.

Singapore's 40 Richest
Geylang King
Jessica Tan, 09.03.09, 05:00 PM EDT
Forbes Asia Magazine dated September 21, 2009
Koh Wee Meng has won big in the real estate by thinking small.

Twenty minutes from Singapore's business district is bustling Geylang, home to its red-light district, foreign workers' quarters and some of the city's best cheap eateries. It is in this somewhat seedy neighborhood largely ignored by big developers that Koh Wee Meng has built at least ten residential projects and six budget hotels in the past 16 years. Some deride the latter as "love hotels," but Koh, 46, shrugs it off. "You can't change the place."

Koh insists it is not the neighborhood but his decision to stick with small, affordable plots that distinguishes him from other developers. "I do a lot of small projects. I churn a lot of small plots of land. Here one plot, there one plot," explains Koh, speaking in a mix of English, Mandarin and Hokkien, a Chinese dialect.

That small focus has paid off big. Koh, 46, is worth $360 million, enough to rank him No. 20 among Singapore's richest. Net profits of his Fragrance Group climbed 83% to $39 million on sales of $150 million in 2008. Earnings slipped 9% in the first half of the year because of lower selling prices but are up 11% in the second quarter. (Private residential prices in Singapore dropped 21% in the first quarter and 25% in the second.) The stock has tripled since its March low.

It's not the glamorous end of real estate, but it is a "sweet spot," says Ng Wee Siang, head of research at BNP Paribas in Singapore. Fragrance's residential property business, which accounts for at least 80% of profits, specializes in low- to medium-rise buildings, usually with fewer than 100 units. The residences are typically pitched to some of the 2.8 million of Singapore's 3.5 million residents who live in Housing Development Board, or HDB, flats, and are looking to upgrade. The 20 budget hotels have a similar strategy of being small and affordable, typically with 100 rooms or fewer costing $60 a night. Despite the downturn, the hotels expect a boost from an influx of tourists coming to gamble at Singapore's first two megacasino resorts opening next year.

The son of a jeweler and a primary school teacher, Koh developed his passion for real estate during long walks back and forth to school past construction sites. Unlike his three siblings, Koh didn't make it to college and, after completing his national service, joined his father's struggling jewelry shop, Lee Hwa Goldsmiths & Jewelry. He soon mastered the craft of making and selling gold jewelry like bangles and pendants but was bored.

Koh gave real estate a try in 1992. He found a 5,000- square-foot plot of land for $490,000. He went to a bank for a loan but was told he didn't have the experience or education to be successful. He was eventually given a loan of $310,000 and paid for the rest with proceeds from selling his home the previous year when he moved in with his parents. He built a bungalow on the land and flipped it for $1.2 million within a year.

The rags to riches story of Fragrance Group boss.

xebay11
18-11-09, 13:52
I believe he made most of his money from the seedy hotels.

ngcw
22-11-09, 17:32
City Regency took so long because Fragrance had to change the previous contractor in Nov last year .....

Developer says TOP within this month :scared-2:

cityregency
23-11-09, 12:03
City Regency took so long because Fragrance had to change the previous contractor in Nov last year .....

Why changed? How u know?

ngcw
23-11-09, 19:41
Why changed? How u know?

Because before last year, it was another builder stated on the board with a completion date of Dec 2008. However, all the previous builder did was to dig a deep hole for the basement.

After which Frangrance change the builder to FG and change the board to Oct 2009 as the completion date. I also verified this by talking to the FG workers there who said they were only given 10 months to complete the building :doh:

mcmlxxvi
23-11-09, 20:50
Because before last year, it was another builder stated on the board with a completion date of Dec 2008. However, all the previous builder did was to dig a deep hole for the basement.

After which Frangrance change the builder to FG and change the board to Oct 2009 as the completion date. I also verified this by talking to the FG workers there who said they were only given 10 months to complete the building :doh:

Yep, can confirm this. Just visit h88.com.sg and you will see City Regency site photos with the old board.

http://www.h88.com.sg/directory/condo/city_regency/images/city_regency_00001.JPG

cityregency
24-11-09, 21:26
wow si bei slow leh:doh:

mcmlxxvi
25-11-09, 07:20
cmi la, no wonder so many original owners sold at loss :beats-me-man:

I also wanna sell mine liao... interested pm me...

Regulators
25-11-09, 09:49
why don't you guys petition for something to be done to the 2 ugly doors facing the entrance? It somehow spoils the facade of the building

cityregency
25-11-09, 21:39
why don't you guys petition for something to be done to the 2 ugly doors facing the entrance? It somehow spoils the facade of the building
Can be done meh? The model is already like this when we first purchased it.

Regulators
25-11-09, 23:24
Everything can be done, just a matter of who bears the cost. If all the residents agree to foot the bill for any alterations, i dont see why not. You just have to talk to the Management committee

Can be done meh? The model is already like this when we first purchased it.

cityregency
26-11-09, 08:58
Everything can be done, just a matter of who bears the cost. If all the residents agree to foot the bill for any alterations, i dont see why not. You just have to talk to the Management committee

Owners any suggestions?

mcmlxxvi
26-11-09, 13:38
Owners any suggestions?

I don't know... am trying to get rid of my unit. :simmering: :beats-me-man:

Regulators
26-11-09, 14:00
why do u want to get rid of it? i thought you were moving in?

I don't know... am trying to get rid of my unit. :simmering: :beats-me-man:

mcmlxxvi
26-11-09, 14:54
why do u want to get rid of it? i thought you were moving in?

Ca$h out. Upgrade.

Regulators
26-11-09, 15:52
that area has not seen its full potential yet, you should hold till IR is ready and woodsville interchange is up. just my 2 cents worth:2cents:

Ca$h out. Upgrade.

mcmlxxvi
26-11-09, 16:15
that area has not seen its full potential yet, you should hold till IR is ready and woodsville interchange is up. just my 2 cents worth:2cents:

True... but if someone wants to offer 1mio for my unit I sure won't need to wait till IR ready... :cheers1:

mcmlxxvi
26-11-09, 16:21
Plan Reference No: A0659-00081-2006-BP01
Application Type: BCA-TOP-APPLN
Current Status: PROCESSING
Current Status Date / Time: 25/11/2009 20:12:15
Registration Date / Time: 26/11/2009 08:30:00
Processing Officer: CHIAM-LIM SONG GUEK
Telephone No.: 63258644

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :cheers2:

Regulators
26-11-09, 17:15
lol, if you can sell ur studo for 1 mil, i think all the people living in st michael will buy you dinner every day for the whole of 2010.

True... but if someone wants to offer 1mio for my unit I sure won't need to wait till IR ready... :cheers1:

Property_Owner
26-11-09, 18:13
lol, if you can sell ur studo for 1 mil, i think all the people living in st michael will buy you dinner every day for the whole of 2010.

I send you to europe for 2 weeks. Cap 10K for expenses.

ngcw
26-11-09, 20:53
Owners any suggestions?

I think we need to form the Management Committee first.....

mcmlxxvi
27-11-09, 09:42
www.bca.gov.sg/plan_enquiry/ShowCD.asp?PROJ_REF_NO=A0659-00081-2006-bp01

xebay11
27-11-09, 10:53

IR would only impact prices of the holiday resort type locations like East Coast, Sentosa and the Bay.

cityregency
27-11-09, 11:34
www.bca.gov.sg/plan_enquiry/ShowCD.asp?PROJ_REF_NO=A0659-00081-2006-bp01 (http://www.bca.gov.sg/plan_enquiry/ShowCD.asp?PROJ_REF_NO=A0659-00081-2006-bp01)

TOP loh!!!

Regulators
30-11-09, 10:39
proximity to IR is also key. st Michael to Bendemeer to Lavender to Beach Rd to IR can be achieved in 10min.
IR would only impact prices of the holiday resort type locations like East Coast, Sentosa and the Bay.

mcmlxxvi
30-11-09, 10:56
proximity to IR is also key. st Michael to Bendemeer to Lavender to Beach Rd to IR can be achieved in 10min.

If that's the case then guess it should trail Southbank's pricing eventually... given that its Freehold somemore.

881 North Bridge Road #20-09 99 Yrs From 27/01/2006 $1239 614 $760k 23 Oct 09
881 North Bridge Road #13-09 99 Yrs From 27/01/2006 $1235 614 $758k 01 Oct 09
881 North Bridge Road #27-07 99 Yrs From 27/01/2006 $1115 969 $1080k 25 Sep 09
881 North Bridge Road #17-06 99 Yrs From 27/01/2006 $1138 592 $673k 15 Sep 09
881 North Bridge Road #29-06 99 Yrs From 27/01/2006 $1236 592 $732k 10 Sep 09

mcmlxxvi
30-11-09, 11:00
TOP loh!!!

Sorry, the APPROVED status was only for a couple of hours - when you and me both caught it. Status as of today has reverted to the one prior - PROCESSING. Don't ask me how this happened. I called Fragrance directly and they said the same thing - still waiting. :beats-me-man:

mcmlxxvi
30-11-09, 15:29
Helpful BCA staff confirmed TOP issued! Called Fragrance and confirmed they were just notified today.

cityregency
30-11-09, 23:00
Helpful BCA staff confirmed TOP issued! Called Fragrance and confirmed they were just notified today.

Meaning we gonna get keys in a matter of days?

Regulators
01-12-09, 09:22
how many parking lots are created for this tiny development?
Meaning we gonna get keys in a matter of days?

mcmlxxvi
08-12-09, 22:28
I might be the only person staying there right now... :scared-1:

Gym cannot enter (I think the workers might be staying there for now?) and pool is out of bounds still.
BBQ pit not up - but was told we can decide to have it by the pool even since it's gonna be the portable sort.

mcmlxxvi
08-12-09, 22:29
Just got keys.

Few points to note:
1. Quality Grohe shower / kitchen fixtures.
2. Decent Electrolux kitchen appliances.
3. Le Grand switches.
4. Nice high ceiling, especially above bay windows.
5. Built-in system wardrobe.
6. Very spacious master bedroom.
7. Nice closet concealing DB / SCV / SingTel boxes.
8. 2 lifts serving 4 units per floor is a luxury!

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_2Pr9KGyi-zw/Sx5rDSD03_I/AAAAAAAACps/yu7ftlquwpw/s512/DSC00945.JPGhttp://lh5.ggpht.com/_2Pr9KGyi-zw/Sx5rqLWyf9I/AAAAAAAACq0/9QiFTxib80c/s640/DSC00963.JPG
http://lh6.ggpht.com/_2Pr9KGyi-zw/Sx5r6_ek0aI/AAAAAAAACrU/AvoUu-TvtqQ/s640/DSC00967.JPGhttp://lh5.ggpht.com/_2Pr9KGyi-zw/Sx5sR3MfZxI/AAAAAAAACr8/pqmMShcAM-c/s512/DSC00971.JPG
http://lh3.ggpht.com/_2Pr9KGyi-zw/Sx5sWJ98qqI/AAAAAAAACsU/FyEm3BYUmfc/s512/DSC00974.JPGhttp://lh4.ggpht.com/_2Pr9KGyi-zw/Sx5sYkhjYXI/AAAAAAAACsc/FQGkYHehVuo/s640/DSC00979.JPG

Regulators
08-12-09, 23:08
:D the interior doesnt look that bad at all...thumbs up!

mcmlxxvi
09-12-09, 09:38
:D the interior doesnt look that bad at all...thumbs up!

Yep. Am pleasantly surprised. Workmanship actually quite alright except for a few glaring defects here and there (scratches, worn off).

xebay11
09-12-09, 09:53
Looks tiny. But nice views.

gfoo
09-12-09, 14:18
Yep. Am pleasantly surprised. Workmanship actually quite alright except for a few glaring defects here and there (scratches, worn off).

i think he was being sarcastic

xebay11
09-12-09, 19:42
No gas hob?

zeq
09-12-09, 21:24
Very small leh. Yrs is 2 room?

mcmlxxvi
10-12-09, 07:54
Very small leh. Yrs is 2 room?

1 BR only.

mcmlxxvi
10-12-09, 07:55
No gas hob?

Induction cooker.

cheerful
10-12-09, 07:58
Induction cooker.

Hmm, not bad leh .. CR's design giving induction. But hob & hook diff sizes quite obvious :)

Nice view ... from you bedroom rite?

xebay11
10-12-09, 09:23
Induction cooker.

I know, but a little difficult to do traditional Chinese style cooking, I have induction cooker in my dry kitchen, never been used.

xebay11
10-12-09, 09:30
1 BR only.

Investment or self stay? I thought you stay in TK / East Coast area?

mcmlxxvi
10-12-09, 12:16
I know, but a little difficult to do traditional Chinese style cooking, I have induction cooker in my dry kitchen, never been used.

True la... no wokking hahah

mcmlxxvi
10-12-09, 12:17
Investment or self stay? I thought you stay in TK / East Coast area?

East Coast was my first apt... this one is my 4th - may stay or sell, see whether I like the feel in my 5th which will TOP soon... east side still holds dear to my heart as born in D14 bred in D16...

mcmlxxvi
10-12-09, 12:20
Hmm, not bad leh .. CR's design giving induction. But hob & hook diff sizes quite obvious :)

Nice view ... from you bedroom rite?

Yeah I do think so too... Yepps... bedroom.

mcmlxxvi
10-12-09, 12:21
View from planter:

http://lh6.ggpht.com/_2Pr9KGyi-zw/SqRxM2gC9pI/AAAAAAAACRQ/D9bIjD1xhIU/s640/DSC00428.JPG

View from living:

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_2Pr9KGyi-zw/SqRxSSO9WkI/AAAAAAAACRY/kLSi2dgl5b8/s640/DSC00430.JPG

xebay11
10-12-09, 13:07
East Coast was my first apt... this one is my 4th - may stay or sell, see whether I like the feel in my 5th which will TOP soon... east side still holds dear to my heart as born in D14 bred in D16...

Where is your 5th?:)

mcmlxxvi
10-12-09, 16:26
Where is your 5th?:)

You track all my posts and tell me lor... :tongue3:

cheerful
10-12-09, 19:04
Yeah I do think so too... Yepps... bedroom.

Coool ... at least 15th flr??

cityregency
10-12-09, 19:37
You track all my posts and tell me lor... :tongue3:
Is it Cosmo?

ngcw
10-12-09, 22:57
[QUOTE=mcmlxxvi]View from planter:

View from living:

Oh... you have a planter. No wonder I though I saw your balcony sunken.....

Is you living room a balcony or a planter as well? If it is a balcony, how is the tiles there? (perhaps a photo?)

Really envious of you for getting your key so fast :)
I am still awaiting my lawyer to clear the payments to Frangrance:doh:

mcmlxxvi
11-12-09, 08:01
Is it Cosmo?

Scary. I think cityregency is the only guy here who stalks me. :hell-hath-no-fury:

mcmlxxvi
11-12-09, 08:02
Coool ... at least 15th flr??

15th is the top floor leh... CR is not very tall development...

mcmlxxvi
11-12-09, 08:06

View from living:

Is you living room a balcony or a planter as well? If it is a balcony, how is the tiles there? (perhaps a photo?)

Living room -> planter. Bedroom -> bay window. Balcony is same flooring as swimming pool deck.

Your balcony flooring:
http://lh6.ggpht.com/_2Pr9KGyi-zw/StoVHw40bvI/AAAAAAAACXM/rqYn-a4g3zs/s640/Photo0062.jpg

View of my planter:
http://lh6.ggpht.com/_2Pr9KGyi-zw/SqRwgKvdqbI/AAAAAAAACQw/N0jLW_lFeCA/s640/DSC00418.JPG

I am not the first to get keys... there are at least a few before me, fyi.

mcmlxxvi
11-12-09, 08:21

View from living:

Living room -> planter. Bedroom -> bay window. Balcony is same flooring as swimming pool deck.

Your balcony flooring:

View of planter of typical stack as mine:
http://lh6.ggpht.com/_2Pr9KGyi-zw/SqRwgKvdqbI/AAAAAAAACQw/N0jLW_lFeCA/s640/DSC00418.JPG

I am not the first to get keys... there are at least a few before me, fyi.

Regulators
11-12-09, 09:38
wah lau, is that the pool? It is only meant for dipping not swimming.

pearly
11-12-09, 10:46
Scary. I think cityregency is the only guy here who stalks me. :hell-hath-no-fury:

I am more curious of the "1976" in your nick.:D

zeq
11-12-09, 14:54
wah lau, is that the pool? It is only meant for dipping not swimming.

the pool looks like some toilet basin.......so small and ugly

Regulators
11-12-09, 15:00
i think they should just convert that into a jacuzzi and do away with the pool. CR residents can contract with guards at OSM or BH to use the 50m lap pools there.

the pool looks like some toilet basin.......so small and ugly

cityregency
11-12-09, 23:37
Oh yeah, i will go to the ur unit n stalk u wakakakaka

mcmlxxvi
15-12-09, 09:58
Who is the stupid asshole owner / agent phone number starting 9817 sticking (with strong glue) notices to buy/rent units in CR???

You are defacing and vandalising the common property! Better take down and clean up before we send the management after you.

THIS IS A WARNING.

Regulators
15-12-09, 13:10
very simple, just call up the agent and ask who he is..

Who is the stupid asshole owner / agent phone number starting 9817 sticking (with strong glue) notices to buy/rent units in CR???

You are defacing and vandalising the common property! Better take down and clean up before we send the management after you.

THIS IS A WARNING.

mcmlxxvi
15-12-09, 13:12
very simple, just call up the agent and ask who he is..

Wait... still setting up the fax auto-redial...

Regulators
15-12-09, 13:45
have u moved in yet and how is it like living there?

Regulators
15-12-09, 13:46
have u brought up about the ugly pipes and wooden doors to the management?

mcmlxxvi
16-12-09, 08:07
have u moved in yet and how is it like living there?

It is windy in day time and night time, depending on whether your unit is blocked. From common corridor can see the flyer and CBD clearly. The vicinity is quiet, except for a few dog barks, at night can even see stars if sky is clear. CTE noise is not obvious even though my stack faces it. Evening chanting about 15-30 mins max from the Indian Buddhist temple on Sundays, and that's about it. Short walk of 5 mins to nearest eatery / 7-11. Choice of a few stalls. 8 mins walk to Boon Keng. 2-3 mins walk to main Serangoon road bus stop. 5-8 mins walk to PIE bus stop via park connector then Moonstone. 8 mins by bus to Toa Payoh interchange/MRT. 5 mins walk to Jalan Tentaram bus stop, take 124 to Orchard reach in 20 mins.