PDA

View Full Version : Launching soon! Condo @ Dakota Crescent

richardsng_era
05-02-10, 16:31
Launching soon! Watch out for another EXCITING Condo Launch by UOL at Dakota Crescent.

The Dakota Crescent site is 17,189.7 square metres in area and has a tenure of 99 years and plot ratio of 3.5.

UOL Development (Novena) will undertake the proposed development of the site comprising approximately 550 to 600 residential units.

Dakota Crescent Condo Hotline: +65-92993342
Home Page: http://iPropertyFacebook.com (http://ipropertyfacebook.com/)

http://www.ura.gov.sg/sales/DakotaCres/Launch/intro%28L%29.jpg

http://www.ura.gov.sg/sales/DakotaCres/MA/imagesothers/locationplan.jpg

Outstanding Location
Located at the fringe of the city and near the future Singapore Sports Hub, the land parcel offers an excellent opportunity for a quality residential development. Residents in the future development will not only enjoy the serene setting of an established residential estate, but also indulge in the vibrant attractions offered by the city centre nearby.

Excellent Amenities
Apart from world-class sporting facilities, the future Sports Hub will offer a wide array of retail, dining and leisure choices. Residents seeking even greater choices can head for the nearby Suntec City, Marina Square and Parkway Parade, while those craving for culinary delights can venture to the food haunts along Katong Road and Old Airport Road Food Centre. Residents who are looking for a more tranquil retreat can adjourn to the East Coast Park which is just a short 5-minutes drive away.
Families with school-going children will be spoilt for choice, with numerous schools in the vicinity such as Kong Hwa School, Chung Cheng High School, Dunman High School and Tanjong Katong Girls' School.

Convenient Access
Residents will enjoy convenient access to the future Dakota MRT station, which is just three MRT stations' ride away from Suntec City. Access to the East Coast Parkway (ECP) and Nicoll Highway is also just a short-drive away.

Regulators
05-02-10, 23:23
So there are two options for buyers of this project, one is either to face the smelly longkang or two, face the hdb blocks seeing residents sunning their laundry and frying in the kitchen.....:doh: :doh: :doh:

alamak
07-02-10, 10:31
So there are two options for buyers of this project, one is either to face the smelly longkang or two, face the hdb blocks seeing residents sunning their laundry and frying in the kitchen.....:doh: :doh: :doh:

You seems to forget that your beloved BH face a similar situations - the Kallang LongKang and the HDB of St George and the busy CTE Express way . Ha Ha Ha ...:doh::doh::doh:

jitkiat
07-02-10, 14:56
The risk of buying Dakota is whether there is enough demand above 1100psf after MRT opens as it is not proven before. For 1000+psf 99LH near MRT, there are a lot of other "more exclusive" city fringe projects e.g. Potong Pasir, Bishan, Marymount (the recent Tresalveo is FH !!), Toa Payoh, The Interlace (a bit far from MRT), or fork out a little more for The Metropolitan ... and the nearby freehold Sunny Spring is going only at 600psf (still within walking distance to Dakota MRT)

Probably only make sense if child in Kong Hwa and parents work in Millenia Walk/Suntec but 1000psf is too risky

Regulators
07-02-10, 16:57
Siow Kow, I am neither the developer or owner of BH so you can laugh at BH for all I care. In fact you can laugh at all other projects and it doesnt really affect me. I am a property investor and I have no emotional attachment to bricks and mortars...:doh: :doh: :doh:

You seems to forget that your beloved BH face a similar situations - the Kallang LongKang and the HDB of St George and the busy CTE Express way . Ha Ha Ha ...:doh::doh::doh:

adamfong
24-02-10, 21:35
When is launch date? Any indicative price?

kEN9170
25-02-10, 08:54
My friend is staying at the hdb mansionette behind this plot of land separated by a carpark.

She is very happy to see the new condos coming up and hoping it can block away the smelly longkang.:D

Geylang OKT
25-02-10, 22:53
My china chickens will be very happy :D

Regulators
25-02-10, 23:04
Condo doing HDB residents a favour, that is quite funny :D

My friend is staying at the hdb mansionette behind this plot of land separated by a carpark.

She is very happy to see the new condos coming up and hoping it can block away the smelly longkang.:D

Property_Owner
25-02-10, 23:11
I am a property investor and I have no emotional attachment to bricks and mortars...

Great mind think alike :cheers1:

Property_Owner
25-02-10, 23:14
they bought it at 508psf. Don't think will be launching under 1000psf. Even Ten mile also bought by FEO 436psf.

Geylang OKT
26-02-10, 06:08
Upmarket clients are good for business :D

Condorich
26-02-10, 08:00
they bought it at 508psf. Don't think will be launching under 1000psf. Even Ten mile also bought by FEO 436psf.

Exactly...

508 psf + 200 psf (construction) 708 psf + margin of $200-$300 psf so likely to be above $1k psf... use the development beside it as comparison.. and likely to have higher psf for smaller units some more...

:doh:

Geylang OKT
26-02-10, 08:25
Looks like many posting here are agents instead of property investors :D

Reporter
26-02-10, 08:38
Looks like many posting here are agents instead of property investors :D
I only see 1 agent in this page - Richard Sng. If you are an agent, that will make 2. The rest are investors and homebuyers, which I interact with or follow their postings on a regular basis.

Who else are the "many" you referring to?

Geylang OKT
26-02-10, 23:11
I only see 1 agent in this page - Richard Sng. If you are an agent, that will make 2. The rest are investors and homebuyers, which I interact with or follow their postings on a regular basis.

Who else are the "many" you referring to?

I am Geylang OKT, agent for china and bangla mei mei :D

Regulators
27-02-10, 01:33
I think Reporter needs a break from reporting, can intro him a china mei mei :D

I am Geylang OKT, agent for china and bangla mei mei :D

Wild Falcon
27-02-10, 19:06
At $1000psf, I would rather buy Geylang condo next door at half price. Seriously.

Geylang OKT
27-02-10, 20:06
I think Reporter needs a break from reporting, can intro him a china mei mei :D

China mei mei all busy at this time... can intro him Bangla mei mei or not? :D

Regulators
27-02-10, 23:28
So which lorong is your favourite haunt?
At $1000psf, I would rather buy Geylang condo next door at half price. Seriously.

blackjack21trader
28-02-10, 10:42

I would suggest you guys consider lorong 34 and above. I mean for investing in property- not patronising....

Regulators
28-02-10, 22:35
The only decent lorong is lorong 40 i think, but being too close to chicken coops already gives one the queasy feeling not to mention living near them.

I would suggest you guys consider lorong 34 and above. I mean for investing in property- not patronising....

Geylang OKT
01-03-10, 10:40

Best mei mei can be found at Lor 18 :D