Ronan Loh
08-04-10, 15:35
Address: 60, 62, 66, 68, 70 Marine Parade Road
Type of Development: Sea View Condominium
Tenure: 99 years
District: 15
No. of Units: 612
Year of Completion: 2005
Developer: Marine Parade View Pte Ltd (Centerpoint Homes)
Unit sizes:
Studio: 840 - 915 sq ft
2 bedrooms: 1,109 - 1,357 sq ft
3 bedrooms: 1,271 - 1,389 sq ft
4 bedrooms: 1,540 - 1,680 sq ft

http://forums.condosingapore.com/c:
Set in the very picturesque southern coastline of Singapore, this seaside condominium offers the enviable resort living of the French Riveria with panoramic sea views, maximised through full-height windows in the living rooms and master bedrooms. The alluring swimming pool, which comes complete with a large simulated sand wash and pebble beach, is the centre piece of the development.
Cote d'Azur is a new development situated in the heart of busy East Coast. With a string of amenities including the largest shopping mall in the East, Parkway Parade, library, cinemas, restaurants and food centres, it is possibly the next big thing in the East of Singapore.

Its convenient location to amenities and the East Coast Park makes this development a great place to live as it is so self- contained. It is also well-served by major expressways including the ECP and PIE. It takes around 15 minutes drive to Changi Airport and a mere 7 minutes to the Central Business District using the East Coast Parkway (ECP).

condoinvestor
08-04-10, 16:48
Location Location Location

teddybear
08-04-10, 17:21
So is this considered in good location or bad location? D15 right?

Location Location Location

Ronan Loh
08-04-10, 17:24

It is just next to Parkway parade.

Blue
08-04-10, 17:27

Location sure bad one, BEAR only see D9 up, he sees D15 down. Maybe he has serious eyesight problem. Instead of lurking in D9 forum, he keeps coming into D15 forum wor :p

He should be queuing up at the TOTO booth now to wait for his next chance to be a millionaire...sorry, must be multi millionaire then can buy Orchard Rd. :cheers1:

dragonred
09-04-10, 11:49
This's a great location. Right next to Parkway Parade, with Tao Nan & Parkway, with easy bus access to the city, nearby. Strong rental. Popular with Western expats & Koreans. The only thing to watch for is the weekend traffic to Parkway. Can jam the road from Marine Parade ECP exit onwards.

condoinvestor
09-04-10, 12:47
I have a 3+1 unit for sale,high floor,premier block 60 and renovated, call/sms at 93698508 if keen

KC76
16-10-10, 08:36
Hi guys,

I need some expert views here. I am planning to get a 2 bedder in Cote D'Azur either stack 2 or 3 high floor. Facing pool and sea. I got some sellers quoting 1.3m upwards. Can I know if this is a good buy? What are the potentials of price inflation or en-bloc in future? How is this compared to say Shore residence, etc. Price is only slightly cheaper than Shore residence in terms of psf. Worth it?

Thanks.

blackfire
16-10-10, 09:37
Hi guys,

I need some expert views here. I am planning to get a 2 bedder in Cote D'Azur either stack 2 or 3 high floor. Facing pool and sea. I got some sellers quoting 1.3m upwards. Can I know if this is a good buy? What are the potentials of price inflation or en-bloc in future? How is this compared to say Shore residence, etc. Price is only slightly cheaper than Shore residence in terms of psf. Worth it?

Thanks.

My view is that en-bloc potential is not very high due to small land size. The unit layouts are odd so as to capitalise the sea view and plot ratio. I reckon the best project in the vicinity is the Silversea, most likely it will fetch the highest rental in D15(maybe apart from Meyer Rd). However the yield will not be high due to the high asking price by FEO. As for the Shore, the original FH land is sold as 99 years, this put question on the enbloc potential in the future. Another good project you may consider is the Seaview, large freehold land, good quality workmanship and materials and very convenient.

eddiehu
16-10-10, 09:41
Depending on what you want, view is not as important unless you are buying The Sail or MBR, as both projects' surrounding keep having new development such IR and garden.

The most important aspect of buying a property is location, location and location. Research on your location. Ion Orchard selling at 4000-5000 psf but some outlaying orchard selling at less than 2000 psf. Amenties play a big part.

Older vs newer project is the least to talk about. New project always fetch a better price in the future.

Lastly look at the unit layout and condition, before making a decision.

teddybear
16-10-10, 10:34
Not always true. Ardmore Park (>10 years old) transact at higher prices than Ardmore II (brand new) - both facing each other nearby. :cheers1:

Depending on what you want, view is not as important unless you are buying The Sail or MBR, as both projects' surrounding keep having new development such IR and garden.

The most important aspect of buying a property is location, location and location. Research on your location. Ion Orchard selling at 4000-5000 psf but some outlaying orchard selling at less than 2000 psf. Amenties play a big part.

Older vs newer project is the least to talk about. New project always fetch a better price in the future.

condoinvestor
16-10-10, 11:33
Hi guys,

Thanks.

Hi KC76,

Stack 2 and 3 are the best stacks in the development but are 3 bedders, currently no seller for those stacks at 1.3m, if you do get one grab it, the yields are good about 4.5k-5k pm for unfurnished. As for enbloc, it is a rather new development and so chances are slim for near future, cheers.

eddiehu
16-10-10, 11:42
Majority that is the case, i should rephrase it is mostly New project fetch a better price in the future.

Not always true. Ardmore Park (>10 years old) transact at higher prices than Ardmore II (brand new) - both facing each other nearby. :cheers1:

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiehu

DC33_2008
16-10-10, 11:51
Tenants in this area will be spoilt for choice in 2-3years time when silversea, shore, seabreeze, etc are completed. You may see newer projects like these ones pull away existing tenants from older development in the same area. Rental may drop if there are desperate owners need money to service loans.

KC76
16-10-10, 22:52
My view is that en-bloc potential is not very high due to small land size. The unit layouts are odd so as to capitalise the sea view and plot ratio. I reckon the best project in the vicinity is the Silversea, most likely it will fetch the highest rental in D15(maybe apart from Meyer Rd). However the yield will not be high due to the high asking price by FEO. As for the Shore, the original FH land is sold as 99 years, this put question on the enbloc potential in the future. Another good project you may consider is the Seaview, large freehold land, good quality workmanship and materials and very convenient.

Seaview is much more pricey given its FH status. Think I can only afford Cote D'Azur...:(

KC76
16-10-10, 22:54
Hi KC76,

Stack 2 and 3 are the best stacks in the development but are 3 bedders, currently no seller for those stacks at 1.3m, if you do get one grab it, the yields are good about 4.5k-5k pm for unfurnished. As for enbloc, it is a rather new development and so chances are slim for near future, cheers.

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/2154892/for-sale-cote-d-azur

This looks like a stack 2 or 3 unit. I will have to call the agent to confirm.

blackfire
16-10-10, 23:06
Seaview is much more pricey given its FH status. Think I can only afford Cote D'Azur...:(

Cote D Azure also not bad la. A well sought after development in D15. However, D15 has a lot of speculators hence prices fluctuate a lot with the market. You may want to wait if the cooling measures take greater effect.

KC76
16-10-10, 23:25
Cote D Azure also not bad la. A well sought after development in D15. However, D15 has a lot of speculators hence prices fluctuate a lot with the market. You may want to wait if the cooling measures take greater effect.

Yalor.. look look see see now. $1m flat would be nice...

Vol is going down. Lets hope for price to go down too.:)

blackfire
17-10-10, 00:16
Yalor.. look look see see now. $1m flat would be nice...

Vol is going down. Lets hope for price to go down too.:)

If the current market price is $1.3mil, $1mil is somehow too low and rather unlikely if the economy remains strong. Hope you wouldn't miss the boat.

pod
17-10-10, 00:51
Its smack right beside parkway parade.

Great location with great ammenties.

I wunder hows the resident 'mixture'. Lots of tenants?

:D