PDA

View Full Version : 8 @ Mount Sophia

terence
14-06-10, 08:57
Considering buying a unit at 8@ Mt Sophia for rental.
Any comments or views on this project?

s4ndid
19-04-11, 11:21
This place is a gem. i invested down at this project.
good rental yield and alot more potential in 3yrs time.
if can afford do not wait as currently there is numbers of genuine seller on hand.

Singapore Condo (http://www.condossingapore.com)

fipile
01-05-11, 21:49
there is a construction site on handy room in front of 8@Mount Sophia.
This may impair rental value

sh
01-05-11, 21:51
will have no view (or rather orchard suites view) when Orchard suites is completed :(.

jezz
02-05-11, 12:56
there is a construction site on handy room in front of 8@Mount Sophia.
This may impair rental value

Lots of potential. Built on a hilltop as saying goes golden mountain good fengshui. This dev is very unique because of the steep staircase, reminds mr of HK soho.

terence
16-05-11, 22:47
actually i like this development. However the internal fittings of the condo such as the wardrobe could be better. Some of the units that i see, the wardrobes are falling apart just after 3 years plus....

sh
16-05-11, 22:54
actually i like this development. However the internal fittings of the condo such as the wardrobe could be better. Some of the units that i see, the wardrobes are falling apart just after 3 years plus....

if wardrobe falling apart, change lor.... buying slightly old is better then buying brand new from developer. The "new" premium is not worth it, especially if you're renting out.

But I would prefer the FH properties around other than the 99LH 8sophia. 10 yrs is gone already?:beats-me-man:

dtrax
16-05-11, 22:54
wardrobes fallin apart or not it has one of the highest rental psf/mth

jezz
17-05-11, 10:51

U never get 100% wat u requested for older proj. Falling apart then us time to chg lor. As long as layout is good why not. Also set on a very nice address and loc this proj will be more attractive than mt Sophia suites or parc Sophia

DaytonaSS
28-06-11, 23:16
poor thing the owners of this development. drove by the condo today, there is another developement, suites at orchard i think, build right in front of 8 @ mount sophia. Jia luk :scared-5: @ mount sophia