PDA

View Full Version : Boutique apartments

Mabel
26-07-10, 10:06
There are a few small condo/boutique apt in the serangoon vicinity like isuites@tani, sanctuary@813 . Are these good to invest, stay at over 1,000 psf?

devilplate
26-07-10, 11:30
There are a few small condo/boutique apt in the serangoon vicinity like isuites@tani, sanctuary@813 . Are these good to invest, stay at over 1,000 psf?

MM units largely depends on rental yield. unproven area for MM....i do come across some small apt fetching 1.8-2k for the 1bedders....u may use it as a guide:D

proud owner
26-07-10, 11:33
MM units largely depends on rental yield. unproven area for MM....i do come across some small apt fetching 1.8-2k for the 1bedders....u may use it as a guide:D

i know this is the wrong thread

but do you know whats the real rental like for semi D , 4 bedrooms ..at serangoon gardens ?

devilplate
26-07-10, 11:37
landed rental varies alot even within the same area....largely depends on the condition.

very hard to say how much rental it can fetch wor:D

i notice landlords for landed will usually ask high rental....den slowly adjust their prices down.....most of the time 'view to offer'

proud owner
26-07-10, 11:40
landed rental varies alot even within the same area....largely depends on the condition.

very hard to say how much rental it can fetch wor:D

my friend is abt to hit a semi d there pretty decent condition ...rebuilt 8 yrs ago but very well maintained

agent said it can fetch 9k a mth ...

teddybear
26-07-10, 12:31
Where is the location and the size of unit? A semi-d probably about 3000 sqft built-up area, doubt can get $9k /mth even in CCR.

my friend is abt to hit a semi d there pretty decent condition ...rebuilt 8 yrs ago but very well maintained

devilplate
26-07-10, 12:46

realistically, 6-7k roughly based on ur info...4bedder, srgn garden, well kept

agt nvr so sure....always quote the highest rental achieved in tat area....ask the agt if cannot fetch 9k pm...any compensation anot?:D

best is to ask ur fren to flip thru classified/internet and view some of the landed rentals ard tat area....buy ppty cannot be lazy....groundwork vy impt:D

focus
26-07-10, 13:45
You can go streetsine.com to find out.
I check for you .. semi-d in Sgn gdns got a wide range..
but it seems lowest is $1.6psf and highest is $2.5sf, median seems to be $2psf.

teddybear
26-07-10, 14:11
Streetsine's rental data seems to have got some problem. Rental figures NOT correct for some condos that I checked out. :doh:

focus
26-07-10, 14:50
Streetsine's rental data seems to have got some problem. Rental figures NOT correct for some condos that I checked out. :doh:

Like that ah.. means go newspaper and compile liao .. :) How come they don't have rental figures for landed in URA website.. Only got condo psf.

cashrich
26-07-10, 19:36
because its bo zhun!... not accurate at all... screw up the statistics.

proud owner
26-07-10, 21:38

based on the rental adverts in Propertyguru ... the asking rents range from 7k to 12k for 4 bedder 3500-4000 sqft built up ..

7-9k seems more realistic especially when the demand are from French and Aussie school families ...and there SO MANY landed in S Gdns ..