PDA

View Full Version : WISHING EVERYONE A HAPPY NATIONAL DAY!

Regulators
09-08-10, 13:00
Just before I set off for the NDP, wish everyone in this forum a Happy National Day. :)

09-08-10, 14:37
Just before I set off for the NDP, wish everyone in this forum a Happy National Day. :)

You are taking part in NDP? Parade commander? Parachutist? Tank commander? Or as VVIP watching? Haha... I will be watching the parade at home though...:cheers6:

proud owner
09-08-10, 22:41
You are taking part in NDP? Parade commander? Parachutist? Tank commander? Or as VVIP watching? Haha... I will be watching the parade at home though...:cheers6:

i am watching online ...on my laptop .. from NY ...

pls dont sing "Count on Me Singapore" ... cos i will cry ..

dont quite like PAP ..but whenever i hear this song ...emotionals surge

Regulators
09-08-10, 23:19
being at the parade was very exhilarating. it brought me back to 1995 when i was also part of the mobile column in my 2nd year of NS. seeing the planes flying by, hearing the songs and watching the marching contingent really makes me proud to be a singaporean. much as i do not like certain things bout what the government is doing, but i went to the ndp to celebrate the country's birthday, not to see the men in white. btw i bought the tickets from the secondary market coz i applied and could not get them..lol

devilplate
09-08-10, 23:35
Great show! BUT this yr national theme song did not have tat 'feel'

That 'feel' surfaced when i hear Kit singing HOME!:)

proud owner
09-08-10, 23:38
Great show! BUT this yr national theme song did not have tat 'feel'

That 'feel' surfaced when i hear Kit singing HOME!:)

very political one

Kit chan's song .. like kana banned ..
becos that time she joined Channel U ...

and Channel U was rival of TCS ..