Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Help needed to fit 9 pax into a 2-bedder Trizon (refer to thread Hypothetical Example

Yeah. Many of us know yowetan is attention seeker. So we come and kill time. Have a good laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by yowetan
    Hi...I am a real man.
    I am sure you exist (man or woman I cannot tell), but your stories cannot be real.

WOAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

This thread is hilarious lah ! Stomach ache from all the laughing liao !

Quote Originally Posted by Mary Lee
    I am sure you exist (man or woman I cannot tell), but your stories cannot be real.
    Hi...my dream is real. I am aiming to get my Mt Sinai by this year end or by next year early Q2.

Hi...I am a real man.
    .... Lucky it is not yet to the "Seventh Month"...spooky...

By chance saw yowetan in sammyboy forum. Don't ask me why i know. I google.

This guy all over the place ah....
    Considering migrating to JB.... whahaha

Quote Originally Posted by mygeemeel
    By chance saw yowetan in sammyboy forum. Don't ask me why i know. I google.

this guy is 'amazing'... he THOUGHT he is omni-present.

Quote Originally Posted by shareidiot
    You almost kena choke by water (like me) while reading the forum right?

Good way to entertain us alittle lah.
    I didn't read the "other threads" which is why I replied him in serious manner.

I don't feel entertain in fact I feel a bit sad why must we sacrifice so much of our life for a "dream".

If I am him, staying in central HDB with huge family (both grand parents take care of his kids, got cook food) seems happy enough plus extra money from rental.

I would be very much contented - extra cash can every year go tour, walk walk, stress free. Why must dump everything to a house and suffer?

Is that address really that important?

YT said "For weekend, we would consume together as a family and the foldable table would go as long as 2.0m length with 600mm width".

With the beds in living room, still got place for 60cm x 200cm long foldable table ? Wabiang, jin jia messy.

He thinks CNY (reunion) only his family booking the multi-purpose room...

can have creative furniture mah.. dinner just flip the bed over. want to sleep flip the table over. mah.

u also never see the period serial? those with gong fu can sleep on just a rope. so maybe living room have 4 ropes leh. at night all perch on the ropes mah.. min space too.
    “Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”
    ― Martin Luther King, Jr.

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

https://www.facebook.com/shutdowntrs

Hi Darkseed73, I started off without reading "other threads" (last month) too. And, given him my honest comment (like you do)....

I felt similar to the way you expressed herein, too (in the beginning). But as you read along, you will find that this guy is all over the place. Some more, he kena banned @ Hardwarezone......

No need to be upset with him. I (too) gave my frank opinion to him,taking into consideration all the conditions & resources he "has".... The rest is up to him...

Quote Originally Posted by darkseed73
    I didn't read the "other threads" which is why I replied him in serious manner.

I don't feel entertain in fact I feel a bit sad why must we sacrifice so much of our life for a "dream".

If I am him, staying in central HDB with huge family (both grand parents take care of his kids, got cook food) seems happy enough plus extra money from rental.

I would be very much contented - extra cash can every year go tour, walk walk, stress free. Why must dump everything to a house and suffer?

Is that address really that important?

Hi Darkseed73, I started off without reading "other threads" (last month) too. And, given him my honest comment (like you do)....

I felt similar to the way you expressed herein, too (in the beginning). But as you read along, you will find that this guy is all over the place. Some more, he kena banned @ Hardwarezone......

No need to be upset with him. I (too) gave my frank opinion to him,taking into consideration all the conditions & resources he "has".... The rest is up to him...
    What is worse? A person who owns 9 apartments or 9 people who live in a single apartment?. As long that they are happy, how they live their life is not important.

That's i said... the rest is up to him.

Quote Originally Posted by indomie
    What is worse? A person who owns 9 apartments or 9 people who live in a single apartment?. As long that they are happy, how they live their life is not important.

That's i said... the rest is up to him.
    If he is truly happy to live with 9 family members under 1 roof.... He is a very lucky man. Somehow he has cracked the secret of happiness that elude mankind through out ages. All live in harmony, the old and young helping each others. I suspect he has reached the state of personal nirvana. He is in paradise now.

I am thinking buying Giant portable cabinet - and store some of the bulky unwanted item, occupying the allocated lot if possible. This would help to resolve the storage space concern.

I am thinking if I can "rent" out my parking lot?

If he is truly happy to live with 9 family members under 1 roof.... He is a very lucky man. Somehow he has cracked the secret of happiness that elude mankind through out ages. All live in harmony, the old and young helping each others. I suspect he has reached the state of personal nirvana. He is in paradise now.
    Am sure he will be happy.
    Not sure about the other family members though.

Having said that, paradise got a lot of space.
    Maybe we feel crowded because we do not have paradise in our heart.

Although quite unbelievable that you are so ready to take your parents' and in law's HDB, but anyway...

Here is a feasible advise. Sell your parent's HDB plus your own, take about $1.1mil - $400k (outstanding hdb loan) and use the $700k for the $1.6m 2 bedder unit. (No need for min sum in cpf so you might have some more available funds in your OA and your wife's to throw in also) Loan $900k (not too sure if can get loan but worth a shot) Use your $50k for basic reno and basic furnishing. Ask your parents in law plus brother in law to return to their own HDB. Your parents can stay with you and your kids in the 2 bedder. You and your wife service the mortgage loan together. If over 29 years tenure, roughly about $3.5k/mth of which $1.5k from cpf so only need $2k cash) ($7.5k [income] - $3.5k - $0.3k [maintenance] = $3.7k for daily use) No need to divorce, no need to declare bankrupt but maybe must sell car to lighten financial burden...

Biggest problem is to manage your parents in laws' expectation...

You mentioned you wanted to keep HDB if possible and you also mentioned you'll get your Sinai apartment at all cost so forgoing your HDB is probably part of the cost.

its really funny how many of the experienced investors here entertain yowetan.

The key point here is: yowetan collects rental from his parents, parents in law and brother in law. Is this paradise?

Quote Originally Posted by smartboy2
    It is not just season investors here entertaining him. There are people from other forums (seiko, audi, renotalk, hwz, sammyboy etc).

So long as there is a dumb as€ to help me kill time, i am happy.

Quote Originally Posted by smartboy2
    By entertaining Mr T, we entertain ourselves... last time got a Mr B not nice to entertain coz he'll scold you upside down for differing but Mr T is much more pleasant and funny!

Yowetan, if you dont mind location, can consider this one.

27,000sqft GCB complete with swimming pool for only $8m

This one just TOPed
    http://news.asiaone.com/News/Latest%...29-425996.html
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

U forgot to less 20% cpf contribution & his Honda Jazz car expenses.
    He cannot tahan the mthly repayment based on your proposal.

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    Although quite unbelievable that you are so ready to take your parents' and in law's HDB, but anyway...

Here is a feasible advise. Sell your parent's HDB plus your own, take about $1.1mil - $400k (outstanding hdb loan) and use the $700k for the $1.6m 2 bedder unit. (No need for min sum in cpf so you might have some more available funds in your OA and your wife's to throw in also) Loan $900k (not too sure if can get loan but worth a shot) Use your $50k for basic reno and basic furnishing. Ask your parents in law plus brother in law to return to their own HDB. Your parents can stay with you and your kids in the 2 bedder. You and your wife service the mortgage loan together. If over 29 years tenure, roughly about $3.5k/mth of which $1.5k from cpf so only need $2k cash) ($7.5k [income] - $3.5k - $0.3k [maintenance] = $3.7k for daily use) No need to divorce, no need to declare bankrupt but maybe must sell car to lighten financial burden...

You mentioned you wanted to keep HDB if possible and you also mentioned you'll get your Sinai apartment at all cost so forgoing your HDB is probably part of the cost.

U forgot to less 20% cpf contribution & his Honda Jazz car expenses.
    He cannot tahan the mthly repayment based on your proposal.
    Already told him to sell his car. Take Volvo with 45 seater and own chauffeur.... also, I used $7.5k (before cpf contribution) so I minus away $3.5k of mortgage loan, also including cpf use. If take 80% of $7.5k = $6k. Then it'll be $6k - $2k (loan) - $0.3k (maintenance) = $3.7k (same).

But I agree with you no car liao!

Hi...Thanks for the proposition; I think it is good.

However, I am thinking to sell my parent-inlaw or parent's HDB - so I can help them maximize the CPF OA fully to pay off the downpayment and reduce the principle amount.

I am still trying to find more space for my family of 9. Trizon has balcony and I am thinking we can buy a Giant Tentage to pitch at balcony.

However, I am thinking to sell my parent-inlaw or parent's HDB - so I can help them maximize the CPF OA fully to pay off the downpayment and reduce the principle amount.

I am still trying to find more space for my family of 9. Trizon has balcony and I am thinking we can buy a Giant Tentage to pitch at balcony.
    Don't quite understand... u want to sell your parents' hdb to maximize their cpf OA or your cpf OA? What downpayment do your parents need to pay? Catch no ball!!!

Don't quite understand... u want to sell your parents' hdb to maximize their cpf OA or your cpf OA? What downpayment do your parents need to pay? Catch no ball!!!
    Hi...I am trying to unlock the potential of my parents or/and parents-inlaw CPF money.

I am trying to let them sell off and use all the sales proceed before they turned to 55 year old.

They will be paying this as 20% Down payment and I will be co-owner so I could walk into any bank and request 80% LTV.

Hi...I am trying to unlock the potential of my parents or/and parents-inlaw CPF money.

I am trying to let them sell off and use all the sales proceed before they turned to 55 year old.

They will be paying this as 20% Down payment and I will be co-owner so I could walk into any bank and request 80% LTV.
    Yup... have recommended that your parents sell so they can use their cpf and co-own with you lor... cannot get your in laws involved anyway coz HDB won't allow so many owners... doesn't make sense. Let our in laws return to their own home... Anyway the recommendation I suggested essentially requires the use of your parents' cpf coz the proceeds from selling their HDB will be deposited into their cpf accumulating to $1.1m along with your HDB sale. Unless you can get the $700k from the sales of 2 HDB fully in cash which I doubt...

Actually, don't need tentage. Just a big poncho will do.
    I feel tentage a bit waste space.