Page 90 of 240 FirstFirst ... 60657075808586878889909192939495100105110115120 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,700 of 7185

Thread: Waterview (D18, 99-year Leasehold, Sim Lian Group)

As quiet as ghost town....

Haha alot of attention diverted to the 2 new developments in Bedok.

Looking forward to see some Dec progress pictures

I think the reservoir facing stacks are already up to Level 3 already.

I spoke to Shirley recently, i will likely going to get them to customise my fridge space to 84.5cm from the current 70cm.

Quote Originally Posted by Kengar

I spoke to Shirley recently, i will likely going to get them to customise my fridge space to 84.5cm from the current 70cm.
    i like this idea! so we will have much more choice of fridge rather than expensive Folio... .
    what did she say? OK? any impact to the already very small cooking area?

by the way, didn't have mode to take photo as the progress is toooooooo slow, no much diff from last mth.

I asked her if any additional costs, she says does not think so.

I think I will still have enough space, since my wife doesn't cook much. But not sure about the future. In fact, the reduced space might actually be more than my current kitchen table top space. Haha.

My other consideration is ceiling fan.. should i have 2 ? One for living hall, one for dining? Or just have one at the living hall? But dining area will be stuffy.

Having 2 ceiling fans looks abit overwhelming in a small space.

Any comments?

Quote Originally Posted by East Lover
    i like this idea! so we will have much more choice of fridge rather than expensive Folio... .
    what did she say? OK? any impact to the already very small cooking area?

by the way, didn't have mode to take photo as the progress is toooooooo slow, no much diff from last mth.

I think I will still have enough space, since my wife doesn't cook much. But not sure about the future. In fact, the reduced space might actually be more than my current kitchen table top space. Haha.

My other consideration is ceiling fan.. should i have 2 ? One for living hall, one for dining? Or just have one at the living hall? But dining area will be stuffy.

Any comments?
    i like the fridge idea. let me talk to my maid first as she is a heavy cooker hahahaha!

for ceiling fans, sorry but i feel a bit HDB style leh.... how about a nice floor fan instead? in fact, in tropica is so windy, we hardly on the fan in living & dinning hall...
    Last edited by East Lover; 05-12-11 at 09:47.

Haha on contrary, my KDK floor fan makes my current HDB very "HDB looking"

Does the windiness bring any dust problem so far to your unit in Tropica?

The wind blows in 365 days?

i like the fridge idea. let me talk to my maid first as she is a heave cooker hahahaha!

for ceiling fans, sorry but i feel a bit HDB style leh.... how about a nice floor fan instead? in fact, in tropica is so windy, we hardly on the fan in living & dinning hall...

Haha on contrary, my KDK floor fan makes my current HDB very "HDB looking"

Does the windiness bring any dust problem so far to your unit in Tropica?

The wind blows in 365 days?
    I'm using this, very "invisible".... just hide beside sofa, only use it seldom...
    no dust problem leh. Singpapore so clean
    yes wind almost 365 days but sometimes too big, have to close the windows...

Quote Originally Posted by joycewangwen
    As quiet as ghost town....
    yes yes... ghost??? me?? you looking for me??? hehehehehe

Any comments?
    I have always love a 2-dr fridge. Just not fated. Haha. I scout around and have seen a very nice Samsung latest model fridge which will be nicely tucked around the corner. After much thought, even my current fridge suits me fine. Have to eliminate the 'wants' and 'needs' and be practical about it.

As for the fan, I will be getting a ceiling one too (powerpoint will not be a problem for fixture right? I'm not too sure about this) just for the main living room. Anyway, the air-con is just a button away in times of emergency. Hehe. But having another at the dining area will be great too!!

I have spoken to Shirley of late too (shhhhh). She told me that the gate from the kitchen to the kitchen balcony cannot be removed now as it's against the ....... (whatever).......

Thus, I was advised to use my own renovation contractor to do it for me upon TOP. At the same time, i told her to remove my kitchen door (make it similar to showflat) for ease of movement. Dor here, there and everywhere!!!!

I'm using this, very "invisible".... just hide beside sofa, only use it seldom...
    no dust problem leh. Singpapore so clean
    yes wind almost 365 days but sometimes too big, have to close the windows...
    ... wah!!! now 'fan' topic... you guys should take a look at Archipelago!! It blew me away... blew me away even further when i realised the price for the 5-bedder is a whopping 2.6m!!!! monthly maintenace arnd 450-500 and low floor!!!!

which is better??? archipelago or WV??? But the layout is really superb!! Would love to own one at half that price. hehehehehh. wait for economic downturn, I sure whack one unit there!! But too close too greenery also rpoblem... so many bugs and mosquitoes and creepy crawlies!!!! As long no crocodile and snakes, I don't mind living near the other crawling insect in that 5-bedder.... phew...

Direct reservoir facing units going at > $1,100 PSF

Stack ?
    http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...sale-waterview

Stack 12
    http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...sale-waterview

Haut haut

I guess most of such subsale units are from the WV agents themselves.

They internally bought the best of the best units b4 the mass sale, then sold them after a while...As the Chinese saying - Kong Shou Tao Bai Lang, use bare hands to trap a white wolf

Wah so fast bro? Before TOP can command this high? What's the price like after TOP I wonder. Can WV command that high? Thought only the waterfront series will get that high?

Quote Originally Posted by joycewangwen
    I guess most of such subsale units are from the WV agents themselves.

They internally bought the best of the best units b4 the mass sale, then sold them after a while...As the Chinese saying - Kong Shou Tao Bai Lang, use bare hands to trap a white wolf
    The best thing is the buy and get the best of all prices and sell without having to incur any agent fee at the same time. Reap to the fullest!!!

Quote Originally Posted by desquire
    Wah so fast bro? Before TOP can command this high? What's the price like after TOP I wonder. Can WV command that high? Thought only the waterfront series will get that high?
    why not?!! we have better view - reservior is much more wider from our side, we have no road noise at all, we have no west sun....

Will you sell when you collect key? I'm wondering how many are for own stay, how many are for 空手套白狼?

why not?!! we have better view - reservior is much more wider from our side, we have no road noise at all, we have no west sun....

Will you sell when you collect key? I'm wondering how many are for own stay, how many are for 空手套白狼?
    I'm no investor. I buy fir own stay like I think many would at WV. Apart from space, it bleeds to sell such a unit away upon TOP unless the space really can't make it. I'm still worried over the fact that the showflat is a 'blown-up' from the original.

With a quiet and convenient location apart from the MRT and amenities all around, there's no reason to let it go apart from space constraint. The blocks layout are fantastic with sufficient parking lots and low maintenance fees. I'll keep for sure!! No two ways about it.

I'm no investor. I buy fir own stay like I think many would at WV. Apart from space, it bleeds to sell such a unit away upon TOP unless the space really can't make it. I'm still worried over the fact that the showflat is a 'blown-up' from the original.

With a quiet and convenient location apart from the MRT and amenities all around, there's no reason to let it go apart from space constraint. The blocks layout are fantastic with sufficient parking lots and low maintenance fees. I'll keep for sure!! No two ways about it.
    talking about the showflat... i think i'd better to visit showflat this weekend, to check how small will it be if i enlarge the space for fridge...

i want to build a cabinet in the corner between kitchen and HS, feasible? that may extend a bit space for storage, and even can put a microwave??

Default some idea for your huge balcony :)

talking about the showflat... i think i'd better to visit showflat this weekend, to check how small will it be if i enlarge the space for fridge...

i want to build a cabinet in the corner between kitchen and HS, feasible? that may extend a bit space for storage, and even can put a microwave??
    Definitely a good idea. You can seal up the rubbish chute opening too. Did I get the correct location? Hehe. I just visited showflat last weekend. Now the agents whistling and enjoying the view and nice air-conditioned showflat. Nice!!

I brought my maid to showflat just now for the fridge size.

My current one is 90cm wide. so extand the WV fridge area 20cm seems not a bad idea. the cooking area is still reasonable!

Now the question is shall we go for 85cm or 91cm for more fexibility? i will go Courts to check the normal fridge size, hehehe. if the trend is going to smaller, then i go for 85cm. my current one is 2-door with beverage bar and instant ice water dispenser, very good looking with white flower, however the right section is too small to store normal food, and the left section is too big to store frozen food... my hubby said i can buy whatever type of fridge as long as i like it!

i have 2 years to shop! hahaha

I brought my maid to showflat just now for the fridge size.

My current one is 90cm wide. so extand the WV fridge area 20cm seems not a bad idea. the cooking area is still reasonable!

Now the question is shall we go for 85cm or 91cm for more fexibility? i will go Courts to check the normal fridge size, hehehe. if the trend is going to smaller, then i go for 85cm. my current one is 2-door with beverage bar and instant ice water dispenser, very good looking with white flower, however the right section is too small to store normal food, and the left section is too big to store frozen food... my hubby said i can buy whatever type of fridge as long as i like it!

i have 2 years to shop! hahaha
    You're so lucky. I hv accepted the fate of having a single door fridge. Hehe. Any discounts at WV after the clamping? Got give 50% discount or not? Else can get another unit there since they clearing stock. Hehe.

You're so lucky. I hv accepted the fate of having a single door fridge. Hehe. Any discounts at WV after the clamping? Got give 50% discount or not? Else can get another unit there since they clearing stock. Hehe.
    no discount leh, agent said no much impact as WV is targeting to HDB upgrader, usually this is their 2nd house, no need to pay 3% woh.

btw, sales pretty good, already 90% sold liao. only 70+ left, even better than bedok residences, still got 90+ units left (of course 3/4 bedders)

That means over 50 units sold in the past month ?

no discount leh, agent said no much impact as WV is targeting to HDB upgrader, usually this is their 2nd house, no need to pay 3% woh.

btw, sales pretty good, already 90% sold liao. only 70+ left, even better than bedok residences, still got 90+ units left (of course 3/4 bedders)

Sure or not sis? So fast sell so many units? Spillover from BR?
    I drove past a few minutes ago and there were 3 couples with umbrellas walking through the door.
    I think agent not telling the truth. They give discount also scared the earlier buyers angry. Maybe, they don't say do loud. Hehe.

That means over 50 units sold in the past month ?
    Can't be bro. Only 2 recorded so far last mnth unless there a mad surge. Haha. EC usually will go very fast while pte ones a little slower. WV on sale for almost a year already. Still 15% left. BR is TOPS!!! So very quick!!

Sure or not sis? So fast sell so many units? Spillover from BR?
    I drove past a few minutes ago and there were 3 couples with umbrellas walking through the door.
    I think agent not telling the truth. They give discount also scared the earlier buyers angry. Maybe, they don't say do loud. Hehe.
    Yes, I agree with desquire. I think SL will not give any discount or FV after the CM. The reason is to be fair the the early buyers.
    I am one of victim on the 2nd cooling measure.
    I place my 5% cheque on Tuesday.
    The CM announced on Thursday and launched in the next day.
    I ask the agent whether will I have any discount or FV or waive stamp duty for my case, and they told me "NO" due to be fair to early buyers. I ask if I pull back my 5% cheque and he tell me maybe I will lost 25% of my 5% payment. I can only move forward to accept 16%, 12% 8% & 4% cooling measure. The only excuse to make me feel happy is I bought WV for my own stay and not investment.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoney Stone Stone
    Yes, I agree with desquire. I think SL will not give any discount or FV after the CM. The reason is to be fair the the early buyers.
    I am one of victim on the 2nd cooling measure.
    I place my 5% cheque on Tuesday.
    The CM announced on Thursday and launched in the next day.
    I ask the agent whether will I have any discount or FV or waive stamp duty for my case, and they told me "NO" due to be fair to early buyers. I ask if I pull back my 5% cheque and he tell me maybe I will lost 25% of my 5% payment. I can only move forward to accept 16%, 12% 8% & 4% cooling measure. The only excuse to make me feel happy is I bought WV for my own stay and not investment.
    Same here also bought for own stay. I thought you have already bought a unit earlier right? You bought another unit? This is not your only second unit?

Same here also bought for own stay. I thought you have already bought a unit earlier right? You bought another unit? This is not your only second unit?
    No, I bought only 1 unit.
    I mean the previous cooling measure launched on FEB by MBT.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoney Stone Stone
    No, I bought only 1 unit.
    I mean the previous cooling measure launched on FEB by MBT.
    Sorry, I think should be Jan and not Feb.