Page 15 of 55 FirstFirst ... 510111213141516171819202530354045 ... LastLast

Thread: Foresque Residences

Buy big for self stay and comfort, life very short.
    If got chance, sell it at high profit gain. If any so called "guru" ask me dream on...continue to do so and i don't even bother... Coz I hv already sold my 1600sqft 4 bedder unit to an Indonesian with 400k profit. I didn't hear frm them saying anything like "expensive" or "high quantum" or "no pay increase". They pay cash. I don't think these type of pple constitute only 1%.

Bought shaugh at 800k, my neighbor sold at 1.48mil. Some transact at 1.5mil. Another example showing big units fetch high capital gain. It is not difficult for my neighbor to sell, they took only 2 mths...even faster than my mm. I'm still stuck with my mm.

All these are 99lh, while I agree proud owner abt buying big units for self stay, I disagree must die die be freehold. Maybe he damn rich...I can't compare.

Buy small when u got budget constrain...purely looking at rental and not capital gain. I almost sold my mm at miserable 80k profit. But in the end, the transaction didn't fall through probably he changes his mind becoz of the size.

I hv no agenda. But quite tired of the arguments here. Proud owner has made his point...devil has also made his point. U guys can write and argue well coz prob u guys are very well read and well informed. In fact throughout the whole forums, only the few of us are writing here. Do we really represent the majority? I doubt so. So no need to argue until like ur father kill my father.

I like to end this quarrel base on real life example....not taking sides....not twisting facts and not even the slightest inclination to brag. I believe everyone is humble here...just difference in opinions.

Yap let's get back to forest kill.....yeah

I think there are many MM in city area which makes it tough to subsale. Outskirts MM is a different story as size is still livable at 500-600sqft, and there are not as many MM in a specific town to compete.

Anyway, how are the sales gg for foresque?

What makes you think this way?
    Quote Originally Posted by solsys
    I think there are many MM in city area which makes it tough to subsale. Outskirts MM is a different story as size is still livable at 500-600sqft, and there are not as many MM in a specific town to compete.

Anyway, how are the sales gg for foresque?

Just go and count the number of boutique developments with MM in core and outside core regions, if all of them offer equidistant to your workplace in CBD, there really are plenty of choices, e.g. Balestier, Geylang, Redhill.

Outskirts wise there aren't as many condo MM, ppl who buy such units or rent such units are singles or young couple working in the satelite towns, Ang Mo Kio, Yishun, Sengkang. However the numbers are growing for outskirts MM, and eventually will reach same situation as city MMs.

Ccr vs ocr
    Mm vs big

Spread ur risk n dun b bias

Miniskirt, small door to facilities and car park

Outskirt, many small doors.

Center skirt, many small windows.

Windows to rich and expansive living at a cost of a small door.

A house need windows and doors, just make sure the roof dun collapse and the door is big enough to enter.

...was told abt 120 units sold so far...mostly 1 and 2 bedders...but from what I see even if the quantum seems affordable these are not facing the best views.

kind of disappointing considering the extensive advertising done over the past weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by danntbt
    ...was told abt 120 units sold so far...mostly 1 and 2 bedders...but from what I see even if the quantum seems affordable these are not facing the best views.

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    kind of disappointing considering the extensive advertising done over the past weekend.
    this is Bt Panjang ! 11##psf is out of this world in this kind of atmosphere. WingTai cannot match Qwek in terms of market timing. Tree House need to queue and ballot, this one, it will be lucky if they can clear half.

Developer bought land at $345 psf...selling at $1200 psf...

Huat ah!

For the developer.

For buyers, well, government put in 4 yrs worth of SSD, can always buy with a hope that 4 years from now, can huat, or maybe not...

Quote Originally Posted by amk
    this is Bt Panjang ! 11##psf is out of this world in this kind of atmosphere. WingTai cannot match Qwek in terms of market timing. Tree House need to queue and ballot, this one, it will be lucky if they can clear half.
    out of this world? You talk like Chen show mao.

Just as ministerial salaries are coming back to earth, so will condo prices revert to long term norms.

I am more convinced of the incoming correction that I have been of other events.

Quote Originally Posted by stalingrad
    out of this world? You talk like Chen show mao.

Just as ministerial salaries are coming back to earth, so will condo prices revert to long term norms.

I am more convinced of the incoming correction that I have been of other events.
    The best! I agree! Must be Patient! Wait Out!

Quote Originally Posted by sfwoo
    Developer bought land at $345 psf...selling at $1200 psf...

Huat ah!

For the developer.
    345 sell at 1.2k means maybe they can B/E by seling 50%.. sounds good.. i thought H2O 360 sell at 1k already bad enough.. Never knew forest kill even more power..

Quote Originally Posted by danntbt
    ...ever heard about the aging population? And the new generatioin who prefer not to live with their parents? If indeed the silver ones are the target...there is a sizeable market, plus its those who are above 45 that have the means to buy into property anyway.......its just a case of trying to run before learning to walk for the younger generation these days....nobody believe in thriftiness, living within your means........and a big dose of envy and 'I want".........and that's why we loose George Yeo ....its easy to stir the young sentiments because they demand instant gratification....

I know times has changed, people's thinking also changed but just to share my experience with the youngsters. Buy within your means and if you want the flat fast, don't be choosy.

I got my 1st HDB flat after 4 years of waiting and that was a rejected flat (surprisingly it was Bishan, no MRT, no market and only 1 or 2 bus services at that time). While waiting for the flat, I rented a small bedroom from my sister's 3 room HDB flat. Then about 5 yrs later, I applied for an Executive flat but no news till about another 5 yrs later, I was invited to choose the EC which the govt had just started to launch. Mine was on the 3rd or 4th batch. At that time, I had to pay 25% levy on the sale price of my HDB flat because that was considered as a 2nd timer purchase. No choice, because I couldn't afford the pte condo. Currently, I manage to purchase another apartment for investment and that was 12 yrs later of staying in my current EC. I know some of them might say that by then, they are too old already but at least you don't get yourself into unnecessary debt, so the same advise, buy within your means.

..sooner or later, the real figure will appear here:

http://www.ura.gov.sg/realEstateWeb/...ubmitSearch.do

Quote Originally Posted by irisng
    I know times has changed, people's thinking also changed but just to share my experience with the youngsters. Buy within your means and if you want the flat fast, don't be choosy.

I got my 1st HDB flat after 4 years of waiting and that was a rejected flat (surprisingly it was Bishan, no MRT, no market and only 1 or 2 bus services at that time). While waiting for the flat, I rented a small bedroom from my sister's 3 room HDB flat. Then about 5 yrs later, I applied for an Executive flat but no news till about another 5 yrs later, I was invited to choose the EC which the govt had just started to launch. Mine was on the 3rd or 4th batch. At that time, I had to pay 25% levy on the sale price of my HDB flat because that was considered as a 2nd timer purchase. No choice, because I couldn't afford the pte condo. Currently, I manage to purchase another apartment for investment and that was 12 yrs later of staying in my current EC. I know some of them might say that by then, they are too old already but at least you don't get yourself into unnecessary debt, so the same advise, buy within your means.
    Times have changed. My parents time was save for a rainy day. Now you try saving and see your purchasing power being stolen away by the central banks.

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    Times have changed. My parents time was save for a rainy day. Now you try saving and see your purchasing power being stolen away by the central banks.
    Even inflation also eat up our purchasing power. So I am using some of my cash & cpf to invest in another property, hope that I have make the right choice.

Even inflation also eat up our purchasing power. So I am using some of my cash & cpf to invest in another property, hope that I have make the right choice.
    u bought foresque?
    u think this project is worthy of investment?

http://www.foresqueresidences.com.sg/

Official website with floor plans.

Do consider carefully on all fronts if you have not invested.

Quote Originally Posted by wilander
    u bought foresque?
    u think this project is worthy of investment?
    No, I didn't but I think you'll be surprised at the location that I buy. I bought it without much consideration, sighhhh... , just hope that everything turns out to be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    Do consider carefully on all fronts if you have not invested.
    Though foresque is nice but it looks complicated to me. I prefer a simple type of building.

As you are looking at investment property to grow your money (capital appreciation) and seek monthly return via rental, you may want to consider development that may not be new but newer resale unit in good strategic location like near mrt, good school, near town, etc. Would have to prepare for downturn, and unit still can yield rental return. It has to have its own niche tenant as there will a stream of new condos in two years time.
    Though foresque is nice but it looks complicated to me. I prefer a simple type of building.

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    As you are looking at investment property to grow your money (capital appreciation) and seek monthly return via rental, you may want to consider development that may not be new but newer resale unit in good strategic location like near mrt, good school, near town, etc. Would have to prepare for downturn, and unit still can yield rental return. It has to have its own niche tenant as there will a stream of new condos in two years time.
    Thanks, but it is already too late as I have already committed one. I should have known this forum earlier before buying my 2nd property for investment. Too easily convinced by the agent.

No, I didn't but I think you'll be surprised at the location that I buy. I bought it without much consideration, sighhhh... , just hope that everything turns out to be fine.
    ...as long as you have holding power....each trough/bottom has been higher tahn the previous.....and each peak will go higher....

Thanks, but it is already too late as I have already committed one. I should have known this forum earlier before buying my 2nd property for investment. Too easily convinced by the agent.
    u should Thanks the agent. No worries lah.

Quote Originally Posted by mastrix
    u should Thanks the agent. No worries lah.
    Hope so, haha

Default Foresque Residences only have four units left at most sought after location facing Bu

Wah!! Selling fast.. now only 4 units left

Quote Originally Posted by Rysk
    Wah!! Selling fast.. now only 4 units left
    There are 21 units facing Bkt Timah Hill. 17 have been sold.

What about the rest of the not so nice facing units???