Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Kovan Grandeur, D19, 99LH, 74 units, Fragrance Group

if its really 743sqft....den perhaps all this while we r being conned to pay 200-300 sqft of useless planters, baywindows and much bigger a/c ledge

Quote Originally Posted by gfoo
    This is the supposed floor plan for the 3bdrm 743sqft. Zhun bo?

hmmm... are u sure? 743sqft for this? hard to believe.
    they must be taking a lot of liberty with the drawing

I guess each item in the floor plan is drawn to different scale. It is amazing to see such a big balcony in a 3 bedroom unit with 3 queen size beds and a bomb shelter in a 743sq ft unit.

possible leh? super efficient design? not bay windows. however, note that other than squeezing in a double bed in all the bedrooms, there is no space for anything else. masterbedroom bed stare at wardrobe somemore. living and dining is a tad small for a 3 bedder. but all in, the best 743sq ft 3 bedder i have seen so far.

Quote Originally Posted by august

obviously that has been the case lor.

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    if its really 743sqft....den perhaps all this while we r being conned to pay 200-300 sqft of useless planters, baywindows and much bigger a/c ledge

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

But got such big balcony and air-con ledge (not to mention Home Shelter)! The double person's bed is custom-made (not the standard size one)? How can be 743 sf?

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    possible leh? super efficient design? not bay windows. however, note that other than squeezing in a double bed in all the bedrooms, there is no space for anything else. masterbedroom bed stare at wardrobe somemore. living and dining is a tad small for a 3 bedder. but all in, the best 743sq ft 3 bedder i have seen so far.

Just by estimation, the standard door is about 0.9 - 1 metre. The length of the unit works out to be 16 metres and width is about 9 metres. Estimated floor area is 144m2. Hence, confirms the floor area is not 743sqft.

i got the floor plans from here.

http://www.sgpropertyevolution.com/a...ovan-grandeur/

something is v wrong. I compare my drawings with this. This one aircon ledge is 1/4 of master bedroom size. Mine is 1/8, but queen already takes up a good part of my master.

MM furnitures?
    BE CENTRED BY ALL AT THE FRINGE OF THE CITY @

2 lifts serving 8 units per floor?

something is v wrong. I compare my drawings with this. This one aircon ledge is 1/4 of master bedroom size. Mine is 1/8, but queen already takes up a good part of my master.

potential misrepresentation

A single leaf door size of 900mm wide is a standard size. It cannot be less than 900mm.

Who is the architect? Developer could have cut his professional fee?
    potential misrepresentation

Aiyah! Architect works under directions of Developer la.

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    Who is the architect? Developer could have cut his professional fee?

They will be professionally liable for misrepresentation. This can be very serious. Maybe should buy and then sue developer for misrepresentation.
    Quote Originally Posted by sleek
    Aiyah! Architect works under directions of Developer la.

More likely to be about 1100sqf.

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    Just by estimation, the standard door is about 0.9 - 1 metre. The length of the unit works out to be 16 metres and width is about 9 metres. Estimated floor area is 144m2. Hence, confirms the floor area is not 743sqft.

or isit suppose to be 943sqft??? lol

most probably it is the 3 bedroom penthouse @ 1324 sqft, i think

The development sits on a "shit" piece of land. URA has put it up for sale for many years and only recently managed to find taker. It is very small, sandwiched between HDB flats, busy main road,and mosque. There is also an overhead bridge that will overlook into the swimming pool and maybe the units as well. The only good thing is that u walk for about 15mins to kovan mrt.

That is humorous....... 15 mins can walk mah (under the hot sun &/or humid weather in Singapore)? 5 mins also considered long already (though can barely walk).

Quote Originally Posted by blackfire
    The development sits on a "shit" piece of land. URA has put it up for sale for many years and only recently managed to find taker. It is very small, sandwiched between HDB flats, busy main road,and mosque. There is also an overhead bridge that will overlook into the swimming pool and maybe the units as well. The only good thing is that u walk for about 15mins to kovan mrt.

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    That is humorous....... 15 mins can walk mah (under the hot sun &/or humid weather in Singapore)? 5 mins also considered long already (though can barely walk).
    I'm impressed tat the architect can squeeze so many units in that small plot of land, somemore low rise. I stayed in the vicinity many years ago, potential buyers beware of the "prayers" from the mosque. They are loud.

Quote Originally Posted by blackfire
    I'm impressed tat the architect can squeeze so many units in that small plot of land, somemore low rise. I stayed in the vicinity many years ago, potential buyers beware of the "prayers" from the mosque. They are loud.
    I think you just killed at least half the interest here lol

MM + 99yrs + far from city and mrt = No No.

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    MM + 99yrs + far from city and mrt = No No.
    I thought Fragrance only do FH... since Eastwood and now this they are crossing over to the 'dark' side...

MM+ no MRT==jialat...

but they price MM at 1kpsf...while others FH MM was launched around 1.3kpsf previously...hmm....hard to say

they bot the land at ard 3xxpsf? 1kpsf oredi fat margin for them

they bot from govt this piece of land so it has to be 99.

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    I thought Fragrance only do FH... since Eastwood and now this they are crossing over to the 'dark' side...

The main attraction for this one is the quantum. very affordable to cough out the 30%, 3 bedder below $800k.

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    LAUNCHING SOON!

*Attractive Price & Truly Affordable!!

Studio **************** ~ ****** $397084 to $414084 Hot Buy!

1-Bedroom ******** ~ ****** $435942 to $452942 Hot Buy!

2-Bedroom********* ~******* $568339 to $611017**** Hot Buy!

3-Bedroom********* ~******* #02-10 ~ $781852******** #03-10 ~ $786852 ******* #04-10 ~ $791852********* Only 3 Units!

2 BR Penthouse** ~******* $893412 to $895412**** Only 8 Units!

3 BR Penthouse * ~******* $1196589** Only 1 Units!*

UNITED OVERSEAS BANK LIMITED FOR PROJECT ACCOUNT NO. 450-301-101-2 OF FRAGRANCE PROPERTIES PTE LTD
    *(note that the full project account as per above must be written clearly on the cheque)*

Yah from the price point looks attractive, but psf wise it is ultra ex. Unit size is MM. 743sqft is about the size of a small hdb 3 room flat.

Even minton 1 bedroom is already 700sqft. The size of their 2 toilets combine = 1 toilet in minton.

The width of the living room is about the length of your bed. Now u know how small it is?

Fragrance Gp very good at budget hotel, come to condo, almost mini concept.

There are 2 HDB block (think it is 12 sty high) - Block 254 and 253 overlooking this plot. Mjd En-Nadeem Mosque beside at X-junction. Some single row of old terrace on Jln Teliti. HDB dwellers of these 2 block will look over this condo..u suntan at the pool, ah pek and ah beng will also enjoy. Mosque prayers are loud...on fridays 12-2pm...cars will park right up to the gate of this condo...

So u make your own judgement. Happened to pass this site just now. Site Container is up. ERA sign is also up facing Tampinese road, promoting...

Fragrance Gp very good at budget hotel, come to condo, almost mini concept.

There are 2 HDB block (think it is 12 sty high) - Block 254 and 253 overlooking this plot. Mjd En-Nadeem Mosque beside at X-junction. Some single row of old terrace on Jln Teliti. HDB dwellers of these 2 block will look over this condo..u suntan at the pool, ah pek and ah beng will also enjoy. Mosque prayers are loud...on fridays 12-2pm...cars will park right up to the gate of this condo...

So u make your own judgement. Happened to pass this site just now. Site Container is up. ERA sign is also up facing Tampinese road, promoting...