Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: The Glyndebourne @ Dunearn (D11, Freehold, CDL)

i think if get this area, i'll have to start shopping for skirts and learn how to play bagpipes.

Glyndebourne (pronounced /ˈɡlaɪndbɔːn/) is a 700-year old country house and opera house near Lewes in East Sus***, England. Since 1934 it has been the venue of the annual Glyndebourne Festival Opera.

Sounds haunted to me. They should have just called this Gryffindor with a Wizard theme - the Harry Potter fans would have loved it.

Quote Originally Posted by stalingrad
    Glyndebourne (pronounced /ˈɡlaɪndbɔːn/) is a 700-year old country house and opera house near Lewes in East Sus***, England. Since 1934 it has been the venue of the annual Glyndebourne Festival Opera.

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Falcon
    Sounds haunted to me. They should have just called this Gryffindor with a Wizard theme - the Harry Potter fans would have loved it.
    Or another birdy name like Falcondor?

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    hmmm...so u have been quietly watching me huh.........the moment i come up with a 4D number, i see the sparkle in ur eye hahaha. alright. may as well restart the game here since this is the hot project which triggered my guessing interest. my number is 1412, 55% rise from 911 last month. kekeke.
    yesh u've been 'stalked' .... lol
    well, maybe this project to me is showing a surprisingly strong demand bah ... else won't really bother to talk abt 4D in this thread lah

Just an update for u guys. As of now mostly sold. Just left a few PH and some low floor 4bd and some west sun facing 3bds. At a price of 21##psf. 3.#m for a 3bd and 4.#m for a 4bd.
    Very impressive. Dun know what to say. Just across the road u have something less than 1500psf.

Quote Originally Posted by amk
    Just an update for u guys. As of now mostly sold. Just left a few PH and some low floor 4bd and some west sun facing 3bds. At a price of 21##psf. 3.#m for a 3bd and 4.#m for a 4bd.
    Very impressive. Dun know what to say. Just across the road u have something less than 1500psf.
    Thanks for the update.

28 units sold at median 2075psf in nov. 16 units left.

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

POWDERFUL!
    What overpriced some people commented?

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    28 units sold at median 2075psf in nov. 16 units left.

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    POWDERFUL!
    What overpriced some people commented?
    Is trevose park underpriced at $1205psf?

Quote Originally Posted by andy
    A 99 LH trevose pk is not consider underpriced as compare to FH Glyndebourne

Quote Originally Posted by andy
    Pricing is a relative thing.

Glyde is well received at >2000pfs bec it has a big plot, squarish with only 150 units, next to GLB area and future Steven MRT and branded schools, plus the overall attractive concept and squarish layout of its units. The rich families who live around the area probably bought some for their children or family members.

The pricing of Glyde is only slightly higher than a similar plot across the road, Cyan, where units at low floors went for around 1800pfs. When Cyan was launched in late 2009, the pricing was considered on the high side. The higher floors now go for >2100pfs. Cyan has almost twice the number of units. Very impressive showflats.

Trevose Park, a FH condo, is now>20 years old and was also developed by CDL. It is very similar to Glyde, based on satellite photos, it has a slightly larger plot, squarish and has only 150 units. 4-5 stories similar to Glyde. If you have visited friends in this condo, you will realise that it is nicely tucked inside the Trevose Cresent in a very quiet area. It has a backdoor that connects immediately to the main road and overhead bridge to tanglin CC and SCGS.

So the main difference bet Trevose Park and Glyde is in their age. Now whether a 20 year age difference is worth 800-1000pfs difference is subject to personal opinion and debate. I think most people would argue that perhaps a 500-600pfs difference is more reasonable. That also depends on whether you are looking at it as an investor, occupier or both.

Just next to Glyde is The Trevose a 8-10 year old LH condo, it is smaller and the units facing the road may be noisy if you have visited RTC. But bec it is newer, it is fetching about the same price as trevose park.

Quote Originally Posted by Rysk
    A 99 LH trevose pk is not consider underpriced as compare to FH Glyndebourne
    Trevose park is FH

the Trevose is LH

Someone told me Trevose park is 999 LH leh...

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    Trevose park is FH

the Trevose is LH

Someone told me Trevose park is 999 LH leh...
    Someone also told me anwar never poke backside.

But unlike the anwar story, your trevose park facts can be confirmed just by doing some really simple research.

Aren't you the property tycoon who once boasted in here that he owns 50 units of prime condo? It should not be a problem for you to find out.

Since when I boasted I own 50 units of prime unit?! It should not a problem for you to search through my postings to find out. Don't put your words into my mouth

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Anus
    Someone also told me anwar never poke backside.

But unlike the anwar story, your trevose park facts can be confirmed just by doing some really simple research.

Aren't you the property tycoon who once boasted in here that he owns 50 units of prime condo? It should not be a problem for you to find out.

Since when I boasted I own 50 units of prime unit?! It should not a problem for you to search through my postings to find out. Don't put your words into my mouth
    just go prop guru and do some research and u will see what is the difference btwn trevose and trevose park....those who like wong li lin should go for trevose

Quote Originally Posted by ekl2ekl2
    Pricing is a relative thing.

Glyde is well received at >2000pfs bec it has a big plot, squarish with only 150 units, next to GLB area and future Steven MRT and branded schools, plus the overall attractive concept and squarish layout of its units. The rich families who live around the area probably bought some for their children or family members.

The pricing of Glyde is only slightly higher than a similar plot across the road, Cyan, where units at low floors went for around 1800pfs. When Cyan was launched in late 2009, the pricing was considered on the high side. The higher floors now go for >2100pfs. Cyan has almost twice the number of units. Very impressive showflats.

Trevose Park, a FH condo, is now>20 years old and was also developed by CDL. It is very similar to Glyde, based on satellite photos, it has a slightly larger plot, squarish and has only 150 units. 4-5 stories similar to Glyde. If you have visited friends in this condo, you will realise that it is nicely tucked inside the Trevose Cresent in a very quiet area. It has a backdoor that connects immediately to the main road and overhead bridge to tanglin CC and SCGS.

So the main difference bet Trevose Park and Glyde is in their age. Now whether a 20 year age difference is worth 800-1000pfs difference is subject to personal opinion and debate. I think most people would argue that perhaps a 500-600pfs difference is more reasonable. That also depends on whether you are looking at it as an investor, occupier or both.

Just next to Glyde is The Trevose a 8-10 year old LH condo, it is smaller and the units facing the road may be noisy if you have visited RTC. But bec it is newer, it is fetching about the same price as trevose park.
    Actually the Glyde last 20 transactions in URA averages $2171psf. So the difference is closer to 900psf to 1000psf. So if a 1200sq ft unit at the Trevose Park get $4psf of rental, the same unit at the Glyde needs to fetch $7.4psf of rental to get the same return of investment. It is true that new condo commands higher rents but renovated units tends to make just as much difference.

I note that the last 20 transactions of Cyan averages around $2073psf. Palm Springs which is around 13 years old averages $1329psf has a huge plot with full facilities.

With the new Steven's Downtown MRT coming soon, it seems to me that Trevose Park is undervalued and Glyde is overvalued. However when I tried to search for sales unit at Trevose Park there don't seem to be any.

Default Glyndebourne TOP

Its been 4 years, from PPTY guru pictures, looks like Glyndebourne TOP already.

Anyone been to view? Looks to have lots of spaces

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...e-glyndebourne

Looks like good squarish functional layout and good spaces and relatively exclusive
    Somehow no great wow factor and some units may be too close to flyover
    Resale asking 2200-2500pfs

design is plain and nothing fantastic.

landscaping is typical CDL.