Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: The Glyndebourne @ Dunearn (D11, Freehold, CDL)

Pay high price for a chance to ballot - still good chance (about 75%) to get in (within 1km only, outside 1km ZERO chance).
    Can don't pay anything and don't ballot - ZERO chance to get in.
    Heard SCGS do not accept PVs (unlike other schools where a fixed quota has been set aside for PVs).

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    heard now within 1km also must ballot ... true ?

pay high price still have to ballot ? sigh .....

SCGS has no PV no church, this removes most of the 2b phase seats. So distance alone is gd enough. look at nyps, after alumni, pv, only left less than 60 seats, for a cohort of 330.

Wondering if this will be a low rise 5 story project. Hah Teddy this is a case of low plot ratio low height project. Will it have enough communal space ?

I am scared of the mozzies! I prefer height above 12 storeys to be clear of the top of trees and insects (include mozzies) which can jump in from top of trees).
    This one how big is the land hah? 5 storeys only? That means more blocks and less land space? Unless land very big, else the facilities will be limited or/& the blocks will be too close for comfort! (Can't tolerate people can see me in the house clearly from their house (which is very common with the newer condos!)! ).

Quote Originally Posted by amk
    SCGS has no PV no church, this removes most of the 2b phase seats. So distance alone is gd enough. look at nyps, after alumni, pv, only left less than 60 seats, for a cohort of 330.

Wondering if this will be a low rise 5 story project. Hah Teddy this is a case of low plot ratio low height project. Will it have enough communal space ?

Plot size: 178995 sqft
    8 blocks of 5 storey with attic.
    No. Units: 150

U have one actual case here to argue with the wild

What is the plot ratio? kum sia.
    8 blocks? A lot of space will need to be provided for between the blocks otherwise it will another of the "you can see me clearly" "I can see you clearly" type from you house and your neighbour's house!

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    8 blocks? A lot of space will need to be provided for between the blocks otherwise it will another of the "you can see me clearly" "I can see you clearly" type from you house and your neighbour's house!
    isnt it good?

Good for you?!
    For this type, you must definitely live in those low-rise many blocks type of estate D9-11. Many ang mos wearing BKN around. Even got bare-top walking around in the house.......

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    isnt it good?
    Last edited by teddybear; 6th October 2010 at 04:30 PM.

with height limit of 5 stories, the plot ratio is likely to be in the vicinity of 1.5.

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    I cannot see from the official master plan, it's still shown as a hotel site. But since all its neighbors are 1.4, I would imagine most likely it will be 1.4 also.

I thought the hotel already built to 10+ storeys?

I cannot see from the official master plan, it's still shown as a hotel site. But since all its neighbors are 1.4, I would imagine most likely it will be 1.4 also.