Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: The Glyndebourne @ Dunearn (D11, Freehold, CDL)

is this stretch of the road flood prone?

should I buy a boat before TOP?

quite a few similarities to Duchess Residences which is completing/completed. this project is obviously in better location. similarly 5 storey (1.4 plot ratio), duchess with 150,000sq ft of land with 120 units (without tennis court, this one has rite?). i still think the communal space is quite limited lah for these type of developments as the blocks themselves do take up a significant amount of space, unlike high rise.

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    quite a few similarities to Duchess Residences which is completing/completed. this project is obviously in better location. similarly 5 storey (1.4 plot ratio), duchess with 150,000sq ft of land with 120 units (without tennis court, this one has rite?). i still think the communal space is quite limited lah for these type of developments as the blocks themselves do take up a significant amount of space, unlike high rise.
    so basically, prices for this part of singapore have not gone up at all since 2007. I remember that duchess residences were launched at about $1,800 to $2000.

while prices for west coast have doubled.

You agree with my opinion that plot ratio low so limited communal space? The bird doesn't agree and keep arguing and arguing lei. You should have mentioned then...........

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter

Since already doubled, so upside limited?
    Must wait for other parts of Singapore to double first? (So Glyndebourne shoudl sell at $3600-4000 psf? ).

Quote Originally Posted by stalingrad
    while prices for west coast have doubled.

this condo is right by the road, and thus may not be as good as duchess reisideces in terms of quietness.

u argue too much liao, i dun have time to follow all leh , i remember i mentioned before leh, even quoted cascadia as an example, along with duchess but not sure if it was during your argument with WF.

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    You agree with my opinion that plot ratio low so limited communal space? The bird doesn't agree and keep arguing and arguing lei. You should have mentioned then...........

my feeling is that this part is definitely worth more than duchess. i agree that quietness sure lose out but the inconvenience of duchess vs this is hopefully not too noisy for the non road facing units for this project.

then again, half of duchess has 2 bedrooms facing a hostel (albeit hwa chong hostel) kekeke.

proximity of stevens mrt and easier travel/less jam to town is worth more than duchess i believe.

the smallest unit at duchess, 1464sq ft transacted at 1700psf in sep, same price as a another same sized unit in apr (and transactions have been few and far in between 8 subsales in 15 months) so prices there have obviously stalled as we march towards TOP. i think prices for the projects launched at the peak in 2007 for this area are still slightly below the launch prices then.

Quote Originally Posted by stalingrad
    so basically, prices for this part of singapore have not gone up at all since 2007. I remember that duchess residences were launched at about $1,800 to $2000.

i did mention: http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...360#post110360

not sure in which thread u were arguing with WF though.

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear