Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Duchess Residence (D10, UOL, 999y)

Quote Originally Posted by stalingrad
    hi, jerk. we come to here compare notes, to tell what we like and what we don't like. as long as we are just expressing opinions, what business is your whether we make a comment on a condo or not. if you look at all my comments, I gave very specific comments on why certain condos are good, why others are good.

take the parc condo,for example, I said it was the ugliest condo in singapore. it is an opinion. and my opinion is supported by everyone in the parc condo thread. even gfoo said it was a very ugly condo, he using the term white HDB to describe it. he even pang sai in the parc condo.

if you disagree with me, feel free to offer counter points. no need to engage in personalities, such as insulting me, slandering me, etc., just because you disagree with me. that makes you the smallest person in the world.

btw, everyone agrees that the parc condo is the ugliest condo, but why do you single me out for such vicious attack. is it because you are biased against foreigners? we came to this country to contribute to the economy. it is people like you that will drive us away.
    Do you think we singaporeans are 3 year old children? Give me a break, compare notes? Hahaha. Compare until you can boast that you will initiate law suits against fellow forumers but in the end they were just empty threats? Now, I'm sure Singapore doesn't need talk big liar foreign workers like you, haha. The colloquial expression is `dua kang'.

Now before you try to change the topic and discuss about The Parc in DR thread, tell us, what happen to your law suits? have you carried out any of your boastful claims? Many fellow forumers here I'm sure remember how comical your posts were and also your history. So, if you were then posting rubbish, likewise, I see you posting rubbish (even if they were personal opinions, be it specific or non-specific) again in DR thread coz non of the buyers of The Parc or DR that I know of are `burning in hell'.

In fact, as you can read in the Reflection's thread. We were invited to the cocktail party to showcase the collaboration between Keppel and Saporiti Italia

OT: I single you out because even in an online forum, you stand out like a sore thumb. And you also make yourself an easy target because while you like to criticize other condos, you were unable to offer counter points or conveniently ignore criticisms of crappybelle Typical slimy commie who has avoided answering my questions or other forumers comments of crappybelle . While we recognise contributions from foreign workers, we still cane or hang them if they commit capital crimes. So yes, for liars like you, we pay you when you contribute, that is your fair reward, but we will not hesitate to kick your arse when we find you are undesirable

1 last time, what happened to your threats of initiating litigation process against some forumers? It is my business because in an online forum, we are often judged on our history of posts, and from history, you have posted crap mis-information that you would like others to think as facts.

Quote Originally Posted by HP65
    Do you think we singaporeans are 3 year old children? Give me a break, compare notes? Hahaha. Compare until you can boast that you will initiate law suits against fellow forumers but in the end they were just empty threats? Now, I'm sure Singapore doesn't need talk big liar foreign workers like you, haha. The colloquial expression is `dua kang'.

Now before you try to change the topic and discuss about The Parc in DR thread, tell us, what happen to your law suits? have you carried out any of your boastful claims? Many fellow forumers here I'm sure remember how comical your posts were and also your history. So, if you were then posting rubbish, likewise, I see you posting rubbish (even if they were personal opinions, be it specific or non-specific) again in DR thread coz non of the buyers of The Parc or DR that I know of are `burning in hell'.

In fact, as you can read in the Reflection's thread. We were invited to the cocktail party to showcase the collaboration between Keppel and Saporiti Italia

OT: I single you out because even in an online forum, you stand out like a sore thumb. And you also make yourself an easy target because while you like to criticize other condos, you were unable to offer counter points or conveniently ignore criticisms of crappybelle Typical slimy commie who has avoided answering my questions or other forumers comments of crappybelle . While we recognise contributions from foreign workers, we still cane or hang them if they commit capital crimes. So yes, for liars like you, we pay you when you contribute, that is your fair reward, but we will not hesitate to kick your arse when we find you are undesirable

1 last time, what happened to your threats of initiating litigation process against some forumers? It is my business because in an online forum, we are often judged on our history of posts, and from history, you have posted crap mis-information that you would like others to think as facts.
    Hey, liar, when did I say I was going to initiate a lawsuit? If you are illiterate and can't read english, please go back to your hawker center and continue selling your chicken rice. And don't come here trying to violate my right of free speech. Even if you try, we will continue saying what we want, and ignore your vicious attacks as barks of a crazy canine.

btw, please don't pretend you are a high net worth investor living among the rich and famous. by your diction and grammar, you are probably uneducated menial worker with net worth equal to what I spent to buy a toilet bowl for my dog.

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    ahahahah yes he went their to pang sai ...

relax guys ...
    the parc condo even looks like someone pang saiing. the body on the right. the stretched out legs on the left. really uncanny resemblance.

Last edited by stalingrad; 15th October 2010 at 11:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    there are some ridiculous asking rents on ppty guru already. i wonder how easy it is to rent out even if there are lower asking rentals.
    the asking rent is totally out of the range. I dun even think any of them actually has a unit. they are just fishing for potential tenants with a 10k budget.

I wonder what the rental eventually will be for DR. It's at the end of the road. Right before it Duchess Crest is doing abt 5k-6k plus for 3bd, 6k-7k plus for 4bd. With this rent DR cannot even do 3% gross.

but it could also be the case that since some of their purchase prices are so high, it is not even worth it for them to rent out at say below 7k for 3 bedrooms.

preferably, the project was more meant for owner occupiers than for rental (can't even walk to duchess mrt) but that was the peak at 2007 so there would probably be a mix of specuvestors and serious owner occupiers.

Quote Originally Posted by amk
    the asking rent is totally out of the range. I dun even think any of them actually has a unit. they are just fishing for potential tenants with a 10k budget.

I wonder what the rental eventually will be for DR. It's at the end of the road. Right before it Duchess Crest is doing abt 5k-6k plus for 3bd, 6k-7k plus for 4bd. With this rent DR cannot even do 3% gross.

i realised that those who comment have hidden agenda...ok with the place but waiting for the price to drop. why spend time looking if not interested at all. experienced that when viewing properties with other potential buyers

like dat everybody better dun make any post...

will be named as AGENTS/LOSERS/Hidden Agenda etc etc

aiyah, pple not so free like us mah, can chit chat about any project, interested or not interested, who cares? oops, i think i was the one who told dmonddd that everyone posts with an agenda 1 1/2 years ago if i did not remember wrongly. but what i meant was, "people posting here may have agenda, so please take everything with a pinch of salt".

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    like dat everybody better dun make any post...

will be named as AGENTS/LOSERS/Hidden Agenda etc etc

I believe people will process the information first before applying them unless they are merely follower. Thanks to people in this forum to enable me to find a gem at a great price.

yes, that's right. everyone should process the info. but i believe there may be pple who may not post much here but may fall under the "merely follower" category.

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    I believe people will process the information first before applying them unless they are merely follower. Thanks to people in this forum to enable me to find a gem at a great price.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast