Page 16 of 50 FirstFirst ... 611121314151617181920212631364146 ... LastLast

Thread: The Lakefront Residences (D22, 99 years leasehold, Keppel Land)

Quote Originally Posted by extremme
    wats e psf? this week some sellers were selling 3 bedders pool view abt $820 psf
    820psf? Before LF launch or after?

Quote Originally Posted by mygeemeel
    See my other posts... I am also very positive about this lakeside area.

Peterng, I think those who doubt you must be ploting a strategy. To psycho everyone into thinking this area is lousy so that prices won't climb. Too bad, I'm one who dares to take challenge. So i cheong and bought caspian.

This area is well protected for at least 10 years. Garmet smart planning. Do things slow slow just to manage growth and price. Otherwise bubble sure form.

By the way, the address here is Lakeside Drive. Hear already also shiok.

Very very soon, mix dev would be introduced. Then malls, cold storage, then offices then hotels. Very fast one. Buy buy buy.

Huat ah!!!

How can i not agree with you, the area with garmen support, ministries move here to show their confidence and to show that the area is to be developed phase by phase(eg hospital , canadian school etc)...if the place no good n no potential, i dont think garmen ministries will move here, imagine how much a high ranking official is paid and all the people working in the ministries...I dont think they want to move here for nothing or just people say to smell bad air?? garmen services at ministries are the back bone of garmen, how can they move to a place if the place has no potential, let think about it....so I completely agree with you and with all the FT coming in incl foreign student and our friendly neigbour "yes sir" working in hospital which will be tons of them...no potential for resale and rental? think about it...further more with the hype of Jurong Business district an further development...so must buy buy buy or not to buy or just shoot the place now and later complain and complain why did not buy? it is up to the people who have forsight to make their call...

Quote Originally Posted by westman
    Hello bro, u always left out Lakeholmz...
    Lakeholmz at changi izzit?
    \

oh pai seh, you own lakeholmz so you must support your own place by asking peole to buy there lo...

if not i can up you also, lai lai buy lakeholmz lakeholmz, lakeshore and parc oasis just in case other owners not happy

wats e psf? this week some sellers were selling 3 bedders pool view abt $820 psf
    Hehe, hoping to achieve 900 psf. 2+1 size is at 1001, just like a 3 bedder at lakefront residence.

If can't get what I want now, will wait till TOP. By then, price should appreciate to wat I desired.

3+s stack 6 which I tink is one of the good stack was launching today at $1,060 for 6th floor, about $1.28m... so can guess what's the price range for the rest of the stacks
    how was the sales for this stack 6?

Quote Originally Posted by peterng8
    \

oh pai seh, you own lakeholmz so you must support your own place by asking peole to buy there lo...

if not i can up you also, lai lai buy lakeholmz lakeholmz, lakeshore and parc oasis just in case other owners not happy
    Kum xia

Bro, before the launch

In total, today launch 30 stacks, 8 more to go
    Heard 2 bedders @ 7xxk still avails

Also, some units relaunch after buyers did not return fast enough to throw in cheque with promises.....

In total, today launch 30 stacks, 8 more to go
    Heard 2 bedders @ 7xxk still avails

Also, some units relaunch after buyers did not return fast enough to throw in cheque with promises.....
    so how many sold? launch is important, sold is even more important.

latest update:
    stack 32 (3bed) fully sold - pool view
    stack 28 (2bed) fully sold - pool view
    stack 18 (2bed) fully sold - school view
    stack 27 (2bed) - heard will lunch only next week during actual lunch
    stack 21 (2bed) face neighbour - #04-21 @750k & up - sales status unknown

Quote Originally Posted by rattydrama
    latest update:
    thanks rattydrama, finally someone provided some colour on the sale of the bigger units.

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    thanks rattydrama, finally someone provided some colour on the sale of the bigger units.
    as guide only.. can ask agents for more. Heard ERA better. As what I hv expected earlier, and judging the crowd today, this will definitely a sell out project. There are investors, malays, family, daughter and mother, professionals ... all are keen in this project if u observe their body language. Not just look see look see only but looking at the calculators, listening to agent talk, layout plan like going to eat it all up.

how was the sales for this stack 6?
    Dat I Duno once I told Mt agent dun want she left already

as guide only.. can ask agents for more. Heard ERA better. As what I hv expected earlier, and judging the crowd today, this will definitely a sell out project. There are investors, malays, family, daughter and mother, professionals ... all are keen in this project if u observe their body language. Not just look see look see only but looking at the calculators, listening to agent talk, layout plan like going to eat it all up.
    thanks extremme,

rattydrama, the scarcity of launches in the vicinity in the past one and a half year is probably what brings the crowd. strangely enough, you won't get this volume of response in D9,10. One reason is being priced out, two is every month, there's a launch in Orchard, RV or Bukit Timah, buyer fatigue.

latest update:
    This is really impressive result. Do u know how many unit launch n how many sold :scared-

You are right. This is what I observe over the last few months as well. It is not true that Jurong price is lousy but that there isnt many projects around to pump up the price.

The next launch will be in Jurong East and another parcel of land for tender in Jurong East. With keppel price as high as 1200psf, what do you think those prices along the green line MRT?

Pretty interesting to follow and that explains why people flocking in the show flat and some committed without viewing the show flat.

With Lakefront, caspian's view will be blocked. Just goggle and u get what I mean.

thanks extremme,

rattydrama, the scarcity of launches in the vicinity in the past one and a half year is probably what brings the crowd. strangely enough, you won't get this volume of response in D9,10. One reason is being priced out, two is every month, there's a launch in Orchard, RV or Bukit Timah, buyer fatigue.

Quote Originally Posted by RE_Owner
    This is really impressive result. Do u know how many unit launch n how many sold :scared-
    right now no one knows but I heard developer released more stacks in the afternoon as sales was too good. I heard stack 28 sold within 1 hr. stack 18 released after lunch and by evening all sold. scary !!

wait for the news, we will know in the next 2 weeks. next week will be the actual launch I heard.

You are right. This is what I observe over the last few months as well. It is not true that Jurong price is lousy but that there isnt many projects around to pump up the price.

The next launch will be in Jurong East and another parcel of land for tender in Jurong East. With keppel price as high as 1200psf, what do you think those prices along the green line MRT?

Pretty interesting to follow and that explains why people flocking in the show flat and some committed without viewing the show flat.

With Lakefront, caspian's view will be blocked. Just goggle and u get what I mean.
    which launch is that in Jurong East?

Caspian's only worthwhile units are the poolview and school view. the others either faces the track or faces LR.

Near to Jurong East MRT. An Australian firm won the land tender for 6XX psf. It is meant for mixed development.

another land just released for tender by URA.

I think school view is blocked by the old condo... lakeview something so no view liao. maybe very high floor but again too far away to see the lake view.

which launch is that in Jurong East?

Caspian's only worthwhile units are the poolview and school view. the others either faces the track or faces LR.

As at 8.39pm tonight, 250 units were sold =) all with vested interest in the west area will huat ah

Just came back from the showflat.. is selling like hotcake
    I was there to help a colleage to choose a 4 bdr unit.. submitted the cheque & booked a unit.. agent Q up almost 2-hrs just to get the documents ready.. the admin team was preparing the documents busy like shit!!

that's over 1/3 of the total units. not bad for a first day. i was still thinking 50% sold in 2 weeks. i'm humbled by their marketing skills...

Quote Originally Posted by Rysk
    Just came back from the showflat.. is selling like hotcake
    I was there to help a colleage to choose a 4 bdr unit.. submitted the cheque & booked a unit.. agent Q up almost 2-hrs just to get the documents ready.. the admin team was preparing the documents busy like shit!!
    which stack was the 4 bedder? how much was it?

which stack was the 4 bedder? how much was it?
    stack 10 near the entrance and stack 17 (school view)

stack 10 looks pretty promising.

This wk only few days before launch...but quite z few sellers ordy dun want to sell n wait for lf response

Talking

Near to Jurong East MRT. An Australian firm won the land tender for 6XX psf. It is meant for mixed development.

another land just released for tender by URA.

I think school view is blocked by the old condo... lakeview something so no view liao. maybe very high floor but again too far away to see the lake view.
    Mine loh ... I got corner unit facing lakepoint condo ok lah not dat near maybe abt 50m away tink I can oso got pool view but see lakepoint pool n Nt caspian pool

Keppel Land says strong interest for new Lakefront Residences condos
    By Millet Enriquez | Posted: 12 November 2010 2251 hrs

The Lakefront Residences

SINGAPORE : Keppel Land held a special preview on Friday for The Lakefront Residences - its residential development located in the Jurong Lake District.

The move was met with strong enquiries from local homebuyers and investors, including residents and foreigners from China and Malaysia, the company said.

The property received positive take-up of about 250 units at an average price of approximately S$1,020 per square foot.

This reflects home buyers' confidence in the development's "strong value offerings of a prime location next to the Lakeside MRT station," said Augustine Tan, president (Singapore Residential) at Keppel Land.

The Lakefront Residences will comprise 629 homes, ranging from 1- to 4-bedroom units and penthouses when completed by the end of 2013.

Its location within the Jurong Lake District, which is envisioned to be a commercial, leisure and residential hub, is among the property's main draw for home buyers.

The district will house hotels, shopping and dining facilities, among other things. Two upcoming hospitals in the vicinity are set to be completed in 2014 and early 2015.

Keppel said the transactions are not expected to have any significant impact on the net tangible assets per share or earnings per share of Keppel Land for the financial year ending 31 December 2010. - CNA /ls

Keppel project is good at this location...buy buy for staying so near mrt and shopping centre and good school..rulang is near by and jurong point is nearby..mrt at door step so good dont need to buy expensive depreciating asset (car)..by the time TOP more facilities and amenities will also be ready or under build...good investment to buy jurong place now.. buy now or next time buy higher when Juong District take shape...

i smell 60% loan to value, somewhere in the horizon.