Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 123456781318232833 ... LastLast

Thread: The Lakefront Residences (D22, 99 years leasehold, Keppel Land)

[quote=devilplate]follow NV...700sqft 2bedder...hehe

flrplan out oredi?[/quote

size can follow but price will not....one is bankiing on Jurong lake district, the other one is not, one is 2min to mrt can see lake the other one walk 10 mins to mrt...one is nearer to town compared to the other which is farther but has its own good points that attract certain people who like it...

details such as price and launch date released...know that agents attend briefing last mid week....

[quote=peterng8]
    Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    follow NV...700sqft 2bedder...hehe

flrplan out oredi?[/quote

size can follow but price will not....one is bankiing on Jurong lake district, the other one is not, one is 2min to mrt can see lake the other one walk 10 mins to mrt...one is nearer to town compared to the other which is farther but has its own good points that attract certain people who like it...

details such as price and launch date released...know that agents attend briefing last mid week....
    tat simei plot will follow keppel den...happier?

Quote Originally Posted by rattydrama
    I nvr follow CBD ... in "bad" times, developer push out projects near good location....
    CBD can only get small units. I no guts...

If you minus the RC ledge, bay windows and AC, NV 2br is less than 700sqft

I guess Keppel's 2br could be even worse.

Buy caspian sub sale or older condos there if below $700 psf. Better
    Deal.

[quote=devilplate]
    Quote Originally Posted by peterng8

tat simei plot will follow keppel den...happier?
    happier? for what and why? my interest is not there...maybe next time when DB TOP, will consider buying a small unit so can have a resident card and my children can play at the 5-storey waterfall feature which they love it at first sight seeing the brochure......

Quote Originally Posted by kingkong1984
    Deal.

although the price is now known to be around 1K plus, it is not so sure yet whether those who already bought at lower price for other existing proj will enjoy another jump in price...as the key still lies on the the actual response of the launch. If the response of the keppel launch at this price is good, than it will be hopeful for those bought at lower price to enjoy a jump in price (how high is another question but can use past history as a reference).. and i will predict that if the response is good, it may set another caspian effect but at location dependent...

Deal.

although the price is now known to be around 1K plus, it is not so sure yet whether those who already bought at lower price for other existing proj will enjoy another jump in price...as the key still lies on the the actual response of the launch. If the response of the keppel launch at this price is good, than it will be hopeful for those bought at lower price to enjoy a jump in price (how high is another question but can use past history as a reference).. and i will predict that if the response is good, it may set another caspian effect but at location dependent...

my prediction at older condo PV and caspian still maintains the same:

http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...t=6908&page=35

Yes, DBR also good since it was cheap. You are west expert?

Duplicated

Yes, DBR also good since it was cheap. You are west expert?
    i shan't comment on "DBR also good since it was cheap", as for west expert, sory, I am no expert....

"expert" I think are people who are viewed as the statement and opinion they give that are supposed to be highly accurate and can be used as reference and guide by majority out there....

whether to believe them is up to individual..

What is DBR ? !?(・_・;?

Quote Originally Posted by greenpasture
    What is DBR ? !?(・_・;?

DBR - double bay residences - one of the launches same as the period around caspian, alexia(near queenstown mrt station, mostly MM unit) time which is around 2008 if i am not wrong...where units are completely sold...DBR one of the most compehensive facilities it said to have offered: movie room, band room, library, karoke room, island, hanging jucuzi, forest river..waterfalll and other standard full facilities that most condo have...

What is DBR ? !?(・_・;?
    DBR- double bay residences, lanuches around the time in 2008/09 where caspian and alexia (the MM units near queenstown mrt) and all units are sold...double bay residences- a whole range of facilities which inlcude hanging jacuzzi, waterfall, island, forest river etc.. which are quite impressive ...

Peter: thks! Lots of facilities comes w premium (⌒▽⌒) leh. Whats the price for smallest unit now ?

Peter: thks! Lots of facilities comes w premium (⌒▽⌒) leh. Whats the price for smallest unit now ?

if jitkiat is around..he will let u know the latest pricing now...but near TOP it a different story...

ask DBR resident agt Taunamy

draft copy. You can get from agent.

follow NV...700sqft 2bedder...hehe

flrplan out oredi?

ask DBR resident agt Taunamy
    this is a good one. I saw his post just few days ago.

my prediction at older condo PV and caspian still maintains the same:

http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...t=6908&page=35
    May 19th, 2010 #59 peterng8 vbmenu_register("postmenu_94959", true);
    Junior

Caspian vs New project (Beside Caspian)
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ay123
    whats the hurry to sell. most caspian owners are for own stay. my feel is they can wait until the new launch. i believe the price will be pushed higher. of course if the owner ask for $900psf now definitely cannot sell lah. u are always very supportive that caspian price can rise further but now u are singing a different tone? have u already sold yr unit at below $800psf?

Yeah hold hold I believe the price will reach S$1500psf in no time soon....yahoo....

U were previously quite sarcastic abt caspian rising price right. keep asking ppl to sell!!! yr view always change according to wind direction.....

Quote Originally Posted by ay123
    29 October 2010
    URA Reserve List site at Jurong Lake District is now open for application
    The Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA) today released the detailed sales conditions for a White site at Boon Lay Way. This is the second sale site to be made available for sale in the Jurong Lake District1.
    Located next to the Jurong East MRT station, this land parcel is made available for sale on the Reserve List under the second half 2010 Government Land Sales Programme. Developers interested in purchasing the site can now apply to URA for it to be put up for tender.

will this help to push keppel sale??
    this is good news. govt really push for jurong transformation.....also hope keppel can sell well.

ANNEX 3
    DETAILS OF LAND PARCEL
    Location Boon Lay Way
    Site Area 18,159.1 m

Lease Period 99 years
    Allowable Development White
    (Commercial /Hotel/ Residential)
    Maximum Permissible
    Gross Floor Area (GFA)
    88,980 m

At least 40% of the maximum permissible GFA
    for office use and the remainder for any one or
    more of the following uses:
    a) Commercial (eg. Retail and Entertainment)
    b) Hotel
    c) Residential
    Maximum Building Height Part 150m AMSL
    +/ Part 160m AMSL with a 4-
    storey low-rise zone
    Project Completion Period 7 years
    ++

+
    AMSL means Above Mean Sea Level.

++
    Computed from the date of acceptance of tender by the Authority up to the date of issue of

Temporary Occupation Permit for the whole of the proposed development.

does this mean completion of the jurong development must be within 7 years??? the first site is given 8.5 years.

Quote Originally Posted by OLY99
    May 19th, 2010 #59 peterng8 vbmenu_register

Yeah hold hold I believe the price will reach S$1500psf in no time soon....yahoo....
    Price rise to $1500psf?? dont be over optimistic.

Latest news from Biz Times.

November 2, 2010, 5.28 pm (Singapore time)
    PM Lee says property market needs monitoring

http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/sub/...411360,00.html

Quote Originally Posted by OLY99
    May 19th, 2010 #59 peterng8 vbmenu_register("postmenu_94959", true);
    Junior

Caspian vs New project (Beside Caspian)
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ay123
    whats the hurry to sell. most caspian owners are for own stay. my feel is they can wait until the new launch. i believe the price will be pushed higher. of course if the owner ask for $900psf now definitely cannot sell lah. u are always very supportive that caspian price can rise further but now u are singing a different tone? have u already sold yr unit at below $800psf?

U were previously quite sarcastic abt caspian rising price right. keep asking ppl to sell!!! yr view always change according to wind direction.....

no la, the post u cut and paste is only half the story...I am saying to sell is when price hit my predicted price of caspian at S$900 psf as mentioned, can sell already but some of the bros here hope to reach higher than this that is why I am sacastic on the price to hit S$1500psf ...

if you are owner of a caspian unit, good for you....
    only owner of caspian and PV will spend time at this thread if not...where got time...

there is still an empty land next to this project, anyone knows what it will do? another residential project?

It would be another private condo with developer buying it at record high price, thus break even would be $1,500psf. Woohoo!

Quote Originally Posted by mygeemeel
    It would be another private condo with developer buying it at record high price, thus break even would be $1,500psf. Woohoo!
    pls support keppel project...it is very good with the amenities and the so called high quality image keppel projects....watch out for another caspian effect at location dependent..

May be that is why garmen say they are watching the property very closely after keppel announces the price at this surburban area..coupled with the predicted info of cash flowing into the region...this price if sold out, proj at those good location sure chiong one..

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

It that so? I didn't find Park Infinia by Keppel to be 'high quality'.

pls support keppel project...it is very good with the amenities and the so called high quality image keppel projects....watch out for another caspian effect at location dependent..

May be that is why garmen say they are watching the property very closely after keppel announces the price at this surburban area..coupled with the predicted info of cash flowing into the region...this price if sold out, proj at those good location sure chiong one..

Actually, people should be buying Caspian isn't it? Earlier TOP, lower psf/quantum...

But I must say Kepland has cleverly design their development, away from mrt tracks.

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    It that so? I didn't find Park Infinia by Keppel to be 'high quality'.

at this current situation, and to sell at this price ...I think they have to carry out their launch and plan carefully to make it a full sell out....