Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Spottiswoode Residences, 351 units, UOL

Quote Originally Posted by august
    doubt so.. no mrt around leh
    outram lor...but i tink nid 10mins...aiya...just find tenants working in CBD...they jus walk to work

I think they should maybe learn from the previous project and call it "Dorsett" or something to bring it more "upmarket". Spottiswood and Outram area just seem so downmarket. Even the MRT station is full of leerers and harrassers leering at every girl and looking for China streetwalkers (worst still - approach every girl for "service"). Never like the environment - makes one feel very uncomfortable. If you're a family, I would suggest avoid at all cost. In fact, I find Geylang more discreet than those old men at Outram and the surrounding district, including Spottiswood area.

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Falcon
    I think they should maybe learn from the previous project and call it "Dorsett" or something to bring it more "upmarket". Spottiswood and Outram area just seem so downmarket. Even the MRT station is full of leerers and harrassers leering at every girl and looking for China streetwalkers (worst still - approach every girl for "service"). Never like the environment - makes one feel very uncomfortable. If you're a family, I would suggest avoid at all cost. In fact, I find Geylang more discreet than those old men at Outram and the surrounding district, including Spottiswood area.
    i dun tink this project caters for family anyw....mainly 1-2bedders...shd be commanding 2kpsf+ taking 76 shenton as a guide....76shenton better location but 99lh..this FH but near to HDBs...probably about same pricing...but 2kpsf i wun bite

sian......1bedder facing direct noon sun....only 2/3bedders facing park+container view

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...d02-new-launch

2bedders shd be ard 1.5mio upwards...

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    if priced at 1 mio...i will GRAB one at least....around 10-15 flr will do liao...facing park will be nice

BUT WAIT LONG LONG
    your pricing more scary then FEO lol
    even freehold this area no way above $2k psf, around $1.5k++ psf more likely ...

Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast