Page 446 of 1198 FirstFirst ... 346396436442443444445446447448449450456496546946 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,676 of 7185

Thread: Waterview (D18, 99-year Leasehold, Sim Lian Group)

1. Default

As quiet as ghost town....

Haha alot of attention diverted to the 2 new developments in Bedok.

Looking forward to see some Dec progress pictures

I think the reservoir facing stacks are already up to Level 3 already.

I spoke to Shirley recently, i will likely going to get them to customise my fridge space to 84.5cm from the current 70cm.

Quote Originally Posted by Kengar
    Haha alot of attention diverted to the 2 new developments in Bedok.

Looking forward to see some Dec progress pictures

I think the reservoir facing stacks are already up to Level 3 already.

I spoke to Shirley recently, i will likely going to get them to customise my fridge space to 84.5cm from the current 70cm.
    i like this idea! so we will have much more choice of fridge rather than expensive Folio... .
    what did she say? OK? any impact to the already very small cooking area?

by the way, didn't have mode to take photo as the progress is toooooooo slow, no much diff from last mth.

I asked her if any additional costs, she says does not think so.

I think I will still have enough space, since my wife doesn't cook much. But not sure about the future. In fact, the reduced space might actually be more than my current kitchen table top space. Haha.

My other consideration is ceiling fan.. should i have 2 ? One for living hall, one for dining? Or just have one at the living hall? But dining area will be stuffy.

Having 2 ceiling fans looks abit overwhelming in a small space.

Any comments?

Quote Originally Posted by East Lover
    i like this idea! so we will have much more choice of fridge rather than expensive Folio... .
    what did she say? OK? any impact to the already very small cooking area?

by the way, didn't have mode to take photo as the progress is toooooooo slow, no much diff from last mth.

Quote Originally Posted by Kengar
    I asked her if any additional costs, she says does not think so.

I think I will still have enough space, since my wife doesn't cook much. But not sure about the future. In fact, the reduced space might actually be more than my current kitchen table top space. Haha.

My other consideration is ceiling fan.. should i have 2 ? One for living hall, one for dining? Or just have one at the living hall? But dining area will be stuffy.

Having 2 ceiling fans looks abit overwhelming in a small space.

Any comments?
    i like the fridge idea. let me talk to my maid first as she is a heavy cooker hahahaha!

for ceiling fans, sorry but i feel a bit HDB style leh.... how about a nice floor fan instead? in fact, in tropica is so windy, we hardly on the fan in living & dinning hall...
    Last edited by East Lover; 5th December 2011 at 09:47 AM.

Haha on contrary, my KDK floor fan makes my current HDB very "HDB looking"

Does the windiness bring any dust problem so far to your unit in Tropica?

The wind blows in 365 days?

Quote Originally Posted by East Lover
    i like the fridge idea. let me talk to my maid first as she is a heave cooker hahahaha!

for ceiling fans, sorry but i feel a bit HDB style leh.... how about a nice floor fan instead? in fact, in tropica is so windy, we hardly on the fan in living & dinning hall...