Page 446 of 1437 FirstFirst ... 346396436442443444445446447448449450456496546946 ... LastLast
Results 2,226 to 2,230 of 7185

Thread: Waterview (D18, 99-year Leasehold, Sim Lian Group)

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by huddy
    Oh, confirm 2.8m on ceiling height? I remember my agent told me like 3.0m

Really mysterious .... lol
    i think it's in the last page of purchase option...

East Lover, which floor did you take the photo? I am at 7 flr so wondering how the view will be???

The height of WV should be high, my CBTP has a very spacious feel because of the ceiling height...

Kengar, spoke with Shirley and she said can do lighting point at toilet mirror cabinet (cove lighting). Asked about cabinet at mirror and she said will jut out abit only...

She will revert back to me on costing shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by chestnut
    East Lover, which floor did you take the photo? I am at 7 flr so wondering how the view will be???

The height of WV should be high, my CBTP has a very spacious feel because of the ceiling height...
    If i remember correctly, CBTP has floor-to-floor height of 3.15m, effective ceiling height about 2.9m.

According to my agent, WV has floor-to-floor height of 3.0m, and we can expect the floor to ceiling height to be ~2.8m considering the floor thickness in the 15-storey WV is thinner than the 40-storey CBTP.

I might consider not to install a force ceiling in living area to retain the spacious feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by huddy
    If i remember correctly, CBTP has floor-to-floor height of 3.15m, effective ceiling height about 2.9m.

According to my agent, WV has floor-to-floor height of 3.0m, and we can expect the floor to ceiling height to be ~2.8m considering the floor thickness in the 15-storey WV is thinner than the 40-storey CBTP.

I might consider not to install a force ceiling in living area to retain the spacious feeling.
    Good analysis. 2.8m floor to celiling height is quite alright if it's for real.