Page 4 of 240 FirstFirst 1234567891419242934 ... LastLast

Thread: Waterview (D18, 99-year Leasehold, Sim Lian Group)

Quote Originally Posted by nonameleh
    Any food/hawker centre around the area within walking distance? Wondering how those people have lunch there, maybe from TP canteen? It looks deserted, unless you drive....
    hehe ppl here all driving, and majoriy have maid, can cook at home. so far no issue.

but when waterview and new EC are up, i guess (and I hope) government will setup some coffee shop and grocery shop nearby, then desert will turn to oasis

Default First Transaction is out!

So fast!

Unit: Blk 81 #14-18
    + got pool view and reservior view and partial quary view?
    - road noise from Ave 10
    Psf: $948
    floor area 1324
    Total: $1255k
    Transaction date: 17 Nov 10

If I remember correctly, this unit has 270 degree view and is away from traffic noise.

Quote Originally Posted by condolisa
    If I remember correctly, this unit has 270 degree view and is away from traffic noise.
    MBR could be hot and noisy. but 270 degree view is very attractive!

is this area RCR? wow 3 bed at this psf, re-sale market for other projects will have alot of hope...I see that the RCR will have more transactions in the near future.

Quote Originally Posted by East Lover
    So fast!

Unit: Blk 81 #14-18
    + got pool view and reservior view and partial quary view?
    - road noise from Ave 10
    Psf: $948
    floor area 1324
    Total: $1255k
    Transaction date: 17 Nov 10

No. 2 top seller in Nov 376 units sold in Nov. Median Price 903psf. not sure how much more has been sold in the past 2 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    No. 2 top seller in Nov 376 units sold in Nov. Median Price 903psf. not sure how much more has been sold in the past 2 weeks.
    Cool where did you get all these info Bargain Hunter? You working in real estate business?

nope, this is public info. every 15th of the following month, the data is released on URA's website :

http://www.ura.gov.sg/real_estate/index.htm click on "Check price of private residential units sold"

Quote Originally Posted by Kengar
    Cool where did you get all these info Bargain Hunter? You working in real estate business?

I wonder which stack is selling at 501 psf? Seems reasonable price.

I wonder which stack is selling at 501 psf? Seems reasonable price.
    must be Penthouse loh. start from 2.xx mil, reasonable?

Sim Lian Chairman bought one at $2,223,000 for 4176 sqft, that will be at 532 psf.

must be Penthouse loh. start from 2.xx mil, reasonable?

Sim Lian Chairman bought one at $2,223,000 for 4176 sqft, that will be at 532 psf.
    It's reasonable in today's context

Default WV median price: $903 psf

Private home sales soar

Wed, Dec 15, 2010
    AsiaOne

Private home sales have hit 15,018 units in the first 11 months of this year, reported the Straits Times. This beats the previous record 14,811 units sold in 2007.

A total of 1,909 private homes were sold in Nov, marking an 80 per cent increase from the month before. This number does not include the sale of executive condominiums, which would push the figure up to 2,084.
    Among the top sellers were Keppel's The Lakefront Residences near Lakeside MRT Station, where 437 units were snapped up at a median price of $1,075 per sq ft (psf), Sim Lian's Waterview in Tampines Ave 10, which saw 376 units sold at a median price of $903 psf and Spottiswoode Residences, with 258 buyers at $1,853 psf.

So far which unit is from $850 psf as they advertised?

Address PSF Sqft Price Contract Date
    79 #06-15 $902 926 $835k 02 Dec 10
    75 #12-08 $913 1184 $1081k 29 Nov 10
    81 #14-18 $948 1324 $1255k 17 Nov 10

What say your agent? Wonder if 04-14 taken yet

What say your agent? Wonder if 04-14 taken yet
    no update...

my lawyer wrote to developer for detailed floorplan. no response from them...

Don't understand. why they dear not to give us the floorplan with measurement. they should have at hand before lauch right?

my lawyer wrote to developer for detailed floorplan. no response from them...

Don't understand. why they dear not to give us the floorplan with measurement. they should have at hand before lauch right?
    Hi East Lover, do you plan to make changes to the interior fittings that the developer is providing?

I am planning to do my own marble flooring. Not sure if it would be a difficult to coordinate with my renovation company when the time comes.

Hi East Lover, do you plan to make changes to the interior fittings that the developer is providing?

I am planning to do my own marble flooring. Not sure if it would be a difficult to coordinate with my renovation company when the time comes.
    yes, i'm thinking of it...
    that's why detailed measurement is important, so we can plan ahead. lawyer said we need to report defect within 1 mth after T.O.P., so only that we can start reno, right?

yes, i'm thinking of it...
    that's why detailed measurement is important, so we can plan ahead. lawyer said we need to report defect within 1 mth after T.O.P., so only that we can start reno, right?
    I know we can write in to report defect within 1 year of TOP; is the 1 month policy meant to ensure areas subjected to renovation are okay before the reno starts?

I am just thinking that during renovations, the contractors would have a higher chance of damaging those that already fitted/built-in by developer.

May be difficult to establiseh who's at fault.

Probably it is the risk that we have to take. Haha.

usually, in the 1st week after u get your keys, you should do a thorough inspection and report the defects. the faster u report, the better becoz other units will soon join the queue and if u r slow u will be way down the order for rectification. indeed, if u do ur reno first, there may be some dispute later.

I know we can write in to report defect within 1 year of TOP; is the 1 month policy meant to ensure areas subjected to renovation are okay before the reno starts?

I am just thinking that during renovations, the contractors would have a higher chance of damaging those that already fitted/built-in by developer.

Hello East Lover, where did you find the addresses of the units sold?

check streetsine for the infor

Quote Originally Posted by terence
    check streetsine for the infor

Thank you !

If you wanto change to marble, do you want to request developer not lay the flooring? otherwise you have to pay for the removal as well...

Btw, my WV option paper was signed by "Marble Tan", haha, sounds familar to our Tampines MP?!

Anyway I think i better ask designer to see the showflat first, then plan carefully.

usually, in the 1st week after u get your keys, you should do a thorough inspection and report the defects. the faster u report, the better becoz other units will soon join the queue and if u r slow u will be way down the order for rectification. indeed, if u do ur reno first, there may be some dispute later.
    Thanks for the tips. hope we can collect key at first batch, so can act fast

Yeah yup, I intend to request them not to lay the tile.

I have sent an email to a contact person from the developer, provided by Orangetee about my request (also asked for the detailed floor plan), still waiting for their reply.

Apparently WV and Tropica are not under Tampines GRC according to a recent Straits Times article.... I think it is under Aljunied GRC. The Tampines GRC line cuts off along Tampines Ave 1. :P

If you wanto change to marble, do you want to request developer not lay the flooring? otherwise you have to pay for the removal as well...

Btw, my WV option paper was signed by "Marble Tan", haha, sounds familar to our Tampines MP?!

Anyway I think i better ask designer to see the showflat first, then plan carefully.

marble tan should provide marble leh...how come never? haha

designer willing to help u design so many years before TOP?

Does anyone know an effective window film that allows maximum light to come in, and yet people outside cannot see through (both day and night)?

Or are the existing windows provided by the developer is enough? haha

I think my bedroom is within the viewing distance of the neighbour unit.

marble tan should provide marble leh...how come never? haha

designer willing to help u design so many years before TOP?
    $$ ...pay deposit first surely can....lol

Does anyone know an effective window film that allows maximum light to come in, and yet people outside cannot see through (both day and night)?

Or are the existing windows provided by the developer is enough? haha

I think my bedroom is within the viewing distance of the neighbour unit.
    not such film available.....

only day time....at nite....ppl see u more clearly unless u do those super dark tinted....min sunlight

Yeah yup, I intend to request them not to lay the tile.

I have sent an email to a contact person from the developer, provided by Orangetee about my request (also asked for the detailed floor plan), still waiting for their reply.

Apparently WV and Tropica are not under Tampines GRC according to a recent Straits Times article.... I think it is under Aljunied GRC. The Tampines GRC line cuts off along Tampines Ave 1. :P
    I know, because George Yeo is Tropica MP, not Mah Bow Tan... but hoh, I do hope my option was singed by Mah Bow Tan instead of Mable Tan. hahaha