Page 21 of 240 FirstFirst ... 61116171819202122232425263136414651 ... LastLast

Thread: Waterview (D18, 99-year Leasehold, Sim Lian Group)

This is worrying me. That means we are cheated of the actual thing. Like I said, the room is almost useless except for a queen sized bed and that's it. Only selected side table can be placed in the room.

How could they do such a thing. Sigh. Bad.

Quote Originally Posted by East Lover
    balcony view see left:
    Beautiful shot! Think Sim Lian must give u credit for some marketing efforts.

Is this taken from 8th to 12th floor or higher?

Beautiful view....I think better than the waterfront collections. South facing also good for period 8 fengshui and you can see the city view as well... too bad no mrt around.

I've stitched the 2 photos together for your viewing pleasure.

stop stop! you tempting me to hoot stack 12 subsale!

balcony turn right, have city view some more

Is military plane noisy during weekday?
    I jog there occassionally during weekday and can see/hear the military planes.....

Exclamation

Seems like I hv to put my unit up for sub-sale soon... Grrrrr

Quote Originally Posted by Kengar
    Beautiful shot! Think Sim Lian must give u credit for some marketing efforts.

Is this taken from 8th to 12th floor or higher?
    '
    haha what i only want is the free upgrade to marble floor, free oven and fridge
    Last edited by East Lover; 06-03-11 at 15:12.

Quote Originally Posted by kEN9170
    Is military plane noisy during weekday?
    I jog there occassionally during weekday and can see/hear the military planes.....
    got mah? i stay here for more than 1 year liao, never heard any plane noisy. only the frog singing after raining day, or the construction noise in front of the 'small river'

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    I've stitched the 2 photos together for your viewing pleasure.
    wow, very good! looks like the SL photo thank you very much!

Quote Originally Posted by McKinnon
    haha buy one more here lah

Beautiful view....I think better than the waterfront collections. South facing also good for period 8 fengshui and you can see the city view as well... too bad no mrt around.
    thanks. i like the south facing view. very nice yet very peaceful. which project have you chosen?

Quote Originally Posted by desquire
    This is worrying me. That means we are cheated of the actual thing. Like I said, the room is almost useless except for a queen sized bed and that's it. Only selected side table can be placed in the room.

How could they do such a thing. Sigh. Bad.
    Desquire, don't worry too much. I feel in most of the recent launches I seen so far, the common bedrooms are more or less about the same small size given that much space are given to the balcony and yard. Even new ECs, BTOs are build in the same way. Space contraints are fact of life we have to accept. Cheer up, let's look for a good ID to make intelligent use of the limited space.

thanks. i like the south facing view. very nice yet very peaceful. which project have you chosen?
    I've bought waterfront isle haa haa... Waterview units with reservoir view over my budget and all snapped up before I went haa haa.

Desquire, don't worry too much. I feel in most of the recent launches I seen so far, the common bedrooms are more or less about the same small size given that much space are given to the balcony and yard. Even new ECs, BTOs are build in the same way. Space contraints are fact of life we have to accept. Cheer up, let's look for a good ID to make intelligent use of the limited space.
    Bro thank you for your comforting words. Guess just look on the bright side of life. Knowing there's so many nice people in here makes me happy already despite being broke. Hehehe.

I tend to think and think and worry and endless of it. When I look at the place coming up I got rather excited. They moving really fast and obe more quarters coming up. Super!!!

Holly Molly. Gosh sis, you pressurising do many people. Haha. Your pic better than SL for sure!

The picture is a real killer!! Bro Mc Kinnon, join the party. You hv many Tropica neighbours who jumped ship too!! Like Kengar mentioned, don't think too much. Hehe. Sub-sale. Go go go!

I've bought waterfront isle haa haa... Waterview units with reservoir view over my budget and all snapped up before I went haa haa.
    you really hoot everywhere

dun worry i intro u my super id when the time comes.

Seems like I hv to put my unit up for sub-sale soon... Grrrrr

dun worry i intro u my super id when the time comes.
    When we hv the chance to meet then I share with you my headache bro. I cannot use ID. That's the thing...

got mah? i stay here for more than 1 year liao, never heard any plane noisy. only the frog singing after raining day, or the construction noise in front of the 'small river'
    What about the noise from the road? It looks wide enough for racing

Quote Originally Posted by nonameleh
    What about the noise from the road? It looks wide enough for racing
    not at all from my current Tropica unit, and I guess it should be pretty safe for my future stack 09 unit. tested from the site, very little road noise now, after WV fully buildup, road noise will be blocked.

no west sun?

not at all from my current Tropica unit, and I guess it should be pretty safe for my future stack 09 unit. tested from the site, very little road noise now, after WV fully buildup, road noise will be blocked.

Quote Originally Posted by noblebaby
    no west sun?
    my current one no west sun, WV will have a bit

my current one no west sun, WV will have a bit
    Hi East Lover, is our Stack 9/13 the same facing as the showflat? if yes, then really will hit by west sun.. but i remember the agent say no west sun back then.

tiny bit only bro, the sun changes position throughout the year, as long as dun have direct west facing it's fine.

Hi East Lover, is our Stack 9/13 the same facing as the showflat? if yes, then really will hit by west sun.. but i remember the agent say no west sun back then.

Oh 'sun'...kekeke. Any astronomer knows whether my stack will be getting the hot 'sun'?

Oh 'sun'...kekeke. Any astronomer knows whether my stack will be getting the hot 'sun'?
    your block hopefully can be blocked by block 87, 89
    Yes, stack 09 & 13 same facing, and no "protection" by other block at all, so we will hit a bit afternoon sun.

Yes same facing. my MBR will hit a bit, half window i guess? luckily no big window like stack 14.

room 2 & 3 is pretty safe, balcony can cover by the wall, 4th room hopefuly can cover by the aircon ledge. not that bad.

Good thing is that we can afternoon sun to dry the laundry...

your block hopefully can be blocked by block 87, 89
    Yes, stack 09 & 13 same facing, and no "protection" by other block at all, so we will hit a bit afternoon sun.
    Our blocks facing the same right if I am not wrong or maybe yours tilted a little?

Thank you for your valuable analogy. If got 'sun' then shall dry clothes too.

Our blocks facing the same right if I am not wrong or maybe yours tilted a little?

Thank you for your valuable analogy. If got 'sun' then shall dry clothes too.
    yes same facing, slightly south-west facing which is the best facing in current 八运

but maybe 16 floor tall of block 87/89 can somehow block the west sun for you?

For stack 09, we don't have such "luxury" ... maybe stack 14 can block some westsun for bro Kengar
    remember the famouse siteplan?