Page 225 of 240 FirstFirst ... 195200205210215220221222223224225226227228229230235 ... LastLast
Results 6,721 to 6,750 of 7185

Thread: Waterview (D18, 99-year Leasehold, Sim Lian Group)

Thank you sis eastlover. It must be an exciting adventure for you..
    Which entry did you sneak in from?

Quote Originally Posted by East Lover
    Dear FEC, I managed to sneak into waterview tonight!

I managed to visit my unit, that night view of reservoir n city is just very very very nice! The whole unit is very quiet, windy......the best we got very nice view in every room, even the tiny 4 room also have some quarry view. I purposely open the MBR windows, the road noise from ave 10 are very very little..

I think the interior are done up 7788. All the built-in cabinets are installed, only the door, drawer, fittings are not installed yet.

Flooring are done, but covered with protector. They will only polish before handover.

The backyard good size, but Aircon lodge are very spacious really wasted if we don't use for laundry

On general it's not far away from show flat, but few things to take note:
    1. The little corner between kitchen n HS are not empty! They installed a big cabinet for all those power control things...
    2. The iron gate is just half height
    3. The kitchen door to backyard is glass door
    4. The entry area from main door very small! Narrower than the snowflat at first sight
    5. There is NO place to put shoes outside! not at all. They build some bulky cabinet outside the main door, very big, quite high. I don't know what's inside. Maybe those meter thing.... So you can only view lake but can't utilize the outside area at all. party time the most narrow place will be the lift lobby n main door The 2-bedder unit still possible to place a small shoe rack ...

For external,
    1. Tile are installed in the pool. The water play "fake little mountain" are ready in children pool
    2. BBQ area very big
    3. Playground almost done, spacious
    4. No path from our ground to the wooden decking. I had to walk through the soil, jump a bit, in order to reach to the wood path
    5. The decking not done yet, at least from reservoir side. I couldn't reach to basketball court side
    6. The quarry view from wood decking are at eye level. Seems not bad to me, but too dark, can't see much at night
    7. Road noise from decking acceptable, and not that near in fact.
    8. The solid wall only built from entry-Along tropica-till the side gate. Not for security purpose. It's for car driving path
    9. Beside solid wall, a big gap to the wire wall, for landscape.

I have to share all the dear FEC, WVer, our project is really really huge! When I was standing at pool side and looked around, I felt myself very small the big 8 design make WV very spacious n windy!! Good fengshui!

Congrats to all WV owners! TOP is really counting down now!
    Thank you for the update ?

May I know how you go up to your floor? By lift or by walk up to the stair case?

East Lover,

u r the best!! Told my mum ur findings & she was so happy.

Xie xie

Looking fwd to TOP

Hi eastlover, is the boundary wall surrounding the condo made of concrete or mesh wire fence?

haha... do i get a sense that soon, some others are going to try this adventure too? ....

Please be careful for your own safety hor...haha, no matter what, is still a construction site. And dun take the lift even if there's power.

i claim up via the staircase... stack #09

Quote Originally Posted by Justin3
    Thank you for the update ?

May I know how you go up to your floor? By lift or by walk up to the stair case?
    Quote Originally Posted by thechoi
    Thank you sis eastlover. It must be an exciting adventure for you..
    Which entry did you sneak in from?

the boundary wall from entry to block 79 is concrete wall. the wire fence starts from the reservior facing all the way to the entry.

the concrete wall is purely for car drivng path safy purpose...
    Quote Originally Posted by star
    Hi eastlover, is the boundary wall surrounding the condo made of concrete or mesh wire fence?

thanks! i think i will dare not to try it again liao... actually quite risky in the dark night at contruction site but i felt no fear maybe i was at my home?

WV is very nice project i have to repeat again. you come and feel to appreciate it!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadus
    haha... do i get a sense that soon, some others are going to try this adventure too? ....

Please be careful for your own safety hor...haha, no matter what, is still a construction site. And dun take the lift even if there's power.

1. Anyone looking for loft bed? Any recommendation?
    2. Is it better to wall mount TV or to have a feature wall to mount it?

Quote Originally Posted by athenl
    1. Anyone looking for loft bed? Any recommendation?
    2. Is it better to wall mount TV or to have a feature wall to mount it?
    Featurewall is nice and conceals the wires but takes up precious space and makes the room, which is already small, even smaller. I would go for just wall mount without feature wall. Maybe just paint the wall with deco-art

Pool is going to remove today. They started yesterday. Club house is doing now...

Maybe tomorrow east guy can come & take a big shoot for our big-8 pools!

Pool is going to remove today. They started yesterday. Club house is doing now...

Wow!! Soooo looking forward to see the pools! Wished I can go in n see......

Quote Originally Posted by waterviewer88
    Featurewall is nice and conceals the wires but takes up precious space and makes the room, which is already small, even smaller. I would go for just wall mount without feature wall. Maybe just paint the wall with deco-art
    You can just put a piece of feature wall that don't take up much space... remembering that feature wall can help to make the room more spacious. Spaciousness is a matter of perception to a certain limitation of course

Sis your network reception very the pow-derful. I shall take a look later in the evening the unveiling of the '8'.

My brother also went into his Prive with the help of the workers legally. Hehe. Just buy them some food and all and they went in-a few of them. Just confirmed TOP a few days ago he mentioned so he's as excited as a raccoon.
    Þú vissir af mér
    ‘Eg vissi af þér
    Við vissum alltaf að þetta myndi enda

Quote Originally Posted by waterviewer88

Thank you for the advice!

For the benefit of those not in our facebook group, pics from our dear bro EastGuy taken this morning.

thanks! i think i will dare not to try it again liao... actually quite risky in the dark night at contruction site but i felt no fear maybe i was at my home?

WV is very nice project i have to repeat again. you come and feel to appreciate it!

Good Job Sister. You must be train before in FIBUA (Fighting In Build Up Area) with our 3G Army. Thanks for your detail report.

Thanks Brother Tay

Default Auqarius

Thanks for the photos, just manage to retrieve it and the pool is real huge and loves it is in blue thanks brothers and sisters

A case of an average of 696x4 which gives a total of 2784 should each single waterviewer jumps into the pool in a heatwave. Some might hv to settle for the reservoir in a worst case scenario. Haha...
    Þú vissir af mér
    ‘Eg vissi af þér

Quote Originally Posted by desquire
    A case of an average of 696x4 which gives a total of 2784 should each single waterviewer jumps into the pool in a heatwave. Some might hv to settle for the reservoir in a worst case scenario. Haha...
    that's true :P

I need to consult Mr Tay again

See the progress of Minton, i think that's the stage of ready for TOP... how long more can we archive that stage? by end of August possible??

http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...=9308&page=336

The area of the adult pool of 50m diameter is 1964 sqm. Assuming each person takes up 0.5sqm of space, you can fit in 3388 people - more than the whole ave waterview population...and that's not counting the kiddie pool yet
    hungry eat sleepy sleep

I need to consult Mr Tay again

See the progress of Minton, i think that's the stage of ready for TOP... how long more can we archive that stage? by end of August possible??

http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...=9308&page=336
    I think a safe bet is end oct.
    hungry eat sleepy sleep

Quote Originally Posted by acidic.straw
    The area of the adult pool of 50m diameter is 1964 sqm. Assuming each person takes up 0.5sqm of space, you can fit in 3388 people - more than the whole ave waterview population...and that's not counting the kiddie pool yet
    Hahahha. I like the way you think bro. That's the way Math is supposed to be. More than enough. I wanna be beside all the WV babes... Hahahha... Let's see what happens when the day comes...
    Þú vissir af mér
    ‘Eg vissi af þér

Now it's almost certain. Workers there mentioned November. That means they must have been programmed to know that the place will complete by then. Who is more accurate than the workers who work themselves. It's SL target and the workers' duty to meet the deadline.

So, lets all get ready for Christmas 2013 with the Renovation contractors!!
    Þú vissir af mér
    ‘Eg vissi af þér

Now it's almost certain. Workers there mentioned November. That means they must have been programmed to know that the place will complete by then. Who is more accurate than the workers who work themselves. It's SL target and the workers' duty to meet the deadline.

So, lets all get ready for Christmas 2013 with the Renovation contractors!!

Just curious, when you mentioned Nov = meaning TOP? But it might be in batches to release the keys right? Might drag for a few weeks or months?

Just curious, when you mentioned Nov = meaning TOP? But it might be in batches to release the keys right? Might drag for a few weeks or months?
    Months....

Yup, the front runners will get their keys first. That's what I was told. I'm a rookie in this.
    Þú vissir af mér
    ‘Eg vissi af þér

I agree. Still looks like quite a lot of works. Frontage, they are hurting up those planter boxes, still got that water feature which will require some pumps, pipeworks etc. Clubhouse still need quite a bit of works. Last saw some application dated 5 Jul 13 for some structural wworks n status was processing. Some minor works I guess. Btw actual readiness for TOP, application, inspection n hopefully no directions to rectify n actual TOP, reasonable to cater at least 2 wks if not more.