Page 235 of 240 FirstFirst ... 205210215220225230231232233234235236237238239 ... LastLast
Results 7,021 to 7,050 of 7185

Thread: Waterview (D18, 99-year Leasehold, Sim Lian Group)

I agree that SL should not rush, at the sacrifice of quality... but they can't just do nothing, no progress like that leh...

although legally they can only TOP in 2015, but that will not benefit them neither... they cant collect $$$ before TOP right? all the money we paid is to a special account before TOP correct?

If they finish WV as promised by Nov 2013, it's win-win to everybody
    Quote Originally Posted by jbtay View Post
    Maybe we all made too much noise n they got getup with us. Anyway, they need only TOP in 2015 n not be in breach of contract.

Quote Originally Posted by East Lover View Post
    I agree that SL should not rush, at the sacrifice of quality... but they can't just do nothing, no progress like that leh...

although legally they can only TOP in 2015, but that will not benefit them neither... they cant collect $$$ before TOP right? all the money we paid is to a special account before TOP correct?

If they finish WV as promised by Nov 2013, it's win-win to everybody
    Hi EastLover,
    Not to worry too much, am sure SL also wants to end the project quickly to collect our payments to roll other projects or payments for loans they have taken up, if project delay, they will lose margins and profits. I putting my faith in Nov too.
    Hopefully blocks along Ave10 have their protective window film remove = units is 99% ready and security like fencing & guard house plus internal roadway+carparks is ready by end Oct, then I can smell the TOP...

My sis who own a unit in Livia (pasir ris, CDL) collect her keys when the carpark, her block and landscape is only 90% ready

Thank you!! You lighten my day!

i noticed more and more blocks have turned on the lift lobby lights, including the famous turtle blocks (our dear desquire's one ). but mine still in dark...

Does this lobby light presenting something? if PH terrace glass fence completed, the entire block consided done? so lift lobby lights can be on?

Quote Originally Posted by Ay&dktk View Post
    Hi EastLover,
    Not to worry too much, am sure SL also wants to end the project quickly to collect our payments to roll other projects or payments for loans they have taken up, if project delay, they will lose margins and profits. I putting my faith in Nov too.
    Hopefully blocks along Ave10 have their protective window film remove = units is 99% ready and security like fencing & guard house plus internal roadway+carparks is ready by end Oct, then I can smell the TOP...

My sis who own a unit in Livia (pasir ris, CDL) collect her keys when the carpark, her block and landscape is only 90% ready

i noticed more and more blocks have turned on the lift lobby lights, including the famous turtle blocks (our dear desquire's one ). but mine still in dark...

Does this lobby light presenting something? if PH terrace glass fence completed, the entire block consided done? so lift lobby lights can be on?
    Haha. My block always last la. I think you can queue up for your keys soon... Mine will be last of the lot... Doesn't matter la. Not much of a difference to me also.
    Þú vissir af mér
    ‘Eg vissi af þér
    Við vissum alltaf að þetta myndi enda

Hi EL, this am not too sure, maybe SL do differently from CDL, when my sis move in after 2months, her block lobby is still not 100% complete, the lifts's internal is still covered by wooden panels, it's like walking into a wooden box! The landscaping+function room is still doing the final completion works. However, the perimeter fencing and guard house is operation and so does the block's entrance security system. Initially there is some theft issues (lost of bicycle from the parking lots), other then tat, it took additional 6 more months before they start to clean up. Therefore I am hopeful SL would do the same, as long as the units is ready and security is operation, carparks, roads and walkway is ready, I dun see what is the hold up as TOP and minor works can do concurrently.

Smile

When you see guards on duty, it means TOP soon.

If Bedok Mall can ready by Xmas, I don't see Why WV cannot.

Quote Originally Posted by kEN9170 View Post

If Bedok Mall can ready by Xmas, I don't see Why WV cannot.
    I really doubt that the Bedok Mall can be ready by Xmas.
    But I believe WV's guard will be on duty before Xmas.

祝大家中秋快乐,月圆人团圆,早日入住美丽家园!

Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoney Stone Stone View Post
    I really doubt that the Bedok Mall can be ready by Xmas.
    But I believe WV's guard will be on duty before Xmas.

Quote Originally Posted by kEN9170 View Post

If Bedok Mall can ready by Xmas,
    just dont end up like jem mall
    In the final analysis.....its NOT whether you have a diploma,degree,masters OR PHD....its whether you have a HDB/PC/EC or LANDED...

Anyone has the model picture of WV entry? Especially the facing ave 1 blocks? I don't think they are building a drive way leh, cause I saw they laying some something taller than the road. Landscaping??

The guard house is really in good shape, but club house still no progress. Same house different speed

Anyone has the model picture of WV entry? Especially the facing ave 1 blocks? I don't think they are building a drive way leh, cause I saw they laying some something taller than the road. Landscaping??

The guard house is really in good shape, but club house still no progress. Same house different speed
    Based on site plan, the roadway along Ave 1 ends near the water feature, the main roadway goes to the clubhouse and continues around the corner up to the BBQ area on the reservoir side. Taxi drop-off will have to be at the club house and turn around. Unlike the older condos eg AqBP which has roadway all round the entire estate.

Thank you Mr. Tay!! U are so resourceful

So along ave 10 & ave 1 will be integrated green with the first floor landscaping. They haven't touched ave 10 side yet, another 2 mths to complete?

Also, need to lay decking for swimming pools, club house, and long viewing gallery from BBQ pits to ave 10, even concurrently doing, also another 2 mths?

Street lamp installed, baby pool lighting under the seating on already n realy nice tall trees all planted, they are busy for the grass, flowers n bushes now.

Driveway is quite straightforward I think? The BBQ huge roof only one day job? Flooring for tennis court n basketball court not started...

What else they haven't started? Maybe we cross check with the site map to avoid any surprise

Will there be some underneath lighting between baby pool & adult pool? I can't tell if its installed...

Based on site plan, the roadway along Ave 1 ends near the water feature, the main roadway goes to the clubhouse and continues around the corner up to the BBQ area on the reservoir side. Taxi drop-off will have to be at the club house and turn around. Unlike the older condos eg AqBP which has roadway all round the entire estate.

Mr. Tay, can I trouble u to share the clubhouse model photo as well? I really wonder how come there is zero progress for this small building. Any technical challenge they are facing? How fantasy will this clubhouse be?

It's not 慢工出细活,it's rather 磨洋工, the workers just come here show face everyday, then gone, don't know what's the dirty trick are they playing...

Thank you Mr. Tay!! U are so resourceful

So along ave 10 & ave 1 will be integrated green with the first floor landscaping. They haven't touched ave 10 side yet, another 2 mths to complete?

Also, need to lay decking for swimming pools, club house, and long viewing gallery from BBQ pits to ave 10, even concurrently doing, also another 2 mths?

Street lamp installed, baby pool lighting under the seating on already n realy nice tall trees all planted, they are busy for the grass, flowers n bushes now.

Driveway is quite straightforward I think? The BBQ huge roof only one day job? Flooring for tennis court n basketball court not started...

What else they haven't started? Maybe we cross check with the site map to avoid any surprise

Will there be some underneath lighting between baby pool & adult pool? I can't tell if its installed...
    There's a patch of constellation lights between the two pools. Underneath I'm not too sure. Hehe. So it will look like some zodiac symbols on the floor between them.
    Þú vissir af mér
    ‘Eg vissi af þér

If you enter WV project number below into the BCA plan application status, you will see that a number of submissions of certified as-built structural plans require re-submission. IS SL awaiting for these submissions to be accepted before they commence the interior and tiling works?

A1378-00001-2010
    https://www.bca.gov.sg/eservice/ProcessCDNew.aspx

Pics of clubhouse attached. Lovely isn't it.

If you enter WV project number below into the BCA plan application status, you will see that a number of submissions of certified as-built structural plans require re-submission. IS SL awaiting for these submissions to be accepted before they commence the interior and tiling works?

A1378-00001-2010

I hope the end product will turn out well. The incident at Jem is for everyone to take seriously. This is what happens with low quality products and building using Lego blocks. It's really an eye-opener. Scary!!
    Þú vissir af mér
    ‘Eg vissi af þér

Really lovely clubhouse ! Thank u Mr Tay!

Need cert for clubhouse hah? I think one of the possible reasons is that: the actual implementation is different from the original design spec! From the first photo, u can see the piles are in the centre, but the actual one is connected to the driveway wall, and straight. Of course it's more secure n reliable for the revised design.

So they need to gain permission for every steps in this clubhouse, that explains why no progress for so long

---------
    A1378-00001-2010 BCA-BE-SUBM OF CERT AS-BUILT STRUCTURAL PLAN
    BCA-BE-CTASST-BEV/C3 PROCESSED 04/09/2013 14:01:18 Submission Summary
    A1378-00001-2010 BCA-BE-SUBM OF CERT OF SUPERVISION OF PILING WORK
    BCA-BE-QPCTPW-BEV/C1 PROCESSING 22/08/2013 17:38:07 Submission Summary
    A1378-00001-2010 BCA-BE-SUBM OF CERT SUPERVISION STRUCTURAL WORK
    BCA-BE-QPCTSSW-BEV/C2 PROCESSED 04/09/2013 14:01:18 Submission Summary
    A1378-00001-2010 PERMIT TO CARRY OUT STRUCTURAL WORKS PERMIT ISSUED 29/07/2013 11:29:40 Submission

A1378-00001-2010

SL already implemented a much stable way. I will worry if they adopted the original design in photo 1

Don't worry, WV will be the real gem in the east!
    Quote Originally Posted by desquire View Post
    I hope the end product will turn out well. The incident at Jem is for everyone to take seriously. This is what happens with low quality products and building using Lego blocks. It's really an eye-opener. Scary!!

I took some photos of WV tonight by my little iPhone ... The driveway lamp are ready, also got light to the tree along the drive way. WV is beautiful under the moonlight

Bro kengar can help to choose a few to upload?

Eastlover, you vy observant, yes, vertical column certainly cheaper to build than a slanted one n don't have to be so thick

Default Latest Pics - 21 Sep13

From our ever generous and hardworking EastGuy

From our ever generous and hardworking EastGuy
    Thank you Mr Tay and bro EastGuy!!! You are so hardworking

I was quoted 7K for the backyard storage

So I'm thinking of the alternative solution... Is the 2meter wardrobe with big drawers serve the same purpose?

I was quoted 7K for the backyard storage

So I'm thinking of the alternative solution... Is the 2meter wardrobe with big drawers serve the same purpose?

Wow, by Stan? I will just put 2 Keter Utility Cabinets, total 1.3m, Height 1.77m,45cm depth = 2x$229. Two different designs, one can fit in brooms, mops etc. For washing powder, rags, vacuum cleaner, etc. Weatherproof, can even use it to shield the rain...ha ha. Still awaiting quote from Stan, 2 weeks already..

Yes, but he provided very good solution to fully utilize the entire backyard... I will think hard for this.

For the off-shelf wardrobe, its not practical, i did some goolge after post n founf som feedback that it may develop a lot of moulds.... So may have to use heavy duty rack, although its ugly
    Wow, by Stan? I will just put 2 Keter Utility Cabinets, total 1.3m, Height 1.77m,45cm depth = 2x$229. Two different designs, one can fit in brooms, mops etc. For washing powder, rags, vacuum cleaner, etc. Weatherproof, can even use it to shield the rain...ha ha. Still awaiting quote from Stan, 2 weeks already..

Smile

Yes, but he provided very good solution to fully utilize the entire backyard... I will think hard for this.

For the off-shelf wardrobe, its not practical, i did some goolge after post n founf som feedback that it may develop a lot of moulds.... So may have to use heavy duty rack, although its ugly
    Hi sis EL
    Who's this Stanley, can we get Reno quotations from him. Thks

I intend to put just racks in the yard and drying ledge.
    Think the most will have dust, but will develop moulds?
    How is the mould developed?

WVers
    Any advice on the open concept kitchen ID?
    And any advice where to position the fridge?
    Especially for 2+1,...

Quote Originally Posted by guysg27 View Post
    Need to start looking for ID. Anyone can recommend and good and reliable ID you guys are using and provide the details so that can start the discussion. Thanks.

Just to share personal experience.... i engage a designer from the expo and paid a deposit of 3.4k for them to start drafting.... then i start to realise that the designer assigned is very inexperience- cant do this and that and no experience in using some mayerial. I have no choice but to forgo the 3.4k and seek a family frez who is in the renovation line for help.
    An advise.... when you go to designer, if they require a certain % of deposite from you, get them to quote just the minimum so that the deposit is small...