Page 60 of 240 FirstFirst ... 303540455055565758596061626364657075808590 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,800 of 7185

Thread: Waterview (D18, 99-year Leasehold, Sim Lian Group)

Quote Originally Posted by kuikkuik
    Anyone know the remaining units for sales that are 7 and above
    how many bedrooms are you looking at?

Quote Originally Posted by kuikkuik
    Anyone know the remaining units for sales that are 7 and above
    you better go to showflat to check.

During weekend I saw some agents even bring their clients to showflat. Those good facing units are definetely sold out.

I did notice several times that some potential buyers really went out to access the road noise before they sign the dotted line, so those quary facing high floor units may not be available also.

However, the new WV noticeboard indicates that they still have 2/3 bedders available and price is from less than 750K!!! seems cheaper than HDB DBSS

Quote Originally Posted by East Lover

During weekend I saw some agents even bring their clients to showflat. Those good facing units are definetely sold out.

I did notice several times that some potential buyers really went out to access the road noise before they sign the dotted line, so those quary facing high floor units may not be available also.

However, the new WV noticeboard indicates that they still have 2/3 bedders available and price is from less than 750K!!! seems cheaper than HDB DBSS
    Hehe. True but your nickname here already carry 20% discount if you choose to buy SL's development.

There are some units on high floor facing quarry still available or u get choose stack 30 facing the pool.

Is Sis Eastlover putting the showflat under weekend survelliance?

Quote Originally Posted by craze
    There are some units on high floor facing quarry still available or u get choose stack 30 facing the pool.
    Hi Craze, are you also our future neighbour to be?

What?? My unit is already 743k..... 2 bedder so crap already?

Cannot move loh.....

Anyway, it sucks to me.

Latest - Currently left with the last 6 units of the ground floor 2 bedrooms at an average of $731psf!!!!

I think clearing stocks before it's too late!!! Go go go!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kengar
    Hi Craze, are you also our future neighbour to be?
    Hi Kengar, I'm not your future neighbour but know it pretty well.

haha, too bad, not qualify to buy DBSS/EC or whatever gov subsidised housing...

Is Sis Eastlover putting the showflat under weekend survelliance?
    we go reservior around 5-6 during weekend, so i saw several times of agent-bring-client to showflat cases.

wanna to go to showflat again, but no more execuse lah...

bro Kengar, want to arrange another Marble viewing? so we can go back showflat again

really? SL should promote those units! what's the price range of thse high floor quarrry facing units? 2/3/4 bedders???

we go reservior around 5-6 during weekend, so i saw several times of agent-bring-client to showflat cases.

wanna to go to showflat again, but no more execuse lah...

bro Kengar, want to arrange another Marble viewing? so we can go back showflat again
    Haha. I also want to go. Let's hv a kpo meet up at the showflat before the demolish it. When when? hehe.

Btw I came across this today. The same one they have in the showflat. haha. Tempt you guys further before completion.

www.waterfrontliving.com.sg/waterview

Quote Originally Posted by desquire
    Haha. I also want to go. Let's hv a kpo meet up at the showflat before the demolish it. When when? hehe.

Btw I came across this today. The same one they have in the showflat. haha. Tempt you guys further before completion.

good website. but i can't see the ceiling height in their spec :P

Excellent site! There is a video in it which they should use if they had intended to do TV advertisement.

Looks like someone used a handheld videocam to record it off the LCD TV in the showflat.

I will likely take the marble upgrade pending the costs info (STILL OUTSTANDING DESPITE MY EMAIL CHASERS).

I probably won't be visiting the showflat in near future cos weekend quite busy. I intend to keep the last visit with my parents/parents-in-laws/siblings before they tear it down.

Bro Desquire... looks like you have insider info about the remaining units left on sale, can you also help us check when are they really intending to remove the showflat?

If I am SL, i will keep it open at least during the period when Arc showflat is open to attract any spillover viewers.
    Last edited by Kengar; 26-07-11 at 11:48.

good website. but i can't see the ceiling height in their spec :P
    Their typical style isn't it?? The keep us in the darkroom thing. I just hope I don't get a heart attack. The view from my unit looks lovely for 'now'. I really have no idea upon completion what it's gonna be like.

That's probably why people like bro Mc Kinnon prefer to see it in flesh and skin before making a purchase even if it means a little higher in pricing. back then, even my parents get to see the actual unit of HDB they buy. Now all using plans, plans and more plans.Guess we just have to move on with life and the way things are.

Excellent site! There is a video in it which they should use if they had intended to do TV advertisement.

Looks like someone used a handheld videocam to record it off the LCD TV in the showflat.

I will likely take the marble upgrade pending the costs info (STILL OUTSTANDING DESPITE MY EMAIL CHASERS).

I probably won't be visiting the showflat in near future cos weekend quite busy. I intend to keep the last visit with my parents/parents-in-laws/siblings before they tear it down.

Bro Desquire... looks like you have insider info about the remaining units left on sale, can you also help us check when are they really intending to remove the showflat?

If I am SL, i will keep it open at least during the period when Arc showflat is open to attract any spillover viewers.
    Hehe. I'm no marketing Director, its Sis Eastlover, pssst. Yup, they will not tear it down so soon, not for now when the Arc is about to be launched. Like I meantioned earlier, people in the nighbourhood are already getting mails and pamphlets on the soon to be launched 'Arc@Tampines'.

They will prolly tear it down only after the EC dusts have settled in Tampines, maybe after they launch their own EC @ Central?

For the moment, heard they having problems clearing their Centrale 8 due to it's infamous rocket high prices. Sales must have been quite decent but not to their expectations, so they'll probably keep WV Showflat a little longer.

Their typical style isn't it?? The keep us in the darkroom thing. I just hope I don't get a heart attack. The view from my unit looks lovely for 'now'. I really have no idea upon completion what it's gonna be like.

That's probably why people like bro Mc Kinnon prefer to see it in flesh and skin before making a purchase even if it means a little higher in pricing. back then, even my parents get to see the actual unit of HDB they buy. Now all using plans, plans and more plans.Guess we just have to move on with life and the way things are.
    haha what to do?

any way this is my first time buy directly from developer/hdb. 'good' experience

haha what to do?

any way this is my first time buy directly from developer/hdb. 'good' experience
    Same!!!

It's my virgin direct purchase too. All I know and have heard from many is that SL is not bad!!! Dunno how true

That's why the pictures seem so delicious. Again and again I take a look at them from the showflat and pictures and now the video and it's like so nice and beautiful.

I hope and pray that it'll be alright for now. What to do sis, let's just cross our fingers. The direct reservoir view is even more delicious but can be quite hot in the afternoons. At night, the view and cool open air will blow every soul out of their bodies... Win some, lose some, like always.

haha what to do?

Hee hee do i sense some "sarcasm" tone here?

SL although is private developer but seems to produce "premium HDB" projects.

Hehe. I'm no marketing Director, its Sis Eastlover, pssst. Yup, they will not tear it down so soon, not for now when the Arc is about to be launched. Like I meantioned earlier, people in the nighbourhood are already getting mails and pamphlets on the soon to be launched 'Arc@Tampines'.

They will prolly tear it down only after the EC dusts have settled in Tampines, maybe after they launch their own EC @ Central?

For the moment, heard they having problems clearing their Centrale 8 due to it's infamous rocket high prices. Sales must have been quite decent but not to their expectations, so they'll probably keep WV Showflat a little longer.
    where is the showroom sitting at? blk77 or 79?
    piling work not started yet = huge delay of TOP for this blk?

Quote Originally Posted by joycewangwen
    where is the showroom sitting at? blk77 or 79?
    piling work not started yet = huge delay of TOP for this blk?
    I think the showflat is allocated at the BBQ place, where the side door it. So no requirement for foundation yet.

Piling works at Blk 77 & 79 already progressed speedly. you can check the photos i posted previously to see the progress.

I think the showflat is allocated at the BBQ place, where the side door it. So no requirement for foundation yet.

Piling works at Blk 77 & 79 already progressed speedly. you can check the photos i posted previously to see the progress.
    This is made possible due to the huge land area WV has. That's the reason why the showflat is to stay for a long tine since it doesn't come in the way of the construction. Not forgetting the ample carpark slots.

Hee hee do i sense some "sarcasm" tone here?

SL although is private developer but seems to produce "premium HDB" projects.
    Centrale 8 and WV also same same. I see no difference between the two hence it's high price plus convenience. So, pool or MRT? Kekeke.

Close to mine. I'm at 42 but the difference is like 250k!!! Plus stack 29 also hv pool view and maybe reservoir view too?!?!

8th floor somemore. I'm shivering.

I need a doctor. Fever coming, temperature rising.
    Stack 29 #08 is my unit brother.

Default Changes Requests

Hi,

Anyone out there has Shirley's email address?

I remember seeing a post for a list of changes and things that SL is going to include, this thread is getting super long, and trying to locate that post is difficult, If someone can paste that latest posts if you know which thread is at will helps.

Thanks, bro

Quote Originally Posted by aimtowin
    Stack 29 #08 is my unit brother.
    WATERVIEW* TAMPINES AVENUE 1 Condominium 1 731,000 1,130 Strata 647 Dec-10

How come you can get such good price??? 731K only? $647/psf at 8th floor? Can share with us?

WATERVIEW* TAMPINES AVENUE 1 Condominium 1 731,000 1,130 Strata 647 Dec-10

How come you can get such good price??? 731K only? $647/psf at 8th floor? Can share with us?

Its a posting error bro.

Quote Originally Posted by aimtowin
    Hi,
    Anyone out there has Shirley's email address?
    I remember seeing a post for a list of changes and things that SL is going to include, this thread is getting super long, and trying to locate that post is difficult, If someone can paste that latest posts if you know which thread is at will helps.
    Thanks, bro
    Hi bro, Is this the thread you're looking for ?

I managed to speak to the Sim Lian person-in-charge of Waterview.
    [Shirley Koh [email protected] Tel: 63036163]

She says we can inform them early regarding the modification works (no time line as to how early, but she says there is a cut-off, suggest to contact her again closer to completion).

They will try their best to accomodate our requests. (e.g. I planning to do my own marble flooring, she ask me to check with the reno contractor how thick will the marble be so that they can plan the flooring height for bedroom and kitchen accordingly.)

According to them the detailed floor plan not ready yet. We can try requesting again say next year.

The piling work should start around after Chinese New Year.

Cheers!